Speaker 1: An. He swings high. Don't understand that deep to center field and that's gone.
Speaker 2: Wow, his first big league swing is gonna be a grand slam home line swing.
Speaker 1: Good time to do them, soup. Welcome back to the Call Up, your go to podcast on the future stars of Major League Baseball. You got arm Light in here today and we have our second batch of interviews from the Futures Game, including some of the best prospects in baseball. Ethan Salas to lead things off, which is so much fun because I think that was our longest conversation with any prospects at that Futures Game. You can easily see why Sallas is so ahead of his years on the baseball field, because when you talk to him, he so ahead of his years in general. You could just tell that he's grown up around baseball. And it was very fun talking to him. And that was the longest conversation for good reason, because I just wanted to keep Pepper and him with questions. I think I was making people wait behind me a little too long. I kind of feel bad about it in hindsight, but hopefully it's worth it with what you guys think about the conversation. So that one was awesome. We talked to Eli Willits, We talked to Cash Mayfield. That was Elijah. He did a great job there. Also Dakota Jordan. It was fun, you know, hearing him talk about how much juice he thinks he has in the tank. So many fun conversations in this episode as well. Of course, if you missed the last one, the first batch of interviews, we had a few extras in part one of the Futures Game Conversation, so check that out. That includes several other of the top prospects in Major League Baseball, from Theo Gillen all the way to Caden Scarborough, Nathan fill Welling, ralphie Velaskez goes on and on with that group. Ryan Sloan, how could I forget? So a bunch of really fun interviews with some of the best names in the minor leagues. So I'm very pumped about that. I have a few programming notes for you, some really fun things happening throughout just baseball right now, especially on the prospect side, and especially if you collect cards as well. But I'm gonna start with the minor league side of things. We're doing a simulcast with Bally and I'm very pumped about that. So we're gonna be doing a minor league whip around basically like MLB beginning. We're not gonna be able to do every single game, but we've got a handful of games. It'll be myself, Jack McMullen, Elijah Evans, and Bally's going to help us with the TV side of it essentially, So we're gonna have a minor league whip around going from I made sure the Tulsa Drillers are on there, but we had Biloxi Shuckers as well, and a handful of other games that we're gonna be bouncing around from talking prospects, live, watching the games, breaking it down, and just hanging out with you for three hours. So keep an eye out for that. That's gonna be Thursday at seven o'clock. You can watch that on the Bally out but you can also watch that on our YouTube, so if you go to the Just Baseball YouTube or the call Up YouTube, we will be live on those platforms, and I think it will also be streamed on the BALLY channel as well. If you have that on whatever platforms you have on your TV that get that channel, But just come watch us on YouTube super easy there. It's going to be a lot of fun, and it's going to be for the first time we're doing something like this, so I'm really eager for your feedback. I think it's going to go well. I've been wanting to do something like this for a really long time. Transparently Badly has the minor league television rights and just the minor league rights in general, so that's how we're able to do this. And I can't thank them enough for seeing just baseball and the call up and you know, everything that we're doing on that side is a great candidate to be able to do this with them, and they have been on it. So I think that the ability to whip around from game to game, the graphics, the information, all that stuff is going to be there and prevalent, and it's gonna make our job even easier. And then you know, I could talk prospects all day long. So I think doing it in that setting is going to be really fun. The link to our YouTube if you're not familiar, is in the episode description to go check that out. But if you haven't been keeping up with our YouTube, you should be. Anyways, these episodes that we're putting out. We put a lot more highlights over you know, visuals, all these different things, but also a lot more short form stuff everything mixed in. So be sure to subscribe to the Just Baseball YouTube and the call Up YouTube as well, and I am very eager to have you all hanging out with us for that livestream. One other fun note, tops Chrome is coming out and it happens to be right as we are launching on Whatnot. And I'm really excited about just Baseball breaks on Whatnot. This is something that I've been wanting to do for a while as well, and with the tops Chrome release, it's pretty perfect timing.
Speaker 2: I mean, this.
Speaker 1: Checklist is crazy crazy. I'm working on a video with Lids right now because Lids carry Stops Chrome and they have an awesome rip to rep program where if you pull one of the seventy five autos they have marked as one of the chases when you open a box at the store, you win a free jersey. So in working on that video and just highlighting usually I do like my top five favorite chases. There's like forty insane chases in this product, even just on the rookie side. Like we're talking Connor Griffin, Kevin McGonagall, Roman, Anthony, JJ weatherhol Chase Burns, Cam Schlitzler and Jacob Mezowski, Samuel Bisiou, jackkg Leone, Bryce Eldridge, We're going to talk to Morikami. I could go on and on and on. I'm missing some other key guys as well, Messic, totally you, Savage Early. It's nuts this product. So it's perfect timing as we launch on Whatnot. And it's been a lot of work to get everything in place there. It's been taking up a lot of my time lately, so I'm very excited about this. We're gonna be streaming live every weeknight evening, and that's gonna be something that you can rely on every single night. So if you're hoping to buy into a tops Chrome break, we're gonna do small ones too, like two boxers, four boxers, three boxers, whatever it may be, and auction so you can just get the teams for cheap. But also we have a special thing going where if you are new to Whatnot and you use our link in the episode description to sign up and follow our store, you'll get a twenty five dollars coupon to basically use on whatever you want and apply right towards your first break. So I'm very pumped about tops Chrome and ripping that this week, and hope you card collectors out there are excited to join us on the platform and rip with us, because I'm going to also be on there plenty. I'm going to be able to have an extra little window in the top right where even though our breakers in another state ripping it, I will basically be able to zoom in and be in the top corner answering your questions around prospects stuff like that. So I'll be doing that this week as well, just talking ball, talking prospects while our breaker rips, and just kind of hang out with you guys. So even if you're not necessarily ready to buy a spawn in the break or whatever and just want to hang out, I'm going to be in there doing Q and a's on prospects stuff like that. So check in every week. We'll let you know on socials what days I'll hopefully be in there to be talking some ball. But regardless, our breakers are awesome, really know the game, and I think you'll really enjoy hanging out with them and buying some cards in there. Also let us know what you hit. But I have already talked about enough a couple other programming notes, though, we will have a heat sheet literally right on the heels of this. I'm going to put both of these episodes out in the same day. I'm recording this at four thirty PM on a Tuesday, and Elijah and I are doing a massive heat sheet at five forty five pm on this same day. So I'm just gonna put them both out because I said, like I said before, we got a lot of catching up to do, So we're gonna put those two out, and then Tyler and I are going to do a full draft recap because now we have all the signing bonuses locked in, all that good stuff. For the most part, we know which classes are form really formalized, Which guys that were maybe a toss up to be signed did they get signed did they not. I think we can really assess the draft classes properly now, and being able to have Tyler on to do that, I think is going to be awesome. So keep an eye out for that episode. And then Jack and I are also going to do an episode this week catching you up on promotions and players who could be making their big league debuts sooner rather than later. Just some names to look out for. If you're a fantasy player, obviously that's great, but also if you're a fan of one of these teams, we'll tell you how soon we think your top prospect or one of your upper level minor league prospects can get up to that big league roster. So a lot ahead this week, both on the programming side. Hope to see you on the simulcast on the minor league whip around with Bally, hope to see you on what not. And I apologize for such a long catch up here of information, but if you can't tell, I am really pumped about all of the things that we have build in here at Just Baseball and can't thank you enough for making all of this possible. Here are the handful of interviews with some of the best prospects in baseball. I hope you enjoy here with Ethan Salas catcher and the Padres organization. It's been so much fun to watch you just first and foremost be healthy and then have this is the year that you've had. It's been so much fun on the defensive side always, but the offensive side as well. What's really clicked for you offensively this year to make that leap at double A is still one of the youngest players at the.
Speaker 3: Level, and I mean, thanks for having me again. Just happy to be back out there on the field after the year ahead last year I missed a lot of time. Catching has always been something that kind of comes natural to me, and failure it kind of comes to me. So, I mean I've worked on it since since I was really little. I always caught my whole life, and I think on the offensive side this year, I mean everything's clear. I mean I'm a lot stronger, I'm healthy, the mind's clear. So I'm just trying to go out there and be the grettiest computer or competitor I can be every day.
Speaker 1: So if the quality of contacts when there, of course the surface level status to see the homers, but just the top end eggs of velocities just reaching levels that you haven't had in the past. How much of that is getting stronger versus also just getting healthy combination of the two, But also is it the swing mechanics You've made some adjustments as well. It's it's like a culmination of three things that have allowed you to just see such a big uptick in the raw power department and translate into the game power.
Speaker 3: I think I think exactly that a combination of me being healthy, int stronger, and having that time off to kind of kind of sort some things out on the mechanical side. But I wouldn't say I've made any any huge mechanical changes from anything I've been done in the past, just reverting to to what I've always done my whole life. And I've kind of always had that toad tap. I'm sure that's what you're talking about. Yea, Yeah, I've kind of always had that toad tape growing up, kind of got away from it for a year a year and so, and uh, I'm just back to it. So it's everything's you know, do.
Speaker 1: You feel like the toe tap has kind of helped you keep your weight back and say more balance that way and just doing what you do kind of naturally.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. I mean with the time off that I had last year, was in the mirror God, just looking myself in the mirror lodge, just doing a bunch of like shadows swings a lot in the mirror every single day, and I kind of just understanding what will kind of hitter. I'm trying to be I mean, getting the more, getting more bats under my belt every single day, and how the however long it's like throughout the seasons, you go through your ups and downs and you kind of figure out what kind of player you are. So I am starting to figure that out. I'm definitely not a finished product, and I still have a lot more It's a lot more to doing a lot better, a lot more consistency to come out of me. But I mean, I think just that keeping it simple, just going out there, being clear headed, and just being ready to compete. I think it's confused.
Speaker 1: This year you seem to have just been so comfortable as one of the youngest players at every single stop, and you mentioned this defensive side of things. How much has that just been kind of part of your identity, is just being like the youngest guy on every field that you're on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's been. It's been a part of my identity my whole life. Every single time of Steff on a baseball field, I'm usually youngest one on it. I don't really pay minew I mean we're going out there, we're competitors where it's not by age in this game, it's by whoever gets the job done best. So I always say I'm just happy to be out there and just trying to kick some massive.
Speaker 1: The defensive side of things, I mean, just growing up on a baseball field, the baseball family that you have, and just all the different people that you've probably been around, professionals, major leaguers, all the different things in between. What would you attribute aside from I imagine, just more reps than almost anybody that's your age on the defensive side of things, what else you would you attribute to just why you are so special defensively behind the dish.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think it started when I first started taking those seriously, when I was like twelve thirteen years old. It was a lot of class, a lot of studying the game, a lot of sitting down on the whiteboard going over sequences, going over this, why we do this my routines from a young age. I think if like a lot of the versatile things, weird thrills do like I had to do growing up, Just like just a combination of being being being athletic and just being able to do everything on the baseball fit I think has helped me a lot. And putting that into the catching position. Like I'm a huge fan of the game. I watched the game a ton, I watch Realmuto, I watch the best guys in the game, you know what I mean. So, and I try to pick their brains and if I see something that I can do from that Romuto is doing or Salvi's doing, or or the best in the games doing, and I can imitate that, I think it's just another tool I can add to my toolbox. So I think that's something that I'm always open minded, like on the catching side, to be able to do everything, Like I can catch in every stance and every every style, every receiving way I've tried. I'm tried Tom Maul and kind of figured out which one's worked for me and then just put them in the box. From there in the toolbox.
Speaker 1: That was gonna be my next question, just just defensively, where there's certain guys that you kind of idolize growing up or just even now in professional baseball, like to watch it sounds like they kind of take something from maybe each of the.
Speaker 3: Guys for sure, Like I've watched a ton of Sean Murphy, Romuto Dangler, She's like Patrick Bailey, like the best in the game, like the game's evolving now for sure, the catching positions are evolving, and there's there's there's always there's always things to adjust to. So I think just watching the game a ton and being able to imitate is huge.
Speaker 1: What are focuses the rest of the year, you know, goals can defensively already so refined and so ahead of everybody. Your agent, honestly, just one of the best defensive catchers I've seen in the minor leagues. And I already look like, you know, some big league veteran on that side. But I'm sure knowing just already quickly, the way that you're wired. It's probably a lot of things that you're always trying to find tune on the defensive side. What is that maybe small thing that you're hoping to find, turn and improve upon it an oscar At the offensive side, for sure, there's.
Speaker 3: Definitely some things, you know, I mean, it's good on the on the defensive side, but there's definitely some things c up, like like blocking. You're gonna be a little bit better blocking play. I've thrown the ball pretty decently, I mean not great. I feel throw the ball a lot better than what I have this year, but just little This is little things every single day, like staying on top of the little stuff like my transfers, my block, so not paddling the ball stuff like that. It's the game calling and make sure every didn't stay sharve every single day. I mean, you can't let the thing slip. So you got to stay on top of your routines and and there's always things I can get better at. So I'm just trying to stand tick.
Speaker 1: Of in the offensive side, same thing, Just trying to build more consistency. Yeah, I'm still growing.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna need a lot stronger, I'm gonna be a lot fast.
Speaker 1: Like, there's still a lot of work to be.
Speaker 3: Done, and uh nothing's trying to keep an evil even keel and and use this and put these at bats under my belt and learn from every single at bat, like every single game is. There's a lot of learning points that you get in the game, and from four at bats you can learn, you know, learn a lot a lot about yourself. So trying to be be in control for those four at bats every single day is one of my goals.
Speaker 1: If you were to go to Jordan outfield prospect in the Giant system, it's gotta be so fun to come to the futures game regardless, but riding a three homer game going right into this absolutely heater into the break too. Yeah, what clicked for you just over the last few weeks to just ride this hide it's been the power almost no whiff and then you go into this futures game. It's got to feel great.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Uh, it's all mostly the mindset, just just knowing that I'm I'm belonging to be here, and uh, just knowing that my teammates had my back, and uh, it was a lot of just a mindset really, No no major tweaked, It's just a mind So that was able to.
Speaker 1: Just kind of just is it approach wise or just confidence in the box. It's just it seems like the power and the power has always been there, right, but the balance of the way you've been controlling your at bats of late and being able to get into the power but also draw the walks again, put the ball and play consistently. What other than the mindset was you said? Nothing? Really mechanically, is there anything approach wise? And how much confidence is it giving you now just going into the second half?
Speaker 4: Yeah, just just basically standing on the fastball times you know, can't cover the whole plate, just trying to stay on one pitch and react to everything else. And that's gave me a lot of confidence and I'm gonna keep rolling with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, obviously you played football. Your athleticism is a huge part of your game. And seeing the way you've just developed as a defender in center field has been really fun to watch. What's that process been like for you and just kind of getting more comfortable with the reads and routes and what's been the biggest focus in terms of what you've been able to just build on as a defender out there?
Speaker 4: Just just trying to be myself out there and not trying to not trying to overdo anything, just trying to keep my athletic abilities and just trying to get great first jumps off the bat.
Speaker 1: And is that just through reps in practice or there any little things that you honed in on to be able to get those jumps And yeah, and just have the most direct routes for sure.
Speaker 4: I would say to the many things, just taking a lot of rips and ben practice. I mean, as a outfielder, I feel like that's really the only time you can get real reez is ben practice, So just honing in on that.
Speaker 1: Bo David's another really good athlete, another guy that's developed a lot in center field and the year that he's having. He also is a guy that just absolutely hit his stride, maybe like a month before you or two months before you, and just home run Barrage as well. He's been so much fun to watch too. What kind of relationship do you guys have but you're playing the same position, having the tools and the athleticism in that part of your game. Yeah, that's my that's my guy. We talk every day, me and Bo.
Speaker 4: We're excited to be around each other a lot. And uh, that's my guys. I don't have many worries about him, but hey, that's my brother.
Speaker 1: Is there anything about his game that you think people like maybe sweep on or that's underrated? Just because again, and I think you see him impact the baseball and that's usually the thing that stands out the most of the batspeed for a guy like him, I will say his speed. I feel like people don't really see his speed.
Speaker 4: I feel like they think he jogs a lot, but he just makes everything looks He make everything look easy.
Speaker 1: Your speed's become a bigger part of your game as well to stolen bases. You're really efficient, but just higher volume as well. What's that process been like for you and what was that a specific focus for you going into this year? Yeah?
Speaker 4: For sure, I would just say confidence, not being able to get thrown or not being scared to be thrown out, just going out there and trying to get a good read.
Speaker 1: Off the pitcher and just go. You know, what's the biggest focus for you the rest of the year. Obviously again having this crazy stretch going into the break and then you know, I'm sure you almost did you not want the break to happen, almost because you're in such a rhythm there, you know, a couple of days off, you almost you want to just keep getting abs right now, I imagine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean when you get high, you never want to stop. But I would just say just continue to be a great teammate and just just just try to keep swinging it, trying to keep saying on the fastball time and then just keep going.
Speaker 1: One to seventeen. I think you hit a ball one seventeen this year. Obviously with me it's a little bit different. You can you can pop those, but with wood, I mean, is that something that you've really felt before where you're like, oh, man, I could put it up to one seventeen plus, like not to be that gobbly. Yeah, it's good. That is good. And I mean, NVP, Are you think you got a little bit more in you?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you think you got you got one one nineteen twenty in you. I love it. I can't wait to see it. Man, we'll best of about the rest of the season. Thanks so much for the time here. With Cash Mayfield of the San Diego Padres. Cash, how's the season been for you?
Speaker 2: You know last year first pro season, missed a couple of games, had some time out, but a successful year building off that.
Speaker 6: How's this year been so far? It's been going good so far. I feel like I've learned a lot from last year. Uh yeah, I kind of have like a setback last year going into this year.
Speaker 1: I've felt a lot.
Speaker 6: Better, kind of picked up on stuff with like some different hitters, and uh, I mean, yeah, it's been really good so far.
Speaker 2: What was that process like settling, you know, the off season, having a little bit of a wonky one, just trying to get yourself fully ready for this year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Yeah, it was very interesting, but yeah, I had had a big off season of trying to kind of bring my val back up as I had in high school, doing some like delivery stuff. But yeah, I mean yeah, I mean overall, it was a good off season going to the spring training feeling.
Speaker 1: Really good, and that Villo has jumped this year.
Speaker 2: Obviously where you were in ninety five, Ringe and your money recent start lately more some of the training things do you do and you're doing waiting balls, like what are some of the keys for you when you're trying to really you know, refine that velo again.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So, I mean back in high school, going into my senior year, me and my trainer kind of sat down. We kind of worked on a hip coil into my leg kick, and I was doing that through high school. That's when that Villa was jumping up there, kind of went in the low way, started to kind of get away from it, and he kind of watched some video and was like, you're not really getting in your hips anymore. Went in the off season kind of brought that back. So Ever, since I brought that hip foil back, that that Villa's calm.
Speaker 2: Back up so it's just it's a prolonged like you're just getting into the hip low for.
Speaker 1: A longer period of time before you go Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: What about the rest of the arsenal? Have you expanded some of you know, what you're throwing this season? Is it's similar mix from it from an osopy standpoint to what you're doing last year?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's the same mix. Uh.
Speaker 6: I've been kind of talking them about adding a new pitch, but I mean they were telling me you have three really good pitches, and I mean, you feel like my fastball plays really well, have a good change up, good slider to mix off with it, and I mean I'm able to get guys out of it.
Speaker 1: So I'm just gonna keep throwing what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: From the Padres standpoint, Is there anything that the organization has has preached to you a little bit of like we want you to, you know, use things differently, or just kind of organizational philosophies in terms of the way they approach their pitching.
Speaker 6: I mean, they don't like really tell me a whole lot, but I mean just the main thing they're kind of telling me was like, hey, I would like we sho to attack the zone as much as possible. So, I mean that was always my go to because I've never really been afraid of contact and I've always had a really good command. So the sim kind of like reminded me of doing that and just always thinking, like, I need to attack the zone as much as possible, have my off speeds in zone, and then just kind of kind of let plays.
Speaker 2: But what's the biggest difference you've seen from the single A level last year? Now you've been in high all so far this year. How is it a different trying to attack it airs at the next level.
Speaker 6: Thinking low way there are sometimes I would kind of get away with some things, kind of getting some chases, had a lot of swinging missis in my fastball, and I think just kind of coming up here, I've had to learn kind of like how to pitch a little more because they're a little more patient now and you can't just try and work around them because now it's like now I'm going to attack them a little more. And I was actually talking to Jessi Harshort over here with South Bend the Cubs, and I pitched against them one day and I looked at him, I was like y'all are the toughest lineup I faced so far, just because they don't swing, so.
Speaker 1: They're always patient.
Speaker 2: Is there any of bats you remember throughout the season where you've been like, Wow, that guy's like I had to really work against.
Speaker 6: This or this. Yeah, I mean Harshort took me deep one time. Yeah, threw him a change up end zone went out. But I would say one guy, another two is Edward de Cantaro with the Dodgers.
Speaker 1: He's a tough out, good with national shortstop prospect. To you, I will it to you, it's been a ridiculous year for you and just seeing the success that you've had from what you were able to build at the startup last year and then this year so far, what have you really felt likes clicked for you and how much confidence have you just seen yourself probably build through the season. It's a great opportunity.
Speaker 5: I'm just excited for everything that's happened this year and just thankful for all the success and being able to cherish this with my family. It's just I'm thankful for the opportunity for it for sure, and I'm excited for the rest of the season.
Speaker 1: Being one of the younger guys at each stop. It's been pretty clear that you just born around baseball, have a feel for the game, and just on every aspect, like the defensive side of things as well as the gloves just always been there for you. And that's probably been from day one, just seeing the way that you can impact the game defensively. Has that been something that's just been always such a big part of your game for sure.
Speaker 5: I mean since I was a little kid, me and my brother grinded at ground balls and our defensive work, and I feel like, at the end of the day, if your bat's not going to work out, you can always be a good defender. So trying to pack to the game defensively, because there's guys in the big leagues that their their job is to uh be a good defender and they get paid to do that. So just continue to do what I do on the field and to get continue to develop as a player.
Speaker 1: Well, what's amazing is you've been doing it with the bat too, And I think the biggest part is in fact the bats ball. Everyone knew that you were gonna be one of the best, you know, pure hitters out of the draft, and the power that has been available and just just so evident right away. Has that been an exciting development for you? And like, I think everyone kind of knew that you'd grow into it, but how quickly you've been able to get into this power? Has that even maybe surprise you at points?
Speaker 5: No, I I knew it was in there, and I knew it was just an another another stepping block in my development. And Uh, at the end of the day, it's just continue to develop into the player I am and continue to do what I do every day I should. I want to show up to the field every day and be the best version myself. And I feel like I've been in such a great organization to have that opportunity to go out there and be the best version of myself. So I'm just grateful for the people that I have surrounded me.
Speaker 1: Is there anything specifically this offseason that you focus on to be able to tap into that additional power. It's just kind of just maturn and growing into your body even more, just getting more comfortable professional baseball. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 5: I mean this offseason, I want to be as strong as possible, So to go go with this offseason and work my butt off to be to get as strong as possible because one day I got to play one hundred and sixty two with a postseason. So I'm just excited for where my career is going and just continue to work it hard every day to make sure I'm developing my game.
Speaker 1: The other aspect is the base running and just being so effective and efficient on the base paths. Has that always been a comfortable part of your game? And is there any key to you being able to get the jumps that you're able to get pretty consistently, you know on stolen bases.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean my dad was a base running coach growing up, so I mean I listened to him for hours talking about base running. So just continue to do what he's always taught me and continue to just not be scared and be aggressive on the base pass if you get thrown out, So just continue to do that and set a standard and figure out what your limitations are on the base path.
Speaker 1: Last one for you switch hitter with the the balance of both swings look very similar on the outside, but other different ques that you have from you know, from each side of the plate, and you know what's it been like, you know, just being able to balance the two swings as you jump into professional baseball. It's the same as when I was in high school.
Speaker 5: It's just got to make sure my swing's right and make sure I'm ready and prepared every day to go out there and be successful on the field.
Speaker 1: Do you have different cues and different fields from each side or is pretty much the same copy paste both ways. It's a very.
Speaker 5: Similar swing, but I have to think think different things mentally, So just just continuing to grow every day and develop each side.
Speaker 1: Hope you guys enjoyed all of those interviews from the Future's Game. We're gonna have some longer form interviews coming up as well over the next couple of weeks with some prospects that I'm excited to get on here for again a little bit more detailed twenty plus minutes. But it's so much fun to be able to talk to that many players in that short amount of time that, of course we would never be able to get all of those guys on throughout the season, so such a unique opportunity there. Really appreciate Major League Baseball for giving us the access there and seeing what the Future's Game has become from a media standpoint, accessibility standpoint, and how much interest there is from fans to hear these interviews here from these players, see these players play a cough cough, make it nine innings please. That's but the only other thing I need to say one more time here. It's been really cool and I just see everything growing here on the call up in the prospect side, because in the whole baseball world ecosystem right now there is so much interest around prospects and it's so cool. But I know uogs here have been having that interest in prospects and in the minor leagues with us since the beginning, so I really really do appreciate you. Reminder to check us out on that livestream on Thursday this week at seven pm, and also check us out on Whatnot. If you're going to get some tops, chrome, do it with us and let's have some fun out there. The link is in the episode description for that twenty five dollars coupon. Again. Hope you enjoyed, And we have a lot more ahead draft recap heat sheet and a check in on promotions and prospects who could be getting up to the big league soon. Bloaded a week here on the call up, Let's get after it.