Speaker 1: Is that now it is, Scott. I don't somebody bosom. These two boys will save.
Speaker 2: Two Boster the Cereal reviewing Cereals. So, but I don't like this setup because I can't I'm looking at the camera there, but I can't see us, so I don't know. I don't like it. You can't put the laptop there, dude.
Speaker 1: What I asked you? Forty six thousand million?
Speaker 2: You're going to look at that?
Speaker 1: No? I said to you, I said, do you like how this looks? I can switch it if you want me to switch it? And you were like, I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 2: No, I don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't care. And now once it started, now all of a sudden, big ball Scott wants to get up here and go I think this I need a change now.
Speaker 2: True, it looks fine on the laptop, but I can't see us.
Speaker 1: So you should have said something thing when I said I will change it.
Speaker 2: Why would you jam the laptop behind that I can't see it. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You should have said something, but what if? I will happily change it now. But you should have spoken up instead of saying something on this now? So now I have to change it.
Speaker 2: Well, why don't you need it? Like, oh Jesus, this.
Speaker 1: Is the problem. You don't speak up and then you complain about it afterwards.
Speaker 2: But what if here's the thing, but what you go?
Speaker 1: I'll fixed now you can see yourself.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't you have done that?
Speaker 1: Why didn't you say something? You were asked and then you didn't say anything. In the minute the mics are on, you go, I actually don't like it.
Speaker 2: I have a headache. Would you stop?
Speaker 1: Well, you're the one who's giving me a headache. Now I have to here.
Speaker 2: Oh God forbid?
Speaker 1: Well again, God gave you a mouth to use words.
Speaker 2: Use it. I don't really like it. It's too far back.
Speaker 1: Well then you fix it. In fact, goodbye, everybody? Stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop.
Speaker 2: They'll have to deal with it this week until we figure it out.
Speaker 1: What do we need to think? Use your words?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: What do you want?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the show. This is Serial Killers is the podcast where we eat cereal, tell you all about.
Speaker 1: It's a friend or a loved one who does this? Do you have someone in your life that's passive aggressive? Call in now. We don't have a call in line. Do you call in now?
Speaker 2: Tell us did you get cups like I asked, No, it's gonna be an issue.
Speaker 1: You should get him.
Speaker 2: I might get signus pressure. No, no, no, I worm good for now. You don't have to leave. You don't have to leave. All up staining is like. So, if you're watching this on YouTube right now, it's just the camera setup is not great. It needs to be zoomed a little bit. I do like the quality, but you could see all the trash in the background, the door you sho It just needs to be zoomed a little bit better. Anyway. Oh hey, I was just saying how wonderful you are.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. No, you aren't, because when I edit this video back the last time I left the room, you were like, he's so busy all the time. He doesn't make any time for this. I heard everything you said you did. Yes, Oh, there was a great bull chat last week.
Speaker 2: Oh I enjoyed it. Oh okay, I liked it.
Speaker 1: I love to do another one, but unfortunately you two betes.
Speaker 2: No, no, I have a headache today and you're making it worse.
Speaker 1: Well maybe next time again, use your words.
Speaker 2: All right. So, there's only been a few times in serial killer's history that we haven't actually done a new cereal during the podcast, and unfortunately this is one of them. We're in a lull right now. What are you doing?
Speaker 1: This stupid hete that you have forty six thousand bags and the stuff. There's a knife where am I?
Speaker 2: I'm going to stab you with it momentarily.
Speaker 1: It's electrics, all right, Marcia Griffiths, Who, Marcia Griffiths who?
Speaker 2: It's electric boogie woogie woogie. You can see talking about boogie woogie woogie. You know, that's all I do. The electric slide. Yeah, used to be a huge staple at bar and Bob Mitzma's you know what, not anymore.
Speaker 1: I'm done with this all right.
Speaker 2: So anyway, we're in a serial lull right now. You would think to be a lot of new ones on the horizon, but not so much. Still waiting on the friend cereal. Otherwise I get nothing, okay. So all the holiday cereals, the Christmas cereals that are out right now are just reissues. There's no nothing new. Okay, makes me sad. Sorry, So what we're gonna do is bang out some of those. We got a big stockpile back there, mostly from Matt Okay, Matt, so today it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: So it's an all Matt episode essential, I guess.
Speaker 2: And it's also all corn flakes.
Speaker 1: So your careful curation led you to do an all corn flakes episode of cereals. That's right from Matt, Yeah, from store brands. Wow, that is some big brain thinking, well.
Speaker 2: Would you have done? Andrew?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know, because you don't let me see the cereal stockpile.
Speaker 2: Literally all there, and it's been there for months. Literally, that's it. That's it.
Speaker 1: That's the cereal sacks. So I know it's the cereal under a shelf. It's been that way from months and months and months.
Speaker 2: I would do like those rise ones, you know, we're just gonna do that Rangers, but no, we're gonna have a theme. It's a common theme, and this is it because I'm gonna call it, sorry, we flaked because it's all corn flakes.
Speaker 1: You know what. I'll let you have that one.
Speaker 2: Yay, all right. So this is a food town. It's a local market here. They may be in some other parts of the country. We used to have a food town in my neighborhood. Then it became a finest, then it became a Gristides, No, the other way around. First it was a Gristides, then it was a Finest, then it was a food town, then it was a shop.
Speaker 1: Right whatever happened to Pathmark?
Speaker 2: They went out of business, all of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I loved Pathmarks.
Speaker 2: AMP bought them and then they all went out of business along.
Speaker 1: With the Pathmark was next to the K Mart.
Speaker 2: Pathmark Wall Bounds. They all went out.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yeah, did it chain buy.
Speaker 2: Them or well? AMP bought Pathmark and then ran them out of business.
Speaker 1: Who what does AMP own?
Speaker 2: AMP owns nothing now because they're dead.
Speaker 1: Oh so like Stop and Shop didn't buy a MP and no, okay.
Speaker 2: No, just AMP bought wall Bounds. They bought Pathmark and then they just said I We're out and they're done. Oh okay, they went bankrupt. Oh yeah, sad.
Speaker 1: Fun? Oh not fun.
Speaker 2: So this is a food town. I know. I have one not terribly far from me in Hicksville. There's a few them around this. I guess came from Pennsylvania, so there must be a foot town or two in Pennsylvania. You're right.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get this mic to be better because I don't like it and also it's so high and I don't like this thing. Can I get this screen off of it? Am I allowed to do that?
Speaker 2: No? Because then your peas will pop?
Speaker 1: Well, why don't you have one?
Speaker 2: Because mine's special. You have the black one, I have the silver one. Yours is crap. Mine's good. So you need to say okay. So anyway back to the Farmland Fresh Dairies fridge. I've got the Farmland Fresh Dairies organic two percent reduced fat milk. This I got from Key Food. I wish I would have got some Key Food corn flakes.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something, the rotisserie chicken at Key Food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me tell you something. Every store is different, not mine, just saying oh did you drop it? So these are corn flakes. They're just plain old corn flakes.
Speaker 1: Thank you. And I love a good cornflake. I gotta tell you.
Speaker 2: See now they're all just going to be boring, so there's no like sweet at the beginning and boring again.
Speaker 1: So it's just gonna be a boring episode.
Speaker 2: So it looks like corn flakes, smells like your typical corn flakes.
Speaker 1: That's corn flakes.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is, yeap, basically what it is. It's frosted flakes without the frosted pretty much. M h wait, thinking Andrew, I mean, as far as corn flakes go, it's pretty you know, it says quality. It's a pretty quality corn flake.
Speaker 1: I enjoy corn flakes, do you I do?
Speaker 2: When's last time you had a ball of corn flakes?
Speaker 1: I don't know when by the last time I had a bowl of corn flakes?
Speaker 2: Just asking, just asking, Well, I gotta be rude, I'm asking you a question. This is like the taste converse here.
Speaker 1: I like the taste of corn flakes.
Speaker 2: When's the last time you had a ball of corn flakes? I'm just curious. Maybe when we did Cornelius corn flakes, maybe four years ago?
Speaker 1: Sure, okay, I give this four bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I like the taste. It's bland, it's simple, it does the trick, and it's glasterol free, with an excellent source of iron and vitamin C and a good source of nine vitamins and eight.
Speaker 2: Minerals I need iron. Yeah, why because it's good for you. This box was a dollar forty nine. That's crazy. Yeah, you get way more, not even expired.
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Good? All right? So uh I gave it three balls in a spoon. Yeah, just because it's boring. It needs marshmallows.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't. That's a frosted flake. Then essentially, I guess, all right, here you go.
Speaker 2: Here's another one, corn flakes. Avenue A. I've heard commercials for Avenue A.
Speaker 1: They like provide gimmick.
Speaker 2: They just they provide store brands to stores. Oh so it's not specifically although, because I don't think it's an Avenue A supermarket, I've heard we actually have run commercials in this radio station for Avenue.
Speaker 1: A, not Avenue Q.
Speaker 2: I wish I loved that. I would like to see. I missed that show. I wanted to combat no One.
Speaker 1: I want to go see with you. Oh Mary, what's that?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: I think you would find it hysterical. It's like a it's only eighty minutes and it's a play. It's not a.
Speaker 2: Musical, Okay, I don't really love musical.
Speaker 1: I don't for the most part either. I also think I have an auditory disorder because generally when they start singing and they like converse with singing, I cannot hear. I don't my brain can't process it.
Speaker 2: Uh huh ooh.
Speaker 1: I don't like that sous like vinegar. But yeah, when they start singing. It sounds like the Peanuts to me, where it's like, oh, I got turn and I just can't. I wish they had subtitles that plays. How do I get that?
Speaker 2: I think if you're hearing in paired you probably can get that somehow.
Speaker 1: I would love subtitles. I would actually understand ninety percent more of the show because it ends and I'm like, that was good.
Speaker 2: I saw you went and saw Sunset Boulevard lest I did like that. I saw it too. It got a little dark at the end there.
Speaker 1: Oh you saw the new one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Cole Schuersinger was amazing.
Speaker 2: She was great. Yeah, so this is manufacturer.
Speaker 1: I also did look at my mom after she did like one of her big songs yeah, and went she's the girl from the Pussycat Dolls.
Speaker 2: And your mom's like the what no she do?
Speaker 1: Don't you wish your groat friend boys like me?
Speaker 2: Well? These are crispy oven toasted flakes of corn. And it actually says manufactured for Associated Supermarkets, which is one of the local chains in this area, dissociated Sea Town Bravo. I think they're all the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say they are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, I bet you were, and I don't. But they don't smell quite as good as the food Town ones. Let's see, Andrew, I would like to I want to go visit the ovens that are toasting.
Speaker 1: These ovens that are toasting these.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it says right there, oven toasted flakes.
Speaker 1: Of corn, crispy.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, right? What I just think like big massive ovens with flakes inside of it, going round and round and around like a bagel.
Speaker 1: Love, like a basket. Oh yeah, wear that? Oh god, I got milk on my hand. Sorry, I'm using an asking a tissue. That tissue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, you don't taste very corny. No, the other one's tasted much corny or.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, yeah, I don't know how I feel about this.
Speaker 2: The other ones tasted way more Kelloggs. These taste way more generic. Does that make sense? Yeah, the taste much more generic than the other one.
Speaker 1: I think this tastes like the box, like the store.
Speaker 2: The name brand, like I just said, Calloggs. Tastes like the other one. Yeah, this one, no, the other one? This?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the other one, this one. I don't are you okay somewhat? Yeah? I don't like this. I'm gonna give this two bowls.
Speaker 2: And I gave it two balls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: It's like weirdly burnt, right. I think they toasted it a little too long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you only leave toasting the toaster and just gets a little dark on one side. Really all those carcinagen No, no, no, I don't like the burnt.
Speaker 1: With some good butter. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Well here's the thing. We have two more boxes, so we're gonna do more boxes of corn flakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, We're gonna take a break here and we'll do two on the flip side. Andrew, we're back right after this. Mhm, Edward back. That's okay. I don't need such a big hole. I'm pretty good at filling it like I do that. I do that now.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you messed up on the on the bull chat one.
Speaker 1: Oh I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you put it after we said and we're back.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, just.
Speaker 2: Letting you know, God, you didn't pay attention. You just saw the hole and was like, that's got to be it. Hm. You know, I take pride in my work just saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do we had another box of corn flakes. If you're listening, this is an all corn flakes episode. Yep. If you ever wondered how many different varieties of corn flakes are there, there's a lot, and we're doing more of them. There's hundreds of episodes.
Speaker 2: Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds. So this is Kiggins. We've done some Kiggins surreals before, Andrew. It's from the Save a Lot food chain, supermarket chain. Yeah what and this box looks a little bit like Kellogg's the font and all. Yeah, it's just missing Cornelius.
Speaker 1: Oh the big the rooster yese what? Don't worried?
Speaker 2: Why? Because I was going to say cocky is a cock?
Speaker 1: No? Okay, so what I was convinced that in my head, I'm like, that's a rooster. And all I could think of was you being like, actually it's a chicken. Yeah something, it's actually a bird.
Speaker 2: No, it's a river.
Speaker 1: Is that your rooster? Yeah, that's a good rooster impression. I gotta tell you.
Speaker 2: These smelled just like the last one's avenue A.
Speaker 1: So I I don't know, there's too much going on right now? Can you move this?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: There you go?
Speaker 2: All right, Andrew, I'm gonna hit with a little Farmland Fresh Dairies reduced fas milk. No no no, no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. You know it's off. Yeah, hot stepper, hot stepper, I kmosi. Yeah that's what he says at the beginning. H yeah, you know you're no Is that the do dog? Dear booty? No?
Speaker 1: No, okay, well hmmm, I think I've had too much cornflakes at this point.
Speaker 2: It's good, though, it's not. It's not as good as the Food Town, but it is better than the Avenue A.
Speaker 1: This is like Maza Real.
Speaker 2: You like Masa. You love Matsa actually generally like to put butter on it. I do.
Speaker 1: I do love a buttered Matsa. This is better than the avenue. But I'm still just it's not corny right, tasting the corn right?
Speaker 2: So I I think so far, Uh, the Foodtown has been the most corny. How is the cornyst But from what we're trying today, Foodtown is the most corny.
Speaker 1: No, thank you?
Speaker 2: What do you like? I mean, what do you want to give it?
Speaker 1: Three bowls?
Speaker 2: Three balls?
Speaker 1: I think because the other one was just so burnt that I was like.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to find it, Andrew, I don't know where it is?
Speaker 1: What are you trying to look for?
Speaker 2: This song by who I Komosi?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: There it is here. Let's see at the beginning. Yeah, hit it, hot stepper all that.
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 2: Hot stepper?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Wait? Is that the one where the person it goes like sure, but do you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, for yours, I have to go along with Like do you remember when they say like in the song and then you find it you spend like seven hours going through a hole while I sit there being like what are you looking for? Meanwhile I'm like does it have a horn? And You're like, yees sure what I all right?
Speaker 2: So this one is this last corn flakes is made by his parade. I never I love the photoshop strawberries. Those are my phone. Wow look at that. Yeah, it's just like that's not even in the ball.
Speaker 1: They're not even trying.
Speaker 2: And this is Syrial de copos de mais Oh delicious. Yeah that's corn flakes okay, And that's some parade. Look at that. Yeah, they got all kinds of people in that parade. Who oh yeah, there's a dog with a flag at the end, with a little tiny dog. Right. I don't understand when the little tiny dog be in the wagon.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, Why is the big dog in the wagon? Oh, maybe he kicked it out.
Speaker 2: This is made. I can't even see Andrew. My eyes are so bad. Okay, can you see who makes.
Speaker 1: That parade in the USA? Arlington Heights, Illinois, Hill Creek.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I wonder where this is distributed?
Speaker 1: Oh, distributed by Federated Group Incorporated. That sounds very official.
Speaker 2: I believe that's a supermarket parade, conglomerate Federated. Oh no, maybe that was Macy's. I don't remember. It was a department stoerated.
Speaker 1: I am wrong. Do you remember Vindicated?
Speaker 2: That song ow corn dust is one in my eye? I do? I like that song Vindicate? Yes, we did it wrong, all right? This smells just like the last two.
Speaker 1: So I don't know this was such a good episode.
Speaker 2: This is horrific.
Speaker 1: This was so go to the holidays.
Speaker 2: We should be doing festive things, and here we are eating corn flakes four different types. Yeah, it's a cornucopia of flakes.
Speaker 1: Oh you should maybe change the title.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, like we flaked farm the fresh areas two percent organic low f I don't.
Speaker 1: Even have like a word search or something on it.
Speaker 2: Nope, reduced fat.
Speaker 1: Also, this is such a bad idea. They left the stem on the fake photoshop strawberry. Do you know what imagine?
Speaker 2: Do you know what percentage low fat is? If one, yes, it's very good. And skim reduced fat. You need to learn your milk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, reduced fat, ultra pasteurized.
Speaker 2: Okay, here you go, okay, parade.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Dotos de nutricition. Those are nutrition facts.
Speaker 1: Andrew, do you have like a cereal graveyard? Was there ever a corn flake that got canceled?
Speaker 2: No corn work or cornflakes? Hmm, I'm getting sick of cornflakes.
Speaker 1: This is closer to the Food Town. You're right, more so than the Yes kickens. I'm still giving it three balls.
Speaker 2: It's good. I mean, it's okay. Look, man, a corn flakes a freaking cornflake. I mean, this was what a dumb episode.
Speaker 1: And you curated it.
Speaker 2: I mean, at the end of the day, if your Kelloggs are on sale, by that because that is I believe, by far, one of the best tasting corn flakes. But in this particular episode, it looks like the Food Town rated the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I give this one three bowls in a spoon. Great it's the closest to Foodtown, which is my favorite type of cornflake. That's a true corn flake. I don't know what Avenue A is doing. They're burning their corn flakes.
Speaker 2: I like things on flakes. I don't like plain corn flakes.
Speaker 1: I like a plain corn flake.
Speaker 2: I want frosted, I want cinnamon, I want sugar, I want marshmallows, all that.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, got it.
Speaker 2: You can make fun recipes for the holidays with cornflakes, you know, like what cornflake crusted muffins.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna do that this season?
Speaker 2: Cakes? And just get I might pies. You can put them on pies. Make cornflake pie.
Speaker 1: You should do that.
Speaker 2: It's my special recipe from way back in generations.
Speaker 1: Oh really, way back in generation. Yeah yeah, my great foot great gandmother used to make cornflake pie. Oh really within it in the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 2: I heard all about it. Oh really, within it corn.
Speaker 1: Flakes and pie, well kind of pie.
Speaker 2: I have to find the recipe. I think my mom has it. Oh really came over from the old country.
Speaker 1: Where was the old country?
Speaker 2: That other place?
Speaker 1: What the other place?
Speaker 2: You couldn't get there by You needed a ship.
Speaker 1: A ship, a ship to get to the old place where they made cornflake pie. Got it passed down from generation that's right, it's secret. Oh secret, it's a lock box. Oh so do you have to go back to the old country.
Speaker 2: No, Ivo, I think we have to go to the vault in the bank. What do they call it, the safe deposit box. That's where it is, and you gotta go and blow the dust off of it.
Speaker 1: You just literally spit a corn flake. Oh, if we watch it in slow motion, I'm ninety nine percent short. Because this is an HD webcam, you can watch it lodge across all right.
Speaker 2: Well, when you put this episode on YouTube, people will be able to do that. Yeah, so we'll see you very soon. Thank you so much for listening to Serial Killers. Oh my goodness, Thanksgiving next week.
Speaker 1: Thanks so, make sure you go to your safety deposit box and get your corn flake rest y generations.
Speaker 2: Ago exactly exactly. So next week we will have a very special episode for Thanksgiving week.
Speaker 1: Should we plan a discussing dinner party?
Speaker 2: We should plan it all day. I mean, yeah, let's do it, plan it.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, I'll just have to get you to sit down, m hm, and so busy. So yeah, it'd be hard, but we'll figure it out.
Speaker 2: Thank you to our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies. They have all the milks and dairy products that you need this holiday season. You know, Andrew, try their eggnog. It's delicious.
Speaker 1: It is I'm not I didn't have eggnog until last year and it was actually delicious good.
Speaker 2: I'm glad. Please follow us on Instagram at Serial Killers PC. Check out our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies also on Instagram. And until we see you next week, Andrew say, crunch my friend crush.
Speaker 1: Wow, what a great episode, Thanks everybody.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was bad. Boring but not bad.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's corn flakes. What more could we do?
Speaker 2: Guys,