Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of Coldplay Trends Cam. Don't don't want to get caught on that Coldplay because you might end up like ast.
Speaker 2: My name is Jack O'Brien.
Speaker 3: That over there is mister Miles Gay Straight. I'm just right back from the Coldplay concert last night. It was a fucking movie' all, amazing like a movie for.
Speaker 2: Real my life is like a movie for.
Speaker 3: Real there's some really awesome stuff And i'm glad everyone's JUST i think people were fucking with the VIDEO i posted on TikTok where the guys kiss almost?
Speaker 2: Video that's a great.
Speaker 1: Question they Should they should win a pea. Bitty, anyways we, are of course talking about the, video uh that everybody's seen by now where The coldplay concert?
Speaker 2: Go look now Look coldplay CHEATING.
Speaker 1: Ceo, yes the Cold coldplay has a kiss cam segment of their, concert which, hell, yeah good job Cold.
Speaker 2: Play you want to be the game, exactly that's exactly what you.
Speaker 1: Get you can also a Cold play ice Cream sundays and Cold play baseball helmets.
Speaker 2: The country they.
Speaker 1: Do Chris martin is an entertainer and he just riffs his way around the crowd and, uh the kiss. Cam we talked about this, tomorrow but we can't not talk about it in. Trends, also the cam settles on two people who are for some, reason and this has to have something to do with them being just like high powered executives who nothing bad has happened to for the past. Decade it has not crossed their mind that in this concert where they're going around showing different people like embracing and having romantic, moments that they will get shown on the. Camera and when they, do the dude goes straight down the barrel of the, camera eyes go, wide she goes hands to, face And Chris martin, Goes, okay they're either having an affair or or very. Shy because they're clearly having an. Affair he's got his arms like wrapped around her from the. Back very high school couple. Exactly it's the thing that high school couples do and and people having an.
Speaker 2: Affair he actually got around the. Chest he kind of going for.
Speaker 3: It you, know if you're going to be this, clip this frame right, here this is the frame where they are now processing that they are on the screen like this is like the New zippruder. FILM i feel like you can frame by frame by frame it they, go, oh that's.
Speaker 1: Hands her hands go to her face to cover. Up he does the elevator, move the going down.
Speaker 2: The floor boo boo boo boo boo.
Speaker 1: Boom he literally his head, down his squats.
Speaker 2: Goes to the ground like an M M a ground on. Fighter. Yeah, yeah it is interesting to imagine what he's doing down there on the.
Speaker 3: Ground and also, look she then nudges this woman next to her right. Here oh see before look in tomorrow's. EPISODE i haven't put together who this woman is they're interacting, with but we did a little bit of. Research she nudges this, woman she elbows and she.
Speaker 2: Goes can you believe they think that's my?
Speaker 3: Ass and then this lady got her hands on her face like she's got her hand to the side of her, face LIKE i don't know.
Speaker 2: You, Yeah and this is her. Boss this is her.
Speaker 3: Boss she was just promoted A vp of people At astronomer THE ai.
Speaker 2: Infrastructure come wherever the fuck they.
Speaker 1: Are an important lesson for everybody to learn is one of the ways that you, can like you, know grow your career in the corporate. Landscape one of the ways is like doing doing good, stuff making money for the, corporation selling your soul just a little piece at a. Time another way is like knowing about the. Dirt, yeah hell, yeah you, know going Full epstein on that. App, Well lissa's, good you know WHAT i.
Speaker 2: MEAN i, mean well she.
Speaker 1: Was she was when it was a, secret because she the big piece of.
Speaker 2: Capital yeah, yeah it's.
Speaker 1: Uh and she goes a shade of red that heretofore unseen on a human.
Speaker 2: Body, well you do.
Speaker 3: See it on white people who are get too drunk on a cruise to The. Caribbean, yeah And i've been in the sun too. Long that's kind of the shade of. Red she is drunk and sun burnt.
Speaker 1: Red there were some white people At wimbledon who were practicing the.
Speaker 2: LEAD i don't.
Speaker 1: KNOW i think they were probably, drunk but they were also just like Not they hadn't heard of sunscreen and were just being burnt to a crisp out. There but, anyways this is a story that is developing at the speed of The. Internet the Entire internet's eyes are upon. This people are, like oh my, god his wife just like dropped his name from Her facebook. Profile, yeah her husband blah, blah, blah we don't have.
Speaker 2: Conformation the.
Speaker 3: Articles, though who are pointing out every single person in this video is wild to me and also LinkedIn, yo their LinkedIn pages are fucking mess because the comments. Sections people are just fucking kicking their teeth. In so this woman who was caught with THE, ceo she was the chief people. Officer someone just Said i'd like to apply for like to a post she put on. LinkedIn they come And i'd like to apply to the role Of Chief People. OFFICER i spoke to you with The coldplate concert AND i understand the role will be opening. Shortly thanks again for the. Opportunity oh my, god it's.
Speaker 2: Can't people just?
Speaker 3: LOOK i mean they had too much dip on their, chip you know WHAT i? Mean people uhould go To motel's, okay, right and where to get a corporate? Outing and we're doing this in front of. Employees, yeah, like that's that's. Sloppy come on, now loppy, anyway where were?
Speaker 1: We, well so we are still investigating whether this was done to distract the internet From epstein could be still. On Unknown trump supporters are burning mega. Hats, YEAH i wonder do you think.
Speaker 2: He's gonna come out and comment on The Coldplay on The coldplay, scandal he was, like try and build, it you, know trying to get. Interested you see these, people folks very bad.
Speaker 3: Stuff it's, like, bro you're also a serial to what are we talking?
Speaker 2: About like kind of looks Like Gavin. Newsom i'm just, Saying, simmons, Huh celtics fan.
Speaker 1: People are burning mega hats after he dismissed The epstein files as a as a.
Speaker 2: Hoax and it's, Jokes, Bro it's a.
Speaker 3: Hoax but Then Caroline levitt had to do some cleaning up because she was asked, like what part.
Speaker 2: Of the hoax was a? Hoax and what's not a? Hoax are these?
Speaker 3: Jokes And Caroline levit's like the hoax is that The democrats have been sitting on this and they didn't do anything and they don't actually care about.
Speaker 2: Transparency it's, like that's not a good that is not a good.
Speaker 1: Defense, yeah this is. Bad this is, Bad BUT i do think it's worth listening.
Speaker 3: To do you want to hear that? One or do you want to hear how hard it is to be? President because that's where She she then follows, UP i want to hear both to be honest with. You, okay could we hear both the person's question and her being like like The democrats would have done any better or something like it's it's just so clearly, like, yeah we fucked, up so did The. Democrats they're bad, Too like so how did that your sound of your?
Speaker 2: Mouth? Caroline here we. Go this is her asking what's the hoax and what's not the? Hoax thank, You. Caroline there's been a lot of discussion about The epstein files And president's comments yesterday calling it a? Hoax can you clarify which part of The epstein hoax is the hoax?
Speaker 4: Part The president is referring to the fact That democrats have now seized on this as if they wanted transparency as it is To Jeffrey, epstein which is an asinine suggestion for Any democrat to. Make The democrats had control of this, building The White house for four, years and they didn't do a dang thing when it came to transparency in regards To Jeffrey epstein and his heinous.
Speaker 1: Crimes man and his heinous. Crimes she said that was. Weird hate now and his heinous? Crimes what best?
Speaker 3: Crimes, look she's, trying, man she's trying if they this one is.
Speaker 2: Like what if they don't even? Care, Dude, like if they, cared they would have just dropped the.
Speaker 1: Fucking, bomb, Right so you're, saying in giving that, explanation you are acknowledging that there is a bomb to.
Speaker 2: Drop what hold? ON i gotta where are you going?
Speaker 1: Here you were talking about The democrats for not releasing The epstein, files which is what people are mad about you not, releasing, Right but.
Speaker 2: They didn't even care, Either oh, Right so like we don't funk with them.
Speaker 1: Either but what we're saying, though is that you guys said you were Gonna you were, like there's, Files we're about to drop the, bomb and then you didn't Drop you didn't release, them neither did The.
Speaker 2: Democrats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, Hey i'm, like could it be that maybe this scandal is so explosive that it's gonna touch every part of the political?
Speaker 2: Spectrum maybe is that what it? Is could be that, TOO i don't.
Speaker 1: Know.
Speaker 2: Uh this is her then going on to be like you, guys.
Speaker 3: Like you guys are so fucking unfair to the, President like what the? Fuck like now we're pivoting to what the fuck type of the word is so.
Speaker 4: Hard so the president has been, transparent he has followed through on his promises to The american, people but he doesn't like to see democrats in the mainstream media covering this like it's the biggest story that The american people care about the.
Speaker 2: PRESIDENT i, mean so it is right.
Speaker 1: Now it is because of the way he's reacting to, it like it wasn't last week and then he was, like, uh that story that you guys cared. About i'm going to act extremely suspicious and act like there's nothing to see here and just keep saying nothing to see here when people say they're like the building that you're standing in front, of there's like a firework shooting out of it and there's like shilloing out of. IT u you start saying that we're bad people and that we might be evil because we're saying. That like so that's where it like starts to get, weird is where is your? Reaction it's so have you seen The coldplay, video because it's kind of there's a metaphor.
Speaker 2: Here it's like there's a.
Speaker 1: Lesson wasn't that wasn't a story when they were just like hugging and then the way they, reacted suggested to us that.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's something. WRONG i don't. Know, ye what do we? Think?
Speaker 3: Carolyn oh my, God i'm just LIKE i don't understand like the biggest story That american people care about right, now you guys are treating like the biggest story they even care.
Speaker 2: About like there's so many other things to be.
Speaker 1: Instructor it's like so, unfair, funny how like as if this is where they even care.
Speaker 2: About she's out of her depth because she's what twenty seven or? Something? Right she had twenty? Seven thank?
Speaker 3: GOD i, mean this is what happens when you haven't been lying long. Enough like, yeah you sound like you're in high school and you Really, yeah.
Speaker 1: There's like a part of her that she had to kill for this job that isn't all the way.
Speaker 2: DEAD i feel like maybe, no but, anyway you guys are being so. Unfair let's hear let's hear her. Out the president has been working so hard this. Week On, tuesday he went To. Pennsylvania sorry are you about to? Cry?
Speaker 1: Girl she sounded like she was about to cry when talking about how hard the president is. Working one more to heart the job that it requires people to work.
Speaker 2: Hard that's not. Right let's hear it.
Speaker 4: Again where can people care? About the president has been working so hard this. Week On tuesday he went To pennsylvania where he secured ninety billion.
Speaker 2: Dollars oh my. God On tuesday he went to a place To. Pennsylvania oh my, god he secured ninety billion crypto dollars for the. Commonwealth, wow, wowie. Wowie is he a?
Speaker 1: PEDOPHILE i think she has actually fully killed off the. PART i THINK i think that is actually, genuine like full blown cult. Vibes, actually she's, like but you don't know how hard it is for our dear. Leader oh, YEAH i mean she might just be one of those serial people.
Speaker 3: Pleasers too that it just, yeah, yeah you, know it's just oh but she'll be twenty eight this, year so you, know good for.
Speaker 2: Her we love to see. It we love to see. It that is. Wild that's LIKE nba age where you're, like, actually pretty shit your career after.
Speaker 3: All BUT i feel like you probably hit your liar peak like in your, Fifties like if you've been doing it long, enough that's when you're like in the, zone you know WHAT i mean for spinning.
Speaker 1: Shit but, yeah like at, it, yeah you, know you start as a, liar but you still kind of suck at. It.
Speaker 2: Exactly you're still. Green, rook you're still.
Speaker 1: Green, anyways the other big news In trump world is that his feet are blowing up like you thought they. Would, yeah blowing up like The World.
Speaker 2: Trade.
Speaker 1: Uh he has undergone medical testing for leg. Swelling. Uh, menzel.
Speaker 2: It's. That that's what the condition is. Called.
Speaker 1: Guys, sorry that's CALLED i don't make the. RULES i just that's The Latin i'm.
Speaker 2: Reading, okay that's what's that's what's. There, yeah like.
Speaker 3: The the hand bruising that they've also been clocking like. That one camera guy was, like let me zoom in on your makeup bruise.
Speaker 1: Hand, yeah there's a lot of makeup on his, hands which is. Normal we all wear tons of makeup on our hands.
Speaker 2: EXACTLY i mean this, Apparently know it's not don't get.
Speaker 3: Excited it's a pretty common ailment and feels like it's it's, fine it's. Fine the one thing, though that they said was that his hand was bruising because he's handshaking.
Speaker 2: So, much is What Caroline levitt.
Speaker 1: Said that seems abnormal to, me shaking WITH i, MEAN i know he goes and when it comes to fucking Handshakesos u Javan.
Speaker 3: Kerr do you all remember that commercial where he had the fucking ruler between his thumb and. PINKY i, mean these are the people he's shaking hands.
Speaker 2: With of, course they're going around to the biggest hands and.
Speaker 3: Town just that, one that one famous arm wrestler guy who's got just like the giant arm.
Speaker 2: Him it's hard out.
Speaker 1: Here slowly wraps his hand around your. Hand before there was once a great deal of attention paid to his handshake, tactics and like how he would like try.
Speaker 2: And jerk your arm out of and. Socket, yeah maybe maybe there's your, problem mister. PRESIDENT i don't know how that makes all the liquid in your body flood to your. Ankles but, well it's, okay it's, okay it's, okay it's.
Speaker 1: Okay we're just, wait you, know we're presidency over here on this on this. Side that's all we could. Do there's nothing that can be. DONE i think we should actually he should not go to the. Hospital he should just let The republicans pray for, him which is how they deal With.
Speaker 2: Andy, yeah hold, on, Science we're not talking science, now are?
Speaker 3: We?
Speaker 2: Fuck is this all of a, sudden we're interested in what science has to, say so you want to go to.
Speaker 5: H double hell, Interesting, okay let's take a quick. Break we'll be right. Back and we're.
Speaker 1: Back and fortunately there was one place that The trump administration could leave the furor over The epstein crisis behind by just cutting a shitload of jobs at The State, department you, know one three hundred and fifty three jobs at The, state fifteen percent of Its washington based, staff largest reduction in. Decades targeted foreign policy goals that don't align with mega values make so make we're you, know what are those things that don't align with magaviscrating entire offices that promote?
Speaker 2: Democracy we don't like that.
Speaker 1: Shit combat genocide and violent extremism love not a thing that we care about in this.
Speaker 2: Administration that's not hold.
Speaker 3: On they don't get exclusive rights over not, caring being indifferent towards.
Speaker 2: GENOCIDE i must, say it's, no, yeah, yeah that's. So.
Speaker 1: Yeah when The democrats were doing, it they were, Like, GOD i hope nobody sees that all this, money, uh you, know helped resolve armed. Conflicts who, cares, like let them resolve it. Themselves support women's. RIGHTS i think we can all Agree office to monitor and combat trafficking in. Persons moving past, that, well, no you, say hold on office to monitormbat trafficking in.
Speaker 2: Persons trafficking in. Persons so that's. TRAFFIC a person is. Human it's just like.
Speaker 1: Human the people people stuck in, TRAFFIC i think is what it.
Speaker 2: Means oh, OKAY i think they just like.
Speaker 3: Mix someone described it to me as The office To Combat Human. Trafficking is that what that?
Speaker 2: IS i think gets people in. Traffic But i'm GONNA i couldn't. Check with everything so, hard.
Speaker 3: Not with everything that's happening With, epstein it couldn't possibly be that they absolutely just obliterated The office Of Human trafficking.
Speaker 2: Too it can't. Be oh it, is be it, is be it. Is that's exactly the look they. Did they're gonna have to buy more hats to burn right.
Speaker 3: Now they don't even give a fuck about your human trafficking, conspiracies and like They're, Wow they're.
Speaker 2: Go, ahead burn the hats more money for. Me oh those are. Knockoffs, shit, yeah fuck burn. Him.
Speaker 3: Yeah really, bad really bad, timing but also just terrible again just generally. Everything they're just trying to pull the plug. On, hey these are savings, too, man that they can just send right to the. Billionaires so that's right in the world of pop.
Speaker 1: Culture this happened a couple of weeks, back BUT i do think it should be. Duplicated the makers Of Tiny chef is just a like stop motion animation show On. Nickelodeon show got, canceled and they just like used the power of adorableness of their character to make, like, yeah the most, passive, aggressive like sad video where they just made a video of their adorable main character finding out the show was. Canceled, yeah and like bursting into tears multiple times and being, like but what about begging About charlie being for his. Life, yes like straight up begging for his. Life then like getting it back together while he's on the call and be, like, no it's, OKAY i, UNDERSTAND i, understand hanging, up going back to the task he was, doing and then bursting into tears again like he just got a cancer.
Speaker 2: Diagnosis, yeah it fucked so Fucked. Nickelodeon how fucking. Dairy that's that's What i'm.
Speaker 3: Saying that's what's brilliant about, it because you watch, IT I WHEN i saw a couple weeks, AGO i was, like what The, LIKE i had no idea what The Tiny chef show, was BUT i saw.
Speaker 2: THAT i was, like how fucking dare, You nickelodeon? Exactly how fucking so? Mad i'm so mad At nickelodeon now as.
Speaker 3: A speech impediment and you're fucking you're just fucking him about, Unbelievable like some media executive was like doing what the what THE ceo and The coldplay video did just like diving for the ground the second they saw.
Speaker 2: THAT i was the one who made that phone.
Speaker 3: Call but like two weeks ago they said that the show like they had some, crowdfunding so the show was like quote, saved but more that they were able to keep the social media accounts alive because they're trying to make a deal to keep the show.
Speaker 2: Going so we will.
Speaker 1: See but, yeah the only THING i wish That The Tiny Tiny chef, had instead of being like Hello, nickelodeon had just been like Hello, ted you know whoever the name is of the executive who made the? Decision, Oh, zaslav what's?
Speaker 2: Up? Man what's? Up what's going?
Speaker 3: On head of Sky Dance? Paramount, oh is this you in this. Video, yeah at The coldplay.
Speaker 1: Concert and, finally Uh uno seems to be making a real having a having a real surge right. Now and there's a new story that's going around that's kind of a bullshit news, story but it did bring my attention to something THAT i was unaware. Of so the new story that's going around is That uno is being introduced in. Casinos, yeah everything that you can want to gamble.
Speaker 3: THAT i almost left my family and went straight To Las vegas with every single dollar THAT i have left BECAUSE i fucking Love. Uno AND i was, like this is, it, bro this is my this is like my fucking this is. IT i have nothing else to. Say it's not even the.
Speaker 1: Case it's not no nobody's gambling On. Uno it's like these these are like they're introducing Dedicated uno social clubs at The palms In. VEGAS i don't, know is this the thing, where, like, so why would you need to go to The palms to Play uno if it's not for, money unless like this is just their like wink, wink nudge nudge thing where you actually.
Speaker 2: Don't turn it. Up, YEAH i don't.
Speaker 3: Know they said there's gonna be a social club out to bars In Los, Angeles New, York, Chicago, atlanta And austin This. August i'll be there because, dude who knows just SO i get it. Though it's one of those games where you could really fuck with somebody's, head right and because like, you that's how you rope a. Dope, people do you Think you're, like oh my, god, dude look like almost, cards two, cards and then you go, surprise. Motherfucker there was this clip reason that came out like like the last year of this dad doing it to his, daughter like that whole thing of like where she's, LIKE i only have one card. Left, oh your dad is, like fuck you thought this clip is just so.
Speaker 2: Great i'm, right you're, wrong and there's nothing you can do about.
Speaker 6: It let's do this reverse back to.
Speaker 2: Me, okay don't, move he, said don't. Move draw. Four uh, huh hold, on uh?
Speaker 6: Huh one, two three, Four hold On the color is, yellow hold, on hold, ON i get to go. Again draw.
Speaker 3: Two, wow her jaws on the fucking floor right, now the.
Speaker 6: COLOR i get to go. AGAIN i get to go. Again draw.
Speaker 1: For she just threw the cars and ran out of the.
Speaker 3: Room this is WHY i can see you absolute chaos breaking out if you have fucking money on, it and somebody just like a blank faced dealers like and twenty, one.
Speaker 1: And you're, like you're wrong and there's nothing you can do about. It is it bad That i'm cheering for the?
Speaker 2: Dad, no that's not. True that Was that was one of the most diabolical Things i've ever.
Speaker 1: Seen, yeah So. Uno UNO's explanation for why you can't gamble on it is they, said we've been told that while they do have tight, security it's not robust enough For uno at this, time implying that it's just like two rage Inducing.
Speaker 2: Yeah what do you?
Speaker 3: Need like the handlers from the first scene In Jurassic park when they're bringing The raptor. In it's, like that's what you need if you're gonna let adults Play uno for.
Speaker 1: Money In, vegas like there are board game cafes and people who work there are, like, YEAH i don't have to look up WHEN i hear people like breaking up before a game here a. CAFE i. Know it's like it's Always. Uno, yeah emotions can definitely run, high Said, may co founder of The Hexan.
Speaker 3: COMPANY i mean the thing, is it's the rules, Too like even in that video with what the dad, Did they're, like you can't throw a plus two on a plus two or a plus like a draw fold stack on, stack Which i'm, like, whatever it's, again this is what's. Fun that's why i Love uno is like every family plays it. Differently, yeah we played those, rules AM i? Again my, grandmother who have beat the brakes off of me and, scrabble also did this shit to me.
Speaker 2: In uno where she would always be, like oh, baby that's. Good So i'm about to ruin your mother FUCKING.
Speaker 1: Uno life And i'm, like, dude so, yeah that's one of the things like THAT uno does come out and give like official rulings on like what the actual rules, are and one of their official rulings is you're not actually required to SHOUT uno while playing your last fuck.
Speaker 2: You like that's the only.
Speaker 1: Rule That i've always thought was like consistent no matter WHERE i was playing.
Speaker 3: It, Yeah mattel is about to lose, us like like Like trump is Losing maga by trying to decrease it, suddenly like you don't have to do, That LIKE i can't stack a fucking draw for wild on a plus.
Speaker 2: Two fuck, You i'll do my, Shit so what are you supposed to stack on a plus? Two just like whatever you? GOT i think you just now they don't lose a. TURN i think i'd. Imagine oh, okay so it's like back to them OR i don't. KNOW i don't even.
Speaker 3: Know i've never had anyone tell me you can't do, That and if they, Did i'm, like fuck, you ain't even playing uno.
Speaker 2: AND i get out of there AND i get really. Angry.
Speaker 1: Yeah and in case you're wondering If mattel is worried about causing families to end over their confusing, rules the COMPANY'S vp claims that the kind of different house rules helps give players authentic emotions disguised as family.
Speaker 2: Fun, whoa that's pretty fucking.
Speaker 3: Grimmed, yeah authentic disguised damn disguised as family. Fun.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah brand the editor is asking what happens if you don't, say you, know do you?
Speaker 2: Lose Uh, no you don't. Lose you just had the draws. Cards, yeah, yeah you don't.
Speaker 1: Different rules on like exactly what the punishment. Is but, anyways, yes it.
Speaker 2: Depends, again everyone has their own fucking.
Speaker 3: Rules but that's how we play Cider house rules over here cider.
Speaker 2: House rules before.
Speaker 1: You instead of winging down to one, card you say good, night you princess at, nine whatever the fuck he said at nighttime instead of una oh. Man those are some of the things that are trending on This thursday. Afternoon we are back tomorrow with a whole last episode of the. Show M until, then be kind to each, other be kind to, yourself get your vaccines while you still, can get your flu shots while you still.
Speaker 2: Can, uh don't do nothing about white, supremacy and we will talk to you all. Tomorrow bye.
Speaker 5: Bye The Daily zeite guys As executive produced By Catherine, law co produced By Bae, waang.
Speaker 2: Co produced By Victor, wright.
Speaker 6: Co written by J m, McNab and edited and engineered By Brian.
Speaker 3: Jeffries After doctor
Speaker 2: At The off