Speaker 1: Hey, they're folks. In this episode, Robock and I have already started exchanging Christmas gifts. She got me a Koala bear. I got her a heated blanket that doubles as a wearable vest. She got me a paint sized can of potato chips. I got her a portable rocking chair. I also got her a ring and she's wearing it right now. And some of these gifts should be on your Christmas list too. And with that, welcome to this episode of Amy and TJ. Why are you giggling?
Speaker 2: Oh, because you acted as if we actually gave each other these gifts when it was our producer's idea for us to try out these potential holiday gifts.
Speaker 1: We you and I saw this Christmas exchange very differently then.
Speaker 3: So that's it. Nothing to open on Christmas.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not saying that, But this is a build up. It's a family tradition. Start like in October. Okay, just the slow, steady drip drip of gifts. But yes, it has been kind of fun. We have been we have new off. One day we came home and it was ten boxes downstairs of stuff.
Speaker 2: I totally forgot that. The iHeart producers said they were going to be sending us different products to sample over this next month, and so I kept getting things.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I didn't order this, what's this?
Speaker 2: And you'd think it would have sunk in at a certain point, but every time I got a box, I was confused, and then I finally realized, Oh.
Speaker 3: These are the products we're supposed to be trying out.
Speaker 1: And they said these were kind of things that got their attention, kind of hot gifts, some of them some popular, some useful, some strange, but then strangely useful.
Speaker 2: Some questionable, Like they were wondering, like does this really work? Is this really does this live.
Speaker 4: Up to the hype?
Speaker 1: You know what? We got? Some of these gifts proved us wrong. Yes, our initial our first reactions and impressions were absolutely wrong. And some of them we were we're using now in surprise, we're using them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And one of them I'm actually kind of obsessed with, maybe not even kind of, I am officially obsessed with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I guess we talked about this. We'll get in to it here down the road, but we have a list of I don't know the total number here, but these are kind of some fun things we were again, we didn't have anything to do with the list, but we have tested most of these things out. Go ahead. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was also going to say, because we asked, these are not products that the companies asked us to test out. These aren't sponsors of our podcast, so we are fully free to say exactly what we thought about all of these products. So when you guys hear what we thought, it's actually what we thought, so you'll know whether or not you might want to try it or buy it for a loved one.
Speaker 1: And we're going to be kind. We're going to trash anybody products. Some of them just aren't for us, but we'll let you know what our experience is. Andy is in the room here, our superproducer, as always going to help us out here. What are we starting with?
Speaker 4: All right, it's the Ready Rocker, Okay.
Speaker 1: So tell me I'm going to do all these like this. How about this? Just your first impression when.
Speaker 2: This showed up, Well, my first impression was what is this thing? And what am I supposed to do with it?
Speaker 1: Okay? That one hundred percent was my reaction, like what is this thing? However, the once you put it together, it actually started to work and it was kind of cool. So to explain to the audience, it's just when you see it, it looks like kind of a V shaped chair, just with two sides and it has a little spring in between. So you put one side up against whatever surface you're sitting on, fits the wall that fits the chair back, and then you set the setting and lean up against the other bar and you can constantly rock, so you essentially have a rocking chair on the gup.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you're supported, your back is supported.
Speaker 2: Because I actually when I tried it out, I immediately thought of my mom. My mom has lived with a lifetime of back pain, and every time she sits in the car, she sits on a soft couch or any kind of a stool, she either has to get pillows to prop up her back or she has to put water bottles on the back of her back to get her spine straightened. She's actually coming into town this week and I cannot wait to have her try this out, because I actually think I don't think this is supposed to be for people necessarily who have back issues, but if you do have them, I feel like this could be a really nice gift or certainly something worth trying rather than trying to find pillows from around the house and stuff behind your back to feel supported. You definitely feel supported, And I believe this.
Speaker 1: Was designed initially by a woman who was looking for who had a I think had newborn and wanted to find a way. It was the new mother's Oh wow, for their back paying so they can take a rocking chair anywhere, being their bed and you can steal rock up against the headboard, so it is small enough that they you could even put it and carry on luggage.
Speaker 3: You absolutely could, So it's.
Speaker 1: Are you going to do that? Are people going, I don't know, if you like it? You have a for your mom? Yeah, take it everywhere.
Speaker 2: We I personally don't need to be rocking everywhere, but the baby thing makes sense. And then if you need support for your back, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: And they say for people who just need to keep moving when you're shitting down. This was Time magazine one of the best inventions of twenty twenty four. Wow.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm actually a little surprised by that.
Speaker 2: I think think it's it's nice, but it's nothing that I would use or that I would.
Speaker 1: Have chosen, because you're not there yet.
Speaker 2: And I've already moved way past the baby face.
Speaker 1: All right, these are ninety nine ninety nine at the time of this recording, so check that one out. What you got next for us?
Speaker 4: All right, this one looks really cool. It's the Cozy band wireless.
Speaker 1: Okay, see this one looked cool.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I was very skeptical. Was my first impression of it? What was your first impression?
Speaker 2: I was excited at what it might actually be able to do, because you know me, when I'm running, You're a runner. I'm a runner, and I like to cover my ears when it's cold on days like this, and so I wear a band around my head oftentimes in the cooler months to protect my head and my ears.
Speaker 1: So let me tell you that is the exact first impression. First thought I had, How am I going to use this? How am I going to run? It's not very thick. Then we start looking at it and start reading up on it. It's actually not meant for us at all. It's not meant from running. It's considered a sleep headband. Yes, it's a sleep HEADPA, So it's a you essentially have wireless sleeping headphone. So a lot of people it maybe is relate to this. They want to lay down somewhere while they're still listening to the TV or listening to some video or whatever it may be, and AirPods are not going to.
Speaker 3: Stay in and know and they're uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: So this was a solution to that.
Speaker 3: So I still feel like I could wear this running.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to say that, because what it does is it has Yes, it has speakers in the head wrap that are soft, and it's a really soft wrap. You put it around your head and the music comes out and it's really cool. I would say on a plane this would be amazing because you don't long flight a long flight because the air pods you don't want to fall out of your ear. It does feel very comfortable and cozy. That is true, and the running, I think it could still actually be great if you have air pods that fall out or they feel uncomfortable when they get squeezed by the head wrap that you wear to cover your ear. My only issue was that the sound quality isn't awesome. But if you're looking for like white noise, a lot of people like to go to sleep with white noise if your partner snores, Like you said, if you want to keep listening to something or watching something and not disturb your partner, my partners, your partner snores. Yes, that is true. But I can see a lot of uses for this. But I'm not somebody who'd want to wear a head wrap to bed.
Speaker 1: But a lot of people do, yep, and a lot of people like these things. But the major calling sound quality. Now, we do want to say it's going to be fine for what for your purposes watching TV, watching a video on your phone, that's fine. If you're looking for bows and sound quality from beats and all that, it's not that thing and not there yere maybe one day. But these are forty bucks, so.
Speaker 3: It's not, Oh that's totally great.
Speaker 1: It's a good gift. What you got next? All right?
Speaker 4: The next one is the hug sleep pod pillow.
Speaker 1: I don't completely When I saw it, I thought, what is this thing? And what are we supposed to do with it? What was your first impression?
Speaker 2: It's a it's an it's like an egg shaped or like a rainbow shaped. I mean, it's it's an odd shape. It's it's like half an oval. Is that a good way to put it? So it wasn't exactly good. I wasn't exactly sure. I know what what a body pillow is, and I know, so I guess you're looking to hug this. I like to hug you.
Speaker 4: When I sleep, when you don't get too hot.
Speaker 3: And then, yes, this is actually cool to the touch, I will say.
Speaker 1: They say this is a it's a memory phone pillow, and it is has a special curvature specifically tailored to adapt to various sleeping positions, and its shape enhances its therapeutic benefits, producing an extra layer of gently camping pressure for a more RESTful sleep. So this thing, actually, when you start messing around with it, it fits everywhere. Yeah, it's just it's not classified as a body pillow, but kind of sort of.
Speaker 2: It molds into your body and it feels like you're hugging someone who actually wants to be hugged.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is the wrong episode for that sweetness.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: But I'm not somebody who sleeps with a with like a huggy pillow, but a lot of people are.
Speaker 1: These are huge. He's a wildly popular all these body pillows and all this stuff.
Speaker 2: So if you're in the market for a hug pillow, I think this is a really good one.
Speaker 1: You should absolutely check this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not too big, which I think is good. Some of them have you like, I remember when I was pregnant all those years ago, they would have these huge pillows that like you could actually wrap your legs around, yes, because you were supporting this big belly and it was uncomfortable. So that I that's the only time I've slept with like a big pillow. But this one is a smaller version of it and for everybody. And if you like to sleep with the pillow, I think this is a good one.
Speaker 1: You're gonna love when you see the other products this company makes. Hug sleep to this company they make these I don't know the name, but they're like cocoons you wrap yourself in at night to where you you tuck in and you can't move.
Speaker 3: That would not be good for me.
Speaker 1: What some people think, and they like them.
Speaker 3: Replicates the womb.
Speaker 1: But when you see the pictures online, it just looks bizarre, but.
Speaker 3: It feels great. Apparently.
Speaker 1: Well, these things are around seventy bucks. Andy, what else you get? All right?
Speaker 4: The next one is this one's a good one. The split flask.
Speaker 1: Winter Winter Yeah dinner, it was so cool.
Speaker 3: The fact that you can keep, so it's it's basically like.
Speaker 2: All those cool water bottle flasks that all the young kids are walking around with these days. But this one's special because it has one half of it is for hot beverages and the other half is for ice water. So if you are still drinking your coffee but you want your ice water for later on, it's pretty cool. Like to take it to the gym coffee and water, and they keep it completely keeps one half cold and one half hot.
Speaker 1: They stay totally separate. The cold side does have a straw. The other side has a flip little spout over there that you can drink out of. But it holds total of thirty ounces. And this one as soon as we saw it, like.
Speaker 4: Wow, what is there?
Speaker 1: No one thought of this before.
Speaker 3: It's very cool.
Speaker 1: It is absolutely cool. This one's uh retell us about eighty bucks. It's on sale as of this recording for fifty eight dollars. They have a number of colors to choose from. That's kind of a cool.
Speaker 2: I think it's a great gift for anyone in your life who likes yes, coffee and water. At the same time, I've never seen anything like it.
Speaker 1: Well, coffee and water. Well no, no, I'm saying it's funny. Every morning almost I look at you, there's three cups or something in front of me.
Speaker 2: I do when I'm sitting at a table, I have absolutely I have my coffee, I have my water.
Speaker 3: What's my third beverage? Usually ast, sometimes not. That's just on celebratory mornings.
Speaker 1: You need a tri flask? All right? What else you got any? All right?
Speaker 4: Just a reminder also to your listeners if they want to try any of these out, check out the instagram or the description of the episode. We're going to have everything linked. But the next one on the list was the Commie ring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I need to be fully honest with this one, the calm me ring. I got it. It's really cute. I put it on my finger and I liked the it looked. But I did not wear it long enough to know or to be able to say yes, folks, because what it's supposed to be able to do is reduce anxiety. So you wear this and it's fashionable, but it's also they say functional. Where you actually if you wear it for a couple of days, they say it may take a couple of days.
Speaker 3: I did not take the time to do that. It can reduce stress.
Speaker 2: It can make you feel less anxious, and at the end of the day, I would just say that's an added bonus because it's it is really cute and it fits every finger. I actually ended up giving it to Sabine because she thought it was cute. So maybe we can ask her if she's less stressed. I gets stressed that an eleven year old has.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but you know what, she has calmed down a little bit last a couple weeks. But it has magnets in it. Apparently that's supposed to interact with the magnetic field. Already. Presidents, your body creates a magnetic force that alleviates your health. In several areas, they use acute pressure is what they call it, into therapy, magnet therapy for optimal well bearing. And some people swear by these.
Speaker 2: Yes, some people, I really I've heard so many people over the years talk about how magnets have helped them feel less nauseated when they get on planes, they're not as anxious, and a lot of people swear by the power of the magnet. I've never had I've actually worn magnets on my pressure points to try and avoid nausea at altitude. None of that's ever really worked for me, but I think some bodies might respond differently to the power of the magnet. So you know, if you have somebody who loves the magnet, what is it called magneto therapy, magnetotherapy, and believe like this is a great gift because it really is cute and fashionable and then functional.
Speaker 1: Right, And these things are normally seventy five bucks. They are on sale as of Black Friday for forty five dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Okay, that's great. Next up, Andy.
Speaker 4: This one, I'm actually getting four. I have three God children. Just side note, too many God kids. That's a side note. But the relief, Koala, I am getting for two of them. They were just born. So I'm so excited. This item is get perfect. It's the relief Koala.
Speaker 1: You know what, what if you ever need to hear? What a compliment that many people want you to be there?
Speaker 2: God, I was thinking that too. You have been like three times over chosen as family. Yeah, not just family, chosen family members are all the more special because that's amazing. Yes, we inherit family, but we choose God parents. That's really sweet and not that surprising.
Speaker 3: Actually we know you so well.
Speaker 1: Three three to give it them one but damn h yeah, I don't even have kids on my own.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, So this cool what is it called again? The Koala Relief relief Koala Bear? First of all, it's adorable, okay, so just to say that looking at it makes me happy.
Speaker 3: Then we put batteries in.
Speaker 2: It, and it's actually really really sweet. You can it can play La lullaby, it can. It might be a little creepy to some folks, but it makes a childlike breathing noise and it actually the belly gets warm and it moves, so I actually when you hold it close to you, it's almost like you have a little baby like like breathing belly to belly warms up and it makes this little noise.
Speaker 1: So I just you know, man, you got into full baby mode.
Speaker 3: I did. But that's I can see how a baby or a young child would like it and almost want it for comfort to go to sleep with. So yes, a young child, not me.
Speaker 1: Yes, or adult as well. They recommend it for emotional support, stress relief, and calming presence. Better sleep every single night with that moving chest art beat sounds and the soft night light, and they even build it. Some people have talked about they've taken it on a plane with him.
Speaker 2: Okay, before I mean, I actually said, when you hold it, it makes you feel less alone.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you're feeling lonely, it does. There's something to it. You hear it, you feel it breathe, and you.
Speaker 2: Feel the warmth. There's not a downside unless you think it's creepy.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. Well, it first showed up, we didn't know what it was. Our first impression of this is what is this?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Why is it here?
Speaker 2: Like? Why am I getting a Koala Bear? I didn't order a Koala Bear? Who ordered a Koala Bear? But then we realized put two and two together, and I think it's really sweet.
Speaker 1: These are around twenty five bucks.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I accident. Wait we can play this hold on?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that's the that's the slightly creepy child breathing noise that it makes.
Speaker 1: I'm snoring. It's supposed to be a baby snore.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to turn it off now. I didn't mean to push the.
Speaker 1: It's on the footstock. Okay, stop, it's there. It's right there. Okay, thanks, it's child prooved.
Speaker 2: Apparently it's just amy proof.
Speaker 3: It's very similar.
Speaker 4: Well, we got next in the next one is the or ring.
Speaker 2: Boom, Okay. This is our newest obsession. In fact, when our producers asked us if we wanted one of the or rings or we wanted to try them out, DJ didn't walk. He ran to the nearest best buye he could find so that we could try on our size, get it to our producers so we could get the rings asap. You were super excited about it before we even got I was.
Speaker 1: Focused, okay, and they had a deadline. They needed no answer very quickly. But you've heard so much about these. Everybody obviously knows about these by now. But it's a way for you to track your health and for you and I, more than anything, the obsession has gone with has been about our sleep. Hi. Every single night we get out, well morning, we get up and we look and you do it almost immediately to see what kind of sleep you get, and it gives you how many light sleep, rim sleep, deep.
Speaker 2: Sleep, and then it tells you if you were restless or not. It tells you your latency l how quickly you fell asleep, how often you woke up in the middle of the night. And it's really been fascinating because I think all of us have I focused at least on how long I've slept, but sometimes I think, oh, I was in bed for eight hours, so I slept for eight hours, maybe it took me five minutes to fall asleep. Well, I am seeing things like you were in bed for eight hours and thirty minutes and you only got six hours and two minutes of sleep, and then on top of it, you only got you know, twenty two minutes of deep sleep.
Speaker 3: So it's been shocking to me.
Speaker 2: And you get a score each morning not only about how you slept, but then how ready you are for the day. So what actually tells you you shouldn't be as active today you should rest today, or you got great sleep last night, you should exercise. So they actually increase your caloric goal based on how you slept. It's really fascinating. I say all of this to say, yours has been extremely confirming and disturbing all at the same time.
Speaker 3: Today you showed.
Speaker 2: Me how much deep sleep you got last night, and the answer.
Speaker 1: Is I mean, it's non exact science.
Speaker 2: It said he got zero minutes of deep sleep last night. And now it's like I should reach quickly for your phone to see what kind of day it's going to be like with you, because you.
Speaker 3: See your sleep been so far, well you've actually.
Speaker 2: Been I think you're so tired, you've been giddy, and you've actually you've been laughing a lot, which is not typical. But yeah, because it was so abysmal today. I actually you've actually got six hours of sleep, which is good for.
Speaker 1: You, of terrible sleep, but it was terrible sleep. Been on the flip side, have been times that you have gotten more sleep, but I have gotten better sleep yep. So it's that's interesting and you will get hooked on that. And look, anytime you focus on your health and now some kind of reminder right there every day of moving more moving, less, sleeping more, better sleep. It's I think it's great. It gives you stress scores, It keeps your heart rate, tells you what you're resting, heart weight, even wells when you're sleeping, an activity score.
Speaker 3: It also does your temperature.
Speaker 2: You were a little under the weather and it actually said that you had an elevated temperature to ease, right, I mean, I thought that was all fascinating. Look, I have always I have loved my Apple Watch for years now, but that's been the focus has been on my steps and my running and my active like. That's been something I focused on, which has also been great because it gets you to exercise more, you want to close your rings, all of that.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: But this has been really cool because the other part of your day is sleeping, or the other part of your twenty four hour cycle is sleeping, and none of us, at least I haven't put that much focus on it, and I hadn't realized how the quality of your sleep is far more important than the quantity of your sleep and trying different things out, like I've been trying different things to say, is this going to help me get better sleep? And they even told you today that you shouldn't spend so much time in bed not sleeping, so that when you do go in bed, you'll hopefully sleep better.
Speaker 1: Wow you read that from my thinger I did. I didn't even see that.
Speaker 2: I read that today, Oh wow, because I was concerned when I saw zero minutes of deep sleep. That offered a suggestion that maybe you not get in bed unless you're going to sleep.
Speaker 1: And these things are good looking. A few options the three and three point fifty four, the or a ring four and then go up to five hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: So wow, it's expensive.
Speaker 2: But if you're invested in trying to sleep better and actually help your waking hours but better, I fully think this is an amazing gift. And the charging was pretty cool. If you charge it, it lasts for eight days. That's pretty remarkable. So if you're traveling, you don't even have to bring.
Speaker 3: Your charger with you.
Speaker 1: You know. One downside, I hate to call it that, but I was a little turned off about the idea of having to sign up to a membership and have a monthly subscription. You kind of you have to pay to get certain and unlock certain features. I didn't deep dive into all of that, but you know, the idea gives somebody gift and then they have to pay for it. Kind of a thing. Just the idea that kind of.
Speaker 2: Six bucks a month, I believe, So it's not something that's terrible. It's like basically two cups of coffee a month, or maybe one cup of coffee here in New York. But you know, that is something to consider if you're giving someone a gift and say, and by the way, now you'll have to spend X amount of dollars per year to use the gift I.
Speaker 1: Just gave, you know, just not even the money. Now, it's just on the crystal subscription. I have another thing I'm signed up for monthly.
Speaker 2: And then if you stop wearing it, you'll forget you have the subscription and they're paying for it.
Speaker 3: You're not even using it.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: That's my life.
Speaker 1: That's where we are. Okay, this next one, Andy, I just love.
Speaker 4: The zonly wireless heated blanket and jacket.
Speaker 1: First impression when you saw it, what.
Speaker 3: In the heck is this? And where would I wear this?
Speaker 1: And then with it all I put it on so.
Speaker 2: You charge a battery and then it connects to circuits I guess in this.
Speaker 3: Large wearable long robelike.
Speaker 2: Vest and it heats you up, so if you are someone who is cold, I would just for me, I would wear this around the house with people who I know in love.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't wear it in front of people I did not know. Well, no, because you look silly, I don't think really.
Speaker 2: I thought it looked like like a game of Thrones. Kind of robe, but without the arms.
Speaker 1: They are well dressed in that show wardrobe does.
Speaker 2: Fine job, Yes, but like would you you would not wear this out in public? Yeah, underneath the jacket you would carry out with No, you would.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it can be styled a certain way, Okay.
Speaker 3: I would like to see that.
Speaker 2: I'll take a picture of it and post it on social media the next time.
Speaker 1: You want to wear it to the right place, okay, which would be like a five year old's T ball game.
Speaker 3: I thought you were to say, an ice skating rink or something.
Speaker 1: You know what. I don't think, but maybe we like to go to the ice skating.
Speaker 3: Rink you are not wearing. You're not being truthful.
Speaker 1: Okay. What I'm saying is it looks better than you are giving it credit for. And I'm saying it does. Look it's a blanket that you can wear like of a vest, and it doesn't count a drap. You actually are wearing what feels like a long vest. And yeah, you put the battery in the pocket. You can go anywhere and the battery lasts for three hours of charging, so you can.
Speaker 3: And it does warm you.
Speaker 2: It absolutely warms your core and so it's it absolutely is effective. And I just feel like if instead of having just a I don't know, a blanket, if you have that around you when you're a you know, at the couch you have to get up to go I don't know, refresh your drink or get a snack.
Speaker 3: You can, you can. It's like you don't have to worry about leaving the blanket behind you. Just take it with you because you're wearing it.
Speaker 2: Okay, but yes, in the house only for me, Okay, all right, we're going to try it.
Speaker 1: One hundred and four bucks right now as of this recording for the wireless heated blanket and jacket that is syl weight.
Speaker 3: To get that styled photo.
Speaker 1: From you, fine, Well, the name all this next one was. It threw me. I didn't know what we were getting.
Speaker 4: It's the I'm so sorry from saying this run Vanilla a la vista potato chip?
Speaker 1: Is that Bania a la vista?
Speaker 3: That nia because it's from Spain.
Speaker 1: They're from Spain, right, Yes, and these are quite possibly the best chips in the world. No thereir Bill. Some people say these are frankly, even if they don't taste like the best. Yeah, the effort and the materials put into them make them the best chips in the world.
Speaker 2: Okay, So they come in what looks like a paint can. Yes, and I actually had to figure out how I was going to open it. So I had to take a pin. Yeah right, I was like, where's my paint can opener? But I ended up using a knife like the or the back of a spoon, the back of any sort of you know, utensil, and I was able to pop it open pretty quickly. So they were super fresh. My only so I thought they were good and crispy. But my, but this is me because I'm an oversalter. I thought they could have used a little more salt. I like things very salty and crispy.
Speaker 1: Let's not hold that against these folks, because every plate of food that's ever put in front of you, you say needs more salt.
Speaker 3: That is true. And in my defense, I have low blood pressure.
Speaker 1: So why is that you first?
Speaker 3: Because because people are gonna start coming.
Speaker 2: At me saying, oh, that's so unhealthy. You shouldn't be taking in so much salt I take. I take salt pills like electrolyte pills because I know that I need extra salt in my life. So that is why I don't even taste food. I just put salt on it because I know it's gonna need more.
Speaker 1: You know it's gonna need more because it's not salty enough. Like it doesn't taste salty. Correct, Okay, then that's different from you needing salt.
Speaker 2: It's well, I think my body knows what it needs, and that's why I like the way extra salty things taste. Okay, But anyway, these chips are fresh and crisp, and they It actually does come in a pretty cool package if you give it as a gift.
Speaker 3: It looks festive, it looks fun.
Speaker 2: It doesn't look like you bought a bag of chips at the at the store and said Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays. It actually does look cool, and they do taste pretty good.
Speaker 1: But this family apparently only gets its materials from a specific place in Spain and the specific potatoes. They've only used these for ninety something years, and they fry them in some high quality olive oil and boom, they don't have enough sauce.
Speaker 3: So you're telling me there are healthy potato chips, then those actually exists.
Speaker 1: They're just good.
Speaker 3: You can feel a little less guilty about eating them.
Speaker 1: But it's a cool get. But keep in mind, these things are like forty fifty bucks ten Wow, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't. I'm going to just say this right now. I would not pay forty dollars for that ten of potato chips.
Speaker 3: I would not.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I would pay three ninety nine for my bag of lats that are extra salty.
Speaker 3: That's just me though. How about you? Would you pay forty dollars for those?
Speaker 1: You could take the girl out of Georgia.
Speaker 3: You can't, just being honest.
Speaker 1: No, that's all right. But it is a cool when you see it's a bright yellow can I think blue riting or something. It does look like cool, and it does look like you're getting something special, and it is something special in there. It's a delicacy, especially.
Speaker 2: If you have a potato chip lover in your life. It's a fun it's a funny.
Speaker 1: Body potato chip lover. All right, let's do Oh you got to do this? Next one? And to give us the last one. I didn't get to taste this.
Speaker 4: Oh we still got two more, two more? All right? First up the Sweet Remedies chocolate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh okay, so I got these? When you weren't around. Plus let's just say TJ does not like chocolate, so he would not have even tasted these.
Speaker 3: And my daughters went around otherwise.
Speaker 1: This is how you're covering, yes, not saving any more. Yes.
Speaker 2: And then my daughters weren't around. Otherwise I would have given them given it to them. But when I opened it up, I laid it out and it was delicious, so I tried all There were three different types of chocolate. There was dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and white chocolate, correct and like in this bark, And they were so good. I had to throw them away because I knew that if I left them in my apartment, I would have gone through the entire thing very quickly by myself and eaten way too much chocolate.
Speaker 3: So I actually were so good I had to get them out of my apartment.
Speaker 1: That is a great strategy.
Speaker 4: Where was I I don't know.
Speaker 1: You said I wasn't around you.
Speaker 2: I don't know you weren't. It was just I opened them when you were at your place, and I was at my place for a brief period, I'm sure, and then I left them out and you I just didn't point it out because I knew you didn't like chocolate, so I just had them in the apartment and didn't say, hey, by the way, we got these chocolates from the producers of Our Heart to try out, because I knew you wouldn't try them out because you don't like chocolate unless it's one hundred grand bar.
Speaker 3: That's the only chocolate I've ever seen you eat in love.
Speaker 1: Wow. But that's I'm sorry, Sweet Remedies, folks, I would have loved to have tasted your product.
Speaker 3: You would not have.
Speaker 1: I would have tried a product I was to review a product, taken them. That's on me.
Speaker 3: That's on me.
Speaker 2: But they were excellent. It was delicious. I don't know how much they cost, though.
Speaker 1: How are they going to use that for? Can you campaign with that? Can you use that in your ad? So good you'll throw them away?
Speaker 2: I mean if yes, maybe, I don't know if Look, if I I could have shared them, I would have kept that.
Speaker 1: That's a good marketing strategy. Okay, what you gotta love, Tandy? All right?
Speaker 4: The last item is the Nori Press steam iron. And just before you go over this one, just remember everything is linked in the description of this episode, and check out your Instagram. Amy and TJ podcast for all of the things.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this was very exciting to me. First of all, you love an iron. In fact, if we book an Airbnb or a Verbo anywhere, one of the things you asked me to always check that's in the amenities is whether or not they have an iron.
Speaker 3: Because you like your clothing unwrinkled.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 2: You iron your T shirt. So this is something that you really really like. And sometimes they don't have an iron, we actually have to to change, Like we can't go somewhere where there isn't an iron.
Speaker 3: That's a problem. So this is the perfect perfect thing to travel with. First of all, it's total travel size.
Speaker 2: And it's it looks like it's a steamer, but it's a portable iron. And so I actually tried it out, and what I love the most about it is you can get the sleeves so well, Like I put my sleeve in between these two little mini irons and it got perfectly pressed. I actually pressed my sweater today with this iron. And you can put it on cotton wool linen. It has all the different settings for all the different types of fabric. If you had done it would have looked better.
Speaker 3: I was in a hurry, but it was way more wrinkled.
Speaker 1: Just me. She's been break dancing since she ironed it last.
Speaker 3: You know, with the sleeves were so wrinkled and now they're not. Like the sleeves are the easiest thing to do with this.
Speaker 1: No, really, I came in today and you were raving about this product.
Speaker 3: I really liked it.
Speaker 2: And maybe because I said, I didn't know if this was cotton or wool or whatever, but maybe if I put it on a higher setting, it was not that hot. But I thought it did a really good job. And I love the fact that you can bring it with you because if anyone is a traveler in your life or you know, and likes to have their clothes look a certain way, or maybe they just need to be less wrinkled, and you just want to give a gentle suggestion, this product is really great.
Speaker 1: What's your suggest what's that water you gave me in the bottle supposed to get wrinkles out? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, he does not believe that wrinkle release works nice.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 3: I use it all the time.
Speaker 2: You just pull it out straight and hang it maybe where you're showering, and you spray it and it releases the.
Speaker 3: Wrinkles you've been making fun. You say, has that water treating you?
Speaker 2: It's not water, it's water that smells good.
Speaker 3: It's not. It actually has properties.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you the science behind it, but it is absolutely worked in a pinch for me, and I love putting it on my sheets. But you know what this actually I just thought about this. If you like to fold your sheet over your bed, like to make it look like a hotel, you could totally take this and just and get that top little part of your sheet to make it look nice and fresh for your guests or for yourself when you come back in after a hard day's work. I love coming into looking at a bed that's all perfectly made and pressed.
Speaker 3: This is good.
Speaker 1: You really want to sharpen up those sheets, throw a little wrinkle release on it before you hit it.
Speaker 3: The iron mell's good too, right, it's a win win.
Speaker 1: I actually don't know the cost on this product. I do not have that one in front of me, so I apologize there, but ropes out of the list today. We know the rings, But aside from the rings, you had to get me one product on this list, what would it be?
Speaker 2: M that's a okay. Obviously, the orror ring was something that we absolutely loved. I actually might say, to make sure I am correct, if I picked one more product that I would personally purchase. Ooh, the split flask and the iron are really tied. I think those two are things that I would actually use and love and be happy to open.
Speaker 3: For a holiday gift.
Speaker 1: You are getting a koalas.
Speaker 3: We already have it. Are you just going to regift it?
Speaker 1: Well? No, I just want you to be able to open something and be excited that she won't be lonely anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. If you had to pick one thing, what would it be other than the orr ring?
Speaker 1: For you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: For yourself?
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know. I am the flask. I can, but I don't drink a lot of hot drinks.
Speaker 3: Tea drink.
Speaker 1: But I'm drinking hot tea by seven am.
Speaker 3: And you only have drink it.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, well, folks, Merry Christmas to you.
Speaker 3: Happy holidays.
Speaker 1: Please tell them again where they can find all this stuff in.
Speaker 4: So all of it this is going to be in the description to today's episodes, so you could see the full giftless there. Amy and TJ Podcast as well. They'll have links the Norri Steamer thing. By the way, the Norri Press is ninety.
Speaker 3: Dollars ninety bucks.
Speaker 4: Okay, so check everything out wherever you can.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it as always. Andy for Amy, I'm not allowed to speak for you. I'm TJ.
Speaker 3: Holks and I'm Amy Roeboch.
Speaker 2: Happy holidays everybody, and happy shopping the
Speaker 1: Tea Shop, the tas