Speaker 1: What's up friends.
Speaker 2: I'm Devin Simone and I am Davion Rogers and this is MTV's official Challenge podcast. We back again, y'all.
Speaker 1: Yes, we are back again with another fabulous episode that had emotion in it, nail minding, It had some math and some dad moments as well. This particular episode is brought to you by Jenny's commentary to herself. I appreciate her ability to self soothe while hanging home cidbeer building, but yes, all of it very funny. So in case you won a quick recap, right, So, we had the Leap of Faith where they were tasked with jumping off the side of a building and grabbing an individual flag. You didn't want to grab multiple flags though, because then you'd get a penalty. The teams did really well overall. Era three to one. Era four lost, but they did a really great job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no one was like I'm just not doing it. No one quit because everyone knew that they were like the team. It was important you weren't just doing it for yourself, like this is for the team, and so I thought that was really really good.
Speaker 1: Well, you had to rely on them pulling you back up though.
Speaker 2: That's the see and then that's that right there is the most terrifying part of this entire operation. Did you see how long Josh was dangling? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would have.
Speaker 2: I would have been cussing everybody out, like I can.
Speaker 1: You imagine, because my guess is there are moments where you know they're pulling you up and then they kind of slip or they need to like reget you know, their strength or mojo to pull some more. So you're kind of like going up and then you dip down a little and then you go up and more like it's out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is out.
Speaker 2: There's no way, and they were struggling, and ultimately I think that's what cost Era for yeah, trying to pull up Josh. Oh, geez, Louise. But I just want to go ahead and clap my hands for Era three and the way that they did that, like they were some little kids on the jungle gym.
Speaker 1: You know how Era three does shout out to Era three? My as so good they did our poor Era one, poor Era one girl.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what to say anymore, because there is a possibility because we don't know how this thing is going to play out, but there's a possibility that ever one can get wiped out.
Speaker 1: I don't know how Era one survives this with Derek's leg not at full strength, my and just having two people. And while I understand well, I feel like while Rachel was trying to save herself, she was making a really great point, like I get that Era two and three are close, but why are you keeping this super team so close in this game to have to fight them towards the end? That actually doesn't really make sense. And I feel like they could have tried to scape goat it. And this is where good politics comes in. They could have tried to play the we don't want to be mean card and been like, look, Era ones already, you know die. Basically, we just want to give them a break this one time. Like I feel like they could have hit ERA two with that or you know what I mean, and like gotten away with it a little bit. It doesn't seem smart to me that they're trying to stay so close to Air two, because even if you were to give Era want a break this week, you can always come back next week and go back after them, because they're probably not gonna win again, you know again, because they're at such a disadvantage. So what are your thoughts about a day No, I totally agree.
Speaker 2: I Naya was talking to I believe it was I don't remember if it was Tina or Rachel, and she was like, the smartest thing is to naturally wipe you guys out, and.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's like you guys are bleeding out already, so the smartest thing. But it's like, that's not the smart That's the smartest thing if it's a zombie apocalypse and you guys are on a canoe trying to start a new civilization. Sure, but it is. Or if you're on the Oregon Trail shout out to my old folks who know what that means. If you're playing that Oregon Trail game. But if you're not doing that, that's actually not smart because think about who do you think is gonna be easier to take out closer to the end, ye, and it's gonna be the weaker team automatically, So start weakening the team that's neck and neck and giving you the most struggle. Like cool, cool, your people on that team that are gonna save you, but not at the expense of themselves. And you have basically a full team competing against you. It just didn't seem smart. You know what.
Speaker 2: One can also say this, right, let's just say Derek Hills right, and that knee or the leg or whatever it is. It gets back to one hundred percent where it's supposed to be. You have just formed this megatron team of two. Because now you have Powerhouse Derek and Powerhouse Rachel. That's trouble, right, and they only have to focus on the two of them to work together.
Speaker 3: No extra people.
Speaker 2: That's terrifying.
Speaker 1: Air two and Ear three are gonna have to go against each other at some point. Anyway. I think it was a dumb move for what they did, and I think Naya kind of allowed Jordan. I could be wrong, but to like lead in that space and it's just really dumb politicking in my opinion. But that was just my opinion. It's just it's just as a you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, well then let's go and jump right on into it thee since we're here, let's hear who your era rankings are. Let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Okay. I'm going to have to give a participation trophy to Air four. Air four I just yeah, I don't know. I expected more from them in this challenge. They were struggle bussing. They just they didn't do anything for me. So they're going to get a participation trophy. I think the partition patient trophy should be made of like water or something. That's what For bronze, I am going to have to give it to Air two. I'm gonna give it to Air two because you know, they thought less this week sort of, which is a little great. But this whole, like Ryan Banana's thing that's brewing, is interesting, and yeah, it's gonna be messy, and I don't think it's gonna be good. My silver is going to go to Era three because they did that. They won, They did a really great job, but they're only getting silver instead of gold because I don't think they made the smartest move and who they threw in I really just don't think that was the way to go. And then Era one's gonna get my gold, because man are they some fighters like to be have your backup against the wall week after week after week. Not only is it hard from a physical point standpoint, plus they are older, and I know we joke about it, but let's just be honest. I know my knees don't do what they did ten years ago, so like there's that, but also it can be emotionally draining and demoralizing when you feel like your back is up against a wall the whole time. Like look at how we see people freak out in one episode. Look at how we saw Jinny freak out in one episode when she felt like they were coming after again. And it's not to discredit that, but like people freak out and they're holding the line very well. Plus we saw Darrell, you know, just all of it was beautiful. So they're gonna get my gold for this week. What about your air rankings?
Speaker 2: We are not in alignment this week, So for participation, I gave it to Era one because I mean, they were they they I mean, I'm proud. I'm very proud of Aviv and Darrell. I'm extremely proud of them. Like I'm sorry, not a Viv she's on ERA two. Extremely proud, but I am proud of her. But I'm extremely proud of Darrell. I appreciate that he did not tap out and he did it. He did it for his kids and he made it happen. Like I'm really really proud of him. But that is the extent of it. Bronze I'm gonna give I'm gonta give it to Era four. Shocker, right, you would think I would have my Era higher. I'm gonna give it to Era four just because I think I forgot who said it in the episode, but they were like, this is supposed to be like the weightlifting. They're always training, they're strong, they're this, they're that, what is going on? And I feel like in the one area where they had all of these muscles, that's where they lacked. And so because they did that puzzle very quickly, but it was just that pulling it up in any event, I gave them bronze. For silver, I gave it to Era two because I was so proud of a even because I felt like they they knocked that thing out pretty fast. In my opinion, I thought they knocked it out really fast. And then for goals, I'm gonna give it to Era three because again I felt like they were little kids playing at the park like it. They made that thing look like children on a jungle gym. They made it look so easy, so smooth, and they got the job done and I was just it was really cool watching them do it. So those were my Era rankings. How about your star and your time out?
Speaker 1: Okay, so I have some star nominations. Let me pull up my notes.
Speaker 2: I love how you can have nominations, but I can't have pieces.
Speaker 1: You can't know you can have nominations because the nominations are fair. You just wanted to hand out rations to everyone. You get a crumb, You get a crumb, You get a crumb. This is not that, all right. So my nominations for a gold Star. One of them is a Beeve because of the way that she, you know, at five feet she came in and she was on top. So proud of her. Another nomination goes to Derek for solving the puzzle so fast. I love it. And Bananas were talking about how even killed Derek's and we haven't gotten to see it as much this season. I mean, we got to see it with Devn's birthday party in the Stripper show that was happening in this episode, which I loved. But Derek is so fun, so I'm excited. I hope we get to see more of him. But I love that he saw that puzzle so fast, so he's nominated. Durrell was nominated for a gold Star in conquering his fear of heights and just watching that moment. And Michelle was nominated for a gold Star because the way she's been able to regulate her emotions this season has been beautiful to watch. Like we hear her processing, she's still even when she was stressed, She's like, I'm stressed right now, guys, when they were struggling to pull Josh up, Like I just I just appreciate. We can literally see her growth throughout the show and also hearing about how much the show means to her family. Oh my god, it's just such a beautiful moment. It was really beautiful. Those sure for that reason, I'm going to pull a Davon and I'm sitting my gold star in half and I'm giving half of it to Michelle and half of it to Darrell because of history people. Both of those were really beautiful. Who gets your gold Star?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I have nominations as well. So my nominations are going to go to for my gold star, Durrell and also Kylin. And then let me just go back and my explanation for my rankings for Era two when I slipped up and said Aviv I meant for her and Derek because they Yeah, Derek did really good in that puzzle too, so I just wanted to go back. But anyway, my stars are My nominations are for Darrell and Kylon. Darrell conquering that fear getting a job done and did it without hesitating, like my boy just went like he did that. And then Kyland for being a two time Drell beat her. That's not something a bad an eye at fair. That is not something that Darrell is like that dude in this challenge in the challenge world, right, and so that's not just something to just bad an eye at.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give my start to both of them, ladies.
Speaker 1: You know in history was not made because Davon does that every week.
Speaker 2: Give it to both of them. Now, I'm gonna give my time out also to Durrel.
Speaker 1: See and I was, now we're aligned. Now you're aliged because that's who mine is going to. Yes, let's hear it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna also give my time out to Darrel because and some people might argue with me, but it's okay. I'm just saying the look that I saw in his face, I think Darrell gave up.
Speaker 3: Here's why.
Speaker 2: Here here's why. So there's this moment where he goes in and he's like, I know what the math is.
Speaker 1: You know, I understand.
Speaker 2: We get caught up in a moment. He knows the math, he's staying it in his head. And then he goes down. He starts cleaning a fan one. Why are you cleaning the sand? Why what are you doing that for? Right? I took that as stalling a little bit, because you could have just dug it, like what are we doing? And then there was this moment where the camera zooms in on him looking at Kylon like and it was one of those looks like can you hurry up and solve it so we can be done. That's how I interpret it. That's how I took it. I didn't take it as he was looking like, oh I got to hurry up because he's about to beat me. It was a look of like are you done? Like hurry up?
Speaker 1: So close to like I don't I agree king Home on the time out. We are aligned on that, but I don't agree with you on the give up thing. My perspective, what I take is Darrell is funny, he is knowledgeable, he's talented, he is stubborn. As a mofo sometimes and also sometimes as we get older, we get set in our ways, and to me, what I was watching was so classic Dad, Like I feel like I could see I feel like I can just feel Darrell's energy being like, Okay, I'm gonna do this right. And I do think he got in his head hooker, I know what I feel like. I agree. I know I'm not saying it's smart. Was why he's getting the time out of the week, But it's like I could just feel that stubbornness of like, let me do it right, like you know how your parent, like how parents would tell their kids could take your time, make sure you check your like, I just feel like I felt that energy of him doing that where it was like droll if you just don't so.
Speaker 2: Like when Cadence is learning doing homework, yes, when Kadence is learning a cheer routine, yes, yes, when she playing basketball run take it to the hope. I don't have time for you to stand there and analyze and shoot the ball now, so no, but I get what you're saying. I also, can I add a category just with today, Yes, just because my emotions was all over the place watching this episode. I want to add a category of hugs, and I want to send hugs to Rachel and Derek. Yes, just because I feel like they are about to have a very hard, uphill battle about to girls, but no, like they're really like it's about to go down.
Speaker 3: Yeah about down. You like this.
Speaker 1: Category of hugs? Yeah, we should do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I tweet us and let us know if you want us to do a category of hugs or Instagram.
Speaker 3: I like it. I agree.
Speaker 1: I think that I'm still hopeful, but I feel like this next challenge, whatever it is, has to be something that a two person team can win. I mean, although technically this was something a four person team could win, and our girl Tea, you know, kind of just drop the ball a little bit. It happens. It happens. But hopefully next week is something just to balance it out a little bit. Otherwise I don't see how Era one makes it beyond this. But they're not going out without a fight, and they're not going out without coming on this podcast. We have an amazing guest coming up for you. She's all the buzz on the internet. You see your pop on and pop off, As she likes to say on social media. She is that girl. We have Tina in the house coming up right after this.
Speaker 2: Hey, friends, I am super excited about this episode because we have none other than Auntie Tina in the building. Let's give it up one time for Auntie Tana.
Speaker 4: Yes, Auntie Tina's look needs a drink? Are you serving anything in this place?
Speaker 1: Yes? Girl, we got it. What you want?
Speaker 3: I need our cock.
Speaker 4: No, ill will take some bubbles because Tina, you paused that word at a really unfortunate time.
Speaker 1: Unfortunate. Hey girl, Hey, okay, First of all, how does it feel there's so much buzz about u Tina right now online, not only for moments, but about how you are a hottie putati on the season. You are a girl, you do not age, you are beautiful, all the things that we know. But how does it feel to be back just recognized in your for your great greatness? Well?
Speaker 3: Uh, that sounds incredible.
Speaker 4: I guess it feels great to be able to do this twenty years later. And as much as I toss it out and uh and say I hate it, you know there's that fundamental love.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: You get bit by that bug. You both you girls both know you get bit by that bug.
Speaker 4: And something just turns on in you and and you just feel alive, and the challenge has brought a new breath of air to me, and I'm just grateful for that. I mean, that's how That's what I'm going off of. I feel like I'm almost like unborrowed time at this point.
Speaker 1: How so, what do you mean, because this is.
Speaker 4: Just incredible, This is absolutely incredible. Yeah, I never thought that I would be doing the Okay one, doing any challenges, But I first started off on All Stars. I didn't expect to do any After All Stars two, yeah I was done. And then after every single one I go into these, I don't expect another one.
Speaker 3: I just go balls to the wall, seriously.
Speaker 1: And that's why you keep getting called back.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think they just like to punish me. I think it's funny. It's seriously a sickness at this point.
Speaker 2: Well, let me say this, because there is a conversation, right, and not many of us are in this conversation. I'm in the conversation, Devin is in the conversation, Marie is in the conversation, and there are a couple of others, but they're not many of us. And you are in this conversation as well the comedic relief of the show.
Speaker 3: Okay, I was.
Speaker 2: Like, what it is so necessary?
Speaker 1: Oh, I know, it is so necessary.
Speaker 2: And I must say, throughout watching this season thus far, you have been really bringing it in the entertainment part of the episodes, Like I find myself really rooting for you every single episode like this was Tina's episode, this episode was Tina's episode two, Like, you've really been bringing the breath of fresh airs, and I really appreciate you for that because it's it's needed. It's so needed.
Speaker 3: So it's needed.
Speaker 4: I think that a lot of negativity happens in the house, and I think that that because it gives them attention. So everybody's trying to out do each other with this, like uh being the villain.
Speaker 1: People are intentionally like trying to be the goal in the season.
Speaker 4: Yes, well, do you want me to close my eyes and turn around? I can pin the tail on the donkey on anybody?
Speaker 1: Okay, give me three, give me just three n eight Like off the top of.
Speaker 3: The puts it Jordan puts it too much. Devin puts it too much, but he just puts it too much.
Speaker 1: Those boys, Okay, you think they're trying to be villains specifically, No, that's.
Speaker 3: Them, huh.
Speaker 2: As long as you didn't name any women.
Speaker 1: I noticed that. I cut that, I cut that.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna name any girls.
Speaker 1: I like them the season of the Girls. That's interesting because I feel like watching it so far, they don't come off as villain's quite yet. Anything's possible, you feel things doing.
Speaker 4: To be honestly with you, you get me on my period, and I could definitely become a villain very easily.
Speaker 3: I am a multifaceted person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you get me on a day where somebody stepped on my toe or I have like you know, I mean, just.
Speaker 3: Anything, and I can come off like you know me, I wouldn't say mean.
Speaker 2: I can see you just like standing up for yourself. Because we've even seen it in this episode, and I believe Rachel called it Tina time. Yes, yeh, she called it Tina time. We got a little Tina time in this episode, girl, Yeah, you got a little time.
Speaker 1: When Rachel was like, oh, she's on one. She's just going Rachel just the way, Rachel, just way she knows me.
Speaker 3: She's like she's gonna, yep, let her go.
Speaker 1: And speaking of her knowing you. You guys recently did a vacation together, Kara Aviv, Rachel, you tell us about that. How long were you guys together? What you guys do?
Speaker 4: Okay, So Rachel wanted to throw a party like a Midway you know we had. I mean, everyone had such a great time and it was such a great cast. I was like, I do want to see some of these people again. So let's just extend the invitation to anybody and anybody who wants to join to just do aw watching party together. Man, just a private and a minute watching party.
Speaker 1: But then we saw on a boat, oh well, and a club.
Speaker 3: You know, we like, we like to.
Speaker 4: We like to spoil ourselves a little bit at this point in time in our lives. Okay, So that was a little off schedule thing that we decided to do, to just rent rent a boat and take the families out.
Speaker 3: Then you know Whomember wants to join?
Speaker 1: So is this a new alliance we should be keeping our eye out for in the future.
Speaker 3: Okay? So this I love it.
Speaker 4: Every time I end on a boat, it seems like I form a new alliance because superbly on the All Stars four it was on the boat that I was talking with Carra, and that was an alliance that it was alleged. Uh, it was because she looked like Jack Sparrow, Okay, and I was entertained by it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I know this time.
Speaker 4: This time, I was entertained because I was on the Titanic and she was Jack. And I told her, I see those muscles. Don't let me go, or I will pull you down with me. You will, we will die together. So that's I mean, this is how I entertain myself.
Speaker 1: That wasn't a no for an alliance. By the way, the definitely was a lot of words and was not a no. Tino, what's your initial.
Speaker 3: Condense it down? You guys got to condense it down. It's not simple. Do I like the girl?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Will I ast her? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, alliance is eventually you everybody has to go against each other. But it means that coming in you kind of start on the same friend. Okay. So that's definitely like that.
Speaker 2: We have friends.
Speaker 1: So call this the Titanic alliance now, like is that?
Speaker 3: I mean different strokes are different folks.
Speaker 2: Ali Teina said they are the Titanic friends Titanic but I'm not saying that a word.
Speaker 3: We are about the boat buddies. I don't know we're buddies? Is cute? You We could keep kicking around some names here.
Speaker 1: I like boat buddies. Okay, what was your initial reaction to watching this episode?
Speaker 3: Oh god, this is a good luck guys. As much as I hate it for like, you know, the result, it was good.
Speaker 4: It's getting good because I mean, I like the games this one.
Speaker 3: I like the eliminations.
Speaker 4: Man, I love the lottery of it all. Like you never know what's coming around the corner. You don't know what's going to be thrown at you. I enjoy the those kind of surprises and to see how I fare.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't look and compare myself to other people. I just try to do the best I can do.
Speaker 1: This is a really great season for that.
Speaker 4: Well, you see a lot of other competitors how their motivation is just to beat a certain person or and I think that you can get your focuses. That's that's that shouldn't be your focus if you truly want a longevity.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're talking in code.
Speaker 4: I always talk in code, and you have to try to decipher very much.
Speaker 2: So how does the main show in your opinion, compared to All Stars.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good question.
Speaker 4: Day, Okay, I will say all the challenge forty is freaking pro level, man, that's pro level stuff. It was hard, it was difficult, but it was rewarding in ways.
Speaker 2: I think you played well on the main show though. You did really well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, girl, Yeah I did.
Speaker 3: I dude, I lasted longer than I said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did.
Speaker 1: Yes, Tim the tool Man, Taylor Y.
Speaker 3: I was proud of myself.
Speaker 4: I was. I'm proud of myself on this one. I did way better than I thought I would.
Speaker 2: I want you to tell us about that elimination with those nails, and I know that's not this episode, but since you're here, we have to know, like, what what was the strategy? Did you go in the SAMs about to slice all this off the wall or what was it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Because I knew that, Okay, So I need to know how far these nails are seated into the wall, right, So the very first one I go in there, classic way pulling out a nail.
Speaker 3: You pull out the first one.
Speaker 4: I saw how how seated it was, and I was like, that's pretty far in there. I'm gonna have to use the claw, my hammer let's see if I can ram these down. And I did it and it kind of worked, and I was like, oh, if I turned the hammer to the side and slam them out of the wall, it'll be this, It'll be the same thing. I kept the hammer close to the wall because the part nails will bend at the weakest point hanging out of the wall.
Speaker 3: Right, the nail that's.
Speaker 4: Inside of the wall is stabilized, So you need to keep that hammer or whatever closest to that point intersection of the plywood and the nail.
Speaker 2: And that's where everybody else fell.
Speaker 1: Too far on the d Yeah.
Speaker 3: Watch them and you have to have enough force.
Speaker 4: And when I went down, I went automatically the exact opposite direction because if they some of them bent and that means I needed to knock them out. So I went to the opposite direction that I went in. So I did this like up down up.
Speaker 1: Sense that's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just simple.
Speaker 2: As everybody tried to copy and failed, miserable.
Speaker 4: And they can't do the Teina time, so don't try.
Speaker 2: That was good. That was good. Okay, back to this episode. So going into this episode, Baby, your era is dwindling.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 2: I mean the numbers are nowhere to be found.
Speaker 1: What number are the numbers?
Speaker 2: What was that like going against the larger groups? How did that feel?
Speaker 3: It was fun? Yeah? I liked it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I U as someone who comes in and you know, I just yeah, I shoot at the hip with these games. I like to have fun going up against the best representatives of every era.
Speaker 3: Shoot.
Speaker 4: That was incredible. That was an incredible experience. It was incredible to be able to have a crash course on each one of these eras and how they operate.
Speaker 1: But were you at any point was there a moment of just like sadness or frustration when your team kept getting crippled like that, Oh, yeah, crippled.
Speaker 3: World, We're crippled. They Nancy Carigan us.
Speaker 2: No, I couldnot.
Speaker 3: Taking us out.
Speaker 4: They're beating us down, I mean every elimination and then you've got to do the challenges.
Speaker 3: These other eras are like, oh they're weak. But you know what, they all been on vacation.
Speaker 4: Okay, we've been doing the work and they've been they've been having fun.
Speaker 1: Speaking of fun, it was nice to see fun in this episode with Devin's birthday party. It's always fun seeing the friendships we're on the street was there was a roast. Yeah, there was ooh, tell us about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Carra got up and Kara she had a little.
Speaker 4: Help for Brian and Derek, and she roasted almost everybody in the room and it was freaking brilliant.
Speaker 3: She was hilarious.
Speaker 4: Everybody got to see the car that I see. Okay, this funny, goofy person who's actually lighthearted. And I thought it was great. I was like, car I think that was the greatest thing you could have done. Because everyone thinks she's this miserable person all the time.
Speaker 1: She's actually, yeah, she's definitely not.
Speaker 3: She's miserable around other miserable people.
Speaker 2: So you don't think everyone gets to see the car that you see?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well yeah, because I'm not miserable.
Speaker 4: I mean, I candy, but and I know the game can bring out the most ugliest.
Speaker 3: Sign right of anybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I.
Speaker 4: Offer grace with every single person because I'm you know, you go back and I don't have the cutest moments, you know, girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, girl, all of us.
Speaker 4: So I always I just always offer that grace to anybody that's done this.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's a it's a pressure, it's a pressure pot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, Kara is a lot of fun. I actually, I guess you're right. We don't get to see kind of her like let loose playfulness, but it's definitely there, and I feel like in past seasons we've gotten to see a little bit of it. Did anybody else Rose Dev at the party or was it just Kara?
Speaker 3: I think it was just Kara. Kara had it. She was locked and loaded, she was ready for it. And it was brilliant. It was good. It was hilarious. Even Devin was laughed like she had some good singers in there. M hm and Dev. Oh god, we were all crying, laughing.
Speaker 4: And I could see the change in everybody's eyes, like, oh, who is this? This is a Carra we haven't seen before.
Speaker 2: Oh I like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah like that. I really encouraged her to do. I thought it was a great thing for her to do.
Speaker 2: I you know, well, he wasn't very encouraging. What was this heights challenge? Okay? Because I was over here holding on to my stomach. Do you understand me, Tina, tell us how you are.
Speaker 4: I thought that I should watch this episode on the toilet because just watch again, I felt like I was gonna pee myself. It was the scariest, most bad ass adrenaline.
Speaker 2: Pump bit challenge.
Speaker 4: It was bad Darrell and I when we got out right, Durell couldn't stop talking about it.
Speaker 3: I couldn't stop talking about it. This challenge was everything.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: It was so beautiful seeing Darrell's reactioning you having known Drell so long, like we see him wipe away what looked like tears when he got back up on that platform and he spoke about what he told his kids, you know, which is just so incredibly beautiful. What was that like for you being there in the present, Like, what was that sort of energy? Did he say anything afterwards?
Speaker 4: Okay, well I do know before he went off, he kind of did this tippy tappy thing and took a second, and I was about to shove him off the side of.
Speaker 3: God. I told him. I was like, I'm gonna shove you off if you take your too much time.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: But he came up and I was proud of them, man, I was proud of them. I'm glad that the only where place he leaked was his eyes and not his I was, yeah, I was a struggle bus man. It was a struggle bus for everybody, and we make.
Speaker 3: It look we make it look good, you know.
Speaker 1: But in looking good, Tina, you didn't look as good when you picked two flags? Now, what happened?
Speaker 3: What it? Why are you trying to point out my mistake?
Speaker 1: We're not, We're just we want we want to understand the brilliance behind.
Speaker 3: I'm scared.
Speaker 4: I was scared shitless, and so when I jumped off that thing, I over compensated and I close my eyes, girl, goose my eyes.
Speaker 3: I just threw my arms out there and drop off. The hell was in front of me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense. That makes sense.
Speaker 4: And then I looked down as the street was coming towards me, and I yelled, fuck is coming towards me? Yeah, the street was coming. It was a nightmare. It was exactly what you imagine in your nightmare.
Speaker 1: Guys, yow, what part was the nightmare? Was it the catching of grabbing the two flags or just the whole running across you know.
Speaker 4: I think consciously making the decision to jump off the side of a high rise building.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh, and then.
Speaker 4: Watching you make that decision and your stomach go into your throat, Yeah, as you see the sidewalk or cement in cars your your body is propelling towards cement. To be able to actually see it and to make that decision is uh wow. I don't know that many people who would be brave enough to do that. And we made it look easy, but it you know, Durrell created that good baseline like, this is not normal people's stuff, Guys, this is not we're like almost on trained professionals at this point. Guys, don't try this at home.
Speaker 2: But you did it, Tina, and we're so proud of you. Not that puzzle. On the other hand, m let's go back to that puzzle, because what happened it was the piece not over there because you said that a piece.
Speaker 3: Was no a piece was missing.
Speaker 4: It was okay, So we had to place our pieces on the side. The piece was small and it was dark and it was all the way in the corner back side.
Speaker 3: So when I went and.
Speaker 4: Grabbed all the pieces, the board was high and I'm shorter, so I couldn't see or grab as easy my reach. So when I put I grabbed quickly all the pieces, threw it on board, started assembling them, and I'm like, this is why is this not lining up? I have this And I was like gosh, there's one missing. That's why it was just that was error on my part.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well the night begins, do you immediately start politicking or like what happens?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's not my vibe, man, Oh no, my vibe is like, roll the dice, baby, let's play this game. I love that because I think a lot of these people, like, dude, you see these people, they implode, They put themselves in a pretzel. Work in the game so hard, and it's like, oh, it's trying to be a strategist. No, you're trying to be like a manipulator. In my opinion, because I always feel like the person who like does the most like that does the least in the game. Sometimes, like they don't pull them up their their weight, they just talk a lot.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Devin, ask her who's she talking about? What you talk about?
Speaker 3: What Devon's want of them? He's not the only one who.
Speaker 4: Telling people to step up, and he hasn't even stepped up of himself.
Speaker 3: You know, like these kind of things, it's like, you, guys, open your eyes.
Speaker 4: I think, honestly, the steamrolling that other people allow these cast members to.
Speaker 3: Do to them is just sad. It's sad.
Speaker 1: Why do you think they do? Why do you think they allow that?
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know. Scared, intimidated that's it.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's though? Because they can kind of back it up, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like, yes, yeah, yeah, they have influence, they have power, and they're convincing.
Speaker 1: Something that I thought was interesting was watching when Jordan came to tell you that, uh, well, Jordan and Nya, that they were coming to you know that you were this election to go in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so.
Speaker 1: I'm curious to get your take on this because in what we've seen of Jordan over the years, he actually seemed like he was handling it in as respectful of a way as we generally see Jordan, which I think speaks to how highly he regards you and the dynamic you've created. But yeah, how did you feel about that?
Speaker 3: He did? And this is why I do love Jordan.
Speaker 4: He he was respectful with me.
Speaker 3: He wasn't disrespectful. The only thing I could say was disrespectful.
Speaker 4: Is Naya coming in smiling at me and hugging me and then telling me I'm going to get into elimination. I thought that that was in poor taste and Jordan's smiling at me, telling me I'm going into elimination.
Speaker 3: Nope, don't be nice to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Mean she was like, probably bear hugging me because she knows that I would have been start swinging. Maybe that's why she wanted to cuddle me in the bed.
Speaker 3: But I didn't like that. That's the only that's the only thing. But I mean, as first game played that, they played it right.
Speaker 2: I appreciated me.
Speaker 3: I don't know how what else to say about that.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: When you were sitting down talking with Michelle. You guys had a nice little conversation, by the way, but when you were sitting down talking to Michelle and you were like, girl, I don't want to take you out.
Speaker 1: I thought agreaming right.
Speaker 2: I thought that was the funniest thing that I've seen. That just credits your straight up like, yeah, it breaks my heart.
Speaker 3: Man, I had to take out Emily. I didn't like that one either. But people making me do their jobs like this is yo, I'm the bad lady. At this point, I'm taking everybody's fucking trash up.
Speaker 2: Sorry, excuse my languageos, I know.
Speaker 3: I'm done with it all right.
Speaker 2: We have to take a quick break, but we'll be right back after this.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get back into this show.
Speaker 2: You talked a little bit in this episode about your history and your family's history with Vietnam. You want to share a little bit more about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, this is this season was a very special season for me because we've never been in Vietnam.
Speaker 3: This is the first time. I mean when they.
Speaker 4: Showed that, I teared up because I think that that is why this season also is just the special and why I wanted to do it is because it was I mean.
Speaker 3: I heard it was an Asia. I've never been into an Asian country.
Speaker 4: There was rumors, and then when I found out what it was Vietnam, I just I couldn't believe it, Like it was Okay, here's here's a backstory. Emily believes I'm a manifestor and it. Yeah, so she when we were in elimination and she was leaving, she's like, you're a manifestor when she hugged me, and it almost made me want to cry because everything seemed to like align for me on this one. I didn't win, which is what hurts, but I got I still won in the sense that I was able to go to Vietnam and I was able to play a badass game with a bunch of friends.
Speaker 3: Man, so I still feel like I won.
Speaker 2: I love that. I love that thought process.
Speaker 1: It was beautiful.
Speaker 3: I got to be positive about it.
Speaker 4: I try to be positive about these moments that I feel defeated in. Yeah, even though I lost the elimination, I'm still grateful for what I do have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you left an incredible impact from you know, watching you fight, watching your team, you know, be at it, be disadvantaged relatively early, and still go as far as it was. You know, your your comedic chops to also you yelling. I loved the moment when there's sort of the reactions to you popping off and we just hear you yelling these weak ass mfs and so epically Tina so great, like I get.
Speaker 3: So, I'm like, you guys are playing a scared like.
Speaker 4: Y'all try to puff your chest up so much, but you're playing a scared game.
Speaker 3: And it's to me, I see it. But I love the like, oh, I'm so big in babtable and it's like, no, you're not.
Speaker 4: Every single I've noticed outside of Era one, they all play that scared game.
Speaker 3: I don't want to go into elimination, And I'm.
Speaker 1: Going say that's a good point because I wanted to know Tina your thoughts on that, because Day and I have differing views around the whole nominating yourself thing. Then obviously Era one got to a place where you guys didn't really have a choice after a while. But I'm curious your thoughts, particularly like when we watch the whole Devon and Corey thing. You know, some teams seem to be very much about the nominate, just keep it going, be proactive, whereas other teams are trying to kind of hide. Do you think that Devin should have not self nominated?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he should have.
Speaker 3: I think he's a coward.
Speaker 4: I think it's weak sauce to me if you cannot pull your weight in the sand in the elimination and the challenges, but all you could do is talk your way to a file.
Speaker 3: There's no respect, none, is there?
Speaker 1: None? Though? If you win the final, because I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think you're a manipulator. And if you think you're gonna get far in life, you have your life is going to be very hard.
Speaker 1: Or are you a smart game player, because there are people who have taken the same stance that you're taking right now, which is fair and valid, And then there are some people who would say, hey, no, look it's play smarter, not harder, and you need both sides.
Speaker 3: Too, if it smarter not harder. So yeah, if I could get away with it, I would.
Speaker 1: There you go and there we go. Yep. Okay, So can I get angry, Yes, that's valid.
Speaker 3: Yep, I'm angry about it.
Speaker 1: I can't do whatever you want to do. This is the teenag shit I am.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I because I was happened to be the trash lady on this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not the trash lady, which is partially though not even just people coming after you. I mean, in this instance it was, but it was kept.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But honestly, in every single challenge Rachel's set up before every challenge that I've ever done, I am the odd man out, and I think that that's what I that's why I get along the car and I see how she's isolated. And if I didn't have Rachel and Veronica back in the day, yeah, I would be just like that. I would have been just like bayh.
Speaker 1: Do you still feel like the odd man out now though you do?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, that's crazy. I don't see it. Yeah you don't. What do you see going into elimination?
Speaker 1: But it's because because we don't have a choice, but don't have enough.
Speaker 2: Anyone is targeting team these.
Speaker 4: Lower eras, y'all try to pick us off one by one note while we in it.
Speaker 1: It's d'.
Speaker 3: Y'all. It's a shame what you're putting Era on through.
Speaker 1: Look. I came in room for Era one from the jump over my own cool.
Speaker 3: You're cool.
Speaker 1: I I I very much resonate with the old souls and have so much respect for you guys. And I'm still rooting for Era one although the mathing math and at this point so I don't really.
Speaker 3: Don't talk about math. It's too soon, can we not?
Speaker 2: Well, actually we do have to talk about it, and we not make dig like this.
Speaker 1: This is not there we do.
Speaker 2: We actually do have to talk about it.
Speaker 3: Getting me with the math, yea, Tina, what's up with.
Speaker 2: The math, because what's going on with you and Darrel in this math situation? Here?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 4: You know one, I need to be able to see the numbers. I need to be able to write it down. My doing the math in my head with a d D is very, very difficult. So that's why you see me writing it. I could do math. It's just the way my brain works.
Speaker 1: You have to see it.
Speaker 4: I have to see it if I'm doing math. Yeah, and Michelle was Michelle. I mean, Michelle was just faster math than me.
Speaker 1: I guess, man, what do you think about Drel? Though? Wiping the Darrell to me had such a dad moment. I can like, why are you sharpening your pencil? Okay, why are you putting an apple on the teacher's desk before you solve this problem?
Speaker 4: He needed to go and grab his readers before he could look into the sand.
Speaker 1: Basically, basically, I mean it gets to that point.
Speaker 3: Guys, you're not there yet. You just wait, keep doing this and you're gonna get there.
Speaker 1: It was so it was such a showing homework moment for especially for the next time I see Durell. I am one hundred percent roasting Durell for that because he was so far ahead, like impressively so and he can do that in his head.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he answer for sure, but he checked his work because that like you don't because yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: That's what you do you double check your work and then you plug it in. But you know, he took a little too much time with you.
Speaker 1: I think he should have just risked it and and then if.
Speaker 4: You went and done it first what he thought it was, and then if it was wrong, go into the sand and go back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, I agree.
Speaker 1: He was doing a boomer move kind of.
Speaker 3: It was like a little he's.
Speaker 1: Not that easy, but he's not that all.
Speaker 3: He's got boom all over your boom Shota laca.
Speaker 1: Ah, Look Durell and I are we we go. I'll certainly say this to Durell, but yeah, I just was like, I was so shocked that he literally and especially when who was it Rachel who was commenting on the fact that it wasn't just because I can even understand one Whitey's, you know, like I can understand fine and right in the sand one.
Speaker 4: But I don't think, yeah, line, you guys have done this, like sometimes you have those brain farts and it's not a good look and you're like why, And when you look back, you're like, what the hell was I thinking?
Speaker 3: Because finds that twenty twenty, I'm.
Speaker 4: Sure Dorell's going to be beating himself for the next twenty years about that.
Speaker 1: Uh, I hope, because that's just.
Speaker 3: He's a competitor like that.
Speaker 4: But I keep reminding him. I am proud of you, buddy, for jumping off that building.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, beautiful moment.
Speaker 4: He conquered a huge fear is what I was happy to see.
Speaker 1: And I was there for and seeing the history of that moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my friends, Yeah almost pis pants and poopas pants.
Speaker 3: It was wonderful. Yeah, And I'm proud.
Speaker 1: Of them moment the same.
Speaker 2: And we are proud to you, Tina. We are so proud of you. We hate to see you go. But since you are leaving, is there any advice that you would like to give your last two friends, because we know Rachel is one of your main apple scrapples, but Derek as well. Any advice do you want to give them?
Speaker 4: Derek hang in their buddy, even with that peg leg you could. You can hip any hoty to that finish line. And Rachel, you about to win this ship. Do it for Era one.
Speaker 1: I know, Rach, Rachel is carrying the weight of the world on her shoulders.
Speaker 3: Right, she can do it. She can do it.
Speaker 2: You hold it down, Rach, you.
Speaker 4: Win, and if ants are but about it, do not come back if you don't win.
Speaker 3: I don't want to look at you. I don't want to talk to you. Asian auntie. Tina's coming in, I'll be ashamed. No, I'm joking.
Speaker 2: I'm joking.
Speaker 3: I'm proud of everything.
Speaker 1: But I agree she needs to hold, she needs to hope. I had the pleasure of doing to work out with Rachel once and good god, did she kick my behind?
Speaker 3: Girl. I just sit it in Miami to the lobby in the log did not where I did. And then I went back and I finished up get a little dunk andy dunk out and then I.
Speaker 4: Was But guys, I had a freaking six pack and I've never had one in my life when I was gonna be.
Speaker 1: That's why they're too much. You already being so sexy, so cool, Tina, I was looking right.
Speaker 4: No, I couldn't come home. My husband likes me thick. I couldn't come home looking like that. I had to gain some weight when I was in Vietnam.
Speaker 1: I had to You are literally hysterical and by the way, listener, so she lugged onto this with her video on and she's like, I have no makeup on the girl is glowing like just fresh skin, beautiful, flawless.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: It's been years and years and years and a lot of white knuckling, but here I am.
Speaker 1: Okay Na yeah, yep, days reading your mind?
Speaker 2: Yep? Is there anything that we didn't get a chance to see or any TU want to spill to our listeners before you get owned up out of here?
Speaker 4: Girl, There's a lot that I would love to say and a lot that I would like to talk about.
Speaker 3: Butches get stitches.
Speaker 2: I cannot know.
Speaker 1: But it's just no, no, no, but cee t it's just you, me and Day right now. So it's like it doesn't even count.
Speaker 3: So the couch exactly trick me. You you just.
Speaker 2: About we are just cousins on the couch.
Speaker 3: No, y'all, do you think you're that slick?
Speaker 1: Nope, it's just us. It's literally just like it could be funny stuff, it could be What do you think about some of these romances? Do you think they have? Let like, do you over the relationships? You don't think any of them will really go like go because some of them are kind of cute.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah they are cute.
Speaker 4: Huh. We saw like a she thinks she might love I love the relationships until they start fucking with my game?
Speaker 1: Fair do you feel like they've messed with your game at this point?
Speaker 2: Oh yet?
Speaker 1: Okay, so.
Speaker 3: Dicks over chicks that's what she did.
Speaker 1: Why because you think she gave Kylon who Kylan wanted?
Speaker 4: No, because she's actually closer with me a Maya.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's a guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that wasn't a Roman.
Speaker 3: That was just she wanted to save her Kylon. That's a that's another guy. And then she throws me in.
Speaker 2: Did you and Maya makeup because you expressed an episode you were really hurt.
Speaker 3: Yes, but I'm coming for her. Oh lord, we made up.
Speaker 4: I like to play games, baby, yame O, Naya and Jordan, let's do this.
Speaker 3: Oh Jordan, I'm ready baby.
Speaker 4: Jordan was crying. I was like, don't put those waterworks on for me. I don't feel sorry for you.
Speaker 1: And actually, though we don't get to see that of Jordan often, which to me was really interesting. I was caught right and how he communicated with you, which was beautiful.
Speaker 3: Usually he's bar I love Jordan, guys, I love Jordan. I do so.
Speaker 4: I mean I talk a lot of smack. I love these guys. I do get along with.
Speaker 1: Well for you too.
Speaker 3: For sure, there is a respect, there is a love. He was like, I don't know how to handle this situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems hard on him. It was sweet to see that side of him though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a side that I enjoy of Jordan. But I know a Jordan, so it was a genuine that's what the genuine side of Jordan coming out is what you saw as soon as Oh, yeah, that is genuine Jordan. And I appreciated that because he knows that I don't like the.
Speaker 3: Over acting crap.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: You know, I like you.
Speaker 4: You talked to me straight, You talk to me respectfully, and he talked to me as an equal. And he knows that about me. He's played with me enough times to know. But I will spank him whenever he needs it. He gets into temparate tantrums. You gotta get him out of the loop.
Speaker 3: Get him out of the loop, Jordan.
Speaker 1: So now that you're technically out of the loop of this game, but we love you, We're gonna play a little game with you that we are doing this season called superlatives. Yeah, we want to know for each era, what your most likely too would be for them? What superlative you would give them, so we can start, let's go backwards. Since you're from Era one, let's start with Era four. For you, Air four would be most likely to what.
Speaker 3: Most likely to crash and burn? Oh?
Speaker 4: They need they need to, they need to wisen up. I don't know what kind of information that they're getting.
Speaker 1: She talked about your A day. What about Era three they're most likely to.
Speaker 3: Oh, they're most likely to talk. They're away to a final.
Speaker 1: M that tracks, that tracks. Because you've got a Jordan, You've got a Devin who's definitely Yep, that's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh they're good, they're very good.
Speaker 1: What about Era two?
Speaker 4: Most oh wait, I would say too, would be more likely the CIA bird right more? Yeah, okay, let me say I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Era four more most likely to.
Speaker 4: I gotta think about that, Eric too, most likely crushing berg. You know, Era four I'm gonna reserve, most likely to hopefully surprise.
Speaker 1: Me mmm, predemption day for your.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, there's potential.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 3: Jenny's pretty badass.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, okay, can we just really quick?
Speaker 2: I know where you go?
Speaker 5: I know, can we talk about Jenny talking to herself while hanging from the side of that building.
Speaker 1: Okay, t could you hear that? Like, were you aware she was doing that?
Speaker 4: We could hear anything because we were inside the building, so she was just talking to herself.
Speaker 3: But I'm sure that she had a great conversation.
Speaker 1: Did she do that in the house? A word on the street as all she did was talk a lot in the house and talk about her guinea pigs. Yeah, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: She just would, you know, she's a great conversationalist.
Speaker 4: She would just you know, I love stories, so yeah, I got along great with Jenny.
Speaker 3: You just sit next to her and you don't have TV or you don't have stuff to entertain you.
Speaker 4: So I could just sit next to Jenny and listen to her stories and it was like a book on tape.
Speaker 3: It was great.
Speaker 1: So basically she was like the in house paramount. Plus that's what you're saying she was.
Speaker 3: She was great. I mean, I use Brad's the same way.
Speaker 4: Like Brad, there's certain people that always I can always go and just walk Brad Entertainment.
Speaker 1: We just had him on the pod. Brad is a delight and just all the things, all the things so and.
Speaker 4: For a person with like with you know, struggles, I can. I can easily find people who entertain me and who don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's easy now to era one most likely.
Speaker 3: To what be action figures one day? Let me manifest this, Okay, I like it. Be collectibles. Be a collectible.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what we should. Nick you name you guys for this.
Speaker 3: N need Nicky name me you guys.
Speaker 4: Yes, the collects, I think Carowan, Yeah, I'll all of us.
Speaker 3: Should be the collectible.
Speaker 1: You guys are collectible.
Speaker 3: I mean, guys, this was this was an honor. I mean, I can't believe that I made it to the season. I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: And you deserved every bit of it. And you deserved every bit of how far you went and farther and all the love that you were receiving.
Speaker 3: Fans.
Speaker 2: Proud.
Speaker 4: I wanted to come in and I really, I mean, my only goal was just to keep up, and I feel like not only.
Speaker 3: Did I do that, but I exceeded it.
Speaker 1: You did, girl. You set the bar in certain cases, literally set the bar, and I, for one, will never look at a hammer and nail again without thinking about you.
Speaker 4: Hey, did you hear about like now, okay, Now with all of this, they're there, you know, crying wolf. This everything is if you lose, then it's a conspiracy against you.
Speaker 1: That is so annoying. It's annoying, annoying, it is.
Speaker 4: It's absolutely rude to discredit someone's work. I agree, okay, And I think that it's I think that it's funny that everybody believes that there's no way that I could pull that off without having it in my favor. Yeah, you could poke holes in each one of these stories. And I'm sick of the crying wolf. And then the time that it comes to their elimination, they're gonna cry wolf.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I think you're full shit because you cry wolves on mine. Yeah, and mine was legit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I don't stop.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's just I just think it's just it's immature. I think it's bad sportsmanship. And it's just like, you can't, dude, you can't take an l gracefully.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't win them all.
Speaker 4: It's not gonna probability and possibility. You're not gonna win them all. It's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: If you can't wrap your brain around that, then there's more issues there.
Speaker 3: That we need to talk about.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree.
Speaker 3: Am I wrong?
Speaker 1: You are not wrong?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: And people, I'm so heated about this, but like I deserve your win. I just think that the crediting needs to stop. I think it's rude and I feel bad for the people who are on both ends because then it discredits that whole elimination, not only the winner but the loser. Yeah, it's just And we put too much work into this, guys.
Speaker 1: Yes, girl, you put too much work into carrying so much of this show on your back this season, and we love that we got to see you in action doing the thing that you're back on the flagship.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm proud of what I've done. I'm proud of what we're doing.
Speaker 1: You should be proud of what you've done. And for those who are proud of you, want to follow along, want to keep telling you how amazing you are because you are. Where can they find you? On social?
Speaker 4: Tina Barti. I'm on Instagram. I'm starting to be a grammar more. And then I love my ex, I love my twit Twitter Tina Barda mt Tina Barda. You'll find me, You'll hashtag hashtag Tina sauce because I pop on and pop.
Speaker 1: Off, you pop on and pop off. That's fair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I kind of feel like I'm a magic man on that You're so now.
Speaker 4: You see me, now you don't, and then I'm out.
Speaker 2: Period, And that's exactly how we should be.
Speaker 4: Tina.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad you came to hang out with us today.
Speaker 1: Yes, anytime, we may not be your boat buddies, but you can figure out another deal, deal and deal more the merrier.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Who What an episode? What a guest? Tina came in just a blazon and we love her for it. It was so good. You were asking the great questions day, very insightful, and she's just I'm so glad she's back. I'm so glad she's back on the show, involved on the flagship. She's a delight to watch, a bundle of energy. And now I understand why everybody in the house called her Auntie Tina.
Speaker 2: Auntie Tina.
Speaker 1: It's the ViBe's vie. You know who else is the vibe? Who? My sister in podcasting? You are and I love you so much, even though you don't. You like switch from whichever social media thing you're on at a time, like like, she'll be responsible on Twitter and then she won't talk to Twitter, and then she'll be on Instagram putting her little status updates, and then she just like she's on YouTube. She just all. But if you want to follow her and still see where she is and what she's up to day, where can the people follow you on social You.
Speaker 2: Can always find me here on the podcast with my excellent sister, because we gonna always ask the great questions, okay and get the job done. But you can also find me on all social media platforms, maybe one at a time. She's very accurate about that. At Davon, Diane underscore Devin, where can the people find you consistently? Because she is absolutely a plus in that area. Where can the people find you?
Speaker 1: That is so sweet? You can find me at Devin Simo. You can go to my website devinsimuone dot com. You'll see the socials there. You can find me on the Tickety Talk. I'm getting ready to start a new series on TikTok that I think gon'd be a lot of fun. That's Deven Simone Instagram, at Devin Simone, Amazon Live. Of course, I had a challenger in the chat the other day say hi, and I gave her a shout out, so always come by and say hi there at Devin Simone and Snapchat. Yeah a lot of fun. Thank you all for joining us for another episode of MTV's official Challenge podcast.
Speaker 2: This season is so good, so good, so good, and make sure you guys tell all of your fellow Challenge fans to listen, rate, and follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts. We're in there.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and then leave us a five star review on Spotify or really everywhere. Just leave us reviews five stars.
Speaker 2: Period, and of course, join us every Thursday to hear brand new episodes of MTV's Official Challenge Podcast, available wherever you get your podcast Okay, Boat Buddies, hier Amount Podcasts,