Speaker 1: I want to show y'all some interesting clips that were blowing up social media.
Speaker 2: Did y'all see the video of USC's.
Speaker 1: Juju Watkins and Washington Commander's quarterback NFL quarterback Jaden Daniels sitting together before her tournament game.
Speaker 2: Many people began speculating about their relationship.
Speaker 1: Now that's none of my business, but it appears Mama Daniels wanted to break up the party before rumors got started. Jaden's mama was later seen sitting between the two star athletes. Okay, again, none of my business, but it sure drew some headlines. Let me say this, he's a young man, Mama's looking out for him.
Speaker 2: I get that part, But let me talk to mama for second. Here.
Speaker 1: You know, Mama Daniels, Now I got love for you. You know, had pleasure to meet you.
Speaker 2: Met. Of course, your son is big time.
Speaker 1: The whole bit Eruh to tell you, I don't want to be the deliver of bad news.
Speaker 2: Because I'm not saying anything's going on with them. I'm not saying that I don't know. But here's what I do know. Mama, If Jaden Daniels want to do.
Speaker 1: Something, You're not gonna be able to stop them. I know that's something a parent doesn't like to hear, Devin, I don't like imagining that I'm a parent. But if they want to do something bad enough, they will, If they want to get to know one another bad.
Speaker 2: Enough, they will. That's just the way it goes.
Speaker 1: And if Jaden, a phenomenal athlete and uh, you know, flourishing star in the Nation Football League, is interested in somebody, he could do a lot worse than Juju Watkins, who's a star in her own right.
Speaker 2: So rather than sitting between them, Mama.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should pull them clothes together and it's sitting nearby. Just to suggestion, just a suggestion. Now, this next subject is a sensitive topic because it evolves somebody's hairline and their attempt to try and hide an obvious retreat. Check out these images of Liberty head coach Richie McKay from the weekend. Here he is talking to a reporter and fans couldn't help her notice McKay's attempt to hide his receding hairline by painting over it.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna fall for this.
Speaker 1: It would absolutely positively be a walking piece of hypocrisy for me to open my mouth about somebody's hairline. I am fully aware of this. I'm not falling for it. I'm not falling for it. To me, y'all, it shouldn't be his heeline that y'all going off about it. Brother fifty nine years old. I mean he got a heirline that robbers Lebron James and Lebron James just turned forty. You shouldn't be about the heiline. The issue is what's up with the vampire? You know, stuff at both ends looking like strong?
Speaker 2: Sure is it? Strong? Was it? What was it?
Speaker 1: Tom Cruise and the vampire stuff, you know, looking like your hair doe, looking like horns?
Speaker 2: Know what the hell is that? Struggle Dracula or whatever the hell it was?
Speaker 1: Okay, That to me is what y'all should be talking about, the fact that he used some stuff in his hair.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's what people do. Ladies, y'all don't need to be talking.
Speaker 1: You remember what Chris rock said about y'all, right, He said, what the hell you ever joked that? Chris rocks Hold years ago when he was doing stand up comedy.
Speaker 2: He used to tell that joke years ago.
Speaker 1: He said, you coming, you women out there lied all the time.
Speaker 2: He said, you wearing heels. You ain't that tall. Those extension your heir ain't that long?
Speaker 1: He said, Look your eyes, your eyes with you the context of it.
Speaker 2: Your eyes ain't that color. You understand?
Speaker 1: Everything is about you, Everything about you is lying, and you want me to tell the truth? Hell with you. That was Chris Rock, not me, and he didn't use those words. He was far more acerbic. I'm not gonna do that. All I'm saying is cut the brother. Some slack women do things to embellrash themselves all the time. What's wrong with when the fellas do it again? He could get rid of those horns at the top of his head, but everything else.
Speaker 2: He's approaching sixty, y'all, He's approaching sixty. Lead that man alone. Lead the man alone. Liberty just had a successful season, got to the NCAA, told them to lead that man alone.
Speaker 1: And finally, I want you all to see this tweet called the Morning Routine, which has nearly six hundred and seventy four million views. It's from the ex account Tips for Men. Look at what this brother's doing and please tell me why. Nearly six hundred and seventy four million people are into this video. I'm asking a rhetorical question because I want you want to make a bet that the six hundred and seventy four million, about ninety five percent of them the women, because you want your man to have a body like that.
Speaker 2: Yes, this CC, I'm not gonna disrespect the brother. The brother's in shape. Now.
Speaker 1: I don't see nothing he's doing from a conditioning standpoint.
Speaker 2: He's just working on this, you know, doing this morning routine.
Speaker 1: But he ain't showing what actual workout routine he's doing. But clearly the brother's in the gym a lot. Give him credit where credit is due. Now, I don't want to be that big, but I'd like to be a little bigger. Now, there he is running. Get a man some credit where is due. I don't know if it socks need to be pulled up that hot that's just me.
Speaker 2: But the brothers in shape. He's swimming, he's running, he's working on himself.
Speaker 1: Get a man credit where credit is due. Don't hate on him. Six hundred and seventy four million people are watching. I think at least six hundred million of them are women. And the men who are watching it's because we like, yo, bro, got some tips, Get a brother some tips getting that kind of shape.
Speaker 2: That's all we doing. Don't hate, Appreciate,