Speaker 1: Warning today's episode Kittaine spoilers for Nobody to Nobody No.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: My name is Jason Concepcion and I'm Urdy Night, and welcome back to ext revision of the podcast Where Week.
Speaker 2: I've de be your favorite shows.
Speaker 1: Movies, comics, and pop culture company for my our podcast Where're bringing you episodes every Tuesday Thursday plus like today, we're.
Speaker 2: Discussing the summer's biggest movies every Friday, plus days on Saturday.
Speaker 3: And in today's episode, we are going to be talking about Nobody Too starring Bob Odenkirk. Don't we all love him. We're gonna be talking about that. We're gonna talk about some of our other favorite secret spies in the suburbs type movies. And we're also gonna ask, like, what what are actual movie's saying right now? Like what twenty twenty five action movies? We are they telling us about the world?
Speaker 4: Been living it?
Speaker 2: Okay? Nobody Too?
Speaker 1: Nobody two is the sequel to the surprise hit Nobody Won, which was released in twenty twenty one, starring God starring I Know.
Speaker 2: Feels like it well is not that long though I.
Speaker 4: Know it does not feel that long ago.
Speaker 1: The first film was directed by Hardcore Harry's Ilia Nischuler and written by John Wick Scribe Derek Coolstadt, starring Bob Odenkirk and Nobody to picks up the baton from Nobody One, still starring Bob Odenkirk, still written by Derek Colstad, but this time directed by Timo Chahanto, Indonesian action filmmaker. And your thoughts, Rosie upon seeing Nobody Too.
Speaker 3: Yes, I was, I was. I have controversial takes on Nobody Else was really good. I think, I think it's a brilliantly made movie, but also I found it to be quite like it's quite like a just a kind of a gritty like grinding like hardcore watch. And I think that's why people liked it. I mean, you mentioned ilias the director of Nobody Wants for like big breakout movie Hardcore Henry, which was like such a moment if you were there for it, which was this kind of crazy POV action movie that began as a short that I think was like one of those big kind of if you were on the internet in the zeros and tens, that.
Speaker 4: Was like a big thing that you were looking for.
Speaker 3: I really enjoyed Nobody Too because even though, and we'll talk about this, it is essentially like the same beats. I enjoyed the kind of you know, as we mentioned, the Dead Island kind of lens that they put this through, where it's like, I like the colorful shirts. I like the he's just trying to have a good holiday and be a good dad. But you know, these people in this small town Plumberville, this kind of American summer town, are you know, nefarious and corrupt. I think there's been some really good small town corruption movies this year with Rebel Ridge obviously and other fantastic movie starring Future Green Lanterns star Aaron Perre. That was very much we love a small town corruption movie, like, yeah, it's a it's American tradition. And I think for me, what I really loved was I'm a big Timo fan. I loved Timo's Timo used to make a lot of horror movies with another director they call the Mo Brothers. They made Maccab, they made stuff like that. But then he really came back onto my kind of radar in when he made The Night Comes for Us, which is on Netflix. It's a Indonesian action horror kind of boss too.
Speaker 1: Many super violent, too many throats for me, I love I love you.
Speaker 4: I was like, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: I listen.
Speaker 1: I love the action movies. I love violent movies. This is a well made movie. It's just too many throats.
Speaker 4: The Night Comes for Us is one of the most violent movies.
Speaker 1: It's one of the most like jugular cutting movies you will.
Speaker 2: Ever see it.
Speaker 4: It's like The Raid if The Raid was.
Speaker 3: Like a Gorse black and it stars, it stars Eco Us and it stars Joe Taslim. And then Timo has done some other great movies that you know he did. He'd recently had a new action movie on Netflix. He did the really fun horror movies, Made The Devil Take You, Made The Devil Take You Too, which very Sam raimish. So what I really liked about this one was I felt like he was able to bring his kind of cartoonish direction of violence to this. You get a lot of like teeth that coming now and people again like kicked in the head, and there's the boat fight, which was really fun. So I like that timas kind of bring his more out their style. But I would say, as well, definitely not like Night Comes for Us, is that this is a completely fine.
Speaker 1: The boat fight was wonderful. It's like, listen, you can almost Here's what's fun about these movies kind of for me, both one and two and particularly too. You can just look and be like, ah, the tooth coming out like from Wanted exactly, the fight on the boat like Jackie Chan's police story fight on the bus, but on a boat, and all these wonderful like little nods. You know, first it's a first Blood set up.
Speaker 2: And I also.
Speaker 1: Liked listen, the action is really fun and to your point, it it veers at times into an almost Tom and Jerry level.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, especially in this one, which I think is really fun, like.
Speaker 1: You could shoot somebody, sure, but why not trigger a home alone style trap the super Bowl with knives to like come out.
Speaker 3: Like kill did love the stuff, you know what, I will say, I'm glad you brought that up, because I do think one of the reasons that this movie really spoke to me was like, basically, in case you you know, really need it, it is the family go on a vacation. It's just after you know, continuing on from the first movie where I just kind of gotten rid of the people who causing problems in his family who raided his house. Very classic death wish sty'll set up and now they're going on vacation. They want everything to be normal, but his son gets into it with a kid at an arcade, and you unravel this kind of you know, chaotic corruption under the small town. But I'm glad that you brought it up because the final act of this movie is what I think I'm looking for in many movies, which.
Speaker 4: Is like, why are more movies set in theme pos? Like why are the action movies.
Speaker 3: And horror movies set in theme pox? Because I think that is like an iconic setting for something fun. And there's about three or four movies that have ever done it, well, this being one of them.
Speaker 1: Am I think that you know it's it has taken. It took several decades, two and a half decades, almost three three decades for the home alone finish to become the part to become a trope. You know, maybe it was SETI Fall that was really the high brow movie that was like what if we just got home alone there? And you know this the entire climax of this film, I'm just thinking, great, We're gonna get a home alone in a Carnival good. And I think that now that it's been this long and we've you know, we've started the ball rolling with this, I agree with you. I love a good like Booby Trap laden Finish a Home Alone.
Speaker 2: And I think we're gonna start to see more of these now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Fun.
Speaker 4: I think it's fun.
Speaker 3: And also we've you know, Rube Goldberg machines are ever more popular whether you're in a Saw type situation. You know, we're like fifteen twenty years out from the first Saw movie now, so I feel like we can explore that. I also think that there is something just decidedly thrilling. It's the nature of going on a roller coaster, right is it looks dangerous, but it's not dangerous.
Speaker 4: So I think that seeing.
Speaker 3: A space like that that then becomes dangerous and has all these kind of terrifying traps is very fun.
Speaker 4: There's only other like.
Speaker 3: I watched a movie a very long time ago, Spanish movie. I believe it's called a Christmas Tale, and it's about some kids who accidentally trap a bank robber who is dressed as Santa in a pit, and because they're eleven year olds, they get kind of obsessed with like keeping the person in the pit, and it's really kind of a creepy moralistic tale until at the end she just escapes and chases them through a water park dressed the Santa with an axe. And I always remember just being like, yes, also, you know something that was kind of blowing my mind when I was watching Nobody to which I'm interested to see if we'll like translate for an average audience member. I just feel like this is a very stacked movie castwise. I feel like you not only do you have obviously Bob Odenkirk Connie Nilson returning, but then you have like Colin Hanks is the evil corruption against and goes like really into it. You've got Christopher Lloyd. He's doing a classic like crazy dad vibe.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 1: Who's who you've seen in things such as the Michael Man, Miami Heat, Miami Vice. Excuse me, you've seen him in Carlito's Way, You've seen him.
Speaker 4: In and that's a answer.
Speaker 3: And he it's fun and he gets a fun kind of twist on this story too, like where you expect him to be somewhere. Also, McKenna grace is in this movie. Like they stacked it up. I think post nobody Wan and I think we can see this with a lot of the North, the eighty seven North, like David.
Speaker 2: Lee type stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, post John Wick.
Speaker 3: This stuff appeals to people they want to be in the next one after Nobody. I think people watched it and said, I want to be in whatever that is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with you, And I think the appeal is something like this, Hey, Sharon Stone, it's a cool whatever her price is like a couple of million, We shoot you out in five days. You're in and out in five days. You don't have to sit on like in Vancouver or wherever for a month. And it's and you can basically just be crazy and do what you want. I think that's the appeal, which is and is a grand appeal. Like Christopher Lloyd. When I saw Christopher Lloyd in the first one, I was like, wait a second, Christopher Lloyd is eighty.
Speaker 4: Two yep, wow, this yeah is having a sun.
Speaker 1: The casting for these is spectacular. I think part of it is the fact that they can probably pay a good a good salary because and it's everything else is clearly done the cheapest, high quality way you can do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which, honestly, this is now going to become I think, you know, I was on a skate patch yesterday talking about gong Girl, and we were kind of talking about the loss of the mid range, mid budget movie that could. For example, Gongirl costs like sixty million dollars, but it made three hundred and seventy million dollars, which now would be a kind of good EMCU take in twenty twenty five, and this, I think is the new version of that.
Speaker 4: Way the budget for this movie.
Speaker 3: Twenty five, Yeah, the new it's like, this is twenty five million dollars. It's a twenty five million dollar budget. But if this opens, you know to ten, fifteen, twenty, it's gonna do great. But the first one made a ton of money.
Speaker 4: For Universe, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, called fifteen million. Die.
Speaker 1: I forget the budget on it was what it was, but it was they made like sixty million on a less than twenty million dollar budget or something.
Speaker 3: I think as well, like because of the way that streaming has changed how people watch stuff in America obviously, and I always talk about this.
Speaker 4: I think it's great. It's one of the things I really think is.
Speaker 3: A great choice culturally, is like I think the R rating is a really powerful choice here because you can take a kid to an R rated movie if you are their guardian or you were an adult, and I think it opens up what people can and can't see, whereas in England you have to have like your passport to go and see an eighteen rated movie, Like they're really really hardcore about it. And I think so there was always a culture of people of all different ages going to see movies here. Last night I went to see Weapons again and there was an eight year old in there and you know what, that kids slaunched it out, so good for the parents. But like, something I think about movies like this now is in a post streaming world where every kid has watched a YouTube video about all the worst deaths in john Wick or all the craziest times that Freddie versus Jason killed each other, I think a kid can like this could be a movie where there is a wider quadrant than you would expect who is going to go and want to see.
Speaker 1: And I think to your point, there is clearly a space for people love the john Wick style setup. A man has been aggrieved in some way by the powers that be and he gets revenge, and I think there's clearly, as the success of Nobody Won has shown, there's clearly a space for that setup. But just like less crazy, less gritty than John Wick.
Speaker 4: They did it like.
Speaker 1: More fun and slightly more comedic and lower the death count, Like a lot of people get beat up, but only a few people die now, and if they.
Speaker 3: Do, they die in like a crazily comedic way, like an anchor is going through the head. So you're kind of like, isn't that like an episode of Paulpie right?
Speaker 2: And so I think that there is. I think there's clearly a space for that.
Speaker 1: And I think part of it is, like, what's interesting to me about watching this movie was like, how clearly what resonates is, uh, you like this movie because the world is fucked it is. You feel like it is corrupt. You feel like the skills you would need to fight back against it are like impossible. You would have to be I'd have to be like a retired government assassin or something exactly to figure out how to do it. And so this the wish fulfillment in this movie is quite clear. It's like, here's a guy just wants to live a normal life like everybody else wants to live a normal life, only he's the one they shouldn't have fucked with. And again it's so simple and yet extremely satisfying. And there's nothing we were talking about this pre mic plot wise characterized. There's nothing that's a surprise in this movie or nobody won, like you know, nobody won. The the the guys walk onto the bus and you understand.
Speaker 3: Do you understand that he's about yeah, good app But then it becomes how do you show that?
Speaker 1: And I think what acts? The real surprise is that it's Bob Odenkirk. Here's the guy from Mister Show and from you know better call Sauw who good actor, good dramatic actor, more more known for his comedic work. Who nobody was thinking, oh action star.
Speaker 2: And that to me is.
Speaker 1: Like, it's an interesting twist on it because you're it's like, give us the genre stuff that is tried and true, like literally a genre, the the middle aged aggrieved man is a genre that is so yes. But this twist is what if we cast it really interestingly like what you know?
Speaker 3: And I think that exactly. I think that is what David Leitch and Chad Steleski have been doing since the first John Wick movie. Because even that movie, having Keanu Reeves as that character was like a meta textual commentary and understanding of what he did well but that he had always been critiqued for, which is like this almost Hong Kong inspired style of acting that's really about action and movement instead of you know, emotions and everything.
Speaker 4: In the most normal way.
Speaker 3: But the other thing that John Wick did that I think is really great and for me is why this era of Nobody and John Wick is a great subversion and kind of elevation of the traditional revenge movie is if you look back at something like Charles Bronson, who I have to say, I grew up loving B movies and exploitations, so I used to watch those movies a lot. But like Death Wish, for example, all those movies begin with like a horrific assault on a woman, and I think that for a long time, the idea of these movies was like a man has to rectify something bad that was done to his property aka his house, or his wife or his children. And there's like five Death Wish movies because of that and about that. So I think what I really love about Nobody one established more of this idea of like what if somebody invades your home and the sanctity of your home and the safety of your home that you built, rather than like what if they sexually assault your teenage daughter? Like And I think that with john Wick, one of the reasons that movie.
Speaker 4: Had such a killing reach what if they kill your dog?
Speaker 3: Like what if it's something that you can imagine being the thing that breaks you, But it doesn't have to begin in that like truly exploitative place. And I think that's why these are so fun for me. And I think as well, like you know, this movie especially builds on what we've seen and nobody won by kind of establishing this almost franchised mindset of like, well, their son clearly has aggression issues, but if he uses them in the right way, he too can be a cool assassin who beats up corrupt people. And you get Connie Nielsen, who is suddenly.
Speaker 4: Like they're like, by the way, by the way, I thought she was just a normal successful wife, She's a sniper.
Speaker 1: She's also a successful sniper.
Speaker 3: And I think, like there's I like to see the ways that they try and build these worlds out when they make movies like this. I think that's one of the most fun things about John The law is how you expand the world, and the law, the John Wick law is insane.
Speaker 1: I mean the law of nobody too is only not insane because we don't know that much about it yet.
Speaker 2: I will say that the more I.
Speaker 1: Learn and you learn more about nobody too, for instance, you learn that, uh, it's Hutch and the resist dad was like involved in this town for was like.
Speaker 4: Bringing a holiday, but really it was some kind of.
Speaker 1: Mission right because uh, you know, drugs and counterfeit goods and chemical precursors for drugs and things are coming back from Canada into this small town and Hutch's dad and his dad was involved in this. And there's also the thing of I forget the name of the character who in one and two Hutch calls on the phone and is.
Speaker 3: Like his content is like, oh, it's his governments, contact government, his government handler who is in this for like a minute, but it's.
Speaker 1: Has the Michael Michael Well it was Michael Ironside in the right in the first one. But you know who is it? No, it's the I'm talking about the British guy who's like in the barbershop and he's just.
Speaker 2: This you've got in trouble this time you missed.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to keep your head down on this one, Old boy.
Speaker 3: A right, John Wick, and Sir John, I think that's one of my one of my things that I really enjoy about this era of like crazy action movies.
Speaker 4: It's basically just that we're.
Speaker 3: In a time where people are allowed to have a lot more fun with it and there is more of a kind of wild style approach. Whether it's The Kingsman or whether it's John Wick or whether it's nobody, We're getting these different versions of what an action movie can be. And I do think that historically there's a good action comedy tradition in America, So I feel like these fit in.
Speaker 1: And I think that there is the other influence that I'd like to call out on this movie specifically, and they want is the is the genre of YouTube video that's like Bully gets his due, Bully picks.
Speaker 2: On the wrong guy. Yeah, And I mean that is the power of both of these movies.
Speaker 1: Every single absolutely set pieces like Bully picks on the wrong guy, you did it, you did the wrong thing this time, like when the when the carnival guy smacks the back of Hutch's daughter's head and you just know, Okay.
Speaker 3: You're just like what and also like that's such a stupid just like take one step back, bro like, don't don't hit an eleven.
Speaker 4: Year old girl. But I am excited for the inevitable addition.
Speaker 3: And Nobody three of like the girl becoming really cool.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's gonna get it. That's definitely gonna hand it off to the family.
Speaker 4: You go to hand it off to the family. Nobody three.
Speaker 3: It's called like family vacation and like it's like a National Lampoon movie and they just go to a different place.
Speaker 1: Take a quick break, and then we'll do some opening box office predictions. We'll talk about your favorite uh you know, middle aged man, aggrieved movies, retired hit man movies, and we'll be right back after this. And we're back, okay, box office predictions. Your box office prediction on a budget of twenty five million dollars, Nobody to kind of a good weekend to be opening.
Speaker 2: I think right now it's a good weekend.
Speaker 4: To be opening. I do think that.
Speaker 3: What's going to happen that I think is interesting about Nobody is it ended up the first one ended up in a very interesting situation.
Speaker 4: Which was that it was relatively popular.
Speaker 3: It made twenty seven million dollars domestically fifty seven million dollars.
Speaker 4: Globally, but it was very popular on video and demand. It was old school.
Speaker 3: I think, and I think that this is probably I think that it's not realistically going to be able to knock Weapons off number one because Weapons way overperformed. It overperformed to the point of like making like thirteen million dollars more than they.
Speaker 4: Thought it was going to make.
Speaker 2: This is going to be single digit millions open.
Speaker 3: I think this could be I think I think opening weekends nine.
Speaker 4: I think it could go eight to ten.
Speaker 3: I think that it does have a crossover with the weapons audience, which I do think is always, you know, you don't always want to be battling up against that. But I think that people who maybe have already seen weapons, or who don't necessarily want to go and see something that's really scary and instead want to just go and see something that's kind of like late summer fun I think it's got potential, and I do think it's opening in thirty two hundred thirty two hundred years, so it could over index and overform I went to see Weapons last night for the third time, and it was like, as I mentioned, there was an eight year old in there, but also it was jam packed and it was discount Tuesday, so that does happen. But it was like so loud that I could just constantly hear people eating popcorn like it was so it was so packed that you just couldn't.
Speaker 1: I don't in a movie will do that.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's got that kind of leg but I do think it could.
Speaker 3: People are excited to be at the movie there they see so it could be a bit more.
Speaker 2: I do see it going to VOD definitely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, And I think as well, like for all we know, we'll see what kind of see what kind of kind of situation they're in, because also that you could do VOD, but they could also make a ton of money if they sell this to a different streaming site as it's place.
Speaker 4: Okay, So, Jason, Rosie, if you like.
Speaker 1: It, yes, if you like nobody what Rosie retired hit Person Slash you Fucked.
Speaker 2: With the Wrong Person movie?
Speaker 1: Okay, I recommend, And what it's a home alone movie, would you recommend?
Speaker 4: Okay? So let me look.
Speaker 3: Okay, So in my current I have currently fully committed to always changing my letter box top four, which I know people I'm not.
Speaker 4: They don't love that, but you know what, I can't help it, Guys.
Speaker 3: I love, I agree, I agree, So I'm a changer, I'm But what I do now is I specify. So after I saw Nobody, I put a selection of some of my favorite super violent dad slash wronged dad movies. This one of the ones that I'm going to recommend, is gonna come out soon on four K. It's been very hard to find up until now. They're actually doing a screening of it in La coming up soon with the star James Brolin. Still looking great by the way, Guys, he's like in his eighties. Still still looking great. Love James Brolin, And he is in this movie called Night of the Juggler where his daughter is kidnapped by a creep in like eighties Harlem, seventies eighties Harlem, which is completely broken down, and the movie is really grimy, really grow grubby like definitely has creepy overtones, but it is also essentially an eighty minute long chase through New York on multiple different public transport metro bus, feet, car, it's one of the best. I think it's such an underrated classic exploitation movie and they're doing a four K re release, so I think that is very much one of the early and most interesting kind of death Wish spin offs. So definitely that one. I would say one of my other kind of that's kind of a cheat one. One of the ones I have listed here is Trained to Busan because it's violent and there's a dad, but I don't think that really counts.
Speaker 4: But it's a good horror movie. Guys.
Speaker 3: I am a fan, of course of Park Chamwick's Old Boy. I think that is a very good aggrieved man movie that also influenced many of these films. So those would be two of my top ones. Jason, how about you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with Eastern Promises two thousand and five.
Speaker 3: Ooh, one of the best sorry history, by history of it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with two thousand and five is a history of violence David Crohn, based on a comic book based on a graphic novel. David Cronenberg's adaptation of the graphic novel of the same name about a kitman who retires from the Chicago mob to go work at a.
Speaker 2: Diner and has a nice family.
Speaker 1: It's good one day things his world's intersect and he's gotta be violent again. It's a great one, and honestly it's oh, excuse me, Philadelphia Mob.
Speaker 2: It's a great one. And it's honestly beat for beat.
Speaker 1: You could put it over Nobody won, and it's kind of, oh yeah, all of these movies follow that's the same.
Speaker 3: Thing that is fun is like there are it is the same beats. But there's something that is so appealing about watching somebody go out of their way and the underdog story.
Speaker 4: You know, I do think that.
Speaker 3: I do still think John Wick is just we mentioned it a bunch of times, but it is just up there. I just think, Oh, you know which other one I love? Which is one of the craziest's absolute classic Tony Scott classic Man on Fire starring Denzel that's not the craziest movies.
Speaker 4: A Kitchen and Ac did hit Man.
Speaker 3: But he wouldn't necessarily have gone so hard if they hadn't stolen his young white charge.
Speaker 4: The code of Fanning, who.
Speaker 3: Is deeply close to who has seen through his hardened ways, and I'll never.
Speaker 4: Forget like some of the depths in that movie.
Speaker 3: It looks like a really prestigious American action movie, and it is, but like they are like blowing people up with like fireworks in their butt, like he's doing crazy things in there that put it up there, I think, with some of the best of these kind of movies. And then finally for a home alone, meaning a climax, a trap, yes, trap Leyden climax.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's a lot to pick on here. You could say, Hobbs and Shaw, you could say, I think to some of the Equalizer films, do.
Speaker 4: This any Saw films or skuy fal Saw.
Speaker 1: Is basically I'm gonna go slight Twist. I'm gonna go Return of the Jedi.
Speaker 4: Okay, love this.
Speaker 1: Those motherfucking e Wills, how they won the wall, you know, setting those traps with the logs and the rocks and all that stuff. Don't count what they've done for the cause.
Speaker 3: Don't discount it because that's how they want. Okay, I'm gonna tell you guys, this is this is the movie that you should all go and watch. I believe it's probably still streaming somewhere like Chewby maybe now maybe shudder. This is the big controversial nineteen eighty nine French movie called Deadly Games, which I only found out about because of Shudder. It was also called Dial Code, Santa Claus, Game Over, Hide and Freak. It's basically a kid at Christmas in France whose house is broken into ala Home Alone. It's very much a Home Alone influence Anna, and but he goes like Ham. He's like a child prodigy who starts making like inventions and blowing things up, and it's really really good, scary, creepy stuff. It's it's definitely what they were trying to do with Home Alone. But they were like, you know, Americans and Christmas. And that's why I think Macaulay Culkin gives one of the old time like unintentionally creepy performances in Home Alone.
Speaker 1: I mean, Nobody to five stars out of five star rating system, What do you give it, Rosie?
Speaker 3: I think Nobody Too is a decidedly solid like a you're looking at. I would have said, you know, I'm trying to think about other movies I've rated this year. I rated Jurassic Park Rebirth, which was like a fine kind of streamlined movie that was like a three and a half for me. So I think I got to give Nobody two more of like A four, because I do think the invention of that. I think the action is really inventive. I think the cost is funny. I think that it's enjoyable, well shot movie. It's eighty nine minutes long. That's so I'm like, if you just me like a leaning me in it mean crazy action fun settings because of the notion of the theme park. I will also say I do think from the outset of the John Wick franchise, these guys have made interesting and thoughtful choices about who their bad guys are, so it doesn't always kind of fall into that more like very nefarious kind of death wish peppermint like weird crime racism kind of mindset. So I think this movie also follows along with that. And yeah, I mean, if you just want to see some people get killed on a water slide, then enjoying Nobody too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna give it a I'm gonna give a solid three and a half fat great action movie. There's nothing in here that's new or super surprising, but it's a it's a very entertaining, enjoyable time that again, at eighty nine minutes, really respects your time. When I got home from the movie. Christine was like, you're home already.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, lead a mean movie.
Speaker 3: Literally, you're like, no, two hour and forty long min here, Like no, I can just enjoy this. Also, it is really funny that the movie is written by the same guy and it's basically just all the same beats.
Speaker 1: I respect that, I respect, I respect that, I love your I love your ustle, I love that. On tomorrow's episode of extra Vision, we're breaking down the biggest news of the week. It's news that's it for this episode that you're listening. X ray Vision is hosted by Jason Cepcion and Rosie Knight and is a production of iHeart Podcast.
Speaker 3: Our executive producers are Joel Monique and Aaron Kaufman.
Speaker 2: Our supervising producer is Abuzafar.
Speaker 3: Our producers are Common Laurent Dean Jonathan and Bay Wack.
Speaker 1: A theme song is by Brian Vasquez, with alternate theme songs by Aaron Kaufman.
Speaker 3: Special thanks to Soul Rubin, Chris Lord, Kenny Goodman, and Heidi our discored moderator