Speaker 1: All right, David got in see ya.
Speaker 2: One of two point seven Kiss FM, mostly Sonny not quite as hot highs.
Speaker 1: In the low eighties, upper nineties.
Speaker 2: We have Taylor Swift tickets again tomorrow morning, every single morning till she gets here at so Fi Stadium. And now a training report. Do you have post malone tickets? Like in three minutes, four minutes here Tanya with the training report. So Harry Styles making some headlines.
Speaker 3: Yes, so he is vacationing in Italy with James Cordon, which is where these photos came from. He was photographed.
Speaker 1: That's a fun duo. I was taken away by that headline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're very I think they're friends from I don't know if they grew up together from.
Speaker 3: Over the pond or yeah. Yeah, I was like James Cordon okay. But the picture of him in this bathing suit isn't what was making headlines. It was it was that I knew you were going to say something.
Speaker 1: Why did you post this one?
Speaker 2: There was another one where it showed all his abs and you took you We're laying a photo of him in sunglass is an open button down shirt and take up his banning suit like.
Speaker 3: To his h It's basically like a speedo but short version.
Speaker 1: Okay, keep going.
Speaker 3: So fans are talking about this tattoo on his thigh that reads Olivia. So there's three different fan theories. Some think that this is a nod to Olivia Wild and because I don't know if you remember, there was all that scuttle that their relationship was just a PR stunt for the movie Don't Worry Darling. So some fans are saying that it wasn't a PR stunt, they were actually in love and this is tattoo was a nod to Olivia Wild. The other theory is that it's a nod to the song Olivia, which is a one direction song, but that came out in twenty fifteen. The fact that we haven't seen this tattoo since twenty fifteen doesn't seem likely, but that's that. And then also Harry Style's sister has a cat named Olivia, so it could be.
Speaker 1: It could be one of many things.
Speaker 3: One of many things, but it led me to the question, is a matching tattoo or like a tattoo of your significant other's name the kiss of death? We really talked.
Speaker 2: About this before and we always say yeah, no, he's got a lot of tattoos, got a fern on his hip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is the underneath Olivia?
Speaker 3: Oh, it says Oh, I know what it says Calzon Calzon No, no, no, it's something that means callous means breakfast in Italian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, it means breakfast in town. Well that's odd too. That's like a tattoo I.
Speaker 1: Would get Olivia breakfast.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I think they're different thoughts.
Speaker 3: I think they're red.
Speaker 2: But just like the song Livy, he doesn't have other songs like the Story of My Life on his ankle or anything.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: He believes so, but he's.
Speaker 2: My question is did he know did he want to show off his leg tattoo? Because he's curled up his regular shorts bathing suit to his waistline to make it like the cut of a speedout. And that's a trick that you don't that doesn't just happen. You have to physically roll those up your thoughts.
Speaker 3: But I also think, don't guys do that to like tan their thighs.
Speaker 1: I do when I lay down. Yeah, he's walking towards a camera and also, like you do that kind of like in private, not when you're.
Speaker 2: Very very exactly.
Speaker 1: I don't know. They are like a restaurant.
Speaker 3: Yeah they were at a restaurant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was like a packed whatever they had. I will say it. I dig his style though, so good.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I can see we're in that outfit if oh my gosh, I could not pull that off.
Speaker 3: Well not the rolled up speedo short look, but yeah you could.
Speaker 1: No, please don't. I'm don't on this one.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like the actual outfit, I think you could. I think your legs are one of your best assets.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. And I have two legs, and so I have two assets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, one asset if there's both legs.
Speaker 1: That's very nice of you. They're very generous of you.
Speaker 2: Talking all right, coming back with post Malone tickets in one minute Kiss FM