Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod. How's everybody doing? How you doing? Tam doing good?
Speaker 3: I mean, still glued to Instagram and the news watching the fires, just the opposite destruction that it's done, and it's just so heartbreaking.
Speaker 2: I know, it's so sad, and like last night was so chaotic because first there was a fire that was nearby here, so then all of a sudden, we're thinking, we need to evacuate, We're packing up stuff, we're doing this. Then all of a sudden, the wind shifted and it actually shifted to where my old house used to be, like the one you know, we still own, and one of Cruz's best friends his they lived right near that house, so they had to evacuate and come over to our house last night. Like I the kids aren't in school, like I'm running around like we just every day is something new, so I can only imagine.
Speaker 3: And the winds died down a little bit in La right now, and I look outside Orange County, Yeah, they seemed to die down a little bit, But it's like I definitely feel really scattered. Yeah, I didn't read and post that Airbnb is offering free.
Speaker 2: Places to stay, so oh that's amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's great. There's a lot of people that are stepping up and trying to help out. But in a situation like this, there's just like there's no words, there's like nothing you can say. It's an entire town that's been wiped out and it's not even contained at all. And today, you know, it's just so sad reading about a gentleman that passed away trying to save his house. They found him with the garden hose in his hand, and it's just like, oh, it's just so heartbreaking. People just evacuate when they tell you to evacuate, evacuate, because it's hard enough to lose everything, but to actually lose you know, a person is just you never come back from that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's a lot. It's so heartbreaking, and I just hope that, you know, I guess that it just I hope it just dies down and stops, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, hopefully they can get it, you know. Contained I think.
Speaker 2: A lot of.
Speaker 3: Damage has been done and I just hate to see anymore damage happening. Now. I heard that there were some fires in Hollywood Hills.
Speaker 2: Have you heard anything.
Speaker 3: About That's that's the one that you're talking about. Well, everybody stays safe out there, and oh, I couldn't imagine having to go through that.
Speaker 2: I know, it's oh my gosh. All right, So let's get into Salt Lake City. Uh huh okay. So it starts out where Lisa saying she didn't sleep well because Bronwin had a conversation about her with Heather, Angie and Whitney and then told Lisa about it. Whitney, Heather, and Angie told Bronwin during that conversation that Lisa and Meredith took Todd's side because they both have been accused of infidelity.
Speaker 3: Right, which I absolutely did. So I find it quite funny as this as the episode goes. You know, later on in the episode, Heather trying to track like, oh, no, we were just we didn't say anything bad. No, you said it came out of your mouth. The reason why they're saying that to Bromwin was because they both have been accused of in fidelity. Yeah, I don't understand why Bromwin ran to Lisa.
Speaker 2: Do you think she felt guilty or you think she was just non.
Speaker 3: Is the more. Let's say she is the she's the brin of the show, but she she does it better. Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: She's the bone collector, She's absolutely.
Speaker 3: The bone collector. I've been accused of being the bone collector too, but she is not as obvious as Brenn is. And she just wants, she brings. She's she's a great housewife's house damn good housewife. Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 2: Lisa's like, I'm so tired, I couldn't sleep, but she still had the energy to put three exclamation marks after ATV writing on her.
Speaker 3: Well, that takes a lot of energy. Teddy, click click click.
Speaker 2: Like come on, let's go. But we get we gave Heather Gay such a hard time and about what about Bronwin?
Speaker 4: But maybe she was right?
Speaker 3: Well Bronwin is she She's just she's very good for a newbie.
Speaker 2: She's just very good.
Speaker 3: She knows how to move storyline. She's going to be around for a very long time. Meredith is not happy that Brittany is insinuating she has an eating disorder. This is the part with threw me. Never once did she ever say she was having an eating disorder. She said she threw up, and she threw up. Brittany said, she threw up and she was crying. Do I believe that? I do? I do believe it.
Speaker 2: Do you think sometimes when you're crying so hard you can throw up?
Speaker 3: For sure?
Speaker 2: For sure?
Speaker 3: But why would she throw in she has an eating disorder? Like is she saying that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just don't want to hear in two seasons that she does have an eating disorder. I think it was just something was going on. She was upset, Maybe she drank too much. She was throwing up, but she was clearly she didn't want it talked about. But she keeps talking about it.
Speaker 2: And you talk too much hard, you can cough so hard that you throw up.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard her cough the entire time. Come on coming from somebody she was.
Speaker 4: Remember when she was showing us how loud.
Speaker 3: The cough was, and she's like, I'm like, come on.
Speaker 2: But then Lisa and Whitney argue in the car about the bron Win verse Lisa situation. Whitney calls Lisa a sea word.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, the seaword doesn't even bother me.
Speaker 4: It doesn't really bother me.
Speaker 3: You want to call me a bit. You want to call me a seaword? Do you want to call me whatever? F off? I really don't care. Really, It's just they're all bad. None of them are nice. They all tell each other to shut up. And by the way, that and I don't care what your opinion is, maybe whatever you want. But Brittany recording the conversation in the van, what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 4: Well, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Think what they're upset about is I mean, clearly they're being videoed in the sprinter van, so it's not about.
Speaker 4: That this is going to potential to get out.
Speaker 2: I think this goes back to like how they felt about Reality Vontie situation, and they're all like, what the hell is this girl doing? Because one, well, first and foremost, I don't think anybody likes Brittany.
Speaker 4: I don't think people like Brittany.
Speaker 2: Any of those girls are.
Speaker 3: I just don't feel like they're close to her at all.
Speaker 2: But I do think she was lying.
Speaker 3: Of course, she was lying, and you know what she probably this is like she's probably sitting in this van and going, you know, to the first season. These girls are crazy, and she's like, I'm just gonna record this shit.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I will tell you somebody on our cast recorded somebody.
Speaker 4: Did they know she was recording?
Speaker 2: But I mean they, I mean that was a full blown every single one of them upset and just you.
Speaker 3: Need to leave your vile leave now. I'm like, oh my god, goes from like zero, like no expression at all too. You need to leave. I'm like, oh, like, we can't be a part of that. We I mean, did you did you catch Mary Eggy Meredith on get Her Meredith? That Mary. She's like a silent.
Speaker 4: Fart, silent but deadly.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, But I I wish Brittany would have just been like, yeah, I was recording you guys because it was a ship show and I wanted to show my friends when I got home, Like all, that's all she really needed to say.
Speaker 3: She should have passed up all her different stories about like, oh I was it was only a second. Oh I was sending message to my daughter. Oh I was peace. No, you weren't. You weren' peace signing. The camera's on you, lady.
Speaker 4: The camera is on the couch.
Speaker 3: I mean on the But she could have been a little bit more discreet about it.
Speaker 2: But also, even if she wasn't being discreet about it. Just give us the truth once you're busted, just be like, yeah, it was really freaking gnarly, and I wanted who cares?
Speaker 4: I wanted to send it to my boyfriend.
Speaker 3: I want to go through my phone. You can go through my deleted deletes and my deletes and deleted deleted deletes, like I'm embarrassed by what's on this phone, but you can go through it.
Speaker 2: Whitney's the only one that follows her because you know, they all are saying that she violated their trust, and you know she's changing her story eighty five thousand times. And then this is once again, Britney, lose me. So Britney, I felt bad that they all kind of came for you when you but you didn't take any ownership, which so I kind of understood it.
Speaker 4: Whitney tried to have your back.
Speaker 2: Then we get into where they're all talking outside of the sprinter van, where Brittany now has an opportunity to maybe say it better. No, he chooses this time to tell us I was waiting for her to go.
Speaker 4: I have an announcement, but she reveals that she and Jared have a physical relationship, an attempt to distract from the current situation. Brittany also brings up leaving the Mormon Church. Bronwin tells Brittany, this was.
Speaker 3: The biggest deflection I've ever seen on housewife history. I am sorry. The only I can agree with right now is Auntie saying she's not the sharpest tool on the shed. But then I was a little taken back by by Heather Gay going, that's rich coming from you, Einstein.
Speaker 4: I thought you.
Speaker 2: I think Heather was being funny in that moment. I didn't think that was like, oh come on, I don't think she was really like coming at Angie in that moment.
Speaker 4: It was. I think it was a joke.
Speaker 3: I mean, I was initially really annoyed by Brittany's big announcement. I felt like, oh god, this is such a deflection, right, and then then everybody came together. I'm like, Okay, well, kumbaya, here we go.
Speaker 2: But Brittany announcing that she's sleeping with Jared is like Lisa Barlow announcing the drinks are made with Vita Tequila.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, big, and now, yeah we know. But I think that, like, as more came out, and I was really shocked that Heather really came to her rescue.
Speaker 2: So did Bronlin a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and talking about the Mormon Church and how you know you have so much shame, and she's like, oh my god, what am I going to do? And and was it Angie's like yeah, and all that alcohol you've been drinking on camera too, It's like, oh no, what am I gonna do?
Speaker 2: But it was just so all of it, the transition. I I think Brittany just doesn't know when to say certain things, like it's just very very confusing to me.
Speaker 3: Well, Mary knows when to say things. She just says him under her breath. Well, we all knew that I love Mary. We didn't need we didn't need to come out with that. Come on.
Speaker 2: Then it gets even crazier because Meredith is now worried that Britney bugged her room.
Speaker 3: This is when they lost me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how would Brittany have heard Meredith throwing up when she was actually coughing? Meredith and Heather search for listening devices. Do you guys think that Brittany could really figure out how to put it?
Speaker 4: She can't even record how to properly.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think anybody would do that, No one, No one, would do that. And I think I think Heather was joking at first and like, oh, this is gonna be funny. But this is where I'm like, oh, come on, come on.
Speaker 2: Brittany can't even properly record on her phone undercover, and now I wos to believe she's James Bond.
Speaker 3: Well, there one thing Meredith, when she is mad about something, she does not let it go.
Speaker 4: No and leave, yeah, no, leave.
Speaker 2: But then the interesting thing was is when there was talking going on in the room, and I think it was like Whitney and Angie, listen, you could easily hear in the room.
Speaker 3: I mean, if somebody is loud in the room next to you and crying and I don't know, I am watching. I'm pretty good at this stuff too, and I'm watching Meredith change your story then getting nervous and keep talking about it. I'm like she was crying and she was thrown up.
Speaker 2: Well or like just say hey. But we have to also remember Mereth said the reason she was crying, hold on, what was it? It was no, not this episode like a couple episodes, the slut shaming, the slust shaming.
Speaker 3: I was waiting for her to say that I was crying about the slut shaming.
Speaker 4: I was crying about you.
Speaker 3: It just makes me believe something because they're going on and going on. I think it's going to come out because we keep hearing about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think. And we saw her husband leave that event early. It seemed a little I don't know. But also those who protest too much. What about the sleeping pill.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm I haven't ever taken a sleeping because it's been.
Speaker 3: I love a good sleeping pill.
Speaker 2: Listen, Tamra, I've never drink a diet coke in my life.
Speaker 3: I know you should really not do that. But has this pattern of ship talking someone feeling guilty then running to them. Yeah, like she's she she thinks about She's that type of housewife that thinks ten steps ahead. Oh if I do this, then this is gonna happen, and then I have to do this. But you know, it's good to be that way. But when you're some might call that calculated.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, Angie brings up the original sprinter van conversation, saying she's unhappy that Bronwyn told Lisa about the other women's comments. So it's like we're talking about the same stuff over and over again. Bronwin says it was about her and Lisa, not the other women. I mean, the only bridge at this point bron Win hasn't burned is like the one they went over on the ATV. Like she is she making any friends at this point?
Speaker 3: No, I mean a problem was the one who threw them under the bus. So I don't know, said, I think she has just a habit of shit talking and then trying to go after her tracks and then going to the person that she shit talked about and trying to submooth it over before. She is a process a tornado tornado. Heather says, she's two faced, and some might say she is coming off a little bit too faced. But I enjoy her, We need her, they need her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think a lot of people can be two faced, I think.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I think you're right.
Speaker 2: I think she is calculated, which can be a great thing in certain avenues of life.
Speaker 3: I mean it should. You should to be a good hospital, you should be aware, you know, like, okay, if this happens, this is going to happen, you know, and take If you're trying to control the narrative like bron Win's doing, it could fall flat.
Speaker 2: But we get with that.
Speaker 3: We can't let it go.
Speaker 2: Now we get into Meredith questions Brittany about how she overheard her in the room Britney Denice planting a listening device in the room.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, make it stop. I mean, I'm sure that I obviously they're all have PTSD according to them, you know, regarding Monica, but now they have Britney that possibly put a recording device in the room. I'm like, come on, guys, if you just don't like somebody, don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also this far, once we talk about it, unless it like has legs, let's not talk about it again.
Speaker 3: I was kind of hoping that Monica would have shown up at the final night at the cast party. How amazing would that be?
Speaker 2: What with a listening device?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and recording and on reality social.
Speaker 2: Media guy that runs real.
Speaker 3: But you know again, you have to left Mary in her one liners and her response to the recording device in her bedroom was Meredith's boring. She's not the funniest person in the world. I'd fall asleep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, who even wants to.
Speaker 2: Be bothered to listen to what she has to say?
Speaker 3: Mereth doesn't say too much until she gets called out on something, and then it's like, yeah, we need to leave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then she goes full blown. Then Meredith tells Lisa she is upset the other women are bringing up her marital struggles. The other women can hear them through the door. Well, I mean, of course they can. They've got like a cup up next to it. You're right showing that Brittany probably could have heard everything from outside the door.
Speaker 3: She probably heard it from her room. If somebody's being that loud, you can't hear that.
Speaker 2: But also, never have sadder words been spoken. Then next week on the season finale.
Speaker 3: I know Heather absolutely said that she said that about them. She said that Meredith and Lisa basically have been accused of having being unfaithful having affairs. But then when confronted, Heather's tried to change the subjects so fast. She's like, no, no, no, we were just taught we weren't saying anything bad at all.
Speaker 2: Where it plays back, yeah, it's but we're still at the point where, like.
Speaker 3: I wonder how, I wonder how pissed off though Meredith and Lisa were when they actually saw the.
Speaker 2: Flashback of that conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because she Heather's really good at you know, diverting the conversation.
Speaker 2: And Heather's very around things.
Speaker 4: She has a funny delivery.
Speaker 3: She's got great confessionals, that's for sure, great confessionals.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: Also, this just and they had they filmed their reunion.
Speaker 3: Oh they're filming it right now, right yeah, Oh it was a week ago. Who didn't. Isn't somebody filming the reunion right now? Is a Potomac. It's Potomac. That's who's filming right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Potomac's filming right now. Okay, so we've got Heather. She looks amazing. She's in a red dress. Lisa barlow I think they all look amazing. Lisa Barlowe is more of a plum colored dress.
Speaker 3: I didn't love it.
Speaker 2: Mary is in red with like kind of gold le may or whatever it's called on the sleeves and at the bottom. Meredith, I'm not really I don't know if that's just shawl over her.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it. I don't have the pictures of it.
Speaker 2: Right here and then, and she's the only one in pink. She's like in bright pink or.
Speaker 3: Like what's her color?
Speaker 4: Town everyone else seems to.
Speaker 2: Be in red. So Angie looks hot and pink. Whitney's practically naked, get it. And then Bronwin, in a shocking turn of events, is wearing a very over the top big sleeve and suits her Brittany and the sparkles, but sparkle, sparkle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think. I mean, I'm sad that the show is coming to an end.
Speaker 2: Do you think there needs to be any cast changes before next year?
Speaker 3: No? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I would be maybe shocked if if we see Malee again?
Speaker 3: What the hell happened to Melee fell off our television screens?
Speaker 4: Never a goodbye? No?
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, would you have rode over that bridge in Mexico?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I would not, Yes, I would No, No, no, I wouldn't. I would not do it.
Speaker 2: Also, people are dying that Whitney jumped in the water without plugging her nose. I would jump in the water without plugging my nose.
Speaker 4: Who plugs their nose?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Are we children?
Speaker 2: Like I know how to blow out when I jump in, like you just go and then it doesn't come in your nose?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm looking at their looks and Ron went as far as being over the top. I still like it. It's not like it's just a big bubble of fabric and all you see is her head bobbling. Yeah, okay, Yeah. By the way, getting a reunion dress is like the most stressful thing. It's so stupid, but it's so just like I.
Speaker 2: Can't And then it's always the one you don't like the most that they pick. And then, yeah, that is what it is.
Speaker 3: Whenever you have giving a specific color, it's like if possible to find. Yeah, it's like we're in summer and you want red. You want red.
Speaker 2: And also, Brittany, maybe you're not going to be at the reunion for that long, but you made a mistake with the sequence. It's going to hurt. The sequence hurt when you set like that. He her armpits and to be chafed.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's her problem. Oh my problem.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we'll be back again because we've got Traders coming.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to watch all the episodes that drop.
Speaker 3: Three episodes drop tonight. I'm excited about that. What at six o'clock my time, I believe. Yeah, and then we're gonna recap them all. We were supposed to be together in La tomorrow, but that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 4: That will happen.
Speaker 3: No more, I'll happen.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well, all right.
Speaker 3: You stay safe over there in La. And remember I have a casita here, so if you need to bring you in all your friends.
Speaker 2: Kids, I was gonna say, can you fit them eleven of us in the cast You can get caught, so I can get caught and put them in there. Just just lay the whole thing with mattresses and beds, oh my gosh, beds, bunk beds from what was that Potomac?
Speaker 3: Yes, oh my gosh, all right, the bunk house like on Yellowstone. I'm off get my hair did, all right, Bye Tam, Sue, Bye,