Speaker 1: You're listening to the Buck Sexton Show podcast, make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Hey, welcome to the Buck Brief.
Speaker 2: This episode, we got Aaron Wexler back in the house. She is nonlib take on Instagram and TikTok, conservative commentator, knows many things about many things.
Speaker 1: Aaron. Great to see you again.
Speaker 3: Beg thanks so much for having me on. Great to see you so.
Speaker 2: FDNY firefighters, you brought this story to my attention. I appreciate that. I was like, wait, what's going on. One of my favorite things that working at the NYPD was learning all of the jokes that firefighters and cops make about each other. Which there's this whole I don't know if you know this. It's a little bit like the Vampires and the Lichens from the Underworld series of movies, like this feud of jokes that goes on for generations between cops and firefighters. But anyway, FDNY firefighters in this case, this is the story Fire Department brass or an East Village ladder company to remove its redline American flag, honoring the squad's six brothers killed on nine to eleven after a neighborhood resident complained it was fascist and a local left wing politician question whether it was politically charged. Okay, what is going on here?
Speaker 4: I mean, New York has been a liberal healthcape for a really long time, and now I think it's transitioning from a liberal healthcape to a just total leftist cesspool.
Speaker 3: So I'm just not surprised.
Speaker 4: I feel really badly for all the men in you.
Speaker 3: Know, in service in New York City right now. I really don't know what to say.
Speaker 4: I have a lot of friends who are cops also in New York City, and my recommendation for anyone who can leave New York is to leave New York.
Speaker 3: When you have people who are insisting.
Speaker 4: That a red Lives Matter flag, a flag that honors the work of the firemen and women of New York City, that that is fascist and politically charged, then you have no business being a member in our society.
Speaker 3: Right Like, there's really nothing left to say to that.
Speaker 4: Apparently the councilwoman, when she first saw the flag, thought it was a blue Lives Matter flag, and the fact that it was Red lives for the firefighters who died on nine to eleven fighting for freedom and saving you know, innocent people in New York City. The fact that that's what changed the narrative even is to me ridiculous.
Speaker 3: What if it had been a Blue Lives Matter flag? Is that not okay?
Speaker 4: Are we not proud of our New York's finess of the men and women who defend us in the city that is becoming increasingly dangerous? So yeah, no kidding, Buck. You and I both moved from New York City. We're both in the free state of Florida, and this is exactly why.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I also I'm curious, like, has the left given us an official ruling? We know they're not okay with Blue Lives Matter because cops, racism, George Floyd, et cetera. Right, So blue lives matter like that really sets them off, and they stick to that even after you know, there was that whole cop being shot last week and then Biden going to a big fundraiser while Trump went to the wake for the fallen officer. The left, you know, they blue lives matter not okay for them.
Speaker 1: Is red lives matter okay?
Speaker 2: Or is any lives that are not just black lives matter somehow indefensible and unacceptable?
Speaker 3: It's a good question.
Speaker 4: I think this one because they just got so much flack and it's this kind of random council woman whose name escapes me right now, and I don't even part of me wants to find it, just so we can make sure everyone hates on her, because I think people like this should.
Speaker 2: Were the of the Manhattan City Council Carlina Rever.
Speaker 4: Yes, so everyone should make sure to vote this woman out, get her the out of that seat. I think we should publicly shame her anytime you see her on the street, Scream, shame, whatever you could do. But yeah, she's kind of an irrelevant person, so I think because of who was dealing with it and the fact that it became so big on Twitter. And this is also where we just have to be so thankful that Elon took over and now X, because without X, I don't know that the story ever would have been circulated.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't have gotten all this attention. It started last.
Speaker 4: Week on Twitter and now it's made its way into the media and different news outlets this week. So it's great to see how how that could really change the narrative and change outcomes for what these leftists are trying to.
Speaker 3: Do in our cities.
Speaker 4: But no, yeah, in terms of the lives, I think they realized that fire doesn't see color and realized that they don't want they need the firefighters on their side in their district.
Speaker 3: So in this case, the firefighters got lucky.
Speaker 2: And you know, you mentioned how we're both New York City refugees of sorts to Florida, the Free State of There was a another. I mean, there's so many of these that I think that it starts to all blend together, which is part of the tragedy of all this. But a Boardwalk Empire actor, I actually haven't seen Boardwalk Empire. I know, people say it's a great show. I saw The Sopranos, you know, which I like. But I love it as much as some other people.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Boardwalk Empire actor Michael Stohlbarg was hit by a homeless man in the back of the head with a rock on Sunday night walking on the Upper east Side ninetieth Street on the Upper east Side, and this guy struck him in the back of the head with a rock. You know, this is when I try to tell people, like this is just what happens in New York Now right. I mean they always say, oh, well, you know, maybe homicides are down two or three percent this year. Yeah, obviously homicides are the most serious crime. But people just feel like some lunatics going to hit them in the face with a bottle at any moment, just because.
Speaker 4: Yes, no New Yorkers have this really bizarre Stockholm syndrome. Right, You and I did not have this. We escaped, We were in we were in captivity, we were hostages, and we left and came to Florida. I know a lot of people. I have a lot of friends who are still up in New York. I do not get it, and it's absolutely an accepted fact of life. And I don't know if you saw there was a big trend over the last week or two on maybe an Instagram TikTok where a lot of women are talking about getting sucker punched in the face.
Speaker 3: And this is harrifying because it's also one thing.
Speaker 4: I mean, not that anyone needs to get hit, but to be hitting these like women in the face.
Speaker 3: And you know what I have to say, I want to know how they voted.
Speaker 4: I want to know if those women voted for Joe Biden last election season and if they plan on keeping their vote for this election, because if you just can't change stupid, you can't change crazy. And if those women are all still planning on voting for Joe Biden, then I just don't know what to tell them. Right. These are the same women that have that were marching in the BLM riots in New York City. I was there in the city, watching the city beyond fire, yelling at a lot of times black cops, telling them that they were racist. And now you have liberal white women walking around New York City afraid for their lives, not understanding how they got here.
Speaker 3: So, uh, yeah, that is New York City right now?
Speaker 1: Do you remember it was?
Speaker 2: It was I want to say, maybe a decade ago, so it was a while ago, but just on the way liberal white women react to things. There was a a shapely female actress who walked all around New York City to show all the cat calling that was going on and with a you know, she had a video camera following her the whole time. And initially, the left, fully, if you haven't seen this video, you absolutely have to, because the left fully embraced this because you know, there were guys who were like, you know, hey, you know, you know, saying stuff whatever, and they embraced this because it was meant to show like the patriarchy and the oppression of you know, misogyny and all the patriarchy and all this kind of sexist stuff. And then there was within twenty four hours a huge backlash against that because every single guy in the video who cat called the woman or said something inappropriate was black or Hispanic, every single one without exception. And so then it was wait, no, we have to pull this video because it's perpetuating stereotypes or cultural stereotype of who we do. So, you know, with the left, you can't win, right, like it all depends on which.
Speaker 1: Day it is.
Speaker 4: Of course, No, it's a davit ends and why I mean, it's the same way if you saw the other night when on the same day that officer Dylan I think is his last name, a rest in peace, the officer who was killed last week in the line of duty against a convicted criminal who'd been let out twenty one times. Where President Trump was at his funeral, Joe Biden was at a fundraiser, and all the leftists coming out of this fundraiser were getting shouted at by pro hamas protesters and I just looked at that and I think you reap what you so right, let's say that the left creates.
Speaker 3: Its own monsters. It's like Frankenstein with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, we'll get into I feel like we need to get people anger at you on the internet, so or angrier than we already have done here. So we're going to talk about your take on and this is from one of your videos on Instagram which get tons and tons of views.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about your view of female uber drivers.
Speaker 2: And Aaron Is is quite clearly decidedly female herself, so she's speaking from the female perspective on this. And we will get to this momentarily. But you know, first up here on the podcast, I try to cut through the noise, the nonsense, and the ulterior motives that are out there so we can uncover those important truths no one else is going to tell you. And that's what my colleague Mark Chakin does. But he does this when it comes to the stock market. Mark worked on Wall Street for fifty years. Across those decades, he invented three new indices for the Nasdaq, and he has predicted some of the biggest market shifts of the past decade, including the recent mania and AI stocks. Mark says the majority of Americans are about to miss out on a critical turning point in this AI frenzy. He's calling this a new dawn for US stocks, and Mark predicts dozens of specific companies will be impacted in just the next ninety days. That's why Mark has agreed to share one of his favorite AI stocks to buy now with you. He put everything you need to know in a new prison you can watch for free at a website that's been set up just for this purpose, twenty twenty four aistock dot com. That's twenty twenty four aistock dot com. Once more, you can see Mark's favorite AI stocks right now at twenty twenty four aistock dot com paid for by Shakin Analytics. Now, Aaron, you it seems, and I want to let you put this in your own words. You, it seems, have made a clear preference or have stated your clear preference for male over female uber drivers. Are you suggesting that men are in fact better drivers than women on average?
Speaker 4: I am not suggesting. I am stating a fact that everyone knows to be true in their hearts. And if you think it's not true, then you are a lying to yourself or you're a lying to everyone else around you. Men are better drivers than women, period, QWD mic drop.
Speaker 3: That's all there is. Yes, I have been cursed.
Speaker 4: Today with not one, but two female Uber drivers. Both of them made wrong turns. They each got me their way later than they expected DTA, and I was running pretty late because I am a woman. And you know, there's a female only driver option on these apps. The idea is that so women could feel safer by having only female drivers.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not.
Speaker 4: If I want to know that I will get to my destination on time, then I want a male only driver option. I needed that today. I would pay a premium.
Speaker 3: Get at me. I don't even care. You all know it's true, and Buck, I will let you know.
Speaker 4: You don't actually know this, but I have been in trouble for this before once before. I also had commentary on female Uber drivers where every time I order an Uber to go to the airport and it's a female driver, they never get out to help with the luggage, and the male drivers always get out to help with the luggage. And I'm wondering why the men get paid the same as the women, and the Feminazis on the left will argue women don't make as much as men, and it's a lot of times because women don't do the same jobs as men, whether that's mostly in marketing careers or you know, softer skill sets whereas men are in like engineering and science, and you know, they choose different career paths that earn more money.
Speaker 3: But same thing with Uber.
Speaker 4: And I'm just wondering, like, you know, generally women don't help other women, so I guess maybe that's where.
Speaker 3: This comes from. But I'm like, I'm also a woman.
Speaker 4: I'd like some help, like putting the suitcase into the trunk. No help, none at all. And I did a video on this back in October end of September, early October wound up getting put in the Daily Mail UK about.
Speaker 3: This during controversy.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, this was before a lot of people kind of saw my videos and apparently there was a Reddit thread about this as well.
Speaker 3: So I hope the people on Reddit.
Speaker 4: I hope the people at the Daily Mail UK are ready because I am back again to say I.
Speaker 3: Need a male only driver option on Uber.
Speaker 4: It is necessary when I need to get somewhere fast, when I want to get somewhere safe.
Speaker 3: I want the option.
Speaker 4: And also there is an option on at least Lift. I don't know if on Uber as well, to request a female only driver. It's actually female or female identifying, so I'm not actually sure how female that is. But you are able to request a female only driver to feel safe as a woman.
Speaker 1: I did not know that that is.
Speaker 4: That is, I don't know how there isn't a lawsuit about it like that is discrimination. If you can, you're allowed to request a woman And I also have another video on this somewhere else on my Instagram page, non lip take, so you could find that. I have a screenshot of it from Lift showing that I was allowed able to request a female only or female identifying driver and actually specifies both.
Speaker 3: It's saying both.
Speaker 4: So again I don't know who what kind of driver that is. But if you're offering that as as an option, why not male only? And I think male only is way more important at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am learning new things here. I had no idea. I will tell you my biggest Uber complaint that I have about about ride share service. I've come across this before, and you know I took cabs in New York City for many, many years. And some of them do drive like like the proverbial bad out of hell.
Speaker 1: I mean, they go super fast, but I'm okay with that.
Speaker 2: Like they usually have got pretty good wheel skills, even yeah, even if they're if they're they're weaving in and through traffic and they almost kill a delivery bike guy but they don't, but they don't because they know what they're doing. You know, I'm okay with it. In ubers, I've come across this. I don't know if you've ever had this before. And I'm gonna tell you this is a it is a form of actual torture. Like I would spill the secrets, you know what I mean, I would tell people the things, you know, the Russians, if they got me, they would learn all they want to know if they did this to me long enough. And it's the people who tap the accelerator to move, meaning they.
Speaker 1: Go broom broom, you.
Speaker 2: Know, as they're going. They have no understanding of first of all, of like using cruise control if thrown a highway or something, but beyond that of just like making the car go at a steady state. They they are tapping on the acceleer the whole time, and then some of them will tap on and off the brake and let the car lurch forward at red lights. This I I've got. This is the I will get out of ubers. I will stay in the uber if it reeks of cigarette smoke, if they are blasting the worst loudest music, whatever, I will get out of the car.
Speaker 1: If they are a break and accelerator tapper.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 3: I get that.
Speaker 4: I get very nauseous from that, but even that, I would live with that if it means getting to my destination and the problem I keep running into. And it happened to me twice in one day where two female drivers and they are timid drivers. They're like afraid of cars, They're afraid of this job. And I understand people are looking for opportunities to make money. We are in bide inflation. I don't blame people for looking for opportunities to earn more.
Speaker 3: I really get it.
Speaker 4: There are other ways if you're not comfortable to be in the car to earn money, you know, And I actually I just don't get it. I don't get it. And I wish they were a way to get out of this healthscape and I'm certain that if this clip goes anywhere that Uber will like freeze my account or give me only women for the rest of time, and I will be cursed with that.
Speaker 3: But it needs to end.
Speaker 2: I still I will never forgive them, although unfortunately it's so this is what they count on. It's like Amazon, they can abuse you and you'll just come back because you're so used to the convenience of it. I'm not gonna lie. Ubers got me like, That's the thing. I will never forgive or forget them making me take photos of myself with a mask on before I get in the car, especially because every time they did they did they ever do that to you? They did that to me many times. I was being threatened with my account being suspended for mask violations over and over and over again.
Speaker 4: You know, I actually don't know that I was even taking ubers back then, because it was so prohibitively expensive when I was living in New York City. Because you know all the liberals that love to say New York or nowhere, It's like anywhere but New York for most months of the year except for two weeks in the spring and two weeks in the fall, where everyone's around, and especially during COVID, they all voted for these policies and.
Speaker 3: They all left.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, I was stuck with my lease, and so I was actually in New York City living there because I don't have, you know, the parents with the second home, the way a lot of people did to get out of the city.
Speaker 3: And so all those people were voting for all these blue.
Speaker 4: Policies, all these superliberal policies while leaving places like New York for Florida.
Speaker 3: I reversed with them.
Speaker 4: So they all went back to New York as COVID ended, although if you ask Tayler Lorenz, it's still going on. But I actually left then when I was out of my lease and came to Florida for good.
Speaker 3: But that sounds familiar.
Speaker 4: I do remember having to show my ID at New York City restaurants and things like that during COVID, and that was pretty rich, and showing my COVID tests and all that stuff. And I mean, you could call it racist, but it was New York City under the Liberals, so it wasn't racist when they did it.
Speaker 2: We're going to come in and talk Barbie movie here in a second, because someone has weighed in and has finally a good take, perhaps even non lib take on Barbie. So we'll get to that. But the Tunnel Towers Foundation is an incredible organization that I'm very pleased to have been partnered with for years. They are committed to supporting our nations first responders and veterans, heroes who put their lives on the line for our communities and our country. Heroes like Army Major Jonathan Turnbull. He sustained devastating injuries the hands of an Isis suicide bomber, but the Tunata Towers Foundation paid off his mortgage and gave Major Turnbull a specially adapted smart home designed for his needs. He moves around his home more easily now, and his home gives him hope. With help from people like you. The foundation supports families like Turnbulls joined Tunata Towers in supporting America's heroes, our nation, severely injured veterans and first responders, homeless veterans, gold Star families, and the families of fallen first responders doing it eleven dollars a month. The Tunata Towers at T two t dot org. That's t the number two T dot org ninety five cents of every dollar goes directly to their programs. All right, eron, I know you may have seen this. Shakira says that she and her sons hate the Barbie movie and it is trash. I do not believe that anyone actually likes this is my contention. It's not that the barbiemovie isn't good, which it manifestsly. I don't care that made a billion dollar. I don't care that, you know, oh, we'ren't supposed to freak out or didn't get nominated for an Oscar. I think the Barbie movie is obviously terrible, and I do not believe that anyone actually likes it. I think they all think they have to like it. It's like Hamilton, which by the way, is also terrible, but everyone thought they had to like it.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 4: So, yeah, Shakiro one of the great political philosophers of our time. I'm really glad she find mad in on that.
Speaker 1: But do her hips lie? I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Listen, I had to come up with a better response than hips don't lie. I was trying to give you something a little interesting for the audience. You know, you had me back once we're trying to get back a second time. So folks, if you're listening, let them know that you like having me on.
Speaker 2: This is because so many more people downloaded and listened to the Oh you were on, and we're like, oh, we had a spike.
Speaker 1: Who'd you have on? You know?
Speaker 2: Do you have a on like some you know, some person who's been a conservative move for twenty years. I'm like, no, I had Wexler, So there you go. Aaron Wexler came on.
Speaker 1: Bamn.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So everyone's confused asking who's that.
Speaker 4: Also, for anyone listening, I don't get anything for doing this, So I don't know why I'm peddling this so much. But it's fun to have time with Buck and to talk to everyone. But uh no, on Shakira, I actually refused to see the Barbe movie for exactly the reasons you're talking about. I did go to see Oppenheimer cause I wanted my money to go there, and you and I are in agreement.
Speaker 3: You watched it very late.
Speaker 4: Not to call you out, I actually my first I had my first dragging on TikTok back when I saw the movie and decided to tell the internet that I thought it was a trash movie is, and that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Trash.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that you knew that it was trash. My opinion of you, which was already pretty solid, gone up a bit here because it's a garbage movie and everyone's acting like it's a masterpiece.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 2: It is trash, it is boring. The politics are commy nonsense. It's garbage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there are a lot of problems with it.
Speaker 4: One of the things I also thought was funny is in one of the classes that he's teaching or in with physics or something, it's like half women. I'm like, okay, there were no classes like that back in the day. That makes absolutely no sense to me. So that that really threw me for a loop, Like there are other things we could talk about with Oppenheimer. And yes, you can find my video back in like the night it came out. So I went the night it you know, the movie was released in Miami Beach, and I like left nauseous. Also, like the style they used to try to make you nauseous with all the questioning at the end was too much. It was like the uber drivers that you keep getting but no on Shakira. Yeah, Barbie's just this is everything with the left. It's like they pretend to laugh at SNL, they pretend to laugh at Jimmy Kimmel like everything's great or funny, or we pretend like Lizzo's not like morbidly obese. Like everything with the left we present matter women right, like everything with them is fantasyland. And so yeah, I think Hillary Clinton also tweeted out about how Barbie got like talking about stolen elections, right, Hillary Clinton loves to talk about that, and she said that Barbie was cheated at the Oscars or whatever stupid award show.
Speaker 3: It was. So yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm glad that Shakira found her voice and I hope she continues to use it in this way. I have this feeling that we diverge from Shakira most other topics, So maybe not, maybe this will be.
Speaker 2: Have you heard any other celebrity come out and say, like any other globally known celebrity come out and say that the Barbe movie sucks because it is it is unwatchable. First of all, how can you not have You need to do it. You need to watch it so then you can do a TikTok video on how awful it is and then maybe and be like shout out Bucks Axon because he told me it.
Speaker 3: Was awfulally bad. Fuck.
Speaker 4: I would literally rather be waterboarded and watch the Barbie movie.
Speaker 3: I will not do it at this point. It is too late.
Speaker 4: I don't need to, and I can't like it's not it's not even worth it because also the left.
Speaker 3: You could tell the left it's horrible, and they just just insist that it's good.
Speaker 4: I heard through the grapevine through friends that saw it, that it's meant to be a feminist movie, but they actually it ends up being kind of showing how men are good at the end. I don't know if that's actually accurate, but there's something really off and imbalanced about the movie that and it's very very long. If it were an hour and a half, I would I would try to stomach through it. But given the length of the movie.
Speaker 2: I only got an hour into it and Carer and I bailed, and she agreed with him by the way. She was like, this movie's trash. So anyway, there is hope for the world. There's hope for women, maybe not to be better drivers than men, according to Aaron. According to Erin, as Aaron would say, just so you could all get mad at her, but still there is hope for.
Speaker 1: Women out there.
Speaker 2: Follow non lib take on Instagram and on the TikTok. You know that I'm like the only right wing guy at least a guy I can say that I know of who's like pro TikTok. I like TikTok, and I'm not afraid to say it's funny. Everyonan's look, it's a Chinese spine tool, and I'm always like, yeah, so is Google. And they actually are destroying your freedoms in your country under your nose, and they're paying off all your senators.
Speaker 1: While they do it.
Speaker 2: But let's worry about TikTok anyway, conversation for another time. That's what I'm here for, Aaron Rexler. Everybody spread this far and wide to Aaron gets even more famous, and then we have to have her back again because the numbers don't lie.
Speaker 1: Thanks Erin, good to see you.
Speaker 3: Thanks Buck