Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Cambridge Dge.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod with myself and Dolores, and today we are recapping Summerhouse Season nine, episode six.
Speaker 1: I tried not to fall asleep during this episode.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest, right, So it was a little bit, not a lot going on. The parties are fun, but I did there was the starting out. You know, Craig is like, didn't want to talk to Kyle on his terms. We've seen that before, right, He's like, but I'm thinking about Craig. He's got a lot going on. His girlfriend has one foot out the door and one on a banana pail. Basically, you know, you'd have to be actually like numb and deaf and blind to not see see how she feels about him.
Speaker 4: He's not.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's an immature, Like, I don't think that he's.
Speaker 4: A dumb guy.
Speaker 2: No, I just think that she's moving on very quickly, and he knows it couldn't be more obvious.
Speaker 3: Right, So it's the sixth episode and he's just getting to come there now and she probably hasn't seen him since it started because we did see her calendar when he asked to see her. There was dots on every page, double dots, triple dots, and she basically hung up on him after that. So, I mean, this guy knows it's coming. This guy knows it's coming, and she's unapologetic.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: So Craig is coming to the Hampton's, and as we all know that he is not the biggest fan of Kyle's. Right now, Carl is throwing a shipwrecked pirate theme party this weekend. I feel like I did that for my son when he was like his ninth birthday or something.
Speaker 4: Well, it is like.
Speaker 3: His ninth birthday to him, because Lindsay's not walking around with her belly and he's bring a girl.
Speaker 1: Don't they look like they could be related in a way.
Speaker 2: Who Lil and Carl, they look like they really match up.
Speaker 4: They do match, They do match.
Speaker 3: And he's so happy that the yoga instructor is coming and not his ex fiance and not his ex fiance, and people are really getting to see him for the first time in his new life, in his new skin, and I'm happy for him. But I've never seen somebody so excited to see a pirate ship pull up.
Speaker 1: Well it's a little girl.
Speaker 2: I guess this little girl slid into his DM's last October.
Speaker 1: The guys are hoping that he finally gets late. I don't know why they care. And at the house they're saying that that's all.
Speaker 4: They care about.
Speaker 2: I'm all true. So they're setting up for surprise for Amanda. It's her birthday, so they're all putting, you know, free do's and Cheetos and cake and pizza and everything out. And Amanda feels like she's been thirty three for a while, she says, And I'm like, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: What does that mean.
Speaker 4: I don't know understand with that, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, but thirty three is not that old.
Speaker 3: She feels like she is that like old, like I don't know old for a while. I'm not sure what she meant by that, but okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, but she she's more clear headed now that she has her anxiety and depression under control.
Speaker 3: That breaks that.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: I'm not good for her.
Speaker 1: I was like, how did you do that? I want to know.
Speaker 2: So Craig says hi to Kyle, and he completely ignores him.
Speaker 4: And then asks for a conversation like.
Speaker 1: Well, it's kind of immature.
Speaker 2: He could at least said, Hi, it's not that deep of an issue between the two of them.
Speaker 1: If.
Speaker 2: In Kyle's interview, he says he's going to address thanks to Craig this weekend. He can't believe Craig still hasn't apologized. Also, Carl reveals that he's starting his own company called soft Bar. I guess it's better than hard bar, right, non alcoholic drinks in Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: So do you think this is a good idea? Do you think that there is.
Speaker 4: A market for a NONI.
Speaker 2: And because you know, most bars make their money off of alcohol, even restaurants make a lot of their money off the actual alcohol.
Speaker 3: Well, I would like to say that I think that more than making money, and it could turn into this is people like him in recovery at least find a place to go meet, a safe place.
Speaker 2: So you think it's to be more like a coffee shop, but it's a not a yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I predict eventually he'll be selling some kind of alcohol on the side, because that's how.
Speaker 1: They make their money.
Speaker 4: I know, I know.
Speaker 2: But unless these non alcoholic drinks are really expensive.
Speaker 3: Unless this becomes like the news, I wish for him the new Starbucks, because I think he's so cute, Like, I hope it catches on for sure, these things typically don't, but he does have the platform, So I'm putting it out into the universe that this is going to be a major thing, huge and it catches on and it's and it's a great place for the same mind like people like them to meet.
Speaker 4: Is it gonna make a lot of money.
Speaker 3: Right away now?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, So Jesse feels caught in the middle between Siera and Wes. They slowly made they're slowly making progress. But he's going to talk to Sierra tonight to help her see what Wes that West isn't a bad guy.
Speaker 1: Jesse asked Wes if.
Speaker 2: He's seeing anyone, and Wes says no. But Jesse sees a girl's name pop.
Speaker 1: Up on his phone all the time.
Speaker 2: Apparently she and West aren't dating, and she's from Montana, so it sounds like a little long distance friendship or whatever you want to call it. Wes said his biggest priority is keeping things civil with Sierra right now, but if he starts talking to a girl, Jesse will be the first to know, you know.
Speaker 4: What I like?
Speaker 3: Well, can you can you just clarify one thing because I don't know if I saw it, if I blurred out or blacked out. Did they put their beds together? Yes?
Speaker 1: Was that weird? And they doing later doing handstands with their legs around.
Speaker 2: Next, nice guy, Could you imagine Eddie and Paul doing that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, we need to get pictures of them and flip it, and we need some good photoshops.
Speaker 1: You can't for cover hard.
Speaker 3: Wait, what the fuck is going on? And you know when I wonder why these young, beautiful, successful girls come up to me all day long, I'm walking in the city.
Speaker 4: I can't find a man like a man Listen.
Speaker 3: I I want to preface this because I feel like sometimes I've been a bit hard.
Speaker 4: On this this podcas.
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 3: Say I love you all. I don't want you to get mad at me when I say these things. But I don't even see it. But like, I don't want to offend them. I'm confused. I don't know if they are too. I think they're confused too. Let's be honest, maybe they're confused, but I just I don't mean it in a bad way.
Speaker 4: I'm just it's just, you know, call it a hunch.
Speaker 3: But I'm thinking you guys might be a little confused right now.
Speaker 1: Well to neither one of us are subtle in our comments.
Speaker 2: So I think people understand that right to the point.
Speaker 4: All said with love, All said with love.
Speaker 1: Somebody asked me the other.
Speaker 3: Day, who do you hate on in the franchise? I said, no one, right, I know you can't say the same, but I can actually say I never really, I don't.
Speaker 2: There's people I don't like, like, Yeah, that's exactly.
Speaker 1: Hate is a strong word. It's a strong word.
Speaker 3: It's a really strong word.
Speaker 2: And usually if you hate somebody, it's probably within your own cast because they're the only ones you really get to know enough to hate.
Speaker 3: But otherwise you care about somebody, yes, have that depth of.
Speaker 4: Emotion. That hate is such a strong thing.
Speaker 3: You you have to at least love them at one time, care for them, or done a lot for them to go to that depth of dislike and hate.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: So these guys getting back to them, I wanted them to all sit on my lap and I want them.
Speaker 4: I want to put them to bed. I want to make food for them.
Speaker 2: But they're all pushing forty, they're all yeah.
Speaker 3: They're all pushing forty. But that's what I want to do to them. I think they're adorable. And I going to tell you this. I love I and I cannot not say this. I love that Carl waited for Lindsey to not be there to bring somebody around.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love that West, knowing how Sierra cared about him, is being very respectful to her feelings.
Speaker 4: I love this.
Speaker 3: Now, is this a different breed of men or or have the girls in this house whip them into shape?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well good question.
Speaker 2: But do you feel like Jesse's kind of poking out West about him and Sierra just to see if he doesn't want anything to do with her anymore so he can come in and swoop her up because we saw.
Speaker 1: But we saw him on top of her on the raft, and I'm like.
Speaker 3: Memra, well, not to get ahead of ourselves. There's something going on here. I don't even want to say it. Paul called it out like weeks ago and got mad at me because I said, no, they're just friends, you know, the stay you never see through things.
Speaker 2: Well, everyone's now eating pizza and cake for a man his birthday, and Jesse asked if Kyle and Craig have squashed their beef yet Apparently, Kyle sent a few nice texts to Craig and they decided to talk more this weekend. Kyle wants to have the talk right now, but Craig would rather talk tomorrow since they've all had such a long day. Kyle leaves the room and starts ranting about Craig to himself.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, dude, calm down.
Speaker 2: If they had some civilized text messages back and forth, why is Kyle so revved up?
Speaker 3: It is a shadow.
Speaker 1: It is a show. You're right, You're right, it's show.
Speaker 3: You know. I don't know, you know, I don't know that making up with with Kyle is on his mind. I think he's he's like drowning. He's treading water. Craig is treading water right now.
Speaker 4: And that's you know. I've set across.
Speaker 3: From people who are done with me and there's nothing behind their eyes, which I see in Paige. And I've set across from people and I've been that person. I it sent me and it's clear as day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it's clear as day.
Speaker 5: Welcome to casual chaos, where I'm telling my story, unfiltered, unedited, and unapologetic for a moment you didn't see on camera, to secrets nobody's dared to spill. I'm bringing you behind the scenes like never before. I'm talking love life because let's be real here, it's been a journey wellness and the truth behind the headlines. And of course I got the receipts. Plus I'll be sitting down with some of the biggest named in pop culture for casually chaotic conversations you won't hear anywhere else. So for yourself and espresso martini and get ready because once you start listening, you'll be waking up in the morning thinking about so many things.
Speaker 1: Listen to Casual Chaos.
Speaker 5: Starting on March twenty fourth on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: Wes, Jesse, Carl, Emerald, and Gabby are going out tonight. They come back to the house at around two am, all extremely drunk. They eat mac and cheese and Jesse pushes his and West bed together without Lexi there. This weekend, Wes feels like he and Jesse are renewing their vows. I I mean, say what you want about Emerald, but him trying to clean up the dishes in the dining room while the others went to bed drunk.
Speaker 1: Is very impressive and every girl's dream.
Speaker 3: He's not hard on the eye. He's cute.
Speaker 1: He's cute. I think he's cute too. Well.
Speaker 2: The next we see Page and Craig discussing the situation with Kyle. In her interview, she says she's already annoyed with Craig regarding other issues in the relationship, but now she's even more annoyed with him because he's causing her anxiety, if for not wanting to talk to Kyle.
Speaker 3: So there's all that Page in my next live very in my career, and yeah, in Craig's mine.
Speaker 2: He and Kyle wouldn't even be having this conversation if he didn't join Page in the Hamptons this weekend, which is probably one hundred percent true. Craig thinks the conversation is going to be a lot more serious than Kyle realizes.
Speaker 1: We are seeing pages Ick go up to the sky.
Speaker 3: The waves are howling, they are howling, And I mean, here's the thing. I know Kyle, I've seen him recently quite often.
Speaker 4: I like him.
Speaker 3: I don't think he you know, he said some things like watch what happens Live. He said he's a liar. That's that's a nasty thing to say about somebody, especially publicly on watch What Happens Live, the biggest platform for us all. Like, when you're sitting in that seat, you know what you say is going to get legs, so you know. But I think that he's not a mean spirited guy. And I think that they would have a conversation and then and I think he would want to make up with him. I don't think Kyle is someone who wants to be mean or be mad or be in a fight with someone for a long time.
Speaker 4: Look how he was with Paige.
Speaker 3: Like I, I think he says things and then he feels bad about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's very impulsive and explosive and then he feels bad. Well, let me tell you.
Speaker 2: There's one thing I'm not gonna miss about Craig and Page's relationship, and that is calling each other chicken, Hi, Chicken, morning, Chicken?
Speaker 1: Am I giving you enough attention? Chicken? Hey chicken?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 1: Chicken?
Speaker 2: Mock brock?
Speaker 1: I don't get it. Why do I call it? You other? Chicken?
Speaker 3: I think it's just a cute little what do you call those things?
Speaker 4: I don't get them. Watch the men that I date.
Speaker 1: Affirmation or like affirmations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't even know like cute little like.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't get affirmations from me. I'll tell you that right now, not saying it's.
Speaker 3: Like I called Paul bubbed one time or Bubby's like what the fuck? What?
Speaker 1: Shut them? Don't you ever fucking do that again?
Speaker 4: Call me? I was so embarrassed.
Speaker 3: There is no little nicknames for anyone in this house.
Speaker 1: I told Eddi I was proud of them. One day he goes, what the fuck are you? My mom?
Speaker 4: Is there a happy meeting?
Speaker 3: So anyway, you know they're young, they're calling each other little sweet nothing's little names.
Speaker 1: It's ok I'm.
Speaker 2: Okay with it, Camra, if you okay, I'm okay. Can I want to start calling your rooster? How about that?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll you cock?
Speaker 1: Okay, perfect rooster and cock big cock you? Oh my god. So it's the Dave.
Speaker 2: Carl's party and he's going all out. He put a pirate ship that was delivered to the house. Well, that was really impressed with the tarp and the mulch and the pirate ship and the guy.
Speaker 4: Delivering it was even dressed like a pirate, I think.
Speaker 2: And then you had Page over there saying my dad would have already had this done.
Speaker 1: Hurry it up, guys. Well they're setting up a few of the guys go to the gym.
Speaker 2: Jesse reveals that he and Lexi haven't had sex yet, which I'm shocked. Lexi only has sex with people that she's exclusive with.
Speaker 1: And they haven't had that talk yet.
Speaker 2: But Jesse says he's exclusive with her and Alexi already told him he wants to have sex. She wants to have sex, so now they just need to what planet on?
Speaker 1: Don't get it.
Speaker 4: But I'm just.
Speaker 3: Gonna say, like, if you're telling me if you're talking about if you call it sex. First of all, the word sex turns me off. They just grab me and don't talk to me.
Speaker 7: You're a bang real fast, are just like be like, ah, camere, you're so hot, Like okay, okay, but like this whole planning this has been six episodes now, But wait a second, I'm I mean, I'm just like, I I hate to think about this young man, but you mean to tell me he's.
Speaker 4: Laying next to that little hot piece of ass. He's not like couldn't you say it for me?
Speaker 3: All right? Maybe they're not having intercourse, but something's gone.
Speaker 2: Something, something's some kind of uglizer touching.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like something's going on. Then that maybe that's why he's trying to hump Sierra. Maybe well, don't worry.
Speaker 2: Don't worry Jesse, because Emerald inviting twenty girls to Carl's party tonight might feel be the last night Jesse can.
Speaker 1: Determine if he wants to stay single or not.
Speaker 4: Like, my guys, don't even say that.
Speaker 3: Listen, bro, She's not gonna see this until something has happened between the two of you, so you're still good.
Speaker 4: He got like nervous.
Speaker 2: He's like, yeah, but Lexi like she's the type of girl that you have a long term relationship with or Mary And I don't think Jesse's there yet. I think he just wants to, you know, kind of bang a few girls and just you.
Speaker 4: Know, we shouldn't have started see this guy. These guys shit where they eat?
Speaker 1: What are you getting?
Speaker 4: You know, this.
Speaker 3: Girl made it very clear to you right off the bat. She introduced you to her parents on the first date. You know, she or whatever, sec I don't even know she's not letting you bang her. She's not like doing all this stuff. You know, you're not that kind of guy. You're not there yet, You're not like you're probably not gonna be there till you're like sixty. So why are you doing this in the house that you guys all shit where you eat now, it's a proctly.
Speaker 1: Your shop, the company pond, That's.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying. Look at West, he's got it. He can't even bring anybody home. He's got to watch when he's getting home at four point thirty in the morning, that he's got to lie about the fact that he bangs somebody because he doesn't want to get see or upset. It's not adding to the fun of your summer house.
Speaker 6: You met Michelle Lally in the hit Bravo show The Valley. You met me literally during the most difficult chapter in my life. Now it's time for you to meet the real meet Michelle Sennie. Yes, I change my name and I want you to follow me on my journey to the pursuit of sassiness. So much has happened to me before, during, and after the show. Before you can really understand the eight weeks that you saw on TV. I think you have to know what was going on from the very beginning, from being raised by two immigrant parents, paying my own way through college and working at Hooters, to starting my own real estate empire, getting married, having a baby during COVID, to that very same marriage falling apart on national TV, to losing my mom to eventually finding love again. There is so much to unpack and share. I'm on the pursuit of happiness and most importantly, I'm on the pursuit of sassiness. Listen to Pursuit of Sasiness starting on March seventeenth on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, Man's back at the house try it on swimsuits.
Speaker 1: She's collabing with a swimsuit.
Speaker 2: Brand, which is something she wants to do, something she's wanted to do for a while. She thinks it's time to separate herself a bit from lover boy and do her own thing.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to her.
Speaker 2: Once the guys are back in the house, Jesse is heavily flirting with Sierra.
Speaker 1: Which I was like, Jesse, just stop. You're like a freaking dog in heat.
Speaker 3: Like seriously, like shop like West, you better think about you better not drop the soap, and you better I know, but you're over there.
Speaker 4: It looks like geez and yeah.
Speaker 2: Well she did admit that they flirt a lot, but she has no intention behind it.
Speaker 3: So I see, Sierra, don't.
Speaker 1: Do it, especially with Jesse.
Speaker 2: Jesse just wants to bone everybody in the house. It seems like you don't nobody's off limits.
Speaker 3: So wait, is Sierra like trying to like throw it in West space a little bit? Maybe like I'm flirting with your friend? No, I don't make yet, make this make sense?
Speaker 4: Sierra? Why are you flirting with Jesse?
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 3: I like? Why?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't get it. I mean, Jesse.
Speaker 3: Shout around the country in private jets. Internally, she should be on a fucking yacht for a girl, like.
Speaker 1: You know, she's the whole package?
Speaker 3: Like, what do you like?
Speaker 4: Sierra?
Speaker 3: Do I need to text you again today? I know this happened six months ago, but like what I will kill her? Like if Jess to say, I don't know what to say, you're in the Hampton's.
Speaker 2: Right, well, I would say if Jesse was percent of the opportunity. She thinks, she even thinks that he's ninety percent would take it ninety I would say one hundred and ninety.
Speaker 1: I would say two. Do you do you think Jesse would do that to Wes? Though?
Speaker 3: Well, I think, I mean, wasn't he? Can you can we go back to because this is not guy code, Bro, this is not guy code.
Speaker 4: You're asking?
Speaker 3: Are you asking how you feel about her?
Speaker 4: Didn't he ask?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 4: What's with that girl? You're with a girl? Right? I see your girl? Like, what do you?
Speaker 3: What? Are you looking at?
Speaker 2: What girl?
Speaker 4: He's talking to?
Speaker 3: You want to see like that he's over Sierra to see if it's okay that you're thinking about what you're thinking.
Speaker 1: I think he's a little shady.
Speaker 4: I do, and would West care?
Speaker 3: You can't tell me, like, even if he's not interested in being with Sierra, you can't tell me. I've never met a guy where it's okay if you go out with someone that she he was with a man. I mean, let me, let me just retractment. I have never met a man I hate my hair. I've never met a man who thinks it's okay for his best buddy, that that they the bunk bed guys, that that it's okay if you bang the girl that he was with. I'm that's not nice either, thinking about that about your friend Sierra.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 2: I mean West is pretty easy going for sure, but I think that is something that would probably bother him, even.
Speaker 1: Though he's the one that broke up with her. But I mean, like the bunk bed boys, I like that, I.
Speaker 3: Would hope because listen, it would be different if it was a girl.
Speaker 4: That they're just all passing around.
Speaker 3: I don't even like that, but it happens like some girl that, oh I was with her. Okay, that's that's the short thing for tonight. But we're talking about Sierra. Guys, listen to me.
Speaker 4: Do not to be passed a rest line with me.
Speaker 1: Don't you have to deal with Dolores.
Speaker 3: If you do, don't think it's okay, then she's going to be that girl. They had friends, They crossed the line.
Speaker 4: Okay, she got hurt.
Speaker 1: Jesse, he sits down, Sit down, Jesse.
Speaker 4: Don't even think about it.
Speaker 2: Everyone's getting ready for the party, and the costumes are incredible.
Speaker 1: They're dressing up as pilots.
Speaker 2: Are for this private party, right and everything in between. I mean in page stay In decided to talk while the party first starts, Paige rants about her relationship with Craig again and the things he said during their last date. She has a feeling that once her tour starts, she's going to hate him.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Paige, you're about to stick your hand in his chest and rip his heart out and spit on it and throw it on the floor, and then you're going to stop on it.
Speaker 4: Page, don't be so mean. Don't be so mean.
Speaker 3: You know what you're going to do to him, and it's coming, you know what you're probably already doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she obviously had. She knew this was coming. Of course, she knew it was coming.
Speaker 1: She knows how. She feels a little bit of a heart.
Speaker 4: You know, God's watching have a heart.
Speaker 2: Then Lil shows up to the party. Carl is a little bit awkward, but Jesse acts as his wing managed just that. Lel sleep over at the house tonight. Page and Craig have a tense conversation. She jokingly asked if he feels like a priority chicken. Do you feel like a priority and miss And he said yes, he said yes, but he wants to clarifying what he meant before I know he knows the Page.
Speaker 3: Nobody wants to piss off Page.
Speaker 2: I know he knows that Paige will be busy with the work, and he's trying to figure out where he fits into all of this. He suggests that they have a yearly check in, and Page jokes that she'll give him an annual review and decide whether he's fired or not.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh my god, this girl right.
Speaker 2: But the way that Bravo has cut this relationship over two shows, gave us this one night and then the breakup of Southern charm Is on the next is very impressive. So they continue the relationship from one show to the other.
Speaker 4: That's impressive.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: And it just shows you that, like crossovers are okay, yeah, like you can. They should do that with friends, like they should also, we're like your friends here, and then I could come to your show and be like but what you know what.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've always said that I would love to be Do you remember Cynthia Bailey for a while was floating around to different shows. She was on Beverly Hill, she was on Lanta, and I think she showed up somewhere else. I'm like, I think that would be great to have like like you and our cast one year and then go to somewhere, you know, to another cast where and then me go to Jersey or you know, somebody go to Salt Lake and just kind of mix it up.
Speaker 4: Don't think I see anything wrong with that.
Speaker 1: I don't either, don't either. Well that's it. That was it for Summer House.
Speaker 4: Well, that was interesting. It was interesting.
Speaker 3: It may you know, it might have not been our favorite episode, but it wasn't happened Tim like thinking if we could think about it, you know, I'd like to see how this is going to play out with Jesse, Like he temperature checking west for Sierra.
Speaker 4: And like, what's I.
Speaker 2: Just and is Sierra going to go for it?
Speaker 4: She better not?
Speaker 3: I know, but but the but but if I was Sierra, I would be offended at the thought, Like.
Speaker 4: What makes you think I'm that girl?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 4: You know the kind of guy.
Speaker 3: There's certain guys you could flirt and kid around with, and there's certain guys you can't. Most guys you can't. Most guys will think that you actually like them. You want that because you're kidding around and being cute with them, and especially when you look like Sierra.
Speaker 2: Ye, I'm just curious if Sarah's going to go for it, Siarah, don't go for it.
Speaker 1: Well that's it, guys, that's it.
Speaker 4: Well what am I going to do?
Speaker 2: Summer House Episode six. We'll be back next week with episode seven. Thanks for tuning in.
Speaker 3: I think next week's going to get like. There's a lot of arcs here that I'm interesting to seeing how they play out. I really am, like I gotta say me too, but it's painful to watch the whole Craig and Page thing, so.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for it to be done. A broken heart is coming be done. I wonder how many more times she's he's going to film on her show. Because they break Southern Charm was filmed before Summerhouse. They kind of overlapped I think in the filming process, so it'll be interesting to see if we see anything more on their breakup on Summer House.
Speaker 3: I'm a little invested in this because, like I said, I love why. I need to find a nickname for Paige. This the man Sligher Right now, I don't even know what it.
Speaker 2: Is, but evidently they picked cameras back up on Southern Charm.
Speaker 1: Oh we're gonna.
Speaker 4: I know he took it very bad.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's to He knew what was coming.
Speaker 1: We saw him crying on the ground.
Speaker 4: Yeah we did.
Speaker 1: You know, she's moved on.
Speaker 3: He has looking forward to falling, but he has to falling into love to look forward to all over again.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, and maybe it'll be another Bravo Leberty.
Speaker 1: Maybe he learned his lesson.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of fish in the sea, guys.
Speaker 1: There's a lot exactly. But okay, guys, well, thanks for tuning in. Always love seeing you. I know, see you Monday or Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. I care see you next week.
Speaker 4: I'll see you soon.
Speaker 1: Bye.