Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, What is up? What is up? What is up? And welcome into leading off. I am the Welsh Chris Welsh, joined by Casey Bubba. Just to smedge early, Just to smidge early, Bubba. We are doing the show as far as the live stream goes. If you guys hang out with us on the YouTube, which you should, you absolutely should. Uh the Fantasy Pro's MLB channel. Make sure you are following and you get notified whenever we go live. Why are we going early, Bubba, because I'm going to be scooting off and hopefully not making Corbyn Carroll uncomfortable, my favorite player in MLB with the jersey on there, because I'm going to be going and securing the Corbyn Carroll helmet for the home run contest and just hanging out for a little bit, Bubba. No big deal or anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no big deal. When you text me about this last week, I'm like, yeah, I guess I can. I can change my schedules so you can go hang out with Corbyn Carrol. So yeah, yeah, we're all good there.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly. Oh do I have an echo? Donnie? You hear? Does anybody else hear?
Speaker 2: Echo? I do not hear an echo.
Speaker 1: I also do not hear an echo. But let me know if you guys are hearing anything weird, and I will probably just sit here with my hands out during a live show that I don't think I can. Let's see, maybe that's you, Donnie. I don't know if anybody else is doing that. Put on socks, Welsh, don't scare him, Michael, that is actually so funny, because I if you love sandals, I'm one hundred percent putting on socks in my very very nice Nike shoes. So I because I don't want to freak people out. I have freaky feet. I have huge feet. I have that is fourteen bubo, So I have big feet and they're just weird weird toes and feeder gross feeder disgustings.
Speaker 2: I'm a thirteen wide So we got something going here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, we're back to the socks real quick. This is very important thing. What is is it sock sock shoe shoe or sock shoe sock.
Speaker 2: Shoe, sock sock shoe shoe.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I don't think I don't remember. If I'm I think I'm kind of indifferent of it. I think I am sock shoe sock shoe though, Like it's fine. As long as you're not trying to do shoe sock, then I think you'll be Okay, ladies and gentlemen, we've got a whole bunch of stuff to talk about. Thank you guys for hanging out out here a little bit early with us. Bubba has put the SmackDown, similar to a certain Guardians player did a White Sox player to his internet company, because Bubba, you were internet lists. What did you do for twenty four hours? Bubba had no internet for twenty four hours? You were living in the stone Age? What did you do?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I already live out in the sticks, so without the internet, the phones don't really work either. So it's say it's a rough go. So we went to the local establishment for the evening, had some times there and actually read part of a book. Well I don't do that very often, but yeah, but I might as well lit a candle like I was in the Stone Age. I'd read a book, but I still had power. It was. It was a rough go, very very rough go.
Speaker 1: On Friday, Bubba's out there making drawings like this bicycle could have wings and I could be rich and I could fly.
Speaker 2: I re enacted what was gonna have up and the next night in Cleveland on the wall and it worked out.
Speaker 1: So all right, so let's get into the stuff and things. We're gonna talk to you about a lot of the performances over the weekend. We've got your Prize Picks going in here because leading Off is brought to you by Prize Picks. You guys know that used that promo code leading Off, which will tell you about here in just a little bit. But Tim Anderson got knocked into the multiverse. Do you remember that scene if anybody watched Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness, where like Wanda was able to transform her body into another multiverse. Wanda like that multiverse. Tim Anderson felt that knock that JOSEU Jose Ramirez did on him over the weekend, big old brawl. Do you see the comments by Jose Ramirez two by the way, that like it was stemming from the disrespect of the game. I mean, Tim Anderson, if you don't know, is relatively disrespectful, you know, like in life, like having a second family against his first family and stuff like that. But also I guess baseball, and it was I think this was just like the straw that broke the camels.
Speaker 2: That was the accumulation of apparently a lot of stuff that we haven't been privy to. Between these two.
Speaker 1: We came and like and dude, Tim got up and he just like he was ready. He's like, let's go without hesitation. And you know, as would be said from Friday, man, you got knocked out. He got knocked out, and he was stumbling and all bumbly down there, and it came out that they're both going to be serving a multi game suspension. I'm going to present something to everybody real quick. It might scare you because, as you know, Joe has talked about the AI initiative that goes on at Fantasy pros. Now, the only mistake I made here was I didn't get this to Ethan so we could have proper sizes. But you're going to have to follow me. But I went into the Fantasy pros AI bought and I said, reenact me an image of Tim Anderson and Jose Ramirez fighting AI. And these are the images. It's gonna be bad audio, but we can kind of try to represent them. This is the let's see, this is the first one here, So you got we're gonna get naked here, bubba, So everybody on the side, you're gonna get a little bit naked. So there you go. There's the first one. The scariest part is their arms have armed into each other for AI. If you zoom in there, their arms are arming into each other. But this is the first image that it came out with, pretty generic. I don't know what that symbol is. Looks like a butterfly on Jose. I'm assuming the right is Jose Ramirez.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming so yes, because he's the one that looks like he's landing the arm into the arm punch exactly.
Speaker 1: Now, this is the scarier one. This is AI version two if you want to have nightmares. And this is oh no, no, oh no Ramirez. This turned away from the Jake Paul Nate Diaz fight and this turned into MMA. Jose Ramirez's leg is melting into Tim Anderson somehow, and they're grabbing onto each other, and they're also off the ground too and Tim.
Speaker 2: It's straight up is multiverse. Now we are watching the new new Doctor Strange in front of us.
Speaker 1: I feel like this one is definitely in like like Earth six one six This is definitely Tim Anderson and they're just melting into each other. And this was AI's that was AI's take on on the fight.
Speaker 2: So any other thoughts and people that think AI is gonna take over the world, that just shows you it's not. So we are good there, but thoughts where I don't like, I don't I'm not a fan of like let's have fights everywhere, but hey, if you're gonna fight, make it happen. And that was amazing, Like I had a tweet. I just kept watching it gets hurt during the fight, which is just tippic.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I saw that, like like he was like limping off. There's a there's a backspan video and everyone's doing stuff and all you see in the top right is Eloy on one leg limping out and you're like, come on, man.
Speaker 2: But one of my biggest takeaways, and I'm also kind of biased because I love this player, but Josh Naylor's out three to six weeks and oblique injury. He was the first one in there with his arm cocked right to go. If Tim Anderson somehow popped up, I'm like, how in the world that's the guy I want in my corner? That's all I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: I will tell you what though, it was pretty amazing to see like a moment too where I think like mel was a the yump just like moved away, you know how they like everybody gets very serious. The ump was just like he moved out like it was a hockey fight, and those two had about four seconds where it was just both of them, got a couple of swings, people grabbed them, and then Jose Ramirez got the shot heard around the world and Tim Anderson, like I said, it's to a really imform of Tim also took to Twitter and then deleted all of his tweets because they had the feelings and stuff too. Yeah, it was a very very weird situation. All of this to kind of come back around and say, the disaster from a fantasy perspective that Tim Anderson has been this year, I think it is exacerbated and I think you could legit justify just making moves elsewhere. I don't know. Obviously this can motivate players and stuff like that, but between the suspension and some of the chaos that's going on, I'm just not sure that you need to stick around, especially with some of the you're gonna get a lot of call ups. They are gonna be coming up soon, especially in September. That I mean, I haven't looked Have you looked at Tim Anderson's numbers lately?
Speaker 2: He has one home run, he's been knocked out as much as he's gone deep.
Speaker 1: It's been great, taking as many punches as he has homers. But like, let's see overall stature real quick, if we could move.
Speaker 2: On, okay, average not stealing a bunch like it's just blah, he's blas blocked, Like, yeah, Schneider's better than.
Speaker 1: Him, two forty four highest strike up percent. Well it's not that high, but it's twenty one percent one Homer nineteen RBI. Yeah, he can cut bait, man, you can get cut bait. You can cut bait for sure. We do need to see an Odor versus Jose Ramirez in the future.
Speaker 2: You know that'll that'll happen. You know the celebrity boxing some I guarantee you a door, need some cash so that this will happen.
Speaker 1: Remember the what was it Select the Clay Fighters?
Speaker 2: What was that was the best dude on MTV? What was what was that Celebrity deathmatch?
Speaker 1: Celebrity death it was right. Yeah, that was amazing. We need a baseball version.
Speaker 2: You need to bring that back, period, just in general. Just bring that back, please. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We just need someone like really talented with that type a skill, you know, that can go out there and that can like put them together and just do baseball versions because we don't want this like this is this is horrifying. His leg Yeah, and his leg is like broke. It almost looks like a deer like Hosier Ramirez turned into a deer in their arms.
Speaker 2: It looks like he's got a wooden pirate leg trying to kick him in the stomach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's weird. Like and the the reason that you know it's a I too is Tim Anderson looks like he's actually getting a punch in so he I don't think that's a very realistic. So that was the big fun from the weekend fantasy implications. I think just reminded me of like Tim Anderson is kind of how about this brought in for a one run lead in the ninth. Finally, Diamondbacks Paul Seawald gives up the tying and walk off homers in the Twins on Sunday did not retire a batter gave up three runs. By the way, the Diamondbacks gave up three pieces to lose all of their games and a pretty shaky start here. Paul Seawald actually went from like a good closer to now there are no opportunities because they the diame actually bad. He it is rubbed off on him and they never have save opportunities.
Speaker 2: Bubba.
Speaker 1: So Paul Seawall the kind of a disaster right now looks hilariously stupid. People are apologizing about making any tweets to me this weekend too, because of how painful it was to look at.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that was a rough appearance for the save, one would say for Seawall. They only played five games this week, so it even makes it like do we even start Seawall in a in a weekly league? Dbacks? You don't tell you, you know, it's it's gotta it's time to you know, esk your get off the pot here pretty quick. So and see why it's supposed to be the guy that made it happen. It's it's not good, not good, bob.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm trying to look I didn't look ahead of they got the Dodgers. You know what I would I don't think I would start him in a weekly that's crazy.
Speaker 2: My weekly leagues, I benched him.
Speaker 1: H Yeah, unless you're in a situation where it's like that's your RP and you don't have any other good options, which is very likely, then you can. But if you have options, I don't want. I don't know who the back half of the week is. I guess it could look like Friday because he's got the Dodgers up early, so that should be zero opportunities, or even better, they'll throw him in an opportunity that's not a safe situation and then they got the Padres. That's an awful week for the Diamondbacks. That might win one game.
Speaker 2: Rough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there's not gonna be a lot of opportunities. So it's looking pretty bad there.
Speaker 2: C j.
Speaker 1: Abrams this weekend in electric that's how rode a World even put it four for five homer, two steals, Sunday's win since July started. Coming into Sunday a three to zero two batting average with three homer sixteen steals in twenty nine games, which is bonkers. I ask you how far up has CJ. Abrams brought his value? Because it's like a it's a no brainer that you know he's the guy. You start him, you feel great weekly leagues, you don't even think twice about it. But I think his value has like exponentially changed with the turnover he's had in production.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been tremendous. We knew the speed was there. I was talking about in preseason as a guy that I liked as a value just because he's finally on a team that's gonna let him play every day. They have no reason not to play him. He's still like what twenty two or something. Yeah, we're trying to write him off because of a bad kind of couple short stints in San Diego. He's starting to show his talent. He's getting comfortable. I think the power's better than we thought it would be, at least for me. You're the prospect guy. Maybe I'm wrong there, but the speed was legit. The Nats're also playing better, which is helping the run production a ton. I think they're playing better than people to think, So I'm a big fantasy j Abrams. I think he moves into that tyros strata discussion next year where we kind of had it this past year, whereas he worth like a top you know, one to one twenty pick. He might even keeps doing this. He might be like a seventy five to one hundred pick just because I.
Speaker 1: Think he's I think he's a top seventy five pick. He's going to go fifteen thirty this year. The barrel percentage is tripled and he's moving.
Speaker 2: Talking Boba shed at that pace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well no, I mean statistically that would actually be a funny, like you know, old school IL player debates, go back and look, but you know that four percent range is kind of that, like what are we doing here? But he's got it up to six. He's got a MAXIV of one twelve, just you know, showing the ability to tap into it. Launch angle's gone up, the hard hit has gone up. He just looks good, he looks solid. I think it's a big change. This guy would love to trade for going into next year. Just I know it's a little dependent because it's tough. Because he's hot right now. I would love to get him going into next season, especially if I am a rebuilding team, I would be willing to sell out a little bit more. Some of you guys play in like contract leagues. If someone's trying to go all in. I got my autmo league, I have ze J Abrams, so a super smart draft of this year. I got everybody in every trade trying to send me, trying to get Abrams. But like you know, can I take on a forty eight dollars one sodo that I won't keep to go for it to trade my Abrams right now? Who's two bucks? No? I can't.
Speaker 2: And I got a chance.
Speaker 1: No, and I can't pull the trigger on that one. Gary Sanchez a couple homers over the weekend, had one I think on Sunday, two on Friday. Now's five homers over the last week, including three this weekend. Fifteen homers since May thirty, first most of any primary catcher and tied for six most of any catcher. Just in general, the average absolutely stinks. Your thoughts do you think? I mean, the power is there, but the batting average is absolutely sink. Rest of season comfortable top twelve catcher, no doubt or is there question?
Speaker 2: There's always question with Gary Sanchez. I'll say that much just to be open and honest about it. But I think he could be because because of the power production that he's providing. We always know he's an average Sinkle. We know that for a fact. The only reason why I say maybe is, you know, just perusing the waiver wire for stuff. This past weekend you got Freddy Furman from Kannasy's playing great camp be Sinos not bad. So it just depends on how that playing time shakes out in San Diego. There's a slew of catchers that are available out there that can make a push in the last two months. But for Gary, i'd say top twelve. I think it's very very in play for him, it's right there.
Speaker 1: We talked about it on CBS last week, was like Yan your diez like I would like to. I think the key thing I would point back out is when you're on that back half of the catchers. I think in most like standard leagues, there's enough guys that are this big mush. They're all the same that you could write a hot hand. So if you want the homer chase is a great Yan here, and I think you can chase for average. If they lose it, you just go pick up the next guy. B t or I'm sorry E week asked Sanchez or cal Rally.
Speaker 2: No, you take oh, you take cayl Rawley. For me, just because the biggest thing is you're locked in his playing time, where Sanchez still could split a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Uripra is going to return to the Marlin starting rotation here on Monday against the Reds. So far this season it's been great. Two three sixty one point zero nine whip and eleven starts. He's an absolute must start rested season. There's really no analysis to go through. You just got to get him out there. I would be trying to get plays. Actually, a betting play we're going to talk about here in a little bit is on him. And Chris Saale fired off four and one third scoreless innings in a rehab start on TRIPAA, which is great. This was on Sunday, struck out seven walk none, allowed three hits over fifty three pitches, and he is eligible to return on Thursday. So the question is, Bubba, we could obviously talk about it on Wednesday. I'll ask you right now, are you comfortable, especially in a weekly league, you'd have to throw him out right now? Would you be throwing him out? You're gonna wait it out for uh, you know, it's starting these guys like off of injury is kind of black.
Speaker 2: It is very tricky coming up injuries. But most of your teams are handling a lot of injuries right now. So if you have a better option, yeah, you can wait on Sale. But I'd probably be I'm like eighty percent leaning starting Sales.
Speaker 1: Put it that way, like, would you start Brandon Fott, who's probably gonna have the Dodgers or Chris Sale?
Speaker 2: That's a good one. That's why you do this for a living. I'll take Sale.
Speaker 1: What's a matchup? Who are they playing?
Speaker 2: I can find that out for you here real quick. Yeah, if he.
Speaker 1: Goes Thursday, if he if he comes off the il on Thursday, that would put him up against the Royals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's why you take You kind of take that one.
Speaker 1: It looks like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I would bench. I would bench fought in this garbage week for a guy.
Speaker 2: It's a great It's great because I have fought going in a lot of places, So that's a I just don't have Sale. But that's a very very interesting deal. Like Road to Wire has their daily pitching matchups, He's not even on the list yet because it's still up in the air, so it's a tough That's the other part is like what if for some reason like, oh no, we're gonna like wait a little bit longer than you don't even get to use him this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which would be black. Yeah, that's a possibility. That's a danger that you've got here, a little rookie lookie action. Davis Snyder continued a strong, strong debut, going four for five with a homer for RBI on Sunday against Boston. Twenty four year old now over three games six ninety two with two homers, he was hitting two seventy five in triple A. He had twenty one homers and nine steals in eighty one games. I messy, I did it man. People Like someone asked me Rick right off the bed, Hey, what's up with this David Snyder. I'm like, don't worry about it, yeah, because he's kind of like a triple A ish decent season, but I'm not going nuts about and he's absolutely gone bonker so much so. This was from Sarah Lang's Davis Snyder's nine hits are tied with Cocher triplet from nineteen thirty eight for the most in a player's first three game three career games since nineteen oh one, So little bit of business going on here, it's obviously going to offer him more playing time. So right here, Anthony had asked Jake Bowers tonight who to pick up or put a waiver claim in for Snyder for Tuesday. So maybe this will kind of set the stage here, is really a Snyder someone of interest for you?
Speaker 2: Well? I picked him up everywhere because I need middle infield help in most of my leagues, so I grab Schneider everywhere I could, and looking through NFBC last night, the bids were all over the board, so it just depended on your league. But I'm of interest. I'm not naive and thinking he's hit six ninety two the entire season, but you know twenty one Homer's nine steals in the miners and they're going to play them every day with Whipmryfield going the left. I'll take my chances on Schneider.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, this is the type of year. The big thing I can tell you. So if there are clear guys that you would move, use the hot hands. You know, I don't hot hands. Yeah, I don't think David Snyder long term is going to be like a thing. I could be completely wrong, but if you have got these big empty holes here go and fill it right now, because this is the time of year where you just got to have like a quicker uh you know, a quicker quicker to the gun is what you would be. Just boom boom boom. Cut this guy, okay, you know, just be able to move through these players a little bit more, especially in redraft. Here a couple of these rangers are expected to promote Jonathan Ornellis from Triple A Round Rock after Josh Young suffered a fractured thumb on Sunday. He's going to miss some time hitting two fifty five homers. I've seen Ornellis for years and years and years. He can play lots of different positions, so it'll it'll be interesting to see how much playing time they give him. I kind of would put this, yeah, quick trigger, thank you for That's what I was trying to say, Like, I think this is kind of in the David Schneider range. You know, Ornella said, they has a little bit maybe even a little bit more pop, So you can keep an eye on it. But I'm not jumping to the wire like Michael as this Snyder and Neople, I mean New Baro. If Newpar's had a top ten War over the last thirty days. It's easily a new start bar yeah.
Speaker 2: Percent.
Speaker 1: And also zach Keloff three for four this weekend with a double two run scored, hitting two sixty with five homers, eight rbi and six stolen bases and under twenty games played so far in the majors. That's a guy I have more interest in than Ornellis or David Snyder is zach Keloff, So if he's sitting out there, I'd be looking other injuries. Joe Musgrove right shoulder inflammation, gonna be shut down for three weeks. Ye stop me if you've heard this before. Fyron Buckston is back on the eel. Jake Freeley going to the iowhere they fractured toe. I feel that Josh Naylor with an oblique injury going to be out three to six weeks, even though you said he was out there trying to get some punches in. Dude, just like wham wham, Like what are we doing? Man? Carlos for Dawn left his Sunday start with hamstring tightness. That's not good. Tyler Glastna was scratched from Sunday with backspasms, though they did say that they feel confident he'll be able to like lock back into his next start. And I think we are setting up for the worst of worst news. Yes, say McClanahan, meeting with teams specialists for a second opinion on his forearm tightness. He's flying out to California. Now. I don't want to be an alarmist, but this is going to be a bad injury. His season's done in my mind, and I think next season is in question with going for a second literally eighty five percent. It's always bad second opinion. The second opinion always equates too bad.
Speaker 2: This whole thing's been bad. He had the first MRI and the rage like we have our diagnosis. He's going back to Florida for testing. Now he's going to California. When you need this many tests, No, not a good thing.
Speaker 1: No, it's bad. It's really bad. I'm if it's not great, But you know what, tag.
Speaker 2: Me at me, just brace for the worst. Right now, that's all we're saying.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna poke Eno too, to like talk with. I dig into the rais thing, the raised injury in glass now and springs and ras Mussen and now there's got to be something there well, I've been saying.
Speaker 2: One thing that makes me curious is they've, like they said it forever, they have like an eighty pitch limit on their staff outside of McClanahan and all these guys, Like are they just going as hard as they can for eighty pitches? And maybe that's the problem, Like what are we doing here?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't know. I mean we did see that when McClanahan got hurt, he had added like two miles an hour velo on his slider, so that could be something with it. I don't know what it is. There's something in the air there, and I don't like it whatsoever. This was I'd put this in our Joe's Tough Guys Wels is just ken section, but just throwing it out there, I thought this was great. Tray Turner, who has been hitting sub two forty does have eleven homers and twenty one stolen bases, I will point out is being outproduced in fantasy by CJ. Abrams has twenty seven stolen bases. I think the same amount of homers. But it's been a bad it's been a bad go for trade Turner. This weekend, he picked it back up, had four hits, he had a homer on Saturday four RBI the coolest thing about it, and I wish I could have pulled the art for it. But the crowd like just cheered him. The most anti Philly thing you ever see. He's always like throwing batteries at people and they're just like they're just awful. And they got and rallied behind Trey Turner. He hits a home or everyone freaks out. I don't know if you saw this. Trey Turner then took out a billboard in Philly just saying thank you Philly with him on it, and that was pretty cool. That was like kind of a cool thing for I like when players connect that much.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The last thing we had with a player in Philly was Alec Bohm being like, I ever hate this place, and Trey Turner's out there going pushing through and buying billboards, you know, to TELP people. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think the Philly fans are gonna love Trey obviously, and you know you're one of a big contract. Don't be shocked if you're teasing pretty good for Trey. That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: So just enjoy it, people, Yeah, Dan said by the way. It sucks because he wanted to drop Charlie Morton. But you need to replace McClanahan too. Yeah, I'm not sure if you have McLanahan hold tight on everything unless there's a really good arm out there and you can try to make the move. But because you're gonna be making some move soon unfortunately, which is me too. Three up and three down, Chase sil Seth went struck out twelve, give up tour and runs. I'm also gonna put in the other guy, Bryce Miller, same game, went five, struck out ten, twenty two strikeouts. But check this out of a forty three swinging strikes between these two players in this game. Twenty one from Silseth, twenty two from Bryce Miller. May I present to you, if you are about to lose or own Shane McClanahan, go pick up Shane or Chase Silseth right now. That would be someone I would take a look at. Strikeouts are getting up, putting up some deeper performances. But what say you about sil Seth? Do you think that's a decent option.
Speaker 2: I absolutely love Silseth. He's changed his pitch mix over his last three starts. He has like twenty six k's over nineteen innings or something like that. The dude's been ridiculous the thing. I was even tweeting about it on Sunday after his performance, I said, how can the Angels have a six man rotation not have him locked into the rotation. He's like filling in for Canyon and Canny's supposed to be back, so he's technically doesn't even a start this weekendunless they start moving pieces, which I hope they do because he's that darn good. So I would get so set in a hurry if I was young. I'm one hundred percent with you on that one.
Speaker 1: I would, especially if I'm in this situation with with Shane McClanahan. This is one he has got a better expected RA than his three seven to two, which is very positive. His strikeouts are pushing thirty percent at twenty seven. Good, He's stacking good performances. This is a guy that I would, regardless if I had McLanahan issue or not, I would pick him up.
Speaker 2: He should be one of your top priorities for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he really should. Bryce Miller, like I said, also pretty great. Jake Myers two homers, six RBI on the down, Riley Green zero for five with four strikeouts, Good Old Dick Mountain three and one third six, Eurn run for Rich television. Not great. Yeah, you can't do They can't show that on television. And Chris Murphy two and one third six, Earn runs some no bointo performances on the down. But we can get through it. How can we get through it with our buddies over at price Picks. That's right, Price Picks, because that is who is sponsoring Leading Off. Use a promo code leading Off, get a one hundred percent matchup to one hundred bucks. You guys can play in all of their awesome things that we play right here, two, three, four or five. Stack them up however you want to do it. You're getting player performances to win big bucks. They've got their awesome what was it the hot dog? I think it's like the Taco things where they bring down the stats. We've been doing it all season. It's never too late. It's a great way to continue the fantasy fun even if you're in the playoffs or something like that. You know, if you're kind of getting out, you're trying to get going. You want to you want to keep locked in. It's always something I would suggest to everybody for fantasy, as hard as it is, sometimes keep locked in so you don't lose track of the players. A great way to do that is with prize picks. So, Bubba, what do you got going today for your prize picks?
Speaker 2: Drew Smiley over four and a half k's. He might come up as the bulk reliever, which makes it a little more interesting, but he he gives up runs in bunches, but strikes out a ton as well, and the Mets are striking out almost twenty seven percent vers lefties of late. So Smiley keep wrong with Christian Yelich over eight and a half Fantasy points, go going up in a great today, and then the Braves are going to go to town against the Valdobido. Give me medals and over nine Fantasy points.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So for my I actually went with like all pitchers. I decided to do an all pitcher Fantasy score play this week because I like these three. I went Dane Dunning thirty three and a half. Dan Dunning his strikeout prop up to five and a half. If you guys don't pay attention, it's that three and a half always, so he has been playing up thirty three and a half for him with the Rangers. I've got Pablo Lopez Fantasy score thirty six and a half and Brandon Bao thirty and a half. All good matchups here. I think I've attacked the A's, the Tigers, and the Royals with my pitchers today, so you can kind of see what my logic is over on the betting side. Speaking of Atlanta, I've got a three team money parlay that I placed last night. So here it is Atlanta money line, Texas money line, and then going with my pitcher. This is the same, you know, trying to get most of the same crew for some of my price picks. I'm taking Minnesota first five money line. I'd be totally fine if you want to take the full game. I'm just taking the first five on Pablo Lopez. So it's first five money line, Minnesota, Texas, Atlanta money line. Smush it all together, get a little bit more than two to one on your money. That's my parlay for the day. Freddie Pearl to strikeouts, I just am not. I can't feel it. It's eight and a half to minus one, thirty five it's against a great matchup for strikeouts. But no, I don't see us getting there. I know he just had a big performance. I'm playing the under, and then I'm also backing Uri Perez minus a half a run or minus in favor of a run through the first five. They'll be up by one minus one fifteen. Marlins up through the first five is what my bed is? What do you got?
Speaker 2: I got Chicago Cubs first five plus a half at plus one oh five. It's kind of just been juiced up a bit since I put the same this morning. But going up against codis singing company. I think it's at least a taig game. The Cubs are the best team in baseball right now, over the last week at least, so that's pretty wild. I'll think the Giants first five minus one twenty with Logan Web going against Patrick Sandoval. I like my chances there, and then I'm gonna take just the positive value here. On Ellie Day of the cruise, over one and a half total bases at plus one twenty five. Yes, I love Yuri Perez. I also don't like the Miami Bullpen. It's great American small park, like Elied the Cruiz could turn a single into a double. I know he's striking out a ton of struggling. I get it. But to get plus money on a guy like that, I'll take my chances in great American small park.
Speaker 1: All day, all right? I like those, UI, ass would you rather still Seth or Grayson Rodriguez? Still Grayson?
Speaker 2: It's Grayson because he has a lockt in roll for one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then Mike asked about Geloff rewind a little bit.
Speaker 2: Adam, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, and Adam DFS real quick. What do you got on the DFS slate today?
Speaker 2: It's an eight game slate starting at seven o five pm Eastern. A lot of high price pitchers got Spencer Strata versus Pittsburgh for twelve point eight obviously great Garrett Cole though at eleven three against the White Sox. I love saving fifteen hundred bucks and getting some Garrett Cole. If you want some value. You mentioned Dane Dounny in earlier great spot there versus Oakland. I think Cole Reagan's though against Boston at five point two k Boston is not bad, but a good value if you want to punt the pitching position, stacking it up Milwaukee versus Peter Lambert. Just keep attacking Colorado pitching. That's simple. Texas vers Ken Waldachuck is an amazing spot obviously. And then yeah, Atlanta versus Vollo Beatle, So simple one's there. And then some value we heard about Jake Myers earlier in the show are Jake Bowers. I mean he's crushing it. He's two point six k ver cease, he's first base outfit eligible, So that's a great value. And then the chalkiest value you'll see on the day, and it's worth it, David Schneider two point seven k against Gavin Williams. So just take that and run with it. M M.
Speaker 1: It might be a little tough matchup on the homers today. I'm going to back Pete Alonzo. I'm going to pd tanks here for my home run call. Who do you got?
Speaker 2: I'm going Joge Silaire against Brandon Williamson. Soilaire loves him some left handed pitching. You combo that with great American small park. Let's go.
Speaker 1: We got the board here. The board does not show me, but it does show Blue Harvest has taken a command resounding lead, commandingly five homers, number one forty five homers. JJ Tator's down at forty Razor ramon thirty nine. Wonky is still on there. I think I got to thirty or thirty one this weekend. It is ironic that, you know, we are seeing a five homer lead and today is the day that I am going to be stepping out right after this. I'm going to quickly get the pot up for everybody, and I'm cruising out to go see Corbin Carrol and see that helmet get signed. And haven't decided. I don't know. I might bring it back with me, though I do not want to ship it, so maybe we'll keep it with Dennis Sidler. I don't know. But that's getting signed in Blue RS. There is going bonkers. But you guys want to take part in this for next year and this year, for any of the awesome stuff. Make sure you go check out Fantasy Pros on the discord, get a premium account, get locked in. You guys can hang with us, you can take part. That's how we do the home run contest, Bubba. That's it, man, that was an easy show. We're kind of burning through, no crazy, crazy extra time because like I said, I am episode up and out hopefully you know, don't creep a Corbyn Carrol out. I'm just sitting back there. I'm like, I believed in you all year, man, I believe you're my guy. I was always saying you were gonna be good. I gotta not do all that. You're my boy, Corbyn, You're my boy. I had to just try to be normal and like chill.
Speaker 2: But uh a picture you walk up through with the gift with like the pimp with the hat and the cane.
Speaker 1: What's up, my man, Let's go.
Speaker 2: We did it.
Speaker 1: We did it, you me, We did it, Corbyn. We did big things this year. That's right, we dap it up.
Speaker 2: I might do that.
Speaker 1: We'll see what happened. I'll see if I can get some videos and pictures. Again, if you tuned in late, apologies, it's early. That is the reason. Thank you guys for doing it though. We are back to normal time. Everything is back to normal on Wednesday, so no worries at all. Me and Bubba out here to break it all down. We got you. So thank you guys for hanging out with us right here and leading off for Bubba. I'm Welsh, peace my friends. Goodbye, bam Ba Ba ba bam, bam bam. Oh, it's didn't end bam bam, bam bam,