Speaker 1: The boys.
Speaker 2: Yo, you guys were you're busting with the boys. Listen, I got bad news. Your dad, Nashville's dad, not my dad, Nashville's dad. He's out, he's got a little he's got a little deal going on. He's got a little cough going on. You know, we miss him. But hey, here's what we you know, we do on the bus, guys, my pupps.
Speaker 1: We had that. We improvised, we overcome, we heard the situation.
Speaker 2: We knew we were gonna figure it out without him, and we brought you a different co host and you know, one of my favorite players, Kevin Bayern, safety for the Titans. Yes, sir, we are coming at you live, not really live, but we're gonna come at you with a banger podcast episode. We had a lot of fun today and we did it. We had to do without the boys. Sometimes you gotta do stuff like that, my puppies.
Speaker 1: Hey, sometimes, like you said, Charlie Mike, is wasn't Charlie Mike Mike.
Speaker 2: Charlie continues, Yes, yes, And uh so my guy here, we're not you know, he's not gonna stroke himself.
Speaker 1: I'll give him a little bit of clout. Uh. One time pro Bowler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, first team, one time first team, I'll pro that you're two one time pro bo snub.
Speaker 1: Most definitely were you an All Pro last year or no? I feel I got snubbed on that too, So that some bullshit.
Speaker 2: Twenty seventeen interceptions co leader with what eight interceptions?
Speaker 1: Are? Nine? Eight? Eight inceptions? Who you tied with? Darius Slay? Oh? It was funny, but he plays Slay. He's a good little player. Yeah, he is a good player. He is a good player.
Speaker 2: And also two time first team All Conference USA? What is what is the all conference conference?
Speaker 1: Like? What is that? That's Conference USA? What is I don't I've never even heard of that? Is that? Like? Is that college football? Or is that high school? We played big time football? He was like, man, don't disrespect me.
Speaker 3: We've actually had a player drafted from Conference US, say, almost every year since I've been the league on the Titans.
Speaker 1: So the Titans must like him. You know, you said conference from Conference USA are Titans every year? Yes?
Speaker 3: It was me first, then you had Teywan Taylor, John new Smith the next year.
Speaker 1: And then we had a guy off as a line guy, a third rounder.
Speaker 2: Just plucking from Conference USA. But not your school just you. Yeah, what is what does MTSU stand for? It stands for Middleton. Yeah, yeah, don't bind it that bad.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny When I when I came out of high school and I, you know, had my sign to day, I was telling.
Speaker 1: People, I'm going to m T s U n t SHS Like what is that? Like? What does that stand? Where?
Speaker 3: I was like, Bro, that's hilarious, and that's I'm just going D one, Bro, I'm going D one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But we had an awesome conversation. We talk We talk a lot of ship man. We talked what the what the hell did we even talk about? We talk about stuff that's happening right now that we laughed about. We talked about football. Obviously. We gotta feed you puppies out there that love stroke. You know, I love a little love, a little action. With the football talks.
Speaker 3: We had, we talked about performance, your performance, your recovery, you how you've taken your level, you know, how you're in the middle of finding that.
Speaker 2: Good to great level that's always talked about. We try to dive in in that little middle ground. We we also get weird as ship at the end of it, definitely get a little would you rather questions and guys couldn't help it though.
Speaker 1: We couldn't help it.
Speaker 2: Like my boys here, we had to bring up some talks we used to have and we we had to get a little weird. We got a little weird on the pups and it's gonna get a little weird. But for the love of God, like we're putting, it gets weird.
Speaker 1: So just to keep you guys entertained.
Speaker 2: But as always, follow the boys, man, follow the bus. You gotta follow on Instagram and Twitter Busting w t B. We have a Facebook page and YouTube channel Busting with the Boys. That's just straight Busting with the Boys. Follow us like.
Speaker 1: Share if you want to. If you don't want to, you don't like it, you don't have to. Man.
Speaker 2: You know, we don't want to say that. We don't want to beg but our ship's out there.
Speaker 3: Man, it's definitely out there. About to be the number one podcast in the country.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 3: Listen, this is you know, you've never had a podcast they can get this much in depth information on like the Tennessee Titans period or just football, you know what I'm saying, not even just football. So many different people that you're gonna have in the future that you already have is like, I mean, you can't get this information nowhere else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, guys in this you know, we got tryouts might be open, we might need a new co.
Speaker 3: Host, we might have Taylor. Listen, man, you can't have so many six days now. Yeah, what I'm saying, you can't have too many. You might have to You're gonna run them out.
Speaker 1: You know, who knows how many more he's gonna pull on us.
Speaker 2: But hey, listen to the episode again, follow us, download our stuff if you want. We're we're in the boys. Come join the den, Come join the bus, Come join the bus. My puppies dropped the drop the hooktail. Let's get into this conversation. What what was your first thought walking on this walking on this.
Speaker 1: Bus, I was like, this is a dope bus. That was your first thought? You were like nervous? I mean no, not at all.
Speaker 3: I mean, honestly, I wasn't expecting to see this, this luxury interior. You know, we got some ac on here. It's it's like I said, it's pretty dope, Like any called it.
Speaker 1: A racist bus. That's why I was asking.
Speaker 2: He's like, yeah, I'm the first, you know, black dude on the racist bus, and obviously we're laughing.
Speaker 3: I was thinking it's dope. And then you see all the stickers at the top. It's like, got a lot of a lot of heritage. I haven't looked at all of them, but he.
Speaker 1: Said, a lot of heritage, a lot of character, a lot of character.
Speaker 3: You see, we have a cartoon network, you know, Yeah, there's some good ones on here.
Speaker 1: We had to we had to tape over a couple of them.
Speaker 2: You know, they get a little it gets a little sketchy, so you kinda we kind of knew we were getting into, like, hey, boys, we're gonna have to get.
Speaker 1: A little tape job on this bus right right right before we take this thing. Uh viral. This is dope though, man.
Speaker 2: I actually I actually took a picture one time when we were just getting the bus set up right, and I posted it on Instagram like on the story like all the buzzes coming along.
Speaker 1: We didn't have the tape stuff up.
Speaker 2: I wasn't necessarily I just I just put it up and d mor d More had DM me like, hey, uh, it might be a couple of stickers on there.
Speaker 1: You want to cover up and it was it was back there.
Speaker 2: It's where you see that one rider or the Budweiser, and he had zoomed in on it. He's like, hey, man, you might have a couple of stickers down there. You might want to tape up. And I was like, oh ship, hey, good call, bro.
Speaker 1: We got you're right, You're right. We gotta get that going. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, you're you're the first one though, you're the first well I mean defensive player.
Speaker 1: You're not the first one.
Speaker 2: Delaney was a first one, but you're the first one on the defensive side.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: It's on the bus. Man. I feel honored. Man, I feel honored. Do the boys know? Do the boys know? You were coming on?
Speaker 3: A couple of boys, you know? So the fact that they know I'm coming on everybody, So I think I want to get on. I want to get on. I want to get on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now they want to get on the train. Yeah, they want to get on the training. We're going to hight train.
Speaker 3: Like I said, Man, this podcast, and I remember the first podcast because I listened to it and you gave me a shout out.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: When Will first signed with the Titans last year, he was like the funniest dude on the team.
Speaker 1: A sat like him and Taylor. First of all, they clicked.
Speaker 3: I thought that maybe they knew each other before they was on the team, because they clicked immediately.
Speaker 1: I didn't pay for this, he continue, Look, they clicked immediately.
Speaker 3: But and this guy just had the craziest character and he popped off.
Speaker 1: Remember the little game we played last year with the Knives.
Speaker 3: Yeah, last year, Yeah, staving people man that Joe was cool.
Speaker 1: Like, are you are you guys doing that again? I don't know, man, I don't think we have any done sound like it because you got like one week left.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't have no no boys on the team like that. Man, you know what I'm saying that that's coming up with the flavors like that. So I think you know Taylor's missing this boy. Will It's funny. I was gonna say Willy because it's funny because.
Speaker 1: Very do that to everybody. Everybody's name Willie Logi, Yeah, hey, will ever know what I'm saying here, Willy fuck man, just sonning me.
Speaker 2: They might as well pat me on the head, call me Willy's trying to sun you? Yeah you were, it was you, Logan. I always remember you Logan and Derrick Morgan. That something set in with me like, yo, I need to I just need to go after doing this podcast for sure, because you know, you know how it is, dude. You're always like whatever you do that's off the field, or whenever you do something that like could potentially be not not like a reach, right like me doing the podcast, me having my own podcast. Right, you're doing anything off the field that seems like you're going you're doing something, you're dabbling in something else, right, and you bring it or you're it's kind of around the locker room, around the guys like me personally, you know, I'm like a little like wondering what your boys might think it you having a podcast. It's like I know my friends and people back home would say, but you know, you guys or anybody else like they're coming in and doing this vegan thing, or just anybody doing something.
Speaker 1: That does something outside of the ball. You're always like a little tighter walking around like, okay, I want to my boys exactly exact stuff. Now. You always have good conversations.
Speaker 3: You always bring up some good, good topics, some good different things. So I was like, man, you should start a podcast. Brocause you know what I'm saying, you got it all.
Speaker 1: I mean, got a question stuff. It's funny.
Speaker 3: I think the funniest thing that will probably did one of the most memorable things other than you know, making hell of tackles on the field, you know, stuff like that, me and him run down what team and stuff like that. In training camp, this dude did a skit of Rabel and came in with the Rabel hold the jacket, the ken jacket, cut off jacket, just like Rabel with the little dip. Damn there with the cup. Bro, this man killed and he had the whole locker room dying laughing. That's probably the most memorable moment that I can remember, Bro. That was I was nervous on that too, because you asked, I don't see how because you were you killed it.
Speaker 1: Well, Wes.
Speaker 2: A couple guys they're like, you know, I don't know if it's the best idea, like making fun of the head coach, but I felt like I was Rabel, like he's tight with everybody right something.
Speaker 1: They're like, man, you know everybody else was telling me like do it, do it? Do it?
Speaker 2: And our rookie, the rookies last year, Yeah, that was and so we had to do something kind of liveing up the Rookie show. And I was like, I got full gear on that Rabel whars. At practice, I'm walking trying to walk in the meeting room holding the eyepad with a little pep in your step and just start, you know, going in on film. I had film I had to cut up, put together, and I'm trying to talk to the team how you know Rave talks to the team.
Speaker 1: It was, it was funny, it was good. Thank god you.
Speaker 3: Saved training camp, bro, You save training camp for everybody. You brightened everybody day. I think after that, man, everybody just feel rejuvenated, ready to go to practice, ready to finish training camp because, like I said, that was hilarious.
Speaker 1: Shit, I appreciate that. That was hilarious. I appreciate that. Man. You need anything to drink? Nah? Man, you know I got my little defined fuel right here. You know what I'm saying. Quick, I'm dehydrated.
Speaker 3: That we didn't our guy Neely didn't get us waters on the way here and keep us hydrating.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm about to drink a lacroix. You ever drink a Lacroix?
Speaker 3: I haven't drunk it. But my lady she drunks it all the time, drunks it.
Speaker 1: What do we hey? Come on now, look because I look, I was about to say something.
Speaker 3: She used to drink it all the time until listen, man, just about last year in October, Man, it was the trip about Lacroix.
Speaker 1: They had a recall. Really it was a recall. Bro. You got the article, man, I got it on my phone. Bro like read that. Listen, Bro, I'm gonna have to do. Somebody was chirpping me before you take a sip, before you take it, so I will somebody. Uh you looked that up? I was.
Speaker 2: I was on Twitter and I guess there was a picture posted and there was a La Croix sit behind me because I always got to always drink ice lattaste. Obviously obviously water, but there's a La croixting because when you run out of water, I just I grabbed something because it's like flavored water. What I assume you're about to tell me something else? But yeah, you guys like, oh, so Lacroix is a move on the bus. I guess kind of trying to try to take a little shot at me. So I had to tell me you know. Yeah, even before you know I mentioned this. What got you into sparkling water?
Speaker 1: Like sparkling water, I don't know. I think it's disgusting in my honestly it is.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree with you, like I don't want to drink the sugary stuff or the things like that put that kind of stuff in your body, Like and I all constantly we're always drinking water, so I just like to personally, I like to switch it up and taste something else every now, even if it's even if it's like dog shit sparkling water. I just pe put me on the La Croix. He was talking about him, so I was like, I'll give him a try.
Speaker 1: I tasted it.
Speaker 2: Obviously it's shitty, but it's differing in the water, so I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I can't just force myself to do it.
Speaker 3: It's like when I drink sparkling water, I'm expecting just that a bunch of sugar like soda, and it just flat and it just disappoints me.
Speaker 1: It pisses me off.
Speaker 2: And I just because they got these magical flavors on it, like pample Moose essence. I don't know, but it sounds exciting, like a yellow and pink like pample Moose. Is pample Moose, Give me that ship again, get the water.
Speaker 1: Give me that.
Speaker 3: It's just like a mystery flavor bro, like pample Moose. Like, honestly, I think you might see them, like, oh shit, I want to taste. I want to see what's the flame?
Speaker 1: So what what's the deal with Lacroix? Let's take this drink.
Speaker 3: Lacroix is facing a lawsuit, a lawsuit, a lawsuit, and I'm gonna tell you why. It's probably one of the most discussing things that you can think of. They're facing a lawsuit for supposedly using cockerroach.
Speaker 1: Hey wait, wait, what's a cockerroach? I say cockerroach? That's just down south. Yeah, that's a downside, I say cockroach, But it's cockroach. There you go. We got my dogs over here with the proper grammar. Got the fucking grammar police, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But nah, man, they're putting set the side ingredients in the sparkling water.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: They're facing a cockroaches and like, what is it? Insects?
Speaker 1: Insecticide? Is that? Is that?
Speaker 3: Is that real? And they put that ship in the La Croix supposedly allegedly. Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, using my law terms, allegedly it Well, thank you PP for putting me on Lacroix. He had no clue. The Ppe is a comed.
Speaker 4: My favorite twist about Lacroix was, uh, it said, Lacroix tastes like somebody just ate a fruit salad and burped in my water.
Speaker 1: That's that's a good little explanation.
Speaker 2: It's a good that's a good Yeah, it's a good description. I'm usually a nice latte guy.
Speaker 1: Water.
Speaker 2: Now, now you put me on the spot, you call my ship for the La Croix, and I'm gonna have to do away with it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I get off the Lacroix manet get on some Defiance fuel water or you know.
Speaker 2: So we we were having it. We were talking about that the Defiance fuel stuff. Yeah, I like, uh, I do a Centia, Yeah, Defiance fuel. And we were talking about the use of plastic the yeah, trying to minimize our use of plastic as a team, to be a little more environmental friendly because all the plastic that gets dumped in the recycling, like I don't know, going great, Like I'm not. I don't read in all that stuff. I try to do like when I hear something, I try to be a little more thoughtful about it. But you know, a lot of the plastic and stuff doesn't like he gets dumped in these oceans off coast of you know, other kun tes are recycling, so recycling. So I I forget where I heard this from. I think it was around my football camp. One of my boys, who can my football camp. I was like, hey, guys, make sure to recycle. It's my girl. She recycles. A lot of people recycle, like the whole go green thing, right, And apparently most recycling now gets shipped off off the coast of what coast of, like India or Asia or.
Speaker 4: I think he gets shipped a third world.
Speaker 1: Country, right, third world countries.
Speaker 2: They get shipped the third world countries and they basically throw it in the ocean.
Speaker 1: Wow, in big nets. Apparently there's a net out there in the ocean.
Speaker 2: It's like the size of Texas filled with plastic and recycling.
Speaker 5: What do you got pp And when there's other countries that are actually using it and recycling it. But the United States, the recycling has gotten so bad that these countries are starting to send it back to us.
Speaker 1: And when you say recycling has gotten so bad, I like to.
Speaker 2: Think that we have made such a movement to try to recycle, but we just don't know what to do with it.
Speaker 5: Well, people aren't, Like, you're supposed to wash things, and essentially when you do it, you're supposed to it's supposed to be clean, really when you put it in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but and people aren't doing that.
Speaker 5: So the countries that actually do recycle it are like, nah, this this is just boss.
Speaker 1: I just start recycling like this year, probably about a month or.
Speaker 3: Hey, me too, to be honest, recycling, Like, but was going I was feeling good about it, Like right, you feel bad My recycling bent out to the front and they picked it up. I'm like, man, I'm doing something good. Now you're telling me this is like.
Speaker 2: I know last year I did the same thing. My girl moved in with me last year, and I mean, I'm just an animal. I'm a dude, like just living just that bachelor of life for video games.
Speaker 1: You're you're throwing right, never make my bed. Never did that.
Speaker 2: You came along, and she's making me recycle, like using paper bags to recycling, and I'm like, baby, what the like, what are we doing doing? Like, let me just throw this ship away? And she got me in recycling last year. And then you know, I'm telling my boys dude my football camp, and he hits me with that knowledge, and now I'm like, yo, is it even worth recycling? Yes, the answer probably is still continue to recycling. There's hey, look there's the garbage Island. That's an island of garbage. That's not garbage on an island, but it's unbelievable. You probably can walk on it.
Speaker 4: I heard that there were in ten years or twenty years, I don't remember the figure, but there would be more plastic than fish in the ocean.
Speaker 1: No, won't. Well, I you know, that's I think what I don't even know if the right word subjective. It might be a stretch.
Speaker 2: Huhh yeah, yeah, I don't know if that's true, because we've only discovered what three percent of the water in the ocean. I mean, don't we don't know. We know, we just throw numbers out there to kind of try and make these movements. Sometimes there's going to be more plastic in the water than fish. Boys, Yeah, twy, I.
Speaker 1: Mean I haven't looking now twice the size of Texas. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I have been saying, like they've been getting a lot like wells and dolphins or whatever from out the ocean, and they're finding like nothing, just regular fish and nothing but plastic in their stomachs.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: But your solid co host, Hey man, you know, man, y'all might have the full time A Taylor better. Hey, you better get back on baby, because listen, man, this thing is up for grabs right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we might have we get along good, y'all.
Speaker 3: I'll be saying, y'all arguing a lot of times, you can going back and forth. Listen, now, better get right now. We might have to open up tryouts again. Hey, hey, we don't know what he's doing right now, but the.
Speaker 2: Boys apparently he's got the black lung. He's got a cough going on. Always always caught the black one, because that movie Zoolander, where you know, fixed a little cough, Like I think I got the black lung, Paul. But uh, but no, man, this is good. You're sitting in the boy's chair. Yeah, man, first defensive player. You know what's funny is I actually DM I've texted I reached out to several of the guys because obviously I want everybody.
Speaker 1: To come on here.
Speaker 2: It's awesome and everybody's got a story to tell, and I want to hear about all that type of ship and have fun his little hell like do stuff to where it's like you get sick of probably a camera in front of you all the time, and do big. You gotta structure sentences in certain ways because if not, they're going to take it and make a little head.
Speaker 1: You got to you gotta keep everything political.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but uh, you know, I I want everybody to get on here, and I actually Logan's gonna come on. I hit up jay On. I want to text Wes like I want to get I want to get all the boys.
Speaker 3: Make sure you get them boys on here before this mini camp because you know these guys be on that first flight.
Speaker 1: Right right, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: And that's what that's what we're talking about these next couple of weeks, Like we gotta whoever's in town, we have to hit them. We have to hit him and see their schedules and stuff like that. But I actually DM Kenny Kenny over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Kenny needs he needs to get he.
Speaker 2: Tweeted and said, Yo, let me get up, let me jump on this bus. So we're obviously like, yeah, of course, let's get the boy on. I d m him on instant fast forward, I d m him on Instagram right, and I'm like, hey, man, let's get you on the bus.
Speaker 1: When can you come on?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: And my man left me on scene, left you on scene. He left me on this respectful.
Speaker 2: It's like, now I'm feeling like I'm now I'm feeling like a thought. Now I'm feeling like a chick trying to hit him up in the DMS. And he just left me on scene.
Speaker 1: He left you on scene.
Speaker 3: That's like I said, It's almost like you're texting somebody. You text somebody and then you wait for a reply and you see the bubbles pop up and then it just goes away.
Speaker 2: Bro that Sometimes I'll think right right on those receipts, like I'll sit there, I think I say a funny joke or something like that, and people are like, the bubbles will come up and go away, Bubbles will come up again and go away. Bubbles will come up, go away, And I'm sitting there looking like, oh yeah, I'm gonna get a good little response exactly, and no response comes, and then I now I have to text back and saying, hey, did that joke not hit because I exactly?
Speaker 3: Or you see the bubbles be up there for a long time? Did you hit you with the Okay, it's like I thought she was about to taste me.
Speaker 2: A whole para like, I guess I'm not worth all that. But yeah, he left me on scene. So now I feel like he needs to come to us now because I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't be annoyed you and you already played You already played your hand. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now I gotta play it cool and then you know, next time, just be like yo, cop man. He talked about you living them on scene on the podcast. Bro, you're gonna have to hit him up and get on the pod, make him, make him feel better.
Speaker 3: He's a different life, right, You're gonna have to make him feel bad for that. Yeah, he can't leave. He can't leave my dog will Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I appreciate that. Man. Dude.
Speaker 2: One one story I want to talk about. It happened over It happened in the off season. I think it's hilarious because I completely already I saw what was gonna come and.
Speaker 1: That's you're doing the jersey signings.
Speaker 2: Okay, you so tell tell the story because obviously I'll pop on and I'll see stuff on the jersey sign but I'm not following, you know, I'm not seeing every step of the way. It seemed like somebody reached out to you. They wanted you to sign a jersey. You retweet it and say, hey, send it, send it to the Titans facility. I'll sign it for free, or how do I buy it?
Speaker 3: Explain that, So listen, it's funny, so I can explain the story. And this is real truth. I just got finished getting the haircut, right, so I'm feeling good. I was listening to some mus It might have been a nipsey hustle. I don't know what it was. I was just feeling a good move and a guy had tweeted me and he assaysed up then about you know he was at a Titans game this year and he said I had got ghost on him or something like that as far as he was trying to get a jersey sign. You know how guys be on the side with their jerseys out. Said I was just running through like I didn't pay him no mind. Or sometimes you're trying to prepare your hand. It's probably I'm just probably running in right before pre game, getting ready for a game. But then he said he had to settle for DPS man pas like that. I thought that was kind of funny, be like, okay, damn.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Then it's you know, off season, it's a little dry right now, nobody's really doing anything. So I'm like, you know, what, if it means that much to you, send a jersey to the facility, send it to the facility.
Speaker 1: And I'll sign it for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what you're thinking. But when you retweet him, you're like send it in. You're like, this is a good move.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, I'm thinking, like you know, personally, I'm like I'm gonna sign his jersey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then like no less than And this is why I'm still driving.
Speaker 3: I'm on the way till I was I was probably only fifteen minutes wa from the barbershop.
Speaker 1: I'm still home. I mean, I'm still in the car.
Speaker 3: And like one minute later, another guy tweets me like, oh shoot, KB, sign of jerseys, Like you think you could sign my jersey? So at the same time, still feeling good, hey man, singing jersey and the facility, man send it. So I think by the time I get home, I probably said it to like five people, and uh sent you.
Speaker 2: You sent the tweet to say, send your jersey into about five people at this point, five people.
Speaker 3: At this point, you're feeling feeling I'm feeling good. I'm like, yeah, man, I'm doing something good. Yeah, like you said, maybe a lice, little pr but it was really I was just having a good feeling. So I get to the building on Monday and I had about At first, it was like it was like six seven jerseys. So I'm like, Okay, it's not that bad. You know, maybe maybe maybe everybody in the world might not see it.
Speaker 1: Well, you fucked yourself.
Speaker 2: You posted a picture of you doing it, That's what That's really what killed me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I posted a picture if I signed like three jerseys, like yeah, man, keep them coming, dog. It got up to like over one hundred jerseys bro in like two weeks, to the point where I was like I had to tweet it like listen, I can't sign no more jerseys now, Like we were just getting ready to report for the coaching session or whatever. I said, Man, I can't sign the more is this got to be the last day to send a jersey in so brouh.
Speaker 1: I signed like and then Jeb, you know, Jeb helped me out with everything.
Speaker 3: He pretty much is helping me sign off the jerseys and get all these these different I had to go from ups the FedEx to all these different spots. And I spent a little money too actually sending some jerseys back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I was trying to get the Titans to you know, you know, help me out on the on the posters, but they wasn't working with me at all, So.
Speaker 2: They weren't They weren't helping you send those jerseys. They helped me send it, but they didn't pay for it, you know what I'm saying. They paid for a couple of angle like they paid for like the first few. But then after after you got crazy, they was like, no, you're gonna have to what what? So what went through your mind that like say, hey, I can't I can't continue doing this. Was it a conversation with somebody or you sitting back or like you need you yourself should probably just stop.
Speaker 1: Doing this because you're pretty much diluting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And there's I mean I first, first my wife said something about it. She was like, you know, you know, it might get a little stress, but they might just keep sending and keep sending them. And then my agent called me. My agent was like, hey man, you're dialuting your market. Now de your market. You know you're gonna have appearance. You can't just be signing everybody jersey for free. I was like, man, I thought I was doing something. He said, you could do something good, but at the same time, like, you gotta think about it. You gotta put a stop to this. So I was like, man, I gotta stop it. It was it was good for the time being, but it's actually a couple of jersey that's still in the facility that people sent with no return address, no nothing. So I'm just waiting for those guys to DM me or something like that to be like, hey man, I still got my jersey.
Speaker 2: People are gonna hear this podcast and probably just DM me randomly saying hey man, how about the jersey that's coming in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then also like just to reiterate that bus is gone, please do not send them a jersey facility because I'm I've got a couple of stragglers. Yeah, and I still be give people tweet me like, hey man, I know it, And that's the funny thing. They will say, like, hey man, I know you would sign the jerseys a few weeks back, a few months back, but keep signing my jersey like bruh.
Speaker 1: It's over with man, Like yeah, I love.
Speaker 2: My fans, but the time is like, man, were you saying some people got pissed off or weren't there people pissed off?
Speaker 1: When you say you shut it down?
Speaker 2: And like I sent my jersey, Yeah wait, mite, I sent my jersey and you ever signed that that Now. I don't know why he's got be some white redneck dude. But that's just sometimes when I read these things.
Speaker 3: That's like when I mean, it was a couple people that was upset. Man, they just thought that I don't know, they just thought I was gonna do it forever. Like I said, I was trying to do something nice. But man, listen, I learned my lesson though, I'll tell you that I probably I probably won't do that again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Matt, didn't you say there's a tweet?
Speaker 6: Yeah, there was a couple of tweets like right after that they were like, come on, man, why can't you sign my jersey, and you were having to explain yourself.
Speaker 1: And then the funniest thing like hey Kevin Bayard, Hey Kevin, I told you I won't sit that jersey, and my boy, yeah, my boys wants it.
Speaker 6: Right after it was over, drug Casey made the same exact mistake. I don't know what he was thinking, but he was like, yeah, I'll do it too, and then he's like like two days and he's like all right, never mind, I'm not doing this.
Speaker 3: And that was a funny thing. Like even some people they thought they were slick, so they sent they jersey. They sent like two others. They sent to Derrick Henry jersey. It's into Corey Davis jersey.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: They sent multiple jerseys with yours, multiple jerseys expecting you to get him signed.
Speaker 1: No return nothing. They might have sent the address, but no returns.
Speaker 3: I could see if you sent a return package, you like a prepaid package return. I thought that was pretty cool, but you had so many people just like it just didn't care. But it was gonna make me pay for everything. It's like it's the only thing darre hear me signed that jersey either. It's that's the funny.
Speaker 2: There's a way to go about it, for sure, Like if you sign, if you send something into a player for the future, for the fans out there in the future, if you sign, if you want something signed by a player, I would recommend writing a thoughtful letter with it explaining it. Because when I when I'll open up, when I'll open up the fan mail and stuff, and you read like why they want it, or like when somebody from Nebraska want something, like they're reaching out to you and they're not even necessarily associated with the Titans, like somebody from the Redskins still trying to like hunt down a signature, or the Huskers are like you know, I mean, you know, just when or when kids write something, you can tell like they're in a younger elementary grade with their hand with their cute little handwriting, and you want to send something back, they send like an address to send it back, and they send you a package to send it back, so with the stamps on it, so you don't have to go out of your way, like yeah, obviously we would love to go.
Speaker 1: Out of our way to you know, go to the nearest.
Speaker 2: Mailbox FedEx and write the stuff and stamp it ourselves. But it makes it you don't even think about it. Sometimes you're just like, oh, I'll do this for sure.
Speaker 1: It's set up.
Speaker 2: It's nothing, it's nothing, and you'll sign it and you know, give it to Jeb and they take.
Speaker 1: Care of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's the main thing. When you got the return pack, you shoul get right to jet. Hey, man, send this off and it's easy. But like I said, I'd had to go in FedEx. I had to go to the post office a couple of times. It was like it got too much.
Speaker 1: Man, that's hilarious. It was cool though. I love my fans, though I ain't gonna lie. I got some cool fans, dude, Nashville. They have a fun fan base.
Speaker 4: They do what You're really good with your fans on Twitter too. It's really noticeable how engaging you are.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm glad you brought that up. It made me think of something.
Speaker 2: Okay, what is your thoughts? Not your thoughts, like, what is your process behind the way you handle your Twitter? Because you are you're very engaging with your fans. You're also very engaging with posting football stuff, right, Like what is your what is like how do you like to use your social media? Like what goes on who helps you? Does anybody help you?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Do you you know I like following your workout stuff. All right, we'll get in a conversation about your workout coaching a little bit. But uh, you know, what's your kind of process about going about social media?
Speaker 3: I don't have anybody work in my social media. I actually thought about doing that before, like having somebody post my stuff, because a lot of times I even think about it, like with my Twitter or my Instagram and stuff like that. Sometimes I feel like, you know, you should post daily, you should always keep content on there. Sometimes I get lazy sometimes where I don't post nothing for a couple of.
Speaker 1: Days and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: But uh, I don't know, I just a lot, especially with my Twitter stuff. One thing that I used to do also, I used to tweet all the time. I used to tweet all the time, and I like, I kind of chilled on a little bit because I remember, it's funny when I was be in college, I used to tweet. I used to tweet reckless stuff. You know, you just sitting in class. You might tweet a rap lyric or something like that. You know what's so funny. When I played the Patriots, we played the Patriots. This was my second year in the lead, the year I went to the Pro Bowl, and everybody knows the Tom Brady course. I mean, if you don't know, I made a comment during the week and uh, it was funny. I wasn't even thinking about it. And as soon as I said it, I knew it's like, oh man, it's about to go viral. So the guys that asked me was like, no, how do you feel about, you know, going against Tom Brady and uh, going up against you know, you know New England Patriots. You know it's a big game. I was like, you know, it's just enough. I was trying to trying to downplay me. Know, it's another game. I'm treat every game the same way. I'm gonna treat every quarterback as if like I'm trying to make a play. I'm trying to pick Tom Brady. I'm gonna treat Tom Brady like Blake Bortles, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And it was like.
Speaker 3: And as soon as I said it, you can see just everybody in the media behind it, the cameras, like all my eyes light up.
Speaker 1: I was like, we got a headline. Boys.
Speaker 3: I just compared Tom Brady to Blake Bortles. I mean they had me on Fox Sports. They said they had me on first Take. I mean a couple of guys defended me, but it was like they was roasting me. So I had the entire Patriots mafia on my Twitter and Instagram for like a week straight before the game, killing me and I I have never been roll on Twitter Instagram, but that was my first time having experience being trut I'm saying, I'm getting the most disrespectful stuff you've ever seen.
Speaker 1: He's a fag yed, you're a pussy.
Speaker 3: Oh bro, listen, bro, the most dispectful things you could think of, like f his mom and all types of crazy stuff. And so after we lost, so we got dominated, we end up losing the game. I get him the bus to uh, you know, you get them the bus at the.
Speaker 1: End of the game. Did you did? Did you guys win or lose? And we lost? We lost by like it was like, what's it thirty eight fourteens?
Speaker 3: Oh this is the playoff game. It's the playoff game. We lost in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: And I get on my I get on.
Speaker 3: My Twitter and I'm just strolling and look I'm seeing guys are pulling up I don't know how they got to it, but it was pulling up tweets and retweeting some stuff I had tweeted back in like twenty twelve, like freshman year in college, Like I'm tweeting.
Speaker 1: The dumbest stuff ever, like fuck bitches get.
Speaker 3: Money, yes, like that stuff, like and I'm sitting here like, oh, let me delete that.
Speaker 1: Let me delete that, Like, bro, I was tweeting some dumb stuff back then.
Speaker 2: So we were talking about that last podcast, one of our recent podcasts because who knows where this one?
Speaker 1: Who knows where?
Speaker 2: All though our podcast lineup is right, but uh, people getting condemned like the draft that happened, and guys are getting condemned for what they were doing in high school or our draft.
Speaker 1: Who was our first trafick, Yes, it's like something he did in high school.
Speaker 2: And guys just get destroyed for stuff that happens like way back in the day. And I'm sitting there thinking to myself, like you thank god. Social media wasn't that huge back there. Really wasn't social media when I was in high school.
Speaker 1: It was. It was MySpace.
Speaker 2: In the beginning of Facebook, Facebook seemed like more the adult college thing. My space was more like.
Speaker 1: The high school thing. I have Facebook.
Speaker 3: When I was like Facebook and I think my senior that's when Twitter start, like really start right yeah, And.
Speaker 2: Thank god, like I didn't have that stuff, because dude, our thoughts are so crazy when were in high school crazy. You're walking, you're walking in school, and you're ready to start explaining yourself for while. You move somebody in your top eight on MySpace.
Speaker 1: You know, and I got you know, used to be jumping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, hey Mike too. I had the uh uh, I had a little boozy as my song. My song on my sound like that sounds like the guys always all my white friends always hedled me for that kind of stuff. But you know, I didn't give a ship look at look at where we are now legorreal now wolves look where Yeah? But uh now we were talking about all the social media stuff. I actually have a funny story about lyrics, like when you're tweeting lyrics.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So, when we were in Nebraska when Twitter was starting to get was Twitter was starting to come up, make it rise, our head coach, Bo Polini, he didn't want us to use Twitter at all, and I was gonna be a senior.
Speaker 1: So I was one of the captains, one of the leaders.
Speaker 2: I kind of I was like, you know, he always had had me in his office talking about just anything that went on he wanted to talk about, like why we shouldn't have Twitter.
Speaker 1: You know, I was me and a few others. We were the voice of why we.
Speaker 2: Should, like you know, why it's okay and it'll work, and like, yeah, I get it, but you don't want to strip guys. You want to allow guys to be themselves. At the same time, within a bro we had a bow calls me. It's like early in the morning too, like you know, I'm waking up.
Speaker 1: He calls me.
Speaker 2: He's like come, He's like, what the fuck am I supposed to do with this one?
Speaker 1: And he reads He's like, come to my office.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, oh god, I'm like Jesus, I you know, going to his office, I said, and he's like, let me read you something.
Speaker 1: He reads me.
Speaker 2: He's like, this is on Twitter. He says, Lamborghini, Mercy, your chick. She's so thirsty. I'm in that two seat, Lambeau and your gort and your girl. She's trying to jerk me.
Speaker 1: He reads it.
Speaker 2: In like that voice says little what you know, he's like adult voice of not knowing the rabbit and I just put my head down and he's like, what the fuck do you want.
Speaker 1: Me to do with this? Right? And I'm like, it's a it's a rap, you know, it's a rap lyric. It's this and he's like, I don't give up what it is.
Speaker 2: He's like, this is the ship we can't have out there because the media is that the other But dude, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: What how you can get condemned for that stuff? And it's funny. Our teammates name.
Speaker 2: Was Toby's Toby ok Emmy and his username was Big Tobes forty eight. After practice, who is Big Topes forty eight?
Speaker 1: He knew who it was.
Speaker 2: He like reads that, he reads it out loud, and you know, we're all sitting in the back like, oh shit, like you know, right right right right.
Speaker 1: He's like, man, I'll ship your ass back to wherever Toby came from. But he was like knowing for saying that kind of shit.
Speaker 3: And it's crazy though, because I feel like that's really how Twitter used to be, like when it first started, Like, guys, is you know just tweeting rap lyrics. I just be like on Facebook too, just reading, just like posting on my status, just be rap lyrics and stuff like that. And uh but even now, like you said, I don't I try to keep everything I wouldn't say political, but you know, I always think about it now. So you'd have seen so many bad cases of people tweeting stuff that they not know damn what they're not supposed to be tweeting. So I kind of actually think about what I tweet before I tweet. So I kind of just keep everything organic, keep it about football if it's football, family life, engaged with my fans and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I kind of just using almost as like a business too for real. Yeah, for sure, because you got to think of I mean, you do have to think about it.
Speaker 2: Like me, over the years that I've had Twitter, I've tried to build like this humor mix was serious and this and that to where when I post something that kind of pushes the envelope of you know, something should be said on Twitter or not. Fortunately, you kind of build up people to help you out. If somebody come new comes and talks about something bad you tweeted, and people are like they they'll know them come from a humorous a place of humor of jokes.
Speaker 3: But I ain't gonna lie. You have You're like the goat of like Instagram captions. I'll be reading your captures.
Speaker 1: Bro, we got compliments for days. Boys.
Speaker 3: You hear this, listen, follow will content on Instagram. It just if you don't do anything, you just scroll down and read his captions.
Speaker 1: Bro. Capture hilarious.
Speaker 2: I have phone with them. I have phone with them. Do you think you're slept on as a safety? And this isn't a football question, this is this honestly comes from me observing your social media times and you not necessarily defending yourself sometimes yes.
Speaker 1: But you you will post.
Speaker 2: You you will post to kind of remind people, let them know like yo, I am in these conversations right And this is from me.
Speaker 1: This is from me observing. This is in no football and interaction.
Speaker 2: But do you feel like sometimes when you are going about your business on social media, like you know, I got to.
Speaker 1: Remind these days sometimes that.
Speaker 2: Because we're in a market that it's a Tennessee Titans exactly?
Speaker 1: Do you feel that way now?
Speaker 3: Honestly, it's at a point right now where it's almost like I really stopped caring, especially this far into my career, because.
Speaker 1: It's like I understand the media.
Speaker 3: You know, we're in the small market things like that, but to be real, I do feel like I'm slept on by national media. You know, you kind of see, you know, these media outlets be talking about all these different guys, and most of these guys are good players, don't get me wrong, Like you got a lot of good say these a lot of good players in the league. But it's like sometimes you do be like, man, I made a lot of players in this league. You know, I'm like, I've led the NFL and interceptions. Yeah, since I've been in the league. So that all pro year, how made you? I had eight eight let the league right, let the league a tie with Darrin Slay. But it was one of those where I had three in one game, I had two, I had five picks in two games. So it was like, yeah, so what I'm saying, so you know, But at the same time, it's kind of like where I'm at a point where I'm getting.
Speaker 1: So older it's like, man, I can care less.
Speaker 3: I mean, I understand that, like you said, being in Tennessee, we're not gonna get talked about like that. Usually the only time to really talking about it Tians if they're bringing up Marcus. They're talking about Marcus and the quarterback and all this offensive Derrick Henry, and it's like, I just roll with the punches. It is what it is, and I just kind of look at it like, you know, I'm gonna give my respect eventually, you know what I'm saying. But I feel like it's not gonna happen if I just keep trying to looking thirsty for it. You know what I'm saying. I don't want to be looking thirsty. Oh man, look look at me, Look at me, Look at.
Speaker 1: Me, like I can. I can care less at this point.
Speaker 3: In national media outlets, people pick their favorites anyway, you know what I'm saying. They see a god they probably follow allway from college, coming from a big school, and they want them to see that. They want to see those guys be successful and do good. So I mean, I let them just pick their favorites. I just do my thing.
Speaker 1: You know. That's a good point. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I always get curious just because you know, I follow who everybody I follow, and sometimes from an athlete's perspective, all sit and kind of think about their tweets on what angle they might come from, because I know, I know places I've been before on why I tweet and do things, and if I act out sometimes and when I rethink about stuff, if if I'm like wanting to show myself in a way, you know what I mean, I just get curious. I always get curious about that stuff you were talking about. You want you want to say something else.
Speaker 3: Now I was gonna say, I will say that the Nashville media, like Tennessee, Yeah, they think I'm the best safety in the league.
Speaker 1: So well, it's good.
Speaker 2: I mean, sometimes you just need your pr to do the work for you. Is the guys in the media market do that, so for it And.
Speaker 1: That's what I feel good.
Speaker 3: I feel good that the local media, the people in this area, they support me one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: They think I'm the best. So if they think I'm the best, and you know when my.
Speaker 3: Coaches think they think I'm one of the greatest or the best or whatever, you know, I'm cool with that. You know, I accept that, and I'll just take the national media.
Speaker 1: For what it is. Is what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because at the end of the day, Like you'll continue stacking years and years and then they'll build your you know, resume of everything, because sometimes it is harder when you're a younger player and not being in a national market.
Speaker 1: So exactly, and that's what it is. You're a fucking wolf, bro, Yeah, you're a fucking wolf.
Speaker 3: One of the boys. You are, You're one of the boys, and that's more important than anything. Being one of the boys. One of the boys is more important, man, trying to be the best safety in the league, man, because that's gonna happen. But being one of the boys is like a privilege.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like one of those It's it's not a lot. It's not a lot of them out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not a lot out there for sure.
Speaker 2: And there're yeah, there's there's that's that feeling of driving home or like coming in the locker room and just that camaraderie with the fellas that you know, like you're part of you know, I say the pack, like you're part of the pack of the boys.
Speaker 3: I mean, anybody can tell you when you're done playing, that's probably gonna be the most that's gonna be the thing you remember most. The camaradie with the boys, those locker room conversations seeing in breakfast stuff like that. That's the most important thing. You're not gonna be thinking about, I mean, depending on what a player. You don't be thinking about your stats and stuff like that, but you're gonna be thinking about damn let me let me call him a boy, you know what I'm saying, See how he's doing, because I mean, and you're gonna be sitting there. You can be sitting there and spending hours talking about different different stuff.
Speaker 1: You may talk about.
Speaker 3: One play here, one play there, but you can talk he remember, remember we was joking about this maybe talk or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he ain't going off that sona talk. Sorry. I uh pp was asking pople peopeple.
Speaker 2: Was complimenting and saying like we did well together, and I told him to hold off on that comment so we could talk about the sauna. You brought up the sauna. The camaraderie park comes from being in the damn sona.
Speaker 1: All the people don't know that. People do not know these conversations that happened in the cold up.
Speaker 3: Some of the realist conversations happened in the sauna because nomber the reason why it's so damn hot that you have to keep talking to the guy next to you to like really you should be like, man, it's so hot, but like, man, let's keep talking about this. And by the time you know, you've been there fifteen twenty minutes, like, oh man, you might have went you might plan on being the fifteen minutes. They ain't there for twenty because I had a deep conversation like yeah, and walk out.
Speaker 2: You're hallucinating because you've been in there too way too long, about to fall out. Yeah, but bro, the sauna gets deep. Man, that's what the conversations happened.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: I would think, like if it's blessing y'all got this bus, and if if it wasn't the bus Sauna taught podcast, Like you think that you think that would be possible.
Speaker 1: A podcast just the boys in the sauna with toals on.
Speaker 3: Maybe too long, you know, you doing the podcast too long in the side of you might both might pass out of the podcast.
Speaker 1: But that's just a dope idea, you know, just.
Speaker 2: Suna talk. Do you do you are you well versed in saunas? Like do you understand the benefits of the sauna, Like, do you get what you do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean for sure. I mean I feel like it helps me with my recovery. Honestly, I feel like it helps my skin glow. You know, there you go, helps my skin glow.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I had I had to smooth in that when I said that too, but now it's a lot of Honestly, it helped me sleep better too.
Speaker 1: Have you read have you read on the sauna stuff?
Speaker 3: I've you know, I've scrolled on Google and leave all type of different sources.
Speaker 2: Because a lot of those guys are being I'll be doing the sauna, the cult, I'll be doing all that stuff. But like me, I like to read and research things. I wasn't a sauna guy until like the past couple of years. I'm mainly I would prefer an infrared sona over a dry seat.
Speaker 3: That's what That's what I need to get on. I need to get into infra. I haven't been an infest on it yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you get benefits from a cellular level, whereas in a dry sauna you crank it up to one eighty one nine guys are throwing water and ice on it to get hot of shit in there. But you go from surface. You go from outside in on a dry sauna from an infrared sauna. It sits around one forty and you go inside out, so you get the benefits of a cellular level, like recovery, the you know, the heat proteins that get released during a sauna session. You're probably in there. You're in there longer on an infret SNA, but you get way more benefit being in an Inforet Song. You should look into it. No, most definitely. Taylor actually just bought a big ass one. I had I have one by left in DC just because.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to feel like moving that big, that big thing around but be way too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro An inforet Son, I'm surprised, like the facilities, like all teams in the league don't. Eventually everybody's gonna have an imprint sauna.
Speaker 1: So are you what about steam room versus sauna? Which one?
Speaker 2: There's benefits, there's benefits of both, but at short answer, I think sauna. I think a dry sauna over over steam because like a steam I might enjoy more because you feel like you're sweating more, but that's because it's it's it's yeah, it's much of steam in there, but a dry sauna, like the benefits you get out of a sauna is recovery. Obviously, we've talked about it right the that recovery benefit with your muscles and being after a hard work day, YadA YadA, all that fun stuff exactly. But you also get benefits from a growth hormone release level, like if you're in there for a certain period of time, your growth at a certain like degree. So like say I think is the degree if you're in there for say fifteen minutes, I want to say, your growth hormone and testosterone being released is time sixteenfold. If you're in there for thirty minutes, it's time like you know x amount more, you know what I mean. And you get those benefits combined with the recover factor that the guys feel they feel looser the elastic city and their muscles and everything like that. Yes, they do feel that way, but you also get their growth hormone release, you get the you get more of a conditioning, you get more of an endurance factor. If the way we get in right after practice and running arounds, like right after workout, if you can get to a sauna with your heart rate up around you know, and above. Right after working out you get benefits of like more conditioned, more endurance, you get strength benefits because of the release, the chemical release that's happening.
Speaker 1: Right after workout exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying like after you get drunk one night and how people will go get in the sauna or like say they coming in an off day and getting the sauna.
Speaker 1: Not you don't get that stuff.
Speaker 2: Then it's right after a workout where your heart rate's elevated and I can try and explain it more.
Speaker 1: I could bring my phone out and try to do that's surface level. So do you think saunas helped you lose weight though? Uh? I mean that it can help you lose water weight, not like I'm not because I think that's like a myth.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, there's not, Like I don't believe you just lose weight like my brother, Like in the wrestling culture, guys will get in sweatsuits like plastic wrapped they're like wrapped in plastic basically sauna suits, and they'll get in the sauna so that way they can lose all the water, Yeah, dehydrate and lose all the water weight they can. Like, that's not beneficial that's gonna help you out like the big boys right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the big boys.
Speaker 2: You get in there like, yeah, I gotta lose weight every day where they're gonna lose pounds like they're losing water weight and they're just putting it back.
Speaker 1: On like go out.
Speaker 3: Like I literally gotten a sauna one time with it like a bottle water and drunk the whole water. I was in there, got the signa and it was literally the same exact weight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: You're just you're you're literally the Yeah, you're just losing water weight, like you're gonna dehydrate just to hydrate again, because that's like.
Speaker 1: You don't want to dehydrate while you're in there. Exactly. Have you guys done cryo at all? I've done cry Yeah. I heard you lose weight with cryo.
Speaker 4: I heard you bring like six hundred calories in like three minutes.
Speaker 1: For real, because you even know, I don't know if.
Speaker 4: You're body's trying to heat itself back up.
Speaker 3: That's one of the craziest things like about my recovery. And there's a lot of people that I mean a lot of people like it, but I hate cold tubs.
Speaker 1: I can't cold tub. Do you cry o?
Speaker 3: I cry oh because it's short, because you know, you cold tub for like ten minutes or whatever, eight minutes I have long you cold tub, but you can cry out for like three minutes.
Speaker 1: Right, So well, I mean if you got to do what, I can deal with that. Yeah, I mean at.
Speaker 2: Least you're doing You're doing something because there is a lot of benefit from cooling yourself down and heating yourself back up again, like just that balance and again, like I could. I'm a big Ben Greenfield guy. Like Ben Greenfield if you ever go to his site or listen to his podcast, he's a weird dude. He's out there, right, but he talks all things performance recovery like he's a He's like, uh, he puts his body through everything every extreme you can think of, like those mud runners, those triathlon and stuff, those iron Man things. He's bodybuilding before he's done carnivore diet, he's done vegan, he's done keto. He does everything and releases podcast and information on it. He's like one of the number one coaches in the world or America. I know America for sure, but uh, I get a lot of my information from him. So anything I'm sitting here trying to explain. I might butcher some but he's the guy I listened to. So if you ever want to check, like you comp said some good stuff about that, let me just go look into it. It's it's been Greenfield like he did. Giving him a plug right now. But that's where his podcast is where I get a lot of my information, a lot of the recovery systems I do. Like I'll go straight from practice and I'll go fifteen minutes dry sauna, immediately get in the cold tub, like right from the heat, go cold tub, and you I'll try to go I'll try to.
Speaker 1: Most of the times I don't.
Speaker 2: I usually go up to my sern, but I'll try to go above my shoulders in the cold tub. And then yeah, from three to five minutes, just three to five minutes, and right when I'm getting out, I'll dunk under the water and hold my breath for a few seconds and come back up and then immediately go to the steam room for fifteen minutes, and then I'll end in a cold shower.
Speaker 1: So it'll be like fifteen to five, fifteen to five.
Speaker 2: I contrasting, But dude, your body feels magical.
Speaker 1: After that, I believe it.
Speaker 3: But I heard just like a trick that if you're trying to get the colds and you know, god hate just going straight into the Yeah, if you just dunk your whole body in there is like I don't know, if it shocks your body and something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you definitely get a Definitely, it definitely shocks your body. Like sometimes I'll do it, like when you're in the thick of the season, like back into the season. I'll try to just dunk my body in there in the morning so I can be awake for meetings and all that stuff, because there's like an energy dump too.
Speaker 1: I think you get from that stuff. Yeah, I heard, but talk about Uh, we're into recovery. So now I'm sitting my mind's going all over the place.
Speaker 2: I want to know about more recovery stuff that you probably do are things away from the facility. Because one thing that I try and get educated on that I learned a lot from like d Morgue, Ben Greenfield, a lot of guys that I've been in rooms with. So from a safety perspective, I've gotten to play with, uh, Dante Whitner, Dante Hitner, Deshaun Golston, beast. They play with each other in San fran Ryan Clark.
Speaker 1: Swago about his business.
Speaker 2: Sometimes like he's definitely smarter than he's definitely a smart And the other guys I named like, I had them on their back end of their career their careers, so it's not like they were in their prime, so to speak. But the benefit of having them on their back in career is the way they go about all of their processes that I was able to learn from and get information from. Like the guys are we'll get into film here in a little bit too. But one thing that they really put me on, especially like Ryan Clark d Gold, I wasn't with I wasn't with hitting her that long, but the Gold and Ryan Clark was taking care of your body and outside of the being in a cold tub, right, doing all those simple basic things that where people are always like I used to do this that like everybody kind of that.
Speaker 1: Are there things that.
Speaker 2: You do outside and away from the field that you know in your recovery process. I see you and Logan do like pilates or yeah, we do that a lot, especially like during the spring.
Speaker 1: That's something that I just tried out.
Speaker 3: I started last year and I love it, and I think especially like during the year, the main thing I think that you can do with your body as far as helping ouze Number one, getting sleep, get the bed, or to get yourself in the bed, especially if you're if you've got meetings at seven, seven fifteen, I try to get be in the bed like a thirty nine so I can get so I can get some good sleep.
Speaker 1: You gotta get some good sleep. But also I just think your diet.
Speaker 3: Man, I think when I was in college, so coming from Middle Tennessee State, small school, didn't teach us nothing about diet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I sure would you guys get like a little food card. Yeah, we got a full cart. Man.
Speaker 3: Listen, bro the food, the food spots that we had on campus was so unhealthy. Yeah, Like I believe the number one spot was pop PE's. Like I was eating Pope's all the time. They had a steak and shake, that slight subway. It was Subway. It's it's pretty healthy. But you know we can go we can do better than that. Yeah, yeah for sure, but like we gotta budget. Then you go to the cafe, the cafes or whatever or the cafeterias and they just got like the food just wasn't good man, just wasn't healthy for you. And you know they're expecting you just to play a whole season just eating this eating bs pretty much the whole time. Yeah, And I think when I got to lead, that's something that I kind of learned from even gods like you said, like Derrick Morgan, Jarrell Casey and will you know those guys are vegan.
Speaker 1: I haven't.
Speaker 3: I haven't went the vegan route yet. Yeah, I would say yet, because I don't know. I have thought about it a little bit. You say yet, like you might be doing it, you might be going that route. I don't thought about it.
Speaker 1: I don't. Tried a couple vegan mills and actually pretty good.
Speaker 3: But that's the main thing, trying to find good vegan food because I think sometimes, you know, some vegan food they may be putting a too much extra flavor and stuff you're putting.
Speaker 1: I don't think all it.
Speaker 3: I think some vegan food can actually not be as healthy as like straight up vegan food.
Speaker 2: Right, like they lead you to believe, because they got to doctor it up so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they doctor it up to make it taste like a real cheese, beef, cheeseburger, but they putting a whole bunch of other stuff in there. But uh, you know, I think they're just having a good diet.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I try not to eat a lot of beef during the season because I just think it takes a long time to digest the red meat. Especially for me, I want to be able to run fast and move all over the place. But uh, I think that was the main thing. Getting sleep and just trying to maintain a real good diet, so my way isn't just fluctuating all over the place.
Speaker 2: You know, those are like the two the two best ingredients of like successful recovering everything else. Sleep is the most untapped drug people people always want, like the secret of everything, and that's the main thing I think people is always trying to find. And I think, you know, as times get on, you know, a lot of different things come out that you know, this technique or this technique and all this stuff and stuff. I'm like, listen, bro, Like sleep and a good diet foundationally, that's foundation right there. It's all the stuff that you can add on as as you know, as benefits and things like that.
Speaker 3: But if you getting good sleep, you having a good diet. The rest of that stuff will take care yourself and you can add on some stuff after that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you do?
Speaker 2: You ask a lot of questions to the Active Nutrition instead of the Titans facility.
Speaker 1: Man, I hate that. I forget her name.
Speaker 2: She's just she's just STU up like it helps, It helps to somebody if somebody is on site, kind of helping for sure, direct guys, especially if.
Speaker 1: They don't have an idea.
Speaker 2: Sometimes like jay On last year, he wanted to take his stuff a lot more seriously, He's kind.
Speaker 3: Of always question. He's still talking to her to this day. And it's crazy because I think that the main thing I probably get from her. And it's funny because she's been there since. I think in my rookie year and my rookie year, I wouln't say I was overweight, but I was, like I was always on that like teetering, you know what I'm saying, right, or teetering of like where I might be one pound over or.
Speaker 1: Something like that.
Speaker 3: And she always come to me and just telling them about differ stuff I need to put on my plate, you know, more color and stuff like that. And uh, and I think another thing that I do I take vitamins, but I don't take a lot of I take Vitamin D and I take fish oil.
Speaker 1: I take that all the time.
Speaker 3: That's those are two the best, Vitamin D and fish oil. And I just I think vitamin D is probably one the most important things. I don't know, it's a lot of research out there. I think people can look at it, but Vitamin D is crucial. And I also drink amino ascids, the bcas. I drink a lot of those. It's like before, like honestly, every morning when I get in the facility, I do like a little stretch routine. I get my Vitamin D, I get my fish oil, I get like a little I take a little emergency, the little emergency vitamin C. I take those that I put it like my little orangee, a little small thing orange juice.
Speaker 1: But also in my little defiance.
Speaker 3: Fuel, I put a whole scoop of BCA and I drink that right before the workout. I drink it all day and I drink those all the time, and I think that just helps my recovery a ton. I'm actually about to start drinking them before I go to sleep in that because I heard that's actually one of the best times to actually drink it before you go to you.
Speaker 2: Talking about amino acids, Yeah, yeah, you should, Like when you leave here, you should look into EAS too. You got bcas and EAS which is bas branch chain amino acids, and then you got EAS essential amino acids. Essential amino acids has the three bcas in it teach me something, right, and they have and there's seven more amino acids in the system in you know, in the ingredients right to get because there's times to take BCA's and there's also huge benefits of EA's. That's people, your people are not I don't want to say becoming more aware like it's a fad thing, because it's not a fad thing, but like there's essential amino acids and that's the time when you're sleeping and going to bed where you want to get twenty like twenty to thirty grams is something I do before I go to bed to get your essential amino acids profile break down in your body because bcas are really good for post workout and everything like that. Exactly, you know, Lucien is like the best best one of the three. Yeah, yeah, but look into EAAs, like I don't want to sit here and try to explain everything because I don't want to stumble over my words and put my foot in my mouth.
Speaker 1: But look at that.
Speaker 2: And then also vitamin K taking that with vitamin D because vitamin K helps break down the vitamin D in your system.
Speaker 1: Check that out. Check that out.
Speaker 2: Because you're you're you're like you're on Like I'm not saying you're on track, like you need to know, but yeah, you you're very well versus I try to pay attention to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is good.
Speaker 3: A lot of stuff. I like, I'm learning on the run. Like I'm learning on the run. I'm seeing what different guys that take in. I'm you know, you're kind of asking yeah, yeah, sometimes you know, you just got to add that in.
Speaker 2: And that's how you That's how a lot of the learning goes is you just ask your teammates or your buddies, like, yo, what are you doing here?
Speaker 1: Why are you doing that? Like just being curious, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: But uh, you guys might be able to speak to this a little bit better than I can. But I've heard that for b c as to absorb into your system, you have.
Speaker 1: To eat something. Oh, potentially. Honestly, I would like to.
Speaker 2: I would like to be on Google right now googling this stuff, so I don't put my foot in my mouth. There's I know there's benefits to both, and there is a reason that eas are better in bcas. It's just hard for me to fully break it down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because that you know, there's there's a lot of drinks out right now, Like there's a drink called Knacko, There's a drink called bang different things like that that have like a you know, a lot of caffeine, like a pre workout kind of drink that.
Speaker 1: You know people are even Yeah, that's that's that beta Alan. Yeah.
Speaker 5: But that's what I've heard though, is that if you don't have something, you know, some type of food that goes along with it no matter what it is, that the bcas actually don't absorb, they just kind of go in your gut and just kind of.
Speaker 1: That could be true. I really couldn't believe that because I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I've worked out a couple of times with my trainer, Jason Spray, wh trained during the spring and stuff like that. Uh, I didn't eat, I mean, I might have not ate anything, but in the morning before the workout, and I drink the bcas and literally I feel it all on my gut and it's like I don't threw up one time before.
Speaker 1: And I may have put too much of a scoop in there. I may have like doubled up a.
Speaker 3: Scoop trying to get ready for that workout, to get ready for that workout, bro, and I threw up because of that, Like, and I was like, and I knew it.
Speaker 1: I like, Bro, I jumped to many bcas. It was too much. Yeah, I'm a big essential amino. I saw.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'll text this stuff to you too, Yeah, because I want to obviously, like I'm not like super qualified to try and talk about all the education, right, I'm like one of those guys who will read something and know why I need to make that switch because I was a BCAA guy before an EA guy and then probably have been Greenfield Podcast put me on the EAAs a little more with a little more insight to where it's like, Okay, these are the times I need to be doing it because when I got so like every off season I'll go and get blood work done to know what food allergies I might have or anything like that. And you know, I saw where I got educated on Darry not breaking down as well in my system or like any of the proteins like Way and all that stuff, because.
Speaker 1: It consider a little heavier.
Speaker 2: So after workouts, amino acids like we're talking about, they absorb a lot quicker in your in your system than like protein does or Way does. And my guy, my doc who I consult with, he's out of Ohio, Eric Sorouno, he's a stud.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, he talks in his Porto Rican voice. Wheel.
Speaker 2: I don't want you taking any more protein shake. You you take essential amino acids and a handful of cashews, a handful of cashew nuts. Like, just no more protein shakes for you. Do essential amino acids. You'll digest a lot better and it absorbs quicker in your body and when you go to bed. Yeah, you're you're correct on you know, drinking that stuff before you go to bed. But I'll send you that stuff.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: No, that's what I need to do as well. I need to get this blood work done. I feel like the past two off seasons, I was supposed to go see a doctor to get some blood work done and every time is like the date I'm out of town or something right and I can't.
Speaker 1: Get with it.
Speaker 3: But if I don't get it, I probably try to set it up. Maybe not this week, but next week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he reminded, men structure that stuff.
Speaker 3: Do that because you know, because it's some stuff I feel like I eat and I feel like it's doesn't digest.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you just learn. You just learned about yourself. Man.
Speaker 2: And you know again, I'm twenty nine, so I've I've I've played, I've played to where I've gotten to listen to all these vets. It's nothing where you just come out of college and learn stuff. Like every year, I feel like you pick up on something else different exactly. You're like, damn, I wish I'd.
Speaker 1: Have been doing that when I was young. For real. That's why you got all the mole heads always say, Man, if I was yours or if.
Speaker 3: I was young, this that and the other as everybody. But when you're young, all you know is grind, grind. You think you just gonna have them legs forever. He's gonna run fast and jump high, and then you know, start getting up.
Speaker 1: In the years. We get them miles and get them tread on them wheels.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, talk about coach Spray for a minute, because I know he's big in gear off season program. I follow him on Twitter. He seems to be kind of in that social media world to where he's posting videos. He posts you and Logan training a lot. I know Logan training there. You guys both train their last off season. Don't know you can You can talk more about him, but talk about him for a second and why you choose him and why you train there.
Speaker 1: Now, Jason is my guy.
Speaker 3: So Jason was actually the head stream coach at Middletonnessee when I was there.
Speaker 1: So I had him for four years, so my reds Share.
Speaker 3: Year, he wasn't a head coach, he was just an assistance so I pretty much had him my whole time I was there. But he became the head streamth coach after my red Shure year. So I had him for five years in college and four years going to the least, so nine years we had a relationship. And he just knows my body well. He knows what I can do well, he knows the things that I need to work on. And the thing that I like about his his training regimen. Like a lot of things that we do. We do a lot of jumps, we do a lot of explosive work. It's not about going in there and trying to lift the entire weight room. Now we're gonna get our lists, and we're gonna get our squads. We're gonna get our cleans, our platform work. Everything that we're doing as far as bench press is always like single arm. It's like, you know, dumbbell bench press, single a squad and a different thing that. So he's not putting too much stress on your back and things like that. And I just think he's very smart. I mean, he has a lot of certifications that I don't even know, but I know it's a lot of him.
Speaker 1: I don't know all. I love to get him on the podcast. No, I guarantee you he'll come on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure he'll listen to since you're on it now.
Speaker 1: For sure. He's a he's a good guy.
Speaker 3: Uh. He actually helped run my camp that I had in May early in May. Yeah, So I mean he's he's a dope guy. And uh, I think.
Speaker 2: Just does stuff change every year, Like the way you train in college to now, is that different?
Speaker 1: Does that look different? It is definitely different. Because he can. He'll tell you in college, he killed us. I mean, and you're more developmental in that stage too. Man, he was be killing us.
Speaker 3: But one thing I will say that we still do to this day is that we do a lot of conditioning. And that's one thing that I always respecting our love from him because I always been the type of guy when I come back we starting you know, we don't start with Meeta, but when I come back for that first workout with the team, I want to be like, oh, that guy's been grinding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's conditioning, he's not tired.
Speaker 3: You see a lot of guys we start that first little workout, you're not doing too much.
Speaker 1: But some some guys about to pass.
Speaker 3: I heard like, bro, what was you doing all four months?
Speaker 1: You haven't doing anything.
Speaker 3: So I always want to be that guy to come back and be like, Okay, that guy's been working. He's a leader, and that's kind I always want to do. So we do a lot of conditioning throughout the spring, and we're gonna do something also this summer. But I mean, like I said, he knows my body, knows what I need to work on. He just understands that you know, some stuff is just not like you said, he's not trying to kill. He's not trying to make you lift the entire way right right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: I like following him because we have a couple of common follows with other strength coaches that we follow because again, like I kind of enjoyed that world too, and he's he's DMed about me training out there with you guys.
Speaker 1: I need to get out there and come.
Speaker 2: But it's funny because I have the exact same situation at Vanderbilt. My strength coach who trains me now is James Dobson. He's the head strength coach for Vanderbilt. But that whole his staff that he's got was my staff all five years.
Speaker 1: A whole staff. Yeah. Well yeah, his his main guy.
Speaker 2: His main assistant Rex Clark, and now his other assistant ist is Matt Maninger.
Speaker 1: Shout out Matt Manninger.
Speaker 2: He he was my teammate at Nebraska, same year and everything.
Speaker 1: Now now he's working for Dobson.
Speaker 2: But Dobson, he was with me my five years at Nebraska, and Dobson obviously training there. Dobson did my combine train or no, I wasn't in a combine guy, but he did my pro day training and he does my he was He's in Vanderbilt now, so it's kind of like a perfect world of.
Speaker 1: Being out here dope.
Speaker 2: So that's why that's why I've never made it over him for when he done, when Jason does listen, I've never made it because I kind of got to see you.
Speaker 1: Bring him on the podcasts. He might convince you to come on and do a workout. But I'm trying to get both those guys on.
Speaker 2: Man, I know he'll be He'll love coming because he likes he has a social media follow and he like explaining workouts.
Speaker 1: He likes showing that side of him, which I enjoy. Exactly did he do do?
Speaker 3: I think he's done a couple of podcasts or a couple of interviews with different people and stuff like that. So he just likes talking about, you know, the weight training world, the stift condition and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: He's a dope. Got to talk to him. Yeah, No, we'll have him all for sure? Well for sure? What else we got? Boys? Dude?
Speaker 4: We have a lot of people wanting to ask you questions on Twitter?
Speaker 1: Has been blow Has that ship been blown up?
Speaker 4: Forty five people submitted questions, and like tw twenty one.
Speaker 1: Likes that's dope. Let's get to the questions.
Speaker 4: All right, I had a good one. It's kind of serious.
Speaker 1: But uh, let me see. Let me find the name of the guy the question. Yeah, yeah, yeah. The question was.
Speaker 4: Who was your biggest influence growing up? And I think his name is j D.
Speaker 1: D Oh no, j D.
Speaker 4: J D asked another great question, So Jeremy Elton asked, who's your biggest influence on you growing up? And then JD says, if you're stranded on an island, which three teammates would you bring in?
Speaker 1: Why? I'm gonna answer the first question first? What was the first question? His biggest inspiration? Biggest inspiration?
Speaker 3: It's like, you know, I feel like I can always keep it and be like, you know, my mother, you know, because single parent home, she's you know, seven kids. I always thinking about that, like raising seven kids had to be hell. I might have had my first daughter and it's already stressing me out. Like I'm thinking about all different ways I got changed, the way I talked. I gotta do this, I gotta do that, I gotta do this. I can imagine raising seven kids on her own, working as a waitress making little to I'm gonna say no money to make a little money. She's making a little tips and stuff like that, but it's not it's not always enough, you know what I'm saying. So that was always a big inspiration. One thing I also was blessed, but I had a lot of coaches, like high school coaches that was almost like disciplinarians. Especially in the area that I grew up in Atlanta, Loathonia, Georgia. A lot of people need disciplinaries. You had a lot of people that didn't have fathers and stuff like that, so they I think they was more like father figures to a lot of guys, and a lot of guys really listened to him and took heat to what they were saying, and they also put a vision in my head. I had my office a coordinator. He played in the NFL. He was like a practice squad guy, but at the same time, he was the first person I ever met that had actually made it to that level.
Speaker 1: He's always tell you, like, man, you can make it.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, And just having that in my mind and think about that all the time, that was definitely inspirational.
Speaker 1: Well, when you're young.
Speaker 2: It doesn't like, yeah, we are where we are now, so you can kind of not yeah, not bad. And I a practice squad players. I was a fucking practice squad player, right, But.
Speaker 1: When you're young, you can be influence. Brot that logo on you.
Speaker 3: Like, I just seen a picture with him in like a Panther's jersey in practice, and that did it for me, you know what I'm saying, To see somebody actually play in the NFL. It was like, bro, he did it, you know what I'm saying, Like he made it. He come from me from up the street, so like he can do it. You know I can do it, you know what I'm saying. At the time, it's not I'm not even thinking as far as NFL. I'm just thinking about going maybe like to a D one school, you know what I'm say. Because in college, you know, I mean you you also think about the league. But it's like the first thing is like, man, I want to go D one. I want to go D one. I'll go to a big school and stuff like that. So he did it, and it was like, man, I know, I know I can do it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I mean it was.
Speaker 3: It was a lot of people that inspired me from even players that I watched.
Speaker 1: It was funny.
Speaker 3: Uh the first time it was like my junior because I it's funny. So I started playing quarterback in high school. I was quarterback. Yeah, I used to sling that thing, you know what I'm saying. For that thing seventy yards left hand, I used to sling it. But uh My, going into my junior year and my coaching, I started getting bigger. I started, you know, I started working out a lot more. I was running track and stuff that my coach was like, Man, I think you might have to be on them hashes next year, you know what I'm saying. He told me I was gonna try me at his safety in the spring. And the first thing I did, I went to YouTube and I typed in Brian Dawkin's weapon NEX. Holy shit, bruh, one of the greatest motivational videos.
Speaker 1: Like, bruh, bro, you're in what high school? Watching this?
Speaker 2: I'm in college, like almost like you hear Brian Dawkins speak and you get so motivated it's almost a goddamn tear in your eye.
Speaker 1: Man, he was taught. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think they might have beat the Falcons in the NFC Championship games, going to the Super Bowl. Bro like just his words. Bro was like and it just got me super hyped just to play. I just wanted to smack somebody or something like that. So, I mean he motivated me.
Speaker 1: Trumpolt.
Speaker 3: It was a lot of different guys that just motivated me just watching sports and stuff like that. And I mean I had some good friends who all played ball, who always use some focus on the right thing. So I just say I'm blessed. I had a lot of good people that was around a lot of influential people for sure.
Speaker 2: That is really I love that answer, dude, because I'm sitting here thinking like, you're your mom being a waitress raising seven kids, and I don't know how big your talent is.
Speaker 3: Probably not that big, right, I mean it's it's pretty solid. But yeah, So I was born in raising Philadelphia, in Philly. In Philly, No, so listen, I was born and raised in Philadelphia. But in high school, my ninth grade year going into high school, my parents split. So we end up moving down to Atlanta, Georgia, and that's kind of where it was. Like, now my mama she's on her own with all these kids pretty much moved to Atlanta with like a few hundred dollars and was like, at first we were staying one of her friends. She had like a finished basement, she had like three bedrooms, seven kids, and we would we.
Speaker 1: Just had to thug it out at first, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It got a little better, we found a spot to live in, but it was stugging it man, Like I can't even remember. I think every year we was living in Atlanta, we had a move, like it was every year it was.
Speaker 1: It was not stable, bro at all.
Speaker 2: Like, Yeah, I'm sitting here and I'm listening I'm listening to this whole story and Philly in Atlanta, Like obviously I'm a white guy sitting here like, yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna ask him questions about it.
Speaker 2: But you're in more of a more of a dominating probably around a black community for sure. And I'm sitting here wondering, like you talk about environment, you talk about influences, and I think that that shit is so important man, because I'm sitting here thinking like, Yo, was he ever like a little shit? Could he have gone off the wrong path? Because you're like in my opinion, you're a very high character guy. You're like a very quality of individual. Line like, man, how did he come from?
Speaker 1: Areas?
Speaker 2: He was probably in or with seven kids and a working mom that a few hundred dollars and you're moving all the time, Like you can only imagine the influences.
Speaker 3: You had to go the other way right, And honestly, I think a lot of it had to do was one is that when we moved to Atlanta, me and my brother, we kind of had to take part and help kind of like raise the kids a little bit. So I think they helped me mature a lot. Even though being a high school kid, you know, I want to go hang with my friends. Sometimes I got to stay home and climed the house before my mom get home some work because she gets home from work and the house is dirty's exactly. So it was like that kind of helped me mature. But at the same time, like I said, I had a lot of good influences, a lot of good coaches that kind of kept my mind right. But I mean in my high school was like literally off, but I keep it real. Have you've seen love and hip hop? Like if you heard the show Love and him. Yeah, the love hip hop, like that could have been my high school. But it was ridiculous, bro Like from everything that you can see thinking of a bad high school, he's like shaking his head. Happened from like fights every single day, gangs, all types of crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: School was overcrowded. It was just crazy.
Speaker 3: But like I said, football was a thing that was kind of like my sanctuary that kept me away from that stuff. You know what I'm saying, Because I had friends go this way, go that way, go this way. But I don't know, man, I think maybe it was just a vision. Man. I feel like I had some coaches telling me that I can make it and do something with myself. So I kind of just try to stay focused and also knowing that the situation at the house wasn't the best at all. So it's like, if I don't go to college and do something myself, what I'm gonna do go back home?
Speaker 1: Yeah that's deep saying what I'm gonna go home too? Because it's like you are with you who you surround yourself with.
Speaker 2: And if you're not, like if you know you have friends, right, like we all know kind of some some bum friends we had back in the day and you said it. You said it too, like maybe I had a vision. And it's like, sometimes you're gonna you gotta stop being friends with people. Sometimes you're not gonna stop, but you try to influence them, or you just understand that I'm on a different path than you.
Speaker 1: People got to understand that you're all not going to end up in the same spot.
Speaker 2: Everybody's got their own journey they're going on and it's gonna divide at some point. And if you're gonna keep them around, you got to understand how far you can go with them and when they have Yeah, they got to understand it.
Speaker 3: Because it's like even now, like Atlanta is literally like three and a half hours away. So I can be a guy that can be shooting home every weekend on every break, but I always think about it like, man, I have something big that I really want to accomplish. So my guys at the career they have to understand, like, bro, I can't be coming home every weekend, going.
Speaker 1: To the clubs, trying to turn up, buying bottles.
Speaker 3: Stuff that like it's not this stunting flexing, trying to flex up for the you know what I'm saying I'm married now too, so that that gives me even a lot more motivation to be like, bro, I'm married.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's on that.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you get married this Saw season. Now, I got married well last year. Last year it was the Saw season in Mexico that was Spain.
Speaker 1: That was a dope wedding though it was dope. I love that question. But that was a good question. So let's get on the second question. What was the second question? And again what so? What's what's the second question? Again?
Speaker 4: Second question was if if you're stranded on a desert island, what three teammates would you take with you?
Speaker 1: And why?
Speaker 4: Like, what purpose would they say?
Speaker 2: Three teammates in the Tennessee Titans locker room right now, we're clipping this video so everybody can see.
Speaker 3: All right, Uh, I think first I bring Kenny. No, I bring Kenny because I know he don't care. He's a head hunter. He's gonna do whatever he can to help the boys out. Like I don't see him on the field literally try to knock somebody his helmet flew off.
Speaker 1: He didn't care.
Speaker 3: He got him like I did it for y'all, did it for y'all. So I know he's somebody that I can ride with. Damn, you kind of put me in spot because I want to just pick all.
Speaker 1: The dB you got the boys that are gonna see that.
Speaker 3: But I think I picked what Wesley Woods is a good one, is a god because I think, I mean, he's the lumberjet. You got a perfect you got a perfect name. I think he's very resourceful. He's almost like a nature boy. You'd be seeing it on his page. Man, this guy's be here with the crocodile, with the crocodiles, and he's just a funny carry. And I feel like he also keep my marale up a little bit because he means like the O G. I think he's somebody to talk to. Who would be the third man?
Speaker 1: The third You got two good ones so far? Yeah, I got you got Wes, got Wes.
Speaker 3: I want to say Logan because I just think Logan he's just he's just pretty smart and I think he's he would just he would just know what to do in certain situations. He would be the IQ dynamic, be the IQ dynamic. He just I think he'll hold everything down.
Speaker 1: So that's good. That's three good ones.
Speaker 3: If I if I could think of a replacement while Wills you're doing his answer that.
Speaker 1: I might you know, I might have to swat somebody out. I'm not in the room. I'll get out of this question. Who is the replacement? Who'd you say? Now?
Speaker 3: I had to think of it, you know what I'm saying, because you know, you know how it is when somebody asked you a question, like they put you on the spot. Then at a twenty minutes later, like, oh man, I thought of somebody good.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But I think those three good people though, there's three good people for sure.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 6: This one's from London Titans. This one's from.
Speaker 1: Across Yeah, okay, if you could pick.
Speaker 6: Which I guess technically you can, who would you choose to be your baby girl's role model?
Speaker 1: She grows up?
Speaker 6: And I'm gonna make it more interesting. You can't choose someone you're related to, because the ABB's answer is like mom or wife.
Speaker 1: Her role model?
Speaker 2: Oh that's a solid question, Okay, Twitter, that's a good question.
Speaker 1: Who I make her role model? M Well, that's a question.
Speaker 3: I mean you said I can be related to him, so I can't say my wife because you know, I got I gotta put that out there first.
Speaker 1: I want to be just like her mom. Yeah, save yourself.
Speaker 3: Make sure that you know what I'm saying. To think about anything, of course, I want to be just like her mom. But I don't know, man, I just think, Uh, I mean I would think in today's time, I would think somebody like maybe like Beyonce or something, because I mean, number one, I think she's she's married, So I want my daughter to be married. You know what I'm saying, to a power it's like a power cult. So if she's gonna marry somebody, it's gotta be somebody you know, just as powerful and smart, as good as her. Uh. I think she's a real business minded. She's a real business minded woman. Uh.
Speaker 1: She's smart. And just the influence that.
Speaker 3: She has on like the cult she has, like the behive, and I think these these people to be high. They almost kill for her. So to have that kind of influence on the world, I want my daughter to have the same common influence.
Speaker 1: And uh.
Speaker 3: And like I said, I think, uh, yeah, I would say Beyonce.
Speaker 1: Who else?
Speaker 3: Can I think of? Michelle Obama? You know what I'm saying, Like, gotta throw Michelle out there. She's probably one of the most powerful influencial women out there as well, empower woman for sure. Yeah, I would. I would probably say that's some some good choices right there, if I can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's some good quality. That's a good answer, some good answers I like to answer. I like that question.
Speaker 4: So I know I've seen how nice of a guy you are, So I know you're not gonna totally destroy me for this asking this question. Ok, I'm gonna apologize ahead of the time, but I think it's a great question. Bizarro p Que says, if you had to spend the day with Dion Sanders, what would you do for fun? The answer can't be football.
Speaker 2: Oh that's hilarious. You got into what is right? He called you a fan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he kind of kind of tried me a little bit, he did. It's all good and he's a Hall of Famer. So so you said, what would I do with Dion? Would like spend a day with him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are you doing for fun?
Speaker 1: For fun? What are we doing for fun? And he said it can't be football. I don't know, man.
Speaker 2: Let's pretend he's let me paint. Let me paint a picture for you. Let's say he's playing into Nashville, He's spending the day with you on Saturday. What would you what would you put together for him? And it's all on you.
Speaker 1: First and foremost. We had to clear some things up, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I feel like it had to be like first, you know, he had he has to say something as far as like, you know, KB, I didn't mean that back in then.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, saying, he's gotta come correct a little bit of apology. He's gotta come correct a little bit, Like I mean, I understand that. I understand he's an og you know, he's a Hall of Famer.
Speaker 3: And I feel like even at the time, he probably was feeling like, man, I'm not gonna sit here and man up and say anything about I'm giving his kid claud you know what I'm saying something like that. So, but I would feel like at this point in my career, like I mean, I'm one of the better players in the league, Like I feel like it'd be it'll be cool for you to say something about it, But I don't know what would be doing. Man if it wasn't football. I see he's out there fishing with Randy Moss. So, I mean, it's funny and I'm it might be a little embarrassed, but I've never been fishing before, never been fishing there, so I think that'll probably be something we will do.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Teach me how to fish man, teach me, teach me some.
Speaker 2: Freaking him out here to Nashville. I'll be the mediator when they first meet, too. Yeah, make sure hey boys make Cowboys are my favorite team back in the day. Like I respect you.
Speaker 1: To right right, Yeah? Maybe, yeah, what I'm saying clear clear the air, But it's definitely no no hard feelings. I've been got over that. You know.
Speaker 3: Dion's cool, He's good, do it, do his thing, you know. Hopefully I get that, you know that yellow jacket, I get that that gold jacket. I meant, you know what I'm saying, then I can really talk some trash with him. You know, I get a gold jacket, then get you on TV, and then yeah, then I might get on TV. Then we might have to really talk some ship.
Speaker 6: This is from Kevin Simpson. Uh and for both of you guys, do you think Riley Bullock is an upgraded version of Will Compton.
Speaker 3: It's a rilly buller all these rally questions. Man, I know what do we got going on here? Trying to start a beef between him and try to start a beef.
Speaker 2: Like Riley's his own player. Let let let's let Riley be his own dude, like he's got tremendous shoes to fill.
Speaker 1: But didn't he say is he upgraded? Upgrade?
Speaker 2: It says he an upgraded version of Will Compton. So tread lightly, KB.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, I don't like I said, Man, I got I gotta see him on our team in the fire, in the game before I make any kind of comments like that, you know what I'm saying. And even if I still want to think it's an upgrade, honestly, that's just that. Just that's my boy.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I ain't about to get out here on these public airways and talk bad about my guys.
Speaker 1: His show me. He might kick me off the show man, he might. You know, he's for the boys. Man. He might even drop the podcast because I said something bad about it. You know what I'm saying. I don't want that to happen, and cut this ship out of here. So I got a salute.
Speaker 4: You know this might be a good uh like giving it back to you after this question. But uh, Leslie said, I asked what was your first thoughts when the Titans drafted you. Did you kind of want to leave Nashville area or were you kind of stuck to be here.
Speaker 3: That's funny because it was one of those deals where like so I think the draft was on.
Speaker 1: It started on a Thursday.
Speaker 3: I have first I finally moved out of my college apartment, like on that Monday or something like that, and I got I think I got. I ain't dress on the first I got dressed on the second days on the Friday, and I was thinking of my head, like magic could have just kept my college apartment, you know, say some little rent. It was like five hundred dollars easy second kept on. You know what I'm saying. I had that little trip because some guys feel like some guy's making a little trip for Franklin thirty forty minute dry.
Speaker 1: That's pretty how far it is.
Speaker 3: But uh, I wouldn't say I won the Leeds Nashville because at first it was kind of a thought like, you know, I want to go somewhere else, a new, fresh, new you know what I'm saying, fresh new spot. But at the same time, it was like, it's funny. So when I was getting drafted or the draft night I had, I was sitting right here. I feel like I was sitting facing the TV and my phone was like on the window sill because for some reason, I just had bad service in the house. I had like one bar two bars at the mass and sometimey it was going out of service. Eventually, Bro the day of the draft, so I was just kind of scared, like kept looking at my phone, like, Bro, I got service.
Speaker 1: I got service.
Speaker 3: So I had been calling it might be calling me, especially when I seen the first staid to get drafted, like in the second round, like, oh man, amight to be around on safety It's like, oh, shoot my phone good but uh And then I seen the six one five number. So I've been seeing six one five for the past few years, so I already knew what it was.
Speaker 1: I said, Oh, tinians about to draft me. Bro, SIT's crazy, bro staying around my fan mase it was.
Speaker 3: It was lit though, But you know what I'm saying, It's at the same time, it's like it's a blessing in the curse.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Especially when I first got drafted, I would go out places or maybe a bar or something like that, and I'm seeing like five or six people I went to college with, and now all of a sudden, when you're seeing them now.
Speaker 1: That like they were just so cool with you in college.
Speaker 3: Like, Bro, I used to see you in the in the in the student union, in the cafeteria area. It made just hit you with the head NoDEA. But now I see you out in public, Now.
Speaker 1: Oh, what's up? KB? What's going on? A congrant's big dog?
Speaker 3: I always knew you was going like I always knew, Bro, Relax, br in my.
Speaker 2: Local the local bar back home in Missouri, when I'll go to the local bar, like people that in the same instance, you weren't close with them, be like, man, come, man, I always knew. I always knew like you were like a little brother to me. You were like a little brother to me in high school. Man, I'm just thinking, what in the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Right? Why do people feel the need to do that at this point?
Speaker 3: Like, Bro, it's not that deep, Bro, Yeah, because it's like they I feel like they know that you're not really gonna expose the fact that it's like, bro, you know, damn well, was not that cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I feel like they just put that out there, you know what I'm saying. So they eli homeboys KB like that about it out Like I told you I was friends with them. That's hilarious, It's funny. Yo. I got a question. Yeah, let's go. It gets weird.
Speaker 2: We can cut this one out too if we have we have to, But this one I did on Fwards Pod.
Speaker 1: Okay, you remember it, Matt. Would you rather would you rather notice body get great because he's slowing down? Like you know what I'm saying. You know it's about it. It's gonna get weird as ship. Would you rather have sex with your girlfriend or you friend, your instance, your wife? Sorry? Sorry?
Speaker 2: Would you rather have sex with your wife with your mom's subconscious in her body so it's your mom's brain in your in your wife's body, or would you rather have sex with your mom that has your wife's brain in her body her wife, her wife's like subconscious?
Speaker 1: What subconscious?
Speaker 3: So when you're saying subconscious, you're saying I'm saying, if if your mom and if your mom and wife are in this couch, right now, and your mom looks like your mom. Your girl, your girl looks like your girl, but they're both in each other's body. It's like like Freaky Friday, like switch yes yes, and it's like like I'm.
Speaker 1: Having sex with my girl and your mom mom or.
Speaker 2: Something like you're having sex. Yeah, yeah, you're having sex with your girl's body, but it's your mom's brain, like it's your mom witnessing it, seeing it, knowing about it.
Speaker 1: Oh oh bruh.
Speaker 2: Or you're having sex with your mom that where it's your girl that knows it's your girl's psyche.
Speaker 3: That's a disgusting question, yo, comm you are fucked up, bru That's what's funny is the would you rathers?
Speaker 2: That's like you can less sit for days in the in the cafeteria and do the wood you rathers.
Speaker 3: But I feel like you had a would you rather question during the season that was just like so outrageou.
Speaker 1: I don't remember. I feel like I'm gonna think about it eventually, but it's probably like a like a one you got it had.
Speaker 3: It was something real crazy, real crazy. I'm gonna have to say my girl that my mom's subconscious and this is why because I just feel like I'm on board with you on this one, by the way, because I just feel like, you know, my mom already know what's having sex, so I really won't care if she knows that.
Speaker 2: But it's your mom having sex with you. It's her mind. So it's tough. I went, I went to my girlfriend route. My mom's just gonna have to take that L. She's gonna have to bro you know what I'm saying, Like, my mom's gonna cause I can't. You can't have six with your mom's body. Yeah, Like I'm not doing that. Like I know, I see you walking around not not you know, in that way. But like listen, no, that's gravity catches up when you get a little up there in age. You know what I'm saying, Wow, gonna take that L because you know, I might have to bring in the locker room.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. I might have seen what guy's gonna say.
Speaker 3: But if anybody says a.
Speaker 2: Lot of guys actually says their mom's body because it's their girl that they know, it's their mind, you know, it's their mind or whatever they were trying to explain it, I they lost me.
Speaker 1: You lost gonna have to take that. Yeah, I can't. That's wild, bro.
Speaker 4: Somebody was asking about your hobbies off the field, like, what's your biggest hobby other than than football?
Speaker 1: You know, I just thought about it. I watch a lot of Netflix, Bro, Black Mirrorge you know Black Mirror. I actually, matter of.
Speaker 2: Fact, I saw it trending, so I was kind of looking into watch it.
Speaker 3: So listen, I'm already gonna warrant. So this is what I tell anybody. We watched Black Mirror. It's one of those shows where no episode is the same. It's not like a storyline you followed. Every episode is different, but the first episode is the one that either makes or break you. Like literally, I've seen some guys watch the first episode, but like, Bro, I.
Speaker 1: Cut it off. But I didn't want to watch it.
Speaker 3: Bro, It's weird as hell. It's weird, bro, Like, I think I think Will would like it. Though, if you have y'all seen Black Mirror.
Speaker 1: Why would I like it?
Speaker 3: But it's just I don't want to spoil it, you know what I'm saying. I don't want to spoil it. But it's it's hella good.
Speaker 5: Have you watched the interactive one where you choose your own events?
Speaker 1: I did, and it's funny. So I've tried.
Speaker 3: I've watched I've watched it multiple time, trying to choose every week gonna pick. So then I seen on Twitter about like how many different endings you can have. It's almost like, I don't know, I don't want to speak, but it's like almost one hundred different endings that you can have. I'm like, bro, I only got to like seven. I'm thinking that was a whole lot, you know what I'm saying. But I do watch a lot of Netflix. I go to the movies. I mean now, I just chill. Honestly, I just be chilling my lady. For the most part. I don't do too much, especially now during the season and stuff like that. But uh, I'm a big Netflix guy.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Somebody asked what your favorite Leo Leonardo DiCaprio movie wants?
Speaker 1: Oh Whoop of Wall Street? Easy?
Speaker 3: Ah, so good, that's my movie right there. Man, I feel like I've just seen it. I feel like that was just on TV the other day. And and then he's like, he's never won an Oscar this year. He wanted this year. Yeah, so what do you what did he win it for?
Speaker 4: I think he wanted one for the Revenant, not this year, but last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy. I mean he's one of the one of the greatest actors of all time. How you never want to Oscar?
Speaker 1: Somebody asked, hey, wait, wait, wait wait, just took a piss poison.
Speaker 3: So he's just asking me, what's your favorite lead Arnoro DiCaprio movie.
Speaker 1: What was it? What did you pick?
Speaker 2: A Wall Street that is a solid one man Wall Street, Margot Robbie, Margot Robie, the Blonde.
Speaker 1: I can watch that all the time. Yeah, I can watch it all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a really good one. Hey, hey, I thought of it. I thought of the wood you. It wasn't a would you rather? It was me walking around the sideline and a walk through asking about uh, taking a peak when you're in the shower.
Speaker 1: Hold, what was it? What was it was that? I want to say.
Speaker 2: I want to say the question was me and dB, Me and Darren Bates. We were kind of sitting there talking about it, and you know.
Speaker 1: How ridiculous I can just get. Yeah, yeah, you know ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I get like I try to keep ship fun all the time like he does. I was like, me and dB were talking her like Hey, how many guys do you think meat take a peek at the meat when they get walk in the shower, like when they go in the shower, and because we're we're sitting there and I'm like, okay, no matter what all of them do, everybody does you walk in the shower, doesn't matter how well endowed you are, Like, you know, it's not like you're meat watching, right, you just take a peek, like, hey, you know I might walking there sometimes. I man, I was wearing spandex all day long. Got the little boy he's just sitting pursed up on the balls like he ain't I'm not feeling good about myself, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Right right? Sometimes yeah, something, remember yeah right?
Speaker 2: It was sometimes you gotta find those linemen to go stand by, like you know, we're all on the sand boat together here, I see. But uh dB and I were talking and I was like, okay, so we already know everybody's take two taking the peak at the meat. Now, how many guys in their own in their own manly way can admit that they do and are over under was like, I bet you only like sixty percent of guys would.
Speaker 1: Admit to doing it.
Speaker 2: And the ones who say no, they're like we tried naming a few, Like we tried saying uh uh bt was gonna be one that know they're gonna try to play.
Speaker 3: Too cool, you stupid, like guys, you gotta keep their toes on those guys. Do they just try to avoid answering? Yeah, you know, damn well they probably do. They do, because it's like like you said, it's almost where you know, it's almost impossible to keep your eye level up the whole time because you're washing yourself everywhere.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just like you know, it's gonna flash.
Speaker 3: It might not be something that you can staying, but it's gonna flash across your vision line.
Speaker 1: You can do about it. I mean, I play the challenge. Just glance. He's got a piece on them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, this guy's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Okay, we can get back into question. But that was the one that was the one that also walking up and down the sideline.
Speaker 3: And I know it's been more though I know it's been because practice the world. You know, will you know, just one of those days where you know the offense they're up with the scout team and it's just one of those times will just come up to you. Just what an outrageous question, Bro, just like disrupts everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, hey, I got onver you guys for real, we haven't eymore. We got yes are wrapping up too. Do you have fun on the bus? Man? I had a dope time, awesome time?
Speaker 2: Was it was?
Speaker 1: It was it better than you thought? Like what you know? Was it?
Speaker 3: It was a lot better. I didn't even think that we would go this long. It's just the fact I feel like everything's been flowing. Uh, Taylor, wan watch it back.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, Bro, I just might it might be something. Ay Man, it's good though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fun man good.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna be hard to top this with anybody else that's coming on the show, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm just We're gonna have KB pubbing it too. Set the bar pretty high. Where can people follow you? Where can people find you? We got to hit that stuff.
Speaker 3: You can follow me on Twitter at KB thirty one underscore error and on Instagram KB thirty one underscore Savage.
Speaker 1: Oh savage savage. That's just that's that lifestyle. Find my man.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get him some dope ass content to post. He's gonna have fun with this stuff, man, But I hope you had a great time with us. Follow us Busting WTB on Instagram and Twitter, on Facebook and YouTube, it's just straight busting with the boy Subscribe I'd like share, have fun, laugh with us, talk shit, compliment us, do whatever you gotta do.
Speaker 1: But hey, we hope you enjoyed busting with the Boys.