Speaker 1: Make sure you're telling them to watch out for Florida Mia. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida.
Speaker 2: Yes, you are a donkey.
Speaker 3: The Florida man attacked an ATM for a very strange reason.
Speaker 4: It gave him too much money.
Speaker 3: Florida man is arrested after w say he rigged the Glordia.
Speaker 2: His home in an attempt to electric hit his pregnant rights Police.
Speaker 4: Arrested in Orlando man. We're talking a Famidas.
Speaker 1: The Breakfast Club bench Donkey O the day with Charlam Heyne, the guy.
Speaker 2: I don't know why y'all keep you letting him.
Speaker 1: Get y'all like this, Well, do all of your own people, Okay, Donkey Today for Wednesday, August thirtieth goes to Renee don Scotland. I know I pronounced her last name wrong, Okay, but Renee is from Florida, ladies and gettlemen, And what does your uncle Shalla always say about the great state of Florida. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today is no exception.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Renee is thirty years old and she will spend two years under community control which is a form of house arrest, eight years on probation, and will have to pay a fine of more than seventeen grand And personally, I don't think that is enough. In fact, I think she should get actual prison time. Why Uncle Sharla, why are you wishing printon time on this woman? Well, let's go to Fox thirteen tampafore the report.
Speaker 3: Please, South Dakota resident Rede Skogland is far from home and in legal hot water. That even surprised the judge.
Speaker 4: This is really unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Skogland's trail of lies started was she decided to come to Tampa Bay and cheat on her husband.
Speaker 1: That she felt guilty about this due to her marital status, and she wanted to get checked for her sexual transmitted diseases.
Speaker 3: But she wanted to get tested for free, so she decided to call nine one one. Cogland made up a story about having car trouble and pulling over on the side of the road, owed an unknown milk approached her. Because her face was covered, she couldn't describe her attacker. When police checked her cell phone and found this Walmart surveillance video of Skogland buying the rope herself. She confessed to making the whole thing up. She was charged with making a false police report and decided to take a plea deal.
Speaker 2: She's not even from Florida.
Speaker 1: She's from South Dakota, came to Florida and became a Florida fool because it's in the.
Speaker 2: Water, all right.
Speaker 1: This woman made up a false rape report in Florida to get a free STD test. Let's just sit here for a second and take that in. I mean, like my Paula Santo, just think about that. Renee made up a false rape report in Florida to get a free STD test. Believe all women?
Speaker 2: Huh? Define all?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what we should have asked when that foolish ass slogan became part of our lexicon.
Speaker 2: What do you mean by all?
Speaker 1: Because women like Renee can't possibly be under the umbrella of all correct?
Speaker 2: I have so many questions. Why didn't she just go through the clinic? Okay?
Speaker 1: I did some research, and by research I mean Google, and all I did was type in free STD testing in Florida.
Speaker 2: It's a whole website called Sayer.
Speaker 1: Std testing dot com. It tells you all the clinics that are near you. It says right here. If you're looking for cheap STD testing clinics in the state of Florida to get an HIV, herpies, committee, Gonnery, a syphilis or a hepatitis screening for yourself or your partner, you can get tested today by selecting an option below to find an affordable STD test clinic near you. Same day STD testing locations also available with results in one to two days.
Speaker 2: Why didn't you just go to a free clinic? Now?
Speaker 1: Renee at the time was married and she lied about this sexual assault in attempt to get a free STD test after she had a one night stand in Tampa, so she cheated on her husband, felt guilty about it, so she decided to go get checked out for an STD and instead of just going to a doctor or clinic, she decided to lie about being a rape so she could get a free STD test Forrene.
Speaker 2: What was your plan? B? Okay, if that was planing A? What was planning B? This couldn't have been the only plan.
Speaker 1: Not to mention, you lied about a rape claim so you could get a free SDD test. So clearly you hard on money, but you had money to buy rope.
Speaker 2: We looked it up. The hollow braid rope that she bought is twenty two dollars. Okay? How much is an STD testing floor?
Speaker 1: According to Google, the cost of a STD tests will vary by location and test type. Some clinics, usually community or nonprofit clinics, are for free.
Speaker 2: Are low cost testing labs.
Speaker 1: Clinics and at home testing companies may accept insurance to cover all lower your cost of testing and live testing fees range from eight dollars to one hundred and fifty dollars. You had money for an STD test?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: I saw other sources say that the STD test in Florida it's fifty five dollars. The test covered syphilis and HIV commidia gonnerhea. Herpees test forty five dollars. All I'm saying is if you had money for rope, you could have gotten some money for STD test. Hell, you had money to travel from South Dakota to Temple to Creep in the first place. Okay, Renee, what about condoms, which you too can get free from the clinic? All right, two words for you, Renee, planned parenthood. They can help you get condoms and other birth control methods for free. If that ware inflation is taking us now where people can't even afford to cheat. What happened to the good old days when you know you got an STD and blamed it on your significant other. We used to be a country. We'll get away from traditional values. Not to mention you, nasty Renee, Not only are you a despicable human who would lie about being raped, you slept with your little side piece unprotected, bare back. Shimmy, shimmy, y'ah shimmy, yeah, shimmy yan. You fought bad knuckle in the club and thought you lost. That's why you went to go get in that detest. Okay, lock this woman up, all right, put her under the jail. There's too many women out here who are real victims, who actually are dealing with the real trauma of being sexually assaulted. And you out here lying simply because you cheated on your husband and did the raw dog roulette with another man.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 2: Please give Renee Dawn Skoglawn the biggest he hull. What a world we live in?
Speaker 4: Man, m m wild.
Speaker 2: You want to play a game, I do all right. Let's play a game of guess what racier.
Speaker 1: Skoglawn from South Dakota out with all the way to Temple, Florida, so she could do the raw dog roulette with a side piece. Thought she called an STD, So she lied about being raped so she could get a free STD test.
Speaker 2: Mona, guess what race she is?
Speaker 4: She is a Caucasian from the coffeestmelntaing.
Speaker 2: One of your coop's finest creations.
Speaker 1: Mona says, Jesus, okay, dj n W, well don't call me white girl.
Speaker 2: And dj NB, yes, sir, you're both correct.
Speaker 1: Renee, she got made by yall cool on her ass?
Speaker 2: She Jesus right, what did I win? Nothing? Nothing? Nothing? What gave it away? What gave it away?
Speaker 4: The last name in the crime? Yeah, all right? In the claim of rape, it was a good one. She said. What what did she say? This sailing look like? She said she could.
Speaker 2: Two questions. Did she have an STD? I have no IDEA. Second question, you said, should me sho me yoshim me? What did you say, shoumy shit me yos shoo me? Yeah, shiya shoomy yam?
Speaker 4: Should me a should me shoy yoah shood me yam? Should a give me? Maybe I like it?
Speaker 2: Maybe I like it wrong? Okay? Tell Gia, I don't know why you're looking at my eyes telling me that you know what. All right, b e T. We'll see how them all b e T. We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: By donkey of today is brought to you by the law office of Michael s Lamb and Soft. Don't be a donkey. Do pound two fifty on your cell and say the bull. If you've been hurting a construction accident, that's pound two five oh from your cell and say the bull.