Speaker 1: I had an encounter like a month ago.
Speaker 2: With one of those like, oh this this job exists. This is an interesting job.
Speaker 3: You mean with someone who has one of.
Speaker 1: The job you'd never think exists, and then you're glad it does.
Speaker 2: So we uh we had, you know, like about a week and a half of Indie saying my head really itches. Uh oh, I'm the down player.
Speaker 1: I'm like the you know, if somebody says they're sick, I'm like, if I'm sick, I'm like, oh, we.
Speaker 3: Know you were sick for three weeks, four weeks, and we just get begging you to go get checked out. No, I'm never going to do it.
Speaker 1: And Alex is the exact opposite. She's like, oh my god, we're going to the doctor. You know, cancer, it's over right. So she was like, it's life, it's slice. It's like, I'm like, Okay, the kid doesn't take enough showers. Let's just take some showers and then fine, Like it's pretty obvious. It's it's not going away.
Speaker 2: He's itchy. I mean, we can't see anything, but who can, Like I don't know.
Speaker 1: So we get the LCE shampoo and Alex is like, I'm starting to itch to him like, okay, everybody does the light shampoo situation. Uh, And sure enough she like picks some things out of his hair with like the little comb.
Speaker 2: Right, it's so gross to think about.
Speaker 1: So they're like so small, like in some ways, like I could tell Alex gets a little satisfaction because now she's like, how many am I going to get out of his hair?
Speaker 2: So because it's kind of like, yeah, cleaning them.
Speaker 3: Like popping lips, there's so satisfying.
Speaker 2: Gross gross gross.
Speaker 1: So then everything seems fun for another week and I was there at your house, Alex is at you, indies at you, and then sure enough, like one of his theater classes, it's like we have had an outbreak of lice.
Speaker 2: We're like, okay, it's not gone away. So there was a life lady, Yeah, a very nice lice lady.
Speaker 4: Yeah, came to our house a house yeah, like a delivery de license service. It's like getting a pizza ordered or yoga class at your house.
Speaker 2: You can do this in LA.
Speaker 5: It's so nice.
Speaker 2: Raine.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So she came and was like the coolest woman and like in two hours had like done all of our hair and everybody was fine, and she answered all our questions and by the way, I had no lice in my hair. I was I was okay, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you're.
Speaker 3: Your son.
Speaker 2: Exactly. I don't cuddle.
Speaker 3: I was in my shed alone.
Speaker 2: It actually probably does mean that I was out of town while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got it, so whatever point that they re got it or got it the first time. Yeah, anyway, Yeah, so shout out to all the lice ladies and out there.
Speaker 3: My god.
Speaker 2: Literally her card was like a light lady. I was like, this is so cool.
Speaker 6: That's I was going to ask if they have they always have like a cool name, like you know, lice and easy or something like that. You know, you know something, always have something.
Speaker 2: They need you, well, they need you to come up with these.
Speaker 3: So I have a question. I know that like when you have fleas in your house and you need to now get rid of like you know, there's like the little flea bombs that you can put off in your house. Did they have to do something similar for lice or once it's because no, because it doesn't. Lice doesn't stay on bedding.
Speaker 2: It's just oh thank god. Yeah, it's not like bed bugs.
Speaker 1: It's not like scabies or like there's other stuff babies, you have to like wash everything. Yeah, no, luckily this is but you know, isn't it funny? Like I immediately was like, do we have to shave? You have to shave into his head?
Speaker 2: Like I was still in this like nineteen fifties.
Speaker 3: Yes, is that what you think?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 5: Will?
Speaker 1: What do you think because you don't have kids? Like when was the last time you heard about lice when you were a kid?
Speaker 2: And when I got it on when I was a kid? No, I got that.
Speaker 6: We had the light shampoo that they would put on that just felt like battery acid on your head. So you just kind of like screaming, Yeah, like connecticuts.
Speaker 2: It was the blood of a horse mix. Right, was it worked?
Speaker 5: It worked?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: That Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, so there's a lice lady.
Speaker 6: Yeah, how does Now here's my question for the backstory.
Speaker 2: How does one find this profession?
Speaker 6: Is this something that her family had done for years and she took over the family business. Is this something where she went to school for it and then was like, I want to find I'm gonna I'm lice.
Speaker 2: That's my that's my.
Speaker 3: Goal to that's you have kids of your own and you realize that.
Speaker 2: You want your surface when.
Speaker 3: When you go. There's no one who knows this, and you know what, I could you know what, people would pay a lot of money for an expert to come in and.
Speaker 2: Say, voice out there.
Speaker 1: Actors, you know, child actors with some podcast money.
Speaker 5: We want to I don't want to.
Speaker 3: To the sphere of having turns out he doesn't have any. But we had a we had a life outbreak at Adler's school as well. Adler did not get it it. It appeared as though nobody in Adler's class got it, but in surrounding classrooms, so other grades had outbreaks. And because Adler's in kindergarten and they don't spend a ton of time with the older grades, he was mostly protected. But there was a big brew haha in the kindergarten parent chat. There's a there was a house to do, a bid to do. Yeah, do you want to know about the to do?
Speaker 5: Will?
Speaker 3: Because we know my favorite thing about Will is one of my favorite I have so many favorite things, but one of them is that Will who doesn't have kids but loves the dramas. I love he loves the drama.
Speaker 2: There's always a chat drama.
Speaker 1: That's why you just don't don't chat chats chets like don't.
Speaker 3: Recently, somebody started a sentence in the parent chat that said news flash, and I was like, oh.
Speaker 5: We are down? Is that?
Speaker 1: Like Alex has been a part of several different like mom threads and you know, and I have friends who obviously are part of and there's always somebody going through a divorce who's over sharing like that just seems to be like there's always the one person who's like.
Speaker 2: Well he did it again.
Speaker 1: It's just like whoa this is about who's picking up the kids.
Speaker 2: It's just.
Speaker 3: There is a company that makes a it's like mostly essential oils, but it's a spray that's rosemary. Apparently lice hate rosemary. We did they did a bowl and of all these things, we just you know, we know like rosemary.
Speaker 2: Thanks you all for coming today. We're going to show you some different things.
Speaker 6: We want to see which ones you.
Speaker 3: Were exactly so cardial last voter and they said, we just can't hang with the rosemary. There's a company that makes the spray that's mostly essential oils and it's got rosemary in it, and you can supposedly it's really good if you spray it in your kid's hair, they won't go to your kid's head, and so.
Speaker 2: I doubt it works at all. Well, sounds like this sounds like every parent's first attempt.
Speaker 1: I don't want to use I don't know, I don't want to have to buy it at the drug store.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be healthy. I'm gonna I'm just gonna split them with this, Rosemary.
Speaker 3: My point is, even though no one in kindergarten that we know of had it, someone said, hey, I'm going to start using this and I'm going to give it to the teachers, and what do you say? We spray it on all of them. There were thumbs down, emoji's, there were there were links, and so I just mostly stay very quiet and wait for something. But anyway, so yeah, we it's been going around the lice. It's making its rounds.
Speaker 6: Well, you should call that famous company that takes care of it, lice peel Off.
Speaker 7: They're great, They're like the best, best in town, Liceeroni. You're not going to beat that company.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Pad Meets World. I'm Danielle Fischel.
Speaker 2: Wilfred Dell.
Speaker 3: There are certain sounds that can immediately bring Boy Meets World fans a wave of nostalgia. Whether it's a perfectly pitched feenie call or a classic piece of dialogue, like they want you to take the roles. A lot of our fans can speak in code, allowing each other to know they are a part of the club. It's a cult of sorts, our own little the center. But it would be difficult to find a noise that unites Boy Meets World fans easier than this.
Speaker 5: When this Folly World.
Speaker 3: On our show, we went through a handful of theme songs, but it was the final variation, the version used for seasons five through seven, that seems to have stuck with fans the most and become the song to represent Boy Meets World most commonly. And when we started the season five rewatch, we noticed the credit the theme was performed by Phil Rosenthal and twenty cent Crush, And once we figured out this Phil Rosenthal was not the guy who created Everybody Loves Raymond and Eats in Different Countries for Netflix, it got us thinking, can we find Phil Rosenthal and twenty cent Crush? And when you have Jensen as your the answer is usually yes. And so for today's episode, we will be focused on that one part of Boy Meets World, the unforgettable final theme song, as we welcome to the podcast the former lead singer of twenty cent Crush and the voice you mimic at the top of your lungs. Yes, it's Phil Rosenthal in the moment on this road, then we go live.
Speaker 2: Is what we do with.
Speaker 5: You, guys? Crack me up? Man, Yeah a little I'm a little older now a.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you?
Speaker 5: You look the same girl.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. We are so excited to talk about you. I mean, we have to be honest, We've had some pretty unpredictable reunions here on pod Meets World, but it is going to be difficult to beat this one. Why because we didn't think we'd ever even find you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's funny. You found me through my old band in DC. Yes, okay, so I moved way before I moved to LA. That's that's really funny.
Speaker 6: Producer Jensen will Will call us to be like, yeah, I found who you're looking for through his third grade teacher, Like excuse me.
Speaker 3: So you just never know how you're going to get the call. I want to start with twenty cent Rush. Please tell us about the band and how you guys got started the band in DC.
Speaker 5: Broke up, and I moved out here and wanted to go further. I didn't want to quit. You know, they went, they went back to doing jobs and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: What was the band in DC?
Speaker 5: It was called Not That's not even producer worked. I think reached out to and Jeff Chamberlain, who's one of the greatest lyricists I've ever known. He's great. I was a bass player and backing singer in that band. And then when we broke up, so they kept ted and Jeff kept These are my best friends. We were like the Rolling Stones in DC. We had we would bring a thousand people to the like why can't I think of the club? It's closed now, But we used to do really well there, but not we never got big, never got maker, and I think that scared them a little bit because we're getting older, right. I took the drummer John Greenberg, who was amazing at Paul Flynn, who owns True to Music in Santa Monica. We came to California, I mean, and we had a band, and then I left that band. That band broke up. Twenty cent Crush came about at nineteen ninety.
Speaker 3: Five, and we when we moved to La.
Speaker 5: Yeah. When I was in La, we were on the KTLA morning show in front of millions of people usually. So you guys, you guys have had like your lives have been so incredible in what you've done. But it's like the odd things that have happened to me, you know, singing Boy Meets World at Capitol Studios and we're Sinatra, Brian, the Beach Boys, the Beatles, King Cole sang.
Speaker 3: And then the theme song for Boy.
Speaker 6: Meets World Themes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so how how did this come about? Talk to us about how you got the call to do the Boy Meets World Themes song.
Speaker 5: I think she was an associate producer for the show. My bases is ending well in Hollywood. We were playing House of Loues, we played h the Key Club, you know, all kinds of it was. It was actually called Billboard Live at the time. All this came about through Karen McCain. Is that familiar?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 3: Of course we know Karen very well.
Speaker 5: Somehow, I don't know if she was just a fan of the band or what happened, but she goes, Phil would be perfect to write the song for this, and you know, you know what happened with Friends and the Red Brands. Sure, and I missed like who could put a world with a smile? I missed the I missed the vocals of lead of songs in the shows.
Speaker 3: And so what kind of guidance did they give you about what they were looking for?
Speaker 5: Michael Jacobs? Because when I wrote the very first the lead in of that song, when This Boy Meets World, was about me, not about Ben. You know another show, you guys had a six year hit show on Friday nights, and I had the opportunity to provide something that would you know, lead it, and I was I was like, dude, you got to you know, you got to do this. I feel like there was some divine intervention. I wrote a two minute and thirty five second song, sent a cassette in when there were cassettes, which I saw and they said, okay, it was like, well walking through this labyrinth of life. And even my my Steve Burns, my manors manager and guitar player, my very good friend, said they're not going to want that. It's too labyrinth is demographic.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, they too big a word for TV.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But Twentys and Crush had a really good Ascension in La. You know, we're doing really well. Everything kind of fell into place and I got that opportunity and over a weekend I had to scale down a two thirty five song. Now, let's talk about Ray. Ray had the first two theme songs. I stole. I was stealing money out of his pocket. And I didn't even know. You know, It's like I wasn't a position. But when I went to Ray's house and I walked into his because he was a music director of the show, and he walked I walked into his garage in Studio City and there was an Aerosmith album on the wall. Yeah, he had co produced it, and it was one of my favorite albums when I was a kid. Yeah, would you would you have to do with arisonth He goes, Oh, I signed them to Columbia. I was in A and R exactly the fun the fun stuff you learn when you walk into a that has that much talent. Oh cool people. So anyway, we went upstairs and worked on this song and I said, do you like it? I knew I was stealing his.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stealing his job.
Speaker 3: Basically he was cool.
Speaker 5: I mean he was very stoic kind of guy. Yeah, yeah, I really enjoyed the experience of this, So this opportunity that Michael gave me, and I mean, of course I brought something forward. Yeah, it was I get choked up.
Speaker 3: Sometimes, so it's there. It was originally a two and a half minute song that you delivered on cassette and I know, Okay.
Speaker 5: It's on Spotify.
Speaker 2: It is what's it called.
Speaker 5: It's called boy Meets World?
Speaker 2: What is it really?
Speaker 5: Yes, go listen to it or else send me.
Speaker 3: Tell us the story. So you get it from two and a half minutes, you get it down to the twenty five seconds they need. Then where do you go record it?
Speaker 5: Well, there was a session at Capital Studios, Okay, which is where everybody famous and I mean I met. I was walking around Big Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. Yeah, they were. They were recording in studios so cool. I'm like walking around their studio the dark. I didn't even turn the lights on. You know. They were in a and I was in B and ray. They were doing all the they were doing the que music. That's why they were doing all the Q music between you hey to Panga, right, do all of that stuff. And so I didn't come until late and uh, but I did. I went into the it was actually a green room. The paint, the paint on the wall, it was a material on these There were a bunch of old, old guys with horns and I'm like they were the guys who did the horns for the Judsons. Oh, oh, cool, amazing song. That's cool it was so you can tell excited. I I'm sorry, I'm really don't ever apologize the amazing. The experience was off the charts for me.
Speaker 3: Was that your first time at Capital Studios?
Speaker 5: Yes, first time? I'm not famous. You guys made me famous in a.
Speaker 3: Sense, so you get the job and then it starts airing on TV.
Speaker 5: Yes. And I saw it for the first time at a place called I had a gig at the gig in West la and I was eating at the Arsenal and it was the first time I ever saw the show. Then I got married and had a honeymoon in England and I saw it for the second time in Yorkshire. Wow. Really, there's a lot of love and emotion for you know, for me and what this was. And you know it's not like, oh it opened doors for me, absolutely posts that. I mean, that's the idea. I'm a businessman too, but it was so special.
Speaker 3: So the song's airing on Boy Meets World on Friday nights. Are you as you're doing gigs around town? Are you performing the song too?
Speaker 5: No, because I got married in my first woryalty check, went to my wife's wedding ring and we had a baby, And yes, I was writing music, but I wasn't performing.
Speaker 3: Okay, you weren't performing at that time.
Speaker 5: And I have performed it in DC. I performed it out here, the long version, the short version. I've done it acoustically, you know, in a you know, coffee houses and stuff. But it's always fun to see a smile on someone's face because, of course, you guys made everybody so happy.
Speaker 3: You're so sweet. What's the funniest story you have from revealing to someone that you're the guy who sings the Boy Meets the World themes song?
Speaker 5: Having my friends come over with their daughter who had dinner. This is when we were in an apartment and we just had our first baby in Miss Hollywood, and she couldn't even look me in the eye.
Speaker 3: She was just that excited, still enamored by it.
Speaker 5: And she was young, she was only like eight or nine. It wasn't like she was a she was a young lady, but she was a girl. And I'm like, it's okay, I wrote a song insange. I mean there's a lot of those. What you're asking me, Danielle is, yeah, there's I couldn't even know. There's a bag, a full bag of that stuff happened, and that happened in my life. It still happens. It still happens. I just got off the phone with a business associate in Toronto and her name's Winki. I love that name. It's so cute. And she's like, I'm getting I got to do a podcast with you know, pod meets the World. You know, I wrote the theme, she had no idea. I don't always tell everybody. Yeah, and she's like, oh my god, so cool. It's because of you guys. Again. Later, way after I did the song is when I got to know the show Yea and how you know I had shows like that as the Brady Bunch when I was a kid. And you know, actually Robbie Wrist who was cousin Oliver who came over. He was my drummer for a long time. We're very good friends.
Speaker 3: Oh you're kidding.
Speaker 5: Coming to la. I made my way into people. Stephen Still's house and shop. He wouldn't even talk to me until I beat him in pool in his kitchen. He had a pool table in his kitchen, just all kinds of easy stuff, rock and roll, crazy stuff.
Speaker 3: So whatever happened to twenty cent Crush, Twenty.
Speaker 5: Cent Crush went through a couple iterations and I'll get you guys the last CD. I have a friend who was the last drummer who played with Brian Wilson on tour for He was stolen away from me as a drummer and deserved it. He went to Barred Music Institute and we just finished something for David Crosby. But twenty cent Crush kind of is just there and my my band, which is kind of mine. I mean, I directed it all, and that might not have been the best thing. It could have been a little more organic. I could have let them do what they want. But I had learned to do everything play a drum machine. I didn't realize until I was really fifty six years old that I'm a left handed drummer, and that's why I couldn't play the drums. Oh wow, they're all set up and right and We did well, but we didn't get the major deals, you know, and that's okay. And then I got married and I still wrote music and make money. You know, as a writer, I didn't have the voice, you know. Michael Jacobs and the president of Virgin Lenny Kravitz is one of my favorite last major rock stars I think, although many since, but they came to my record release party at the Hollywood Athletic Club. Michael came, which yeah, that's cool. Yeah, I mean there was a lot of fun and a lot of good things, but it just didn't proceed through the band as much. We had the first color posters in town. Flyers really a footcone and building, and they had like amazing printers. You know, everyone had black and white stuff. You know, we had the first color stuff around.
Speaker 3: That's so cool. Your career ended up kind of taking a significant turn toward digital marketing and entrepreneurship. How did your creative background and music influence your work in those industries? And tell us what you're up to now left, left.
Speaker 5: And right brain girl, Yeah, yeah, combination of both. I had to be a I had to learn business because I needed to take care of a family. Yeah, I put my life on hold, musical life on hold. I did some, but it became a third priority right first, which is okay. I'm not sad. I have three great children, but it's uh. You know, I've owned a few companies in digital average. I got in right at the beginning. I've had a very lucky God higher power. I've been and I'm not a super religious person. Definitely, there's been some intervention in my life that kept me going and staying on the top. And I think it's again just you just keep going. Yeah, not like I'm not a depressed person. Maybe that's why i haven't written the best lyrics of my life.
Speaker 2: I'm some sadness.
Speaker 5: I've had sadness and I have it's been pain. But I think the best is about to come, believe it or not.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 2: It's a great way to look at it.
Speaker 3: Do you notice any very specific inspiration in the Boy Meets World theme song, like anything in particular ins Yeah, like what, well, I.
Speaker 5: Think my music the stuff I was doing at the time. You know, when I was writing, I wrote the music for the band and had a record you know that was about to come out and an EP. Actually I've never released a real record and I have about a eighty songs to release. Wow, what a good marketer. I am right anyway, my friends give me about that. I think it was understanding the show watching it. I'd been written writing stuff for Disney, for and even Hannah Barbera. I'd be writing some stuff for people because that was a good way to make money besides waiting tables. Yeah, I love too. I mean I love everything. I don't you know when I go wait tables, I can't be playing in a studio, and actors and actresses that are that wait tables are like I can't wait to my next audition. I'm like, get into what you're doing at the moment. So I was just in the moment, and that's what came out. You know, remember talking to me from the stage of a.
Speaker 3: Shoot, No no, tell us the story.
Speaker 5: I came with a fraternity brother who was out here on a conference at a conference, and I said, I take them to a taping. Yeah, CBS not. I mean, it's so weird how the cross functional you know, studios are, and and more than anything besides seeing you guy, you know, it's bleachers. You got like bleachers, you got like I use the comedian and who kind of does Mitch me and Mickey Dolan's was was he an associate producer.
Speaker 3: Or he was the director? Probably that week he directed a couple of us.
Speaker 5: My song is very monkey aesque. It's extremely monkey ask if you listen to it. Yeah, I'm a huge fan of their music. His voice, especially in an incredible voice. And they weren't play their room music.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Don Kirshner just blew them out of you know, wouldn't let them play and that pissed them off.
Speaker 3: So Mickey was there, and you're in the audience.
Speaker 5: Mickey there, but my friend stood up and said, this is the guy that did the new theme song. You know my friend did that. Oh my gosh, you don't remember. Okay, of course you've had a lot of life, you know, so you don't remember. And and and then Mickey said you got to sing the song. And I'm like, well, at that point, I wasn't as confident in my voice without a guitar, and I didn't want to do it. And and he goes sing this song and I sang it. Actually, you said I we're not I didn't want to do it, and you said we're not going to continue tape it sorry this song.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: So I'm up there and I'm like, when this is boy meets for us and he's like, the guy's like, he didn't sing that song.
Speaker 3: Oh so funny.
Speaker 5: It's a true story, true dad.
Speaker 3: So funny. What are you up to now, Phil? Where can people find you? What can we hear? Tell us what you're up to now?
Speaker 5: Actually a lot's going on right now because I'm I'm actually about to buy a jeep and go up to Seattle and visit my twenty three year old daughter and her boyfriend, nice with them, and work because I'm you know, I've been I've made money from this screen for years. And I'm going to buy two of my guitars back that I sold and I'm going to kind of be a troubadour for a little while.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 5: I mean, you caught me in a in like a major transition of life. You you guys were everything. And you know when this boy meets real? Do you made this boy meet the world? Girl come from Sri Lanka, Auslia beware in the world. Wow, that show your show impacted So it made me somewhat of a name, you know, and people like the song. I've heard people say they hate my song some of the.
Speaker 6: Chat listen, ye, welcome, welcome to the world.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the world.
Speaker 5: I don't care. That's stuff doesn't bother me. Yeah, I know who I am at this point in life exactly.
Speaker 6: Just think about those people when you're cashing those checks from Sri Lanka.
Speaker 5: Well, they're small at this point in time.
Speaker 3: I know, we don't know, we know, we're aware, but it's okay.
Speaker 5: You guys are aware, we know, we know. Well.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for being here with us. Phil. It's really been interesting to hear the origin story of the song. It's great to see where you are now. You have some legendary stories, and thank you for coming and sharing them with us.
Speaker 5: You know, you guys helped my life a lot, and it's embarrassed. I'm glad I was there for you as much as you know Michael for me. Are you guys?
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Thank you well.
Speaker 3: Listen for email. We want to hear, we want to hear. I'm going to look on Spotify for the original song.
Speaker 5: I'll you a link to it. It's that easy.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, Thank you, Bye bye.
Speaker 6: He's that guy that, like at a party you just sit next to and he just would have story after like playing cool with Steven Stills in his head, like that kind of thing, just story after story of rock and roll stuff.
Speaker 3: It's so interesting too that I never really thought about how Ray Colecord would have felt about the idea that now they're bringing in someone from the outside to write a new theme song. And I we didn't get the answer from him, but I wonder what the answer to that question was when he said, Hey, Ray, do you like it? I wonder if I was like, no, I've got criticisms, or if he was like, you know, I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't. I'm I'm I was.
Speaker 1: I was kind of expecting him to say that, like Michael wrote the lyric.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I was gonna ask, Michael jump in that.
Speaker 1: No, it sounds like he wrote a two and a half minutes version and then they just cut it down.
Speaker 6: No, not for this song, but doesn't didn't Michael Wasn't he known for writing? Didn't he write write the theme songs as for his other shows?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I thought so, yeah so, And I think I wonder if if Michael wrote the guitar theme for his own logo, because you know, that Michael Jacobs has.
Speaker 2: Yeah, didn't in that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, maybe he might have.
Speaker 2: Maybe that was Ray I don't know, I don't know. Interesting Michael musician sing Yeah.
Speaker 3: Thank you all for listening to this episode of Pod Meets World. As always, you can follow us on Instagram pod Meets World Show. You can send us your emails pod Meets World Show at gmail dot com and we've got merch who when you buy some match j Gus Nice Podmeetsworldshow dot com writer send us out.
Speaker 2: We love you all, pod dismissed.
Speaker 1: Podmeets World is an iHeart podcast producer hosted by Danielle Fischel, Wilfredell and Ryder Strong Executive producers Jensen Carp and Amy Sugarman, Executive in charge of production, Danielle Romo, producer and editor, Tarasubasch producer, Maddie Moore, engineer and Boy Meets World superman Easton Allen. Our theme song is by Kyle Morton of Typhoon. Follow us on Instagram at Podmeats World Show, or email us at Podmeats World Show at gmail dot com