Speaker 1: Sir, how you guys doing. Can y'all hear me? Yeah, we can hear you just back, can you hear us? Yes, sir.
Speaker 2: I'm on my wife's computer, so I'm trying to figure out how to change your name on it.
Speaker 1: Right now? What's up to tell you? Haley? Was that you? Not Haley?
Speaker 3: No? No, l W was good by?
Speaker 1: I'm good. How you doing?
Speaker 3: Man? Listen? Man, life is good man, one ft in front of the other man. I got my head hash so I can see where I'm going. But before we start, before we get into football, I just want to know that you got a nutritionist.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't have. I do have a nutritions on the team that.
Speaker 3: Are using well, we're not using We're not using him or her no more, we're not using Listen. I'm a meal prep I'm the NFL Nutritions. I've been appointed by the NFL for all the players you know, So I'm gonna senior information and I'm gonna be your me. I'm gonna meal prep you meals for the next seventeen weeks and.
Speaker 1: For the playoffs.
Speaker 3: And you my second client. So I got is you and Kirby Joseph. And then I'm mo and twenty dollars a week. Twenty dollars a week, that's all. That's all I charge. I'll be making spared heat before every game.
Speaker 1: I'm about to tell all the rookies about that.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Literally.
Speaker 4: Uh, you get traded, you go to Seattle, and it seems like in Seattle you found a home. I mean, look, it's not that you didn't play, you didn't play bad, but it seems like you found a home in Seattle. Can you tell us what's the biggest difference between Seattle and New York? And I'm not talking about geographically, but I'm saying in the defenses, was it something the way the coaches, the way you received the information. Was it the way they gave the information? Is that the defensive steam what was different about the defense?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I agree with you. I feel like I found a home out here in Seattle. I feel like there's a combination of things that made it feel different. So the fan base was one of the big differences, just like the way they embrace me, the way they show up on game day, the way they support our team and stuff like that. And then also just in terms of schematics and coaches is I feel like, you know, having a d who came from the Cowboys and then coach Mike McDonald, I feel like they just kind of created a scheme where they allow me to like play with freedom and they allow me to be like a playmaker and use my athleticism, and uh, they they celebrate me for you know, just being in the backfield and and sometimes uh like if I'm if I see a play outside of the scheme, they allow me to like sometimes swim a block. Yeah, exactly, go make a play where you know, a lot of times throughout my career, I feel like I've was almost too culchable at times where you know, I was taken away from my playmaking ability where I was like trying to play a block the way the coaches wanted me to and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So it's a combination of stuff.
Speaker 3: It's so funny you just said that. We just talked to Kirby Joseph and the one thing I asked him, obviously they have a new defensive coordinator, right, and I said, do you still have the freedom to have free will outside the scheme that your coach has where they still allow you to do that, and he said yes. And the fact that you you started everything out about your coaches allowing you to have the freedom to be able to make plays based on your football knowledge and what your I see instead of what it says on paper is really really important, especially for players like yourself to be able to reach the maximum potential out there on Sundays. And that's that's really dope. That's really really dope to hear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, I think it's important. I mean for me, it just made me feel like it brought like the excitement of football back for me a little bit too, which made me like, once I started having fun, y'all played before, so you know how it is like when you're out there having fun and you're able to play free and you know, have free will and be celebrated for it, it's like the best out.
Speaker 1: Of you comes out. And I feel like that's how it is here. I ask you this.
Speaker 4: When you're at the Giants and then you get traded, You're like, damn, anybody ever been traded from the Giants to the Jams or Jazz to the Giants? I mean, because it is so different Jet fans. I mean, the Jets fans and the Giants fan they're so different. The city reacts so different than the each team.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, like you said, even though we played in the same stadium, the fan base felt different, the culture felt very different. The Jets were kind of further out in Jersey. Yeah, I felt like we were like a New Jersey team kind of. And then the Giants being so close to the city made me feel like I was the actual New York team. But it was very interesting. I mean, luckily I didn't have to move during that trade. I was still able to stay in. But it was definitely weird when like that same week I got traded, I ended up playing in the stadium, and like, instead of going into one parking lot, I went to a different parking lot, and instead of walking down that hall to go to one locker room, I just went to a different locker room. So it was very strange. Just h it was interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how is the body holding up? Man? Going into camp? I mean, actually camp now ending prepared your body holding up?
Speaker 1: I mean amazing, honestly.
Speaker 2: I mean, uh, I have a coaching staff, our strength staff here at Seattle as the same strength staff I had at USC.
Speaker 1: UH dope.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's really cool. So they got to see me develop as like you know, when I.
Speaker 1: Was a young player, so they know they know what works for Linded with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, and we all talk about how it looks like I'm like and it feels like I'm in the best.
Speaker 1: Shape of my life. Honestly, that's dope. I mean that's saying something.
Speaker 4: I mean for a guy your size to be able to move and it be as agile because we saw what did they say, You're you're the largest guy to ever get what do you have a ninety yard return returch averager? You're you're the heaviest guy in NFL history to return an interception that far for a touchdown?
Speaker 1: Correct, Yeah, that's correct, yes, sirs.
Speaker 4: So so how did that? So let me so take us through that, take us through that play? What what?
Speaker 1: What was?
Speaker 4: What were you supposed were you supposed to dropping courage or did you see something?
Speaker 1: You see his eyes that just like, let I've been to make this play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's one of Mike McDonald's genius players right there actually where it was designed for the detackers to drop out And I actually got to pick and practice earlier in camp. So when that play was dialed up, like every time it's dout up, I'm thinking, I'm a players coming my way, and it just happened, like it happened so fast, man, Like people were asking me like, oh, like what were you thinking when it happened? And I was telling everybody it felt like it was like an outer body experience actually, like I felt like I was almost watching myself from like an aerial view of the happening, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Because you snagged it. I mean, it wasn't like it ain't like you didna bro you. I mean like you played tight end at some point in time, you caught the ball. You played on the other side of the ball. You had to that was.
Speaker 2: That means a lot I played. I played in the high school, but it wasn't like much. It was like just every once in a while. I went to a big high school, so we didn't have to play both sides that much. But I'm an athlete though.
Speaker 3: You know you are you from l A.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was born in California, but I went to high school and Daytona Beach, Florida, So I was kind of back and forth from California Florida most of my upbringing.
Speaker 3: That's live.
Speaker 4: You got a different quarterback this year, Gino leaves, he goes to goes to the Las Vegas Raiders income Sam Donald, who did an next excellent job last year. But you you played with with Sam.
Speaker 1: And and and and and.
Speaker 4: And with the Jets, so you're very familiar with him. What did the expectation what you guys. You guys had had a nice little end to the season last year. I mean, so, what what's the expectations this year for Seattle?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think the expectation is, you know, as a defense, we we want to be the best on the on the field. We have high expectations for our offense this year, but like we compete with each other even within the defensive room. And sorry, the defensive line wants to be the best group on the defense. The DB's one of the best group on the defense and so on. But I'm definitely excited about the way our offense is looking right now. We've got a new coordinator and we're running the ball great so far. It's only been preseason, but it just it just looks like a new team with the way we're running the ball. And then like you said, I played with Sam Donald sorry on the Jets, and then I also played with him at USC for like one year.
Speaker 1: Damn, you can't get away from him. Huh. Yeah, I know he keeps tuggling, but like seeing what he did last year.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, he even played against us really well when we played them last year against the Vikings. Yeah, and just seeing the way he's matured, and you know, he's bounced around, played on a few teams, played in a few different systems, and I think he's finally found his groove and matured into a good player most definitely.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm excited for you guys too, especially from an offensive perspective seeing what Sam Donald was able to do in Minnesota last year, obviously with Justin Jefferson in Addison hoguson. But then also now you got json, you got Cooper Cup over there, Kenneth Walker obviously taking some of the pressure off him from to be able to flourish. I think y'all gonna find y'all, y'all, y'all gonna be fine. So I'm excited for y'all. Who y'all got Week one?
Speaker 1: We got the Niners.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, y'all got divisional match divisional match week one.
Speaker 3: Baby, y'all, y'all got that. Y'all got that. Niners they hurt, they don't know who they're gonna throw the ball to. Yeah, y'all, good, y'all got that.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, let me ask you a question when you when you when you, what's your mindset? What's your thought process? Because you know you do you move up and down the line because you know, oh the great like a lot of the defensive players that you know, the Reggie Wife, the Bruce Smell, the Aaron Donalds, those guys that Johnny Randers, Warren sapp They moved up and down the line, and they trying to turn the handle to the door and see which one opens the quickets, which one opened the easiest. And that's where I'm gonna stay. So I might be ay, I might have to be a line up in a seven, I might have to line up in a five. I might get a three. I might get hey, I might get the nose whatever. I'm just trying to find the weakest leak. Because that's how it was on the saying Giety the old and in the week get taken advantage of.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm looking to do.
Speaker 2: I mean, you said it perfectly. I mean I never heard it described with the opening the door thing. That's like I'm gonna have to take that back into the D line room and read. But yeah, I mean I think that's something that makes me a unique player. Since coming out of college, I could play from the zero all the way out to like six nine technique on the edge, uh like, And it showed up last year. I was getting, you know, sacks at end. I was getting sacks at three technique. I prefer three technique. Like playing you had to play the under tackle hunt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like to like that shade. It's just less face, less stuff to look at.
Speaker 2: Sometimes when I'm out there at the end, it's like they will trying to put a receiver out there and make him look like he's.
Speaker 1: Cracky.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it's all that tricky stuff out there on the edge. Sometimes when I'm on the three technique, I'm just it's just monitoring.
Speaker 1: Go, it's go. I'm getting on my man right now as quick as possible.
Speaker 2: But in certain situations, like playing against the Niners, it's a little less about finding the fish what we call it, you know, like the oh hey, you gotta land him. Hey, we got a fish over there. Yeah, we got the fish. But against playing like the Niners is set of finding the fish. They actually like to line me up on Trent because they say their offense is kind of ran around him sometimes, so it's like their their run game and a lot of stuff like that tends to run towards Trent Williams, so they like to put me on him to kind of like help shut down the run a little bit.
Speaker 1: So it works hand in hand like that. What's it like?
Speaker 4: Let me make what's it like to get traded mid season? I mean, so they called you, So were you home when you got the news that you were traded?
Speaker 1: Were you home? Were you at practice? So? Where were you when you got the news that you were going to get traded?
Speaker 2: I was in the building, it was Yeah, it was on a Monday, So I came in just doing my normal routine. I was definitely hearing like conversations about like possible trade, you know, with my agent and just the way the season was going for the Giants. You know, we were we were losing, We were pretty much already out of the playoffs. And then the GM like called me into his office, so I kind of already expected what was coming, and the way he presented it to me was making it seem like I had like two teams to choose from that were like both trying to trade for me for around the same offer pretty much. And at the time, like the Seahawks were like number one in the division. I knew a Pete Carroll a little bit, and I just thought it was the best fit for me. It was obviously a struggle, like coming all the way to the West coast Pacific northwest in the middle, Yeah, that's a long way. Yeah, it was a long and then I'm living in a hotel for like two weeks before I get situated in like a house and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So it's a lot.
Speaker 2: But you know, I even played good for those eight weeks that I was here, And I remember, like my wife and like coaching teammates even asking me, like, you know, how were you able to play good even in the middle of like moving and transitioning your life stuff at that And for me, I told my wife and other people that like there was so much going on like out of my control that it made me like full from what I could control exactly. I was fully dialting on what I could control. So it's just like the way I'll showed up for work every day, the way I played and stuff like that just like went to another level because I was like, oh, like I put so much more emphasis and focus on like what I could control.
Speaker 3: What are your goals this upcoming seven? From an individual standpoint, obviously, you know team goals, you have those. Defensively you have obviously you have team goals that you have as a unit. But from an individual standpoint, what do you hope to accomplish this season outside of the main goal being Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: I mean as an individual, I think I just want to like build on the season I had last year. I felt like I was short of some accolades that I that I worked for, and I feel like I want to, you know, be first AP All Pro and Pro Bowl this year, and you know, maybe like ten plus sacks, like fifteen plus TfL just and I also feed the rest of my guys. I feel like we have a great D line right now, and I feel like at least four of us can have eight plus sacks this year.
Speaker 4: Like that, do you feel like the defensive tackles because you guys don't get the high sack totals. Aaron Donald's is a nominally a guy that played the three, they can get twenty sacks. That's crazy, that's heard different. But you guys don't get like the edges. You know, the Miles Garrett and and the Michael Parsons and the TJ. Watson's out there on edge and playing in space. They're gonna have thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, seventeen, twenty sacks. Do you feel like you guys get the credit that you deserve.
Speaker 2: I think the standard for d tackle definitely has changed in the last few years, and I think Aaron Donald was a big part of that. Obviously, him getting ten plus sacks every year and you know, one of these sacks his defensive Player of the year, you know that was that was different for a defensive tackle. I think like if you were getting like six to eight sacks as a defensive tackle normally, that's like a good season. That's a head of the season, that's a that's a good season for a de tackle normally. And I think nowadays, you know, fans want to see ten plus sacks from a defensive tackle for them to think that you had a good season, and and Unfortunately, they see sacks as like one of the main stats, and they don't see like all the play and playout players that run the tackle for losses, the holding up so the linebackers can make the plays.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't like to do all that either. I like, well, I know what you told me. You have to play the under tackle. I already know you ain't tried the two gaps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like you anything, but I want I want to make the play for sure. I love my linebackers, But like I said, we'd be competing in our room. So I'm hey, a first cup, first served, bro.
Speaker 4: I'm tried to get out. I got first track. I'm close to it. But you I heard you in the magic. Oh what do you know about that?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 1: I just I think you don't little research.
Speaker 2: So you Yeah, it's not like it's not like pulling bunnies out of a hat, like not like that type of magic, you know. I mean, it's it's a card game. It's kind of like similar to like Pokemon. Okay, you collect cards and you can play. It's it's called like magic. The gathering from my wizards to gathering, yeah okay, yeah, and I Wizards of the Coast is the brand that that makes them. And what's cool is they they're based out here in Seattle. So they gave me like a tour of their facility and stuff like that, and uh, you know, we've been in communication about it. So is that what you do in your downtown? I mean, I do a lot of things in my downtown. I feel like I'm pretty different from most football players. I think I started playing football later in life, Like I didn't start playing football until I got to high school. And I feel like because of that, I was able to kind of figure myself out as like a person a little bit. I mean I was young still obviously, but I feel like I was able to like find other interests in hobbies and stuff like that outside of football.
Speaker 1: So I like to go like spear fishing and like boating and traveling and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: That's what I was I was about to ask you, being up there in Seattle, do you like them you like to go fishing? Because you know, uh, what's the market I would have there? Because you got to go to the market you go to see you got to go see him throw.
Speaker 1: The fish and do all have you? Have you caught him? Have you been able to catch it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course I went up there, like a few weeks after I got traded, when I finally got out of the hotel, like me and my wife like, Okay, now it's time to explore the city a little bit. So we went to it and like they all recognized me, like right away, so they were like, big, can you gotta come over here? And like I was definitely nerver. Could I feel like I got hands? Like you've seen the interception, but yeah, yeah, catching a wet, slippery fishing fish. Yeah yeah, but but I caught it, and it was it was a pretty cool tradition. But yeah, that's something I like to do during my my off time is go fishing and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: And I'm based down in Florida during the off season. So it was per you you're in Florida, Yes, sir? Where for a lot of that? Man, I'm right here.
Speaker 3: I'm right here south West Ranches.
Speaker 1: What's that fishing? Baby?
Speaker 3: I free dive when I fish, because.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. When I go spird fishing, you be free diving. Yeah, come on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, look I can hold my breath bath Hey, Leonard, I canhol like no minutes. I can get in the spit in the water like my I'm no mad okay. Yeah, so man, when you get in the off season, man, I got you, we got we can take my boat.
Speaker 1: Taking where you at? Where you at? Huh you where you live?
Speaker 3: I'm in Southwest Ranches and for a lot of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's nice. Let's go man, let's do it. Yeah, sir, this man tell me he got a boat and everything I do, got I do, got it.
Speaker 3: I got a yacht. It ain't it ain't mine. But but Mickey Harrison, let me use his yacht when.
Speaker 1: I same thing. You can't. Ain't nobody fishing, no yacht. Hey, this would you like? Would you? Would you?
Speaker 4: Would you go to trip? Let's just say they said, well, they go out for they got to bring me back. I couldn't stay out there for those two three months. The deadliest catch. You know, they got to the bar and see and they think, I think you could do it like a couple of days. They have to come get me.
Speaker 2: I allow the way the boat be almost completely tilted over. I don't know, you'd be sick. Yeah, I'm pretty adventurous and a life to do a lot of crazy stuff. My teammates have judged me for sometimes, but that's one of those. I don't know about that list. Cut you good when you're good with that? Say them Alaska King Crabs. I wait till they break up. I break them, wait till they break them to the shore. I get them being I'll buy them from the market.
Speaker 1: Like Hey, I like the I like the T shirt. You know that T shirt? Ligger than five?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, that's my team from l a baby Man Literard.
Speaker 1: Thanks for joining us, Man, stay healthy.
Speaker 4: Great a tremendous season last year, hopefully even better season this year. Man, Thanks for dropping by. And guess what when you get that when you get those double digit sacks this year and make first team All Pro, come back and tell us about it.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, y'all have me Man, all right, thanks, thanks for joining us. Bro. Appreciate you. I'll see you on that boat.
Speaker 3: I got you, I got you.
Speaker 4: Oh, Joe, we got a little bad news. Chiefs wide receiver ros Sheet Rice has accepted the six game suspension for violating the NFL Personal Conduct Policy and July Rice was suspended what sent us to thirty days in jail and five years probation for his role in a multi car crash in Dallas that left multiple people injured during the twenty twenty four off season. Oh yoll, how much does this hurt the chief start to the twenty twenty five It doesn't hurt.
Speaker 3: The Chiefs at all. It doesn't hurt the Chiefs at all. Spect from an offensive perspective, they have Patrick Mahomes at the Helm. They had Patrick Mahomes at the hell him. You look at look at situation similar to when when Tyreek left, that offense didn't miss a beat because the quarterback is that great. Now they still have Hollywood Brown, so that they'll be fine. I'm missing somebody. They still have Xavier Worthy, you know. And one thing about that offense is each game you never know whose day it's gonna be as great as Rashi Rice is when he's out Rashid Rice is when he's out there on the field, it's an awesome thing. With him being absent for six games, it's not going The Chiefs offense is not going to miss abate. That's just how great that quarterback is.
Speaker 4: Well, I think the thing is is that you look at Rashid Rice's rookie season, they won and they won the championship, and he was only going to he was only getting better before he got hurt last year. Look at the numbers that he was putting up and plus when when Tyreek left, Travis Kelceer was at his apex. The question is can he steal Can he summons it up again and give you those type of seasons? We saw a dip into production. He had the fewest amount of catches, the fewest amount of yards that he's had in probably a decade. So what we saw last year is not the Travis Kelceon that we're used to seeing. Can he said he's lost twenty five pounds he got back. Congratulations trap on getting married. It's gonna be an unbelievable that's going to be the spectacle.
Speaker 1: That might be a lady died and prince that might be something.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know the last time we've had a wedding that's you know, that's gonna be to the scale of what this see is, given who he is, given who she is, who that's gonna be something that's gonna be something special. Uh, but I do think it hurts Oh Joe. Now, the question is is Hollywood brown all the way back it's Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Is Hollywood gonna be Hollywood?
Speaker 3: Healthy?
Speaker 1: He's healthy, Xavi, You're Worthy, look good.
Speaker 4: He looked unbelievable and and and the super Bowl and no, look, it's hard for me to really judge it on that, Oh Joe, because he's so far behind, and they just like, hey, do what you want to do? Bro them them them empty calorie yard. They ain't doing nothing. But I did see. I did see as the season progressed, I saw Xavier Worthy get better and better and better. Yeah, and so I'm counting on him to build on that. Not the question again, the question what his nef got? What is trial gonna be able to give you cans? He cans? He summons it up one more time and give you what because he had a great was that the Texans? He had a game, but pride after that. That was not that Travis Kelsey were used to seem.
Speaker 3: But also you have to understand from a defensive perspective, when when you go into a game like that and you're playing the Chiefs defensively, you make your adjustments based on trying to stop eighty seven? How do we stop the Chiefs offense? Well, for one, you take away Patrie Mahomes number one target, number one weapon that's trapped Keelsa, so obviously with teams eyeing on him a little bit more than others, now you need other players to step up to the plate and show that they can also be dominant at a position and hurt you as well them moving Xavier Worthy around, put them in different positions to make plays. This year, you got a Hollywood Brown coming back, acclimate it into the system. He's healthy this year, fast as hell. Hell they got They got a little mini four by one track team too over there now, so they ain't no slouching. So I think they're not going to miss a beat offensively. When Rashid Rice does come back, that will make them that much better because it adds another weapon to Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 4: Arsenal, I think the biggest thing is for them is that can they protect Mahomes.
Speaker 1: The offensive line problem.
Speaker 3: Last year, especially especially in that Philly game, it was it was, It was part of the problem throughout the season last year, and it happened in Spurts Mahomes running for his life. But obviously it came to a head when they played the defensive line like them Goddamn Eagles in boy oh Man. That was that was y I feel I feel I feel bad. I feel I felt bad. Packed It seemed like as soon as he got the ball, they was in his face.
Speaker 1: Yeah they were.
Speaker 4: I mean, we saw this before in Tampa when they played Tampa in the Super Bowl in Tampa. He didn't have time and and it doesn't matter. We saw this with Tom Brady with the Giants when you got you. We saw this with what Manning against Seattle.
Speaker 3: Bronco.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm against Bronco. Yeah, yeah, I was. I was at that game.
Speaker 4: But he accepted that they were looking to get the reports where they were looking for a whole season. The NFL PA like nine, we're not gonna be not we can't drive with that. But he says, okay, six games. Let's let me go ahead and get this behind me so I can move forward, move forward with my life and this season. So Rashid Rice has accepted a six game suspension for violating the NFL Personal Conduct Policy. Michael Parson's the Green Bay rumors were in full swing this morning with this picture surfaced of him at DLW. Well James later reports Michael was just seeking a second opinion.
Speaker 1: On his back.
Speaker 4: The Cowboys had Parsons undergoing the MRI on his back Sunday, and coach Brian Schottenheimer said the results were pretty clean. If Parson's going to continue to hold in until he receives a contract extension, he'll need the doctor to sign off his back tightness being too much to play through.
Speaker 1: Would you think, O, Joe, I love the game?
Speaker 3: Huh. For the love of the game, Jerry can play his, then Mike, you can play his. It's all a game at the end of the day. You know how it goes. Oh that's how you feel? Will shoot this? How I feel?
Speaker 1: My back hurt.
Speaker 3: I gotta get a second opinion so we can both play the same game. And I don't. I don't think Mike ain't gonna fold no time soon, you know, if anything, Honestly, if I was him, I wouldn't play week one. I wouldn't play week one.
Speaker 1: You over the m smith leverage. Oh yeah, so you.
Speaker 3: Go out there, you're playing the Eagles. You need all hands on debt for one to be playing the defending Super Bowl champions, especially on the defensive side of the all your best player not playing. Okay, Jerry, you got your ego. You don't want to pay me. Cool, let's see what you do without me, and don't go out there week two and you play the Giants and you start the season oh and two. Oh oh oh no it listen to me. It has a little pressure on Jerry. I gotta do something. I gotta do something when you start out the whole one too. Boy. Listen to them fans over there, not that he cares, or the media or the or the pundits piling on top of the cowboys. You're lying your ego to get away, and you well, I don't, I don't. I don't think winning is winning is on the horizon. It's not his first thought when it comes to him being the owner. It's about lining the pockets and making as much as possible. So I you ain't one in thirty years, So it probably won't. It probably won't hurt. It won't hurt him until the Hurst's pockets.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, but he's gonna have to get a doctor to sign off, so he'll get a doctor's note. Say hey, tell him my back type. It's hard because a lot of doubt all though bad you you got to be putting my credibility on the line. You gotta be put my credibility on the line. Man. But Micah so there's nothing to him. Going to Green Bay is just the rumor of circulating. He was in the airport going to get a second opinion on its back. Jaguars rookie wide receiver quarterback Travis Hunter is ready to play both ways and week one again the Panthers. Although Hunter was held out of some training camp practices and the final preseason game because of injury, Jaguars James Gladstone says Hunter is now full speed on the practice field. He's on the grass today and he's rolling full speed. We expect him to be who we know him to be, and that's somebody that impacts both sides of the football. We can't wait to see that on Sundays and one Monday night this season. Man, how did Jacks get a Monday night game?
Speaker 1: Who else?
Speaker 3: How they get a mon night game? Boy, Brian Tomans, Junior, Trevor Lawrence atn again.
Speaker 4: How do they get a Monday night game? I just with all those guys you just named how many games they win last year.
Speaker 3: Name about that. They got box office peat. They got box office players that people want to see.
Speaker 1: Dave Jacksonville, Jacksonville, Who Jacksonville.
Speaker 3: The players people want to see Jacksonville, Travis Hunter, Box Office, Brian Thomas Jr. Box Office. Yeah, we want to I want to see that. We want to see that. We tune in.
Speaker 4: You want you wanted to see Papa Rod. You wanted to see pot Papa Rodd at the Sydney Opera House.
Speaker 1: Or you want to see him in Jacksonville.
Speaker 3: You know what, as long as he's singing, I'm paying for it.
Speaker 4: There's a reason why. There's a reason why there are memorables events. Uh uh the Beatles on the Ed Sullivan Show, They're they're, they're they're there. There's uh, Michael this at Wembley State. There's a reason to me. Venues mad Right, we'll talk to me. Let me tell you something. Venues matter.
Speaker 3: But when certain people are gonna be there, I'm paying for it the regardless beyond. So you're gonna check me out, Beyonce, Let's say at the hard Rock and see at at at the hard Rock Stadium with a Dolphins player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's gonna stay it out.
Speaker 3: Well, Helen, I say, is it got damn House of Blues which is small and only only since five thousand. It's still gonna sell out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so when you have But Trevor Lawrence and Brian Thomas Junior ain't Beyonce, I know.
Speaker 3: But I'm trying to give you a little perspective.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because if I feel like, if I feel like the way I look at it, this is what I look at it.
Speaker 1: And you tell me what you think. If Beyonce goes to and performs at.
Speaker 4: The House of Blues, I'm gonna feel that's more special because that's an intimate setting. That's not what she normally performs at. She normally performs that arenas eighty five yards. I'm just want to she performed somewhere at the five Foul Year. Oh that's intimate. Yeah, Oh I know Beyonce. Oh hey man, where you going?
Speaker 1: Man? Beyonce plumed hot? But how you get tickets? Don't worry about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but see, so what does that tell you? So that mean that tells you that it's an intimate setting Monday night because of Brian Thoman Jr. And Travis Hunter and the world won't see it. I want to see it, so the NFL understand.
Speaker 1: I will watch them on Sunday.
Speaker 3: How do we create these eyes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I think it has more to do with Trav. Travis has more to do with him potentially playing both ways because normally, the one thing they always assured was you had to play a Thursday night game. Everybody had to play a Thursday night game. On a Thursday game Thursday night, Thursday, Cowboys play. Uh, Cowboys normally play too. They normally play Thanksgiving and then they probably play the following Thursday. With that being said, Uh, and don't you I'm anxious to see what he looks like on both sides.
Speaker 3: Don't jump on our bandwagon either. Who Jaguars, Oh that's your team now? No, I'm saying, I'm saying I'm my receivers, My receivers, Brian Thomas Jr. Travel something them my people than my people. Okay yeah yeah, And and and then we might we might win the AFC South.
Speaker 1: So where Houston is gonna go? Who the taxis?
Speaker 3: Shoe Area twenty nine?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, what's up?
Speaker 4: Dravis Hunter and his wife Lena Hey got some great news. They're just enow they're having a son. Aay, does fatherhood change your mentality on how you play the game and who you do it for a.
Speaker 3: Little bit in a sense. Obviously, once you have a child, you want to play, and well, especially when the baby so young, it's kind of different when the baby that young. You know, you just obviously you keep the main thing, the main thing, and want to be able to provide, you know, for for said child. But my view in general on the game, obviously with me having you know, three hundred and seventy four kids, it really never changed. I just always kept the main thing, the main thing, and wanted to be greeted my craft in general craft. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's dope. Man, they did they had the baby or she's pregnant. Okay, yeah, that's dope. That's lie, that's live.
Speaker 4: That's lie because I think the thing is on your for me, You're like, hey, damn, I'm sure wish we could have had these in.
Speaker 1: The off season. Mm hmm. It is what it is.
Speaker 4: Uh, But but I was very fortunate my girlfriend at the time, she was like, hey, you gotta go to work, hand of that.
Speaker 1: I got this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Congratulations Trapping and Leanna, that's dope. New parents married, new parents put his mind at ease, you know, a. I think there's something to be said for for for a guy that's married. Uh, and get to come home.
Speaker 4: If it's if it's happening, you know obviously obviously, Oh Joey is married a girlfriend. Uh, but not you bickering and going back and board. You don't want to come home.
Speaker 3: That's rough. That's rough.
Speaker 1: That's rough. That's rough. OLDO. They had the baby? Did they have the baby or they have of the baby. Was she pre Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh they already had it. Oh man, that's that's okay. Okay.
Speaker 4: Hey, oh, so she was pregnant. So I guess he was pregnant. Welcome, welcome the baby boy, Oh, baby boy. Okay, yeah, I guess you. I guess she was pregnant when she got married.
Speaker 3: Oh that's life. Hey, hey, trap, I know you're gonna see this boy. Hey, listen aller at your boy. Baby.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't know.
Speaker 4: I didn't because a lot of you know, a lot of a lot of women don't want don't want to be I don't want to be pregnant with no at my wedding.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: They want they want they wear the dress to be they want that thing to be perfect. They ain't trying to be pregnant. But hey, congrat well, congrat relations on the birth of your first child. Travis and Leanna. Congratulations Hopefully it's a healthy baby boy. Much success on the field and a happy home to YouTube guys.
Speaker 3: And if you need, if you need, I'll let your boy.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: But I didn't. I didn't been there about thirty seven times. I got I got a nursing program too, you know about you know, I got a nursing program for kids.
Speaker 4: See ray John Rondo is dominating a rec league in flag football as a quarterback.
Speaker 1: Check out this video.
Speaker 5: Oh Joe, okay, okay, danged that thing out.
Speaker 3: Well he listen, it looked good. But I want to I want to I want to question, Oh, I want to question the the level of competition that I'm seeing here on film.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he ain't. They talked about he the top right flag football in the country.
Speaker 3: Not throwing a handt I want to see. I need to see the competition. I need to see him against some better competition.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: They look like uh, you know, you know Amazon drivers, you know, everybody everybody taking to break they off work and they out there is playing flag.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Raishonas athlete you can, you can, you can play a little bit of everything.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, Crackerball logo is back to its original, the cracker Ball logo after a viral issue of the company being too woke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I crack uh o yo. So if Cracker Bell go.
Speaker 4: Back to their old you know, they had the guy on the on the barrel and I think he's leaning on the rocking chair right than the rocket chair leaning on the battle Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: So if Crackerboll going back to their old G logo, what NFL team should go back to their old G logo.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good one right there. On the Bengals go back to the got the same logo they with me real quick, Oh they had the Bengals.
Speaker 1: They didn't have the stripe, they had the bingos across the Yeah, go go back to that.
Speaker 3: And obviously especially with the jerseys, with the jerseys, go back to remember the leaping tiger. Yeahep and tiger used to be the logo. Obviously we went to the strikes, but I think that the leaping tiger uniform. Bringing those back would be really dope. When I think about old well, I mean most teams obviously they have alternative uniform, I mean alternate uniform. Yeah, which is they already have their their their old logo. I think about it. What else, that's pretty much it.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 3: I like the old Bengals uniform with the leaping tire from back in the eighties and nineties. Outside that when it when it back to this cracker Barrel thing, I'm confused. Why were people so upset about the logo? Was was it offensive or something?
Speaker 4: But well they changed it, so, in other words, they just had cracker Bell. They had to remove the man sitting in the rocking chair with an elbow on the drum excuse me the background. So I guess people that like cracker Bell said, hey, leave that alone.
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing wrong with that? Who was that man? Harm me?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 3: So people complaining about the logo and the food is still the same. Have they ever had the Mama's breakfast? Have you even had the Mama's breakfast of cracker barrel the pancakes.
Speaker 1: I've had the pancakes.
Speaker 3: I don't caidding about it. I don't care about no damn logo is the food?
Speaker 1: But they do, you know they do? Man?
Speaker 4: People are so finished and it looked and don't try Look, don't try to prove no point. Don't be like you know some companies want to prove a point, and then you know you had taked that had lost the value, had lost one hundred and forty three million dollars I had read, maybe even more.
Speaker 1: Just go back logo, Yes, over a logo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, Look.
Speaker 1: People, it's funny what people find offensive.
Speaker 4: Pride in or or don't want to let go of, the same thing some people feel about these Confederate monuments.
Speaker 1: Yes, put them back up.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 1: Look, oh, look like I give you private example, like like I guess the answer.
Speaker 3: Miama, my girl, that was my girl.
Speaker 1: Man it tastes I mean, I wouldn't. I'm like, man, I ain't buying this, sirup man, look at it. Answer, I don't. I ain't look at it like that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I ain't no one time I go in the store and say I'm not buying no mis Butterworth or I ain't buying no answer Miima or all that other stuff, because that's just me jie. I don't get through caught up and stuff like that. But hey, obviously some people do. And to each their own, to each their own. They wanted to make a big deal out of it, because it wasn't gonna stop me from going to the cracker ball. If I'm hunger and I'm driving, Obviously, I don't think there's any cracker any cracker ballas in Vegas.
Speaker 3: Geordan, Nah, there ain't no cracker barrels in Vegas.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying, if let's just say, for the sake of argument, I can't remember, I haven't driven more than an hour, and probably, oh my god, I don't know how long. But if I let's just say, for the sake of argument, I'm in Atlanta, and I was driving somewhere, and I wanted and I got a taste for cracker bell. I will stop bad. Whether what a man, whether the logo heat the man in the rocket chair with his arm or a.
Speaker 3: Bar or not, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Listen, Hey, I don't chat.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know if anybody in the chat. Obviously, you know I eat all the simpler, finer things in life. Cracker bear right here for.
Speaker 1: Long as the biscuits and gravy good.
Speaker 3: I'm stopping at period Man at Mama's Breakfast to egg scrambled side of sausage, I don't know if I don't know if it's the buttle, I don't know if it's the batter in the pancakes, or whether it's the syrup. That's so goddamn good man, stop.
Speaker 4: Playing, look, look and stop going man a cracker bro.
Speaker 6: If you go to a place like that, you not going to eat no tofu. You going to eat sausage, pancakes, bacon, You going to eat waffles. You're going to eat biscuits and gravy.
Speaker 1: That's what you're going for.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, speaking of biscuits, and you probably don't do it. I'm just saying what I do when I go to Cracker Barrel. I know the syrup is in the in the little container. Tell them take the syrup, warm it up in the little cup. Tell them to warm the syrup up, and you dip the biscuits in the syrup. You ain't never did that?
Speaker 1: Hum mm hmm. I like biscuits and gravy. I like uh man, it's something about the biscuits and.
Speaker 3: Gravy, man, man that that biscuits and syrup. Biscuits dip, dip the biscuit in the syrup, and before before your meal come.
Speaker 1: I like biscuits, biscuits.
Speaker 3: D I ain't been the Cracker brother in a minute.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm more of a hot I'm more of an I hot person.
Speaker 1: I have been to I Hop either. I mean, I've been going. I've been going to I've been.
Speaker 4: When I was in l A, I was I would go to Denny's, but I like I Hop used to go to the I Hop right up p Street. They closed it down when I was coming up here. I'm a I'm a breakfast person. I like Griss and Eggs. I like griss and eggs with Chrispy Bacon.
Speaker 1: Speak. I'm a grist and I'm a grist and egg I'm a grist and Eggs type.
Speaker 3: I got another place. I gotta take you to what you got. I told you about I crave. You know about the breakfast. I told you about Smith and Webster. But I got to take you to Just Spoons, just that in Miami. It's in Miami and for a lot of deal. Just what you're talking about. That's right right up your alley, boy, just right up my alley, that right up my Just Spoons breakfast in a thing you won't anything you want under the soul, under the soul food umbrella and they and they give you so much food. Man, then one of this one of the restaurants that they they ain't stingy. They gonna give you what you're looking for, and you're gonna walk out of the.
Speaker 1: Man nobody starved Gris. No, Man, what I just I'm telling you, hold on? Did you? Damn? I ha not got a tough way to Miami to give some grit Who are you at right now, Texas? Okay?
Speaker 3: But listen when you when you over there back on the West coast, where you at Gritz Cafe.
Speaker 1: I tell you, man, I'm not waiting, no damn line and have me standing outside.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, they know you coming. I'm telling you. Go to Gris Cafe and you talk. You talk about grits and eggs and and and fish and catfish and incakes.
Speaker 1: How you scramble sunnyside of up over medium? Over easy? How you look? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why get my two eggs? Scramble scramble scramble yeah and not not too hard?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Right right in the middle, right, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I mean it all depends.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I do over medium, sometimes I do scramble, not sometimes I do sunny side.
Speaker 3: I mean Hey, sunny side, I don't like it. Money, I don't know. I can't do that.
Speaker 1: That's I mean normal.
Speaker 4: If I get down, if I get a breakfast saved with so when you bite it, and that's different.
Speaker 1: Nah no, no, oh no, we're not goingna go there with Joe. We we we too. It's too soon. Next year, this time, give it a year. I need a year, need a year, need a year, you say it, just say.
Speaker 4: It, all right on, Joe, nowledge time chat is time for one of your favorite segments?
Speaker 1: Is time for old shows? Spoken word?
Speaker 3: Spoken word?
Speaker 1: Spoken word?
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, hold on? Like where my head at it? Where my head at?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: With my hat?
Speaker 3: With my hair from uh damn. I was supposed to have my hat. I was supposed to have my hat. But hey, chat, y'all ready.
Speaker 1: Chat.
Speaker 3: If y'all can't see me, just snap your fingers from me real quick. Hey, where's that hat I bought in France? You know where it's at? Yeah, the one I had in France because I'm for the due spoke a word Okay, all right, don't worry about it. I got I got to get a character.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead and get it ready, Yeah, let.
Speaker 3: Me know you're ready. Chat, you're already chat.
Speaker 1: All right? You ready, uncle, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: A chair is still a chair even when there's no one sitting there. Hold on, I'm in. I'm in my mold. Baby, I'm in my mold.
Speaker 1: Don't bother me.
Speaker 4: Oh hold on, let me, let me, let me get my hat. Oh okay, here we is, Ladies and gentlemen, with spoken word of tonight. Mister Sinko, I gotta start over, start over, take your time, not take your time.
Speaker 3: A chair is still a chair, even when there's no one sitting there, but a chair. It's not a house. In a house, it's not a home.
Speaker 7: When there's no one there to hold you at night, and no one there you can kiss good night. A room will always be a room, even when there's nothing there but gloom. But a room is not a house, and a house is not a home.
Speaker 3: But when the two of us are far apart and one of us has a broken heart, now and then I can call your name and suddenly your face appears. But it's just a crazy game when it ends in tears.
Speaker 4: Lee senko that feel, Ladies and gentlemen, with spoken word of the evening.
Speaker 3: Thank you all right, all right here it is.
Speaker 1: Your favorite segment is spellow sinko.
Speaker 2: Hm.
Speaker 1: Let's go. The first word.
Speaker 4: This is the type of cheese that you spread on spaghetti or lasagna. It is called parmesan. Parmesan.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, that's a good one, dude. That's a good word to start off with, because I don't I don't. I never used parmesan before. But I know about cheese, you know, I know you got this kind of cheese and you got other kind of cheese, but parmesan. I'm gonna take a whiff. P A r m hm m E s e A n I might be wrong.
Speaker 1: You are p A r m E s A n.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Nobody gonna be rod. You are hold on.
Speaker 3: Let me lock in, let me lock Hey. It's kind of hard, it's kind of it's kind of hard from my mind, from mind being doing spoken words and being locked in and focused.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and be able to transfer it to go. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you think of you think to go together, and then you gotta refocus and take that and get rid of that creative.
Speaker 3: Side and now just get to the side of Okay, right to a two different lane, too, holy too, totally different lanes. So allow me to adjust, oh joe.
Speaker 4: This is a large, thick skin semi aquatic African mammal with massive jaws and large tusk.
Speaker 1: He's referred to in Africa as the river horse. It's a hippopotamus.
Speaker 3: That's a good one too. That's a good one. Listen, this is this is a good one. So hippopotamus. Hi w b O.
Speaker 1: P A t A m U s h I p p O p O t A m U s hippopotamus.
Speaker 3: Wait, is that not what I just said?
Speaker 1: That's not what you just said. But this one is an easy one. This one. You got to get this one.
Speaker 4: This is a predatory myriad pod invertebrate with a flat and elongated body composed of many segments, is called a centipede center piped.
Speaker 3: This is a good one because I used to play that. I used to play the game Centipede back in the eighties. Long time I remember that game. I do remember everybody age group in here, but centipede. C E n T I p E d E centipede.
Speaker 1: That is correct. Ce n T I p E centipede.
Speaker 3: I played. That's what I do. I'm telling you. Nineteen eighty seven, nineteen ain't spelling be Champ, Charles Hallie Park.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, let's go demonstrate demonstrating or implying and undiscriminating or unselective approach and discriminate or casual. Promiscuous, Oh, promiscuous, promiscuous.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: I went to the prom before, and I know promiscuous starts with p R O M okay I s c O oh ship promiscuous, p R O M I miss p R O M I c q s c U O U S.
Speaker 1: No, thank you? What you say? It spelled again?
Speaker 3: The last part r promiscuous p r O M I c q U O U S.
Speaker 1: You left the s out I said. I said, s p R O M I S c U O U S.
Speaker 3: That's what I said, miscuous.
Speaker 1: We have to go back a check. Come on, come on, that's two.
Speaker 3: I got too right.
Speaker 1: Let's go chat, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 4: The last one is a person qualified to treat diseased or injured animals.
Speaker 1: Veterinarian.
Speaker 3: Wait, veterinarian. That's what I wanted to be growing up. I wanted to be a veterinarian. I wanted to be a marine biologist. Veterinarian. Okay, here we go. Veterinarian v e t.
Speaker 1: N E.
Speaker 3: R I A N veterinarian. Would you just spelled veterinarian? Spelling veterinarian v e t We're back there laughing.
Speaker 1: Ash George, Oh Jordan said you spelled Venetian, not in Vegas.
Speaker 3: No, I no veterinarian? You ready?
Speaker 1: V yes E.
Speaker 3: N A r I A N vetan.
Speaker 1: V E t e r I n A r I A N veterinarian.
Speaker 3: Damn damn?
Speaker 1: All right? Lastly, okay, what now it's time for dunk on unk? Okay?
Speaker 3: God damn okay, Okay, that wasn't that bad. That wasn't that bad?
Speaker 1: All right? O Joe? What we got you ready? Okay? This is Lions.
Speaker 3: Lions Edition, Lion's Edition. Yes, let me know you're ready.
Speaker 1: I'm ready, right, chat?
Speaker 3: Please no answers in the chat. No answers in the chat. Chat please, no answers in the chat.
Speaker 1: No answer. Here we go.
Speaker 3: Where did the Detroit Lions play their first ever game? I was there. I was there too, so it should be an easy answer.
Speaker 1: No, I know they didn't play it at the Silver Dome. This was because that wasn't even thought about being built. Uh, Tiger Stadium.
Speaker 3: Tiger Stadium. That answer is incorrect. The answer you were looking for is the University of Detroit Stadium. The game was played on September twenty third, nineteen thirty four. I sat in the second row. The Lions beat the New York Giants nine zero nine zero.
Speaker 1: No, I'd have never got that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not gonna get this.
Speaker 1: You could have gave me multiple choice. I would have got that.
Speaker 3: Way, you're gonna get this one either.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Who was the first Lions player ever to win the NFC defens the Player of the Week award? Who was ever to win the NFC Defensive Player of the Week award?
Speaker 1: Oh, oh my goodness. Mm hmmm hm, Pat Swillings.
Speaker 3: Pat Swillings. That's a good answer. That's a good try. But it's not Pat Swillings. The answer you were looking for was Michael Koeper. Michael Koepfer won the award in Week eight in the nineteen eighty four season. Yes, yes, yes, I was there for that too. Now this this will be a little bit more updated for you, so you shouldn't get this wrong. I'm throwing your bone here. In two thousand and three. Jersey number three was worn by whom I'm throwing your bone here just to give you one, to get you to get you acclimated, to get one right, John Kittner, I don't know. That is absolutely wrong. And the fact that you don't know this lets me know you don't know football the way I do. The jersey number three in Detroit was won by none other than Oregon Joey Harrington, Joey Harrington, who was drafted third overall by the Detroit Lions in two thousand. That one, Yeah, you should have you should have known that one.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 3: I know, I know how you feel.
Speaker 1: I know how you feel.
Speaker 3: The Lions missed out on all of the first thirty seven Super Bowls during that span. How many time do they appear in the NFC Championship Game?
Speaker 1: The first thirty seven?
Speaker 3: The Lions missed out on all the first thirty seven Super bowls during that span. How many times did they appear in the NFC Championship Game? And I help you out?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: Nineteen ninety one? Yeah, ninety one, Yeah.
Speaker 3: You are correct. One season they lost forty one to ten to the Washington They loft the Washington rest Commander they were.
Speaker 1: They were the team that team, but now the Commanders.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, actually they beat the Cowboys to advance to the Inner Championship.
Speaker 3: I was there for that game. Jersey number thirty seven was worn by which Detroit Lion during the nineteen fifty five season. It should be easy. It should be he has a college or named after him? It should be easy you have a college what award named after him? I'm throwing your bone because I want you to get I want you to get more than one. Right, I'm throwing your bone. Jersey number thirty seven was worn by which Detroit Lion during the nineteen fifty five season. And there is a collegiate award aimed after this individual. No, the answer you were looking for was dope Walker dope when the Heisman Trophy in nineteen forty eight out of Southern Methodist University. Yeah, yeah, and you got one right now?
Speaker 1: We tied again. Oh y'all, I won? What are you talking about? Won?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Let me, I gotta say, we got to pull the tape.
Speaker 3: They don't start that, don't start cheat, don't I got to pull the tape.
Speaker 1: I just want y'all to know I'm playing. I'm playing this one under protest. Don't cheat me, don't protest. You can't.
Speaker 3: You can't cheat greatness. You can't cheat the fact that I had, the fact that I had to transition and go from spoken word, which was well thought out, well thought and then transition into spelling is very difficult, very very difficult.
Speaker 1: The last segment of the evening is time for Q and A.
Speaker 3: Oh Man, I felt good tonight, boy, I think, yeah.
Speaker 1: Kenmber know what Jr.
Speaker 4: My question is, Oh, y'all, if the Bengals make it to the Super Bowl, who would the NFC team, Who would the NFC team be playing? Who would the NFC team be they're playing against? And what's the score?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: You know that's that's that's a good question. I think it's our time. I think this year is our year, and the team that would probably probably play would probably be the Eagles, would probably be I think the Eagles are the strongest NFC team from top to bottom on both sides of the ball. So that's a dream of mine.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: So Bengals Eagles, super Bowl San Francisco. I'll see you.
Speaker 4: There then one two, one zero zero nightcap. I know it's way too early, but who do you guys have going to the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: I just.
Speaker 3: Now I know they just heard me say the Bengals and the Eagles gonna be in the super Bowl.
Speaker 4: I guess I could take one of my two teams. I can take the Ravens or the Bronx Ravens or the Broncos. It might be playing each other for the ALC Championship game.
Speaker 3: Now, you just heard me tell him who the AFC team was gonna be in the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: So that ain't happening. That ain't happening. That's not happening. You know what.
Speaker 4: Hold on, we're gonna say that we're gonna make our picks. We'll make our picks on Monday, No Wednesday, next Wednesday, because the game is next Thursday. So we're gonna make our picks next Wednesday before the game. Doctor Frank Ambellaman, Hay, fam Do you think Michael Irvin could be a guest one night and helped defild my Cowboys? Oh, Joe, we do have better referee because with all the energy and test doops thrown between you, Mike, somebody liable to pass out. Yes, we can have Mike on. Michael is a very good friend of mine. He's a he's a great guy. Yeah, we get him on. I will will do that. I will get him on one night. Oh gee, underscore Thanos. Who's under more pressure to reach the Super Bowl? Ravens or the Bills? We just have your turn of bricks or turn of feathers.
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 4: They weighed the same. They're both because now you got MVP winning quarterbacks. Your team is back healthy. You've upgraded. Uh, you got cook Back, you upgraded with Johnston at wide receivers, Shaquille Shakers back Hey and Ravens. Ravens got no excuse. The Ravens have absolutely no excuse. Rock serd Uh would you ever interview Richard Hart. He's a billionaire that created four projects on blockchain. He's Pulse Chain, Pulse Sex, and if sinn is told, he also defeated the SEC recently. I have no earthly idea who that is.
Speaker 1: You know who that is?
Speaker 4: I don't even know if my audience would know who he is. But I might need to do some research on him. If he creating all them projects, maybe I can create me something. See how he did it? Jay Breezy, do you think the Saints are tanking for Archie. We have zero quarterback to stand behind and so many other missing pieces. As a lifelong Saints fan, I'm hoping it doesn't take a decade to get the get a team going. No, I don't think they're gonna tank. They're going with a Spencer Raler, Spencer Rattler. They opened it up, hen shucked, they battled it out. They feel more comfortable. Kellen Moore feels very comfortable with a Spencer Rattler at the hell, we'll see how long he can keep him off.
Speaker 1: I don't think he has a short leash.
Speaker 4: I think telling more understands that to play that position, you can't play it with someone looking over your shoulder.
Speaker 1: So I expect him to not make a decision based on.
Speaker 4: Booze, based on what's being written in the paper, because he understands that's a very difficult position to play, and you still have a young quarterback. So I don't think they're tanking for Archie. Manny, well, he arch Manny. I don't think they're tanking for him.
Speaker 1: Bro Can y'all see that if the guy can play, Damn y'all won't let the man play? Hey, let him play?
Speaker 4: Before we start talking about first on an overall pick. Darryl Nickols Uncle no Cho. I got my LLC going last week. Plus I'll be starting my own sports podcast inspired by you guys. It will be bi lingual and advice. Also, I got limited edition Cognac three days ago. Well, Darryl, thank you very much much. I really appreciate that bilingual sports podcast.
Speaker 1: Just be you. Be authentic.
Speaker 4: People want to People want to hear authenticity. They don't want to feel like it's watered down. That's why they go direct to you. So it's direct from you to the consumer.
Speaker 1: And so it's not a this or that that.
Speaker 4: Well, he can't say that because they're gonna get mad at him. It's your platform. You can say whatever you want.
Speaker 1: So just be you. That's the only thing you can be. Nobody else can be, Darryl. Only you can.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: How great can Chris Henry junior number one receiver from Matterday and Jeremiah Smith be together at Ohio State next year?
Speaker 3: That's gonna be nice, boy, It'll be.
Speaker 4: Nice, jeremih Smith. Jeremiah Smith had an NFL body of a true freshman.
Speaker 1: Be nice.
Speaker 3: Now they have a nice little squad over there by man Chris Henry Jr. So matter they was on they was on TV on ESPN R.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then that be Saint Thomas Aquanna and.
Speaker 3: Chris Henry Jr.
Speaker 1: Went off.
Speaker 3: And he went crazy, right dare man.
Speaker 4: Zachari Harris said, Oh, give o Yr one more word. If he gets it wrong, he eats it. He eats it the viral but lot egg lie, what is that? What I mean acting like that Debbie wie Debbie name of this stuff?
Speaker 3: I don't know nothing about, man any way, it ain't nothing I gonna eat.
Speaker 1: So I'm sure that's that ninety Yeah, we know that Junior underscore cool cat? What's up? Ocho?
Speaker 4: Just had to put my dog down earlier? He was my baby boy. What's some advice you have for during this grieving time, bro? I ain't got no vice, Bro, that they hurt. I ain't gonn even lie to you. You never get gonna get over it. You're just gonna get better at dealing with it.
Speaker 1: Man. That pain boy a even though. And the thing is is that, like.
Speaker 4: Once you make a decision to put the dog down, and you realize that you're only keeping the dog alive for you and not for it, because it's suffering man, I heard even worse.
Speaker 1: Man, man, you talking about her? Oh there it is right there.
Speaker 4: A bal loot egg is a fertilized dust egg embryo popular in the Philippines and other parts of Southeast Asia that is boiled or steamed and eaten from a small shell. From the shell, the process involves sipping the savory broth around the developing chick before eating the yolk and the embryo with a nah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yo, you ain't gonna do that. That ain't nothing. Can you see it?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 3: I can't see it, but it ain't that ain't nothing. All I heard is embryo and sucking.
Speaker 1: I'm good, I got it. I'm good.
Speaker 3: That ain't nothing. Listen. I've been around the world and and had delicacy, delicacies from all cultures, frog legs, chocolate covered ants. I mean, what's that? What's that's that's that's nothing?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought it was some type of challenge. That ain't nothing. Yeah, And I swallowed that whole. I ain't sipping nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well next year, this time we have a very interesting conversation that conclude this episode of Nightcam. Thank you guys for joining us. I have your favorite on Shining Shop.
Speaker 4: My partner and co hosts Liberty Cities, own Bengals, Ring of Fame, Arno Ree Magen ratings Adjuster, the Pro Bowl of the All Pro. He's Chad O Josenko Johnson. Please make sure y'all hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button and do us a favor. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from. We'd like to thank each and every one of you that listen tonight and all the other nights that you listen. Thank you for your support and you'll continue support. Make sure you check out my shade by Laporte. We have it in stock. If you can't find it any city or state near you, order it online. We'll ship it directly to your door. The best tasting premium vsup Kangyak on the market. Also did a limited edition release of My Brother. It's a commmity pack of him and I. We're the first brothers in the Pro Football Hall of Fame and I want to do something to honor him, and this was my way of honoring my brother.
Speaker 1: So this is a limited edition.
Speaker 4: Make sure you get yours Wild Supplies last because once they're gone. They're gone, So if you want to order a bottle, just head over to Laportier dot com to grab yours. Please make sure you follow my media company page on all of its platforms. That's Shasha Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. That link is also in the chat. We want to thank our very special guests all Pro safety from the Detroit Lions, Kirby Joseph and Pro Bowl defensive tackle from the Seattle Seahawks, Leonard Williams. I am up, he's o cho. We're off tomorrow. We're back Friday. Yeah, Hey off tomorrow back.
Speaker 3: Hold on, don't Texas in Ohio state play Friday?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: I think Georgia Tech is a Georgia Tech in Colorado. But we're back, yeah, Friday, Saturday sun Were back Friday, So we're back Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Speaker 2: Then much.
Speaker 1: Peace. M hmm