Speaker 1: Hello goos, Welcome back to the Give Them La La podcast. Wow Mondays, Can I tell you what my most favorite day of the week is actually, though, tell us it's a Thursday. I think of Thursdays as like Christmas Eve. Yeah, Wednesday is like the day before Christmas Eve. So I also don't mind a hump day, but like, Thursdays are the sweet spot, right, so much to look forward to. Still, I want to live in a Thursday. Do you think your Thursdays are better.
Speaker 2: When you're not filming and you can go to Palm Springs on a Friday.
Speaker 1: I've learned as I adult more that I just want to live in the weekend forever or close to it. Like when I was living in Utah, I actually hated hated the weekends because it was just a reminder that the weekends were the same as the weekdays. It's like nothing to do me just like trying to figure out life and like wanting to be a somebody, But like how do you become a somebody in Utah?
Speaker 3: You know, well, you did it because like when you're face.
Speaker 1: Chugging vodka and then you get like an incoming audition for like a Disney Channel movie, it just like kind of doesn't hit.
Speaker 4: What about Love in the Outfield?
Speaker 3: Shut up? I think they changed the name of that movie. Was it Love in the Outfield?
Speaker 1: One of my first movies that I ever did.
Speaker 4: What would they change it to so everybody can go and look?
Speaker 3: I think it was pitching love and catching faith?
Speaker 5: Stop. Was it a Christian movie?
Speaker 1: It was a mere of a Mormon movie actually, but I was not a Mormon, but I think I ended up converting.
Speaker 3: I can't remember. I think I was drunk on set.
Speaker 4: I just remember you were going for fifteen hours a day.
Speaker 3: It was very, very long.
Speaker 1: But I am proud of every single project that I have been a part of because it got me where I am today.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, amen, Humbled, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: We're from Easton, Okay. So you guys welcome back to the give them podcasts, Give them Deep, Give them all a podcast. Like I said, reminder that we are on YouTube, So you're listening to audio on a Wednesday, and then we're going to catch you for visuals on Fridays at nine am Pacific time. With all these gorgeous faces. The amount of times I've worn this sweatshirt is like it's Doris Burk. That's exactly what I said. Yeah, do you even know who this is?
Speaker 3: Jessica?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 1: By the way, I didn't either until I saw Drake way it courtside and I was like, Easton, who is this like amazing woman on Drake's shirt because it says women crush every day?
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, Doris Burke, she is. She's probably my favorite announcer.
Speaker 5: She Oh, she's an announce sports announcer.
Speaker 6: She'll do NBA game, she does a lot, but she is probably one of my favorites.
Speaker 4: She's very she crushes. Yeah, she's intelligent.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm gonna show up next week in that hanging with the big boys, singing with the big boys.
Speaker 5: Good for her.
Speaker 1: So Easton and I got off the elevator the other day Jessica and we saw a dog okay, and I immediately was like.
Speaker 3: That is Jessica.
Speaker 1: It was a little tiny corky and it just embodied Jessica wool.
Speaker 5: To energy and it bopped out. It bopped out.
Speaker 4: Oh cute.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me tell you something there.
Speaker 2: First off, I've never heard anything more accurate in my life. Kyle and my sister say, I'm a corgy through and through. There's just no arguing that. Not only am I a corgy, they say, I'm one of those little you know those little like think of the smallest car you've ever seen, you know those little cars. They look like, yeah, but they're like the short round ones on wheels and they just they zoom all over the place.
Speaker 5: That's what they think. I am. So I'm a corky and I'm a smart car.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely a corky and that is making you somart car. If I saw that with my own eyes, my head would explode because that's just too much me is so Jessica.
Speaker 1: No, actually, I made a conscious effort to not put that in the notes and put it in a separate one because I was like, I don't want her to get offended that we think that she embodies corky energy.
Speaker 2: But there's nothing, no offended, Okay, I'm a Corgi through and through.
Speaker 1: It was absolutely adorable and so happy, and it like looked up at me and east and then like trotted its legs onto the elevator. It's almost like like a pogo stick.
Speaker 3: It did.
Speaker 2: It was so you and it's got the it's got the short little legs, but it's still like the legs don't even affect it because it's just happy to be there. It's just happy to be there. The big head and it just bops around. If that isn't me, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know what is.
Speaker 1: I don't either, Eastan. If you were a dog, what kind of dog?
Speaker 3: Would you be?
Speaker 4: A purse dog?
Speaker 3: A purse dog?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: What is a purse dog? Like bella?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Something fluffy, you know, a yap a yep. But I don't bite.
Speaker 2: I gotta say I disagree. Would you say I picture you John Shepherd.
Speaker 4: I'll take it honestly.
Speaker 3: I picture you was like a golden Retriever.
Speaker 4: I do not. Yeah, that's all American.
Speaker 5: It doesn't feel you think a golden Retriever.
Speaker 1: Maybe like a Golden Retriever labor black lab mix okay, where.
Speaker 4: Like no attention span?
Speaker 3: Mmm, you want to be like a dumb dog.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be. I feel like that's what it would be.
Speaker 5: Golden doodle.
Speaker 1: Oh we are a golden doodle. Adopt don't shop please? Yes, but yes, if we have, you are a golden doodle. I am more of like a Yorky, you know, like very.
Speaker 3: Yappy, petite.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I'm great. I think you're a greyhound.
Speaker 3: A greyhound?
Speaker 2: Yes, really, yes, Oh you've got because greyhounds chic long.
Speaker 3: There they're planet am I long.
Speaker 4: You're long long.
Speaker 5: You're the longest one of the longest people to me I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: By the way, that is a real I noticed on YouTube. I was like, why do you have hands the size of Shaquille O'Neal. Literally I could pull a Michael Jordan. I'm great at smacking, smack and things like base ball. You go from baseball to basketball and back to the baseball.
Speaker 3: I'm m J. I taught Ocean who Michael Jordan was today.
Speaker 4: By the way, she's got a lot of his shoes.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's it.
Speaker 5: Today's a big day.
Speaker 3: Today is a huge day.
Speaker 1: I just I that is a fun game though, you guys to label what kind of dog your friends are.
Speaker 5: But also I wanted to finish the greyhound. It's because they also can bite.
Speaker 2: Like if you've ever seen a mean greyhound, they'll snap at you. One minute they're just like walking with their owner and their their chill, and the next minute they're biting your hand off.
Speaker 3: Oh, Nippy, is.
Speaker 6: That the Yeah, Nippy doesn't a Kardashian.
Speaker 2: Don't, yes, Kendall, Kendall, I think twelve, she has like twelve miniature greyhound.
Speaker 5: Many greyhounds.
Speaker 1: They know they're not greyhound. They look like miniature grayhound. I don't think that's the name of them, though. They're really cute and I love that they all have like people names like Joe Rose I do.
Speaker 4: I love what people name there.
Speaker 2: We have one Bernice, Bernice exactly, Bernice Robert. Those are the Lisa, Like, those are the funniest names for a dog.
Speaker 1: Give me a dog now, a Corgi named Lisa from the shelter. Of course, Jess, I wanted to ask you because at the office today, I was like, kind of, here's the thing I don't do well with, like scripts, and I was like looking at a script that I had to memorize, and I was like, this is why I'm in reality TV, Like I cannot sit here, read this, retain the knowledge. That's why I didn't do well in school. But what I did fixate on is the fact that you have a band aid on most of your fingers.
Speaker 4: What happened to you?
Speaker 2: I have three band aids on as you can see. Ladies and gentlemen I am in my jiu jitsu era, so I have band aids on me fingers, I have a few bruises here and there, and I'm feeling good and so.
Speaker 3: But why are they like I did what is.
Speaker 2: Called a gee class, which I'm gonna be focusing on no gi.
Speaker 5: But the gee is like the robe with the belt that ties around. That's a gee.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: So I did a.
Speaker 2: Gee class which focuses on grips, and you're like gripping the person's collar on the ge and you really for me, I was within that specific class. It was all grown men pretty much, so I have to grip tightly and use my weight to roll and all of that. And I was really gripping their collars and I didn't realize it was rubbing against my Are these knuckles?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Are they up there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Knuckles.
Speaker 5: I was rubbing against my knucker knuckle, Yeah, knucker knuck.
Speaker 3: Damn, you're a gangster.
Speaker 5: So I was really and they were like, use your weight and I was.
Speaker 2: I was legs locked around the man, grabbing this arm like this around his neck and he was just throwing me around.
Speaker 5: It was great.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: She does love it makes me really happy for her too, because she gets I'm so afraid of like everything that comes near her that at least when she finishes and gets to the level of jiu jitsu that she wants, she knows she can kick anyone's ass. I do.
Speaker 5: I think that's why I love it.
Speaker 2: I get so afraid if there's like laala No's I'm like walking in a parking lot, if there's anyone like fifty feet behind us, I'm like watching them and I'm head on a swivel at all times.
Speaker 1: She's like, I sat in the car for like an hour last night because someone was near the door, and I'm like, what an hour?
Speaker 5: I get scared.
Speaker 2: And I think that's why I love it so much, because I feel, look, I'm I'm I know reality, I'm not gonna probably beat someone up, but it gives me a little more confidence to be like, if I were attacked, I might stand a chance, and that's good to know.
Speaker 4: That is good to know you're gonna go through life after.
Speaker 1: Your iisty, little corky Jess going to be like I did not need to know any of this.
Speaker 4: I could have just gone out.
Speaker 1: I know today I'm very interested in your knuckle story, but now I'm over it. So I want to do an AMA because we asked our friends on ig on.
Speaker 3: They give them all up pod ig page for the AM.
Speaker 1: But there's also a couple of things that I was reading that I was like, my mind was blown.
Speaker 3: So I read that allegedly.
Speaker 1: NEPO babies who are they're buying three million dollar La starter homes and it's like eating up the LA real estate market, which, like, for someone like me is kind of freaking out because I don't need these little twenty two year old fucks to be like just like a cute little four millie what get away, get away.
Speaker 5: And they'll buy them too. They'll buy him right out from under you.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, when you're rolling in and you're like, I'm Cindy Crawford's son, Yeah, they're gonna be like, okay, well you're pretty high on the list for me.
Speaker 4: To like get shut off.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, they were, it, says Presley Gerber. The twenty two year olds son of Sidney Crawford, purchased a three point four million dollar mid century home in Beverly Hills. Don Henley purchased his twenty something year old son Will and eco friendly open concept starter home in mar Vista for four point three million.
Speaker 5: Dollars starter home?
Speaker 1: Am I living in reality? Is this a joke on anywhere else?
Speaker 3: I just don't see.
Speaker 1: Maybe in New York or like San Francisco, but like anywhere else in the world, I can't imagine, well maybe not in the world in the United States being like I'm just gonna like pop in look at this little piece of real estate for my twenty one year old. You know, he just graduated college, and it's a really big deal. I think he deserves the four point three million dollar home.
Speaker 4: What I know?
Speaker 5: I mean that's you say, or am I living in reality?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: You are? That doesn't see that's I don't know. It's their reality. Sure, everything's everything's relative. That's their reality. Is there?
Speaker 2: Their parents have what a sixty million dollar home, So yeah, a starter home would be their four point whatever million.
Speaker 4: Them getting that is like us getting a condo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's actually very true.
Speaker 1: And last week's episode of Ronie, I actually loved the conversation at the table about sending their kids to boarding school or private schools, and they were talking about how you know people in New York that are in private schools. I think it was Jenna. She was like, I was worried to send my son to a private school because those people are like sending their kids on private jets to like vacation in Greece for you know, summer break. And she was like, I just didn't really feel like I wanted to expose my son to that because it's not real life, and it's just it gives you like a skewed perception of money. And I thought that that was so interesting, and I like to think that I'm pretty aware of things, but that didn't even cross my mind. I don't there's obviously a tremendous amount of wealth in Los Angeles. I do think it's a different type of money than New York. Those motherfuckers have wealth, right, a lot of posers in LA. But I didn't even think like, oh, my kid could be going to school with jet setters and you know, rolling up in their brand new Ferrari.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then it's it's like comparison unless you I mean, it depends on what type of person you are, but yeah, it's like you can't help as a kid, but compare that's it's like, oh, yeah, my Gina got it Ferrari for her sixteenth birthday.
Speaker 5: What it wears mine.
Speaker 3: Get a job?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: I think only fans is calling bitch, just kidding, I might need just kidding.
Speaker 3: Everyone calm down, everyone call them.
Speaker 4: I need only money. It's only fans money.
Speaker 3: Don't we all? Jordan?
Speaker 1: By the way, though only fans is used for a lot of different things. But if I'm like showing all the goods, you couldn't pay me enough, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you really couldn't.
Speaker 5: I'll show it all.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, he's such a talker, by the way, can you see just in that moment we just became for real siblings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, big talkers.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, Easton, you would never in your two bedroom, two bath apartments swing a dick for only fans.
Speaker 6: One.
Speaker 4: I know, I shut both doors when I poop.
Speaker 1: And then when you're finished, you're going out to play the switch like it didn't happen.
Speaker 3: You're a damn lie.
Speaker 5: Asshole pictures and then going out to play the switch. That's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Saying for the games, it's gonna be paying for a lot.
Speaker 1: It's paying for your private jet to grease you could hang with the New York boarding school kids.
Speaker 3: Hey, I don't know what they show. They show it all.
Speaker 5: I mean, actually I don't either, but they probably show it all.
Speaker 2: If you're a man on only fans, there's only so much you can show that gets that gets the people going.
Speaker 3: I think you have to have sex.
Speaker 4: I don't have to know there, which is fair Taiga. I did know this.
Speaker 6: He was one of the top paid in onlike OnlyFans and he was making like was.
Speaker 3: He having sex with women?
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 1: I heard that he was allegedly allegedly I cannot confirm, but I heard, I read it, and he should be top paid if he's having this intercourse okay for people to view.
Speaker 4: You know why.
Speaker 2: I think should be top paid in that scenario, the freaking women, because how much are they making off.
Speaker 4: That they make it? I mean, depending on who he is, all right on it.
Speaker 6: But the top paid OnlyFans person last year, I want to say, was Black China.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm living for Black China right now.
Speaker 5: Is she in her like? Isn't she in her like?
Speaker 1: She has found God and Jesus and all the things. She's tried to remove most of her butt implant?
Speaker 4: Do you guys want to know how much she's made?
Speaker 6: How much Black China reportedly has made two hundred and forty million on only fans.
Speaker 1: I don't know that I believe that that's so much money. People throw numbers out right now.
Speaker 4: Well, he's just it's what I mean. I don't know if it's.
Speaker 1: Taxed, but it doesn't matter. Even then if they take half, you're still in the hundreds. And then you break off a percentage to the lawyer, the freaking agent.
Speaker 3: That's who knows.
Speaker 6: Why a ton of money, whatever it is, I buy me a video game.
Speaker 1: But Black, You're so simple, and I love that, right. I wanted to talk about this very quickly. I saw this so it says it's called the Woman on the Line. It was an article, and I wish that it would have Who knows, I've never heard of this publication flate dot com, but every day the calls come. She can tell quickly who might die. Okay, so naturally I click on this in my feet. You know how Lisa gets all of her news. So this woman basically has I don't think they pay her. She does it this for free, gives out cards people who are using. It's basically never use alone, so like drug addicts, and when they're ready to use. They call this number, she walks them through a process. First, there's no judgment, she says. There's one woman who the article is about. She's a heroin addict. She had been in and out of rehab for a very long time. She left rehab to get something at the store, and because it was during COVID, someone saw her at the store and they wouldn't allow her back into the rehab facility. So her first stop was to the block where her dealer is. She calls this phone number and the woman walks each person through a step by step protocol. Okay, are your dogs locked somewhere safe? Is your front door unlocked? In case you overdose on the phone and I have to call a medic. Is there a can of is it narcan?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Leave that on the coffee table so it's easy to get to when the medic arrives. Like literally, she gets them in position, give me your address and the easiest way to find you step by step directions. And at first I'm reading this and I'm like this is so freaking weird, right, like why are we enabling this? But then towards the end, I was like, Oh, this woman is like using reverse psychology like walking them through if you are to drop dead during this, your pets are going to be left alone, and I need to know that they're going to be safe and they're not going to, you know, prevent an EMT from entering your home. It was actually kind of genius because I think if you were in your right frame of mind, and again I've only been into alcohol, I can imagine that just the people that I've been in rooms with who have been heavy drug users. If you're not on something, yes, the feene in you is always existing, right, But if you're sitting there on the phone with someone and they're like talking you about worst case when you die, this is how we're gonna revive you, you might think twice and go, you know what, I don't really want to prepare my apartment for like when I broke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's saying the really realistic things and and something else on that is if she goes through the step by step and I'm sure this is why she does it, and they still want to use after they were going to use anyway, and now they have someone on the phone for the second they become unresponsive, she's.
Speaker 1: Calling, calling, yes, and she's with them through the entire process.
Speaker 3: Wow. And she said, obviously I've had.
Speaker 1: To call the medics a lot, right, of course, because for the most part, And she said, and I know, like this girl that the article was about. She said, I knew that this girl. And I told her, you haven't used in a while, your tolerance is going to be nonexistent, so you will most likely overdose and I will have to call somebody. You know that, right, And she was like, yes, I unders stand. And she's like okay. And she said that she bases it off of how they're speaking, right, She's like, at first it's like block lettering. Then we go into like cursive. She goes, when we start getting into what is it, hieroglyphics. Hieroglyphics, she goes, that's when I call any That's when I call the paramedics.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 5: So this woman used on the phone with her that the article was about.
Speaker 1: Yes, the woman, let's just call it because I don't yeah, I don't want to get the names mixed up. The woman will just call her jan. Jan is the woman on the phone right who people call. Right, we'll call the.
Speaker 3: Other one, Kim.
Speaker 1: She was the one who was open and honest with this publication to tell her story. And the reason why jan got into this was because she has a daughter who met a guy and basically told her, this is going to make you feel better than your mother's warmest hug. And she got addicted to drugs and she fell off the map, and she would try to find her and drive all over as you would as a mother trying to find and locate your kid. Sorry, this took like a weird this podcast. I really love it because it gives me all the notes that I need.
Speaker 3: It's like a Celine Dion song, right, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so that's how she got into it. Crazy right, Wow, that's incredible. That's really really incredible of her. And I'm sure she's just I wonder if she is a team now, because you one person, you can only take so many calls.
Speaker 1: On straight DX, no straight up Rolodex, on handwritten cards. So when they first call, she asks them for their name, she goes immediately to her rolodex, finds the card because obviously if their return, she goes through like is this still your address?
Speaker 3: Is this still you know?
Speaker 1: Your drug of choice is blah blah blah blah blah, you still have every single thing she needs to know about the person is on that card.
Speaker 2: Wow, she's I mean, she's living for other people, that's all that.
Speaker 5: That's amazing. I know, she's saving lives, I know.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: I mean it's a very very long article and it's actually very well written. And if you haven't heard about it or read it like I would, yeah, it was just very interesting.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 1: That being said, have you guys heard of Bad Girls Club?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Bad Girls Club the Dab Yes, mister Bubbs is obsessed.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I used to watch it back in the day, like first season, right, and there was this girl, her name's Morgan, right, can't remember her last name. And I'm reading this headline and it says woman screams and curses getting kicked off plane, tells passengers she's Instagram famous. So naturally I click on the link and she's losing her freaking mind, screaming like fuck you bitch, Like how are you acting this way on an aircraft?
Speaker 4: Because she's still on that Bad Girl's.
Speaker 5: Vibe baby, Bad Girl's flight.
Speaker 4: Baby was like, did you call me a bit?
Speaker 5: Did she say I'm Instagram famous? You bum?
Speaker 3: You bum?
Speaker 5: Honestly get that on a sweatshirt. Now Instagram famous.
Speaker 1: You bomb, And I was like, girl, you're you were on Bad Girls Club?
Speaker 3: That's what I would have said.
Speaker 4: I know that you claim to fame.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Instagram famous. And still to this day, you still are labeled as just the woman. Don't even get a name in the article. You're just a woman on a plane. How depressing.
Speaker 5: That's actually hilarious. That is hilarious.
Speaker 1: You were at the very beginning sort of reality TV and you're still just woman on a plane.
Speaker 6: And you would have said Bad Girls Club. People would have been like, all right, and she could.
Speaker 1: Have made a whole like you guys, it's fine, it's her career, all right.
Speaker 4: It would have made sense.
Speaker 3: She thinks that.
Speaker 1: We're filming content right now, guys, but the phones down to let her know this is real life.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, that's if she said I'm on Bad Girls Club, you bum.
Speaker 5: People would have been like, oh yeah, gop.
Speaker 4: People whould have been calling the other people bitches. We would have a plane fight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, plane fight, right, flight fight? Oh my god, flight fight.
Speaker 3: Why are people wilding out on aircraft so much?
Speaker 1: We got high shooting everywhere, like everyone on planes have just gone crazy.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I mean, we're all in a cylinder, I know, but it gets tight.
Speaker 1: It feels like every other day there's something happening on an aircraft and I'm like, could someone make my fight a little bit more interesting?
Speaker 4: I know, I'm always like thinking something may happen. I'm like, I got the phone out. I'm not getting involved, but I'm ready. Yeah, we just take off and land.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stupid. Yeah, I'm trying to have someone lose their mind.
Speaker 4: The bitch.
Speaker 3: The earbuds suck.
Speaker 5: We're taking a flight soon.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a little excitement, all comple about something.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just kidding. I never do that.
Speaker 3: You're the handler. You can't do shit.
Speaker 5: No, I don't believe in that. That is my number one ick.
Speaker 3: It is an ick.
Speaker 1: Like, just fall back and let us get to and from where we're going. Grow up, grow up, so La. Two weeks ago, the news Broke producer John told us that Shannon Badore had been arrested. Right, we didn't know much, Okay, we then have been learning about more things, right, like what happened? She crashed into her neighbor's house. She then parks her car, gets her dog out by the way, so offended that you're driving drunk, period, And I always let me say this first, we know all of this now. I was looking at some comments on the podcast page because I live for you guys. On the podcast page comments section, Okay, you guys are freaking awesome. You're like, there's rarely any trolls, but this person JJ underscore Ruby with double oh. Personally, y'all should have condemned Shannon's actions more on this pod. Y'all were way too sympathetic to someone who nearly ran through someone's house and then drove away. She had the means to get a number of drivers to get home and to listen to y'all feel sorry for her.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 1: Let me be very very clear, two things happening at once. I again, cannot diagnose someone else with alcoholism right just to do that on her own. From my own personal experience, if I'm drawing parallels, it seems to me the drinking is a problem. Do I feel badly for her about that? Absolutely? Any time I see someone who I believe is struggling with an addiction problem or maybe overdoing something where they need to pull back, my heart feels for them. I have always said that when someone decides to get in a car and drive under the influence. I have no fucking tolerance. Okay, you want to make stupid fucking decisions, go for it. But people, I love her on the road. I'm on the road.
Speaker 3: With my baby.
Speaker 1: People who are out just living their best life, doing what they're supposed to be doing, You're now putting them in danger. And now I'm freaking pissed off. I am not okay with what she decided to do. There are a million and one ways to get home, whether it's calling a car service or here's a fucking bright idea, use the uber app. It is unacceptable for anybody to be drinking and driving, especially.
Speaker 3: In this day and age.
Speaker 1: Okay, then for John who apparently she left his home for him to allow her to drive, you're a fucking piece of shit too.
Speaker 3: So that's how I really feel.
Speaker 6: Well, we all mean a great I mean, we filmed and only new it was three hours before. Yeah it was at seven am, and we filmed our podcast at what nine in the morning that one, So no idea what she did.
Speaker 1: And let me tell you this, whenever I hear that someone has been drinking and then driving, guess what your drinking is a fucking problem and you need to look into it.
Speaker 6: Animal Control is investigating that dui crash as well, with a freaking dog in the car, very happy about it.
Speaker 1: She's swerving all over the road with the freaking archie in the car. You run into a fucking house that get it together. You have three daughters, What.
Speaker 6: If they were outside, what if people were on the wall there are Just get a fucking car, everybody.
Speaker 4: It's pretty simple.
Speaker 1: It's very very simple to not have this happen. So yes, those are my true feelings. Again, when we spoke about it after it first happened, I was only directing this to what I had seen. I never condone it, but I was sticking to We said we were going to talk about that day, which I had already had on you know, our podcast list. Let's talk about you know, she's continuing to drink.
Speaker 3: This happen.
Speaker 1: I feel bad at least something's going on the position or place she's been she put herself.
Speaker 6: That's the only place I feel bad for her when it comes to her actions. We're all irritated, you know, That's where the sorry like I feel bad for her, not about what I hate that she the DUI. But she is a good person in my opinion, and she's better than this. That's where I'm sorry for her.
Speaker 5: She's a good prison than you feel who made a bad Yes, she's.
Speaker 4: Just better than that.
Speaker 1: I've been in the room for almost five years now, right, and the rock bottoms that I've heard about in these rooms.
Speaker 3: Are devastating and life altering, not.
Speaker 1: Only for some people, but for people who were completely innocent in all things. Just need to go for a walk, drive their kids to the mall so I'm not gonna get choked up. And there was a kid in my high school who was drinking and driving hit a family, three kids, mom, dad, mom was pregnant, killed everybody except the dad and one child. Life is never the same. So everybody who drinks, do it fucking responsibly.
Speaker 4: If you're going to plan to drink, plan the car.
Speaker 1: And if you don't care about your own life enough to say I'm not going to drink and drive, care about other peoples, I'm begging you because, like I said, people I love, people that my friends love, people I don't even know who are just chilling are on the road, try to give a shit.
Speaker 3: So there's that.
Speaker 1: Would you like to read an amaju.
Speaker 3: Sorry, got me heated?
Speaker 2: Hey okay, And there's so many good ones, like it makes me so excited.
Speaker 5: Let me ooh this is a good one. What are your X?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I have so many top.
Speaker 5: You guys list your top X because that's fun.
Speaker 3: Top X.
Speaker 1: I hate someone who name drops.
Speaker 4: I can agree with that one.
Speaker 1: I do not like when someone there's I have like a huge pet peeve where like if I go to a restaurant and they're wasteful with what they order and they just order like a bunch of shit because they feel like it. I immediately go to like, if you're not a leftover's person, this is going in the garbage and I'm not down right, that's a huge ick.
Speaker 3: And anyone with like an annoying.
Speaker 1: Voice, Ugh, your voice is not By the way, if I see a hot dude, I look up like any sort of video I can get my hands on interview because if their voice is not slapping for me.
Speaker 4: They get a slap bag.
Speaker 2: Nah really yeah, the hottest guy And if he has just not a great voice, you're you're out.
Speaker 1: Oh we're never even like we won't even make a connection at all, Like we got to look at the picture and then we got to listen to the voice.
Speaker 5: What about yours eastern your.
Speaker 4: X, I don't know. I usually know when it's happening, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Oh okay, but you're flexible with your ex.
Speaker 1: There was a time that Easton was with a girl in the car and they were driving, and Easton tell the story, tells, so I was.
Speaker 4: With a girl. We're driving on the freeway.
Speaker 6: And when you're driving a vehicle and it's windy, you can tell it's windy with the wheel.
Speaker 4: Yes, So I'm driving and I go, it's really windy.
Speaker 3: Are you on the freeway.
Speaker 6: We're on the freeway going like sixty five miles an hour, seventy miles an hour, And I go, it's really windy outside because I can feel it pulling. This motherfucker rolls down the window, puts her hand and goes, ooh it is windy, and right.
Speaker 5: There, I never talk like it would be windy.
Speaker 6: Regardless, regardless we're going sixty five seventies, so we've got seventy mile an hour winds at us. Of course it's fucking but yeah, so like I'm driving, but like know when you're even driving a Palm Springs.
Speaker 4: It's like sway and you're like fuck yeah.
Speaker 6: I was like, yeah, it's windy, it is windy.
Speaker 4: Is like yep, you're fucking out. I'm talking to you.
Speaker 5: So funny, so funny, that's the funniest.
Speaker 3: Those are the things that so that's it.
Speaker 4: Don't be stupid.
Speaker 3: Oh that's another. That's another.
Speaker 1: If it's a common sense, like you don't need to be BookSmart, because I'm definitely not. I didn't do well in school. But I've noticed people who are like BookSmart have no common sense, and that annoys the shit out of me.
Speaker 4: I'd rather be I'd rather be street smart than book smart.
Speaker 5: Yes, you got it, get that common sense.
Speaker 2: It's just like with the resume, you put your education, but you don't.
Speaker 5: Have a job. You've never had a job in your life. I'm gonna think twice.
Speaker 1: Maybe great, you went to a great college, and then what.
Speaker 5: Well, where's the experience honey? Yeah yeah, but yeah, I guess.
Speaker 6: That's my I just don't roll down the window and say it's windy. That's one ache.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't have a lot you Yeah, I mean that's good though.
Speaker 1: You're open and any physical x oh, I think nose hair.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, I got physic yeah no, yeah, yeah, like back hair and stuff.
Speaker 4: I've seen girls with like some back hair.
Speaker 3: I want to vomit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I'm back. I got mold hair. I'm back here every other day. Just gotta keep it clean. Same with you.
Speaker 3: I can deal with that. Okay, you can't see back there. I could be covered in hair. I'm not. But like, how are you supposed to know what's going on back there? Right?
Speaker 1: But like, how how close can you get from the back if you're talking?
Speaker 4: Sometimes I'm sitting on the counter.
Speaker 1: Oh you got them long Nicki mina hair. You got Nicki minaj long horse horsetail. It's disgusting. You just gave all my listeners and viewers the egg.
Speaker 5: And there's so many people in here thirsting over you.
Speaker 3: Eesa, not anymore.
Speaker 4: I got long mole hair.
Speaker 3: Okay, keep going.
Speaker 5: Well, do you have physical igs?
Speaker 2: Because that was a good question for Easton, But I want to know for you, only things that like you can fix.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I like shaved arms, legs, Like let.
Speaker 1: Me shave in between here. I don't really want those connecting nose hair.
Speaker 3: I'm not a huge.
Speaker 4: Fan of Okay, I don't like hair.
Speaker 1: I don't like hair either. If you could shave your whole body except.
Speaker 4: For a man, So like you don't like chest hair on a man, or do you?
Speaker 3: It depends on the man. It depends on the man.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nothing thick though, Yeah, nothing thick?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Next question, did you quit vaping? If so, how is it going?
Speaker 5: Slash? How did it go?
Speaker 1: It did not go well, but I will say Easton and I have put like stipulations on the vaping, so it is better. It's not a constant, like hand to mouth all day every day, but it's still.
Speaker 4: Around it is. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I really usually I hit hers and then my roommates. But I was in Salt Lake and I had a like a twelve hour drive home. Yeah, so I caved and bought a vape.
Speaker 4: For the drive.
Speaker 6: You did well, But how long do most people I don't even know that people vape.
Speaker 4: How long do vapes last them? Oh? Yeah, that's a good question.
Speaker 5: Some people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some people are dead. Yeah, like, oh, my.
Speaker 1: Vape will last me like two weeks, two and a half weeks.
Speaker 6: Okay, So I don't really hit it that often.
Speaker 4: I still know that.
Speaker 3: There was a point in time though, that I was a one a weeker. Oh you one vape a week.
Speaker 4: I remember when you were on the cruise and you didn't have a vape. That was my nightmare.
Speaker 1: I was two months sober. I truly had nothing, and we're on a freaking cruise ship that wasn't even.
Speaker 3: Nice by the way, and I was waking out.
Speaker 4: But she didn't.
Speaker 5: She turned down cigarettes good as you should.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I come right, come on, I'm only down to hurt my own self. I don't want to hurt others around the correct Thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 5: Thank you. Lots of asking about my wedding plan.
Speaker 2: So I'm just going to answer right here, right now. That's gonna be a bit you guys. So it's just we're taking our time. I mean, it took us seven years to get engaged.
Speaker 3: Just enjoy it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're just enjoying the engagement.
Speaker 2: I just got done with my sister's wedding, which was lovely, but it was a lot of planning. And so we're going to take a beat and who knows, maybe we'll surprise everyone and go just me and him and get a lope somewhere we don't know.
Speaker 3: You do whatever you want. Okay, thank you. So does that mean no big wedding.
Speaker 5: I want to know, like, maybe we'll do a big wedding. I see it.
Speaker 2: If we're putting a timeline on it in our head, it's like two years out.
Speaker 5: So I'm just really yeah, yeah, yeah good.
Speaker 2: My sisters was almost two years out and it felt like it went like that.
Speaker 3: Life does that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? How long were mom and dad engaged and they were together? First?
Speaker 1: Yes, my parents just celebrate what would have been their forty third Wow.
Speaker 3: Yes, wow, they were married. But that was forty three years. I think all together.
Speaker 4: I want to say, because weren't they engaged for seven years?
Speaker 1: No, they were together for seven engaged for a year. Okay, But we were in Palm Springs and I said to my mom, you know, congratulations, this is amazing. And I said, like forty three years and she goes, yeah, too.
Speaker 3: Bad, we didn't make it. And I go, it's not that you didn't make it. He died. You would have made it, but like he died.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh my god, we did it.
Speaker 3: Please, I love my mom. S.
Speaker 1: This is coming from the person who comes out to me in Easton, comes out of the room, and she goes Lauren Easton their dog died, I mean their mom. A big difference, big difference between the dog and the mother mom the dead serious.
Speaker 4: It was almost like she was more sad about the dog.
Speaker 3: Yeah she was. I mean the mom surely, no, my mom is freaking epic.
Speaker 1: When we were twenty four to seven, by the way, we're working that out. She we were in d C and someone had asked what I was wearing, and I could overhear her and she's like, Lauren's wearing a skirt. And then she's got this bustdya. And I look at her and I was like, what did you call it? And she goes a bus dya And I was like, you're calling it a bustya? You got a big old pepper in your player. Shit together, bitch, this is DC.
Speaker 3: Fun, Lisa stories keep.
Speaker 2: Going, Okay, next would be this might be deep, So tell me if you want me to do it. It's one of the best moments of your life and one of the worst. Oh, I feel like I know yours for the best, well the best moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, let's hear it from you guys.
Speaker 5: All right, what do you think I mean? I was gonna guess best as Ocean and worst as your father day.
Speaker 1: Whoa, those are really good ones, and get the spot on the best day of my life besides yes, Ocean obviously being born, and I remember looking at Lily.
Speaker 3: Lily had put her head and I was I was big, I was ready to pop.
Speaker 1: So Ocean was formed right, and Lily put her head on the bath ledge and I was in the tub, and I remember looking at her and saying, I don't want you to worry, Lily, because I will never love anything or anyone more than I love you, Like, don't you fucking worried, bitch? And then Ocean popped up, and I was like, Lily, move she lied to however now and Lily wouldn't look at me for a while. She was she felt so betrayed by me. When Ocean came home, she would not leave my side, she would stay with me, but she was.
Speaker 3: Letting me know, like, we're not like this anymore. Girl. We used to be, but you did me dirty on this one.
Speaker 1: So finally she warms up to the baby, and Ocean's now two and a half killing it. She's so funny, so sweet, loves animals, but sometimes she messes with my dog.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: She's again two and a half and she'll do things and I see her out of the corner of my eye, like kick my dog. And by the way, no one get upset. I would never actually do this to my child. I'm just you know me, I'm I talk a lot, but I look at her and I go, did you just kick my dog? And she was like, I promise I would never hoot. And I'm like, you don't promise that, because you just kicked my dog. I go, you want to know something, you want to know something. Ocean Lily was mommy's first baby. I have had her for twelve years. You kick my dog, Kickers get kicked, kickers get kicked.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I was raised same, same. Never would I ever kicked it back.
Speaker 1: Never would I kick my child, obviously, right, obviously. But I'm like, you don't mess with my big body here, my furry.
Speaker 4: Big body angel.
Speaker 5: So she's an angel. Don't ever question it. She's an angel.
Speaker 3: If Jesus had a dog, it would be Lily. Yeah, Lily's Well.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you last night I sobbed in my bed because she's getting older. And I got really funny about time last night. And it's probably because I'm starting my period, but I was a mess sobbing. I was thinking, like Ocean in her sweet voice, and how fun she is right now, and I'm like, it's gonna this point in time is going to be just a memory soon. My dog's getting older. That point in time is going to be a memory soon. And it really messed with me last night.
Speaker 4: And I got to live in the moment.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: But you look back and you're like, I feel like I just gave birth to you, Ocean. How are we two and a half?
Speaker 3: Lily?
Speaker 1: I feel like I just went to the Humane Society, saw this like black ball of fur, and now you're like fully gray, Like I even look at my mom. I can't even talk about it. No, yeah, I'm like, I don't like this. This is freaking weird.
Speaker 6: Oh we are, But that's why we enjoy the times that we have, and we every time we're with each other, we just take that time and we indulge all of who we are in that so we when we do remember it, Yeah, they're only good. But we need to take the time and nothing else. You know, you got to you gotta be great for what we have right now.
Speaker 4: And well, yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: I was like begging God, like, please put me back in the moment because where my head is going, like this is not good for me yep at all?
Speaker 5: WHOA, sorry, it's this podcast. We do it.
Speaker 2: We talk about it all on a lighter note. Someone asked, was la always an Eastern's future? And if not, how does he like it?
Speaker 5: Now? Love you all?
Speaker 6: Honestly, I don't think, yeah, what is your so? I don't think it was my mother's plan to move here one's. It was no one's plan. I think Lauren was going to be here. We were going to do our own thing. And then after our life got turned upside down and Lisa moved out here, everything kind of just started trickling in. And then since family was no longer in Utah and it was in La, I think that's when it was like when Lisa was like, I'm I'm in La. Yeah, that's when you guys kind of put me in a position to make this work.
Speaker 1: It's really easy to talk about moving out here, but like moving away number one, it's extremely difficult because there's unless you want to be in entertainment, there's so many other fabulous places to live that don't cost you so much.
Speaker 3: Money.
Speaker 1: Right, it's very expensive to live here. I think it's actually the second most expensive place to live in.
Speaker 3: The United States.
Speaker 1: And no one, you know, we weren't planning on my dad passing away at sixty four. We weren't planning on my life going the direction it did, and so it just like it just made sense for everyone, like for it.
Speaker 4: Really there's there isn't even a story of like a plan about it. It was just happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was kind of like you live here now, so welcome. Yeah, I hope you like it.
Speaker 4: They're just like, hey, do you want to move out of house? Yeah? But I do love it.
Speaker 6: But I will say, would I live here if my family wasn't here?
Speaker 4: Probably not? Oh interesting, probably not.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm not loving LA right now.
Speaker 4: It's just expensive.
Speaker 6: I do love everything about it. It's just expensive traffic. The whole thing is, there's other places that I rather live. But I do love the energy. But what's keeping me here is this family.
Speaker 1: For sure, I think it's a little it's getting a little too gnarly for me. I like going to DC and it's so clean and beautiful, Salt Lake, clean and beautiful.
Speaker 3: Here, It's just like what is happening to this city.
Speaker 1: It's just like it feels like gross and I'm nervous to like walk when the sun goes down. You know, I'm laying in bed last night and I'm hearing someone screaming at the top of their lungs and it's just like, I don't.
Speaker 4: Like this right.
Speaker 6: Well, all the theft that's going on as well, and now I'm seeing like people breaking into just park cars broad daylight.
Speaker 4: They're just like in a car going slow, doe top out. Look in the car. If it looks like there's a backpack, they break your windows.
Speaker 1: It's just feeling gross, feeling gross. It's feeling like we all need to find a higher power and like get right with them, because like when that day comes, tell.
Speaker 3: Me all probably go to.
Speaker 1: If you don't pay for it here, you're gonna be paying for it on the other side. And honestly, I would probably want to pay for it here more same one.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna end on a well and the Q and A or the AMA on a fun one. If you could have a meal with five housewives, who would you pick and why? They can be past housewives too, So sit down and you have a dinner with five housewives.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Okay, well do the trace Amigas count as three?
Speaker 5: Yes, they have to.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I would pick the trace Amigas. Okay, maybe not Shannon right now Vicky. If I would pick VICKI Tamra Brin Okay, I would probably pick Uba.
Speaker 3: Seems hell of fun too. I'd pick Uba. So that's four.
Speaker 1: And my last housewife would probably be.
Speaker 3: Someone from og Sonya Morgan.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 3: There's my five. There you go.
Speaker 1: You don't have to answer this Easton, thank you. I you know two housewives Brynn, and who's the other one.
Speaker 3: That you think is hot?
Speaker 4: I don't even know.
Speaker 1: Once Brent stepped into the equation, I forgot everyone else.
Speaker 4: Let's see, now I got I got some I like. I like Heather on OC Yeah, Heather's good.
Speaker 6: I like her, and then on New York I'm a bad I need I like faces, but Brent, and then I actually I do like Jessel.
Speaker 1: Essel's fun too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The whole I like you really makes you happy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've been enjoying it, and that means something coming from me. Yeah, it means like I looked at I watched it this morning.
Speaker 1: I rolled in today with producer John talking about the freaking Rams game. I said, read the room, read there's a room.
Speaker 3: We can talk about that later.
Speaker 5: Yeah. No, they're amazing.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to thank you guys so much for listening to another episode of the Give Them Alla Podcast.
Speaker 3: I know this one was a little different, but.
Speaker 1: It's because it's Disneyland Day, and hey, Disneyland, I'm still waiting for you to like reimbarrase me for my Magic Fee pass where every date is a blackout date, and we booked this about three months ago.
Speaker 3: I'm glad we could find a day it was just blacked out.
Speaker 1: So I'm taking Ocean to Disneyland. And that's why this is pre recorded. I hope you enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: I love you. We'll catch you next week.