Speaker 1: Yo, this is Gorilla Nems.
Speaker 2: Check me out on the Bootleg keV podcast for the nineteenth time. You know, anytime I'm in La, this is the first stop. Fuck your Life.
Speaker 3: It's the Bootleg keV Show. We have a special guest. His new album is out. It is a good album. It is a great album, fully produced by scram Jones. Absolutely, you've been.
Speaker 4: Talking about this album for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's about the time.
Speaker 3: It's about fucking time. Grilling Nems is here, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Fuck your life, you fucking dick faces. I'm back for the seventeenth time.
Speaker 4: What's it like to an angel Dust?
Speaker 2: It's fucking horrifying, is it? You don't know what you're gonna do. I remember punching out car windows or I remember just not being able to move. I just I just remember every time I smoked angel Dust, I was just like, why the fuck did I do this?
Speaker 3: Would it be like a like a cigarette?
Speaker 1: Like touch?
Speaker 2: So when I said this on my podcast Outside with Gorilla and Nems, literally the best pause that number two after Bootlegs Kill Outside Facts.
Speaker 1: He was freezing.
Speaker 2: He didn't like and he's a chance. I was like, bro, you want me to stop for a little bit, like ten minutes. He was like, nah, let's get going.
Speaker 1: He was like this.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, So I came home out of jail. My man gave me a fucking jar of dust. I'm like, go get your money. I'll put you on. I ain't have no clientele. I just came out of jail, right, So I just wound up just dipping every cigarette and just being my best Get this fucking fly out of.
Speaker 3: Here, this fucking fly, bro. Yeah, you can smoke, y.
Speaker 1: Know, we're doing a fucking podcast.
Speaker 3: Smoke, sir.
Speaker 2: And then you get the dust, the the tea leaves, I guess whatever they do.
Speaker 4: So you dip it.
Speaker 1: You put the flakes from and into the.
Speaker 4: In your weed.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Double, what's the highlight?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: It's numbing?
Speaker 2: Like you just.
Speaker 4: Try kedd of me.
Speaker 2: I did that too, k hole you got before? Yeah, y'all check this. So I just remember this story. So I'm hanging out with this girl for the first time and she's like, yeah, I know, somebody got special. K That wasn't really my thing, but I was like, fuck it. Whatever she goes, let's go wrong this kid.
Speaker 1: I was like, I yeah, why not?
Speaker 3: Yeah? All right?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I put him in the headlock, put him to sleep. She goes through his pockets, takes the shit. This is July second, who knows the year?
Speaker 1: Years ago? So we take it to her house.
Speaker 2: I didn't know how to do it, but apparently you put it in either the microwave or like the oven, because it comes in liquid, but you turn it into Oh, you put it on a baking sheet.
Speaker 1: The liquid heat.
Speaker 2: It up and then you scrape it off and it becomes like a powder.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you eat it or do you sniff sniff it?
Speaker 1: Ok? So we do that July second, do it?
Speaker 2: I'm smashing We both butt naked, fucking kidding me. All I remember is waking up July fifth. She's still bent over and I'm over.
Speaker 1: Her, and I was like, yeah, what the fuck just happened?
Speaker 2: I look at I don't even know if we had phones when I was doing I was like, yo, it's today. It was July fifth. I was like, yo, we missed the whole fourth of July. We missed like three days. What the fuck happened? With both still button naked? Like what did we just both pass out and fucking wake up three days later?
Speaker 1: Holy shit?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: I'm mad. I didn't tell this on my podcast.
Speaker 4: That's pretty amazing.
Speaker 3: I like to point out that now I really want to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gotta make sure you do it with a woman, though I don't know if my wife will do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, being a married man and doing drugs just don't mix.
Speaker 3: I only smoke weed and I take de spray apparently fucking boring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get a life.
Speaker 3: Hey you're sober, bro, I know, But which is beautiful? Yeah?
Speaker 4: What's the worst drug?
Speaker 2: The worst drug is fucking. It's a mix up between fucking I would say dust. It's not even a mix up. But me personally, I know some people that loved smoking dust.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just hated it.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I ever did it. Every time that I was like, literally, why the fuck did I do this?
Speaker 3: Do you think if Fetanohl was around back then you would have tried it?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 3: Probably maybe on accident, right, Like you're almost like, probably couldn't avoid it.
Speaker 2: The last time I got locked up, I was I was already sober for over ten years, right, So true.
Speaker 1: Fiends came in.
Speaker 2: They was like, yo, Nams love your music. Yeah, I knew they was Fiends, So you know what's up.
Speaker 1: Man, there was like what.
Speaker 2: I was, like, what you got arrested for? They were like fetanol. I was like fetanol. I thought that kills you know. I thought they nah, we smoke it, we put it in the in the tifoil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, damn, I thought that.
Speaker 3: I thought like a little doc would kill your ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I guess that the Fians are like desensitized.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: If you go like to fucking well most places in La, if you just see homeless people, there's just fucking foil everywhere. They don't even want percocets anymore. They just want fetanol. They're like, where's the fetti? You know what I'm saying. It's like this ship was like this. They always say it's like this much will just kill you. And it's like these motherfuckers are smoking this much, just smoking fetti. I think it's all from China too. Shot out to China. Man, they got that fetanohl on lock Bro.
Speaker 2: That's Cairly from Mexico, but he don't want to say he lives mad close to Mexico.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it comes from China to Mexico and then it comes over.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is it? I think?
Speaker 3: I mean, I know that they give you fetanoh in the hospital.
Speaker 1: What happened to that crocodile ship?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Remember that ship? You've never seen that ship. It's called crocodile. Crocodile. They were doing it in Russia.
Speaker 1: Some ship. It turns you to your skin into like crocodile.
Speaker 3: Hey, there's some new ship I heard out here, some like uh, some sort of tranquilizer people are doing.
Speaker 4: It's like a horse tranquilizer.
Speaker 2: Special k is Well special k is Cat tranquilizer Cat tranquilizer wow. Or it could be horse rang ship I did had to be a horse tranquilizer.
Speaker 1: Wow. Let's just tranquilize the funk out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, put you out facts for sure?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Do you ever do d MT?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 3: You know, I'm really scared. I really want to, but I'm scared.
Speaker 1: Do that ship? Bro? If you're still doing drugs at this age, bro, you might as well. If you're taking LSD sprintzes, do the fucking d MT. What you got to those?
Speaker 3: Yo? Your album is amazing man, Thank you man. I think it's your best body of work.
Speaker 1: So what.
Speaker 4: It's really what.
Speaker 1: It's old to me already?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The ship for like yeah, yeah, ye the whole pandemic. Me and scram is working on it and you know, so it's old to me, but always on release day, always sit in the car and listen to it, and for some reason it sounds brand new to me. And I was like, Yo, this is a solid body of work. I'm proud of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean shouts of ghost Face killer who fucking showed up and showed out.
Speaker 1: I think everybody that gave me a verse.
Speaker 3: On there, like everybody they showed up.
Speaker 2: She Loo track two, Yeah, track three, Yeah, Rides of the Silver I couldn't have an album with silver back in she of course.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Gunplay, bodied it.
Speaker 3: Kill it? You got gunplay saying fuck your life.
Speaker 4: Facts, I love it.
Speaker 1: Facts.
Speaker 3: Did you guys hang out?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 3: We we planned to, and then I feel like he'd be a fun hang me too. I would like just like to go do something random a gunplay, like go to escape room or something. Now.
Speaker 2: I would love to have gunplay in Coney Island, Yeah, because it's like on the block. Yeah, bro, it would be hilarious. It would be hilarious.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 3: I haven't talked to you since well on the podcast, since I actually went to Coney Island. And like when you say you run Coney Island, like, yeah, it's true. So like if anybody ever like questions that, like, just go there and you'll be like, oh, I see this fucking g everywhere facts and you just like walk in and like just take shit out of the store and then like you're fine.
Speaker 1: Facts. I mean, that's that's what the mayor.
Speaker 3: Does, the mayor of Coney Island.
Speaker 1: Facts.
Speaker 3: Did you go and see? Well, have you ever seen Joey Chestnut in person? Eating in Coney Island.
Speaker 1: This year and last year?
Speaker 2: Because I did an episode with those side Talk kids.
Speaker 1: We did it last year.
Speaker 2: At the Nathan Shit So I saw it for the first time ever in life.
Speaker 1: I was like, Yo, this is so stupid.
Speaker 2: Standing here, ridiculous, right, and people were mad because they were there from five in the mall.
Speaker 4: It was raining right this year?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this So we went there this year.
Speaker 2: I said, yeah, I was about to come down, come on, let's go inside. Luckily this year we had a little more clout.
Speaker 1: They gave us pad. Everybody knew who I was, so it was like.
Speaker 4: Down.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it was like, yo, just go in the back.
Speaker 2: And then I saw Joey chest and he was like, well you are, and he was just like amping himself up. I was like, this is this glizzy God, this is this guy's fucking Christmas right here?
Speaker 4: For sure? It's a super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Did you see the big black dude who chugs on YouTube? Badland chugs.
Speaker 2: No, he raps in Conya that day. He sucks that day or fourth of July. He's like one of the hosts for the Grizzy contests, So he fucking raps. He does some corny ass freestyle shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's true.
Speaker 3: I hate watching his shit on YouTube, Bro, Like it pops up on my algorithm because I watched him like once and it's like he'll like I'm just like I feel bad because I feel like if it was gonna die soon and like his whole livelihood is him like killing himself on video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: He like will chug like he'll take like a twelve pack of like some new soda and emptied it into one thing and then take it to the fucking face.
Speaker 1: Bro, to chug to chug this in one shot. You can't do it.
Speaker 4: No, I could.
Speaker 2: No, he has got a who got a soda right now? Bro, guarantee you can't do it in one shot.
Speaker 4: I guarantee I can. I'm a shock. I shot beers Bros.
Speaker 1: Here and soda is two different things.
Speaker 4: Bro, there's no soda in there.
Speaker 1: You don't got most Sandergy in here.
Speaker 4: No, you don't.
Speaker 1: You know on Team Monster Bro.
Speaker 3: No, with that dude, he'll fucking put like twelve like he'll fucking take. He has this big boot and he puts like like the Grimace shake, the McDonald's shake.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: He put like four of them into this boot and then chugged it all at once. And I'm like, this dude's brain freeze. Gotta be fucking wild.
Speaker 1: Son, Yo, I know.
Speaker 3: This fly dog, it's this one fly the whole bro. Earlier today, I took my hat off in the interview and I try to fucking nail it.
Speaker 1: Yah. You gotta freeze him out, bro, there's only even you don't got no a C on man. That's over there.
Speaker 4: It's over there and it's loud.
Speaker 1: Oh that's why there's a C right there up there. Got to freeze him out.
Speaker 2: If you put the AC on, bro' get frozen and he'll try to get out.
Speaker 4: I just want to shoot him in the face. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, But the album is great, man. So you do I text you delivered, you.
Speaker 2: Delivered always good on the first album of a three album deal.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I wasn't asking now that you're working with with Paul Rosenberg, who's obviously, uh for people who don't know, he's a legendary executive who also has been managing eminem his whole career and was former head of Death Jam and has Goliath.
Speaker 4: Uh what what? How did this whole?
Speaker 3: I mean? The one thing I love about Paul and em is when they signed artists, they just signed artists that they like, fuck with facts. It ain't about the cloud, it ain't about the metrics. It's like, Yo, I fuck with what you're doing. Let's see if we can add to that. You know what I'm saying, Like they did that with Griselda. Like I'm saying for so for you, what was the initial like linkage between y'all and like, tell me about that relationship.
Speaker 2: So he started following me, I would say maybe a year and a half ago, two years ago. As soon as he started following me, I DM them, YO, manage me. This is before I had my team set up. He was like, y'all fuck with what you're doing any way.
Speaker 1: I can help. I got you, but I'm not managing nobody no more. I'm done with that. I don't at the time, or I don't want you.
Speaker 2: He managed Mad I think Blink one eight two, Mad People, So so basically fast forward, I'm doing the album with Scram and Scram. When the album we thought it was done, he was like, yo, let's play it for Paul.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you got to connect.
Speaker 4: He's like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And Paul sat down listen to the album and he fucked with it and was just like, yo, give me a couple of months.
Speaker 1: I got y'all. I was like, that's that's good enough for me.
Speaker 2: Waited we waited. That was in like September. Waited to November. He was like, give me to January. Waited till January.
Speaker 1: He was like, yo, I got you. Was just taking long. So it took maybe almost.
Speaker 2: A year, but it was worth a man of his word, absolutely three Yep Theliath slash Virgin.
Speaker 3: And then you had had some sort of like a chance with m back in the day too, right, like we talked about it a bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh. They was trying to develop me as the artist for Shady. I never met him, but I was working with D twelve Rest and peace Proof. Yeah, but Riggs Morales was the A and R up there, and he would bring me up there all the time, and they, you know, they wanted to develop me as.
Speaker 1: One of the artist remember that or was this?
Speaker 2: So they Paul I found out now that he kind of like blackballed me from the from the office because I wrote fuck your life on their door NEMS, fuck your life. In my mind, I'm like, this is fire because everybody that walks into this building now is gonna see NEMS fuck your life.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna think of me like when you did it in Compton exactly.
Speaker 2: Exactly yo, And I did it in Depth Jam years before that deal with them at seventeen, but theirs was worse.
Speaker 1: I was in their bathroom, Bro, I.
Speaker 2: Wrote it in the mirror on the bathroom and Monk, I don't I look back now.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what was wrong with me?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: But yeah, So so he was like, yeah, I told everybody in the office don't fuck with you. Once you did that, I was like, don't. I don't want this kid coming nowhere near this building. So, you know, years later with him absolutely.
Speaker 4: How has it been.
Speaker 2: He's I mean, it's been amazing. Paul is uh man, He's like us. Yeah, and you know, you know, you just hear his name throughout the years, and you know, you build it becomes like a myth.
Speaker 1: But he's just like us.
Speaker 3: I was just talking about I had the third on the show.
Speaker 2: I've sent I think I sent that to Paul and I was like, yo, Paul, you got balls and he was like yeah, he was.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, Thurston, how shout to the low Lives. He was like, yeah, man, Rosenberg used to be wrapping in fucking in Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: Yeah brown Yeah, Paul said, Yo, me and em would take the train to Brownsville crazy in the early days.
Speaker 3: And go and I'm going to Brownsville in the nineties facts.
Speaker 1: And Yo, you don't want you don't want to go to Brownsville right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Right now.
Speaker 2: So in the nineties it's like bro. But that's also a testament to who Thurst and how it is. You know, he's well respected, super solid dude. But yeah, I sent that clip to Paul and I was like, Yo, how come I didn't know it?
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, Paul Bunyan was my rap name.
Speaker 4: Sick name and also like visually makes sense. Bro, he's mad told he's like Paul facts for sure.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Paul Bunyan Man for you, Like, I know how big of a deal it is to have ghost Face on the record and to have a relationship with ghost Face and have him sit down in the cold on your podcast, Like, I know that's.
Speaker 4: A huge deal for you.
Speaker 2: Then I tell you the ghost Face Versus was some fucking vintage ghost Face ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah you did the versus crazy sounds like fucking and to the thirty six Chambers go, oh my god, it's so good man, Like, I just think it's like I forgot. I just think it's dope to kind of just see like your your grind, like just paying off bro.
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And ghost he was just at we had to release party last Thursday, the night before it dropped.
Speaker 1: He was there. He pulled up, pulled up, Yo, super solid, bro, super solid.
Speaker 2: Like he like he's really tuned in too, he's tapped in with You know, you see these all this You grow up listening to these people and you're just like, Yo, this fucking fly is crazy.
Speaker 3: Bro, this fly is mad aggressive, yo, busy. If you see the fly over there. Kill that motherfucker bro fast broake it, bro. I need you to just take something and hit it. Yo, give him a weapon, Give him a hard Deen hat. Give him the hard Deen hat. We need a weapon. I'm gonna kill this cocksucking fly, this cockamane bastard. It's right up there.
Speaker 4: It's on the other side of the pillar.
Speaker 3: Oh you don't got no spray, bro, What am I gonna fucking rate us out in here? We're in a small room. You wanted me to rate it in Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just hit him with the fucking king palm tray. Bro, bitch ass fly got me fucked up and killing with that.
Speaker 1: They give it to you now.
Speaker 4: But you were saying, so ghost Face came to the release party.
Speaker 1: Release you know, he's just super solid, bro.
Speaker 4: He's he's I got it.
Speaker 3: He's like he's like around five or six all time for me. In my personal list.
Speaker 2: We went through this gist Freme c Lintel one of the best hip hop albums ever made.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think if you like roll in like iron Man obviously only built for Cuban links and his presence on that album.
Speaker 2: He said on my bulk Ass he don't like a man he don't like his album out iron Man?
Speaker 3: Could it? Could it be that? Do you think I was gonna say I somehow think Liquid Sword somehow does it is like the most somehow become the most underrated Wu Tang album ever because I feel like it always gets like, yes, like Trump when people talk about like only built for thirty six chambers, I'm like, I don't know, Liquid Swords.
Speaker 1: Liquid Flaws is amazing.
Speaker 2: I just recently went back and listened to it front to bed, so good Man, amazing album, and it does.
Speaker 1: You're absolutely right. I think that's also because Jesus is just very He's very reserved.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's an introvert. He didn't have a bigger personality as as the other guys.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, that might be it too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's a lot of it too. Shout out to the rism Man. You ever tap in with the.
Speaker 2: No I met him recently, but I never tapped them with him, like musically, which would be a dream come true for sure.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: I also feel like he doesn't do a lot, so it'd be.
Speaker 3: Like if you get exactly exactly what are we doing here? Facts?
Speaker 1: See that's like like mugs like Mugs.
Speaker 2: He posted, I don't it had to be a year ago now, but he posted one day like yo, I just found mad old dat tapes from the nineties of my beats.
Speaker 1: WHOA.
Speaker 2: I hit him immediately, like, YAO, send me some joint he sent me recently, he sent me.
Speaker 1: Like he's supposed to.
Speaker 4: He's supposed to come with my show soon. He's got album coming out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, He's text the guy back my bucket, this ship, please bring him by and I and we're I think we're like neighbors because he walks his dog on my street all the time. And I've never stopped and been like, yo, Mugs, why because I just think it'd be super weird. Bro.
Speaker 1: Mugs has an ill mystique about him.
Speaker 3: Bro, and his studio is like in our neighborhood.
Speaker 1: So because it looks like it. Because when we would just come here, I was like.
Speaker 3: Mugs Studio. I could walk there in like six minutes from my front door. It's just this black building next to this popular Mexican restaurant and it just the Sol Assassin's a's on it. And I remember, I hit my boy, I'm like, yo, it's Mug's studio in Burbank like, yeah, it's right there on Victory. I was like, yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, legend of shit. And when you go bo it's like a time machine. And then he got allD.
Speaker 3: Like, well, once I interview him, I'm going to try to I want my goals to become friends so we can like walk our dogs together, and then I can be like, hey, man, can I come and check the studio?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: That that's that studio I recorded there last time I was out here.
Speaker 3: I was like, bro, this is like so you got just five beats from him from the dats.
Speaker 2: From that's old joints. Some of them are not even complete. But He's like, Yo, if you fuck with this, I'll finish it up.
Speaker 4: Got you have you tapped in with Al yet? Alchemist?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: Unheard story right here, unheard story. Nobody knows this story. Probably five six years ago, I fucking go to Al's crib, pick out a beat, write it right there on the spot. As I'm writing the first verse, west Side Gun comes in, Big Body Best is already there.
Speaker 4: The same place.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Yo, fucking fucking Conway comes in. So I'm in. I'm in. There's a center like an island, in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: I'm writing it, but these motherfuckers having wild conversations.
Speaker 1: I got some other shit on my mind. That just happened that same day where I was.
Speaker 2: Like, I really don't not in the mood to write, but I wrote these two verses.
Speaker 1: I put it on the beat. We did it.
Speaker 2: After the next day, both of us hit each other, was like, yo, I think we could do something better, and I was like, yeah, I think we could do something better too, so let's just scrap it. And that's the only time I ever worked with Alchemists. And I'm so tight that that happened because Alchemist is like one of my favorite, one of the producers, and I'm just it just was like a fucking tornado of shit that was going on in my life. And literally right there while I was writing that, it just took me off my game, where I.
Speaker 3: Was just like, we could do a better situation up, Yeah, if you and big body best are in the same place, is it like just like an aggravated assault felony charge like in the air.
Speaker 2: Absolutely just floating around absolutely that same time. I think the next day, me and him drove to Vegas.
Speaker 1: Together and just, oh my god, ow to Vegas.
Speaker 3: Vegas with you two would be at because you're sober now but like you're also you yeah yeah, facts, I would just be like, yo, can we go fuck with prostitutes? Like you know, my favorite thing to do in Vegas is like because I used to live there, like you know, I'd like just I like to embarrass old men with their horse so like, uh like I like walk up to like a dude who's like with like, you know, obvious prostitute. You know, like like GF, get the GF going huh GF for the hundo.
Speaker 1: Un Roses.
Speaker 3: Shot out to back page. Those were the days.
Speaker 1: A hundred of roses?
Speaker 3: Man, what for you? This album is all you?
Speaker 4: Also you.
Speaker 3: I feel like you're pretty vulnerable guy in terms of like a lot of people know a lot about like a lot of low points in your life, a lot of you know, your battles.
Speaker 4: With addiction and obviously being incarcerated.
Speaker 3: But on this album you kind of shared a little bit about your family life.
Speaker 4: Your pops passed away from AIDS.
Speaker 2: Yeah, HIV contract. He contracted HIV from needles. Needles Yeah, yea. Luckily me and my moms didn't get it, and yeah, passed away.
Speaker 1: When I was four years old.
Speaker 3: Damn, And that was probably I mean, I know you talk about kind of like having a hard time forgiving him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nah, that was that was I said. That was what was God?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay saying, but my pops, I don't really have that, man. I have like two three memories about my father, and one of them.
Speaker 1: Is like etched in my mind.
Speaker 2: It's like like a movie scene now in my mind when I think about it, I remember walking through the funeral, the funeral home, my mother bringing me by the hand and kissing him on his forehead in his casket.
Speaker 1: That's like one of the only memories I the fuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, facts, that's crazy. So yeah, yeah, that happens. And you're kind of like forced to like grow up and be like you.
Speaker 2: Gotta be the man at the house from early, you know what I'm saying. So it is what it is. So these things make me who I am, you know.
Speaker 3: All right, we got to stop the interview real quick. Tell you about our folks at my Bookie, our partners at my Bookie. Man. Listen, football season is approaching. It is preseason right now. I can feel it. Just have my first fantasy draft. It's time to get this fucking money. NFL is here. Go to my bookie dot ag right now, sign up for a new account. Use the promo code bootleg right now. When you sign up, they're gonna give you that first deposit bonus. Now, my book is crazy because no matter where you're at, you can go on. You can get in on some of that NFL action, you can get on some of that baseball action. You can get in on their live casino, blackjack, roulette slots, whatever you're into, it's going down my bookie dot ag All right, sign up right now with that promo code Bootleg. They're gonna hook you up real nice first deposit bonus, free money to gamble with, bro when you sign up.
Speaker 4: What are we talking about?
Speaker 3: Football season is here. This is literally my favorite time of the year as a degenerate. We must participate. We gotta get a little action in every Sunday on something, maybe little Thursday night football action, maybe preseason action. Who do you think is gonna win the Super Bowl?
Speaker 4: Throw a hundred on it? Fuck it?
Speaker 3: Sign up my BOOKI dot ag us that promo cold Bootleg, and they're gonna get you hooked up with that first deposit Bonus. Also want to give a big shout out to our family at King Pom. Man want to give a shout out to King Pom. They have the Sugar Sean. First of all, congratulations to Phoenix, Arizona's own Sugar Sean for just winning that title with UFC they did to collab with them. These are the Sugar Punch Pney Orange pre rolls, which are gas. All right, Now, this was dope about King Pom on organic All right, we're talking about no tobacco, organic leaves. And what's dope is they have these turping infused tips that people just love. Bro They're called the Flavor Tips. Right, you're like, uh, you bust one of these boys out, you know what I'm saying. You fill it with your stuff whatever you want to smoke some of that flower that you got from Hardin and then you hit the tip and man, oh I just taste it right now, just flavor full of flavor.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Go to Kingpom dot com right now, use the promo code Bootleg and you're gonna get half off half off whatever's on kingpom dot com. If you don't know, King Pom is everywhere, go to your local smoke shop.
Speaker 4: Go to your local seven to eleven.
Speaker 3: They got King Poms everywhere, so many flavors, so many vibes, the grapes of gas. Yo Kingpom dot com. Use the promo code Bootleg fifty percent off. Let's get back to the interview. Yeah, man, and like you know, adversity and like you said, man like.
Speaker 2: And I'm not the only one that goes through with So when you put shit like that on song, there's nine billion people on the surf. At least nine hundred million have gone through the same exact thing or something similar.
Speaker 3: Now, so people, That's what I was saying. That's like the kind of shit where like you put that on like a record and you're like, oh man, this is gonna cut through to people because you do like your shit like where you're talking about people having feminine benzes, you know what I'm saying, the c classes. But then you also if you have a record like that, it's like, yo, man, I also like want you to like really sit here with me and like you know, that's some shit to live to.
Speaker 1: Bro, I mean, why did why did?
Speaker 2: Why do we love all this? Like you ain't get it? No, why do we love all this?
Speaker 1: Like DMX.
Speaker 2: Why do we love all this like eminem because they show the vulnerable side. There's a strength and vulnerability, you know what I'm saying, And that those type of songs and that type of music connects with people on such a different level and it becomes and it's timeless. Like I could rap about the feminine bends and then smacking your moms and punting your daughter, but it's cool for a minute. It might get my way out, but when you talk about real shit, it's timeless.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say you you're in a weird space because there's a gift in the curse to being who you are, because you're like my kids. And like even Bravo, the bag Chaser, who was here before you, He's like, Yo, that dude's hilarious, and I was like, yeah, this album just dropped, you know, and he was like he raps, and I was.
Speaker 4: Like, I got a high level.
Speaker 3: So like that's a great thing to me because you have like I mean, you've hosted the Crew League. I mean there's so many bags you're getting just based on you being you music aside, like I'm Nam's you're here because I'm hilarious yep. But for you as like an MC, is it ever like frustrating where you got to like educate people that you're a rapper because you're like a O G dog Like.
Speaker 1: I look at it. I love it. It's like it's like becoming a new artist all over again.
Speaker 2: And I know that if they see me there but the comedy shit, the funny shit, they're gonna be turned on at some point to seeing me rap. And it's not like my raps are bullshit. I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm saying it as humbly as possible, like I could rap. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna see something of me like, oh shit, I didn't even know.
Speaker 3: So for you, it's like one hand washes the other absolutely because you have like two audiences.
Speaker 4: And if like, hey, if.
Speaker 2: No Rappa is touching my demographic, Like I'm known by people three years old to seventy years old, all races wherever I go, No Rappa got that demographic.
Speaker 4: No, for sure has there.
Speaker 3: What I love is when you My favorite shit on the Internet of the last decade is you've making fun of people while they walk by.
Speaker 1: Don't ever disrespect me.
Speaker 4: It's the best shit ever.
Speaker 3: Uh, who did I just see acknowledge your shit, but they didn't know your name. There was oh Roseanne, Roseanne. It was Roseanne. She was on theobon.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, she was like talking about you. Mad people sent me that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was talking about you and she didn't know who you were. She was like you ever you see this guy that don't you? And that she was like doing your whole bit.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: How crazy is that to have Roseanne Barr fucking acknowledge you shots of Roseanne?
Speaker 4: She's a ghost, you know.
Speaker 1: To get her out of here, I'd let her give me a hand job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you know you can say it like I always say that, like you know, it's all about the story facts. I mean, so Roseanne Roseanne was jerking off fucking Tom Arnold in the nineties.
Speaker 1: Bro, I definitely got a shot.
Speaker 3: No, I think I think Roseanne would manually stimulate you, like thanks, should let me be?
Speaker 4: I think? So? Did you DM her?
Speaker 1: No? Maybe I should?
Speaker 4: I think. I mean she knows who you are. Now.
Speaker 3: All you got to do is here with the d M and say, hey, Roseanne, thank you for the love.
Speaker 1: I don't evidence.
Speaker 2: Not knowing my name, you owe me a hand job. Now, Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you got a Roseanne hand job, that would be uh. I mean honestly, like I might. I might post it on the ground. Yeah, just that's clout. Yeah, spit no spit loop raw a dog. Do you ever have a chick? I always say, uh, you ever go to a restaurant and they give you the saltn pepper? I always say, uh, that's sexually. That's to tell me when to stop. When the waitress is over your plate, tell me when to stop. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. When you got that guy, damn that pepper grinder gear, you know what I mean. You know I saw last night who knew who I was and was like very like engaged in, like wanting me to come on her show, Alexis Texas.
Speaker 4: Do you remember Alexis Texas.
Speaker 1: She wanted me to come on husher too, and her show.
Speaker 2: And always looks way better in person, yes, that she does on the gram or in the movies.
Speaker 3: So she shook my hand and she was like, hey, she's cool, super nice. She was like hey Alexis Texas, and I was like, oh you are Alexis.
Speaker 1: I was with her probably a month ago.
Speaker 2: Wow, I saw her, saw her right came out scram Jones Studio. My man Alvaon was with her. I was like, Yo, she wants you to be on the podcast. I was like, all right, on my podcast.
Speaker 4: She has podcast, but.
Speaker 2: Let her know we don't hold no punchers. We're gonna be talking crazy.
Speaker 3: She was like, bringing on, what has it been the drawbacks of doing a podcast on the sidewalk outside.
Speaker 2: And uh, you know what, my own people, like my crew, They fucking talk up a storm like they don't know.
Speaker 3: They're in the background just arguing and they know what we're doing.
Speaker 2: They like my fake security, like, yo, make sure nobody walks by, and then people walk by.
Speaker 3: I'm like, bro, yo, yo, we should trade random him.
Speaker 1: Yelling when the car somebody ain't knowing the car.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: We over here doing the podcast you are.
Speaker 2: I'm like, bro, come on, man, you know it's it's your own people all the time.
Speaker 5: Also doing it in the winter, prices in the winter. Luckily New York this winter wasn't bad at all. I don't even think it snowed once. Shout out global woman. You know what I'm saying, But I don't think it snowed not once. We did the whole first season. During the winter, we had ghost Face. In the winter, we had Cannabis.
Speaker 2: Hey, that was the greatest question ever. Nobody ever said that to him. Cannabis I said, Yo. I introduced him. I said, Yo, sitting to the right of me. You might got more cash than him, but you got the skills.
Speaker 1: He was like, Yo, I didn't know what I was saying.
Speaker 3: Wait, Yo, probably one of the wildest lines ever.
Speaker 2: Yes, ever, you ain't got the skills to eat an ass, like to eat a man's.
Speaker 1: Ass like me. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Nice guy, he's a nice guy, very peculiar.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: I had to FaceTime him before he came on to the show. So I'm just like, he had to meet me and to make sure I wasn't trying to do I don't know. So I'm facetiming them and I'm like, is this motherfucker on a house boat?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: He's you know he I don't know if he lives.
Speaker 4: Did he was on the house.
Speaker 2: He was on a boat, had a whole living room, but then had the you can see like outside.
Speaker 1: It was weird.
Speaker 3: Well, he was telling me he does like hvac work.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: He was he got mad because like right right around the time he came on my show, like LLL had just like said something about like like how they buried the hatchet or just giving him props that I think like his Hall of Fame speech or something. He like gave Cannabis props.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he fucking revitalized his whole career. And even though l L's goat.
Speaker 3: Of course, but I brought that ship up, and like Cannabis was mad.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: Really, he just didn't like me bringing up that ship because like it's the it's the dead horse. But it's also like, bro, this is like I mean, this is like an unav waitable part of your career.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like if it's almost like like I could have a conversation with Drawo without bringing up fifty cent pretty confidently, and I could do the same thing with Cannabis. But I've never ever in a millionaires thought I would sit down with Cannabis because he's such a like out there guy. I was like, yo, I want to have to talk. I've always wanted that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this guy absolutely.
Speaker 3: I had one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one thing I learned about him from having a conversation with him on the podcast and you can see it because is he didn't.
Speaker 1: Know or realize how ill he was.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 2: He was saying like, yo, I just was rhyming like that to get on y'all guy's level.
Speaker 1: He was talking to me like I was on that level.
Speaker 2: Like I'm like, bro, I'm just nice now, Bro, I wasn't nice. You you the reason I'm nice like I am now.
Speaker 1: But he was like, yo, I just want to try to respect my pen.
Speaker 2: I'm like, bro, you didn't know you was that guy back then, Like are you crazy? Like it's you know, you never know what people what their mind is telling them.
Speaker 3: I also think, like, is the narrative about his debut album is just not.
Speaker 1: It wasn't good.
Speaker 4: I liked the album.
Speaker 3: It wasn't good, was great, Get Retard it was good.
Speaker 1: Buckingham Palace and man, the beats the beats killed them.
Speaker 2: My cleft beats none against why Cleff he got fire beats? But that that the pairing of them two together. And I asked him, I was like, yeah, you wrote Freeze Verse on that right. I always wanted to.
Speaker 1: But she said I.
Speaker 2: Forgot specimen with extra terrestrial estimates and can't tell your texticals to Mexicans. I was like, mind blowing to me when I heard Hussey Park and I was like, you wrote that right, I didn't know all the time. He was like absolutely, and I was like, of course you could tell the flow.
Speaker 1: But you know, these are all questions.
Speaker 2: This is That's one of the dopest parts about gaining this status now in my career is that I'm appreciative and I have mad questions that when I meet these people, I could actually asked him ship. I always thought about my whole life, like always like had little questions, Yo, did this ghost face off camera? I was asking him a crazy shit exhibit came to my block, was asking him stuff. Mugs came to my block and Coney Island Bro and he sat with me the whole day. I was asking him crazy.
Speaker 1: Shit about and it's just super dope.
Speaker 3: How how often you haven't launched season two?
Speaker 4: Have you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? We just launched it.
Speaker 2: We had the kid Metro and then we had Sebastian Telfair basketball player I'm cool with.
Speaker 4: I think it's his brother Ethan. They got a dispensary in Arizona.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I was gonna say, how often are you dropping every week?
Speaker 4: Every week.
Speaker 2: But because I came to LA today, we didn't drop this week, so we're dropping next week.
Speaker 4: Who's on me?
Speaker 1: On my own? Guess? I like that Miama came out. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You know, there's this dude name Dope as Ziola, and he does these He does a podcast that's really popping. But he does story time, but he doesn't have guests and he'll just tell stories. He got a wild upbringing. He was like selling drugs and his Mexican but his mom's boyfriend was a white supremacist who got out of prison, so like he grew up in a house like a white supremacist. But he has like the story time.
Speaker 1: That's what I'll be doing as well.
Speaker 2: I'll be telling when I remember, I tell stories about my life beforehand. I got when I remember it. This shit is funny. Everybody else thinks it's funny. To me, it's normal.
Speaker 4: Yeah for you? What is next on all fronts?
Speaker 3: Obviously you're working on the new album already, But I mean you got it? I mean, are you affected by the strike? Does not hit you yet? I don't Did they jump you in the sag after yet? Nah?
Speaker 1: Man, I'm trying to get in that shit. Fucking they got benefits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I think if you make like twenty seven grand a year, you get health insurance.
Speaker 1: I'm in there.
Speaker 3: They got a book. You gotta be in movies, bro.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm in the musicals. I'm broway, well, that's I'm working on that right now. Master As got a musical called.
Speaker 4: The Fall and Whole Disposable Arts.
Speaker 2: So he got a musical based on all those other albums he put everything.
Speaker 4: Summer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: He got an album called Falling Season, but his musical is called The Fallen Season, and I'm one of the main characters in there.
Speaker 4: Broadway.
Speaker 1: Hopefully they're looking for investors right now. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Facts, they haven't approached you to do like any sort of like acting like.
Speaker 1: A couple people.
Speaker 2: Every time I'm out in LA they have meetings. It's like I'm at a place where people want, no want want to put me on TV and the opportunities are there. We're just not coming up with the right ideas to get on there. It's like we're stuck with like after these meetings, like, yo, do you want us to come up with the ideas or you guys are gonna come up with the ideas and.
Speaker 1: It just becomes a stalemate.
Speaker 2: We was working on something with Vice and they fucking went bankrupt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they did.
Speaker 2: Fucking We're working on something with Complex and then they fucking changed their whole staff all night.
Speaker 4: So the clothing line is doing well. I know you guys, did you guys? You guys ended up in Zuomies right, got f y L.
Speaker 1: Brand and Zoomies nationwide.
Speaker 2: Go to your fucking local mall wherever you're watching this, there's f y L there, four different styles and then schools coming up, they're gonna be putting a lot more. I got the FYL store and Coney Island.
Speaker 3: What's like the hardest thing about that that side, once you get into the point where you are in zoomis that's I mean, most fucking clothing lines are like we made it, motherfucker.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But I'm sure, like do they test because I've heard.
Speaker 1: Like, so I'm at the test it. This this first run was the testing.
Speaker 2: Phase to see how it to see how it sells, and then they come back and they buy. So it sold well and now they're buying for back to school, guys. I had to go on my Instagram and delete everything gun related. So if I'm I don't flash guns on my Instagram or nothing like that. But if I'm wearing a T shirt with a gun on it, I had to take the post down. If I have my banana clip toys that we've dropped, I remember we had to take down everything of that.
Speaker 4: And Zoomi's requested that.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, because Zoomis is heavily anti gun, which show my shouts to Zoomies. Yeah, we have a great relationship, and uh, you know, it's a little shit like that, but I'm a hustler.
Speaker 1: I heard make that shit work.
Speaker 3: I was talking to the owner of Ethica and he was saying, like the first Zoomies that ever were in was in like Denver, and he said he flew there and he took like ten people with them, and they just went in there and they went to like the three stores in Denver that they tested them in. And he said, well, I just bought it consistently for a week straight to it was so.
Speaker 4: That bout my own shit.
Speaker 1: I went on a.
Speaker 2: On a New York wherever I go, like, I'll probably while I'm out here, I'll probably stop by the zoomies that got my ship. Just show love, buy some ship by the people that work there, some effort.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, throw this shit on man. Yeah, facts, yeah, because it's kind of like you want them to push a ship so win win, so win win. For sure. Got to stop the interview real quick to tell you about our good folks had blue chew.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 3: That's right, shout out the blue chew man. Listen, everyone's always asking me does blue chee work? Of course it works because it has the same active ingredient as viagra and sialis. It is dick season out here, bruh.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You gotta make sure that dick is up the par you know, you get on that blue chew and you're gonna never Like I mean, I'm gonna be honest, Like, do you remember when Barry Bonds hit seventy home runs in a season and now they're not letting him in the Hall of fame. Like you get off that blue Choo, They're not gonna let you in the dick Hall of Fame because it's cheating, to be honest, you know what I'm saying. So Bluechoo dot Com use the promo code bootleg when you sign up. Now, this is what's dope about Bluechoo, because you want to know if it works well, They're gonna send you a month for free free blue chow in discrete packaging delivered right to your door. But you have to use the promo code bootleg blue Cheo dot Com promo code bootleg. Everything's online, no doctor's office visits, No worrying about fucking having a weird conversation with some dickhead about your fucking dickhead. No, your fucking blue Cheo dot Com free month online. You don't even have to leave your fucking apartment. You don't have to leave anywhere. You just order, it comes into the mail and then you know, you just you know, you get to work. You get to work, all right. So use that promo code bootleg and get a free month a blue chew also want to give a big shot to our good folks at odd Socks. Now that this sip was so about odd socks, I'm about to reach into my odd socks bag. Oh man, look, odd socks. They got all of the fucking sick licenses. Recently they locked down Coca Cola. Recently they locked down fucking Transformers, Saban Power Rangers, we got you who we got sour Patch kids. You know, they got their odd socks basics, and I'm telling you the most comfortable socks in the world, in the fucking world, all right, and they can all be yours twenty percent off, twenty percent off using the promo code Bootleg if you go to oddsocksofficial dot com. The most comfortable socks in the world. They got draws, and these draws are amazing. These are this is this is a small just so we're clear, this is a small Yeah. Yeah, chicks can wear these. You know, a lot of chicks like wearing these booty shorts around the crab and shit. Odd soxxofficial dot com whatever you're into, they got the license WWE scarface, fucking breaking bad whatever. Odd soxofficial dot com promo code bootleg. Go over there get twenty percent off. Right now, let's get back to the interview, all right, So for you, is it now that you're on Goliath?
Speaker 4: Is it more?
Speaker 3: Because like this last album we've been talking about for a while, it's been finished for a while, right yep? Are you going to try to get another album out the next like six months? Or what is the plan?
Speaker 2: Probably not probably, but then the next well, the next six months will be the beginning, you know, the next year. Yeah, next year, probably early next year, mid early end of winter next year to early spring.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping to drop another project.
Speaker 3: Does Paul like ever give you any feedback? Like, Yo, m likes this soon?
Speaker 2: Nah, he don't say nothing about him. No, I mean not that he don't say nothing about him, but he really don't say nothing about him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would just I just wonder if he was like, hey, yo, check out this new guy on Goliath, like who also was almost on Shady, who also.
Speaker 4: Tagged our door.
Speaker 3: I'm sure who also is equally as not said, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: We don't like I you know, I'm sure everybody asks Paul about him, for sure, So I don't want to be that guy.
Speaker 1: As well as.
Speaker 2: When I when I do get the chance to speak to Paul, which is he's always a phone call away. He's great, great, great, great head of the label that I'm on, I'm totally happy with it.
Speaker 1: But I'm talking about my ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm busy, Like, yo, what's the play Yoh, what's up, I need you to push this button, or because you know, well, we just strategizing.
Speaker 3: Was there ever a bar in the last few years now you're more well known that you just thought was too crazy that you were like, you know what, we're gonna take that bar off there.
Speaker 1: There's a couple that should have took off that. Well. There's like two verses. I took off the album and replaced.
Speaker 2: But also listen, I went up to Spotify like two weeks ago, and Paul came with me like, and that's like unheard of that I have a label coming to the meetings with you, which was dope, but listening to it in a room with two women and what I'm talking about watch your mouth.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'll smack a bitch. I'm on the front lines, like, Yo, what's happening. And I'm like, I'm like, oh shit, this don't really Hey, hey, you're probably like yes.
Speaker 2: And then even Paul at one point was like, it's very tongue in cheek and it's very you know.
Speaker 3: I was like, it's almost like you gotta like, hey, guys, look, I'm about to play a song, yes, or just don't play that song. Yeah, It's like, ah, shit, yeah, this is a long song.
Speaker 1: Facts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, hey, we could just go to the next one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it just happened.
Speaker 4: You guys don't have to play list this one.
Speaker 3: Like we get it, you know, like I get it, Like you know what I'm saying, Like you know, also it might not even make the album after all, like just so you know, like I think we might take it off.
Speaker 1: Facts.
Speaker 2: When you sit in the meetings with the with the corporations and these different people, you're like, em, maybe I should have set a different, different rhyme right there.
Speaker 1: But it's cool. It is what it is. That's what makes me me fucking life.
Speaker 3: What is the uh classification between give me the what what qualifies as a feminine bend and a masculine benz.
Speaker 2: C class A feminine bends those are for baby mothers. Those are for single women, girls that do eyelashes and ship like that, you know what I'm saying. Nail technicians, you know, the nurses assistance so whatever, nurse text whatever, dental technicians and all of that, that's who jos.
Speaker 1: No, it's like an X five x three that's X three. Yeah, X five is decent.
Speaker 2: X three is definitely x X five is decent if you're under thirty.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying after thirty, but you should be getting it.
Speaker 3: Remember evidence from dilated People's talked about his X five and the rap verse ones to dilated People's facts facts. Uh So sea classes, anything outside of the C classes is.
Speaker 1: As uh, it's passable. I mean sea class under you have like a truck for real, a trucking man's truck.
Speaker 4: What truck is it?
Speaker 2: I got the Dolly. Oh yeah, you got that fucking but that ship is like sitting in my living room.
Speaker 1: I love that ship, bro, And.
Speaker 3: You got like your you still have you still have a camel on you. You know what I'm saying. I saw the rap, but you still keep like your fucking product on you.
Speaker 1: I did, I still got.
Speaker 2: It's not as intricate as my last truck, but I still got merch in my back.
Speaker 3: Because it kind of like makes your truck not truckable anymore.
Speaker 2: No, you know, it's perfect because people, some some of my friends actually think I'm gonna help them move or some shit like that, so they'll be like, yo, you have to pick up truck, right bro, Merch in the back of the room for yourself.
Speaker 1: Why would you even ask.
Speaker 2: Me to help you move anyway, Bro, I'd rather pay somebody than fucking move it for you.
Speaker 1: Like, get me alone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got other ship to do facts. Yeah, if you have a friend that will help you move, that's a true friend.
Speaker 2: I won't help you move, but if you really need it, I'll pay for a moving company to do it for you, so I don't have to.
Speaker 1: I'm not a worker. I'm a payer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I'd rather pay.
Speaker 1: Even shit in my house, sun goes fucked up in my house. I don't know how to fix that. Just cold call whoever.
Speaker 4: Just get fit, not like a mechanical kind.
Speaker 2: No, it's not my style, bro. No, my father died when I was full Bro. My mother didn't know how to do that.
Speaker 3: Ship you yo, i'd be I feel like I've gotten into like my era of life where I feel like i'd be doing some man ship like I you know what I'm saying, Like I can fix it a little bit.
Speaker 4: But YouTube man, YouTube, Niver.
Speaker 1: YouTube could do everything. You could teach you everything.
Speaker 4: I started grilling and ship yo.
Speaker 1: See, I don't even know how to do that.
Speaker 4: I just started, bro. So the bus I got that pellet grill, I got that griddle.
Speaker 1: I got a nice grill too, I just never grill on.
Speaker 3: It, so you get the griddle though. You could do the fucking ubacchi in the backyard fire.
Speaker 4: It's great. What's your favorite food?
Speaker 1: Pizza?
Speaker 4: Pizza? It would make I mean, that's.
Speaker 1: Pizzas like sex, even when it's bad as good.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say that, it's hard to fuck up pizza facts.
Speaker 1: California does a good job.
Speaker 2: They're getting better though, because I remember, like a couple of years ago, I would come out here and the show would be disgusting.
Speaker 1: Now this they got some decent spots.
Speaker 4: Me and my wife always talk about it.
Speaker 3: California's pizza is terrible. It is because the spots that the locals are like this shit is great. They might have great this is some bullshit ass pizza, absolutely, and then you'll go to these fucking Dude, I'm in the valley and it's so hard to find a spot to sells pizza and wings together. I'm like, what kind of fucking like who raised y'all? Who opened these restaurants? Why can't I get hot wings?
Speaker 1: Why they got good pizza in Arizona?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Actually, you know, like the number one rated pizza restaurant in the United States is in Arizona's called Pizzaia Bianco. They actually did a Netflix episode about it. Really, yeah, it's fucking goad.
Speaker 1: I have to go try that out because I don't believe you.
Speaker 3: No, it's really good. It's not like a New York style. It's like a would even that's delicious. That's so good looking at pizza, it's like ranked, like it's always in the top.
Speaker 4: He knows, he knows.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It is same with the bagels.
Speaker 3: The New York water. I've heard that about the bagels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bagels, fucking pizza. Is the water?
Speaker 3: Is the water supposed to be better in New York?
Speaker 1: It is? Absolutely. You could drink the tap water. Really absolutely.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, I didn't know that you could drink the tap water in New York.
Speaker 4: I always figured to be the opposite.
Speaker 1: No, it's not that I don't know. I don't know how they do it.
Speaker 3: When I think of New York water, I think of the episode of Seinfeld where Kramer swam in the.
Speaker 4: Was it the river or yeah?
Speaker 3: Those shits is nasty, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Is disgusting.
Speaker 2: I won't go. I go in Coney Island water once a year. On New Year's Day, like the Polar Bear players. But I go that ship with sneakers with Thames.
Speaker 4: It's fucked up.
Speaker 1: The water, it's not it's clean.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You ever go partying like or like hangout and like, uh like what are the like where the Hamptons aren't ship where they got all the fucking Yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: The same water that's called the same ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the same like just more expensive houses.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's it. Yeah, still the same bullshit water.
Speaker 3: H What has been the most random moment where you've kind of pinched yourself in the last five, well, let's say three years, We're just like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, it happens a lot people. I meet a lot of celebrities that are hype to see me. Yeah, Like they hype and they get like I'm I'm like, oh, ship, that's this person, like, don't have a disrespect me, yo, or some of sometimes yellow when they be like yo, I've been loving your raps and like ghost Face when ghost Face was like yo, I've been a fan of use, Like the first Battle Rap I really fucked fucked with.
Speaker 1: Wow, you know what I'm saying. So I was like, Yo, you meet a lot of these people. You think they don't be watching, they be watching.
Speaker 4: Do you get free Knicks tickets?
Speaker 1: Now? Huh?
Speaker 2: Nicks ain't never give me not one ticket, bro, really, not one ticket.
Speaker 1: Fucked the New York Knicks.
Speaker 4: You gave them a whole remix.
Speaker 2: Oh, I gave them a remix season fucking rallying cry Bro.
Speaker 1: What they did not do the right thing at.
Speaker 3: All at all.
Speaker 2: They didn't even offer all. Matter of fact, they didn't reach out. I went, I did this celet. They reached out for me to do this celebrity game. I did it, and it was like, Yo, whatever, whatever game you want, just let us know.
Speaker 1: I just said.
Speaker 2: I like towards the end of last season, I was like, all right, let me redeem these tickets, Like, give me a I don't care what's the game makes, don't don't disrespect me and give me some bullshit seats. I need courtside or I'm not going every time. My nick hits are fucking three b.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: They never got back. Well they tried to hit me with the bullshit seats or had me try to do some content for them. Yo, give me these fucking seats. I ain't doing shit, like fuck out of here, man. They've been disrespecting me for mad seasons. I'm a life I was a lifelong Nick fan, but not no more. When I see how they do business, that shit is disgusting.
Speaker 4: At least you guys at Brunson, that's nice.
Speaker 1: We'll give a fuck who we got fuck.
Speaker 3: Them, fuck them, go NEETs facts.
Speaker 1: I mean, brosn go fucking sixes, Go fucking Sons. Who gives a fuck?
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 2: All I care about is the Giants, New York Football giants, bro, smack the shit.
Speaker 1: Out the cards.
Speaker 4: Do you like Daniel Jones?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: He had a good year, bro. He beat the Vikings in the playoff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's growing on me.
Speaker 3: Paul's yeah, And I think Barkley's out of there though I think he was.
Speaker 2: He's back, he probably does, but he's here this he's back. Give him one year fucking contract, fucking idiots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if Daniel.
Speaker 2: Jones is seventy million or whatever seven year contract they give Saquon, no fucking.
Speaker 3: I just don't feel like you should ever give anyone who played football for Duke. Yeah, fat much money. You played football at Duke.
Speaker 2: It gotta be some racial ship, bro. Always they always get white quarterbacks.
Speaker 3: I mean, also, they're fucking over these running backs like Dalvin Cook. They fucking he's on the Jets. What the fuck?
Speaker 1: The Jets on the low got a squall, they got.
Speaker 3: Fucking they're gonna be nice. What's his name, Sauce Gardner Aaron.
Speaker 1: Rodgers, bro. But the Jets always do that.
Speaker 2: They always pick up a dope ass quarterback after his prime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's just picking up a check?
Speaker 3: Is it like a tense rivalry between the Giants and Jets? I mean the Jets they're terrible Jets like the Mets.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It takes a lot of heart to be Nets, to be to be Jets or Mets fans, because.
Speaker 1: You know they're not winning no time soon.
Speaker 2: Aaron Rodgers with fucking who is the cornerback they got the couple of years.
Speaker 1: Ago, Revis. They don't do nothing with these fucking stars today.
Speaker 3: Like, if you're a Jets that's fan, you probably would forgive your wife for fucking another man.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you probably walk in your wife getting and you know what you do. You'd be like, I'm dealing with my whole life.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey guess what I'm mad right now? But I'm gonna go walk it off all right. When I come back, these guys better not be here, and my dinner better be ready at least take a shower before bed go.
Speaker 4: Mets go.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Yo, So the album is out, man, everybody should go.
Speaker 2: Supprise of the Silver Bag is out right now. Wherever you listen to music. If you fucking watch this whole ship and you don't go listen to the fucking.
Speaker 1: Album, bro, fuck your life. Broad out. Choke on a dildo, glass or rubber glass, go break it two front teeth. You know.
Speaker 3: There's some bitches that put a glass dialdo in like a freezer.
Speaker 1: That's some fucking holes. Shit, gotta be a hold to do that.
Speaker 3: Like I remember, like when I was like nineteen, I opened this bitch's freezer. I was at her crib in the middle of the night and I opened her freezer and there was a fucking.
Speaker 4: Deal doing there.
Speaker 3: And I was like like, yah, yeah, it feels good, like when you when you freeze the glass deal there.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's like the glass the kids in the Christmas story when he puts his tongue.
Speaker 1: Won't that happen to the pussy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's my new ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that'd be fucked up.
Speaker 3: Bro, you not have a real uh, that'd be a painful penetration.
Speaker 1: Hey, yo, all right, bro, what we getting Rise of the silver back out? Now? Bro?
Speaker 3: Where can people buy the merch f y L dot NYC.
Speaker 2: There's no dot com. People get confused like, oh, there's no dot net dot com. No, it's www dot f y L dot NYC. And if you're in New York, come by the f y L store. And if we'll go buy fucking Zoomies.
Speaker 3: Go to Zoomies, go to Cody Island, get you a Glizzie and go to the store.
Speaker 4: Facts there it is.
Speaker 3: Man, I appreciate you put always nips. Hey, what up? Man? You just watched another episode of the blueleg Cap podcast, brought to you by Hardan Baby. Shout out to the family at Hard Dean. Don't forget. Make sure if you're in Las Vegas, you get into that taxi as soon as you land to get into that uber, say take me to Harden, all right, they gonna take get you taken care of the most craziest premium selection of cannabis you'll ever find. Under one roof. It's a vibe in there. The butt tenders, they gonna take care of you, man. Listen, tell them I sent you. They're gonna get you right. Shout out to the family at Hardean in Las Vegas, the number one dispensary in the world, all right, and we are so proud to be partners with them, So shout out to Harden. Go follow them online Hardan Underscore Las Vegas and check out their website Hardinlasvegas dot com. Get you some swag. You know you can't buy this, but you know, yeah. Shout out to