Speaker 1: Misspelling with Tori Spelling and iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Now tell me your kids, are they boil?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I work really hard, and I think I am a very guilty person. So I give them a lot and let them do a lot within reason. But I've always raised my kids to lead with kindness. And they might be spoiled at times with what I give to them. And I give to them because I want to, and when I can, I can, and I work really hard.
Speaker 3: But they're all kind humans and that was always my goal and I've succeeded.
Speaker 4: I remember back when we were in Beverly Hills before we moved to have why we did we keep the house still to Yeah, yeah, the same thing. You can go from Plage you go there.
Speaker 2: In the block.
Speaker 4: But my uh came to me Mary, my little Marisol whatever, Mariemel the papa have a roll Roy and the other thing. The boy they have a plane. And it was five year old. He was going to the wool Schapper there the school, the Catholic school and and Nancy.
Speaker 2: The little school very near to the Woodchipper Church.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's right there, you can go WALKI the school still there. Yeah, well that I don't know but she tell crying when we moved to Hawaii and give it to both mark a little and don't cha aloha. But every telling me have a road Roy, they they have a plane, they they have a glider.
Speaker 2: What are you going to pay to me? Why are you going to pay? I go? I said wanted that. I mean road Roy.
Speaker 4: What indeed, already this kid know about road Roy and they are plane and a garida. I'm going to puy you a bicycle. You better lend your raby sheet. I mean, really, it's impossible when that kind of a fare.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, currently it hasn't gotten better. I feel like it's gotten worse. What the kids see out there. And when all the kids, you know, my kids go to public school, they don't go to private school. And you know, even then they say, you know this family has this and they do this, and I think, oh my gosh, and I get a flashback of when I was young and people would say, oh, you know, I would go to school and I would have to like hide so I didn't get beat up by this one girl because she'd be like, oh that's the kid, Oh the limo, her daddy has a limo. And I'd be like I'm sorry. I don't want him to have a limo. I can't control this. I didn't ask for it. I just want to fit in. But fitting in, I've made myself small in life.
Speaker 3: That's my problem. No, because I tried so hard to fit.
Speaker 1: In and normalize and make myself relatable, which I already am that brain wise and career wise. I kept myself small. But now I'm learning it's okay. My dad had all that. Yeah, he came from nothing. He worked his ass off. I don't have my parents' money. I worked my ass off and I can go to the top. Why not I should?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Charle made me a.
Speaker 4: New woman, and no, the boscho, Now you're getting better night game.
Speaker 2: We are changing the world tory.
Speaker 4: If my Yahuela, my grandma will be alive, she will be crying of happiness because that was her dreams. One day, the woman, one day, the woman, one day, the woman, open door.
Speaker 2: Do it bit than share. We are better than the main thing that we are.
Speaker 4: You break all the rule because a poor little girl with talent, you break everything up, turn down. I mean you here you are and continue growing like I tell you. One day you pick up a piece of paper and write your idea. People are asking me to write the book about my life, and I know you are Hey, you know the position.
Speaker 2: Sorry and ask me.
Speaker 3: Up, why are you not writing a book about your life?
Speaker 4: It's a good question. Sorry, but having fun with you. Listen, you have to write a book. The life of my sister and me are very different to your life. You want born such and so much tin around you that now I appreciate it. How you swimming out of those scene and start by yourself and reaching your dream. Well, my sister and me, we want born to a spoiled princess, little rat going to a school of millionaire until the age seven. At the age seven and my sister nine, my father had to run for his life, escape Spain and go to Africa Casablancamarock. Otherwise that is stated Franco will put him in jail. Because my father believed freedom, not the criminal show. People are free, no, no, no slavery, no discrimination.
Speaker 2: And Franco did not like that.
Speaker 4: So the government from Franco game and to get all the land tory, all the land that were my dog Cuhijo Cucci, the fa the through the beautiful thing in Madrin and my sister that we grow the eye and we can see you pick up orange and everything overnight they take it away, Torri. Then we have no play to become complex and yeah, and then.
Speaker 3: How learning IMpower you?
Speaker 2: That the brand no man like that. So anyway, how we survived.
Speaker 4: How we were riding by the guardian angel, by God that we ended up in America?
Speaker 2: We and there up? Uh? Nor more what happened with my sister and me?
Speaker 4: Like the movie Go with the Wind, when she said it in a little Carl, I'll never be hungry again.
Speaker 2: Did you see the movie Go with the Wind? Yes?
Speaker 4: When uh she is Carlett's the war there there and she is so hungry that Pigger the Carl from the Zoe don't even clean it and eat it like that and then look as I will never be hungry again. My sitter me, they same thing. We will never be homeless again. It's a great book. It's a lot of up and down happiness. I went to comedy to make people happy. Be going find the music and comedy. It is medicine, music and comedy. It's a good combination. Barely okay, music and comedy are medicine. You don't know how many people during Corona were happy and telling me personally because I get the LaVey and music. You little girl, you both to write the book and have the similar story. A princess travel boy make it and you are a winner. And that's why I'm here.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you something. I have written books. Oh she never give a call, but I haven't.
Speaker 2: Your name is sus Spelling.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've written six books, but I haven't written this chapter on the new me.
Speaker 3: There's one more book to write. That's the book only if you write your book as well.
Speaker 4: I enjoy so much talking to you I have. I am back like the other day. They you're supposed to be there, toy, you want the heart beat? Why who eat your manager? Who represents you?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 4: Tory Spelling, were supposed to be there when we honor your father and the love boat.
Speaker 2: It's about two weeks ago. What I know.
Speaker 4: You needed call your manager people and say hey, hey, you were supposed to be there. I will bring you to the stage and you will talk and people because Princess Cru said, owes everything to the spelling. And Princess Cru said, know who is Torri? And they probably you need a manager. You need somebody that, but don't see that happen.
Speaker 3: I have a manager and my friends, and she's a huge man of yours.
Speaker 1: But we didn't know what's happening until I talked to Jill because she was on my podcast and she said, the Princess Cruise.
Speaker 3: Line was leaving me. You were going, everyone was going, and I said, oh.
Speaker 1: My gosh, I should have been a part of that, but I didn't know before that was happening.
Speaker 2: They're beautiful. They did a very good, very very very good. They heard that.
Speaker 3: I personally don't want to.
Speaker 4: Look to the Princess Cruise and say, hey, and.
Speaker 3: Joe, maybe you could talk to them, because I don't think they like me. I'm just kidding. They don't know me, but maybebe you could put in a work like that, tell me.
Speaker 4: About are having a good time. I want to let you know I shall talk about it, very very very I honor your father. You should hear me to Jill Willi and everybody. I said, we wanted applause to the men that make this cruise possible and everybody are proud and everything. I want to let you know that I am honor to here that I've been follow you. You're up and down that your survivor. You're putting your hat together, and that you don't need a cholestero medication if you do what I tell you.
Speaker 2: Coming from Afar, you you.
Speaker 4: You needed a lot of green, A lot of green, and a lot of nutrition, pedal nutrition from nature and a lot of.
Speaker 2: Cove it fresh fresh.
Speaker 3: You can teach me this. You're never going to be able to teach me.
Speaker 1: I cannot roll my rs and I am so bummed about it my whole life.
Speaker 3: I would have auditions where you had to like roll your rs for something. I can't do it. I can't do it. Listen, Oh can't do it?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 3: All right? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Now who had your personality on your head? Who bully? Repeat el perro.
Speaker 3: We can't do accidents.
Speaker 4: Either, okay, wait el el perro.
Speaker 3: Oh. My Spanish teacher in high school used to shame me all the time. Hold on, I'm having I'm having trauma. Him getting over it? Callback l l L.
Speaker 2: Very good. Ah they okay, it's coming.
Speaker 3: It's okay.
Speaker 2: Rabo, rabo, rabo.
Speaker 3: Wait what word are you making me say?
Speaker 2: I can't say hotel because I'm having with Oh my gosh, look.
Speaker 1: You know what I your real name. Why do you have like, is it five names?
Speaker 2: It's a long story. You have to buy me again to tell you that.
Speaker 3: It's like a run run that right something.
Speaker 4: Maria Rosario, Pillar Martinez, Molina.
Speaker 2: Anna.
Speaker 1: Imagine saying that what the hell today is Maria and they have to go through it.
Speaker 2: By the time I come out, they shout this over.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, when you're born in Porthia again, Marcia, beautiful, beautiful city.
Speaker 2: The neighbor, the grandfather, the gand mother.
Speaker 4: They want to be honored and they start putting you okay, stry as pelly as meath.
Speaker 2: Or your DNA will go in your first.
Speaker 1: A familial try to put the medial kitchen sink, like everything's in there with the kitchen sink.
Speaker 3: When you make something.
Speaker 2: Before you know you got that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's why you have so many so many South Americans, also big Spanish people who went to South America. In every Latino, you're going to find some ancestors from Spain. It's the DNA travel and your DNA will be very wonderful. If I will be you, I will find out you have a lot of European I can see. I can see a lotta Europea and a pretty people and fighter people.
Speaker 3: My family. I know that they Russian, Polish.
Speaker 2: I don't know who the hell I am be goot Spain.
Speaker 1: I can help you sit up straight? You do yeah, yeah, and say I am Charles.
Speaker 4: Everything is beautiful. I appreciated this opportunity to tell you many beautiful things that you should know, because, uh, you come from a beautiful father. You come from a man that, like you said, I come from nowhere and shage Hollywood and by me. At the beginning, he understood the people that have talent, and at the beginning they need help. They don't need tyrants, they don't need you never make it. They don't need I don't think you make you know because he went through that. And when he went through that, when somebody he thinks he has a possibility, OK, call him, buye me to your child already what happens? Yes, I start, tell Sahara go starting with Borge. I was the Golden Girl or Johnny Carson the Tonight Show. So before you know, I was the shot that everybody see at night because Johnny Carson was the one and only. There were no other talk show or nothing. Okay, you got to garsoon, No, you are out with my dad. They put me Sahara together with as a co starring.
Speaker 3: The Hara is no longer in Vegas, but was one of the number was number.
Speaker 2: John Garlson, barely your name it my mom? Everybody? Yeah, yeah, really good.
Speaker 4: Anyway, when your father invited me to your show, I was so happy be I was watching the show already. The show was huge, was the biggest thing ever happened. But when he invited me, you say your show this yeah, well I mean you are a spelly so anyway taking it. So I go there and I felt like, oh my god, I am, I am welcome, this is home. They allowed me with an accent, I tried to expeak better. They allowed me to write are beautiful. They told me where I come from, my root. So he was so clever that he could have said my way on the way and destroy that character. But he was so nice and so intelligent that he said let go, let goo, let you.
Speaker 3: Go, and he listened. And he loved humans and.
Speaker 4: Everybody that had the honor to work for him. That's why we are happy to honor him. That why we're happy.
Speaker 2: And then I see you with the dream No spoiled with so much Barber or your father.
Speaker 4: You were a normal little girl, and he was so proud that you're not going to be now working for your father. You were good in it to have a show, an appearance in another network, and he was, Okay, my daughter tonight, she is gonna better. And I said, in my obligation one day to tell her who is she, where she come from, and what is her go?
Speaker 3: I know, I know exactly what he told you. NBC.
Speaker 1: You kept saying, NBC, that was saved by the Bell, which was not my dad's show, which I auditioned for and got and I was recurring.
Speaker 2: On that, and he was proud that he not your father's chow and the little body.
Speaker 3: And you did ye, yes, I did.
Speaker 2: So, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: Wait, we have to talk about your tour before you leave.
Speaker 2: My toy. Oh my story I want, I want people left. My story is a survival story. Is extremely grateful to guy.
Speaker 4: The two a little very younger, very young people think I'm out there, but I have fun with that. Very very young came to the more powerful country in the world and without had to.
Speaker 2: Go to a bedroom. We have to go.
Speaker 4: We were blessed by people like Johnny Carson, the Martin, the one me in the history right there, everybody one means to the show.
Speaker 2: But I was trained already, little story. I was already a musician.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: I love from the Flamenco that when we got the farm, and then I knew music and I knew that when you got a education, when you got a good background, no money. In this case, education, education, education, Maybe you don't have to go to a bedroom to find a because people will appreciate.
Speaker 3: It a long time. Maybe you don't have to.
Speaker 4: Okay, I feel very sorry for you're pretty there that if they don't have any solely education culture go to school, they.
Speaker 2: Depend on their own.
Speaker 3: Look, no, you said better.
Speaker 2: Again and they got to grappy. Is it my opportunity? Okay?
Speaker 4: In our case, my sister and me show how we were trainer to work. I would not mind to what division in any but also education. I was invited to do a show and they said, okay.
Speaker 2: What can you do? And acute me? But I should do what I do. Were go go to the piano. How many are okay? How many is its? Okay?
Speaker 1: And right there, you know I'm sorry I interrupting. I'm so sorry doing that right there. You just reminded me of like the female Jerry Lewis.
Speaker 2: I worked so many years.
Speaker 3: We we raised which is a huge compliment.
Speaker 2: We raised, We rased.
Speaker 4: Eighty billion dollars together with all of the people. But I want there by president and with the and then we go, we go, we we do show together.
Speaker 3: You need to work with Jim Carrey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, alert alert, And he.
Speaker 4: Had a dream when he made his dream come true, but the ending was not good for him. That's why you never see me again. There. They want me I take over and I said, no, no, bye bye. They don't treat him good. You want to go and explain to people why they're going to be out, why he in no welcome anymore, And they said no, you have to make it in a video so they can carry And then he said, I'll have to go and people like what's around him? Know that we had to say to the world that Jerry do a telephone. He did it and he deserved more respect, Okay, And I were there, like what you said, remind me.
Speaker 3: Sorry, It just came to me. I was like, whoa, because you're so stunningly.
Speaker 2: With little money million.
Speaker 4: Those faces and we were clos to start the wheelchair that clothes in Arizona. We went to the hospital. We see how the science were doing it. The story neworld say no and then nobody can replace him. And when they approached to me, I said nobody, although you had to have so you mam be Goo.
Speaker 2: He cannot tall you.
Speaker 4: You know what he says, tied you know, you got to get job the way he have it, okay, but his heart was good. And and then when he shap Pierre, I said, one day somebody we said honory in front of me. They raised seventy billion dollars to no one time. But Togeeda they were making. They were the Arizona thy they were thousands of wheel chair knew for children. He was an angel, but people don't know it, like people don't know about Sammy Davis, the best entertainer in the world.
Speaker 3: And Sam Casino.
Speaker 1: Did you perform first with with Sammy? I want to say Uncle Sam, That's what I called him. But Sammy Davis? Which one was first?
Speaker 3: First one?
Speaker 2: The problem was who opened? Who grows?
Speaker 3: I know, but I was a desert And there's a point here because I think I was there. That's why I'm connecting it.
Speaker 2: I oh, no, never close a fat But Sammy David about it.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: He was like you guys had an argument, you and Sammy Davis Junior DA five?
Speaker 3: Who closed? Who's open? Not a fight?
Speaker 4: But no, no, I said, sham, nobody can follow your mister boy young Did you ever see mieterbo young Gole, asked one of his operiods when meeterbojngle, I mean you got buds all over yours? I said nobody. He said nobody can follow your malaga and I said, excuse me?
Speaker 2: You close? Oh I don't do they or don't do that to me? They pay all down, but then you close.
Speaker 4: Okay we finished? To whether, I said, no, I don't like it to work. We do or we nobody? When I'm alone, I want to be alone.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm not good for because I'm worried for them. Attack to my partner.
Speaker 2: I'm not good for.
Speaker 4: Partner will never be good because my idea come to me. I write comedy. And I said no, I'm respecting the person. I don't want to throw our tracks. And then I said no, you will never see me working with that. You will never see me working with a partner.
Speaker 2: Begore.
Speaker 4: I take it easy and not free. But in this case he said, I cannot follow when you play it down like that. That in my winness and said, I cannot follow me. The young girl due to the fact I killed me to the fu.
Speaker 2: Can not follow me.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to do that. Can we be together? I said, no, we're going to destroy each other. We're going to say the act is better.
Speaker 2: No, you gloss.
Speaker 4: You were very upset, but he grows. Look at how much if the best entertainer, live performer in the world shown me, David True.
Speaker 1: So when I was growing up, my dad had his TV show Vegas because my dad didn't fly, so our summers we would go and we would travel because my dad and Sammy and Dean, like Dean Martin my godfather. There's always the debate whether I think they told Sammy he was my godfrother as well, so there's that debate. But I couldn't say his name, so it was uncle Bean, I would say, and Uncle Sammy. But we would travel to Vegas with them and we would get the penthouse. There were two the pen the desert ends. So this had to have been in the eighties. By by then, and uh, Uncle Sammy would have his half, we would have our half. We would stay there through his whole, like for the summer. So I got to see him before and after each show, and he was just like my dad. He'd be like the next day in his robe and so. And I was like, this is a legend and icon and that was him.
Speaker 3: Frank went a play that.
Speaker 2: Way with.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The food that he liked instead of us got him in to diske.
Speaker 4: How do you pay people with a lot of Italian A lot of Italians don't go to their head, right, That's normal.
Speaker 3: So he gave me.
Speaker 1: I remember one day he was like, come here, want something, and he brought me into a room and gave me one of his original taps from stap Shoes Sammy Davis Junior did. And I kept that forever because I was like, Uncle Sammy gave me this. And I didn't understand as much as I understand in hindsight now because to me he was just family, right. But what a legend and what an honor that was. But when he passed, my dad and I never saw my dad cry. My dad was inconsolable. It was the best one of his best friends. And I said, and I went and got I had never told him that he had given it to me. Fend got on my drawer and I said, Dad, uncle, Sammy gave me this, and I want to give it to you. He kept that, he kept that in his nightstands.
Speaker 4: Well we we I agree. We are in the same business. She's very talented. Everybody, thank you for this opportunity.
Speaker 3: But you're showing January.
Speaker 1: You talk about your show that you're doing in January because I'm coming. I don't come to the mailboury.
Speaker 4: I wanted I use cave here to honor your father and you and proud on you and telling you that the world is too little for you.
Speaker 2: You don't not going to care for nothing.
Speaker 4: You keep growing, growing, growing, and were destiny now is next to the book Producio, Big prod.
Speaker 2: No limits.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's a studio.
Speaker 1: You mean network was too small because you said something about women opening the door. Men notoriously have run studios, movie studios.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll do that next.
Speaker 2: I have an idea. I'm going to teach you Flamenco.
Speaker 3: That I'm going to shut the better.
Speaker 2: Talking about attitude. Gypsy Kanos sing to the sound say goodbye dance to the moon. They don't care.
Speaker 4: They're going to make money or eat or it music say their lives. And that's how my sister migros for Team two three years until.
Speaker 2: Seven that we began home less. Listen to they that bulleria one to three want to three and you see little body Hella.
Speaker 4: Singing careless under the moon with fire bampfire. And that's what you close your right when when you see nothing is impossible and you go to these people have no home, have no food, had nothing to do, but they are alive and they are and that they want to three for everybody going crazy for boler Rea and I can't don't never forget that. Uh keep it going and keep it going and keep it going belly big time and I will maybe okay to do an especial, but I got to be the secretary producer be goo. I want to say the truth, only the truth, and everything the truth. And then if that doesn't happen, I don't accept the bill. I gotta be too that I were lying my sister me and my sister creator.
Speaker 2: All they cost you.
Speaker 4: I want laughing the other day they buy me to see that if we the start, you know I were there I loved it.
Speaker 2: The beautiful people I know.
Speaker 1: But Eastern and I did a podcast this entire season called Miss Stepping that we hosted.
Speaker 3: Together of this and we were going to go that night.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, and Eastern and I didn't get to go, and he said, oh my gosh, well everybody want to go because maybe we could be there and sit next to Charles.
Speaker 3: And then the next we watched the show and you're there more like that.
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 4: They do.
Speaker 2: They're very good. They're very good.
Speaker 4: I was. I was said, what what are they going to do now? How are they going to destroy these people? With so many dreams, so many dreams and telling you go to whoa? I think there was so I was lucky. I was lucky. I was sometime lucky. Only God can tell you. I have I have a big concert to do, big, big, big concept to do and big concept. And I said, because a minimum six thousand people at the Mohegan sund and there in the countract is that you get to be there until they kick you out. And I were doing very good with Flamenco. But I was so lucky that my dad was Dibo.
Speaker 2: And I hate it. I don't know how to do it. I don't know.
Speaker 4: And I said, why your meal the perfect the day that I supposed to keep and going, thank God, And of course I cannot done a pop and I drop vacashy my good partner. I don't know how to do it. I only done flamenco.
Speaker 2: I do all of these.
Speaker 3: And as to dance, you got back bang.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a Q not my cup of tea. And I make a mistake, not properly. No, it's just that I was I suck and they said.
Speaker 2: You gotta go. And then they got three days later with.
Speaker 4: My big openy at the Mohigan, so I did not have to cancel the Mohican.
Speaker 3: Saf I have chills right now.
Speaker 2: It's history, is it? Destiny?
Speaker 3: Destiny?
Speaker 1: Everything happens for a reason, even in the moment you're like, wait, So I was on Dancing with not bringing this back to myself, but I was on Dancing with the Stars last season, and I had been asked many seasons, always said no because of fear.
Speaker 3: I went on Dancing with the Stars. I was eliminated first.
Speaker 2: How can you do that?
Speaker 3: At the beginning, I know, well, the first two weeks it was a double elimination.
Speaker 2: What are you? How are you done well?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: We Oh god?
Speaker 3: We did the fox trot the first year.
Speaker 2: That's the one that I hate because of that.
Speaker 3: It's so hard.
Speaker 1: I just I'm a good freestyle dancer. I just cannot, like my brain doesn't think about and this stuff. And then I'm like, I'll learn it, do well, and then he'll be like, great, let's do it again, my partner, and I'd be like, I already forgot it.
Speaker 4: What I the lucky one that they give me? Because you cannot console. You cannot console, you never consoler. I mean you can now go and say can I go? Know that your contract?
Speaker 2: I know that you know? But yea. Both saved my life, but I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't have jitter ball. First dance was foxtrot. My next dance, oh my gosh, East didn't he didn't want me.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, oh my god. My second dance is the one that sent me home. It was good, by the way, well god, what was it?
Speaker 2: It was rumba it.
Speaker 1: But anyway, I was learning and I was standing up straight. I was finding innerconfidence through dance. So something that I went there to do because I wanted I always said no, I always said no.
Speaker 3: I was going through a divorce and I said, you know what, why have I never done it? Oh it's fear.
Speaker 1: I don't want my kids to know that. So I'm going to take on something that I'm terrified to do.
Speaker 3: And I did it, and I got into that training, and well, you know me, once I committed, I worked my ass off, I was dedicated, I was driven. I gave it my all. But it changed me emotionally.
Speaker 1: The dance I felt good, I felt inspired of the beauty of dance.
Speaker 3: And then second week I was like, oh my gosh, I'm here to stay. And I got eliminated first first, first, one to go, first two.
Speaker 1: So but then I had been offered a movie and I had to turn the movie down because I was on Dancing with the Stars. So I got eliminated first.
Speaker 2: You know, second week, do you unlucky?
Speaker 1: My manager calls them and says, you know, I don't know if the movie's gone.
Speaker 3: But Tori heard the dates work.
Speaker 1: Now she was supposed to, you know, be on Dancing with the Search, but she just got eliminated. They said, great, can she be here tomorrow?
Speaker 2: I did the movie.
Speaker 1: Start in a movie, so take that rumba rama, rumba's what's in my house is a rumba.
Speaker 4: They don't get you out. In my hand of the movie I did, I did not say nothing. I did not know that I were going to the Mohigganshan. But I was worried that if I win, say goodbye to that concert.
Speaker 2: But I was lucky.
Speaker 4: You know, it just lacked that in the thing. I said, the meal, it is coming tango. I'm gonna win because I know how to do that tango. But that good people.
Speaker 2: I love them. I loved dinner. I love she very very very very beautiful people. Again for inviting.
Speaker 3: It's a great eye too. She knows your partner.
Speaker 2: Called me once in a while.
Speaker 4: I nothing changed in my life except that I traveled more than ever. I am always knowing that whatever is your mood, you always will continue other moves.
Speaker 2: It's in your DNA.
Speaker 4: I think, I truly think that when somebody passed away, you don't know, but they keep be helping you.
Speaker 2: My shit.
Speaker 4: I mean, we have been very close many times to have an accident, to crash in a play thing like that.
Speaker 2: Somebody up there is leading you.
Speaker 4: And I was happy when I hear pecause I'm want to be here three more day then I travel, but that's okay, I'm gonna see. I'm going to tell her how much the father loved her. I want to tell her how was she doing and with mama and everything. You are blessed.
Speaker 3: I am, okay, so very blessed.
Speaker 1: I really want you when you have time, because you don't stop. And I know you have your shows through February, but I want you to meet my kids at some point.
Speaker 3: I really like.
Speaker 4: They were very I know, but I want to let them come to our table. They're very educated, but.
Speaker 3: I want you to have time.
Speaker 1: I'll bring them over to your house when you're here, and I want to cook with you, okay.
Speaker 2: And all I get to tell you is that spelling.
Speaker 4: Keeping going and going and going, and passage your DNA to your children, their story, your grandpapa, everything in Georgia, and when they pick up.
Speaker 2: A book and say, okay, this is his story. And I'm going to tell you my life.
Speaker 4: We have a deal, because my deal is yes, I will accepted to do an especial as a loan that I uh and my sister controlling, that's not true, that's not true. That they're true because people look for no people producers look for something bad, scandle No, it is something good.
Speaker 2: It happened.
Speaker 4: You are trained, educated, lucky definitely, but not necessarily had to go.
Speaker 2: Sorry, listen to me.
Speaker 4: Educated your children, your children need not I will need education your.
Speaker 3: Children academic education or life education.
Speaker 2: I agree. Did you do that? No, I don't know exactly.
Speaker 4: I believe in love and academic What is your what is your logo? What do you recommend that, what you should do to your children?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's a whole other story. We're gonna wrap this up. I think.
Speaker 1: I think education is changing, academics, and I hope it changes sooner than later. I believe that when I was growing up, I was always sent to the best private schools, but academically at the time, everyone was put into a box, right, and no one's the same. So I grew up knowing I was very you know, I did all the plays in school, and I was in the drama department. I'd make my friends laugh and I had fun with my friends. And there were some really kind teachers to me that I'd still have never forgotten. But missus Christopher in fourth grade, I love her. Anyway, I came away from the academic system thinking I was a stupid girl and I'm a very smart woman. But because I couldn't do the math at the grade level I was supposed to, and I got held back, and because of the shame, I felt embarrassment from the other kids or raising my hand and people laughing if you said the wrong answer.
Speaker 3: I just stopped, and I just I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just think our kids now are learning their passions earlier in life, and we're listening to them, and not everyone should be taught the same way.
Speaker 2: Cooper.
Speaker 4: My advice is the mode love and time you get from your parents, the better of you do with life.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, and I can give that, and I know you did it big windows I can go, but I can give it tenfold fold of love.
Speaker 2: In every way?
Speaker 4: Do they?
Speaker 3: And I on Jerry Maguire, what was it? Sorry? I quote movies all the time.
Speaker 2: I'm all heart motherfucker?
Speaker 3: Right, jor sorry?
Speaker 2: That is the war that I have no action. I when I said bit war, no action. When you say what no?
Speaker 4: I love my action when I say a motherfucker, it's perfect. When I said screw you oqu no accents? Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Well that's cool.
Speaker 4: When you go to you learn languages. I don't know why. The only world that you never forget is the bad world. I went to Japan, I speak Japanese, but somebody said uncle Unko, and I said, where is that?
Speaker 2: All that chad? I cannot take it off from my mind? And then why why is mother forget?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: I tried no, no, no, no, perfect peach every single word in every language I learned. My brain taken without an accent. And I am very careful when I talk, but don't come out because to me mean nothing because it's another language. You say, put in Spanish. Hey, you're telling me that my mother is a bitch. But it's just matterfucket to me like a coffee, you know, because it's a language that is not in my DNA. And I'm careful because my sister say that every minute. When she went to say matter, I said, don't say that. It's a bad word.
Speaker 3: Oh, but she says, it's just like it's nothing like to the dog, to the dog.
Speaker 2: That people in the for in nothing, but it just said they put a son of a beach in it my mother. Ah. So people that doesn't born with that language don't mean nothing.
Speaker 4: We don't know why they impact like Ohm living.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna tell you. I have a big hit.
Speaker 4: With a song in China. It was Flamenco Spanaka. It was a big war in Florida and I were nominated. I did not win, but I were nominated one of the top song of the years take No. I went to Berlin school and I said, tell me how you say Chinese?
Speaker 2: Good Divini? How are you welcome? Everybody? Thank you so much? And they said, do we care for Chara? We know you don't get too excited.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Chinese is all the same, but different intonations have different meaning. They say, well, yes in the true story. And I said, why can I say? How can I say good divining? How are you welcome? And he said one shang how, one shank, almost like monot Yeah, but you cannot get out for that south and get passionate and another meeting one shar But when you go and in thousands of people applauding, you not want to say once how?
Speaker 2: I went how? And I hear, oh, oh my god, yeah.
Speaker 3: What would the meaning?
Speaker 2: And then came the Chinese speaker to me, what you have done? What you had done? What happened?
Speaker 4: What happened by the microphone and I tell him, tell him that they told me to say that, and he was telling them my story and thank god they tender run and started laughing and a proudy.
Speaker 2: The story was I didn't I know that it was aware to say one that sound. But by saying wow, how I love you? Whatever? It was the word war you can say in china O.
Speaker 3: You're saying a phrase, the tone you say it in changes the meaning.
Speaker 4: Yes, what According with my teacher at Berleider School, you got to be who dvn welcome whatever you wre chund leg one sha how I like you got non idea? But when it came to you and plow the music and here she show how dat sh.
Speaker 2: He never told me what did that mean? But it's not good. No, it was not good.
Speaker 4: And he apployed to everybody and I like that said sorry and sorry and sorry and people are probab.
Speaker 2: It's a true story.
Speaker 4: So don't I to this chiny only you control your feelings and don't say how oh I love you?
Speaker 2: Remember? According with what they teach me, intonation different meaning.
Speaker 3: Wow, that story was drop. I got nothing else but.
Speaker 4: Again to be mother fucking mean nothing. I screw you me nothing, help you me nothing.
Speaker 2: But you said.
Speaker 3: You love you so much?
Speaker 2: That mean nothing. The bad work when you don't grow up.
Speaker 4: And do you know the feeling I get one shah, it's something, it's rudin, but the one that you grow when you go to space.
Speaker 2: I want to tell you who with that thought, My lovely child, I leave you alone. You're beautiful, You're beautiful.
Speaker 3: I couldn't love you more.
Speaker 1: I cannot believe like I think of you when I'm I was a little child and to be sitting across from you today getting this wisdom, laughter, empowerment and yeah, I put them back, tis shoulders back.
Speaker 3: I got your sister.
Speaker 2: My name is Tori, and she changed the world. That's the way it is.
Speaker 3: That's right, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But to me, I love but my sick.
Speaker 4: When you talk to her every ten minutes, she's gonna say that, mother fucking really without an action. It's a power something we had no action in bad word. We have to be careful. We got to be careful bigger for other people that I know that, I know what did that means?
Speaker 2: But it's just for me.
Speaker 4: You Matt, give me an ice cream I mean nothing. Can you understand my explanation.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's brilliant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's a select and I'm going to tell you. And don't forget the word conno cornyo.
Speaker 1: C o n oh, and a little thing on conna we say it against Spanish vocabulario.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and three more war than English. Listen to me.
Speaker 4: Uh they say the A, B, C, D, E F G is shorted English vocabulario. The world shot that Spanish vocabulario. Okay, bar me did you say, yeah, you don't have in English the war. Yeah, Spania is an n a with a little thing, a little thing okay, when you're now in.
Speaker 2: In English Spellish spania e s b A and with a little sighn oh the little and then.
Speaker 4: Called yeah, yeah, okay, okay, the war Yeah, conyo c o n but they have a little thing. It's conyo con it's over it. Yeah, see you in Yeah, exactly. Con You mean when a kid giving you trouble getting you oh, con you I forget my kids. But the same word is you tail at the wrong time to the wrong person. It can break your nose.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. So you gotta be very for this.
Speaker 4: You gotta be very careful, pigure right now, it would be a dog here and interrupting. You said, hey you, but you say it's serio. People are gonna take a very offensive trust me. So it's two way to survive. Don't ever say it never will if you going to say.
Speaker 1: Go.
Speaker 2: Your how don't you you look grey? Oh what a beautiful day? Con you it's gonna rain.
Speaker 4: It's an expression, But did you say, oh yo, it's bad, but it's very bad.
Speaker 3: So I'm just with that.
Speaker 2: I leave you alone. I love you. Hello, you too,