Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis durand the Elvis durand phone tappen.
Speaker 2: Today's phone tap, I hear is golden.
Speaker 1: No, it's not golden. It's okay, it's not that skewed.
Speaker 2: So let's go to Danielle. What's it all about, Danielle.
Speaker 1: It's from Leila.
Speaker 3: She says, My husband and I went to Orlando for vacation. We just got back. I want you to call him and tell him that we damaged our room and that we have to pay. He's not gonna be happy. So I'm going to start the call, and then I'm going to conference to Leela Inn, who obviously is already in on the entire thing.
Speaker 2: Today's Danielle phone tap.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Vijas. I'm happy.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm looking for vej Tomadoe. Please. Yes, hi, this is Leslie, veteran from in Florida. How you doing today? Are doing good? We have some issues with the room and how you guys left it.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: There is a hole in the wall.
Speaker 4: A hole in the wall. There's no question about no, no.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, yeah, there's a whole.
Speaker 4: Don't have no thing to punch a hold on anybody's wall because we have houses on our own.
Speaker 1: I understand that. But did you have a fight with wife or something?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, no, of course not. My wife and I are probably good terms. So I guess whoever is the prior to osmoust have done that? No, so you should have those who checked out.
Speaker 1: No, sir, the word No.
Speaker 4: There's no reason fighting hold in the world. We are not kind of people to damage people things. And why would we go and punch a holding somebody's walls.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe you had a fight or maybe No.
Speaker 4: No, no, I've explained to you. We never had a fight. We never do fight, even in New York. We never fight.
Speaker 1: You never fight with your wife. Come on, sir, No, no.
Speaker 4: No, we don't fight. We don't. We don't describe people properties. Are you sure that you're saying I'm pretty.
Speaker 1: Sure now you said you're pretty sure?
Speaker 4: No, no, I'm pretty sure. It means one hundred percent? Miss. Are you trying to accuse me? Look? Come off your eye hearty, Okay, we don't fight with anybody. I don't fight my wife. We don't punch up holding nobody's houses or walls.
Speaker 1: Everybody fights with their wife. Come on now, no, no, this.
Speaker 4: Is a particular guy that doesn't fight as well. I have no reason to fight. Why you're on a vacation and there's no reason for us to fight. I never fight with my wife.
Speaker 1: She never does anything to you that you get angry.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, I'm telling you the last fine. We do not fight. I do not punch a.
Speaker 1: Whole on What about the cigarette burns in the rug?
Speaker 4: Excuse me, I'm asking you have to ask your cigarette burns and what's the matter with you, miss cigarette burns?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: What the heck? I don't smoke.
Speaker 1: Does your wife smoke?
Speaker 4: My wife doesn't smoke either. Oh my god, how do you know your.
Speaker 1: Wife could be hiding it from you? There?
Speaker 4: Hiding to me like you're accusing me the bunch of things that we don't have no reason to do.
Speaker 1: Well, there was a picture in the room that had the damage to it.
Speaker 4: Oh look at that, dell. Are you your freaking man?
Speaker 1: Sir? Honestly, you're making it sound like you're like the perfect family. Give me a break.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, no, people like you upset me in a property Monday morning or Tuesday morning. You upset me because we don't do those things, So do not accuse of again any war work from you, accuse of of damaging something and burning a rugs when we don't even smoke.
Speaker 1: Can you hold one second, please? Can you believe this guy?
Speaker 4: Excuse me, excuse me.
Speaker 1: Miss, he's totally lying to us.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, you get listen.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm just gonna go ahead and charge the car.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no way.
Speaker 1: Yeah. His wife gave me permission, so I'm just gonna.
Speaker 4: Or not.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to just go ahead and do it.
Speaker 4: Do something to Hello.
Speaker 1: I have on tape your wife saying that you smoke before you go into the bathtub.
Speaker 4: So you have no smoke. Yes, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no. We did not your sir, We didn't burn your place.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just had someone call your wife. She's on hold. Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello, did your husband get angry and punch a hole in the wall.
Speaker 4: I didn't see no in the wall. Let me get angry? How could you see?
Speaker 1: Does he get angry?
Speaker 4: Ever, I do not get hungry, And this doesn't matter. You.
Speaker 1: You're screaming right now.
Speaker 4: You're trying to put us in the possess to be guilty of something we didn't do. It wasn't you.
Speaker 1: Miss Leela, did you not see.
Speaker 4: He smokes? Like? Why not every time? Like if you drink a beer, he's smoke.
Speaker 1: Did he drink a beer in the room?
Speaker 4: What miss miss miss you had a.
Speaker 1: Beer in the fridge? She just said it. Come on now, just admit it.
Speaker 4: Come on me, miss excuse me? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Just say I burned a hole in the rug?
Speaker 4: Excuse me? You see that's something you take the brainwasher. So like idiots, listen, let me just have to pay hung up on this one. Just just hung up on this one. Just pay for it. And that's excuse me. They have means and the reason. Just pay for it and excuse me, excuse me? Could you just call me hung the lady up and talk to me.
Speaker 1: We have something to tell you.
Speaker 3: This is Danielle mon Arrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. When you just got phone.
Speaker 1: Tapped on the phone.
Speaker 4: Every morning.
Speaker 1: I can't believe this Elvis Duran's phone tap. This phone table was pre recorded permission granted by all participate the.
Speaker 3: Elvis dan phone tap only on Elvis Duran and then Morning Show
Speaker 4: MHM