Speaker 1: M m.
Speaker 2: M.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone, this is between of Extreme Freme Scene and you are listening to Eyes up here with Spring Scene and the Iharbor and the network or where we get the podcast. As always, I am joined by a stranger that I haven't seen.
Speaker 2: Im like, I don't know, it feels like five months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been a while, right, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 2: You look so different? You look older?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm only getting younger?
Speaker 2: Is that it?
Speaker 1: I'm going backwards?
Speaker 2: Remever, awesome have you been?
Speaker 1: I've been great? How are you tired?
Speaker 2: As all hell? It's been a whirlwind the last three weeks in my life. I'm good here, so good.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you're back? Well gone back?
Speaker 2: Well. I mean this this episode is a little late to the party, but uh, you know, we have to talk about it. My coverage is a little late, but I think people want to know what I've been up to. So uh, this is going to be dedicated to Las Vegas, WrestleMania, Russell Khan, all that good stuff, and we'll talk about the show as well, because I I watched most of it and have some thoughts and I know you do too. Absolutely your thoughts are not as nice as mine. So we will. Ever, we will go over it and see how different are opinions are. But anything you want to add before I start to ramble, because you know I can ramble.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, you know, it's again, long.
Speaker 1: Time since we last sat in these chairs.
Speaker 4: Last time we were here, we had the franchise with us, so that was a lot of fun. But you know, it's like it just seems like so long ago and everything we talked.
Speaker 1: About then seems like ancient history.
Speaker 4: So I'm just glad to have you back and get in a good rhythm again and get rolling. And we're delayed by an extra day because you know, life, I mean, that's the way it rolls. We got busy lives.
Speaker 1: And don't stop us.
Speaker 4: We're here, we're ready to go, and eyes up here is back in action, So let's do this.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's the most enthusiastic response I've gotten from you. I think in five years. Only took five years for you to get it going.
Speaker 1: So I mean, I I'll tone it back if you want.
Speaker 2: No, No, No, sounds good to me. Yes, So you know. Gearing up for WrestleMania weekend and for wrestle Kan headed out to Las Vegas on the Thursday before, would have been there on Wednesday, but they added like that Thursday late in the game. Like when I booked my ticket it was Friday, Saturday, Sunday wressel Kan and then I would have had to change my ticket and pay to change it to go on Thursday. So I didn't do that. But Shane was there, my Nie was, you know, texting me saying people are asking for you. It was just like, sorry, we got in late and my flight was delayed for two hours. Thank god we got out. But I honestly thought they were going to cancel the flight. Oh wow. Yeah. It was one of those things where you're sitting there and you're looking and there's no plane, and there's no plane, and there's no plane, and they keep pushing it back like fifteen minutes, fifteen minutes, fifteen minute, and I'm like, they're going to cancel it. But they didn't. So we got in pretty late that Thursday and didn't do a damn thing. Was exhausted from traveling long flight, like five and a half hours or six hours or something like that, and so we just we went to bed, We just got some sleep. I woke up the next morning. I think it was, and this was my schedule the whole time I was in Vegas. I woke up between four thirty and five thirty every day, which pissed me off.
Speaker 1: Vegas time, not our time.
Speaker 2: Our time would have been between seven thirty and eight thirty, which is late for me because here I wake up, I wake up at six thirty. But I kept telling myself, Oh, you're gonna be you know, you're gonna be so tired from all the travel, you'll be able to s And first of all, the pillows sucked. The hotel sucked.
Speaker 1: It was oh wow.
Speaker 2: And it's funny because I watched a doc with my husband not even a month ago, about this dude, this old guy who married this beauty queen that was thirty years his junior. They had eight kids together, and they're building this one hundred million, one hundred million dollar mansion and it's it's him that owned the hotel. I stayed at the West Gate and he just passed away, like two weeks ago or something like he was in his eighties or his nineties, I forget, but it was supposed to be. I can't remember what the estate is called, but it was the most ridiculous house I've ever seen. It was like one hundred thousand square feet. It could have been a mall, and they went bankrupt trying to build the house. I don't know if you heard the story, but the guy owns the a chain of the west Gate Hotel.
Speaker 1: I know Westgate hotels, but no, this was one of them.
Speaker 2: This was the Westgate Resorting Casino. And it was very very seventies. Like it was like, oh, Elvis performed here and now Barry Manilow has a residency here, and I'm like, yeah, I can see why this place probably draws every eighty three year old that's on the planet, you know what I mean, Like it's just an old school vibe. There several things wrong with the room. It was just like ugh, I was everybody was complaining the air conditioning and the heat did not work in anybody's room, so you couldn't turn on the air if you were hot, you couldn't turn on the heat if you were cold. I think the toilet was running most of the time. We couldn't get it to stop. And at that point can't really changed rooms because there's no availability because everybody it was it was Wrestle Khan and then there was either like a cheerleading or a soccer troop, a bunch of girls in the same teacher, just like the Disney thing. I was like, Okay, where's the one dude with the flag walking through.
Speaker 4: Some funny sidebar. I mentioned somebody's asked me about going to Disney today. I said, watch out for the cheerleading troops.
Speaker 1: Go to Disney World.
Speaker 2: They're the worst.
Speaker 1: I thought about you.
Speaker 2: I can't stand them, but they had this. I mean, they weren't obnoxious, you know, but they they were all over the hotel. Several things were just I hate to sound like that complaining bitch, but there was like no redeeming qualities about this hotel. The only thing I think was good is that it was one hundred and nine dollars a night, Karen. Like last year for Philly, the room was two hundred and fifty at night. Wow, So this was relatively cheap, you know, on the cheaper side. But like you walk through the casino and you just see the old people with the cigarettes and the drink and the sitting there and the legs are on the chair, and I'm like, oh my God, getting me out of here. I didn't even gamble there, I was like, no, thank you. But once we got into Russell Con, I would say personally for us, Friday was the busiest day. We had a line for like two hours straight.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you know, and then it starts to break a little and then you get your little people that came every once in a while. So Friday. I thought Saturday was going to be the day, but it was Friday.
Speaker 1: Seems like that's changed.
Speaker 4: But I don't know if the WWE World influence has anything on that, but I noticed that picture wise on social media that there was a ton of people uploading pictures on Friday versus the old school traditional of Saturday.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I also heard that Thursday was pretty hot. It was from four to eight excuse me, on Thursday evening, and I heard that that was a hot night to be there as well. Unfortunately I was not there, So I did Thursday, Friday, excuse me, I did Friday, Saturday, Sunday. But yeah, Friday was definitely the busiest day, and so we did. You know, we did Friday, and I was still exhausted, I think because I woke up at four thirty in the morning. I was like, I just can't sleep the pillow had no I guess it was a feather pillow. It had nothing in it. So when you put your head down, you literally were you were laying on the mattress. Basically you had to like I kept like trying to fluff it up, and I couldn't do it. So I was very uncomfortable. So by the time we got done there, we just wanted to eat. And then we were supposed to go to Bubba's party at ten o'clock. But what we did was we went and we bought wine. We each bought a bottle of wine. So I bought a watermelon bottle of wine, Betty bought a berry bottle of wine. And Bamby, who took us there, she bought a peach bottle of wine. And the guy says, oh, this is there's another another thing about the Westgate. Here. Your wine will be nineteen ninety nine a bottle. That's what the man told us. So we go, okay, so we bring it up to the front. The lady goes, thirty one forty nine. I go, wait a minute, he said, he told me it was nineteen ninety nine. She goes, well, he was wrong, oh, And I said, oh, And then she goes, I have to card you really, really well. Do you think I am? She goes, I can't answer that. I just need to see her Ida. She was very late to the point. We look up the wine and back home it's twelve ninety nine a bottle.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I put off of markup.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a fancy wine, like we were so fancy drinking this big wine that was thirty two dollars. But it was they just marked it up, like, you know, triple the price. Because you're in a hotel in Vegas. I know. Shane was pissed. He went by himself and he got I think the Italian restaurant he got. He said, a little bowl of pasta and a pizza and two drinks one hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: That he was just like cursing mad. It's like all upset. Uh. So we went up to my room and we just had it like a girl's night. And this was at seven point thirty. So I'm like, oh, yeah, no problem, we'll get on the shuttle. We'll go over to because it was two miles away. He had to take a shuttle. I passed out. I passed out. I drank the whole bottle of wine and I passed out, not sloppy drunk, but just I think the wine calmed me so much. And I was so tired that I woke up at eleven fifty two to like six text messages from six different people. Where are you? I'm here? Where are you? It was Sandman, it was Tyler, it was Brian Myers, it was Ned it was Shane, Like Shane didn't go, but he was. I guess he was just inquiring where I was. But everybody's like, where are you? Where at Bubba's where I didn't.
Speaker 1: Make it, oh man, because you that's incredible.
Speaker 2: I felt like shit because by the time I woke up it was almost midnight. I said, I'm not going over there now, like it's too late, you know what I mean. And you have to remember, like when I'm home, I'm in bed by like ten o'clock right every night, So this was late for me, like so I just tried to go back to sleep. Then I woke up at four thirty again the next day, no hangover or anything. I was fine, but I felt so bad that I missed the party, and I heard it was a really good time. So they had fun and hacks this shows me a video of him dancing like he was a maniac. He worked at GCW and then he they went over afterwards, so they texted me. Yeah. I think it was like ten for two when Tyler texted me, or maybe it was even later than that. He's like, we're on his way, we're on our way, we'll meet you there or whatever. And I was just passed out. I was like, sorry, I missed it. So then Saturday we did the signing and I said to Betty, I want to go to Circus Circus because they're going to tear it down. I want to see it because they have a real circus there. And so she's like, yeah, let's go. So we decide to walk. Okay, I have one jeans it's hottest hell outside jeans and a tang top. And we're walking and we're walking in the complete opposite direction, and so I see people, like the people at the hotel are telling us to go one way. Then the other people are telling us to go the other way. I see some a family and I stopped them and they're like, hon, you gotta go that way. And it was we walked completely the wrong way. So we turn around, we walk all the way there. We have four minutes until the circus starts, and I'm thinking it's like gonna be a shitty circus that nobody's gonna be at. There was no seat available. I had to stand against the wall, and I watched a clown who was an old dude for ten minutes pretend he I'm gonna swallow the sword. No, I'm not gonna swallow it yet. Oh, let me dust this with his feather dust. Oh, let me walk around and small ten minutes before he swallowed the fake sword. I got so pissed off. Between that and standing, I said, I'm leaving. I was so annoyed. So we walked all that way to stay there for ten minutes. We walked around the casino and didn't play anything, and then left. So I was there for ten minutes just to see a fake sword swallower.
Speaker 1: So we don't know if he swallowed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he swallowed it. Oh, but I don't think it was real. I think it was one of those retractable ones. I think it was. Oh, it was a gimmick.
Speaker 1: But I you got worked.
Speaker 2: I got worked like a ring of mark. And then like I wanted to see the act because they had the nets, so I want to see the acrobats flying through the No that I think. It was like I had to wait like thirty minutes and I was standing there. People were walking in front of me, and I was just like, uh, I can't do this.
Speaker 1: So we left.
Speaker 2: We walked all the way back and we didn't do anything. We went to dinner again and we hung out, didn't go anywhere. Seriously, there were like party animals. We did nothing, absolutely nothing. Thing I went to was that the night I went and I hung out with Shane and Ned and Chris Moose for a little bit and then I went to bed again. Woke up before thirty next morning, and that was Sunday, and it was on the slower side, but you know, it was okay. And then that's when it got better, because that's when I left there and went over and stayed at the Aria on the Strip. Ah.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what I have here in front of.
Speaker 2: Me, so I got yeah, it's I took a video and you can. You don't have to play the audio because it's just me going, oh my god, oh my god, this is so great, blah blah blah. But I'm telling you it was the nicest room I've ever stayed in in my life. It was absolutely beautiful. End Uh there it is, yep. Uh, you got to rewind it a little bit.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so you know we went, you know, we come here and I had it comped there, I am had it comped. Yeah. They camped me for two nights in this executive hospitality suite, which I wasn't even gonna stay here because it's ridiculously too big for two people. But Betty was like, no, no, we have to stay there. You have to book it, and so that's why we're here. But it's gorgeous, like there was so much room of WrestleMania the wherever they were then it's right there out the window. Yeah, you can see the the blimp that was over it. I think you could have saw fireworks if I wasn't paying attention because I didn't care. But yeah, but you can see everything. There's the conference room to the side. Look at that. What do we need this for? Absolutely mountain?
Speaker 1: The conference why?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it's so ridiculous. But the views were breathtaking. We had two bathrooms. In the one bathroom. Let me just tell you. You'll see it in a minute. I go in the bathroom. It's got a beautiful sunken tub. And I opened the bathroom door because it has its own privacy, you know, bathroom area. And there's a bidet, and it's not only for your butthole, but it's for your couch too. One hold On also had a dryer.
Speaker 4: For the butthole and the the butthole and the coach, the Kuchie dryer.
Speaker 2: Couchie dryer, butthole dry I was like, what is this. I used it twice just to use it. I just kept pushing buttons and then drying myself. It was awesome.
Speaker 4: It worked well, it worked installing one soon.
Speaker 2: Listen, it felt a little weird. I'm not gonna lie, especially if you aim it correctly on your butthole. It felt very weird.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, and YadA, YadA, YadA, had a good night afterwards.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know about all that, but I had to try it because I've never I don't know if I've ever used it. I can't remember if I did or not. I mean, I don't own one. But yeah, I took two baths because look a look at that, and it had jets. It was a jacuzzie, so I did the whole bath thing, and I didn't even get in shower. I just took baths the whole time I was there. But it was gorgeous. This room, it's ridiculous. I mean, I definitely stay there again. If they would comp it again, I wouldn't pay for it. God, yeah, it's it's it's absolutely gorgeous in there. And so we went and they gave me a bunch of free play, so I didn't the dime the only thing I spent money on here, and I was pissed off because I don't really think they made themselves clear. When I checked in, there was a VIP check in that I was able to use. And the lady was a soft talker, so if she said this, I did not hear her. But you were. They gave me like three hundred and fifty dollars in resort credit, okay, So I did not hear them say you cannot use it for retail. I did not hear that. And so I was buying all the food like Betty. I got to meet Betty's mom and she came to stay with us for the day, So I was buying, like you know, lunch and I bought dinner for everybody and whatever. And then the last day I had a bunch of money left over, and I was just like, oh, let's go get snacks. So I go up to the what you can call it, to the store and I bought like fifty eight dollars worth of snacks and I got charged for it because it was retail. And I said, no one told me that, and they said, well they should have, and I was just like ugh. And then so we're playing We were day drinking and playing slot machines and just having a good time, and I feel this man hovering over me, like literally, I can feel like a breath on my shoulder, and I got creeped down. Who who is this? I turn around and it's Steve Carino and it's old. He had texted me that morning. Now this is Monday. He texted me that morning and he goes, how long are you at Wressel kan for? I want to come see you? And I go Russell kan Is over. The last day was yesterday here NXT was running that day. He told me they had like a five am call time on one of the days and they had they started taping at ten am because they were in Vegas and all this stuff, and I was like, oh, I'm at the Aria, and here they were all at the Aria, a lot of the talent.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, because when I.
Speaker 2: Went upstairs to that retail store, I saw a lot of the NXT people hovering and that I had met when I did nxtem Philly, so I recognized them. So they were all staying there. But I said, if I turn around and this is a weird guy, like, what am I going to do? But thank god it was Steve. You're just hovering over me like a dark cloud. But we just hung out. We had a nice dinner, and I woke up at three o'clock the next morning because my flight was at six. So yeah, so we left at four. We came home, and I was home for exactly one day, and then I went out to Virginia for my niece's wedding and got to see my in laws. And this is a funny story. So we're at the and they're all marines. She married a marine, and so a lot of the guys were in their marine garbed, their uniforms and stuff, and they did when they came out of the church, they did the sword ceremony.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 2: So I as we're waiting, I'm standing there and two of the Marines keep staring at me, and I'm like, kind of standing there with my family, and I'm looking around because I don't know anybody but my sister in law. I don't even know. She's got eight kids. I just like I met them once when they were babies, so I didn't know anybody. So we're just kind of standing with my in laws and they're staring and they're staring, and I'm like, what is going on? And then my son got ill, so we had to leave after ten minutes of the reception. We didn't even stay for the reception. We had to leave. And so the next day I go to her house and she says, oh, she says disappointment. She says, two of the Marines really wanted to meet you. And I said really, and she goes, oh, yes, she goes. They were leading up to this, they kept saying, is your sister in law going to be there? Is your sister in law going to be there? And I said, oh, there wrestling feud. She goes, oh yeah, and I go those must be the guys that were staring during the swords ceremony, I said, because I kept looking around like are they looking at me or they looking at someone else? Like I had no clue, never got to meet them. Felt bad, But anyway, it was just nice to see my family because I don't get to see his side very often. And uh, you know, we came home Sunday and here I am, it's what is today Tuesday? I mean your house? Please? I had was we're still close, you jerk. We had so many things to do, like, there were so many family things that we had to do and people that we had to see, and yeah, but on by Sunday, I was just like, I need to go home. I am exhausted because again we stayed at a residence inn and the pillows sucked. They must have joined the Westgate party or something, because they.
Speaker 1: They got together and they was a conspiracy against me.
Speaker 2: I'm sure. So my neck was hurting me. I was exhausted. I was like, we we need to go home. So now I have my own pillow. I should have brought my pillow. Uh didn't want to make the room and packet. You know, my my suitcase was full. But so anyway, the list two and a half. Three weeks were loaded.
Speaker 1: With who exhausted hearing that it was fun.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, it's I was on the phone with Sheen today and we talked over an hour, which we usually do, but he was, it's like, you know, it's amazing how tired you feel just signing autographs. And I said, yeah, I said, but it's not just signing autographs. It's the build up to it. It's the traveling. It's the you know, waking up, getting ready, doing the time slots, and you don't sleep well because you're not home and it's a different schedule. And I'm not complaining. Believe me. I know, I'm blessed. I know, I'm I'm we're lucky to have this job because I could be digging a ditch somewhere. So I'm I'm very thankful. It's just that sometimes it just takes its toll on you and you're just like you're just sitting there exhausted. But I got to meet I got to meet some cool people. I met Mariah May Oh, yeah, I met her. She was in my line, my area. I met Billy Gunn's kids, the boys they were really nice.
Speaker 1: Who else did I meet?
Speaker 2: The gun club. Yeah. I saw a lot of you know, my friends that were there, and I posted all the pictures so far.
Speaker 1: Shelley. You got to see Shelley.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I got I got to see Shelley. It was great. We got to hang out for maybe like a half hour after I went up to her room and we hung out and we just you know, got to talk and stuff. I hadn't seen her in years. I talked to her, you know, we keep in touch all the time, but it was nice to physically hug her and see her, and so that was fun. A lot of my ACW boys were there, and it was it was a good time. It was a really good time. I just wish I had more oof in me and I wasn't so exhausted every night because honestly, I didn't do I didn't go anywhere, I didn't do anything. I felt like I was ninety years old.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you, you know, it's funny.
Speaker 4: I watched a video about four or five days ago of somebody remember when we went over the prices, the crazy prices of the tickets and the experiences of WWE. I watched the video of somebody who paid the thirty eight thousand dollars or whatever the hell it was for the John Cena experience and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how was it.
Speaker 4: If if anybody is on drugs and spends money, that's what they would buy. What a ways, Holy oh my god, Like you get that scored it everywhere they let you do. Remember we said, oh, for that kind of money, they should let us point to the sign. Well, they let you do an entrance, like you can come through and pick whoever you want to come through the stage to their music and their graphics and everything, like they give you that kind of stuff. But John Cena literally like just came in spoke. You got to do like one of these little pictures with them, and like that was it. And Brett Hart didn't Yeah, and Brett Hart didn't even.
Speaker 2: Show up way since for twenty five grants. Yeah, you didn't even eat lunch with them.
Speaker 4: Like he just mingled like for a couple of minutes and you took a pleasure in front of like the backdrop. But uh, yeah, it's just funny, like you know all that stuff he's saying, and.
Speaker 1: You know we watched that.
Speaker 4: We were talking about that thing in one of our videos, Like yeah, it's just the the experiences that were so abundant over that weekend.
Speaker 1: It's it's incredible.
Speaker 4: So, from Wrestle Kan to the WrestleMania experience, did you hear people going back and forth and saying the comments about the WWE side versus Wrestle Kan Because I heard from the things I watched about the WWE world it was just lines. It was lines to get in here, it was lines to wait there, and it was just so expensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what did you hear on the floor at Wrestle Kan.
Speaker 2: Well, first, let me say I was disappointed because I did see a little bit of John interacting with the fans, and I thought he should have stayed in character.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought he was.
Speaker 2: He was like the babyface SNA and I guess he was being nice because they're paying all this money, But like, I think he should have taken a page from M MJF and just stay in character and was a heel to everybody, because it kind of just I think it just lost something for me, like I would have rather seen him be mean to everybody, but in a fun, playful way.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: So with that said, uh, yeah, I was asking people who came to the table. I was like, you know, because there's a lot of foreigners, a lot of people from you know, we had a lot of UK we had a lot of Japan, you know, just Australia. There were a lot of people from all over the world there, and mainly those people come just for WrestleMania, and they make it a hole to do. They stay for the whole week, they make a vacation out of it. So the census was everybody that I spoke to enjoyed the show. I didn't really get anyone who said it wasn't worth it. I mean there were a couple people in the newsbleeds that were like, we just did it because it's WrestleMania, and I get it, you know, I understand that. Fifty to fifty on, Like do they still call it access the thing?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's the experience, it's WWE World World.
Speaker 2: Okay, whatever it's called. We had some people they were like, yeah, we went over there and then we came right over here. A lot of people said they skipped that entirely and they just did wrestle Kan because it was too expensive with the tickets to do, you know, the meet and greets as well, and you get more bang for your Bucko and the wrestle Kan. There were people who just came for Wrestle Kan and were skipping the show because they had a bunch of WrestleMania parties watch parties, so they were doing that instead. And like a lot of people said, why am I going to pay to watch a monitor? Like I, I don't care if I'm in the building, I'm not gonna pay to watch a monitor. I'm just gonna come here, eat some food and watch, you know, watch it with my friends. And I was just like, well that's a good idea, you know.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: But everybody who did go did like the show. It was awesome. Okay, well, who's your favorite match? What did you like about the show? Any negatives? We're just trying to make conversations seeing what they liked and what they didn't like. The overall consensus was they thought it was great, right, so for those people, it was worth the money. I did not hear anyone say it sucked except for you.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not gonna say it sucked. I loved you know, everybody's ship on the job.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about what you liked to you didn't like. We're still we're.
Speaker 1: Still yeah, just with Yeah, with the rest con stuff.
Speaker 4: Again, what I've seen with all the pictures and everything, Like you said, Friday was very busy. It just seems like, you know, every year people just go back and maybe even meeting people against two three times and it just seems like the meet and greet industry and the products just the more coming and they're just getting bigger and bigger and bigger. It's it's incredible to see as somebody who's been around it literally since I was a child, and now as a older child, I can really like I can vouch for the growth of this industry.
Speaker 1: It's incredible to see it.
Speaker 4: But you know, it comes at a price too, to see that a lot of regular people are also priced out.
Speaker 2: Was it.
Speaker 4: Did you see like where was there a lot of like young kids there at Wrestle Connor?
Speaker 1: Was it still just you know, your regular hardcorees.
Speaker 2: No, there were there were kids that were there with their parents walking around because they were doing WrestleMania, you know what I mean. So they brought the whole family. There were a lot of E c W people fans representing with the shirts. So you know, Shane and I got a lot of you know, we miss you guys. Uh, we got a lot of we just started watching you because of w W e uh putting you on what is it peacock or whatever. So we just started watching and we're at the Halo incidents, or we're we're seeing you in mixed tags, or they're they're going over angles with us. And so that was fun to to talk to these people because these are younger guys and they always say, well, we weren't around for the first go of v c W. I go, well, yeah, I can tell because I can be your mother. But you know, everybody was super respectable, respectful, very very kind, and we tried to again give them their moment to where they can turn around and say, man, that was so worth it. You know. There was this one couple originally from Hawaii. They moved I believed to Seattle, and they came and got the like combos with us and stuff, and we talked to them for a little bit. We try to talk to them until somebody else comes in line, and then you gotta kind of, you know, push them all along. Yeah, I mean, look, the first two hours I had to tell Shane, you gotta cut it short because the line was going into other lines. And you know, Shane can talk, and he and I would have to like stick something in his face to move the line along because Bambi's like, okay, we gotta get this moving. But if nobody's behind you, we don't mind talking because you know. And so long story short, this couple was so sweet, took the pictures and we gave them hugs. They forgot their photo, and so the whole day I'm going I think his name was Ian, and he's got I'm going Ian, and I couldn't find him. About an hour and a half later, they come back to the table and I said, oh, I'm so happy you're back, and they said, well, we just came back to tell you that you were our favorite part of the day. You're the nicest couple we met. We love ECW And I go, well, did you also come back for this? They didn't even realize they forgot the picture, and it was just like it was it was good that they came back, because you know, they spent the money, and the guy goes, oh, my gosh, I didn't even realize, so I gave it back. Then they ended up staying with us another ten minutes and chatting until somebody else came, but you know, we just try to give them their money's worth because they picked us to talk to, which I find it's great. Know, I'm very flattered, very humbled by it. And we just tried to give everybody a good experience. So I love Russell Khan. I hope we do it again next year. I hope we can go to New Orleans, you know. And it was it was great, great experience for us. We love doing this kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: So nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a good time, very nice. So uh, switching gears. WrestleMania came home, started watching it yesterday, got through most of it. I can honestly say my favorite match Eo Sky Rhea Ripley and Bianca bel Air seems.
Speaker 1: To be what everybody's general consensus.
Speaker 2: Is so freaking good. Those girls killed it. That was like my favorite match on the whole card.
Speaker 1: It was very good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was really really good there. It wasn't anything I didn't like. I'm still going to go out and say that Logan Paul is too good for his short time in the business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do like Paul full of.
Speaker 2: Talent and I enjoyed watching him work. It didn't hurt that he had Aj Styles as a partner to work with because AJ's phenomenal, no pun intended, very very good at what he does. But the two of them just were I mean, they were amazing. It was so fun. I thought the Joe Hendry Randy Orton thing was cute. Gave him a bit of a rub, and I said to my husband, I was like, oh my god, Randy Orton has the night off tonight. How simple was that today?
Speaker 1: From him?
Speaker 2: Crazy but so fun?
Speaker 1: That was okay. I didn't enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: You didn't love it.
Speaker 1: I loved it for the people involved. I just didn't love it overall.
Speaker 4: I thought again every time that this relationship with tna is.
Speaker 1: Is what it is.
Speaker 4: Every time that he's been on anything but in like he's just been.
Speaker 1: They've been jobbing him big time, and I don't. I just why would you want you? Champ? I know it's WrestleMania. I get it. I get it. I get it.
Speaker 2: You know you're somebody, get it.
Speaker 1: I get it, But then don't do it. Don't do it? Then then have it be it to do a bait and switch, have it be somebody. It's just I get it. And it was great.
Speaker 4: It was a great moment, huge huge pop especially. I mean, how the hell did that many people like aw take notice? I mean the fact that that many people know TNA, who like two years ago we were making fun of TNA for not having a TV deal. Oh not we you no, no, no, I mean we collectively as the outside wrestling fan base, you know, everybody would would kind of poke fun of it.
Speaker 1: But uh, I didn't love it.
Speaker 4: Thought for Randy Orton to But look at what they I get do I give Triple H even though it was a tribute to Triple H all weekend, I give him a lot of credit for really the redirection of a lot of things posts WrestleMania. And look at where Randy Orton was just kind of in limbo on WrestleMania Night and now look at him post Logan Paul is another thing. Excellent, just excellent, excellent, And all the people that ship on the jay Uso title win. Well, I think you might realize there was a reason why the belt was switched from Gunther to jay Uso because I think it's being switched over to Logan Paul Well.
Speaker 2: Sunk is having time off, He's getting a little bit of time off, so that's.
Speaker 4: That's what I think that is gonna be that transition. I think Logan Paul's gonna be the next heel champion.
Speaker 2: I would love to see it. He's so good. I enjoy watching him and like I said, he's he's like to me, it looks like he's been in the business for ten years. He has no right being as good as he is for this short amount of time. So really really enjoyed that match. What did you think about Paul Hayman You had mentioned you liked.
Speaker 4: Oh, I remember I mentioned it with when Shane was on. I said that that was kind of the way I think a lot of us thought it was going to go, and it did go that way. I thought it was very well done. I just thought it was excellent, excellent end and obviously you know they added to a new stable that they created.
Speaker 1: It's great. I thought that was done very well.
Speaker 2: Return to Becky Lynch.
Speaker 1: Indifferent.
Speaker 4: You know, it didn't really do anything for me. Again, it was kind of blown off pretty quick the next night, so.
Speaker 1: I didn't really get it.
Speaker 2: I like Heal Becky a lot more so I like to turn on Monday. Ought it was great overall. I I can't say really anything bad about it. You know, I thought it was well done. I didn't love.
Speaker 1: The rapper, Yeah, he sucks.
Speaker 2: I didn't really love that, although he took a decent bump. I said, I hope somebody smartened him up from the last time, but here he was on the receiving end this time. So but I did like that the rock wasn't there. I made very vocal the last time, like I don't want to see him on TV anymore. I want to I want to just see him as a backstage player with all the power. I understand he's he's an exact so I didn't think he was needed there. And he went out and he made a statement that basically just said what I said. He wanted all the spotlight to be on scene in Cody, and he didn't want to be involved because he didn't think he had to. I thought it was a really good move.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually didn't mind the scene of Cody match.
Speaker 4: And I mean, I don't love the involvement of the rapper, but the rapper is a gigantic star, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it. I understand the crossover. I just don't I don't really want them there.
Speaker 1: But it's just me how about this too.
Speaker 4: This was WrestleMania ish it was. It happened on Saturday.
Speaker 1: How about WWE purchasing Triple A.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't I didn't hear about that.
Speaker 1: Oh you didn't see that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, on Saturday, right before WrestleMania started. Uh, they said there was a major announcement coming and they collected all of the like former Triple A, uh you know, Latin, Spanish, Mexican wrestlers and brought them all out on a stage and with Michael Cole and Triple H and the I did not see WWE purchased Triple A.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Okay, yeah, that's a huge one. So they're purchasing everything. I mean, you know, next next time they're going to purchase Walmart or something. It's like they're gonna buy everything, and no one is safe.
Speaker 4: So they're going to do a very like When Worlds Collide style pay per view in a few months, which will be great. I love that kind of thing, but you know, it's curious to see where they go with it going forward.
Speaker 2: Do you think they'll have their own show like that? Like what was it called four oh five or three oh five.
Speaker 1: Or three or five Live?
Speaker 4: No, I don't I think they might just take over whatever Triple A has. This could all have been talked about. I just haven't seen it. But just that was the big news right before WrestleMania started on Saturday. Uh, the acquisition of Triple A. So that's fantastic. Yeah again, Triple H is doing phenomenal stuff, just phenomenal stuff, but he was getting killed throughout the weekend for the long ass Hall of Fames.
Speaker 2: I didn't watch the Hall of Fame. Everybody knows I'm not a fan of the Hall of Fame, so I cannot physically sit there for two three hours and listen to speeches. I just find it incredibly boring.
Speaker 1: It looks, it looks super boring.
Speaker 2: I don't like the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 4: So I used to just love the Hall of Fame because, excuse me, back in the day, we get a DVD that would then have like matches they would release. Now, I couldn't give two shits on a rabbit's ass, Chris about anything having to do with it.
Speaker 1: It just looks so boring. And then you know, Lex Luger.
Speaker 4: Was supposed to get out of the wheelchair and walk to the podium, but apparently he had an accident and fell on the way to the airport or something.
Speaker 2: Was there at all?
Speaker 4: Right, No, he was there, but he hurt himself and he wouldn't do the full like miraculous step out of the wheelchair walk to the podium. It was more like they pulled the wheelchair like right up into the podium and he just kind of stood up. But it just like it was triple It was like stripping with triple h and for a guy who stayed very much on the back burner, you know, on the biggest weekend of the year, there was a lot of triple ahass kissing.
Speaker 1: But I give the guy credit.
Speaker 4: He has done a phenomenal job that post raw that some of this stuff very very good.
Speaker 1: So yeah, h if you're.
Speaker 4: Listening, my stuff is, my number is still in the database. I'm ready to come back to work.
Speaker 2: Wow. Well, if you see that two and three area code, you know who's calling you.
Speaker 1: So I'm ready. Let's do it all right?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I'm happy to be back. Another WrestleMania weekend in the books. Like I said, hopefully I get to do it again next year. But I want to talk a little bit just about this weekend. If I may it's Wrastle Cohn, not wrestle Con. It's wrastle con Con at the ECW Arena or the twenty three hundred Arena, I believe it's called now. It's had forty two names since I've worked there. I'm going to be there from there I am. It's said noon to three thirty, so maybe i'll be there. I don't know. I thought I was there at all three, but if it's busy, I'll stay TLL three thirty.
Speaker 1: Hey, they put your your eyes up hearhead.
Speaker 2: It looks like, yeah, well I sent, I sent the full picture and that's what came back.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, you're like a nice blue sweater.
Speaker 2: I mean, my hair looks beautiful, and that's all I really cared about.
Speaker 1: Oh that's great, Yeah, that's hilarious.
Speaker 2: So it's this Saturday, May third at the twenty three hundred Arena. I know I'm sitting with uh Todd, Gordon and Sandman, and I'm hoping Shane is next to me so we can do dual photo.
Speaker 3: Ops.
Speaker 2: Yep, the headliner's Rick Flair, so maybe Rick will be sitting with Shane and I who knows.
Speaker 1: I mean, what'll happened you and Shane. Basically you're luckily lucky in the same picture here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't put us any further on. That's what I said. Honest to god, Why do people put us so far away from each other at these conventions. Shane is like, I don't even know if Joel knows that we work together. I was like, this is ridiculous. It doesn't make any sense, you know. So we'll see what happens. But hopefully he's next to me. So that's the Saturday noon to three or three thirty whenever I leave, I don't know. So get there, get there by noon, make sure you see me before three. I might be gone.
Speaker 1: What if they put Shane next to Rick Flair?
Speaker 2: That's what I just said.
Speaker 1: Maybe, Oh.
Speaker 2: Hello, I just said that.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking of my next move.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, hopefully it's it's something to make us some cash.
Speaker 1: I'm still looking at this, your lovely blue sweater.
Speaker 2: My blue sweater, and it looks like a bow the w Oh my god, it totally does. It looks like a balance on me. It's great. Yeah, so and uh, it'll be a good time. Come on out, come on out and see me. If you're around the Tri State area. I will.
Speaker 1: I won't be, but I would if I could.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't spend money on me. I need the fans. I want to buy merch, got lots of merch. I sold some of my uh Ben major Bendy's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are they called major Major?
Speaker 2: I sold like I sold one of my micro brawlers and two of my major Bendy's and yeah, bring many. I should have brought more.
Speaker 1: You know, more more figures coming soon, I hope.
Speaker 2: So we're still waiting on zombie sailor get that in gear, so we'll see.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, the last thing I heard was they'll be ready by Russell Khan and let and behold.
Speaker 4: They were not, so they didn't say which one. I only have one, No Russell Khan. Maybe next year twenty five.
Speaker 2: Now it was supposed to be this, to be honest with you, But we'll see what happens. So you got anything going on? Do you have that that thing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's this weekend.
Speaker 4: It's May third, seven, five seven, sports cards and collectibles.
Speaker 1: You can go to uh my ex Yeah, head down there. I actually am not even being able to make it down there. You're not going to chad Star has.
Speaker 4: To send things in people, because I have so many other happenings in my life, so I.
Speaker 1: Can't make it down. I got a cover.
Speaker 4: Yes, I have a school event that need to have the Chadster involved, and at a traveling softball game that that sprung on us that might be at. So yes, the Chadster needs to send his minions. Okay, Nope, can't uh can't be there, but you can may Third Virginia Beach Fieldhouse seven five seven sports cards and collectibles.
Speaker 1: Rubencierra, former Texas Ranger, New York Yankee.
Speaker 2: Great. Nice. Okay, tell the people where they can find you.
Speaker 4: Chatty and be on x at IB exclusives on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Okay. If you want to follow me on social media across the board, you can find me at e c w D for Francine. I hope you're staying safe. I hope you're staying healthy, and most of all, I hope you're staying extreme.
Speaker 5: France, France in Extreme Extreme The Queen Extreme podcast odds up here, Hey here, the Queen Extreme Podcast.
Speaker 1: It's the Queen of Extreme BENI and the legend.
Speaker 2: She is the Woman of your dreams.
Speaker 5: Legend on the scene France Scene Podcast. What you mean, please your tramblady to show you what you need. If you've been the stand The Queens from the Beginning of Time odds here, Our Heart Radio, shine only a head and tell you a story from the Wind. The Legend odds up here. The Queen Nobody's like Frand Scene IDEs up here here here, The Queen Extreme Podcast odds up here here head, The Queen Extreme Podcast odds up here, hen hand, The Queen Extreme Podcast odds up here Here The Queen Extreme Podcast podcast