Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong is Joe, Ketty arm Strong and Jetty and he Armstrong and Eddy. We were talking about other.
Speaker 2: Different drugs, pills that you take that we know are so bad and they don't take them anymore, but for some reason with this they keep taking it. Don't take tyland All. There's no downside. Don't take it. You'll be uncomfortable, it won't be as easy maybe, but don't take it if you're pregnant.
Speaker 1: Don't take tyland.
Speaker 2: All, and don't give it to the baby after the baby is born.
Speaker 3: Scot's President Trump yesterday that a press conference what he said could end up being the biggest announcement of his presidency, which shift It turned out it is true that tailand All is a major contributor to autism. If you take it when you're pregnant, then yeah, it would be a big deal. The science doesn't seem to be, of course, it's difficult. I'm going on what you know, I'm being told by mainstream media, and they have got every interest in the world to look for the you know, the studies that make it the least likely to be true. I mean, okay, I'm not particularly convinced just as of the last forty eight hours that tailand All is the big boogeyman here. But go back to COVID and remember anything Trump was on was laughed at and.
Speaker 1: Treated as a joke, knee jerk, knee jerk by everyone. Yes, even if it was one hundred percent true, you do have to remember that I have two thoughts. Number one, I believe personally that the science is very shaky. And what you just heard Trump say is not was what his advice said and wanted to him to say. He went way over his skis, as he often does. That was totally unsupportable. And yet there are reasons pregnant women shure to take Thailand all at times. Having said that what you said is true too, And so we're dangerously close to that predicted situation where nobody knows what's true anymore. So you just stop even trying to figure it out. Right, here's a little more chunk of Trump yesterday. He was riffing.
Speaker 2: For this reason, they are strongly recommending that women limit tiler and all use during pregnancy unless medically necessary. That's, for instance, your case is of extremely high favor that you feel.
Speaker 1: You can't tough it out, you can't do it.
Speaker 4: I guess there's that. It's a small number of cases.
Speaker 1: I think. But if you can't tough it out, if you can't do it.
Speaker 4: That's what you're gonna have to do.
Speaker 2: You'll take a tile and all, but it'll be very sparingly. It can be uh, something.
Speaker 4: That's very dangerous to the woman's health.
Speaker 1: In other words, a fever that's very.
Speaker 2: Very dangerous, and ideally a doctor's talk, I think you shouldn't take it, and you shouldn't take it during the entire pregnancy.
Speaker 4: They may tell you that toward the end of the pregnancy.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't take it during the entire and you shouldn't give the child the tailand all. Every time he goes he's born, he goes and has a shot, you shouldn't give.
Speaker 1: A tailand all to that child. It's not a question of toughing it out. It's a question of the Especially high fevers can damage the fetus and imperil the pregnancy. It has nothing to do with ton Sorry, cod Sorry, I don't see a medical degree hanging behind your head. Oh my god. Yeah, which means I know enough not to shoot my mouth off Jogetti, fake doctor tending to be a doctor Trump. Just let your medical people speak, please, Well his medical people are r Junior and doctor oz D. It's that point.
Speaker 3: But uh yeah, So I don't know if this is a huge breakthrough.
Speaker 1: I mean that would be it would be awesome news. It's bad news if your you know, all your four oh one k's in tilan all stock, obviously, but figuring out what causes autism would be fantastic. I would love that. Oh yeah, it's an incredibly high priority. Uh. By the way, here's here's a little lecture from from your non doctor uncle Joe. I almost never use the term tailand all or advil or anything. Learn the names of the drugs. It's important because it keeps you safe. It's not tailand all. It's a seed of minifin. That is the drug. And the reason it's important is because you'll take a couple of extra strength tile and all, and then you'll take alcas seltzer cold that doesn't have tilan all in it. It does have a hell of a dose of a set of minifin, though, and you'll o D and damage your liver. So get to know the names of the drugs. It's just a good idea, especially when you're giving drugs to your kids. Well, then I feel like we got to play this.
Speaker 2: Go ahead first, effective immediately, the FDA will be notifying physicians at the use of I said, well, let's see how we say that. I said, menifin acetamnifin. I said, okay, yes, which is basically commonly known as thailand all during pregnancy can be associated with a very increased risk of autism.
Speaker 1: So taking thailand all.
Speaker 4: Is uh not good. All right, I'll say it. It's not good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he okay, So, but yeah, for obvious reasons in this particular case, especially, you got to go with the drug name. Because there are other ways to take tailanol other than tylanol, lots of different ways. And you know, my drug store, they have the generic always right next to it, and I buy the generic because it's so much cheaper and it's exactly the same thing.
Speaker 1: But it is.
Speaker 3: It doesn't it's not called tylenol, right, So you're not better by taking that one instead of the one called tilanol.
Speaker 1: It's exactly the same thing, right, yeah, exactly. Anyway, I'll be I'll be interesting to see the science unfold the the tie. The relationship between a scene of menafite use during pregnancy and autism is fairly shaky from what I've read. That doesn't mean that it's not true, but it's pretty shaky. I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: What is true is a lot of the numbers that a bunch of different organizations were going through yesterday and in the increase in autism in the two thousands, not just going back to the eighties, but like in the two thousands, how much more there is. And I know a lot of people say it's just recognizing it, but that is not that is that is not all of it, not even closed all.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, that might be part of it, but as Hella, it's certainly not all of it. And honestly, we've been talking about as layman obviously, what might be going on in the modern world that would increase autism so much? Is it, you know, microplastics, is it some you know, I don't know, pesticide, whatever. Nobody was taking a seat of minefit in nineteen fifty Kevin Trails. It's not impossible, that is, but it's not impossible it is, But you know, we need to get some good solid science going, I tell you what. And look, I'm not Trump administration bashing here. I'm just trying to tell you the truth, which is what I see is my job. Feed oil could certainly be the infamous seed oils Jack. Thank you for pointing that out, r FK Junior prior to what is going to be. And this clicked in my head the other day. And RFK is a smart guy. What's the typical tenure of a cabinet member or a high level aid in a presidential administration a couple of years. Some people last the whole administration four whole years, and then you're back to what you were doing before, which, in RFK Junior's case, was filing class action lawsuits against pharmaceutical companies, among others, and the makers of roundup and that sort of thing. And so this is well. Kevnu is the name of the parent company that manufactures thailand All specifically, although again many many companies manufacture a seat of minifine products or products with it. And the headline from the journal is lawsuits over Thailand All's potential link to AUST. I'm sorry, keV New braces for wave of new lawsuits over Thailand all's potential link to autism. So now KEVINU is going to get a slew of class action lawsuits, some of which will win, some of which will lose, many of which will be settled. Much like Monsanto. Back in the day, science could not come up with any solid proof quote unquote that roundup cost cancer, but they've settled for zillions.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and I the settlements. There's one, what was it, seventy million dollars or some insane settlement here in California. Somebody used a lot of round up and got lymphoma. It's usually attached to lymphoma, which is what I had, and I have been bathed in round up throughout my life. How I've not gotten involved in one of these class action lawsuits and set myself on a pretty path I don't know, ye fool, But the science is almost nothing attaching round up to lymphoma, but.
Speaker 1: A whole bunch of money has been awarded to people. Yeah yeah, and so you, if you were a cynic or realist, you certainly could suggest that this is fertilizing the ground for lots and lots of trial attorneys like RFK Junior to make zillions of dollars going forward.
Speaker 3: Any young lawyer out there really will to make their bones. I mean I have been dripping in round up at various points in my life when I was younger, and.
Speaker 1: I got on the other hand, you have no weeds on you. You can have twenty percent of it. Wow, it's generally a third, isn't it? Okay?
Speaker 3: So I went lower than what they usually get. I'll give you half of it. You can have half of it.
Speaker 1: Wow, whoa sh that's okay, you can have half of it. Give them the third. They'll take the third. All right.
Speaker 3: We got other news to get to. Trump is speaking at the UN today. I don't know if that means anything at all. Of course, it depends on what he says. Jimmy Kimmel's going back on TV today. Whooped, Yes, Kamala Harris what she said in a couple of different interviews. Sure looks like she's running for president to me, which you'll be very exciting. There's a lot of stuff on the way.
Speaker 1: Stay here.
Speaker 5: And austri And Daredevil recently attempted to set a Guinness World Record by lighting his body on fire and pulling a car more than three hundred feet in less than a minute, which broke the previous record of there was no previous record. They're like, just pull it a foot, man, pull it a foot, let's get the hose.
Speaker 3: No kidding, the set yourself on fire pull a car record.
Speaker 1: Who comes up with this stuff? I mean, okay, so he sets that record. Then some guy says, yeah, I'm gonna do that, but while I'm being attagged by pitbulls, and then that's a different record. We're in a tuxedo, right what.
Speaker 3: We just broke up a plot apparently to take down the New York area cell phone service.
Speaker 1: So that would have been bad.
Speaker 3: Or maybe it was just like a testing the waters sort of thing from who knows who. But we'll get into that coming up next segment. A couple of things I want to jam in here real quick. First of all, baseball wise, did you know Aaron Judge of the New York Yankees is having one of the greatest seasons anybody's ever had.
Speaker 1: I was missing this somehow.
Speaker 3: He's gonna end up hitting fifty home runs for the season while batting three twenty six for the year. He's going to win the batting title, the percentage batting title, and the home run title, which has almost never happened he Jones, only Barry Bonds and Albert Poohols to have done it in the last like fifty years.
Speaker 1: Or something like that.
Speaker 3: Anyway, so the Yankees will be in the playoffs and you'll be hearing plenty about them. If it ends up being Yankees Dodgers, I might have to move to another country for a brief period of time.
Speaker 1: I was just reading how the Cleveland Guardians dumbest name Ember are about to maybe complete the biggest comeback in the history of really Major League baseball. I believe. Oh cool. They were fifteen and a half games back on July the ninth. Oh wow, and they're one game away from I believe, from being on top of their division.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they still had the old hat. I would be rooting for them, but I can't heard it for them. Now, New Mexico is going to try laboratory as a democracy.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I think this is a horrible idea, and I think it is going to show us why it's a horrible idea. But New Mexico starting November first, free childcare for everyone, be free. I can't believe you get away with calling things free. Still ever free childcare for everyone in New Mexico, regardless of income. So, in other words, what it actually is government provided childcare, which of course will change the entire incentive structure around quality and price in ways that well you can imagine, and we'll see how that plays out over time.
Speaker 1: Right. Absolutely, New Mexico is borderline communists. It really is in such a way I'll stay, oh yeah, but it's it's, you know, electorally speaking, Albuquerque, just a couple of big cities full of hippies and artists that control the politics.
Speaker 3: My guess would be, well, it'll be interesting to see how many people take advantage of it. It'll be like the free healthcare they've got in England. The rich don't take advantage of the free healthcare in England because it's so crappy, but everybody else is forced into it. That'll be what the situation is for childcare in New Mexico. It's gonna end up being bad, and taxes will be high. Won't cost you anything, but the cost to the government will be very high, and it will be bad, just guaranteed, and all the care and love of your county zoning office to childcare exactly.
Speaker 1: Bringing that.
Speaker 3: Caring empathy of the DMV into your own home with your two year old and your four year old. That's right, And if you can afford it, you will pay for your own private and that's what will happen there, guaranteed.
Speaker 1: But we'll watch that Leveragtory democracy and see how it turns out. That is absolutely incredible. The whole un thing is going on right now.
Speaker 3: I hope they talk a fair amount about Russia buzzing NATO countries with their planes, well not buzzing, flying right into them with their they're full on planes. They're not manned, but they're full they're full warplanes. Anyway, Estonia yesterday asked the Security Council to write a resolution or that sort of thing, and the response from one of my favorite thinkers was, if this is Estonia just going through all of the necessary levels so that they and NATO can do what they gotta do and say, hey, we tried everything else. Fine, But if they actually think it's going to work to have the Security Council bad mouth Russia, then we are in We're in tough shape.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah. The Security Council, which includes Russia and China, Right, what do you good?
Speaker 3: Luck is, what do you think Russia is up to trying all these different countries?
Speaker 1: I mean, what's its ultimate goal? I just think, and I know this is unsatisfying, but I just think. Putin constantly probes, He constantly pushes to see what the reaction is, both strategically and tactically. Just all right, how will they react? What are their air defense systems? Politically? How much will does the West have? That's just his style. He compiles data. Well, I'll tell you what. It's a bad position to be in.
Speaker 3: Where NATO countries in the United States specifically lecture Ukraine about you can't use any weapons but these specific ones firing into Russia and only this far because we don't want to provoke him into a war.
Speaker 1: But he does whatever the hell he wants, right, including two NATO countries, including the NATO countries, and we just put up with it. That ain't good, or issue strongly worded stafe take that, Yeah, that ain't good. All right?
Speaker 3: This big attempt to bring down the cell phone grid plot that got uncovered, Stay fumed, Armstrong and Getty. Was there some sort of plot against world leaders at the UN this week? It sure looks like it. Get to that in just a second. So Trump is speaking at the UN. He just said, and I agree with him one hundred percent. What is the purpose of the United Nations? It has such tremendous, tremendous potential, but it's not even coming close to living up to that potential. All they seem to do is write a strongly worded letter and then never follow that letter up.
Speaker 1: Exactly right, sir, I don't understand why more people aren't willing to say that out loud.
Speaker 3: What do you ever do ever, other than occasionally like get caught committing crimes?
Speaker 1: All right, right, good excuse for traffic tickets. Part of it's just cynical enjoyment of the perks of it, and just that it's a really cool look to be a UN ambassador. You're a diplomat and you get together and talk about the weighty issues of the world and design programs and charities and the rest of it. But man, as I opened the show with, today, the expense to achievement ratio is the greatest in the history of mankind, Oh, no doubt.
Speaker 3: And dumb people who or or people who don't pay very much attention think that it is important and and it sounds like a good idea, if you like, if you're really not paying attention, it sounds like a very good idea. Let's have all the countries get together and make decisions and vote on things, and we'll keep the world peace, world seat of worse.
Speaker 1: We'll just meet and talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's no evidence that has been successful in any way whatsoever. But having all the world leaders in one place is quite the terrorist target, and that's why they've got security Unlike probably anything that ever happens in the world. Wow, there is almost a big terrorist plot though. It sure looks like Let's listen to the report first and then I can fill in details as I've been reading up on this since news is broken this morning.
Speaker 6: This is quite an amazing story and nothing like we've seen before. But the Secret Service investigating these swatting calls traced these phone signals down to a number of locations in basically a circle and thirty five mile donut around.
Speaker 1: New York City.
Speaker 6: And when they hit these apartments, they found three hundred servers connected to one hundred thousand SIM cards. This machinery was able to, on command, put out three hundred million phone calls within twelve minutes.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 6: What that means is it could have flooded the cellular systems with volume, basically a denial of service attack that would have made other calls not able to get through. And when you try to trace that back to who's behind it. With one hundred thousand SIM cards, that's one hundred thousand different phone numbers you're trying to sort through to figure out, well, which ones do we block? It would have been a stunning attack.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at the pictures here.
Speaker 3: One photo provided by the US Secret Service yesterday shows this wall of symboxes at one of the locations that were seized. It's a big, giant room with carpeting and lighting and air conditioning, and I mean and just rows and rows and rows of what looked like computers. I mean, this is a pretty high level. I mean, you got to get a building, you got to rent it out, you got to bring out all that equipment, and you got it set up, and there was a whole bunch of them ringing New York City.
Speaker 1: Here's a little more from John Miller on CNN.
Speaker 6: There's something more behind this, because as they started to examine who those some of those SIM cards, they got a lot to go through with. One hundred thousand had been communicating with. They found foreign agents from hostile foreign powers including China, talking to criminal organizations including Mexican drug cartels, along with swaters, along with terrorist organizations. So whoever built this network of hubs was either a hostile foreign power or some criminal genius who decided to give them a massive switchboard with incredible power.
Speaker 1: And why, here's your question. Is the plot to knock out the cell service just to knock out the cell service or much more likely to render the response to something else, something bigger, chaotic and ineffective.
Speaker 3: Right, the special agent in charge of this operation for the Secret Service said, it can take down cell towers so people can no longer communicate, you can't text message, you can't use your cell phone. And then if you couple that with some sort of other event associated with the un well, use your imagination there, it could be catastrophic. Yeah, the Secret Service is thinking this was going to wipe out abilities people's ability to communicate while some other event is occurring, Right, that other event is it still in the planning? Is it still something they would do?
Speaker 1: What was it?
Speaker 3: Does the Secret Service have they uncovered it, they just haven't told us yet, or they're working on it. I don't know, because nobody knows when this happened. The timing is very vague on when they discovered that is just released as news today, but when it actually happened, don't know. Wow, dang it a foreign power, that's the scariest scenario. Obviously, Russia, China, Iran, or all three of them.
Speaker 1: Right in concert. Certainly, China's the ring leader of everything China. That's right, sir, That you know includes all of those countries.
Speaker 3: Although it's hard to imagine why China would go after the UN Assembly.
Speaker 1: Just to weaken the US. Obviously, the idea that the US is the place where all the countries come to gather and talk because we're the biggest, most powerful, safest place on earth. That last part is the thing that China wants to disrupt desperately. I'm not sure screwing with the UN's the best way to do it, but I mean that's one possible. It's hard to you would do that.
Speaker 3: It's hard to imagine a private actor doing this. It would take a tremendous amount of money and well and for the purpose and for what purpose.
Speaker 1: Well, you could just be a nut, but it's too expensive for just a nut. Yeah, I mean outside of like Superman movies, the super genius criminal who just likes to mess with people is not really a thing, right, And you and the peng wouldn't get together and come up with a plan, right, right, stupid penguin waddling around? That is realightless to Yes, I mean that's a major undertaking to put together that, and you didn't put that together to not use it. No. I assume China is at the heart of this somehow, and I've got this feeling. I try to push it aside. It's like, you know, mortality. I'm aware of it, but I can't think about it all the time. It make me insane, the fact that China, a gigantic, technically advanced country, is intent on bringing us down through every conceivable avenue it can come up with. And we're just walking down the street oblivious, and one day you know that the pooh is gonna hit the fan. I feel like the wolf is at our door, except it's a screen door, and we're just we're just hoping it doesn't come in. And one of the problems with your scenario is that is what has happened every single time to every single power on Earth, eventually, every single time. If you're trying to cheer me up, you've done a poor job.
Speaker 3: Sure, the up and coming power notices the weakness and the fat lazy has been in charge forever Power check and check, and finally makes its move, takes it shot. Yeah, it's hard to imagine that its shot would be shutting down cell service in Manhattan and then somehow disrupting the UN. Although your theory's not bad, can't have the UN in New York anymore. People ain't gonna mean, how about Beijing, Beijing, we can.
Speaker 1: Keep you safe? Oh yeah, And honestly, if I were utterly soulless, I would say, yeah, that is a better proposition, come to think of it. They don't have a free society. They know everything that's going on. They have a surveillance state. We would be safer there. There's just an article in the New York Times.
Speaker 3: Yet the day do you read that article about the state of the surveillance in New York City? No, Oh my god, you find that New York Times article is really well put together.
Speaker 1: It was one of those that's got the.
Speaker 3: Visuals you scroll through along with the information and everything like that, and New York and none of this is like the sort of thing we voted on or discussed. But between cameras, license plate readers, AI's ability because it talked about somebody walking into a subway and immediately everything about you is fed into a computer because there's facial recognition. They know where your car is parked, They've got your financial information, your travel history. Everything about you is like following you through the city in New York. That's like China.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your soul desire for freedom. I'm trying. And I remember seeing various signs in Britain about facial recognition something or other as well. H wow, wow these are odd times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, i'd say so at some point, you know, somebody can use that for ill, yes, and will.
Speaker 1: On the other hand, the baseball playoffs are getting set to start before too long, the crack of the bath or of the crown, the American pastime right here. Yeah, a kiss is still a kiss, a rose is still a rose, or whatever that song is, that's not it. Uh yeah, I'm sorry. I don't mean to bring everybody down. Oh yeah, I really don't. I feel I feel. I'm Michael, You're not wrong. You're not wrong. Speaking of baseball playoffs and the NFL is in full swing. Prize Picks is the best way to get in on daily fantasy sports action. Just say more or less on at least two player stat projections and if you're right to cash in lines one last night.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you had any players on that on Price Picks on Monday Night Football, but it's forty plus states that are doing this, and it's just the best way to take your strong opinions about sports, whether it's the baseball playoffs or NFL or whatever, and turn it into cash. People do it all the time. It's the best place to win cash while watching sports. You can join millions of users. Sign up today, download the app and use the code armstrong to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup. That's the code armstrong to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars.
Speaker 1: That's right. You don't have to win, They just give it to you to play around with. Fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup again. It's the Prize Picks app. The code is Armstrong Prize Picks. It's good to be right.
Speaker 3: Quick question before we take a break. What are buzzballs? You know I don't drink, so I miss various trends? Is that a hot thing? When I was camping, the camp store they had before you go in. I was talking to the people at the camp store. Man, that is you cash in on people forgetting stuff. Oh yeah, I forgot to bring sunscreen, toilet paper, you know whatever.
Speaker 1: All the different style and all that the president told me not to take. Right, they had a fridge full of buzzballs and various flavors. You know about the buzzballs are Katie unfortunately, Yes you're a fan. No, No, they're pre mixed cocktails that taste like trash, but they mess you up. They taste like trash. Yeah, buzzball sounds like marital aids. I'm glad to hear it's only a cocktail.
Speaker 3: Well, they're round, kind of round with a flat bottom, and they got cool looking. They come in different colors and I got uh pineapple gelepino. It's uh got some sort of booze in it. I don't know what the booze is.
Speaker 1: And then this other one next to it was sour apple chiller. Yeah. If you go to a bar and you think of the well alcohol, it's like four steps below that. There's just like rubbing alcoholic. Oh geez. This is like your lawyers, you understand those.
Speaker 3: This is like you're you just start drinking at age whatever age you started drinking sort of drinking.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, buzz soverer sweet, cheap, off putting, cheap cocktails with cheap booze in there, kicked in the head by a mule. That exactly. Michael, did you mean jo? Of course I did. What did you have? It's just gilepino.
Speaker 3: It's a mild joke, okay, uh, sort of thing you think is funny. If you're all hopped up on buzzballs. I didn't know if they were a hot new trend that every I didn't know if Joe, like in your circle. Oh yeah, on the golf course, we're all carrying buzzballs.
Speaker 1: Around or something. Good.
Speaker 3: Lord, No, you're swilling around a fine chardonnay in the expensive glassware.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I no longer drink myself around the golf course like I used to it's just it's not good for my health. Plus, I decided I wanted to get good at the game sober. And I was playing in that three day event in Monterey the other day and we're playing some fellows and we're doing quite well against them, just fine. And then they decided to get their drink on and just smoked us. Oh really, it made them.
Speaker 3: Better swing oil they call it. Yeah, they got noticeably better. Oh yeah when they started drinking. Oh yeah, that's I did too.
Speaker 1: That's why I drank so much, because I you know, for golfers, I was about a nine or ten handicaps sober and scratch drunk. But I decided I didn't want to be that anymore. Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, But doesn't it reach its limit? Like I used to get like really good at playing pool for like fifteen minutes when.
Speaker 1: I had a few drinks. But then it goes back to the point, Oh yeah, you gotta you gotta ride the wave carefully otherwise it crashes on top of you and you suck. But yeah, it's it turns off the part of your brain. This will sound familiar to you that fears consequences.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which, yeah, yeah, which can be helpful for playing golf, not so helpful for choosing a mate.
Speaker 1: Mate, So so you wake up with someone regrettable. But three birdies okay.
Speaker 3: Trump speaking at the un If he says anything interesting, we'll tell you about it a lot.
Speaker 2: More on the way, stay here, because when you go from twenty thousand to ten thousand and then you go to twelve, you know there's something artificial. They're taking something. And by the way, I think I can say that there are certain groups of people that don't take vaccines and don't take any pills, that have no autism, that have no autism. Does that tell you something that's currently No, it's not a correct statement.
Speaker 1: By the way, there are some studies that suggests that. Yeah, with the Amish, for example.
Speaker 2: The Amish, Yeah, virtually no, I heard none, shee. Bobby wants to be very careful with what he says, and he should.
Speaker 4: But I'm not so careful with what I say.
Speaker 2: But you have certain groups the Amish as an example, they have essentially no autism.
Speaker 3: Now I heard the commentators, of course in cable news who hate Trump said that is not true the homage to have autism. Okay, but at the same rate, I mean fill fill in the planks. So they have some, but is it a third as much that would be meaningful information. That's trouble with all these conversations. Everybody has such an axe to grind. I don't have any ax to grind whatsoever on this. If tilan all causes autism, let's find out about it. If it doesn't, let's not talk about it anyway. So we got a text from a smart listener who textas regularly said the tailand all thing. After knowing how the government has been able to bury studies for years and research on oxyconton pofa's that's the stuff in nonstick services, even COVID, it isn't completely nuts to think that tiland all is bad if they had an old study showing a link to autism, imagine the lawsuits. Okay, So then I did a little research on the whole pfoa's, which is per floro catnic acid made chemical that was used for decades in products for non stick cookwaar teflon that has been done away with since twenty fifteen. And I was doing the research on that on how long we knew about that. Starting in the forties and fifties, they were making it within a couple decades. By the early sixties, they had animal studies showing bad health effects, liver damage in that sort of thing. In the eighties they have they had tons of human evidence showing birth defects, blah blah blah blah. So they hid studies or buried studies for decades around this stuff.
Speaker 1: Same thing that walked stuff at best. Yeah, solo walked it. Same thing.
Speaker 3: The short version is that companies knew as early as the sixties and seventies the pfoas were hazardous.
Speaker 1: It took until the mid.
Speaker 3: Tens twenty fifteen for regulators to catch up and push it out of mainstream use.
Speaker 1: So it's not insane. And we all lived through COVID, so we know all about all those lives, so it's not insane to think that there could be some studies that are being hidden. Oh yeah, not at all, Not at all. Therefore it's true tailan all causes autism or aced of innefitt. No, don't give it to you to me today, is what Kemp said. All right, but it's absolutely a question that needs to be answered. You know, the problem is not only do you have the incredible bias of the media at every moment, always anti Trump. But you have zillions of dollars at stake denying that link, and then you have zillions of dollars at stake suing on the basis of that link, whether it's real or not. There are such enormously powerful, moneyed forces who are working as hard as they possibly can to influence all of our minds about this stuff. I find myself confused and discouraged.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say we are to that point where nobody believes anything, and where you go from there I don't know. But I mean, when you've got some pretty big test cases of the government lying about bad effects from various.
Speaker 1: Drugs, why wouldn't you be skeptical? Democrats refuse to say even the barest nice things about Charlie Kirk will explain