Speaker 1: The volume. The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use Code Money Moves. That's Code Money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yas four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill casino when resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources and.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe Travis travisth Thunder is reportedly leaning towards in the NFL draft as a cornerback and working out as a cornerback at the NFL Combine. Some NFL scotts reportedly believe Under will come close to running between four two five and four to three oh in the forty. Many scouts also reportedly believe Hunter should be the first overall draft pick in the twenty twenty five draft. A heavy amount of NFL executive reporter will use Hunter as a full time corner and a part time receiver if he's on their roster. It's Hunter of the best unicorn O Joy. Everybody tried. That's all we've ever said, Yes, sir, all we've ever said, Oh, Joe, you and I and many that listen to us. He can play one full time position, but he'll play a part time other positions.
Speaker 2: How you gonna tell that? Man? What are you gonna do? Because I know the game.
Speaker 1: If you played the game, we understart understand how hard it is to play one position full game.
Speaker 2: You're not playing two positions every single snap. You're just not. I said, if they don't have packages for him where he comes in and he does what he does.
Speaker 4: When people need to understand, I'm unless you finish on people need to understand once you get to the next level. I don't think people are taking into account on how elite the talent is once you hit.
Speaker 5: The NFL level.
Speaker 2: They don't too weak.
Speaker 5: You know, team the team think about it.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine you play for trying to think of a good Let's say you play for the Broncos and you got Patrick certain on one side, and then you're gonna you're gonna play receiver and take away some of the courtland sudden snaps like like you have to.
Speaker 5: Maybe I'm using the bad analogy and using the wrong team.
Speaker 1: You know, it's I think the thing is because here's the thing, Because okay, he's gonna go against Let's just say for the sake of argument, he goes against Key here against he got Jamar Cha what.
Speaker 4: He he would always be against the number one. So let's say he's covering Jamar Chase.
Speaker 1: Okay, now you got your hands pulled. Now you're gonna go over there and play wide receiver.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 2: I like it every snap, every snap. Ye all we said.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm not saying that he can't do it, but the greatest athlete I saw two great athletes.
Speaker 2: I saw bo Jackson.
Speaker 1: But I saw time, and I'm old enough, like I said, I'm only I think I'm a you're young at the time, and I saw time in his apex he played full time corner and he had packages at wide receiver.
Speaker 5: Which is why I think that's how gonna they're gonna use Travis.
Speaker 2: I think I think that's all we've ever said.
Speaker 1: But people got upset with me, talk about no, he gonna play every snap at dB and every snap at corner, And I say, no.
Speaker 2: He's not.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't know's You know, it's funny.
Speaker 4: I don't even think of an NFL exec or a team or owner or a head coach would even allow that.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not fishing.
Speaker 5: I don't even think they would allow that.
Speaker 1: Now, I got, I get, I get diminishing returns because okay, if you go how you gonna give me one hundred percent of dB and one hundred percent because.
Speaker 2: Look, college is college.
Speaker 1: That's one thing we've seen great college players not be able to handle it in the NFL, regardless of position, offensive line, defensive line, wide receiver, dB, quarterback, whatever the case, running back, whatever the case may be, and to play at that level every game.
Speaker 2: You know, I never I never thought it was a possibility. I always thought he could be afford to. And I told you, oh, Joe, what did I tell you? He gonna be a dB?
Speaker 1: And then and then they'll put packages in it for him, like okay, we come in with our nickel package or our spread, our spread formation, O Joe, you know, we go five wives something like that.
Speaker 4: You know, And when I sat back and I thought about it, right, and I sit back and think about it. There there there's always there's always a special individual. There's always a person, there's always a unicorn that changes the narrative and does some of the things that we say they can't do where they're so good at what they do. A team, if going to the right situation, finds a way to utilize them a little bit more than often as opposed to what we're used to seeing, being that it's never been done before the fact that we've seen travel through things at the colletic level that have never been done before. Because he's such a special, unique talent. What happens if a team he goes to the right situation, even as a full time dB, and then he plays more steps, more snaps than normal on the offense side of the ball because he is that special.
Speaker 5: He is that dynamic with the ball in his hands, them legs.
Speaker 1: Like you said, those guys are really really good, even the third and fourth receivers. Yeah, they were number one and two at the other place they were at. Yeah, guess what a lot of those guys look. And I think he's a phenomenal talent. Yeah, but a lot of the guys that he's going against at dB, A lot of guys that he's going against at wide receiver, they ain't gonna be in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Every guy that he go against on Sunday, guess where he's at on Yo in the NFL. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And boy, look here, when all I hear about is they talk about how good you are. Oh, you best believe I'm gonna be on my best behavior. You will absolutely get Shannon Shark's best game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: I listen when it comes to competing and practice. Huh, you coming in as a number one and that number two pick.
Speaker 2: I got to see why you got to show me.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, I did the man broadcast on Peacock Day, and me and Trap were telling a little tres right. I told her you talking about let's let's lay some up. I said, okay, well, let's lay some month for that heisman. You get ten routes if I if I get open one time, I get the whole your heisman for a whole year.
Speaker 5: Say, no problem, no problem.
Speaker 2: I believe you get up with I believe I believe you better get up on that. I believe you.
Speaker 1: I believe you better get up on in that first route, because after that you'll leave your your need, your hips, your ankle.
Speaker 2: So bad. Hey, my mind, my mind knows what to do now.
Speaker 4: I don't know if my body on my brain gonna register, my body gonna operate like as opposed to like god damn twenty years ago. But man, it was a good time. I'm happy. I'm happy for young bull though I am too.
Speaker 5: I'm happy.
Speaker 1: But like I said, if I think it's contingent, do I believe he's the best player in the draft.
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, But here's the thing, Huh, if I need a quarterback, I'm not taking the best player in the draft.
Speaker 4: Listen, number one, the number one, the number one, the team that is drafting number one and drafting Humber one because they don't have a quarterback at the helm and it's going to be Shudor it's going to be and number two is going to be Travis Hunter. I'm telling you they're going one and too. They're going one into something unless something drastic happens. But yeah, so the two talents that you can pass up because the number one team, whoever's picking first, they need a quarterback that it has to be the ideal situation. So I'm not sure either going to the Giants or the Raiders doing something to hop up the number one and snatch him up.
Speaker 5: And I'm not sure who has the number two pick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm glad I got an opportunity to see it.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I remember when Champ came out and Champ was a dB, and Champ was an outstanding dB. I mean, he's an All American and I saw him on the officer side of football. Champ had like four or five touchdowns. But we've never seen a guy be this good on the offensive side, even wood It Charles Woodson. Charles ran back punts. He got a couple of players on offense, but Charles wasn't this good on offense. Now, maybe they were a little bit more polished as a dB, Yeah, because champ footwork was set to none.
Speaker 2: That a.
Speaker 1: Homeboy, he from Chalk County. A man you get in and out of that break board, A he has some feet on it.
Speaker 5: Very nice, very nice.
Speaker 2: He has feet. He has some feet on it.
Speaker 5: Great great bass.
Speaker 1: But but trave here when you talk, when you talk about the combination of offense and defense, I haven't seen anything like it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I didn't see time in college. You know, time was the dB. Obviously time when the Thorpe Award. Time ran back punts. I don't know if time played. I had talked to him, a man. I ain't bothered because I know he getting ready for the boat. When they played the bowl game the twenty eight? What time they play?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 4: Who is who is Colorado playing in the bowl game again? B yu oh oh yeah, b right, you ain't no slops boy? They played the twentieth Yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: The twenty eight.
Speaker 5: Okay, they do play the twenty yeah, yeah, yeah right, you ain't no slaps?
Speaker 2: They nice? No, no, no, no, they're not. They nice.
Speaker 5: That's gonna be a good game, very good game show.
Speaker 1: The Falcons are expected to cut Kirk Cousins before the ten million dollar roster bonus. Due This will reportedly cancel the rest of the one hundred and eighty million dollars that included the hundred million dollar guarantee.
Speaker 2: Huge what you think? Huge? Era, But hold on? How much of the money is get he's still gonna have hed he got wow?
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, boy, it canceled the last eighty so he's still getting a hundred million because he made sixty two this year and he's gonna make thirty eight next year.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, they're gonna say they gonna save face, they gonna they gonna they.
Speaker 1: O can't save face. And that was my old shoe. We had this conversation. I said, oh ho, it doesn't make sense. I say, at best case scenario, you're gonna get one year out of Cousins. You feeling to tell me he's not. There's only there's only one quarterback that I'm paying one hundred million dollars, and that's Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If he ain't getting one hundred million dollars, I damn show ain't giving Kirk Cousins.
Speaker 2: No one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 5: Yes on this, damn huh. You know how the business works.
Speaker 4: You understand the importance of having a quarterback at the position, even though the quarterback, the said quarterback in question right now, has only one one playoff game.
Speaker 5: You know what you get from it in the season.
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: What's that? It's the simple.
Speaker 5: Oh you forget you cold? Yeah, I'm cool? Oh okay, oh yeah yeah, yeah, So you understand. I got mind.
Speaker 4: I don't worry about You're gonna see me in mine every day from now on. Whenever it's time to travel yeah, but you understand why, you know, teams pay for the quarterback position like that, because in order for your team to function, you got to have a quarterback.
Speaker 2: And you know what, you know what you got, well the falcon of math functioning. So what am I paying for?
Speaker 5: But hey, listen, it is the Michael Pennock Junior Show from now on.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 5: Lucky. Let's lucky lefty?
Speaker 2: What's that? What size is that? Double?
Speaker 5: It looks like a robe almost, It's big.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, don't you?
Speaker 5: Okay? Okay, I see you. Yeah, I can't. I can't wait till I get home the mine cause mine yeah, oh this this me right here?
Speaker 2: Cook. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know, hey, listen, people, the people in the chat, you need to understand when you order. When you order, you know, the cotton and you feeling material. This ain't just any kind of cotton. This is one hundred thousand sheep. Yeah yeah, this is the kind of cotton that the Pharaoh slept on.
Speaker 2: You hear me? This ain't we get in some ish deep cover on the Incott neitle tip. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: You look like look like seven you look like Nino Brown.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You know what I mean? Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, Hey, we the boy do that right here?
Speaker 5: Oh you know you know what time it is.
Speaker 2: About that? Hey, what to do about it? You better not be no about to run down? Yeah? Yeah, but oh Joe, I.
Speaker 1: We talked Oho, when we talked about this, I said, Oh, Joe, let's just say, for the at the best case scenario, you get two years. Yeah, worst case you get one year. Yeah, Oh Joe, you about to pay this man one hundred million.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean listen for us, you know, for for the casual fan not understanding. You understand how teams work, you understand how owners work and how bad they need a quarterback.
Speaker 5: And sometimes I would feel about sometimes you have to overpay. Now that's the one. That's the one.
Speaker 1: You remember what guys used to get paid and they're like, oh, we they made a mistake. I was like, why can't nobody know he make a mistake.
Speaker 2: On me like that?
Speaker 1: Give me, give me, give me twelve million, give me fourteen million to send me on my damn waiting.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Actually, and I said this, I said this on first tape. I said, they got President Trump as time as Time Person of the Year, Time magazine Person of the Year.
Speaker 2: That's Kirk Cousin's agent. Kirk cousin agent should be time. Yeah. Do you know how my cousins has made.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he made a great but one playoff win. Yeah, I'm thinking about I'm thinking about getting him. But I love my team, so I'm just playing Josh but and Marvin. But man, you said the kind Lord, have mercy.
Speaker 4: And listen, you gotta understand. He bet on himself twice. He bet on himself twice, and then it's all.
Speaker 1: He got the franchise tag twice. Yeah, and then he goes to Minnesota. Oh Joe, they fully guaranteed the contract for the first time in NFL history, They fully guaranteedee. And guess what the did He plays so well because hey, you know, Kirk and light you up. You ain't win nothing, but you light you up. They fully guaranteed the next contract. So you think about this franchise tag, fully guaranteed, franchise tag, full of guaranteed. He got three years full of guaranteed. He got another three years full of guaranteed, and then work covers got eight years of fully guaranteed money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I see. And one thing about Kirk too. You know he's he's a child of God too. Now he's the child's God. And one thing about it, Your cup will run it over if you continue to put that man at the forefront. So no regardles of regards of how his play has been, whether it's stellar or whether it's been bad. Huh, the Most High has always had his back.
Speaker 2: A fair boy. Who you're telling? What a new part? What you're looking for? Pardon uh bad now what I'm saying it? Bet I bet hey, hey, how to go get that pew?
Speaker 5: To get that pew pew po po po.
Speaker 2: Let them let him know, Hey, Jamar chased the T Higgins. I just told him. With stuck together for life? Now we're locked in for life. Oh Joseah.
Speaker 1: The Bengals do everything they possibly can to re sign T. Higgins with the defense. I just don't know how with the defense as bad as it is.
Speaker 5: Oh Joe, Yeah, I don't. I don't understand.
Speaker 4: I love the idea though I love I love Joe Burrow, Joe, I love you Chase, I love you T. But you know how I feel about your boy. You know how I feel about you. But to get what you deserve, stay with me. Now, listen to me, T I know you're gonna see this to get what you deserve like it's it's gonna be hard.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be hard. Y'all need to to understand the business aspect of things.
Speaker 4: You know to you work your ass off t to get where you at, to get the Clemson, to get to the NFL.
Speaker 5: All the hard work you've put in, you deserve to be paid as the receiver that you are.
Speaker 4: You are a fucking number one receiver, you hear me, And we wanted the two teams one of the few teams in the NFL that has been fortunate to have two number one receivers. Now it's time for you to be paid as such. I would love to see you stay with the Bengals. I would love it me as a Bangal, But then I'm able to separate my love for the team and understanding what you deserve as you put in this.
Speaker 5: This is me and you know how I am. I'm Bangals everything, So I just I love the idea.
Speaker 4: Though, man, I love Joe, and then what Joe would be willing to do, I'm not sure how they can They can work it kind of contractually where they can make it happen. Uh. Defensively, we need help. Defensively, we need we need help. We need pieces in certain places that will allow us to compete in that age north of VIY. But guys, because everybody else is getting big, but you got come on, man, I understand you love the city, you love you boys, But I just me personally. I want what was best for you. And this is coming from I'm if I cut myself right now. I believe black and art, but I want you to get what you deserve Black, because you don't put the broke you deserve it.
Speaker 2: Orange. Come again, just black, ain't nothing orange? Oh Joe, what was up? Talk to Joe?
Speaker 1: You see your offense even though y'all putting up these numbers. Look at your Look at y'all losing. You're not gonna with her. Look at go back and look even the greatest show a turf for two thousand and one, they got beat. Yeah, the Broncos scored the most points in the NFL history. They got beat the uh uh, the Patriots, they got beat the Washington football team before they became that the you know the Indian name.
Speaker 2: They got beat.
Speaker 1: If you cannot stop somebody, you can't score enough points to do it to win.
Speaker 2: You just can't.
Speaker 1: The NFL history has shown that. I just gave you the four highest scoring teams in NFL history. Minnesota. Talk about Minnesota Vikings. They got beat before they got to the Super Bowl. Go back and look at the eighty three Washington team, they got beat. Go back and look at the two thousand and seven Patriots, they got beat. Go back and look at the twenty thirteen Broncos. They got beat. Hey, I want everybody to get their money, but I'm afraid team's gonna probably have to go somewhere else to get that money because if the Bengals are serious, they got to upgrade their defense.
Speaker 2: So Joe, it's really that simple.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, And I hate it. I hate it for Tea. I hate it for Joe.
Speaker 2: I hated for Chase.
Speaker 4: I hated for the fans of Cincinnati. I mean, everybody loves everybody loves t Hell. I love Tea. I like him any I love what he brings to that offense and what he's able to do. Him and Chase are completely different to me again, like I see, I view them as two number one receivers, both of them that get the job done in a different way. Listen, it's multiple ways of skin a cat. But at that that at the end of the day, you know they played that, they played the receiver position, and they do it very well in two totally different styles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just don't see how you can have too a forty million dollar receiver and a thirty million dollar receiver and a fifty five million dollars quarterback in your defense is morrhagy?
Speaker 2: Damn man?
Speaker 4: I would love to see it though, And I'm listen, I don't I don't know how to do numbers.
Speaker 5: I'm not good at that.
Speaker 4: You know, that's not something that I do do And just trying to see is it even possible, is it even feasible for to do anything?
Speaker 5: And just you can't. You can't now if it's this was Madden, we can make it work.
Speaker 2: We can work.
Speaker 5: We can move some things around, we can make it work.
Speaker 4: But in real life, no understanding and norm what he deserves, man, and don't do my dog like that.
Speaker 1: Miles Garrett wants to be a part of the Browns, but he doesn't want to be a part of the Browns if they're in a rebuild mode. Garrett said, I'm not trying to rebuild. I'm trying to win right now, and I want that to be a parent. When the season is over and we have those discussions, I want them to be able to illuminate illustrate that for me so that I can see something I can see in the near future, because that's all I want to do. I want to stay low to the team that show loalty to me and faith in me by drafting me. But we have to do, at the end of the day, what's best for us. Garrett, a five time Pro bowler, a three time All Pro played just has played in just three postseason games. Two of them came in twenty twenty win the Browns earned their first playoff win since nineteen ninety four and again last season, and he lopsided forty five to fourteen loss to the Houston Texas. O Joe, where are you on this, hey.
Speaker 2: Miss Underson.
Speaker 5: I like the ultimatum. I like the ultimatum basically, that's that's all it is at this point.
Speaker 4: If we're in a rebuilding stage, if we don't find a resolution at the quarterback position, please do right by me so I can have a chance to compete at at the playoffs. And for a Lombardi Trophy. Allow me to go to a team that that's going to be in contention.
Speaker 5: Where would that be?
Speaker 2: I should have had my name of the bank. Why I ain't getting the name of the back of my shirt? What I need? I need my name of it. Oh Joe, you remember we were in school. You used to have the name on the.
Speaker 5: Back of you back in the day. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, back in the day. Yeah. Absolutely, you get your names, get your namest on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to get my name of the back. They might not they might not recognize who I am if I got my name on it, they gonna know yet.
Speaker 1: I understand, I understand it's frustration. But let me ask you a question, Oh Joe, how close? How close do you think the Bingals? Bengals? The Browns are to be a legitimate team that can ultimately reach the destination that that Miles want them to get there.
Speaker 4: You know what, can I be honest with you? Yeah, the Browns have a very good defense. They have a very very good defense.
Speaker 2: You don't win with defense, you win on the board.
Speaker 4: They're a quarterback away and they've been a quarterback away for what the past thirty forty years, they are. They are a quarterback away. I'm not just talking about any quarterback. I'm talking about the CJ.
Speaker 2: Stroud.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about the Jaydeon Daniels. You know Patrick Well, ain't no Patrick Mahomes coming along no time. You stopped right there. But Joe Burrow of Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen away from competing, you know, for a championship or at least contending year and the year out uh at at.
Speaker 5: A playoff spot. Their quarterback away and have been for years.
Speaker 4: And if you look at what the Browns have been through, but however long it's been, when it's been trying to find a quarterback, and let you know how important that position is. You can't start, you can't start a franchise. You can't build a team.
Speaker 5: You know in any way.
Speaker 4: You canna have pieces and a great player. You know, you have your Miles Garretts, you have your Denzel Wars, but you will never be able to compete in the ANC North, in the playoff got them Pardi Trophy unless you haven't got damn quarterback?
Speaker 2: What happened? You're laughing at she made me a name plate.
Speaker 1: But that and unfortunately the Browns might have to make a very difficult decision and trade their best player in order to rebuild and get what they need.
Speaker 4: Ojoe and listen, if trade Miles Garrett can get to the quarterback of your of your future, which I'm not sure how it would because the quarterback of your future would probably be in the draft.
Speaker 1: That well, that means what you do is that you give up drafts somebody might have. You might have to give up to first rounders and a third rounder.
Speaker 5: And for Miles Garrett, absolutely yes.
Speaker 2: And because how old is Miles Garrett twenty six, twenty seven.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's he's a younger. He's a younger now, he's a younger.
Speaker 4: But you gotta listen, You got to you gotta keep shooting. You gotta keep keep you gotta keep shooting, shooting for that quarterback. You gotta keep shooting because until you get one.
Speaker 1: Somebody talking about Miles Garrett to the Ravens and Kirk Cousins to the brown Ah, hell nah, I can tell you right now, they ain't doing that to you. They'll never The Ravens couldn't give up three first rounders to get Miles Garrett.
Speaker 2: That ain't happen.
Speaker 5: Hell no, definitely ain't going into the into division and.
Speaker 1: No forgetting that. For the Steelers, the Ravens. Uh, the Bengals, Oh no, absolutely not. Huh okay, don't your check this out. The Saints had an unusual way of preparing rookie quarterback Spencer Ratler for the Monday Nights game against the Packers in Wisconsin, where temperatures are expected to be thirty degrees a lore and potential snow is expected at Lambo Field, quarterbacks coach Andy jenco Jinoko took Rattler and the rest of the safe quarterback into a walk in freezer in the team's cafeteria to run through plays.
Speaker 5: You know what I like?
Speaker 2: Jacob said, he got the idea for watching Cool Cool Runnings.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at Harman McCool runnings. He cool Running was a good movie. Good Joe, Yes, sir, let me ask you a question. Talk to me that how long you think they stayed in that freezer?
Speaker 5: Not long enough to not not long enough at the game, not not long thank you.
Speaker 1: You need to be out there, so you need to stand in that freezer or at least an hour the ham Yeah, and then come back out there. And then when you go through those plays, say you know what, hey and go getting up on an hour, so at least three hours.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I like that idea though. I like that.
Speaker 4: I love the idea because the inside the freezer exactly what those temperatures are going to feel like out there, exactly what they gonna feel like.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: Now on the sideline, you're gonna have your jacket on the sideline.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have your your heated benches, You're gonna have your your You're gonna have your.
Speaker 5: What you call the thing, the the warmer.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you have to heater til you'll be fine. But it's on that field, on that field to play twenty degrees and below.
Speaker 5: Boy, it ain't no joke.
Speaker 1: Hey, oh joy, it used to be so cold you ever had them games. It's so cold that they had chicken broth on the sideline.
Speaker 5: Now you can't have no food on the sideline.
Speaker 1: Chicken just chicken. Man, Look good, bet I was slashing the ride up the ben. I gotta stop drinking. Bet on waterlog like a bug.
Speaker 4: Where you'll have had chicken bro on the sideline for real? Yeah the hell you got it on the field. The team broke there was cold. How what ship y'all might have some goddamn hot chocolate too.
Speaker 2: What you eating caramel corn?
Speaker 5: You need to be eating some candy corn.
Speaker 2: You know what we're talking about? Candy corn?
Speaker 1: That were talking about back lickorice. But you know a candy that's flowing under the radar, that need this ass kicked. What those circus peanuts, those orange ones? You know those orange you know those those orange peanuts. You know what I'm talking about, Jordan? They really they real spongy.
Speaker 2: What are they? What are they call?
Speaker 1: I don't know they called they call circus peanuts. Yeah, they're about this big. Y'all know what I'm talking about. You talking about regular peanuts? You got to when you crack the shit.
Speaker 2: No, No, they candy they called.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, circus peanuts. They orange looked like peanuts, and they saw that. They don't they don't, they don't. They don't been getting away with a lot of while we're beating up on candy corn, we beating up on black licorice, circus peanus.
Speaker 2: Y'all going upscathed, But y'all some bulljive too.
Speaker 5: I just want you to know, Yeah, I don't know, I don't know what. I don't know what those are.
Speaker 1: Well, you get out here, you google it and you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. Let me google it real quick, go ahead, google it. But they don't they don't. They don't gone, they don't go, They don't got they don't go unscathed for a long time.
Speaker 2: Oh yo, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 5: It looked like cheese pops.
Speaker 4: Oh hey, honestly, I ain't never seen him before, the terrible I ain't never seen him before.
Speaker 2: Circus.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I definitely, I ain't never seen them.
Speaker 1: But they don't gone up scave while we beating up on candy corn and black liquors. Now, don't get me wrong, candy corn and black liquors, y'all some bull jive too. The circuit feenis. We're gonna throw y'all in there. You the top three, And no, I don't know who came out with them.
Speaker 5: And that that's that bag. That bag looks like it's old too, Like that's back in the day.
Speaker 2: They're old.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, see, that's why I don't know nothing about that. I don't know nothing about it. I don't know nothing about that.
Speaker 1: That got to be the god to be the same eighties. Yeah yeah, sir, saws and prayers go out to a Major League Hall of Famer. Ricky Henderson passed away today at the age of sixty five. Ricky obliterated the record book, owning the all time stolen based record of fourteen oh six, which is four hundred and sixty eight more stolen bases than the all time greater of Lou Brock, who held the record at nine thirty eight for a dozen years before Henderson passed them in nineteen ninety one. Henderson also holds the record for the most stolen bases in a single season of one hundred and thirty in nineteen eighty two, the most time leading the league in steals with twelve, and in the most consecutive league of leading the years of leading the league in steals with seven and at thirty nine years of age in nineteen ninety eight, Ricky Henderson became the oldest player in history to league the American League in steals with sixty six. He's the greatest lead off hitter in the history of the game. Nobody could get on base and impact the game like Ricky Henderson. The stories that people tell about Ricky, so my thoughts and prayers go out to him, his family and all the lum ones and all those that are impacted by this loss. I got an opportunity to see him play, playing a lot of teams. I remember with the Aids, remember with the Yankees. But he was a phenomenal player, tremendous speed on the base pass. But back then, that's when people actually stole bases. You had Willie McGee, You had all those guys, Tim Rock Range, guys.
Speaker 2: That could really really run on the base pass, and that was a big thing.
Speaker 1: Get on base still say, could potentially steal third and then a sacrifice fly gets you the whole plate. But now everybody's just swinging for the fences. Get the ball over. But rest in peace, Ricky Man, you're gonna be messed. Unbelievable talent, obviously a Hall of Famer, but he is the greatest lead off hitter.
Speaker 2: And it's not close.
Speaker 1: So y'all go ahead and debate with somebody else that actually care, because I don't.
Speaker 2: But Ricky Henderson is the greatest player.
Speaker 1: And that fourteen hundred steals that ain't gonna ever be broken, that's never gonna be broken because they don't even they don't even they don't even steal. They don't even run like that. I mean, I think about it. The man hold one hundred. Think about were talking about show hate who had fifty eight steals or sixty steals? Ricky had one hundred and thirty steals.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: He had wheels. But those guys back then, they can really really run. Yeah, de la Cruze, Alie de la Cruz from the cards for the Red Cards, the Reds, the Reds. He's a big I mean he's huge in stealing bases like that. But he got some wheels. But rick Man, Ricky was unbelievable. All right on, Joe, Now it's time for you and a Q and A.
Speaker 2: And a.
Speaker 1: Uh need all that said. Prayers to Tank death. Second year in the row, he got took out by a teammate after getting shot this offseason. Yeah, that's tough. That was tough for man. It's always tough, uh to obviously injury this late.
Speaker 2: In the season. Oh shoe got a chance for going to the playoffs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it makes it even worse too when you get when you get injured, you know, if anything, you never want anybody to get injured, but if you if it's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: Let's let it happen early in the season, so then you.
Speaker 2: Recovery, give me an opportunity to come back exactly.
Speaker 4: So you're able to be ready for training camp or be ready for the for the start of the season. Man, So I hate this for Tank two years in a row. I'm not sure what the severity of the injury is. Did you hear anything yet?
Speaker 2: I haven't heard anything. Do we got any reports? I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you think about it, old Joe that a lot of times that it took to get him up and how he left the field.
Speaker 2: We know this.
Speaker 1: We don't know where the injury is, but we know he not coming back this year. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's in the hospital, O Joe.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, that's crazy. But that's not good.
Speaker 1: So Tank, I just want you to know we're praying for you, bro, wish you a speedy recovery. It's having a real good season and unfortunately that's happened to you. So but just want you to know the Nightcap family here, we're definitely thinking about you, and I thought some prayers go out to you.
Speaker 2: And your card said.
Speaker 1: Josh, division is is But same way, y'all down play Lamar's performance against the Giants, keep that same injury and Josh playing bomb bomb competition. I'm trying to think who made the playoffs last year when Lamar won't the MVP? Who in that division? So did Pittsburgh make the playoffs last year? The Cleveland made the playoffs last year? The Cincinnati make the playoffs last year? And I'm just asking, I mean, you feel free to jump back in the chat to let me know in that division who made the playoffs last year because I'm interested to see. I just I just you do realize that they don't? You know, they play other teams too, I mean, it doesn't. I mean, look, yes, I saw, and I know Baltimore beat Buffalo, But what do I do when you lose to the Raiders?
Speaker 2: What am I supposed to do with that? Don't y'all?
Speaker 1: That team got two wins and one of them came against y'all. Yeah, I'm just looking. I'm just looking at objectively. Lamar had twenty five touchdowns and five picks. You said it's not about stats, it's about wins. Now, when your guy has the stats, you said it's about stats, it's not about wins.
Speaker 2: I'm confused.
Speaker 5: The Gold Post always moved Moe at the topic of the discussion, you know.
Speaker 4: But it's it's a hard argument too, you know, because it is to talk about two of the best, the best at the positions.
Speaker 1: Here's a two horse race, O Shoe and I believe look, I believe Josh might have a slight lead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, this is Josh, this is Lamar. Yes, he might have a slight lead.
Speaker 1: Now we only got a couple We only got a couple of links to go now, and ain't like we're starting at we're starting at the start line. We got to let him out to you know, let him out to Gayo Joe. They're right there. We're down the home stretch and as the guy was saying, on the stretch.
Speaker 2: They come.
Speaker 1: So it's really it's really that, it's really that simple. Look, Lamar is gonna have an unbelievable season. But if we just gonna take it on stats, So what we're gonna do about Joe Burrow? Oh come on, now, if you if we just based those stats, what are we gonna do about Joe?
Speaker 5: But then in that case, then they're going to bring up the record the team the tee I told you the goal.
Speaker 4: The gold post will move depending on who it is said topic, because we if we if we're basing everything off stats and numbers, well, hell, Joe Burrow is running away with the god damn.
Speaker 2: M v p mm hmm.
Speaker 5: What's what's the with the bangle?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: Four? Nine, four and eight?
Speaker 2: I mean what? No won five games?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: They want the five or six?
Speaker 5: Five?
Speaker 1: And I think they got six wins because if they went out, the Broncos lose out, they would make the playoffs.
Speaker 5: But I could I I can tell you this right now. We are We're winning out. That's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: We're gonna win out, and when we make the playoffs, we're going to be a team that nobody wants to see.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that defense.
Speaker 1: I think if I'm on offense, I want to see that defense because all I gotta do is if I get one stop, I feel very comfortable against that defense, don't Joe. Especially if I get the ball into the red zone, I feel real good.
Speaker 5: Okay, I like I like how you feel, like how you feel.
Speaker 1: I'm just basing it on. I'm just based on what's happened this year. I will conceive this. They have played better.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes they have.
Speaker 1: But now Joe didn't play particularly well last week. The defense played outstanding. They have they should have had they should have had two scoopid scorer. Yeah, because remember the guy fumbler the ball as he's crossing the goal lne. They got another pick six. They picked them off four times. They pick what two fumbles?
Speaker 5: And see what that's That's the second part.
Speaker 4: That's the scary part about the game of football. You can play bad all season long, and all of a sudden you get to a playoffs and it's one game. You get hot, get you get hot at the right and the right time, and that's what the defense is done. Maybe I'm just saying, maybe they're getting hot at the right time. Mess around that I don't told you. Listen, I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I don't believe in fairy tales. But if that God damned Joe Burrow and Jamal Chase and the rest of that team happen to get their ass into the playoffs and shocked the world when they end up, I tell you, with the greatest story of all time, Joe Burrow back in New Orleans.
Speaker 2: That would be a great story. I don't think it will happen. I know it sounds good. You do want to go down so you can go to the game.
Speaker 5: I don't never go to the game, no matter what, unless I have.
Speaker 2: Are you going to if the Bengals in there? You going?
Speaker 5: But the Bengals played the bing gonna play?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: Played the Rams. I didn't go to that game.
Speaker 2: Well you already knew it was gonna happen.
Speaker 5: No, No, I think that'd be a great story, though, great story.
Speaker 2: All right, oo king Jabon fucking Ojo.
Speaker 1: Since my Bears are out of the playoff race, we're going to beat the Lions tomorrow. You're not and hopefully ruled their chances at the bye week. I'll be back tomorrow night. Just say foot and ball bear down.
Speaker 2: You're not?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Uh? Where was the Where did they play this game? Is this the game in Chicago? Is it in the don't matter?
Speaker 5: Where's that?
Speaker 2: Where? Always in Chicago? Because they played?
Speaker 1: They played the Bears played them on Thanksgiving in Detroit, in Chicago and the Lions.
Speaker 5: The Lions put up forty. The Lions put up forty in back to back weeks.
Speaker 2: Mhm.
Speaker 4: I got him enough about maybe maybe thirty five tomorrow in the cold.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, Montgomery, they down like sixteen seventeen guys on defense on our ojoe. Hey, how many a bout sixteen or seventeen they struggle on that side of the ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't.
Speaker 1: DG said, Oh, because, oh what if the NFL institute they make it take it rule. If the team's defense scores on the pick six or scoop and score, the offense get the ball back.
Speaker 2: That ANFL.
Speaker 5: You mess around with some of these offenses, yeas might not touch the ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you might not get the ball. You might not get the ball. No more. Next time you get the ball, you down twenty four nothing.
Speaker 4: Imagine playing playing mahomes. You know some of some of the elite decision makers with the ball that don't really turn it over a lot. Yeah, they keep going down, make it taking you king of field goals and they getting the ball right back.
Speaker 5: Boy, I don't want no part of that, No, sir.
Speaker 2: Uh did you said, what's a question for?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Do you have a favorite child? In terms of your dogs, which one behaves the best? And can we see them more? Teddy's bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh, you would think teddy Head is the hardest tightens titan is. Titus is the scariest, but he listens the best, especially to me. Titus will listen, but you gotta like almost plead with his little I don't know if it's just something about small dogs. They got personality their own. And he and Titus they get into it, and Titus be trying to sleep, and then and then Teddy will goes stand on his head.
Speaker 2: He'll start biting his ears.
Speaker 1: Okay, Titus try to move him away, you know, he takes party, move him out the way, and then Titus will get tired of him, and then he'll like, actually he'll he'll step on him. That drives Teddy crazy. So not Teddy got to fight. Oh he got to grind. He got yeah, Oh yeah, he all in now and he mad. I'm like, bro, if you'd left him alone, he was sleep, he wouldn't bother you. But Teddy, Teddy, Teddy is like, I can't carry tighter Titus. Titus, big ass Titus wearing like one hundred and seventy seven plowns. So but he wants to stand on me because you see Teddy in the bed. He want to get in the bed. He see me carry Teddy. He think I can carry him. I can't carry you, bro, I cannot. But Teddy is the one that is the baddest, behaves the least, and gets the most attention. So ts car Washing Details said, Oh, what's your favorite interview this year? Your mine was Chris Brown? I think c B was last year. C B was a twenty twenty three. Oh my goodness. Well, obviously CAB was special. I like the Terry Crews interview. T Cruise was very forthcoming. Carlos Miller is a damn food.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my favorite. My favorite was Tyrese. You like Tyree and he's unpredictable. You don't know what he's gonna say. So me sitting there, you know, being able to actually be there while y'all was feeling I didn't know what he was gonna say. So I'm locked in and tuned in because he's one of the few people that will say.
Speaker 5: Any in everything.
Speaker 4: You know that people you know, people think it, but they won't say it out publicly. But yeah, probably, and Miss Pat and Miss Pat was good. Miss Pat was off the chain. Pat was good man. I ain't never laughed so much in my life.
Speaker 1: I mean, she is just like, she's the type of person on yo, because, like I said, I had met her like three years ago. She was on my plane sitting right next to me. Now I didn't know this was before she took off, and so she was talking to you. I love myself some falcus. She said, my name is Pat blah blah blah, but it didn't dominant. I didn't know who she was. And so she's got a Louis Baitar purse, but she got a Gucci backpack. So we getting off the plane. I said, next time you might want to match your sensories. She said, well, next time you might want to kiss my ass and buy it for me. Then, and she told me, you like, but I don't know you're talking about. I ain't got money like that.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 1: But uh, you know all of them, O Joe. And the thing is is that because I learned something I didn't expect to get what I got from Kiki. She's very mature her age, but she she was getting some jabs in there.
Speaker 2: Uh she was.
Speaker 1: She was unbelievable Miss Pat to have an opportunity to sit down with Meg. I mean, they just they're just great, man. I just like the way people just like they get comfortable with me and they open up. But Miss Pat was man. Miss Patt was out of mind. Man, it was great. Carlos Miller, he was unbelievable also, But uh, I'm looking forward to So we're already shooting to have stuff for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm I'm I'm very excited hopefully obviously. Yeah. No, Johnny, oh yeah we did. Johnny Manziel Johnny Manzaiel was was this year, also, wasn't it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: We had some bangers this year. Guys, hang on, lie, we had some We had some bangers this year.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 2: I was very very pleased with the booking team. I think that they're very happy. What do I get?
Speaker 1: I ain't get no bonus? Why ain't getting no bonus? Y'all gonna get what y'all gonna get me?
Speaker 4: Ask you gotta you got, you gotta get you gotta give you gotta get meat on that. Uh, you gotta get meat on that to tell it, tell a story, you know, to the beginning, the middle and the end.
Speaker 2: And yeah, and when do we when do we?
Speaker 5: What? What?
Speaker 2: What's my gift? What y'all get me? What you getting? The boss that got nothing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, I ain't gonna be here. Hey, I need to get it before I go. I would have taken it with me. Huh oh, yeah I will. I'm gonna get in the morning. I gotta with it that night. Give me a hit what it is?
Speaker 2: Hey man, day wrapped them down present to the night before Grant.
Speaker 1: They would send me to the car. Hey boy, go get out of the truck of a car. Never mind, break your ass back in this house.
Speaker 5: You're finish. You finished Christmas shop and already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm done.
Speaker 5: We're done. Okay, okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've done with Christmas shop. I'm done with Christmas shopping by the by the end of November.
Speaker 5: You okay, okay, okay, okay, yeah, Hey, what you.
Speaker 1: Want it's easy. Mama want money, swister won't money. My brother said, he good. The kids got what they got. Grand kid got what he got.
Speaker 4: But you see, I mean got you gotta to think we got we got a ship, man, I got I got a whole a platoon over here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: The owners ain't on me.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't do the shopping. I asked.
Speaker 4: I asked for your list. You know, everybody gave me the list. You know the little the little babies gave me they list.
Speaker 5: All the kids are grown. They gave me the list.
Speaker 4: And I told you how I am with them because they don't ask for anything during the during the year. They can act up. They can act up Christmas time and they gonna get it. And you and you already know who got to go through all the shopping online and at the stove.
Speaker 5: You know, yeah, it ain't me.
Speaker 6: So you know that, you know I ain't yeah that, I ain't gonna say no. I ain't saying yeah, yeah, hey, put yaller in. Y'all know one hundred dot Shelley.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's day because that's what they called. They don't say they put their call Shelley. They tell Shelley. Well, the kids say they want this, This will say they want this. This won't say they want that. Okay, fine, Yeah, your mama says she want money. Uh even though she get money every month that comes out of my account, it goes into her account. How much money you need, mama? And stop playing the slots. You have a lot more money damn slots. Oh Joe, bunk it, oh Joe. I have a question for y'all.
Speaker 2: What do you think. I don't know, harm, I thank you. I think this might might be you might be talking about you, O Joe.
Speaker 1: You's asking a question, what do you think is worse a husban but having a baby outside of the marriage and his wife finding out or wife getting pregnant outside the marriage, but the husband thinking it is?
Speaker 2: Oh the ladder? What he you mean? Which is words? I mean both of them.
Speaker 1: Oho, It's almost like a turn of which is a turn of bricks or turn of feathers. Neither is a good situation.
Speaker 5: But boy, hey, that's that. That sounded like a lifetime movie.
Speaker 4: Uh, now, I understand it does happen in real life when when you situations like that, when they have movies, movies come from real life situations, absolutely always. It got it got to come from somewhere. Stuff like that, though.
Speaker 5: But that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't see I don't see it on Moray a few times. That's a that's a that's a bold woman to do something like that. Huh, that's a bold boy. You player Look here, you ain't playing with fire. You playing with new clear materials. Yeah, because boy.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, they they listen, they're both bad and it's a double standard where the ladder is a way worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't wish that situation on anybody.
Speaker 1: Ladies, I don't want you to think that I'm trying to side because I'm a man outside with the man and men.
Speaker 2: I don't want you to think I'm trying to play the PC rock and go with the women.
Speaker 1: I don't wish that boy that ladder situation. Boy, a white boy, you playing with you playing with fire, both of y'all. Wait, you're talk about playing with fire by getting pregnant. You're playing with fire, let alone getting caught seen with another man.
Speaker 4: In general, you know, certain men aren't built to be able to deal with something the stuff that women take from us. Certain men ain't able to deal with that type of that type of pain. Wait, you gave up mine to him, to what he had. He had your legs quarter to three.
Speaker 2: My stuff and he and man and his seed growing inside of you.
Speaker 5: Now that's a whole nother story.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: He put, he put his pickle, he put he put the pickle in the jar, and you got.
Speaker 1: The Oh Joe, this man just shot up the club. I mean, he just praying the club.
Speaker 5: By the fact he not.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you how he spread the club up and Hall of Knights the goddamn shootout scene.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, you know by put that little ship up, Nigga, that fust have been what the Hub.
Speaker 2: Would do with. He would have that they were praying with. He got that, Lord have mercy.
Speaker 1: Man, listen man, I'm looking man, I don't look at I wouldn't wish that on not have if I heard of situations like that.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, yeah, yeah, absolutely, I absolutely.
Speaker 1: Heard of a of a being married yea and the woman getting pregnant out, Lord have mercy.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, And when one thing about it as men, you know, especially in the chat, one thing that you you can never do. You never let your eag on your pragg it in the way and thinking it can't happen to you. Do matter who you are, don't matter how much money you got, no matter how good you look.
Speaker 2: You hear me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they don't don't be no food, don't be naive. They can definitely happen to you. Oh yeah, yeah, man, It don't matter who you are. It don't matter who you are, you know, It's just like sometimes life through your curve balls.
Speaker 5: You gotta make it.
Speaker 1: You gotta boy, oh Joe, Yes, so I don't know. Oo you're gonna cover that thing and have a rail like a dead president. Just sit down and slunk out of the chair. Nobody, no, see nobody, no man, hey man, are you man? You're messing up somebody to night with that one.
Speaker 5: That's life boy, that's life boy. Who yeah, that's tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah man, and oh Joe, it's one thing. And and then you let him shoot up the club. You let the man spray the club up.
Speaker 5: Oh lord, oh man, Oh no, oh.
Speaker 2: It did Guys, it don't ask, don't is it good? Is he better than me? You don't want to know that answer?
Speaker 5: Hey, ship, I'm telling I'm taking notes. Well uh uh what?
Speaker 2: Baby? Talk to me? Now? Where am I do? Don't talk to me? Don't you get me done? Yo? I want to know.
Speaker 1: I don't want to know what a Come on man, that man put that on a pap of black snick on that woman you talking about?
Speaker 2: You want to know?
Speaker 1: Back here?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: Ah, man, come on, nah, don't say I'll let this baby damn, How could you do this to me?
Speaker 2: Let it? Let it?
Speaker 5: Dad?
Speaker 2: I love you?
Speaker 5: Hey, hold on, hold on, hey, remember that video. You was my cinnamon apple, he's my cinnamon apple. What happened and if we go wrong? What happened in communicating?
Speaker 2: Hey, what happened to you? Done? And you are Hey, oh Joe woman that move with Sabel Jackson Black Snake Mom. Yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm just like nah, oh, Lord, Lord, have mercy. Hey, that's that's funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, day, That's what I'm said. Do not ask no questions. You don't want to know the answers to It doesn't matter if it was good or not. The damage, the result is the result.
Speaker 2: Channel.
Speaker 1: Well, you're a good student. I got a degree from Savannah State. Don't matter about a good student.
Speaker 2: I got a degree. It was good enough to do the job.
Speaker 5: That's all that That's all that matter.
Speaker 2: Lord, Let me get over from this on your bad man.
Speaker 5: You're hurting. You're hurting over there.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 5: Don't let it get to you. Don't let it go to you, baby, Let it get man.
Speaker 2: Let me go out there. Make sure the chop was right. I make feels that.
Speaker 1: Hey, you shouted out my aunt mo live stream. Yes, she's still shiving it up in the kitchen. How bad you missed that? Chicken at yellow rice cause we get it, we can get it to you, ah Man. As a matter of fact, when we sent that thing out, Kim Alexander, she was at the show in Dallas, me and her husband rested sould Eli and Eli was there and April Crockett. They remember, Oh Joe, when I say that poo child could cook, Yeah and she. But See, the thing is, there's a difference between somebody could cook and then somebody that loves to cook. She loved to cook. So I'm talking about people like she cooked every day, Moke cooked fresh. I'm talking about chicken and rice, fried chicken, mac and cheese. I'm talking about she cook it because a lot of time the guys were going over there. We're going over there to eat. So she cook it for ten, twelve people, fourteen people. Yeah, Lord have mercy.
Speaker 2: That's different.
Speaker 1: Hey, believe where mo at? Tell how far I sent Hello, and tell us send some chicken, the rice and MC and cheese.
Speaker 2: And that cake. Tell us sit that pound cake too.
Speaker 4: If you know how to if you know how to bake, I would love a yellow cake with chocolate license That's that's something that I love.
Speaker 2: That's all right, Them ladies gonna get that did the cake for me. They're gonna get you a cake.
Speaker 5: Okay, there it is.
Speaker 2: Talk to me now.
Speaker 5: I'm right.
Speaker 4: I'm right there in Miami. I'm not hard to find. If you ever come to Miami, all you gotta do is ask somebody. They'll point you in the right direction to where I'm at.
Speaker 1: Uh. The real James Star up and you give him, my bro a happy birthday shout out. He turns thirty six and he's a Raven fan. Bro, you should have gave us a name. But happy birthday, Bro. Ravens are back in the playoffs. Uh, that's a great birthday gift because you know that's what you guys want. I know. The only thing that will make you, guys even happier than that, would be for the Ravens to get to and win the Super Bowl, because I could I know what it was like when we won the first one. I know I can imagine what it was like when they run the second one because that was raised last game and they've been yearning for that every since what was that twenty twelve? Twenty twelve they wanted to beat the forty nine ers. So congratulations, Bro, Happy birthday. Congratulations on the Ravens making the playoffs. Big things ahead, I hope for you guys. D Bloed ninety one said, oh, put that hood on again to do the gangster. I just my stomach, My stomach hurt. Man, you know what I'm saying. I need that thing. You know, I got that stick up standing. I shouldn't go up stairs to get that stick. But you know, YouTube will take my take our page, Joe, Joe, we on our best behavior right now to do that.
Speaker 2: I don't do that. And do that. I don't do that. We got nine more days and we get it.
Speaker 5: We can play our videos again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nine more days and we'll be gone drinking being pissing phone ready. We don't drink no bid, don't nobody drink no beer here. Oh man, man, that's the longest ninety day that.
Speaker 2: But that's all right. We lost. Oh look, we lost a couple of dollars. Guess what we be back?
Speaker 5: Yeah them a couple of dollars. We're gonna make that back up.
Speaker 1: And oh, Joe, I can't show up with this right here. That's all I got. I can't showed up with that right there? What is that side host that's all like, Hey, that's all, that's all, that's all I got, That's all I got. But uh nah, but guys, we appreciate that. I'm sorry that, you know, because before we could show video. We can show videos, uh and it would better give you an illustration of what you're not gonna be discussing and what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: But we just don't want to take We just can't take the chance. Guys. I'm sorry, and I know you guys understand, but we just can't. We just can't take the chance. Right now.
Speaker 1: We're so close, we're so close from being off of probation. Man, it's gonna be a beautiful thing, beautiful thing. Yeah, you know, I got that plug.
Speaker 2: What y'all need.
Speaker 1: You do?
Speaker 2: I keep that I got that thing for y'all.
Speaker 5: Hey man, speaking of plugs, man, I don't, I don't, man, listen, what what happened?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know how they do it where you're from. But what happened to the boosters? Man spent during the holidays. The boosters ain't the same no more, man.
Speaker 1: No no, Because we used to be able to go to the barbershop and we got everything you get cologne, you get phones, you get TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what the.
Speaker 5: Bon't know what happened to the boosters.
Speaker 4: Man, god Lee, if you're in Miami, I mean I be in Miami tomorrow.
Speaker 5: I land tomorrow. You know, y'all, y'all boy, you know, hey, I be a grandma in the city in the forties. Now, you know, just you know, y'all.
Speaker 1: Damn yeah, it ain't like that no more, Joe, you right. I mean, I don't know what they've been doing. Man, I mean, but now I got a homeboy. He always gets in shut on need Hey, hey, Sean, I got a pressure washing. What if I need a pressure washing for you?
Speaker 3: I look like it.
Speaker 2: He ain't got a pressure wash? Your weed eater.
Speaker 1: I don't own no construction company. I need a weed eather puck, Bro, you need to get me something I need? No, Bro, No, I don't need no. I don't need no weed either.
Speaker 2: But I thank you.
Speaker 1: Man, uh uh dude, horum Elijah one man, Look here, man, don't you come back with no question, no more question like that talk about which is worse?
Speaker 5: You went back to that again?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, hey, man, hey, oh Joe, I ain't got no wife, right, I ain't got no wife, so I gotta worry about that. But you don't, hey.
Speaker 1: Might hey, well you know twenty five, you know what that would have head. You never know what's in the store for twenty five because you know what they say, what a time to be alive in twenty five? Oh shape, you know, you know, shame might have to unclog your pipe and see if it's still working.
Speaker 5: It's working, You never know.
Speaker 4: Listen, listen, you know, don't forget February right round. It's rusty February right around the corner. Now, huh, the very right around the corner.
Speaker 2: Now, I ain't gonna take this.
Speaker 1: This is thing if I get to stay right, it's the January, February, part April, May, June, July, August, September, yeah, man, old September.
Speaker 5: Baby, Okay, that is there is there is, But I'm just a baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, right.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna tell you I might not have one, but it won't be for lack of trying. I'm just gonna let you nobody. You won't people like a try because I'm going all out. Yeah he am, man, let me stop.
Speaker 4: Listen, hey, listen, it's all about manifestation.
Speaker 5: Go ahead and manifest that thing now.
Speaker 2: Nah, noah, no, I don't want to manifest that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's too lazy. You just said tonight.
Speaker 2: You just said tonight. And listen.
Speaker 4: The one thing about it, well, God told you, man, your grandma told you back in the day. The tongue is powerful.
Speaker 5: Be careful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that the power in the tongue. Yeah it is.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: It's the power of the tongue.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sometimes you ain't got to talk. Sometimes it to talk for you talk about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you ain't got to tell me. I wish you when you're right.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. I should have gotten started early. I want a June baby. I would have canceled baby born on the daddy birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah h now about to have some kid? Nah, about to have no kid? What happened with? What happened? So what happened?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: It went away? You see that. You always went away to.
Speaker 5: The reasons, the reason that the reason that oh.
Speaker 1: Okay, everything is still good. Okay, that was the chatting. Okay, we're good, Okay, we're good. I ain't pressed nothing, I ain't do nothing, I ain't touching nothing. No, I don't I don't know, no, no, no, no, I only only mess with the only mess with the I fan. I don't mess with that computer thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, I'm thinking about what we got Christmas coming up. Man, Man, my birthday right around the corner on the ninth. Bro, you think you think I'm gonna still get my arm my Christmas gift.
Speaker 2: From who?
Speaker 5: Shit?
Speaker 4: I was supposed I was supposed to be getting a cyber truck from uh true, from from Santa Shit.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to see if I'm I'm wondering if I'm I'm.
Speaker 2: Cyber truck man. Look at it. Take that money and invest it.
Speaker 5: It ain't me what you talking about. Someone was buying me a cyber truck.
Speaker 2: What you talking about?
Speaker 1: That tailor and take that money and invested for you. I mean, look, that's your money, that's her money, and you can do what you want to do with it.
Speaker 5: But right I just wanted I'm just listening.
Speaker 4: I'm just I'm throwing it out there because you know, I ain't I ain't talk to whoever, you know, I just want to know if you still keep me your promise. You know, even though things ain't what they what they were supposed to be, you know, Are you still gonna get me what you said?
Speaker 5: You just gonna get me? I'm I need to Are you.
Speaker 2: Gonna get her what you said You're gonna get hurt?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 2: Whatever you said that you were gonna get shit? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just want my I want my truck. Don't tell me you're gonna do something and don't do it. I don't care what happened. Shit, I want my truck.
Speaker 2: I'm a lie.
Speaker 5: You know, ain't on the twenty fifth if I ain't got my goddamn truck.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, Yeah, you like those things.
Speaker 5: I like anything different. You talk about me anything different.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: I changed my name, my last name to a number that they even spell, they ain't even spell correctly.
Speaker 5: Yes, I like that. A glass truck. It fits me.
Speaker 2: It's take out with it.
Speaker 5: I'm ug.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. As we watched the college football first round conclude, we saw not to Day be Indiana yesterday, we saw Texas be Clemson today, we saw No today when yesterday, and we saw Ohio State when today they advanced.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about that, but thank you with Johns for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. Y'all know me.
Speaker 1: I'm your favorite at Shina Sharp. That guy is Liberty City is owned. He's a legend binga Ring of Fame artery. He's a pro bowler, the all pro for the Bengals. That's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from, and we thank you for sure and your support, your continue support and your loyalty to Nightcap because without.
Speaker 2: You, there are no us. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Make sure you check out Shave by Laportier. We have it in stock and abundance, and the holidays are pun us. What better way to celebrate the holidays than with a bottle of Shave by Laportier. If you cannot find it any city or state near you, just ordered, we'll get it shipped to you, probably not until after the new year. You missed the cutoff of December eighteenth, to make sure that you get it by December thirtieth. One more favorite, Please drink responsibly. Go follow my media company page on all of its platforms. That's Shayshed Media and my clothing company eighty four, with eighty four being spelled out. I knew it's released, just dropped last month. We had t shirts and sweats, and we also had stocking stuffer such as beanies like the one I'm wearing, coozies like this, and mugs. Quantities are limited, so make sure you grab yours wild supplies last. Everyone just started receiving their orders today and we'll remain and the remaining orders should be delivered on Monday and Tuesday. Let us know what you think about the product. What you think about what you ordered. Do you like the quality, do you like the way it looks? Hopefully you're pleased with both. Tickets for the Super Bowl show in New Orleans, our first spring tour stop, are on sale now. The link is pinned at the top of the chat, February sixth in New Orleans be the I promise you don't want to miss this.
Speaker 2: Got some nice guests lined up for you.
Speaker 1: We've been nominated for two sports podcasts awards, Best American Football Podcast and Best Sports Comedy Podcast.
Speaker 2: Please go vote.
Speaker 1: The Lincolns penned at the chat in the chat and it's also depended on our social pages and all of our social Bios Ohio State defeated Tennessee forty two seventeen. The Chiefs Mames looked just fine as they win twenty seven to nineteen to move to fourteen and one one went away from securing home field. Throughout the ALC playoffs. The Ravens defeated the Steelers, got a big day from Labar Jackson and Derreck Henry by the score of thirty forty seventeen. Russell throwing a pick six and he fumbled going in as the Ravens take those two turnovers and turned the Steelers away. Texas Number five Texas defeated the Clemson Tigers thirty eight to twenty four. Penn State the number Penn State number six Penn State Nitton Allions defeated the number eleven SMU Mustangs by the score thirty.
Speaker 2: Eight to ten.
Speaker 1: No Today defeated Indiana that was yesterday's scoring twenty seven to seventeen. And Travis Hunters leaning toward ending the draft at a cornerback working out of the cornerback, but he's told teams he would like to play on both sides of the football and what the indications are they he'd be a full time corner and they would have packages that would allow him to play on the offensive side of the football. The Falcons are expecting the Kirk cut cousins Kirk cousins before the ten million dollar roster bonus, but woo one hundred million guaranteed. He made sixty two this year. He's entitled to another thirty eight million in twenty twenty five. That concludes nightcap. He's oh show. We will see you tomorrow night after Sunday night football Again. Thank you guys for joining us, and happy early holidays.
Speaker 4: The volume