Speaker 1: Why are you making fun of me?
Speaker 2: Just you know, because it's you.
Speaker 1: Here's the song you wanted to hear.
Speaker 3: It's to you guys with us bowe just a ball at his boom. The review is the wheels for you? What is Scott gonna say? What's Andrew gonna say? Well, there's cereals good or just okay? It's still guys with his boone just a bullet his boom.
Speaker 1: To be arguing about breakfast poll?
Speaker 2: What do you know?
Speaker 1: There wheels bringing with all that boost and you get to hear themself?
Speaker 2: Bet you.
Speaker 1: Hello Andrew, Hi, Scott, Welcome to Serial Killers. That guy in the song that was you just okay, that's you. That's when you say, okay, you sound just like that. That's what I sound like. It was supposed to be you.
Speaker 2: It was Yeah, is this really what people think of me?
Speaker 1: We have somebody playing you there? Oh, I didn't know that this is Serial Killers. It's episode one thirty. Welcome to Monday. It's August third, It's August, dude? Can you believe that it's August? Well? That how many cereals we have in here? Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, also troubling, but yes, if we ever had somebody like, come and do character development on us. They'd be like, guess what you're like, the the one who's just so like angry about everything like that would be my character.
Speaker 1: That's sad because you're angry. Not angry.
Speaker 2: I just think I have feelings on things, and I'm very passionate.
Speaker 1: I also think that you just don't care about stuff. Oh my god, I care about things, not this.
Speaker 2: Yes, I drive into the city during a pandemic to do this because.
Speaker 1: You said you're bored in your pizza oven.
Speaker 2: It's not a pizza oven.
Speaker 1: It is today. I have air conditioning, but it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: It's ninety eight on it because my air conditioning doesn't work sometimes.
Speaker 1: But it's ninety eight degrees outside. You know that how heat permeates through bricks. It is so hot in your apartment. Give me just one night. Bueno's no she is Wait a second, it's not buenos nochez. What is it. It's una noche, which is one night. I've been singing it wrong. Is good night? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I thought it was give me just one night, una noch one night. Just that makes a lot of sense. Also, I think the song title is una noch too.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I thought it was buenosches No Andrew.
Speaker 2: Give you itque No, it's ninety eight degrees.
Speaker 1: Why do you think I mentioned it? Oh? Oh my god, give me another song that they sing because I can't find it. I can't find it by artist. Just type in ninety eight degrees. Oh I was in the wrong place. Oh god, you can't. You can't type in numbers. It doesn't work on this dumb computer. What well, if it's sorted, just go to where the numbers would be. Okay, here's numbers one, two, three, Oh a, my too far? Oh, here we go. Ninety eight degrees. Yeah, the title is give Me Just One Night, Una, no ch. I've not heard the song in forever. This is one of those songs that you just hear. It got a long intro and you're talking out be a DJ, everybody, everybody, the ninety degrees are gonna be performing. No they're not. He's telling me you want me. They don't get to the hook for the whole.
Speaker 2: Can we do a ramp up again? I feel like I could definitely fit an entire thing on that one.
Speaker 1: Really. Yeah, okay, ready and go. Did you know Nikolasha is currently married to that smoking Hontey Jessica Simpson.
Speaker 2: You could see them on Newly What say they have tickets to go see them in the concert. Make sure you don't it. Thanks so much for listening, because well you.
Speaker 1: Fell. No it was perfect, No you failed.
Speaker 2: Also, that song came out in nineteen ninety nine, nineteen ninety eight something around there, or maybe even two thousand.
Speaker 1: Anyway, give me just one night, Una no chase. Well now I know unah no trade. I know no no cha. I don't even know what I'm doing or why we're here. What's going What was I saying before that?
Speaker 2: You were talking about my pizza oven being ninety eight degrees, So that's why I said buenos no chase, but then learned it was Una no chack.
Speaker 1: I need ginko boloba why because I can't remember anything, Like I don't even know what's going on right now.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. I had Ashwa Ganda in my care of vitamins for the longest time. Because I was on care of I.
Speaker 1: Thought that's no, don't be an idiot, what's ganda?
Speaker 2: So I did the care of thing, which is like where you get vitamins and they personalize it to you put what you want let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: At first, it was great. I mean, I already take vitamins every day, and it sounds like a country that's asking for donations on TV. Ganda is supposed to be good with memory and stuff. Do you know?
Speaker 2: At first it was like my brain was hyper focused. However, after about three weeks I just had memory loss. What yeah, I experienced memory laws.
Speaker 1: What are you looking for? Huh?
Speaker 2: Are you looking at the peanuts? Wamp womp noise?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Why when I want to speak, do you shut me down? I don't shut you down when you talk about your time and cedar rapids. We're fascination with jazz cereals.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, I don't have to fa a fascination with all cereals in.
Speaker 2: General Mills, you've been on a crusade against.
Speaker 1: That's not true. I love General Mills. I don't like what they did with Cookie Crisp and Coco Pops, but hm, a likely story. Can you just put your phone over there for now? I want you to concentrate on me. I'm concentrating on you, dude. All right, this is Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Wait, what's today's date?
Speaker 1: August third? I think it's my dead dog's birthday. I'm pretty I'm done. We have a great episode. I'm pretty sure that this is Boomer's birthday. I'm sorry, Okay, cool, he's in the backyard.
Speaker 2: Your birthdays in three days.
Speaker 1: My birthday is in three days, and Amy's birthday is in five days.
Speaker 2: So are we doing an episode on your birthday?
Speaker 1: And Elvis's birthday is in two days? Yes, I don't know. It was my birthday on a Friday. Well, what is today's episode? Today's a third, today's a Monday.
Speaker 2: Thank you for digging in your ear and staring at me while you do it and then smelling it.
Speaker 1: You're so gross. No, my birthday is on Thursday, so you know we'll have an episode on Friday. Okay, so what are we talking about this last Friday episode? There'll be a birthday episode.
Speaker 2: What the Friday episode will be your birthday episode? Cool?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Wow, don't want to celebrate?
Speaker 1: Well? No, you know, if you want to plan something for my birthday episode, that's great. I'm in I'll think about it. Okay. So, speaking of General Mills, No, okay, I'm actually very very surprised that we have not done this cereal yet because although it is I don't want to say obscure because you'll you'll recognize the name when I show it to you. But it's not widely available anymore, and that's probably why we haven't done it yet. I wasn't even sure that they made it anymore. But it is still on the General Mills website. I found it at Walmart while I was in there looking for something I forget. They had different varieties of it, and you probably remember the one with raisins. I'm gonna go down and get it.
Speaker 2: Stand by, please, okay, don't pretend to walk downstairs. You're literally bending down.
Speaker 1: In the basement. It's in the Cereal basement.
Speaker 2: I don't know what has been going on with you, Like, have you been living in this small studio for the past three months.
Speaker 1: I've been down on the Cereal Dungeon with count Chocolat shows and we've been mixing up the new Monster Cereal that will be coming out soon. You're insane? Why just insane? Serre? Reason we're paused? I'm sorry, serre.
Speaker 2: Reason why we're not talking?
Speaker 1: I need to find something. Is it a jingle?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna play Cereal Graveyard? Are you gonna play Cereal Listener?
Speaker 1: Request. Well, it can't be Cereal Graveyard because I told you they still make it. So if you know anything about the show, you know it's not possible. But I am gonna take out this box of oatmeal crisp and shake it. Shake you, shake your shake. Okay, So you probably remember oatmeal raisin crisp, right of course. So oatmeal raisin crisp is gone. It used to be oatmeal crisp with raisins, and then they had a maple brown sugar one or something like that. And the only one that still remains, to the best of my knowledge, is just plain old oatmeal crisp, now with twenty percent more almonds. I know that makes you crazy, and I don't care. Do you just like always say that I say almond? Almond? Why almond? Because it's almond.
Speaker 2: It's an amend. It's not an almond's amend.
Speaker 1: We've had this fight before. And if you would like me to get somebody from the almond board on the line, I will do it. Okay, I'm going to. I have a friend there, but I have to get in touch with them. Have a friend on an almend board? Yes, I'm over it. Why who does that? I have friends on lots of boards, my friend. Yeah, you make it seem like, oh wow, they're in such high powerful positions.
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 1: I know the Bury commissioner. Okay, the only board you're on is just bored, bored. Oh my god, your jokes are so funny. I forgot how much of a dick you are. You know, I don't like you anymore. Don't come in here.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be a grown man crying and eating cereal and nobody wants to hear that.
Speaker 1: This reminds me of the one I think it was called Clusters and there was a squirrel on the front of it. It looks pretty much the same. Could I have that cup please? It's a heavy poord.
Speaker 2: You can see the actual sugar on the flake, So that's cool.
Speaker 1: That's a good thing. Yeah, the almonds are pretty big almond almond almond clusters with your fingers.
Speaker 2: I like almonds, even though I get an allergic reaction.
Speaker 1: Great, Ready here we go. Andrew one two three, so crunchy. I kind of tastes like a molasses brown, sugary kind of thing. That's good. It's also heart healthy and delicious, says the box. I don't mind it.
Speaker 2: Although it really does just taste like a honey bunch of oats variety, if I'm being quite honest.
Speaker 1: No, because there's really no bunches in here. Yeah, no, but I think it does.
Speaker 2: The flakes taste very similar.
Speaker 1: The flakes are very crunchy. I like that poor both. It's sweet. I like it. It's a well rounded cereal. I will give it three bowls and a spoon. I've been very nice on my reviews lately. You have it turns the milk yellow almost instantly, which is all the sugar? Oh, I didn't notice brown sugar. Let's see if I'm right. Whole grain oats, whole grain wheat, sugar, almond pieces, corn syrup, brown sugar syrup, brown sugar, salt, rice flour, our, honey, artificial artificial flavor. I'm done with them. You know, I don't like that. Healthy cereal should not have artificial anythings in them. Dude, we just did through the past three episodes eating cookie crisp chocolate, natural frosted flakes, natural loot mash up, naturally flavored.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm pretty sure the artificial flavor isn't what's going to your stomach.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Cereal killers. Yeah, we're done. We're really like winding down the show. So this is a this is a one?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, just kidding, Andrew, Oh you got me? Oh that was pulling my leg. If I had a quirky radio name, what would it be? Curly afro? Jeff? What? I looked at you and that's what I thought. You have a giant afro and I wanted to call you Jeff. So I just got a haircut last week. Didn't cut it short enough.
Speaker 2: When people see this picture posted and hear you calling me that, they're gonna be like, how like is Scotty okay? Is he on horse tranquilizers?
Speaker 1: Are you not wearing socks? No?
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: Your feet probably smells so bad they don't, But thank you for We're gonna call you. Actually, your radiaro name is fun Gus.
Speaker 2: I hate everything about that idea.
Speaker 1: Mike, Well, your foot has lots of it on it, does it? Yeah? I think you have athletes foot. I have athletes first, I smell it, you do. Yeah, maybe it's just something going on in your mum mooo. You need some fast act int an acting. All right, let's move on to the next aerial, and I'm gonna call it new even though it came out in twenty eighteen. It is so hot in the studio. Temperature keeps going up. It's seventy one a here. Now. Every time you lean over, by the way, your shirt billows out your moomoo. I'm sorry, billows out. I just thought you should know. Well, then, perhaps are you looking for hot in here?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: What were you looking for? We waste so much time on this dang show of you just looking for jingles. Perhaps I should just play this lean back. I know you said lean over. Okay, yes, I say, don't dance. They just put up their parents and do the rockaway? Is it rockaway? Yes? Is that what they're saying? Yes, lean back like lean back? Is the Rockaway a dance? Yes? I thought it was an area of Queens. Well, okay, rockaway is it? Yes? But it still is a dance too. Oh.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so this is what did you think that he meant by do the rockaway? I didn't know if he said rock way rockaway Queens. No, I didn't know if he said was saying rockaway. Maybe he was saying go to rockaway?
Speaker 1: Lean back? Was that it? I mean?
Speaker 2: I said it was Buenos No Chase and not Una no Chase.
Speaker 1: I don't really was that even this episode. Yes, I don't even know talking for thirteen minutes. All right, So this serial twenty eighteen, gonna call it new because it's less than two years old. Kind of you're gonna hate it because it is Akashi Go, but you might love it because I think it's the last one. I think it's the last one in the series. You said that with the Danielle episode. The good thing about it is it's peanut butter, so I think you're gonna like it. Okay, going down to the cereal sack, this is Kashi Go Crush, and I have one on you Andrews. He said, crush. It's crunch. No, it's not. It's Cashi Go crush. Oh, but it's peanut butter crunch. Yeah, welcome to reading Get the medie. You said it was peanut butter crush, though I said it was Cashi Go Crush. No peanut butter. No, you said it was peanut butter crush. No I didn't, Yes, you did. No, I didn't stop the episode. Go back and listen to yourself say it's peanut butter crumb. I'm not stopping it. But if I did say that, then I apologize. But I don't think I saw you did.
Speaker 2: And guess what, even if you did say you're gonna take it out in post production that I won't.
Speaker 1: I swear out on my children's lives that I will not take it out.
Speaker 2: Okay, I wasn't saying it to be that trimatic.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just saying I won't because I don't think i's really starting to itch from the almonds. Yes, all right, Oh this smells really good, dude. This smells like a fresh jar of skippy cool skippy. Yes, Uptown Funk, thank you. I bought you the teacher when you got me that shirt, and I wore it once just to make you feel good, but I would never wear it again. Yeah, but you wear Kellogg's Fruit Loops T shirts like they're going out of style. Real cool, bro froot Loops will never go out of style. A song that came out four years ago has.
Speaker 2: Guess what's played literally at every single party you've ever gone to in the past four years? What's playing Uptown Funk.
Speaker 1: I don't go to parties. Yeah, it's apparent. I think just from the look and smell of this cereal that it's actually going to be really good because I see giant clusters and it looks like there's lots of real peanut butter in here, and it's making me excited. The milk is so sweaty, it's gross. It's sweatier than your freaking armpits. Dude, No, they're dry today. What did you use arid?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I used old spice. You know that arid means dry. That's cool. These clusters are way too big, way too big. I don't know about that. Let's see Freddy Kashi go crush h it's real peanut butter. It's almost like you scooped it out of a jar. That's good. Four balls? Uh? Uh? What does it matter with you? I just it's not for me. I'll say that if there were like chocolate chips in here, five balls, But I give it four. This is probably the best of the Kashi Goho series. Now it's two peanut buttery, and I know you'll lirivia mouth.
Speaker 2: I don't like it that much. I could eat peanut butter out of like the jar, but this is too much. I don't like the texture of it.
Speaker 1: It's just a lot. I give it two balls, all right, You're entitled to your opinion, Thank you so much. That's why I do a cereal podcast barely.
Speaker 2: How is it barely? When I've been on one hundred and twenty nine of the episodes.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're here, but you're not here. You know, if you had.
Speaker 2: Someone who was like such a cereal nerd with you, I have a feeling that the two of you would probably go on for forty five minutes.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't be a fun show. No, no, it wouldn't. Because do you remember when Toothcan Sam changed to color in his beak in nineteen eighty two?
Speaker 3: I too?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, of course I loved that for him. And do you remember when Frudy Pebbles was only orange, cherry and lemon and then they added the blue one? Do you remember a fascinating observation? The eighties were really a time of gent for the cereals. You actually sound like the grea Kazoo. Whoo?
Speaker 2: I know who the great Kazoo is. He's the one that ruined the Flintstones?
Speaker 1: Is that what jumped the shark for the flintstones? Yes? Why?
Speaker 2: Because why is there an alien in prehistoric times.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but he always granted wishes. That was the best part.
Speaker 2: So you have prehistoric dinosaurs and the whole plot of the Flintstones is based in like, oh, it's prehistoric times. Now you have an alien who's granting wishes, like.
Speaker 1: What, he's from the future. Okay, but he was the gateway to the Jetsons. Really, Hannah Babara, dude, whoa wait?
Speaker 2: So they put him in there to make the connection to the Jetsons. Yeah, was there ever a crossover episode?
Speaker 1: Yes? Really? Uh Jetsons meet the Flintstones. Huh, Well that's direct. Yeah, that's exactly what it was called. Why do I remember that? I don't know, but it was very exciting at the time. What World's Collide?
Speaker 2: Well that was like Grugrats Go Wild when the Rugrats meant the wild Thornberries.
Speaker 1: Actually, I don't know what that means. I got to see that in the movie theater. Was that the guy that sent us that cereal that wasn't cyreal and it was Mintz that's from that.
Speaker 2: But Rugrats Go Wild was a movie in theaters, and it was the Rugrats meeting the wild Thornberries on a vacation.
Speaker 1: Wasn't the Wild Thornberry's like a show on Fox back in the ages.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was on Nickelodeon and it was so good.
Speaker 1: There was some kind of berries show on Fox.
Speaker 2: I have no idea where you're going with this, but back to my point, Rugrats Go Wild was great. And when I saw it in the movie theater, they had it in smellovision.
Speaker 1: I remember that they like pumped some crap in. No, they gave you a card. Don't you have to scratch the car. It was some movie that they pumped some crap in or something. I have no idea what that is.
Speaker 2: But again back to my point with Rugrats Go Wild. When I saw it, they gave you a card and you scratch it off. They'd be like, scratch cent number three.
Speaker 1: It was kind of a waste I see, like in theory, like back in the day when they used to be black and white TV. Yeah, I don't remember those days, but I'm just saying I know that they used to sell like this thing. It's like a screen you could but over the screen. Yes, that made it look like it was in color.
Speaker 2: My parents talk about that all the time. Used to draw along with the TV. Yeah, those are some good old times. What are you about to play? What are you gonna play? Now?
Speaker 1: I can't find it? Guess what it's time for?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Serial killers? My ears are so itchy right now? Why because you haven't heard that little jingle in so long?
Speaker 2: No, the amens are killing me.
Speaker 1: You're lying. You're not allergic.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 1: Allergies are a real thing, EpiPen.
Speaker 2: Just because you don't have an EpiPen doesn't mean you can't be allergic to things.
Speaker 1: Well, if you were responsible allergic person, you would have an EpiPen.
Speaker 2: No, because an EpiPen is for someone who can die from it. I just get an itchy throat and scratchy ears.
Speaker 1: Well then just deal with it, all right?
Speaker 2: Well you, let's deal with it from the person who literally goes to the hospital for any little thing.
Speaker 1: Here, this should get rid of it. I will kill you. Oh my god, now I can't breathe. Let's go to the bonus box, which in this case is actually a bag. Oh damn it, you're an idiot. Wh would you just right so close to your mic I don't know. So we've done a couple of these, and I actually discovered something today. While look, it's really not that bad. Us it is. It's right here. Oh my god, I discovered something while looking at their website. So you know that we've done Love Crunch. Yeah, we did Love Crunch with red berries. We did Love Crunch peanut butter, which was delicious. However, I didn't realize that they have two different versions of each one one is granola and one is cereal. So they have the red Berry Love Crunch granola, which we did, but they also have RedBerry Love Crunch cereal. It's just it kind of was weird to me. I just thought that one came in a bag because it was smaller and the other one came in a box because it was bigger. Not true, two different things. So this is from Love Crunch. It's apple chia crumble. Oh I'm into that well, because there's chia in it. No, the apple, aren't you allergic to those?
Speaker 2: I'm allergic to apples when they're not when you don't wash them. I'm allergic to the pesticide on them.
Speaker 1: Oh, these aren't washed. So it's apple chia crumble, pecans, green apples, chia, and cinnamon. Now I'm not a big green apple fan, but maybe they reconstitute nicely in a cereal. Let's see how they are bite for bite. Help us spread one million dollars to love to food banks. Oh that's nice. Yeah. The clusters I don't see. I don't know. I've only seen it on TV. But the clusters look like those big, those big weed clusters, the big what are the seeds? That's what it looks like.
Speaker 2: Are the chia seeds?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Just the clusters? What are you talking? You're a weed guy? Do they look like this? I am not a weed guy at all. Give me a cup.
Speaker 2: I have so many gross cups.
Speaker 1: What does it smell like? Smells like granola? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 1: This? Looks like you're talking about the actual like I don't know, like I see on TV, like they like this cluster looks like the big the big weekend and that people don't want. I don't know. Is that what it's called? Yeah, and then you can break it up. I don't know about these things.
Speaker 2: I don't know about these things. I was in the day program.
Speaker 1: I get drunk off of two but lights one. That's sad. Do you know what my favorite beer is? But light?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I am a fan, but my favorite right now is michelob Ultra prickly pear. It's delicious, all right, So love crunch, the apple and chia seeds. It's not a wine cooler, dude, it's actually beer. No, it's fine.
Speaker 2: I'm like Spike Seltzers.
Speaker 1: Oh there's the chia coming through. I see little black specks. Man, what I'm you're what you're eating it? Mm? I gotta say it's surprisingly really good. Mm hmm. The apples come back to life really nicely. Yep. It's like a burst of apple. It tastes like an apple pie. I'm a fan. I give this wour bowls in a spoom. I was actually gonna say the same thing, four bowls in a spoom. This is really really good. You should try this. Love crunch, Oh my god, love crunch, apple chia crumble. Oh, I got it's really good. I'm just gonna say it. For the Spoonies this year. Mm hmm. This might be a dark horse candidate. I have to tell you because of COVID, I don't think the Spoonies are gonna happen. It'll be virtual. Yes, we might have to postpone them. I don't know. We've been doing this show for all this time. The good thing is I didn't get any pecans because I don't like pecans or pecans if you're Carla Marie. But no Carla. We don't call her Carla Marie. You're right, I don't call her caller Marie. I don't know why I said that. Yeah, I refuse to call her. He hates being called Carla. Well that's her name, yep. I agree. Ooh, the milk is coming out. Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, oh my god. Oh I got I did something. I did something I shouldn't have. I'm sorry. Sorry, hurry, You're a menace to society. While drinking juice in the hood for breakfast, What is this bowl? Scary made me get that? Oh, scary made you get it? Oh dude, you gotta try this diner, so trendy, so good everything. Oh fresh chicken sausage from the farm, free range. Can I have paper towels? Everything? Can I have paper towels? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So you ate a whole bowl of this and then decided today is going to beat the day that you eat eight cereals in a row.
Speaker 1: It was Country Fresh eggs with chicken sausage, hash browns, toast, and fresh jam. Yeah, I had strawberry. Why are you saying like that? Cookie? Strawberry cookie, strawberry cookies, strawberry. Hello, my name is Scott. Have you had a fresh strawberry? Thank you for listening to Cereal Killers. I am on the driscolls berry board.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you make it seem like this is like that's my job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my career. It's my second job. Uh huh. You spilled the milk all in the garbage can. It's so rude for George, He's going to take that out and it's going to drip everywhere. I was gonna have to throw it out somewhere where else do you throw it out? This has been serial killers? Thank you so much for listening. What you also poured a huge amount of milk in the cup, knowing that I usually only take one to two bites. What day is today? Today is the third? So today's Monday. Yeah. I have a great week.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: We'll see you on Friday. I hope I have a great birthday on Thursday. I hope so too. I really hope it doesn't suck. Yeah it won't. It could well, why would you go into it? With a negative attitude. Is it a milestone year if it lands on a five a zero? Or is it only a milestone year if it's like a milestone year. I always saw it.
Speaker 2: It was only like if it ended in a zero.
Speaker 1: What about twenty five that's pretty milestone. I don't know. What about seventy five that's milestone? Why? Because they're like quarters of things?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you think forty five is a cornerstone.
Speaker 1: I don't. What's a cornerstone?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Whatever you said, you're halfway to fifty almost. That doesn't even make sense. When I was twenty five, I would have been halfway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, Let's math isn't my strong suit?
Speaker 1: What is Andrew?
Speaker 2: What is?
Speaker 1: Because it isn't cereal? Thank you? Thank you for listening. This has been serial killers. Please follow us on social media serial Killers PC and also I'll let Andrew talk now.
Speaker 2: Oh like and subscribe to podcast wherever you're listening to it. We appreciate you for listening.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Soon to come our brand new website. Andrew's been working on it feverishly for the last few weeks. I got a fever from it. Working zone for the flavor of a Pringles what so check back in Bike. I don't know, six months maybe maybe it'll be up.
Speaker 2: We need to discuss how we're making the website and then I can make it. We'll see you have a great week and c crunch, Goshi, go crunch. This is an empty bag that's just sitting here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know I need it. Why why do you need this empty bag that has crumbs? Goodbye Andrew, goodbye Scott home. Put in your pizza oven so you drip and melt on the floor. Me just one night Buenos no Chase.