Speaker 1: Recording another exciting episode of Serial Killers coming up.
Speaker 2: You can't say that yet, why because we don't know it's exciting, might be boring as all hell. Whenever we're together, it's exciting. This is true. We have a spark. Think. Oh, it is Monday, April eleventh, Yeah, four eleven.
Speaker 1: That's exciting, almost Easter for US Catholics and Christians, And.
Speaker 2: It's almost Easter for US Jews too, you know. I mean I like chocolate marshmallow eggs and my kids run around in the backyard finding plastic eggs caros I didn't. Okay, So for everybody it's going to be Easter. I mean you don't have to like be Catholic to like Easter eggs. Well, I was just saying it's almost Easter. Well that's cool, But you said for US Catholics, it's for us too, well, because it's the holiday for the Catholics and Christians, right, the whole Jesus thing. But all that's like saying.
Speaker 1: Like, yes, you can enjoy Christmas, right, which we do. But like Catholics celebrate Christmas.
Speaker 2: I understand, we also celebrate Well, yeah you do, because I mean you eat matza sometimes during Passover oh with butter on my Yeah, it doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 1: Well, I actually still have the Maaza you gave me I think six years ago, and it's probably still good it is. I whip it out every once in a while and I put some butter on that baby.
Speaker 2: Actually, you probably shouldn't do that. The birds won't even eat it at that point. I love it, you know, It's really funny. One year I was at a supermarket, maybe two weeks after passover, and they had cases and cases of Maza and the sign was like, great for bird food. It's like a dollar for this giant five pound box. The birds don't like it. I freaking love it. It's like, oh, with good butter, too good, butter delicious. Where's the thing? What are you doing? Start the show? Oh? Start the show? Okay, hold an hold what a hor are today? Andrew? I'm going to have to go for lunch? Oh? So popular eat serial Killers? Yeay? Alright, so welcome to another episode. Okay, yeah, yeah, we're still using your organic Valley Whole milk from like three weeks ago. Because the way you see it is, no matter what the date is is when it's good until it doesn't matter when it was open or I bought it last Friday m hm.
Speaker 1: And we've been like banging out episodes because we're going on a vacation soon banging out. And I must apologize because I've been saying for three weeks already that we're gonna get that listener Kreen on the phone with us or the zoom or whatever to do the recess cereal and we just haven't been able to logistically do it yet, but we will soon, yeah, because I really want to try that.
Speaker 2: Everyone's like, oh, it's not the same. So we got to.
Speaker 1: Get some more guests on too. I know Michelle wants to come back. I was we could, we could have Danielle back on. Yeah, yeah, you keep me saying all this. I don't know Elvis wants to be on. No, he need's going to be on an episode.
Speaker 2: Yes, maybe he'll do next week.
Speaker 1: Here's what we're not gonna do is be negative Nancies today.
Speaker 2: I'm not Nancy. When we're just mentioning people, just go that sounds great, Okay, sure, I can't wait for guests. Yeah, here we go. That's the positivity. I like. Now we did the sister to this one. This is new from General mills. It's plentiful. We did the almond cinnamon one. This one is just peanut butter. It's gonna be delicious, don't It's going to be good. I'm not. I'm mm hmm. You really like If you like the other one, I'm just mm hmm to go mm hmm. Shake my box please? You are testy today, louder? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Shake starnysh.
Speaker 2: Did you see I shook it along with the beat? Yeah? That was impressive. Peanut butter corn, No, I'm sorry, not corn. What am I saying? Peanut butter coated flakes with nut and seed clusters. That sounds interesting. Peanut butter coated flakes. Yeah, these flakes are coated and peanut butter.
Speaker 1: I don't know why, but I watch someone eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwiches right now.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm craving.
Speaker 1: Really well, this is half of it. I feel like I'm gonna go through a phase like I do with toast. I go through phases where I just want to eat only toast. I think that's coming, but with peanut butter and jellies, where I'm just gonna wear that sucker out.
Speaker 2: Now you're gray for strawberry.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, I'm in concord grapes, Concord grapes or whatever they say is the good one. I wonder if anybody eats peanutchy no smooth n see.
Speaker 2: I like honey peanut butter. Eh, I like honey peanut butter. I don't like your skippy. Oh, I can only have honey peanut butter. I like Justin's Honey peanut butter or Peanut Butter and Company.
Speaker 1: Oh, you get the rich one. No, no, no, he's rich. Everybody Peanut Butter and Company.
Speaker 2: Bee's knees. That is the Bee's knees. It is delicious. No, I can only have Justin's old Bee's knees.
Speaker 1: For my honey peanut butter. I hate you, and yet, what's your jam?
Speaker 2: You're my jam? Andy? That makes zero sense. What's your jam that you use? I'd very rarely make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, but if I were to, I would use the squeezy Welch's concord grape.
Speaker 1: I love that you have bougie peanut butter mixed in with.
Speaker 2: The sorry I like. I like to polander all fruit.
Speaker 1: And tell me that you use what's that Dave's kick ass bread or whatever. That bread is delicious, by the way, I wish they advertised because I.
Speaker 2: Reached out to them. Nothing ready, here we go. Hm. Really good. That's got a little everything, really nice peanut butter flavor. I might be a five bowler. I was going to say that, can we do that? Let me do one more?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it almost tastes like a Reese's puff, But like I feel healthy eating this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whole green wheat sugar is a second ingredient. That's not good peanut butter. I'm a fly ball. I'm gonna I did it? Come on?
Speaker 1: I'm just thinking, is this hall of fame worthy?
Speaker 2: No? It is if I give it five bowls? Though, it doesn't mean it's in the Hall of Fame? Does it? It is? Okay, so I'll do it. You don't have to do four balls in a spoon. No, don't put it over the top. Yeah I have to. I'm sorry. What I'm gonna do four balls in totally fine?
Speaker 1: I just it's great. It's an excellent cereal. Yeah, but what I say, this is like hall of fame worthy?
Speaker 2: You know what? It does? Need it? I did give a good granola mmm, give it five, Give it five?
Speaker 1: Oh, come on now, yeah sure, yeah, yeah yeah, because it is delicious, all right.
Speaker 2: Listen. If you like a peanut butter cereal, this is it, Yeah, plentiful.
Speaker 1: And if you don't want to, like, if you look at a Reese's puff cereal and say to yourself like, oh, that seems like it's just sugary and sweet and it's bad for me. I mean technically this one, the second ingredient is shugary.
Speaker 2: I mean this is pretty much the same. It just looks pretty and it looks healthy.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it's I have to say, the seeds do add good flavor to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like it me too. I'm still chewing it, but I like it me too. That's a that's that's a good one, all right. That might be our our spoony darling. As Spoony season comes close.
Speaker 2: Spoony darling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't you know like when they call them like Oscar darlings. No, like small indie flicks that like you've never heard of that, all of a sudden, come Oscar Season. It's like two people saw the movie and yet it's nominated for fourteen awards. Speaking of Oscar, what huh oh you slapped me. H you're still going with that joke? Two weeks out?
Speaker 2: Three? Okay?
Speaker 1: All right, ye are current and hip. The next Welcome to serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Next to serials are listener supplied. Cool. Thank you so much for listener. Another spoonful of this guy. Right, I may have just ruined my lunch. Move about death glare. We were talking about what happened. You just death glared me. No, I didn't. Would you like something cinnamony or something raisiny? Next? Cinnamon cinnamon? Okay, but you death glared me. I saw it. Thank you, Arlen. I thought you were quick with that one. Clover Valley Cinnamon mini squares. What would you call that mascot? Like, if you had to name him, what would you name him?
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's from Clover Valley. Hm, so I'm thinking his name is like, uh, I see Chester? Yeah, and he talks while you lose exactly love Chester.
Speaker 2: The Clover Valley sinniment many Squire's beaver shake shake.
Speaker 1: Shake, shake, shake, shake lom Chester.
Speaker 2: Okay, try our other delicious Clover Valley cereals. I don't know where you buy Clover Valley. This is obviously a store brand distributed by Old East Main Company in Tennessee, m And my guess is that probably goes to uh, you know, store chains across the country. Is so good, like it really is. Hmmm, how you doing, Andrew? I'm wonderful. How are you good? I'm concerned about you. I would just want to make sure that you're doing.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're not allowed to talk on this one. Remember, well, while I'm pouring, we can. Oh, okay, you know, I'm wonderful. Things are great off this week. Oh these are puffy, all.
Speaker 2: Right, these are supposed to they're not.
Speaker 1: But look at that because yeah, that's a puffy square thing.
Speaker 2: They don't do that normally. No, Oh it smells good. It smells nice. There's an African animal crossword puzzle on the back.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're gonna do it? Sure, Oh we have to do the hurdle. Oh yeah, no we don't.
Speaker 2: Your phone's not connected. Yeah it is sweet and whole wheat and rice cereal with cinnamon. She's connected now ready wait, Oh, this one's all curled off. Have you seen the Look at this one? The quality control is just not okay, maybe that's their stick. Look at that one. He has a penis.
Speaker 1: Oh god, alright, Oh my god, no, No, that's a hard past immediate Now, well.
Speaker 2: You know what it is because you're expecting cinnamon toast crunch consistency. Yeah, and it's not that that is nasty. It's well, I mean it's not. No, it's not nasty. It's just because what you're expecting is not there. It's a two bowl in a spoon for me. I'm not a big fan of this one. I'm gonna only give it two bowls.
Speaker 1: It's it's very dull, like, what is it doing?
Speaker 2: It's not really sweet. No, the seminary sugar seems to wash off as soon as you put milk on it. Shut your effing mouth. Oh, Chester, I wasn't gonna rolling pin for I'm going to beat your face with it. I'm Chester. What did you give it? I'm sorry, two in a spoon buster, Yeah to one. Uh, I'm just gonna give it two balls, I think I said. So that's it. Are we hurtling? Yeah, let's hurdle real quick. Okay, wait right after this. Oh, don't say that yet, why not? Okay, yeah say it. Okay, we'll hurdle right after this and we're back. I need to count to five. Why there's a big enough hole there? There is not because do.
Speaker 1: You know when I was eating before and you were like, you have to say something else? Silent that was longer than that break was.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing. Normally it's about halfway through the show.
Speaker 1: It's about halfway through the show. I don't edit anything anymore, but this should be not my problem. Go ahead, I know that one. It's get your Freak On, Missy Elliott.
Speaker 2: Wow, look at you. I would have known that because we didn't play that version. That's the beat. I would have gotten it on instantly. But that is like the album version. We didn't play that on the radio. That part was cut off. I love that one. You listen to deep Cuts, Well, yeah, I know that. I know that one. I love that one. Get your Freaking I mean I know the song. People, you know. Oh I love that song. I heard it the other day. Can we shake again? Oh? This is heavy box? This box is heavy. Okay, go ahead, do you think shake? Nothing to see here? People?
Speaker 1: Just a man shaking a box. This is how we make so one of a living folks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because remember we're a fishball right here. There's windows that go by us.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm worried about this new studio deal because what are we gonna do.
Speaker 2: H We won't have windows.
Speaker 1: We won't have windows. It'll just be the two of us, not close to each other.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. We'll have to make it close to each other.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be doing this in like a hallway because there's no there's studios.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make room in my little hole and you're gonna come in and we'll figure it out. We'll use the Superman box. Well, we'll just have to get a small folding table from Costco that's like four by four and that's it.
Speaker 1: The company says clearly that we are not allowed to personalize the space.
Speaker 2: Okay, well then we'll have to have like a Murphy table come out of the walls. All right, we'll build it over to exactly. We'll just have a table that comes out. That'll be nice.
Speaker 1: I mean, we were convinced that somebody was sleeping up here for a while.
Speaker 2: Well there was, Yeah, there was someone sleeping under the stairwall. That was sad. Okay, this is Essential every Day from our friend Matt, who sent a giant box of Essential Everyday cereals. This one is raisin, brown, lots going on in the back. Feel good about yourself, positive living streight.
Speaker 1: Still you feel good about myself with that box art. That is a stressful.
Speaker 2: It gives you all what's going on? Was calling me from Pattersonville, New York. It says potential spam unless it's your car warranty.
Speaker 1: I didn't answer it, all right, identified spam at this quick because my lunch buss is here.
Speaker 2: Oh your lunch bush. How do you know? Because they're right there? See you should go to have a mine. I'm going, No, we should, I should go. Okay, yeah, I'll do the rest of it from here. Okay, you're ready. Here's your milk. Thank you, you're welcome. You have a spoon? Yes, all right.
Speaker 1: Well we did this one while we were on vacation quote unquote, so technically.
Speaker 2: I'm not on vacation. Oh my god. Here we go one today. Mm hmm. Okay. The thing is, though you're you're you're comparing it to Kellogg's raisin and it's not. The flakes are different. They almost don't taste like brand flakes, bland, bloring and blah. The raisins are good though, Yeah, I don't think they're quite but.
Speaker 1: Like I could just go out and buy the one with the red sun on it and call that a day.
Speaker 2: Is he red the red the red box? It's purple box? Two scoops?
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying you like the ras sun made. Yeah, the little girl in the box there, Yeah, the little maid. Yeah, I'm sure that's probably changed by now.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, she's still there. She's not offensive.
Speaker 1: Yet until it's discover that like the guy who did something did something bad, and.
Speaker 2: She grows grapes and then she drives them in the sun. Yeah, you know that grapes become raisins, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do. I want to make sure i'm not greg t. What do you give this one?
Speaker 2: Andrew two balls two? I'm gonna give it two balls in a spoon because it's not terrible, but I wouldn't buy it again. Oh wait a minute, I didn't buy it, Thanks Matt. Well, this episode I feel like started up high. Yeah that was wonderful, So.
Speaker 1: I feel like it should be brilliant, boring and blah. That's the episode title.
Speaker 2: Brilliant, boring and blah. Perfect. Remind me because I'll forget when I title it. Write it down for I'm going to write this down. Well, thank you very much for listening to this episode of serial Killers Boring. Please follow us on all social platforms and serial Killers PC. Okay, and check out our website, serial Killers PC.
Speaker 1: This is why I couldn't use these pencils as a kid, because I pressed too hard.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well buy everybody, we're getting stairs. Thank you so much for listening, and until we see you on Wednesday with an all new bowl chat. Check us out on Monday and say crunch andrewnch crunch geybye. Okay, we had to hit the button here