Speaker 1: Hello everybody, Welcome into the Fantasy Pros Football Podcast. I'm Ryan Warmley, join on this Tuesday morning by Andrew Rickson and Chris welsh Fellas. It is not only election day for America, it's also NFL trade deadline day, and we got a couple of trades this morning before we even started recording, So we're hit a couple of those news and notes at the top of the show. I also want to very quickly react to one piece of Monday Night Football as well, and then we'll dive into our bi lows, our cell highs. We're talking some running backs here to start things off, let's jump into those news and notes. We've got a ton to hit on, so we'll go pretty quickly through this section, just quickly on Monday Night Football to give some reaction. Patrick Mahomes was actually good for fantasy in this game, which has not been the case for a very long time, and DeAndre Hopkins clearly a big part of that. He had eight catches, eighty six yards and two touchdowns. Ericson, are you more interested in investing in Mahomes and obviously Hopkins himself after seeing this game?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it was a good matchup right Tambay Buccaneers, they have been one of the best matchup. That's the reason why Mahomes was bringing so much higher in ECR this week compared to two weeks past because the matchup was there for the taking against a really bad Buccaneers defense that's been banged up all season. So I think that this is just good because again you have Hopkins in the fold. Now maybe Mahomes can finally start scoring fantasy points because we know clearly that the talent is there. So I think that in one QB league to think that you just stay pat, you continue to ride with Patrick Mahomes. I think that the schedule is pretty good for him the rest of the season. Obviously, adding Hopkins now that he's fully integrated into the offense, adds another element that they were missing before. So with receivers with Kelsey looking a lot better, can Worthy up and down, but still that expulsive playmaker, they can now offer Pacheco coming back potentially. Yeah, I think the rest of the season. I think that you can be fine with Mahomes as your QB one, and I don't think you need to ncessarily find a streamer or someone to replace him.
Speaker 3: With well show, do you think yeah, stay Pat? By the way, did you get everybody hear ericson do the whole stay Pat thing? Yeah? I think.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: Another thing it proves too is like Mahomes does really well with like pointed targets. You know. Sometimes we've seen him be a guy that'll throw you n nine ten different people in a game. But when you can rely on two massive targets in the receiving game, it's working out. Like DeAndre Hopkins playing that Rashid Rice Roll and Travis Kelcey being involved. Guess what shocker everybody getting those guys like twenty plus targets. It's good and that's great for fantasy in general. We were talking about this in the Fantasy pros Slack two we've started. People have seen on live streams now the superchat type of thing, and we had like a massive the biggest super chat we ever had, and the question was around Hopkins as one of five receivers to start. Thank god that Tom and I both said, DeAndre Hopkins in there. Unfortunately a love got hurt in there, but what can you do about that one? But yeah, Hopkins looks great, looks like he has just fit right into that offense. He is flying out boards. His rest of season value is actually a really interesting conversation. And Kelsey is back, which all means mahomes back in the circle of trust.
Speaker 1: Like I said, there have been a couple of trades already this morning. I expecting more as we get, you know, closer to the deadline later this afternoon. One of the trades that really stunned me Jonathan Mingo to Dallas. The Cowboys gave up a fourth round pick, and I thought, you know, I first saw this news come across via Slack, and you know, our colleague Pat Fitzmorris said, I can't believe how much of the Cowboys gave up for Mingo. I thought he meant they gave up like two sevenths or something, and that was an overpay for Mingo.
Speaker 4: I can't believe they gave up a fourth round.
Speaker 1: They did get another seventh back in the deal, but that's wild to me, that Mingo, who has done absolutely nothing for Carolina and there's some, you know, argument that he wasn't used the right way and there's still some talent there, but fourth rounder, especially when your quarterback.
Speaker 4: Is now on the shelf in your season looks kind of lost to any lay.
Speaker 1: I was really blown away by that. Well, shall start with you on this one. Just what was your reaction to Meno? Do you have any interest in him? Or is the bigger takeaway like you have now even more interest in Laguette and Jalen Coker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the first takeaway is this it's co season, Like I'm more interested in him. Not that even Mingo was like taking away from that, But I mean Coker only had two targets this week thirty six yards. By the way, he's receiving our prop with thirty six and a half. I had that of course, finished with thirty six. But big play guy, good route runner. This is just one extra little notch in his cap. Mingo going to the Cowboys. I mean, first off, he's going to be a Cowboy for four weeks, most likely without Dak Prescott. So I don't love that. With Cooper Rush, he's probably not jumping into a number two. Maybe there's a little bit more interest from where he was, but I got it. I don't understand the trade. I don't understand the only logic I could put to the fourth rounder. He's young. All these other wide receivers that get traded or old Mark older Amari Cooper, DeAndre Hopkins. But like, how are the older guys with bigger money getting better picks and a younger guy with maybe more control. I'm not sure I understand the logic. Maybe nobody wants to be a Cowboy, but a fourth round pick seems like a pretty wild overpay.
Speaker 2: If I had to guess, I would imagine that the Cowboys probably had a high grade on Mingo coming out of the draft. Where they're looking at, Oh, we had a second round grade on the sky and I would get him four a fourth when we need receiver help. Lamb is hurt, Brandon Cooks is still on an your preserve you. Though he may be eligible to come back, we still don't know how his knee is doing with the infection. So who are they gonna roll out? Jalen Tolbert and Ryan florinat like a bunch of guys that they don't really have any hope with. So look, Jerry will do whatever it takes to get the fans excited in any way, shape or form, so if he needs to make a splash at the trade deadline, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Sure it was a Mingo though, Eric yeah, you'll write about that, but it wasn't. Hey everybody, let's put on the big jumbo tron. Yeah, but Mingo.
Speaker 2: But for Jerry Jones, I mean, that's what he's gonna do. He's gonna sell it as, hey, we get this really talented guy. I guarantee when he talks about it in his press conference. Yeah, we had a second round grade on Mingo's that's guarantee, that's what he's gonna say. And then like we got it for a fourth We feel great about this. So I think it's probably good for Mingo if you have the dynasty still, just to gain another chance again he got a miss massive quarterback up rates and maybe he does something with Dak when he comes back later in the year. But yeah, I think it's really more about the two pieces in Carolina, the two rookies, between Coker and we Get. They should see a lot of opportunities moving forward in this Panthers offense.
Speaker 3: The only thing I want to throw out is like, when I saw there was a cowboy Panther trade, this was not the one I was immediately went to the excitement of did we actually get a trade that we just built in our head that Cuba is going to become a cowboy. That's the dream. That's the trade that Jerry Jones puts together. That everyone's like, all right, you don't pay running backs, but we're gonna trade for Cuba because Ezekiel Elliott's gonna be gone. And they got Jonathan Mingo. So there was a little bit of a letdown there.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're just setting things up.
Speaker 4: Oh for a.
Speaker 3: Second trade, they're gonna trade it. Guess they don't have a foce in the reel. How about a third?
Speaker 1: Now, well, there was a running back trader this morning, not to Dallas. Khalil Herbert got traded to the Bengals. Obviously, Zach Moss out either definitely or for the rest of the season. I've seen multiple different tweets about it, but but for a while here, I possibly the rest of the year. Obviously, Chase Brown is somebody that a lot of folks, fantasy pros have been really excited about, you know, throughout the summer, and we've liked what we've seen, and then you know, it's been Chase Brown season to some degree, particularly with Moss out. But now they add another running back to this room, Erickson. Is this something that it's more depth and an insurance policy in case Brown gets hurt and not willing to overwork him. Is this something that actually is going to eat into Brown's workload in a way that you know would maybe drop him for you in fantasy?
Speaker 4: How are you reacting to this?
Speaker 2: I think it's just a depth piece. I mean, Herbert is a good running back and the Bengals just lost their number two running back and they don't trust anybody else on that ross. There's a reason why Chase Brown got thirty plus touches last week because they don't trust Travan Williams. And the only other guy I have is from the practice quad, Kendall Milton, who was an undrafted rookie free agent. So they're just checking off the boxes. Hey, we're a high powered offense. We have to make sure we have a capable running back in case Chase Brown goes down, because we just lost Zack Moss who's he has a neck injury, so that's scary. So we don't know we're going to see him again out indefinitely from the latest reports I've seen, So again, I think Herbert is just a high end handcuff. I don't think that he's going to eat much into Chase Brown's work. Lite know Brown is also dealing with a rib injury from this past week, so something to monitor. Maybe Herbert gets worked in a little bit more on a short week against the Ravens, but for all intentsive purposes, its wheels up for Chase Brown, and Herbert is just someone you want to stash in your bench just in case Brown should suffer injury because it's a good offense, and we know Herbert is a good running back when he gets opportunities.
Speaker 4: Well, should you think when he first saw this trade.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exact same. I was doing some talk yesterday on a podcast about you know what teams are going to be looking at what you know, fantasy positions, and the Bengals were one identified like they look like they should be involved in the running back market. This is not the running back I thought, But my logic still was around a back like this. You know, maybe if like a Devin Singletary were traded, maybe he would eat in a tiny bit more. But at the end of the day, like it looks like they're comfortable letting Chase Brown go, but they've got to have depth, especially if they're going to make a playoff run lit. Herbert's like a perfect depth running back that probably takes very little away from him, and so it's not a fantasy boost to him. There's really no I don't know, maybe like you know, we're like, hey, Swift is a little bit more comfortable, But I really don't see like any positive anywhere unless Chase Brown where to suffer a bigger injury and Kleil Herbert where to jump into that offense. So find fine depth, real life trade.
Speaker 4: Let's jump into the running backs to buy and sell.
Speaker 1: These can be by highs, they can be by lows, they can be sell highs, they can be sellas it's the running back trade show here, Welsh, We'll start with you, what running back are you looking to buy heading into week ten?
Speaker 3: This is a running back that I'm taking a turn off of because I was at one point into the season talking about selling him and this is a by low based just on performance. But I think some things are going in the right direction. It's Nick Chubb, Nick Chubb, I want to buy on. And one of the things we saw earlier in the year was that blueprint they were giving for us where it was like Jerome Ford wouldn't get more than like eleven carries, and then they would give it to the other guy. And then it was like, oh, this is the blueprint of what's going to happen when Nick Chubb came back and they started to do that. But then Nick Chubb's usage continued to start to go up. I think he had eleven carry yeah, eleven carries in the first game, but then he went to sixteen and then he went to fifteen. I mean that's a significant amount of carries for that injury, for a guy that's just getting back. Over the last two weeks, his snap percentage is only around forty seven percent, but has the tenth best attempt percentage of you know, so rushing attempts they have overall on the team, over sixty percent. That's the tenth best. Plus his expected points double what his actual output is right now, listen with their ability to start throwing the ball deep, this week was a disaster, but we do know that Jamis Winston in general, they are going to absolutely slang the ball. That is going to open up the potential run game. And I think Nick Chubb might be a really good buy low. I don't think anybody is gripping for their life on Nick Chubb based on his statistical output, but with jerown forward back this past week and leading in snaps, nick Chubb was the dominance on fantasy. I think there's some fantasy upside for Nick Chubb, especially as he has now gotten a couple games under him and gets going. I think I kind of want to buy Nick Chubb on the low right now.
Speaker 4: Ericson, I'm curious what you think.
Speaker 1: The biggest standout when I look at Nick Chubb is the schedule. It's really interesting. I think he fits really well if you are a team that is like bordering on already clinching, you know, an early buy in your playoffs or the one seed, because he has some really nice matchups and he's got to buy this week. But then Week eleven at New Orleans that's really enticing. Week sixteen and seventeen he faces the Bengals and the Dolphins, which is really nice to the playoffs. In between those games he goes Pittsburgh, Denver, Pittsburgh, Kansas City. So there's some tricky stuff there at the end of the fantasy regular season beginning of the fantasy playoffs. So if you're a team that doesn't need him to get there, he could be really valuable at the end. And then also he doesn't face the Ravens, who have a good rush defense until Week eighteen, which is after most people's championship. So that was kind of the scene out to me just looking at the schedule for Chubb. What do you think of him as a buy target? Ericson do you.
Speaker 2: Have access to my notes for the show, because that's pretty much that's pretty much exactly what I was going to say. Just bring up the scheduling quirk where yes, some tough matchups right after the BI week except for the Saints. So yeah, I think that he's a really good depth piece to add. Again, right now, most of running backs are healthy. Maybe that state, maybe we stay the course and just more receivers to continue to get hurt. But yeah, I think right now, if you're trying to sharpen up your roster for a championship run, I think Chubb is a nice depth piece to add, and you just have to start him based on match but you hope that he just continues to get more healthy.
Speaker 3: As Week seventeen Championship week five star matchup rating, that's that big one that you mentioned Miami Dolphins in that week. So Week seventeen, huge championship for Chubb.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I do kind of expect.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know that the offense looks pretty good under Winston against Baltimore and then obviously hit more turnovers this past week. I expect in general it will look better and better as a season goes on and they just get more use to each other. And there's even more reps this season for Jamis, so I think there will be more scoring opportunities later on, you know, even accounting for the fact that they're facing some of those you know, much tough for defenses for that month long stretch right in the middle ericson, let's go to your running back to buy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm looking at Brian Robinson Junior did not play this past week because of a hamstring injury and kind of saw the Commanders morph into a three headed month through between Chris Rodriguez, we saw with Jery McNichols get worked in and then Austin Eckler kind of lead the way. But none of the guys were overly impressive in my opinion. I know, I've liked Eckler as a bye but even in this matchup again, he was the lead, but Brian Robinson's still clearly their main guy, especially when it comes to red zone usage. Right, I'm looking for how can I get access to cheap touchdowns in a high powered offense. One of the best in the NFL. That's the Commanders and it's Brian Robinson. Again, not top of mine because he's coming off an injuries, coming off a game where he didn't play, And I'm just looking at the playoff schedule, right, Saints Eagles, Falcons, and that's off a Week fourteen bye week. So even if Robinson is kind of lukewarm over the next couple weeks he's kind of nursing this injury, well, he's going to be fresh off of Week fourteen, So if you don't need him kind of leading up to the fantasy playoffs, I think that he can be a top ten running back for that playoff run against the same Eagles and Falcons.
Speaker 4: Well, when do you think of Brian Robinson?
Speaker 1: I mean, just even in looking at his game log, he doesn't have in HALFVPR scoring a game with twenty fantasy points yet this season, but the floor has been so consistent. He was double digits every game except for Week eight against Chicago.
Speaker 4: When I think.
Speaker 1: About players that I like to trade for four the stretch run and the playoffs, I tend to philosophically go for the higher upside guys in that scenario and the sort of the ceiling plays and when I'm playing for the future anyway, because anybody's floor can drop out between now in Week seventeen because they could get injured or their role can change or whatever. But he's not a type of player that I tend to go for in the long term if I don't feel like there's a super high ceiling, but the floor is so insanely high that I think there's still a degree where he is pretty appealing. What do you make of Brian Robinson as a long term play?
Speaker 3: It's actually an interesting way how you put it, because, like I think the floor kind of comes out from him a little bit because he lacks volume. Where the ceiling has been He's performed and put up you know, some bigger weeks with you know what eleven twelve carries in some games, like he's been really efficient without massive, So I'm agreeing with you, But I would almost like semi flip it to say, like I think his floor is okay, but I actually think the ceiling is really high in that offense. So you know he has been able to have some of that explosion because of what Daniels does for him in general.
Speaker 4: So I like this buy.
Speaker 3: I almost picked him. I think the bye week banks a little bit tricky. Might be a forward looking trade where someone is like, he's not getting major volume and he was banged up and there's a bye week coming up that you can get him on the low. This is the type of player I like on the low. My only hesitation is volume, Like if I am trading for players, I'm hoping to try to get volume. That's something that you know, turning it over to Chase Brown for a second, like I can, I can turn my sites back. I've been kind of like, I don't know about Chase Brown, I don't know about Rico Dowdell. They're both now in positions of volume and the other both like talented backs of the offenses. Maybe can specifically, like with doubt all could potentially hold them back, but like those guys now hold on to volume, and that makes me kind of excited on this back half of the year, Robinson doesn't quite have that because of the health. So maybe that gives me the slightest hesitation, But I really do like the idea because from like a talent perspective, this might be the number one like underperformed due to injury and question marks in the future to what they can do on the field. You just wish he would get you know, twenty carries a game.
Speaker 1: The NFL season is rolling along and the contenders are separating from the pack. The one thing that hasn't changed this season. DraftKings Sportsbook and official sportsbook partner of the NFL is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Fade to the corner of the end zone, running back breaks through the line and gallops sixty yards to score. We don't care how they get them. We just want to bet on touchdowns, and DraftKings is the place to do it. Ready to place your first bet, Try betting on something simple like a player scoring a touchdown. Go to the DraftKings Sportsbook gap and make your pick. Best game on the Week ten slate is probably Detroit Houston. Looks like the Texans might be getting Nico Collins back for that one with the Lions get Jameson Williams back two Lions are laying a field goal in Houston for that one. Another surprisingly fun game, at least compared to how we thought about it in the start of the season is Steelers Commanders Washington's laying two and a half points at home in that one on DraftKings, And of course, the biggest total of the week is obviously Ravens Bengals on Thursday Night Football in Baltimore, with that line at a whopping fifty three points. Odds and lines are subject to change, of course, whichever game you bet. Here's a reason for new customers to do a touchdown dance of their own. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with DraftKings sports Book the number one place to bet touchdowns. Download the DraftKings sports Book app and use code Fantasy Pros. That's Code Fantasy Pros for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on DraftKings.
Speaker 4: The Crown is Yours gambling problem.
Speaker 5: Call one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight, seven, seven eight, ope and WY or text hope and why four six, seven, three six nine.
Speaker 4: In Connecticut.
Speaker 5: Help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight, seven, eight nine, seven to seven to seven seven or visit CCP. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario Bonus Betzikspire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. Four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNG, dot co slash ft ball.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, let's go to the running backs to sell. Well, she got so.
Speaker 3: I hate to fall into coach speak too much. Sometimes the coach speak is gonna get you. But the player I'm going to trade moving forward is Tony Pollard, and I've been a pretty big Tony Pollard apologist. We had a bunch of questions in the livestream chat if everybody wants to check out on Sunday mornings. We're always talking pregame, start and sit and everything like that, and there was like lots of Tony Pollard questions. And I have a big been very pro Tony Pollard, and he had twenty eight carries, the season high wild twenty eight carries. He's averaging over four and a half yards per game. Then after the game we got the coach speak of we want to use Tony Pollard less, we want to lower the carry total. Now you could take that also as like he had twenty eight carries, we don't want him to have twenty overall, but he had only had two other games this season with over twenty. Also, out of the Andrew Erickson Playbook, sixth toughest schedule for running backs for the rest of the season, this is the sixth worst for rbs, which equates to Tony Pollard, you're gonna get more Taje Spears, taking away from the volume of Tony Pollard, which I said I really like on an offense that I don't love. I just don't. I don't. I mean Mason Rudolph, I guess is bringing some life back into it. But if you're going to push Pollard down to the under eighteen carries per game and get more Taj Spears, I think they might like chestn Out a little bit. They might want to see what they have in him as a tiny bit more usage plus a really tough schedule. I'm not, you know, ringing the bell to get off of the Tony Pollard ship before it sinks like the Titanic, But I think you know, with how well he's performed this year and coming off of this massive game, I think this is a great time to see if you can consolidate somewhere else. Maybe you've got running back depth, Maybe you hit the jackpot with a Chase Brown as your RB three or four. You could throw him in and maybe you can turn Pollard into a really high wide receiver. I just think there's an opportunity or a chance that we've peaked at Tony Pollard and rest of season, with the coaches talking about wanting to use him less, this offense in general, and the strength of schedule, I think those are recipes that it might be hard for Tony Pollard to continue to perform at the high levels that he has. This could be a big failure. But that is going to be my trade candidate at RB.
Speaker 1: Ericson what do you think about Tony Pollard in this spot? But just for the record of ECR rest of season consensus rankings, he is RB nineteen and half PPR.
Speaker 2: I mean i'd rather have Brian Robinson this season than Tony Pollard. I think that you're.
Speaker 1: Brian Robinson RB eighteen, so he's one spot ahead consensus.
Speaker 2: But they're back to back, so I'm right there with the consensus. But just look at the matchups that he has. Again talking about rest of the season, but just look at the next three weeks with Tony Pollard, all Red matchups Chargers, Vikings, Texans. Two of those games on the road. So this is just the process. This is peak sell high for Tony Poller, coming off season high in carries rushing yards. Again, he didn't score touchd onn He had one touchdown call back, so it could even a bigger game. But look at his finishes. Despite having basically the full workload every single week, Tony Pollard has zero top ten finishes zero. So as good as he's been, it's consistent as he's been, he's still handicapped, held back by this offense and this offensive vironment with the schedule getting tougher down the stretch, the flour is not going to be as high. And now if he's losing out to work on Ta Jay Spears remains to be seen. But I think that right now I think it's honestly, regardless of whatever happens with Spears, I think that you should be killing high on Tony Pollard. So I agree with Welsh Eeric.
Speaker 4: Soon let's go to your running back to sell.
Speaker 2: Rom Andre Stevenson. That is my running back to sell here for the New England Patriots. He has been one of those Boomer busts running backs all year long. So he's played eight games this year. He has five top ten finishes, including three inside the top five. So warm, I know you love these running backs with high end upside from Andre Stevens has has shown that, but he also has three outside the top forty. So he's out of some games where he has just been an absolute nightmare to play. But then he's had games like last week where he rushed for sixteen yards, didn't matter, he scored two touchdowns, especially on one on the last play of the game catching a touchdown. So he again talked about it. He has a really high ceiling. But this is peak cell tih for mandra Seeds because now it's oh, this is going to be consistent. This is going to be Remondras Stephen the rest of the season, scoring touchdowns left and right, Drake May has saved this offense, but it's really been boom or bust with Stevenson. So considering he has four touchdowns over his last two games, I'm looking for an opportunity to sell off of Stevenson if I can get a high return. Now that being said, I don't mind holding on to Stevenson if I can't get anything back that I really think is worthwhile, because he does have a high ceiling and he can give you a week winning performance, but trying to project it every single week can be tough, especially with the Patriots schedule not great rest of season, on the road this week against the Chicago Bears. Look, if I had to predict a dud coming up for Romandre, it would probably be this week in a tough road matchup against a good Bears defense. So that's where I would be somewhat concerned about Stevenson losing some value after this next game, and I think I would like to maybe sell him high just after these last two games.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, Chamandre is so interesting because he's so reliant on touchdowns for his fantasy scoring, even as he's had year, Three out of his last four games that he's played have been good Fantasy days.
Speaker 4: It's been so touchdown reliant.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, Drake, may you know maybe that does mean more touchdowns for the whole offense moving forward. I really don't know where I come down on Romandre. What do you think is Stevenson a good running back to be selling right now?
Speaker 3: I'm like, if I could pin points something I want to target to get off of, especially like week ten on it's wild, boom or bus, whether it's running back, wide, receiver, tight end, like those don't do a lot for me. Here are those. I don't know if you said the finishes you were saying, here are the last six finishes and half PPR according to Fantasy pros eighty one, forty one, five forty five for an eight. It's like a code from Lost, trying to, you know, save the capsule, Like I can't do that with Ramandre Stevenson now.
Speaker 1: And by the way, to that point, the other two games he didn't say it was he was RB five and RB ten, So that means every game he has either been top ten or outside the top forty.
Speaker 3: That's you, guys, I said that at the beginning. You know that, you guys know, but I was giving the physical numbers. I know you said that thing, but I was giving. That's maddening. That's crazy, crazy, maddening. With also like points of like, hey, we're gonna do more Antonio Gibson. Oh, Remandre, you fumbled, so now you're not going to play this tribe. I completely we agree with this. You know what I was curious about. Not to extend things, but who would you rather have rest of season? Remandre or Rico Ericson.
Speaker 2: I would rather have Stevenson by a lot. Yeah, because Stevenson again, he's still shown the ceiling where Rico has still not and we're still waiting for any type of ceiling play from him. His ceiling was last week.
Speaker 3: Chase's game, Chase Brown or Stevens.
Speaker 2: I would rather have Chase Brown, Okay, I.
Speaker 3: Agree, what about you Rico and Chase versus Rimandre.
Speaker 4: I agree on Chase Brown.
Speaker 1: They're actually back to back in ECR Ormandre's RB twenty three Chase Brown's RB twenty four. I'd rather have Chase Brown. Uh, Rico is more of a toss up. There's a wider gap in ECR. He's about ten spots behind, nine spots behind Remandre. I see the case for Rico, I'm worried about what the offense is going to look like with dak now hurt as well, Like that's just another factor for me on that, whereas I'm excited about what the offense looks like with Drake and may might be a lot of Rico might every more on the volume. I see them as as very close. In my opinion, I probably would prefer I probably would rank them Chase Brown or Madre Stevenson Rico, but I think that Chase Brown is the easy.
Speaker 4: Pick of that. The other two is harder for me to decide.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm with you. I think you said that well?
Speaker 1: Or any other thoughts on Aremondre, Stevenson, Erickson? Or did you want to repeat anything we said to uh to get back.
Speaker 3: You didn't get the physical numbers though? Did you say forty one?
Speaker 2: I mean I said he had five top ten finishes and then three outside the top that's on.
Speaker 3: That's on, that's on, worm, I gave you physical numbers.
Speaker 1: Repeat, I was, I was reiterating the numbers for Welsh who would.
Speaker 3: Thank you for two games? Thank you God. I guess so rude.
Speaker 2: My mindset again, going back to floor ceiling would you rather have Stevenson or David Montgomery. Dave Montgomery is the locked and loaded yeah twenty Basically, Montgomery's gonna finish where Stevenson never finished.
Speaker 4: Why I'd rather have Montgomery.
Speaker 1: But that's a case where like there's future ceiling because if Gibbs ever gets.
Speaker 4: Hurt, Montgomery is like a top five running back.
Speaker 2: So where are they an ECR is can Stevenson get Montgomery?
Speaker 1: Stevenston is RB twenty three, Montgomery's RB fifteen in ACR rest of season.
Speaker 2: So too sharp, too sharp, too sharp.
Speaker 1: Growing up, basketball was never near the top of my list of favorite sports.
Speaker 4: I always preferred baseball and then football as I got older.
Speaker 1: But once I was in college at Maryland, I completely fell in love with the atmospheric college basketball games. The energy, the passion, the noise, the students, the chills. There's no fan experience in the world quite like a high level college troops game. I still remember storming the court in my final game as a student's senior year against EVA. That was super fun. The only time I ever stormed the court. Now that I'm a decade past my days as a student, when I need basketball tickets, I turn to game Time. Game Time has this new feature called game Time Picks, which filters out the fluff to show you only incredible deals on great seats. It makes getting tickets to see your favorite teams play live even easier. The list of my favorite features on the game Time app is too long to read everything, but here are some standouts from personally. I love the game Time Picks curation, obviously, especially since I can use it for not just sports, but concerts, comedy, theater, and more. I also love the all in pricing so there are no surprise fees at checkout. There's nothing in the world more infuriating to me than thinking I know what I'm about to spend on a purchase, then getting hit with a surprise fee at the last second. That doesn't happen with game Time. Plus, I appreciate the seat views to get a panoramic view from your seat in the app before you commit to buying, so take the guesswork out of buying tickets with game Time Picks. Download the Game Time app, create an account and use code Fantasy Pros for twenty dollars off your first purchase. Terms apply again, create an account, a redeem code fa n tas Y p ros for twenty dollars off download. Game time today? What time is it? Game time? All right, guys, let's play a little buy, sell or hold with the running backs, Chase Brown, Tyrone, Tracy Junior, DeAndre Swift. Chase Brown, Tyrone, Tracy Junior, DeAndre Swift, A couple of these guys looking different with that Khalil Herbert trade.
Speaker 4: Now, well, I shall start with you this time. Brown Tracy Swift.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is a really tough one. I'm gonna say buy Chase Brown, hold Swift, and I guess I'm gonna sell Tyrone Tracy. I don't really love selling Tracy. If you know the future people probably know this. If like Singletary were to be traded, I would like Tracy even more. If he stays around, maybe that makes him just like a little bit less appetizing. But like I think Swift you could kind of designate as a buye here if you wanted, just because like that's one more piece that's away from potential time. But I think it's hard to ignore that Chase Brown isn't the biggest buy here unless you view this game as like the guy I want to sell is selling high off of But Chase Brown. He just is gonna be put into a situation where he's gonna be the more predominant back. I don't care about the Khalil Herbert stuff. As mentioned, he's great out of the passing game. It's good runner. I'm clearly gonna buy on him. Swift is as viable, So we're gonna hold. And like I said, Tracy, think you super talented. Don't love that offense in general. I mean, if they're just playing from behind, it's going to take away opportunities for him to run, which is a pretty usual thing. So I guess I'm he's gonna be my cell ericson what did I flub here?
Speaker 2: You can't sell Tyrone Tracy when he's gonna play the Panthers this week.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm looking at the macro.
Speaker 2: You're looking at the week, but the macro is also excellent. Okay, Panthers, then bye week, then the Bucks, Cowboys, Saints. He has one bad matchup against the Ravens in week fifteen.
Speaker 3: How many legs will he have after the second quarter with the Giants. He used to play wide receiver.
Speaker 2: He's gonna okay, and they're gonna put Drew lock in once the once they're eliminated from the playoffs, they'renna Putdrew lock in and the offense is gonna cook.
Speaker 3: So, sir, who do you sell of that group?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: Oh, Swift? I hate the Bear schedule rest of the season. It is horrible and his Bears offense hot take no look so great, has not looked great. So Swift is gonna be my cell actually because I think that again, as great as he was in the beginning of the season, I remember this doing my schedule analysis when the schedule first dropped in the summertime. Bears great season to start the year. This is when his offit is gonna cook. Second half, it's really really tough. So I'm gonna sell DeAndre Swift. I'm gonna buy Tyrone Tracy, and then I'm gonna just hold Chase Brown.
Speaker 1: All right, another trio here, Travis Etn, Juba Hubbard, Javante Williams, Etn Hubbard and Javante Ericson will start with you on this one.
Speaker 2: She's good. Buy Travis Etn because I think he's still a good player, and maybe he's not on the Jaguars when people are listening back to this and he's on a different team. So I'm gonna buy Etn because he's definitely the cheapest. I want no part of Jonte Williams, so I'm selling him, and then Hubbard, you just got a hold. I mean you can't. The window to sell him is long overdue. Like you can't sell as you can try, but I don't think you're gonna get much for him. So look, maybe he still continues to just be the guy Brooks gets reinjured or something and they just don't use him. So that's why Hubbard. I would just hold onto the production. Maybe it works out, but I don't think you can sell him. I'm not trying to buy Hubbard with Brooks coming back Welsh.
Speaker 3: What do you think co sign autograph put my autograph on it. I got to co sign that. I would tell you the most definitive is being done with Javonte Williams. That's like the easiest piece here, That's been easy for a long time around these parts. On the other side, like Eten's not really a bye outside of like what you're saying. If he were to be traded, that could be exciting. Cowboys would have made a lot of sense. That would kind of excite you. He is talented, he's probably the most. I mean, I guess you could argue with Cuba here, but yeah, easy stuff here is like I'll buy Etan because it's a nothing burger and there's still a lot of season left. Cuba is in a strict hold. Maybe Jonathan Brooks never plays, but I think et And and Cuba are way closer to buy and hold than it is with Javonta Williams, who is the clearest of clear cells.
Speaker 2: I will say with ETN two weeks fifteen sixteen, it's Jets Raiders. So if he is on Jacksonville still, then those are two good matchups between him and Bigsby. Knows how this backfold's gonna shake out? Who knows Doug Pearson is even the coach at that point, so just but again, he's dirt cheap.
Speaker 1: Don't forget about our weekly trade live stream on our YouTube channel, where you can come and ask your specific trade questions. We'll be with you every Wednesday at three pm Eastern.
Speaker 4: For those listening on.
Speaker 1: The podcast, just go to YouTube dot com Slash Fantasy Pros, subscribe and click the bell to be notified of all of our weekly live streams.
Speaker 4: Thank you, everybody for tuning in for Ericson and Welsh. I'm Ryan Warmley. We'll see again next time.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at Fantasypros dot com slash review, or on Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros