Speaker 1: The volume, we're gonna go I don't wanna talk about this, and then we're gonna get off of sports and we're gonna go into something else. You watch baseball, man, I ain't gonna lie to you. I try to, but I just I can't say. Well, I'm gonna break I'm gonna break this down for you. And this is actually like, I can't believe another human being would do this because I'm a capassionate. But I treat people how they treat me. You treat me great, I'm gonna treat treat great. You treat me bad, I'm gonna treat you worse. But to tell Marte, he plays for the uh Arizona diamond Backs, right, so during the game, the game is going, I believe he's on deck, he just breaks down and starts crying, and nobody knows what's going on. They're like, what happened. I guess while he was on deck, a fan in the stands that was close enough for him to hear made a comment regarding his mother. His mother passed away in twenty seventeen in a car accident, and I think he was making fun of him about his mother passing away, and it just got to him and he broke down the tears. You jumping in the crowd, No, you're jumping in the stands. No, No, I'm not jumping the stands. I mean I've had you know, my dad passed away in twenty sixteen, and you know, you have people that may say something on you know, Instagram, DM you something, especially once I left the Stellers, you know, crazy stuff and it's not it's not something that I'm going jump to the stands with. But if it's somebody there that's in person, I think that's something that he should have pointed out. Let him know. It needs to be repercussions and consequences for fans to step too far. You know, you suck and all that other stuff. Yeah, that's part of the gang. You know, that's fans hackling you and all that. Wh You get into personal things like that and you're talking about the loss and life of a loved one. Now you you know, stepped over the boundary like that person needed to be pointed out and banned from the stadium for life. I believe that did happen. They pointed out the fan. It was a terrible moment.
Speaker 2: Fans are nasty and fans go too far sometimes and I love my players.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna protect them.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, we're human beings and we have emotions. And I saw him hurting, and I want to protect them. What you told them, I love you and I'm with you, and we're all together and.
Speaker 1: You're not alone.
Speaker 2: And no matter what happens, no matter what was said or what you heard, that guy's an idiot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I agree with him. The fan has been banned in definitely. I don't know what's permanent. And if you just tune it in, it's James Harris and I'm tj Oush was out of night number two on Takeover week Uncino Cho, you know, taking a little break, taking a little break now we can. We're gonna transition away from this football. We're gonna get into the entertainment world. Man. And I don't okay, I don't know if they've discussed this on here, I'm not sure, but we gonna discuss it. We gonna talk about it. We're gonna talk about Diddie case, uh prosecution. They've rested their case, the defense and I wouldn't say I've kept up with it, but I've been paying attention to it. I read a lot each and every day about what's going on in the world, and you know that's part of it. Prosecution rest of case, defense didn't call anybody. So they rest their case day off today, closing arguments tomorrow. They assume the case will be given uh to the jury tomorrow. But in the meantime today did these key charges such as kidnapping a baby, sex trafficking atteenth at Arson, They all been dropped by the prosecution. He still faces racketeering and other charges, but those three charges that were dropped were key in bringing the case being filed against him. And so you're gonna give your thoughts. I'm gonna give my thoughts. Organically, we don't want to offend anybody. I'm a man that has obviously a wife and three daughters. All preface that before you go. I think they go try and put the man under the jail. Me personally, that's that's what I think. Do we deserve to be under the jail? He should be in it, for sure, But I don't. I don't. I don't know about hundred man, he doesn't did some wicked stuff. Man, He taking stuff from me. And when anything you know what I'm saying, like, it's it's it's a wow, bro. I you know I couldn't. Uh, I can't rhyme with reason, you know, uh, his his thought process or or or whatever. You know. I have friends that are like, yo, he you know, he go get off, And I'm like, dude, if you think he go get off, he's I just don't see him getting off. Well, you know, they go and say, well, you know she did this, she did that, da da you know she did it willingly. I'm like, dude, it's a big difference between doing something willingly and being raised and molded to believe that this is what it is. You got a young mind there, you know. That's like if I take my kids man, and I mold him and I make them believe that it's okay to be you know, uh, a person that just doesn't care about anybody. You do what you want to do, to hell what everybody else says. That's something that they're gonna, you know, come up and believe and understand that that's just how the ward works. Because I've had them in my you know, I've had them in my wraps, and that's what I've taught and believed and made them believe is the natural order of how this world works. So you know, with everything they're saying and how you know she may have did this without him having to do that. I mean, if you want to you know, your kids, whether it's something good or bad, if they want to please or they going to do the thing that you feel they feel makes you happy, you know, and rather that is something that's outlandis is this when you get them young and you get them to believe that this is the natural order of things, that's something you could do. So well, he ain't do nothing illegal. I mean it's not really illegal, but I mean that's that's brainwashing. You know, that's what people doing cults and you have guys that go and lead a whole group of people two three hundred people and make them believe that now he is the savior, he's the Messiah, and you know what, we're gonna all drink this poison and we're all going to go dying. He's gonna bring us back and we're going to you know, go to heaven. So you know, it's a lot to unfold there, especially when you're able to you know, put that person back and coon and mold them and make them believe what it is, and they don't have no outside forcun telling them different. Now, all right, let's unpack what you just said, the molding part of it. She was an adult technically when she started messing with him? Are her parents culpable also because you knew what your daughter was with? Okay, So now you say she's an adult. True statement. So now she's an adult, what can her parents tell her because she's an adult? And then at the same time you say, because she's an adult, nobody is mature enough. Dude, I'm a different person at thirty than I was at forty. I'm a different person and now it was at forty, you know, and my my understandings, my beliefs, what I'm what I'm learning, especially you know, you know, I was baptized and I accepting my Lord and Savior in August of last year. Just over the course of the last two years, building my relationship with God and and and you know, talking and praying and having a relationship with him, my whole thought process, man, has changed. My attitude has changed, My empathy, my sympathy, my understanding for other people's situations has totally changed. You know where before you know, when I was playing dude, I didn't empathize and sympathize with nobody. I couldn't feel it like, oh this happened or that happened. Okay, such But could it be he's just not a good person. He's not a good person. He's done some terrible things to others, specifically the women in his life. But is he guilty of a crime, is he guilty of something that can land him behind bars for multiple years, or is just he's just not a good dude? Well, I mean, I mean you got him an tape. I mean dragging her down and and bombing on her come home, man, like, that's right there. And on top of it, they tried to hide it. I mean, once that came out, it was it was sort of you know, and on top of it, when it came out, he immediately goes within a few days and it settles out. Like I'm gonna tell you right now, if I didn't do it, and I know I didn't do it, I'm going to go broke. Before I admit to anything, I will be broke, just the two living on the streets. Before I pay a penny to you for something that Oh he knows, he knows what he did. He knew what he was doing. He didn't want any of that to come out because of his image. He didn't want that to come out to the public, that we having freak off sitting I'm watching my lady get power drive by this dude and then by that dude, and I'm watching, and he don't want that to get out. That's why you settle. And again, I got three daughters, my kids, Thank the Lord, and hopefully it's phase it. We ain't making those type of decisions because I would hope they were raised the correct way. I don't care how much money you have. I don't care what you're doing. That's not gonna move them because they've been raised that if a man is doing, how he treats you first and foremost, it's the most important thing. How he treats you as a person, not what he's doing for you as a person. And so I just feel like this is gonna be real interesting when we get this verdict, which will probably be early next week, just to see where they go with this, because I think he's a terrible person when you do all the things that he's done, especially we see the video, like I just put myself like, bro, what if that was my daughter? Did I damn never got to possibly lose my life because I got to go do something about that. Like I'm doing something about that, Like I don't have to understand what you're saying. But again, as you said, she's an adult now, she's making her own decisions. When because when I say make your own decisions, is this when you willingly are texting the guy that is coming to see you, you say, that's coercial. She's been manipulated, she's been molded into that. But then you're also you get away from Diddy for a couple of weeks because you date miss God, you date missed professional athlete. So it's not like you are under his wing. You're in his presence at all times. You have opportunity to lead because you're dating other people, you're doing other things, but you continue to come back. It's some money. I mean, some people are controlled by money. You know, they let money. You know, the money is rue to all evile. Let's say, and you know, I guess her need desire for money, fame, whatever that may be, was one of the things that may have added to the coersion of you know, her being susceptible to you know, coming back. You know, is she gonna I mean, you know it's like are you is she going to be able to live the same sort of lifestyle? You know? Is she gonna be able to be? I believe that. To me, it's a lot, it's a lot of things there. Man, I'm just happened y'all. Never gave me a daughter. You know. He knew that I couldn't handle it. I couldn't take it. So he gave me and I love it. Like when when when when you had that first baby, You're like, yes, it's gonna be a boy. It's ah, huh, it's a girl. Okay, cool, cool, cool? The next one coming for show, it's gonna be a boy. It's a huh. You gave up after the third one? Oh no, still try hey curl, are you got him? Come here? Three? Then I got girl girl girl. And so my wife goes to the doctor and she I didn't go like when you figure out what the sex is? And uh that She was like you want to know? So this is my son right here? Right? What up? And so he got good size too? He eleven years old. He about five seven, size eleven shoe. Okay short, like he did, I'm taller. And so they go to the doctor, right, and she comes home because I did not go. I was like, I already know it's gonna be another girl. I already know. I don't care. It is what it is. I'm cool with it now. I've come to accept I'm not gonna have a son. And so every day she asked him. When I think about a week later, they end up saying, you know, what's a boy. I'm like, oh, you're just gonna tell me this, knowing it it's a girl. And so they kept me like, no, it's really your boy. Like I was like, man, really excited about that, like happy about it and picking out like picking out the name, and just like wow, I finally got a son. Right. Having those daughters it, at least for me, I'm a good dude. I'm not, but I'm real. I'm real temperamental, you know, I got it. I had a I had and I still do at times, bad temperament and having daughters they calmed you down. You you can't be like it's the kids like that with girls, it's the kids that calm you down. Believe me, it, girl, That's all I had. I've learned and built a whole lot of patients through being with my kids and understanding that you know everything. You can't go off at the wire. You can't be a you know, you can't be a tyrant, you know with the I don't tire me. I'mistick with my discipline. If you do A and B, it's going to happen. I don't let a happen. And then it happens again and again and again and now and you be looking at them how I was talking about earlier, like you're about to go crazy. You just I don't do that. So I don't let myself get ang im my kids get discipline me like you just I need to see the face you know that can get angry. No, I don't even get angry. I'm like, yo, don't do that. If they do it again, then I'm spanking. Like you know when they were younger that I'm past that now. You know you take away things. So if you do something, I spank you. And to be honest with you, man, I made them believe that I enjoyed it, but it hurt me to my soul. With my kids, man, I'm not doing a lie to you. I didn't enjoy it. I didn't like it, but I wanted them to believe that I did so that. It's like, you know what, if Dad say do something or don't do something, I'm gonna do it or don't do it because I was always told that delayed or be it's disobedience. If I tell you to do something now, I want it done now. I don't want to come thirty minutes later and it's not done. That's a problem. So you have to be you have to be disciplined for that. And I'm not angry. I'm not mad about it. Where you get parents who are telling their kid, you know, five, six, seven, eight times now, they're mad and they want to hit him. No, don't fucking touch him now because you're mad and you want to hit it. You want to discipline it. You're telling him to do something. Once he doesn't do it, then you bop me. You do that. You're consistent? What it, dude? It's easy. You know I think my I think my son has ever been spanked, Now that I think about it, I don't think he's ever been spanked. Some kids you don't have to spink, man, But I know me, and you know my kids, my kids and me, and you know, let me tell them more, like yo, they have me, they have you. Now they have to Your sons have your temperament? Do they have that look on their face? Any of your boys they get old, may have a little bit. But I think he tried to do it. You know, it ain't natural, you know what I'm saying. I don't think. I don't think it's natural. You know. So who's your favorite? Though? Oh my god, it's funny man, that we talk about this a lot right in our house Like so in our household, we always say my oldest daughter, that's my wife's favorite, that's like her, she had her young. They argue, and then they both come to each other. Let they don't even let us see it. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, y'all. So I love you. And so like my oldest that's her and my wife they like this. So then everybody saved. My second daughter was like the son that I never had until I had one, because I coached her her whole life in softball, and we were always together, and we go to practice together, we go to the games together, We flying out of the state together, and so They like to say, my second daughter and my son are with me, my first daughter and my third daughter, or with my wife, so they that's how, that's what they say. I don't know if I if I have a favorite one. I have a favorite quality that I like in each one, But I don't know if I have like, oh, she my favorite. They'll say otherwise. But I think it's a quality in each one that I like that like, oh, I wish they all could just have this one quality, but they don't, but I do. My second daughter we get along because she's not gonna argue with you. If you just start going off, she'll just be like, okay, won't say another word. My oldest daughter, she'll go back and forth with you all day. That's why her and my wife get into it. Okay, because my wife back and forth with you all day, and I hope she hearing it, so she don't no more back and forth. Be quiet, right, Hey, you know what I'm gonna start doing. My wife, you did your son? Hey, I'm gonna tell you one time and that's it. If it's hey, she don't watch this and she just gonna smack me in my head, I'm like, what you get me. You can't can you can't do it. You can't do it with with with she probably gonna watch this to be like, oh okay, yeah, so your oldest one he like y'all this. So if I had to pick a favorite, I couldn't pick a favorite. To be honest with you, I have a favorite from day to day. It depends on how they act. It's the same now. You know, the one may do something or say something that that's go upset me. And you know, to be honest with you, man, you know you try and treat your kids. You just got the two voice. That's that's it. That's it, man. I try and I try and treat them the same, but you know, they got different personalities. So I may actually let my younger one get away with something that I wouldn't let my older one get away. Yes, okay, my oldest kids, Oh yeah, I'll let them get away with. Like my third daughter, I swear to you, bro, when she was like seven eight years old, I told my wife, I said, we probably gonna have to get her help. Like her temper was so like literally I would have to hold her down or like she wouldn't stop. And I'm like, you're not stronger than me, Like what she would be going this, she'll stop and as soon as I let her go, here she go. I'm like, we might have to get her help, like this is like concerning me. And then I swear, bro, Like three four months later, super come. We still talk about this to to day. Great personality. Great person just does stuff around the house without you having to ask her. But it was a period about eight months. I was like, I don't know, Bro, she might have to we might have to go get her some counseling. And then boom, completely changed. Yeah, I'm not talking to like that standard. I may let him, uh. I may let my younger one get away with certain things that allow him to build individuality, you know, because my oldest son, you know, he's seventeen, the other one's fifteen, so he's probably dealing with some bullying you know that I ain't seeing. So I may let him get away with, you know, maybe doing something that I wouldn't let my oldest get away with. Like my oldest his confidence is not an issue, so I got to bring him down anytime, you know, he feels like he's trying to step a little further out of the box than I feel like he should where my younger one. You know, I'll let something slide and step out of the box. He may say something and then he'll sign on me like did he hear me say that? And I wanted to pay no attention to it. Where if my oldest said, I'm like what you say? You know, correct your words? You know what I'm saying, sod oldest one is always gonna get it harder and rougher than the younger ones. You they the guinea pigs, like, especially at least for me, I was a young parent. Like some of the things I did with my oldest one man when she was born, bro. I would drive and put my hand on her foot because if I wasn't touching her or she would cry whole ride, like I'm literally driving like this with my hand on her foot in her car seat. Like the things we do for our children. Now, do they just play they play football or is that the only sport? My my oldest just plays football. My youngest he does, he does track and football. Okay, yeah, my oldest, my son, my daughters play softball, but my son play seven on seven. Was gonna go to tackle this year, but we're gonna hold it back one. He eleven, yet he ain't young man. You gotta you gotta. I believe ten is good because they gotta learn how to how to get He just turned to letting know, he just turned to let they learned how to give it hit, take a hit. Physicality, right, that's what it's and it's safety for me. For me, it was safety. I want you to know how to give it hit, take a hit because if you go out there, you know, people that want to hold their kids back into you know, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen years old high school and all that. And then they get out there and he's running down the field and he you know, he head high and he goes to you know, try and protect hisself and all he does is lower his head and you know, a dude comes in there and gives him, you know, everything that he did not expect he was going to get. And now you know he's laid out on the field. That's not you know, that's something that he would have learned. You know. I used to always think like, oh, they don't need to play early. And I'm telling people this, but I'm not taking my own advice. When you play at a young age, there's not enough spein built up. For the most part, there's some kids there's real records. So all the collisions they're minor collisions because it's no scheme built up. As you get older, guys get faster, they get stronger, they get more power. Their collisions. Yes, they're a little worse. And so that point I do regret because I would tell people all the time, like the collisions at a young game age ain't gonna matter. And my son ain't playing a young age. We just been playing, been playing AU basketball for about two years now. Our team cold, though we cold. We want top teams in the country. Everybody anybody's a team cold man. No no, no, no, no no. Like out here in southern California, we know like they know, like this ain't just no talk. And it's the difference though we are true age. You got these motherfucking teams. Dude in going to the sixth grade, he thirteen years old. Stop fucking cheating, bro. Like these dudes be like going to the sixth grade, they be like trying to get every competitive advantage that they can. Man, you know you change. I'm like, that's one thing all said about our team is everybody is the age limit. And we nice, we know out here, but I be I gotta calm down because I'll be at the games acting crazy, say my way, just talking to the rest crazy. When they make a bad call, I'll say something to them, and if they get smart, then it is what it is. And nine times out of ten they man. So they're gonna get smart right back. So then I just be going Yeah, we be going off, or I'll be going off. Yeah, I kick your ass off the game. I think I've been kicked out. Wow, what time? One time? Dude, you can't get that taking bad calls. Bro, they be making bad calls, they be making bad don't shoot us just if we're gonna lose, let us lose. But we not. We don't if we play. If we played fifty games, we win in forty five of them easily, and them five loss is gonna be to a team that we just can't beat. Right now, it's right, but later yeah that the debo, Yeah right, yeah, when you leave, Yeah, i'mna be back talking. We can't can't beat them, they got our number. But yeah, outside of that, we're good. So the diddy thing to go back to that I believe will get a verdict next week. I would not be surprised either way if he's found guilty or not guilty. I believe he's going to be found not guilty because being a terrible person is not a crime. Not being compassionate to a fellow human being is not a crime. What he did to her, beating her down, that's a crime. But he's not being charge for that. He not be a charge for that. So say that again. He brought these charges. Hey, the fans you know when Yeah, but when the fans the day of the closing arguments or the day before closing arguments drop three charges, that makes me believe they don't believe in a case you had those chargers set up in some way, shape or form where everything had to go or nothing. It's gonna be interesting when it's hits next week, I'm sure one both ways. It's gonna be a group of people really happy, a group of people saying, no, you know, I ain't I ain't gonna lotch you, I'm not gonna liem with you. I'm not gonna be really uh. I would be surprised if he didn't get something. I would be surprised just because it's a federal case. Other than that, you know it, don't make no never minded me. I wasn't greased up with nobody to will nowhere, so hey, that that part crazy? The baby wil dude named the punisher and you watching like bro? You you literally sit there, Bro? What was like this too? With his arm? It was this watching that bro? Like that to me? Is that? To me is the most like you sitting here watching your supposed lady like what get in powered?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What that? That? To me is that I'll tell you that that relationship that she thought she had with him wasn't the relationship that he had with her. Absolutely not. Don't I have to speak for all of us. We ain't trying to see our lady get smashed by nobody and you watching it. If you watching it, I can get two ships about you. If I'm watch or something, I can care less question that. But he may not be a good person. And it's gonna be interesting to see what happens uh next week if we do get a verdict, But I do we will. I do believe we'll get one next week. Now we're gonna transition. We're in transition back to football. Okay, one one more little football tape. We'll get into a little basketball to draft Dan Campbell. Now, I'm asking you this because of the ore you have about yourself, the reputation you have about yourself. So Dan Campbell, he said, when he was playing, you know, he played for Bill Parcells. Bill Parcells would literally just yell his name and that was a sign for Dan Campbell to fight somebody because he didn't like the way Bill Parcells didn't like the way practice was going. And that was Dan Campbell's way to get the team going. You ever been in any situation like that, Nah, I mean to actually like get a fight started. And I don't know, maybe it was a different you know, different times back then. Maybe that's what worked for them for their you know, for their team, for that group of people. You know, you know, a fight that that really I'm off of practice, like like we gotta fight, like I'm trying to finish this. So my thought process on that doesn't you know what I'm saying, It depends how you know, bad the fight it is. You know what I'm saying, Like I done haved fights that in practice. You know what I'm saying, fighting Because I believe everybody that's went through training camp, especially when we came in and you get a real scuffle all that between two cats, you know what I'm saying. But you once you get that brog on where you're trying to get the whole team going, I mean, you getting the office defensive fight, it started where you're getting in fights off in camp. We didn't. We didn't. We didn't work like that. They were scared. We didn't. We didn't work like that, dude. We went out there and we actually, you know, we we we've just worked against each other, you know, like like they say, you know, hind shark design, Like I'm going out there and I'm trying to compete against you as hard as pot y'all was having some type of fights. I think they had one, like one thing I think Ryan and them had going on. That was really the only fight that we had, dude. And I wasn't even nerve for that. I think I was getting surgery or something, so I wasn't even and that was over, I believe something with a d saying something to coach Lebau. It wasn't even you know, you get a little rember telling that story. Now, remember you get a little scuffle here and there, between guys. But when it comes down to it, that's not something that you know they you know they they promoted because if you do that in the game, you're getting fined or kicked out the game. So why would you do in the practice. So you played for Bill Coward and then Mike Tomlin gets hired. What are some what were the major differences and some of the similarities that you liked and dislike between the two. I liked, uh, I guess I like both of their approaches. Some of them were similar, someone were there different. You know, only got like I think maybe like four years with with Coward. But the thing that I really liked about him is he was a special teams guy. So he actually ran our special teams meeting. That was something that the whole team sat down and watched. And you'd be sitting in there due and you'd be like, man, you know, I missed that block on pump Man. I don't know what he's gonna do it. He go point it out, you know what I'm saying. So you're sitting there and you know, you bite your nails and stuff, and he would do he would point out every single thing that somebody did wrong. And he would grind on you with it, and it was the little things. Dude. He was he was into all the details and he made sure that you were put out in front of everybody and you were held accountable by the whole team. With uh. With Mike, the the biggest thing I guess that I liked about him this he is a players coach. And the thing that I disliked about him is he is a players coach to a point of sometimes it can disbrupt you know what I'm saying because it goes maybe a little too far with allowing certain things, you know what I'm saying with certain players, and then it becomes an issue, you know, with that player. So especially like towards the end of my career, you know, the biggest thing was, you know, you ask a tough question, you get a tough answer. Well, I was asking tough questions and I wasn't getting the answer, you know, I was you know, I was getting told things that weren't the answer that was the true answer. So that was something that you know, towards the end the listen, if you want to sit in me here and just have me here, you know, as a security like to say that I'll sit back and I'll do whatever it is. But you know you want to sit in me here and say you got a plan, but you don't have the plan. So the biggest thing, ask a tough question, get a tough answer that didn't come true for me. Yeah, if you're gonna answer, you're gonna ask a question like I may not like to answer, but I'm a because I'm asking you this question. Okay, So before we go, I don't know. Obviously, up on the city, they win the uh, they win the NBA Championship. Did you see chat Hongren Bruh from Upahoma City. Chad Honggren was faded. Boy was lit like I'm talking. He must a drink bottle after chat Hongreen was getting drunk before the parade started. That's that's how faded he was. I didn't win the super Bowl. You won two Yeah, two thousand and seven, and we're gonna we're gonna that was two thousand and seven, your first one, right, No, two thousand and five did Okay? Okay, two thousand and five, which should have been our super Bowl. We're gonna get into that tomorrow. We're gonna get it at tomorrow because I and we're gonna have them had a sound when I did the shit that I did. And then I want you to tell the viewers what Coward said the night before, because I guess everybody keep talking about that when I did what I did, and then Coward, I guess he was mad about that, and I guess he showed that video. So we'll get in that tomorrow. But when you guys won your Super Bowl, what's the funniest thing or the craziest thing you remember? Not from two thousand and five, but two thousand and nine, two thousand and nine. So it was the parade, Yeah, and you know we're going through the parade. They got us, you know, on these cars, and no, it was two thousand and five. That was two thousand and five. Oh, two thousand and nine. I didn't really two thousand and eight, I didn't really get to do much. So I had the trophy in a car by myself, so I really didn't get to do too much. But in two thousand to two thousand and five, go to the two thousd five and we're still gonna get into that tomorrow. But in two thousand and five, dude, uh, we were just riding on the back of these trucks. So like we're standing on this brand new trucks. These trucks are getting thin on top of the goods, on top of the roofs all that. You know what I'm saying. Dudes don't care whatever. So we like, you know, what the hell to it? So we started jumping out into the crowd, right, just jumping out, and they catch us and they pushed us back, you know, to the uh het. Yeah, they catch us and then push us back to the trucks of cars whatever right there they do. They catched us. You couldn't hit the ground to save your life, right, So we jumping out.
Speaker 3: So we're talking to Troy. We're like Troy, and then come on, you gotta jump out there, man, come on, you know you know, like, come on, Troy, you gotta jump man. So Troy jumps out. They start carrying Troy away from the trucks out into the crowd. We gotta jump down and go getting.
Speaker 1: Crowd. Serving am didn't even know they didn't running back to the truck. They were like like, We're like, dude, they take the trailer hoady, like we gotta get it. Did they didn't? They stop the truck. No, so you jump out where it's at. The truck is stopped, so you jump out where it's at, Like it stops every so often, so you jump out. You jump out. When you jump out, they go and they push you back, you know, they slides you back to the truck. So when Troy jumped out, they started pushing him back away from the truck. That's Troy. I know. Security was like, wait, wait, they jumpy, man, it was time the security get involved. Yeah, we're good. There there was so many like people. Man, it was hell. They had horses to man. One of the horses kicked the truck and it had to be cold as hell. Huh, that's crazy. But I don't remember the cold it with those cold though you stated you were faded, you don't remember how cold it was because it's infect Pittsburgh. It's cold, is hell. I ain't gonna lie. That first Super Bowl, I don't remember my soul. It was in Detroit. So my family is in Akron, Ohio, and I guess at like some point during the game they started driving out, so they drove up and I guess after the game they got there and I guess we kicked it. We did it whatever all night, all that right. So in the morning, by the time I got up with now you know, started eating and everything, you know, met back up with my parents and stuff. You know, they had already left, and they're like, you you know you did this, she did that. I'm like, I don't remember that. It's like your sister, your brother, Da Dada was here. I'm like, what, no body here? I was, dude, I don't know what happened. But somebody gave me something to drink as soon as we was in the locker room. So by time I was drinking a lot Gator ready by time I got on the bus. I do remember anything the bus ride halfway to the bus ride home until I woke up the next morning. The only reason I know they were there is they took pictures and I'm seeing myself in pictures arm around people's like this. I'm like, oh my god, they were there. Like, I don't remember nothing. Due So I'm like, you know what, I got to get to another super Bowl, and I'm like, this time, I'm not I'm not drinking nothing crazy like that. I want to remember it, you know what I'm saying. So the second one I was I was able to remember. All right, well we're gonna be back. Appreciate everybody tuning in night Cap me just so everybody know me and my doult we coming back tomorrow. They three, Yeah for sure, So they three to takeover. So y'all make sure y'all l like y'all hit the subscribe button. And when you do that, do what I told you earlier. Text a friend, call a friend telling them to do the same. We'll be back tomorrow, James Harrison, TJ. Mouis Mazada, Nightcap. We out. We'll see y'all tomorrow. Hey, and I'm working out tomorrow. I ain't gonna look like that, but I'm working out tomorrow. Just doesn't hell, let's go ready, you gotta start something, work out tomorrow just because of you. I got you. I ain't gonna have a tank top on. I'm gonna have a little shirt on. Make it look like I'm bigger than what I am. Get this medium then yeah, I mean we see all tomorrow. Letter, Yes, sir. The volume