Speaker 1: My next guest is an Emmy nominated actor known for the hit films Creed three, Ant Man in the Wasp, Quantumnia, and The Heart of They Fall. His new film is called Magazine Dreams. Please welcome one of the best actors in the business right now to one and only Jonathan Major's here with yours truly. What's going on, Jonathan? How are you?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: How's everything?
Speaker 2: Everything's good? Brother? How you feeling?
Speaker 1: I'm doing all right? Before I get into the movie, you gotta get I got a lot of stuff to get into because I can't wait to talk to you about this movie.
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 1: I'm hearing this? There's some news about you're a married man. Now you just got married? Is that true?
Speaker 2: This happened yesterday morning, orchestrated by my mother who married us in our backyard. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, listen, congratulations on that to the wonderful Megan Good. Everybody loves Megan Good. There's no question about that of Major. Major props to her, what Jesus sensational actress in her own right. And so I'm really really happy for the both of you. Talk to me about why now was the right time for the nuptials and your estimation.
Speaker 2: We had been putting it off and when we saw that the film was coming to life and my mother was coming out, and my mother's birthday was the same day as the premiere, and we called her. She knew she came from Texas and it was just a perfect time. There she is. Yeah, it was just the perfect time. And he had the whole family on the FaceTime and that was that. So yeah, I love that death and she's a best friend and it was time, you know, so, and we had scheduled it, so we just kept to the schedule.
Speaker 1: You know, it's an odd question, but I think it's an appropriate question because you know, as a man, you think about what makes a woman special. It's not just the beauty on the outside, is the beauty you on the inside. And obviously you know that you know that we're going to ask you about what you've done, what you've endured over the last year. But before we even get into that, how much did that play a role in you ultimately getting married to her? Considering the fact that she has been by your side seemingly every second of the ordeal that you've you've you've had to endure over the last year plus or so.
Speaker 2: Her tin one said to me that your partner, you know you want to you want to see them and be with him through all the seasons up, down, hot, cold, yeah, falling, winter, et cetera. You know, but all the seasons of your life, you know, things that you're experiencing. And Megan and I did that. You know, she came into my life at a time when everyone was running away, and I very clearly said to her right at the beginning, this is going to be very real, and uh, how long it's gonna last. And at that point we were very close friends, but we already kind of got into a place that I had feelings for her and she has feelings for me. And all I was saying was, you know, you can go now. You know, like this is gonna be tough, and you don't need to be dragged into anything, and very much we're talking now, you're right in the face if I have FaceTime and said I'm not going anywhere. And literally the day she was on a plane from Vancouver to New York City where I am now, and and that was a rap. You know, a woman that can love you when you're broken completely, you know, she saw the potential she saw something in me, and she helped put me back together and be a better man, and she inspires me to be a and we balanced each other out. My road dog, he's my best friend.
Speaker 1: National When when you talk about being broken, obviously everybody's gonna think about December of twenty twenty three. That's when the New York jury convicted you of one count of mister metor third degree is sold in one count of second degree harassment of your then ex girlfriend Grace Jabari. You avoided jail time, but will order to do a fifty two week in person Batterer's intervention program. Talk to me about that case, that situation, but most importantly, tell me how the last year has been for you in light of having to endure that and to be found guilty.
Speaker 2: Well, the the trial and the case and in that situation, I mean, that's at this point is common knowledge. You know, the viewers can go on line. I can't take to that anyway, you know, but a very verdict is also common knowledge. And you know in that moment, I mean hear heart ranching. Anyways, you know, there was so much shame and confusion and which is lost in the way, you know, lost to myself in the way. But I knew. I knew when I looked around, right, and we start the journey, you know, the year year and that year, and so after the realization and confronting all of that pushed me and allowed me to really orient myself to myself and find a way back to myself, you know, and so the growth, so it's been I got tattooed on my neck now that says rebirth, and I think I got that, you know, I definitely got it. I got it after the trial, you know, living in an apartment that I was you know, during the trip, you know, and and that became my mission, and Megan was there for that, and I got, I mean, I got. I feel like I'm an all star team of support around me, you know, between Meghan. You mentioned the sessions, the fifty two sessions. Those things are incredible. I love them. I love them. I intend on staying with it, you know, even when this is done. My my personal therapist, my pastor, my family. I began to really try to utilize them and ask them, you know, for help in many ways because the two years of that, you know, of the struggle was extremely confronting, and I got to really witness parts of myself that I didn't like. I didn't want to keep moving in that way, you know. I didn't want to keep feeling like that, you know. And I'm an athlete, you know, and I'm an actor. And one thing I did learn in those things where I feel like I'm okay, is I was built as an actor. There's a group of people that helped me become an actor. You know. I went to my programs, I went to my schools, I went to my summer camps and did all that and became became an actor. I'm you know, I'm proud of being same thing with my fitness in my body, I have a huge amount people that I ask questions how to lift this, how to do that, Where what I didn't have was that type of system, those types of coaches and friends for myself, for me, you know, when you're not in the gym, when you're not on set. I didn't have that, you know. And so those two things far surpassed and far outran, you know, my inner self, you know, And so now I had to and what I've been doing, what I will continue to do for the rest of my life, is stay in the self gym, stay in the mental wellness gym, stay in the what can I do to be a better man?
Speaker 1: You were stating that immediately once the court case it ended, and obviously you had to endure what you had to endure. And then you're moving on and this movie is about to come out, and then all of a sudden, some recent audio tape was released if you admitting the choking your ex girlfriend, and so now that's in the news. Weird timing. I might add that that's in the news the week this movie is coming out. But I want to know what you have to say about all of that, and do you believe in any way that that has derailed the momentum that you were building leading into the premiere of this movie.
Speaker 2: I think it's all God's plan. You know something in the past few years that I've kind of realized there's no control. You know, we're all in here trying to figure it outut ourselves. You know, I can only take care of myself and control myself. You know a great example of that is we planned on getting married, you know, March eighteenth, day after my mother's birthday. That's what we planned on doing. And if we would have let something like that derail us from that, I wouldn't be married to the woman of my dreams. You know, I've got to keep my path and keep things forward, you know. Is the timing, I mean the timing and timing, you know. I can't say anything about that, but I see it, you know, the derailment of the film. Who knows, you know, at this point the film has a has a life of its own, yes, part of it, but it has the life of its own, you know, And I hope people will come and see it. I stand by it. I think it's probably one of the most beautiful films I've I've had the opportunity to be a part of. It's definitely surrounded by some of the most creative and heartwarming people. You know, like everyone's pushing to get this thing made and to get it out. So if it derailed it or not, we'll see. If it derailed it, we can always get it back on track. And if it didn't deral it, you know, glory to God.
Speaker 1: What is it about this film Magazine Dreams that everybody I should say, I shouldn't say anybody. Let me focus on you. What is it about this movie that you want people to peel from from it in terms of how it represents you, whether it be physically, mentally or whatever. How do you want people to see you based on this film.
Speaker 2: As the film concerned and seeing me? You know, I've dedicated a great deal of my life and my energy and my time to my craft of acting, to to the craft of acting, and this film challenged that to the inftegree, you know, and I poured everything I could into it. Where where where Killy and I? You know, the character the protagtnants of the film where Killian Mannix and I kind of a line is that there's a there's a sense of not giving up. You know, this man, this man refuses to give up. He has a dream, he has a goal for himself that he's trying to achieve. Now, my dream and my goal for myself, you know, to be honest with you, brother, it goes from I mean, my hierarchy is quite simple, God's family art. But I can't give up. You know. Killian Mannis doesn't give up. You know, there's nothing about him. There's no quit in him. And I've had my heart, I've had my pain, I've had my trials and tribulations and I'm still hurting, but I'm still healing. And that is an aspect that Kellyan really really really leans into and he himself deals with his trauma and pushes through and in this time even talking to you, you know, big bro, I'm dealing with mine, you know. And I have hope, like Kellian has hope that I can achieve I can achieve my dream, you know, as an actor, but chiefly as a man, you know, as a man of God, and now as a husband and a father, as I as I've been for the past you know, almost twelve years now. So that's where we that's where we agree, Kellian and I just to.
Speaker 1: You know, educate our audience or right. This film, it permitted to critical acclaim at the Sundance Film Festival, has been called Oscar. It's been called an Oscar worthy performance by you, who plays the character Killian Maddox, obviously, and one of the things everybody is looking at, everybody's gonna feel from it is the physique, you know, the body, how you transform yourself physically. My attitude is I saw that transformation when it was in Creed three. Both of us was in Creed three. See, you're an actor, I'm I'm just I'm just playing around like one, you know, and.
Speaker 2: Move light and every now and the.
Speaker 1: Exactly. So we did we wanted the scene together, but it was We did the scene, but we wanted together, but it was great. But the way you transformed yourself physically, I saw that in Creed three obviously, before this, talk about what you've done and how and what it takes for you to do what you're doing. I'm told you're getting up five in the morning. I'm told about six what is it, six thousand calories a day? Educated us about what the hell's going on with you and what you do to transform what you've done to transform yourself physically.
Speaker 2: Devotion, devotion, and I mean, let's talk about I mean, I mean we're sportsmen, both of us, right, So yeah, it's the grind, you know. I do wake up and I wake up at four twenty every day. It gives me forty minutes to get my dogs fed and get get my shake in and get to the gym. I'm in the gym from five to seven every day, me and a couple of buddies and uh, and we just hit it, you know, we just hit it. And the eating is important you know, I eat. You know. Now now I don't eat as much. But during the during magazine Dreams, I was, yeah, yeah, the world on Street is correct. I was taking in about sixty one hundred calories, you know, and I remembered every single play of food I ate because every single food, every single bite was and sometimes excruciating, you know, having to wake up at what go bed at nine thirty good at ten? Then we begin at one to take shake, right, because you want to take a shake, and you have to build the body up and build the body, and then you're just you're just kind of hurting, you know, your body's just kind of hurting for the for the first three months of it, it was just excruciating, you know, because you're trying we're trying to force our bodies to adapt, you know, and so you really have to surround that body, you know, and your mind around those circumstances, right in order to adapt the body. That's that's all, you know. Muscle building, stretching, flexibility, that's all that is. It's your body adapting to the environment. And so the time we were shooting that film, the environment was I mean, it was it was hell, you know. And after a while, you begin to get comfortable in that space. You know, you begin to learn that the pain is a sign that a is working. Its working, And yeah, I mean what three times a day and posing.
Speaker 1: It's is that the advice is that the advice you would give to people, that the pain is a sign that it's working. So when you're feeling pain, not to stand, you're making progress? Is that what you're trying to say is that I'm just checking. I'm just checking, well.
Speaker 2: I would I wouldn't, I wouldn't would I'm not not saying that, but I think I'm saying that that pain is a part of it, you know what I mean. Pain is definitely a part of it, right that the discomfort, you know, to get the body to grow, you know, especially in I'll speak right to the bodybuilders, especially for a bodybuilder, you know, like there's a certain amount of mental toughness that is needed because your body will tell you to stop, you know, and then you realize that I don't know what it is, but you can go further, you know, and you must go further to achieve your dream. You know, if you want that bicep to pop to what you want to pop, if you need that, you know, four percent body fat. You know, I think we stepped on the stage. It maybe maybe three maybe sub three. You know, that takes that takes work. But you know, my dream was to be My dream is to be an actor, you know, and these roles, especially for my demographic, well frankly our demographic, they don't come around, you know. And so Elijah Bonnham and I, I mean we were working you know, to to.
Speaker 1: Hey, you just put you just used what. I'm in a little bit of shape. I'm in a little bit of shape. Not your kind of shape, but I'm in a little bit of shape. Let me let me ask you this. Let me ask you this, Jonathan, with all that you've been through, and we've already talked about the conviction and what have you in your mind, what did it cost you.
Speaker 2: That highlighted part of the journey or the film or I guess the same answer is the same, right it? I mean, I guess, bro I mean it cost me everything. M you know, there had to be there had to be some type of death right to become the man that I am now and the man that I'm striving to be. You know, that old that old being, the old way of thinking. You know, I'm nervous because I know my old way of acting, you know what I mean, my process as an actor, even that even that had to die. You know, so many things have to be put Explain that.
Speaker 1: Explain that for me. Please. When you say that old process of acting, even that had to die, what exactly had to die? What to be specific?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a mindset Like I was just listening to podcasts never talking about Usain Bolt, right, and how when he runs, he's a fast man in the world. When he runs, he's a boy and he's playful, you know, he's happy about it. I mean, he's still out there to do the do the thing, you know, but he's playful, you know. And for me, I was so I was so focused, you know what I mean, on the work and on achieving my goals as an actor. And you know, yes, I had a great amount of fun, you know, but I was keeping everything in. Everybody at Bay, you know, we would we didn't work together, we worked together, We weren't in the same scene when we shot when we did Create three together, right, even that picture where I was working with one of my you know, now one of my closest friends, you know the process for me. Yes, there's method, Yes there's training, Yes there's emotion, Yes there's personal and past and you know, and imagination, all the trauma, all those things are there, But just the way of being on set, you know, like I didn't. I had so much fun, but I couldn't. I wasn't connecting to anybody except for between action and cut.
Speaker 1: Is that why you relate so much to this film? Is that why you relate so much to this role in Magazine Dreams because that character doesn't really relate? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this character, this character had that's a different reason why he can't connect. Right, He's dealing with well, I guess we're both dealing with you know, trauma, but his is his has affected him in a way that makes him think and move a little bit differently, right, Gord to God, I don't. I don't have that diagnosis, but but I do. I do fall into the category, you know, of a severe depression. Yeah, I'm impressive. You know, I'm not claiming that that's just what it is, you know, but to be able to mm hmm, yeah, I saw, I saw. I saw that in Killian, you know what I mean? And I and if he spotted you got it, you know, and I knew it was in myself. So yes, I felt, oh, I can take on this role because I understand it. But that then led to me understanding it and then now going like, yeah, but that's not That wasn't good for Killian, And Killian actually metabolizes his trauma throughout the film and at the end we see how it goes. You know, same thing for me in my life. You know, I'm trying to metabolize the things that I connected to with him. Right, he got to get it off in the film, right, I had to do it. I'm having to do it, you know in real life.
Speaker 1: Strange question. It may be a strange question, but I'm gonna throw it at you anywhere. I mean, I had the pleasure of meeting you for the first time. It was in the immediate aftermath of everything that had happened with your court case, and I met Megan as well, and I've always been a fan of us. I ain't gonna lie to you, man, I don't know a black man, ain't a fan to make it good. I just don't know. I don't know if he exists. I don't know who the hell he is. I don't know a black man. I ain't a fan of Mega Good. Okay, it's okay, So congratulations to you again and your nuptials with her. But I want to ask you this question. I want to be very delicate when I asked this question in all fairness to you. When I saw you, for obvious reasons, you had looked very depressed. The conviction came down within an hour. My day job, you know, because I worked for Walt Disney essentially it owns ESPN. They had dropped you, you know. I mean you were looking forward to, you know, being you know, the Marvel villain, all right, king, the conqueror of a crime out loud, and everything went awry. Did you feel the misery the depression that you were experiencing based on everything that was revealed, based on everything that you that you were going through, did you feel you deserved it? Point question number one and number two? What did Megan say to you at that moment in time where you were going through those emotions?
Speaker 2: Do I feel like I deserved it?
Speaker 1: I'm only asking that question because you talked about reflection and looking at yourself and what you know, so I'm talking about what you was feeling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's us man. The confusion was definitely there. You know, it doesn't help to compare stats, right, it doesn't help to like that'll make you miserable, right, But I got it. You know, I love you, be bro, so I'll keep it a buck like. Yeah, I was confused. I was what you saw what was coming off from me, that sadness, that depression. Yeah, because look you're saying that, and I thought I was trying to hold it the best I could, you know what I mean, And apparently I couldn't, you know what I mean? So yeah, so there's there's that part. So I feel like I deserved it. I felt like I take what I'm what I was giving, you know, I and I don't complain, you know, I don't complain, And yeah, I don't complain. And I take all of that, those feelings and in the events that occurred, in the actions that were taken, the verdict. I take all of that, the dropping from everything, not just Marvel, but from everything. I take all of that, and I I had to metabolize it, you know. And I'm happy that I metabolized it, you know what I mean, because I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be the man I am now, you know, looking at you, talking to you. You know without that, I also wouldn't be here without you know, Meghan, you know who said, you know, to answer your question. You know, we went back we were staying in New Jersey at the time, you know, went back home and I hadn't wept, I hadn't cried, and she just looked at me and she said, God's in it. And I looked at her and I said, yes he is. But even then, you know, it was it was a Hallelujah from from from my knees. You know. It wasn't you know, trying to praise and advance. You know, I couldn't see it. I couldn't understand it. But Megan, she she wouldn't let me fall, you know what I mean? She said, I got you, we got this.
Speaker 1: Would you have fallen without her?
Speaker 2: Glory to God, I wouldn't. I don't have to think about that. But I don't know what I would. I mean, she I don't know what I would have done, you know, I mean, well, you know we can talk straight, man, like she she brought me out of a She brought me out of a She saved my life. Man. You know what I mean like and I don't mean that and hyperbole. I mean that in like heartbeat, consciousness, breath, presence. She kept me on this planet, you know what I mean? When when it felt like nobody else wanted me here, you know, nobody, nobody, bro nobody wanted to be here, she did and and that was enough for me in that moment and even after the verdict, bang bang m she kept me here, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, No, take your time. Take your time, man, Take your time. You would have brother talked. You're talking to a brother's root for you, my man. You know I ain't apologizing for that anybody. You wanted the great ones and you know to make no mistake about it, and we all, we all make mistakes in the eyes of God. That's just how it goes. Take your time. I want to touch on something that you wanted people. Evidently you wanted people to know about you. You recently uncovered some childhood traumas in therapy, and you revealed that you had been sexually assaulted as a child. How have you worked through that and when did you start working through that? In light of the kind of conversation that would happen right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been a journey, you know, like I was saying, I was saying to one of your journalistic colleagues earlier that you know, it was a process. And I first started with you start with your heart, you know. I started with Megan. You know, I had just come out of a therapy session and I just really shook up because my therapist had walked me through this thing called limited beliefs. And when I say therapists, I've got like I've got, I'm working, I got five five support systems that you know when I say therapy, except my pastor, you know, I'm talking about that in general, you know. But I had just come out of a personal therapy session and he walked me through that and I landed right on it, and I immediately went into denial. I'm thirty five years old, you know, and I had never touched it. And I called my sister, and you know, because I was down, you know, I was feeling really activated and really a shame like shame on, shame on, shame. And my sister said to me, you know, I know something happened to you when we were young, and I should have been there and I and I wasn't. You know, it's like it's like on the waterfront, you know, you're my big She looked out to me, you know, and and when she said that, she said, I know something happened to you and and and that's why you're different. You know. She had never said something like that to me before. Oh yeah, she had never said something like that to me before. And that just made it real, and it made it or. I couldn't run from it. I couldn't act my way out of it. I couldn't try to lift or weight and try to get it out of my system. She had brought it right to my door, and it's my flesh and blood saying yeah, this happened to us. You know, this happened to you, you know, And I was there and you're not crazy. And then from there, you know, once you kind of peel peel that back, it became clear that like you know, older men in my family, you know, the young ladies you know, who tried it. That wasn't the first That wasn't the first go around. You know, the first go around was with you know, you know, a member of my family, not my immediate family.
Speaker 1: I was getting ready to ask you who was it that assaulted you. I mean, that's the question that everybody would want to know.
Speaker 2: Knowing that, yeah, I mean, all I can say is that it was a family. It was two family members, all right, Yeah, it was two family And.
Speaker 1: How many siblings do you have? By the way, how many siblings do you have?
Speaker 2: Too? Okay?
Speaker 1: Are you the youngest?
Speaker 2: I'm the middle.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're the middle. Middle always gets lost. The middle always get the youngest, and the babies and the oldest, like extension of the parents, the bullies and all of that. You know, before I let you go, let's just brother. You know, with what you've gone through, there's a lot of people who still got a lot of love for you and want to work with you. Michael B. Jordan's one of them. He started with you in Creed Whoopy Goldberg on the View. Matthew mcconnor, he start opposite of you in the film White Boy, Rick. I mean, when you hear about the love that they have for you, the admiration they have for you in terms of how you go about, you know, performing your craft or what have you, especially at this moment in time, A what does it mean to you and b What does it mean to you now compared to what it meant it would have meant to you years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the guy, the guy, the guy in the past, he was incapable, you know what I mean of really feeling love, of really connecting, you know what I mean, like really connecting the type of connection and love that I experienced now, I've never I said to Megan yesterday, you know, say it's the best day of my life, you know what I mean. Like and by the way, like and I've done some really cool quote unquote things you know, within within within the career, within my career, in the industry that we all share. But I just could accepted, you know what I mean, I just I just couldn't accept it. And now you know Whoopy and Mike and McConaughey and you know, hell you you know, to hear the support and to hear the love it means everything. You know, It's it's a it's a battery in my back, you know, because those individuals know me, you know. And and one of the things that you know, Matthew, uh said mc conaughey said to me is you know I believe in you. You know what I mean, They got nothing to do with making movies. You know, Michael B. Jordan is a friend of mine. You know, he's a friend of mine. We may never step on the set again together.
Speaker 1: I hope he's a good brother. That's a good bather.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a that's a damn good brother. And that's a friend of mine, you know. And whoop Be fed me, you know what I mean, fed us at our house, you know. And we talked and we cried, and she gave guidance to me. They don't need nothing from me. They have their careers they have that was everything right, and and and to be in a place now where I can actually accept community. You know, it feels like I don't know what's gonna happen in the future, but presently I know I'm on the right path. As hard as some of these conversations are, as hard as you know, exposing things you know about my past, you know, things that are known and things that aren't known. Man, I just I'm just so grateful, you know, I'm just so grateful to them.
Speaker 1: Well, what do you mean you don't know what's gonna happen in the future, you sitting here talking to me, I'm telling you, right, now you're one of the best actors in the business. What do you mean you don't know what's gonna happen in the future? I mean, what do you I mean what what? What do you think? Is God?
Speaker 2: Mean?
Speaker 1: You do you sure you don't know?
Speaker 2: Well, I got I got some ideas, you know, I got some ideas. But you know it's God's plan. I know that my team is it is pushing like bad man, you know, to to you know, line everything, you know for for a few things that that that could happen this year. And I'm excited about those things, you know. But what it looks like, you know, with with where I am now, you know what it feels like, what the work's going to be. You know, I'm really excited to see that, you know. So that part I don't know. You know, I'll leave that to God.
Speaker 1: Last question for you, Magazine Dreams. What do you want people walking away feeling about this movie? Not just your performance, but you want them to walk away to take away to apply to their own lives. What would that be?
Speaker 2: Open your heart, you know, as hard as it may be, sometimes open your heart and see the see the woman and the man next to you, you know, and love them, and chiefly chiefly look at the person that stares back at you in the mirror and love that person and give them unconditional love. And sometimes it's gonna be tough love where you've got to go in there and lift the weight, you know, for yourself, lift your soul up, you know. And finally, help each other, help each other, even if even if it's hard, help each other, listen to each other. And let's not throw Let's not throw individuals away. You know. Killing is a man that's been thrown away and he tries to give himself back. And I can relate to that too.
Speaker 1: So Magazine Dreams in theaters March twenty first, everybody be sure to check it out. The one and only Jonathan Majors. All the best to you, my man. I'll see you down the line. You take care of yourself, all right, you see down the road, all right. Get my best to Megan. Congratulations yet again, congratulations.
Speaker 2: Really the man you the man and.
Speaker 1: I met at when I said to ladies and gentlemen, he is a great actor. He is a great actor. I mean, people talk about the greatness of Denzel Washington, my all time favorite. Love me some Morgan Freeman. I'm a huge dropped Robert de Niro, al Pacino fan, Matthew mcconna, he is fantastic. Tom Hanks is all world of the worldly. It's a whole bunch of people that I absolutely love and marvel that in terms of their talent and ability and abilities as actors and actresses. You know, Anne Hathaway, I love her, Meryl Strip, Meryl Street, I'm sorry, I love her, you know, of course, I mean, it's just so many be Angela Bassett, I mean, the queen, the Queen, Okay, But this brother, Jonathan Major's is a special, special actor that was in root to start and people talking about him ultimately being the next Denzel in terms of his cachet because of how much they marveled at his acting ability, and all of it got derailed. Now, to be very very clear, to reiterate to our audience, he was convicted. He was convicted one kund of a misdemeanor third degree is sold in one count of second degree harassment of his then ex girlfriend, Gray Jabari. There's no getting around that. None of us were there. We were an eyewitnesses. He was found guilty. Damn it. That means he's guilty, Okay, in our court system, that's the way it is. He didn't come on here and say he was innocent, all right, So let's get that out the way first. And then the recent audio tape that a lot of people want to point to. That's where my eyebrow gets raised, because you see, the guilt has already been established and so has whatever requisite punishment the courts have handed down. And now that he's trying to resurrect his career because as he articulated, he had lost everything. The week the movie is coming out, this audio tape comes out thatical incidence. Are we at least allowed to say that's a bit peculiar or weird? Are we at least allowed to do that? Again, this is not as all him from what he was convicted of. He can't be absolved from what he was convicted of that stays with him for the rest of his life. He openly admits that. Ain't nobody's sitting up there trying to give him a pat on the back for something like that. But in our society, once you pay your penance, you're supposed to be allowed to move on, and clearly it appears someone doesn't want that to happen. And by the way, he's been accused by others in fairness because we're gonna keep it one hunt, We're gonna keep it a buck here, right, But with this ex girlfriend is where the conviction kicked in. Fair enough, fair enough. I'm just saying, the timing of all of this, how can we hear about this at the trial, the time and of all of it. Y'all make of that what you will. I hope this movie is successful, hear I have not seen it yet. I heard his performance was sensational, and I hope everybody gets to move on and live a happy life. Nobody wants to be defined by their worst of mistakes. And I'm not planning on judging him that now. I might be in the minority. Other people might be about doing that. Fine, but he is a sensational actor and I'm looking forward to seeing him in this movie, and I hope that if he is every bit as sensational as I think he is, as others have told me he is, that he will be recognized for that and be allowed to move forward. That's where I'm coming from with it. That's where I'm coming from with it.