Speaker 1: Think about this, what makes this team so impervious to outside noise and influences, whether guys are holding out or you have almost a near legit tragedy over the last weekend, and you guys always seem to be able to you know, soon right back in.
Speaker 2: We got great leaders in his locker room, and we got people who follow the leaders, and you know, we got leaders that echo what the coaches are are preaching. And so I think that's the that's the reason our locker room is able to stay focused.
Speaker 3: You been able to.
Speaker 1: See Jordan kind of grow up here over the last three years.
Speaker 3: In what ways has he grown up?
Speaker 1: And what was it like seeing him do what he did?
Speaker 3: I mean, you've seen it.
Speaker 2: I honestly, every time he touched the ball in my recollection he looked like that that he looked like tonight, but you know, obviously becoming him more of a probe. But he I mean, I'm sure he's grown up over than that last couple of years, but it's not like I can see a glaring Oh. He matured like he came in pretty mature, you know, and uh, he was always ready for his opportunity. Even being third fourth back, he was always ready. And uh, he came in closed a lot of games for us and ran tough, and he he earned everybody's respect.
Speaker 4: He said he during the offseason, he had a jugs machine, went home, his dad was practicing with him. He really took the off season seriously. So did you see more focus when he came in this year?
Speaker 2: I didn't see him when he came in cause I went here, you know. I don't know if you heard it, but nah, I mean yeah, when I came in, I mean, obviously just talking to him before before the game. You know, we knew he was gonna be RB one today. You know when we found out. When we found out he was gonna be RB one, you know, I went up to him and just you know what, you gave him a little little pep talk. See where he was, and he was, you know, laser focused, ready to go. And I knew from that point on, I ain't have to worry. But I knew he was gonna have a a a great game. I knew it. So I'm glad he proved me right.
Speaker 4: How did you feel game one versus other game ones?
Speaker 1: I mean, what was it a for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It was uncharted waters for me.
Speaker 2: You know, I've never been in a situation where I didn't have the luxury of being able to knock the rust off in camp. You know, I've never came off of what six month layoff? Seven month layoff and uh right in the game week, you know what I'm saying. So that was new for me. I really didn't know what to expect. I mean, obviously I played a lot of football, so I knew it would come back to match and know how long it takes. Obviously there's rust involved. You know, got to get in football shape. I hadn't played football. It's you know, you can't you can't really replicate, you know, the the exhaustion that you that you kind of put yourself through during the football game, especially old lineman. You know, it's like pushing the truck every play, you know. So I, I honestly, I didn't know what to expect tonight. I have a lot of confidence in myself to to go and play at a high level, but like I said, it's uncharted water, So I didn't know how much that would affect me.
Speaker 3: Me for a week.
Speaker 1: Two, just get him a short week. You had to have an ip this week, I mean, are you worried about Minnesota at all.
Speaker 3: No, no worry. Are you worried right what it'll feel like when you wake up tomorrow?
Speaker 2: No, we got a little cold tub and there. If it hurt that bad, I'm gonna go jump in.
Speaker 3: Did you guys? A couple of the del practice was tremendous.
Speaker 1: You could tell you're ready? Could you tell?
Speaker 3: Walking? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I felt I walked in. I'm like, damn, everybody is like laser focus, everybody flying around. It's like not a lot of joking going on. It's like we got a lot of new players in the locker room that's already playing at San Francisco. You know, at what we expect around here. So you know, I looked at all the young guys and the draft and just like, damn, I I n. You know, obviously we had a good roster last year. I didn't really see I didn't know that they can improve it. But I mean, in my opinion, we we improved, you know, and those guys are playing their bus.
Speaker 4: Soo Roni who's at a rookie starting his first.
Speaker 2: Start today, Yeah, I'm I'm thrilled to go back and watch the game just kind of see how he did.
Speaker 3: Obviously he played well.
Speaker 2: We p we all as a group, ran the ball pretty well, we protected pretty well. I think I'm not sure what the SAC numbers look like, but you know, I can't remember anything, just you know, blatant. But obviously his head has to be spinning week one. You know, you got a Jets defensive line that's kind of been you know, talked about throughout the last couple of years as being you know, the defense in all, you know, not even just the the line front seven, the cornerbacks.
Speaker 3: You know, we we've heard a lot about him.
Speaker 2: So I'm sure his head was spinning, you know, going out there getting his first start.
Speaker 3: But you know, obviously I think he played well.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it yet, but just going off the results, I think he played well.
Speaker 4: He felt like they were doing stunts just for him, but he seemed to handle it pretty well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, I mean you got a rookie, you know, and you got those type of guys across across from him. You're gonna try to test them, you know. So I'm pretty sure he did well, I hope.
Speaker 1: So first touchdown, drive, get eleven runs out of twelve. Uh, you just Kyle, just getting into it, So let's go.
Speaker 3: What would you feel about now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, obviously we wanted to to keep them, keep that D line moving. We didn't want them to just be able to pin their ears back and pass rush's what they do best. So you know, they want to get a runing side to side, get get uh JP going downhill like he did, and uh think the game plan worked out perfectly.
Speaker 3: You tell your quarterback and like, YO tired, Nah nah, I'm definitely not gonna scare them like that. Nah. Alright, alrighty y'all take care