Speaker 1: If your football team had one option in their playbook, the results probably wouldn't be great. The same could be said for your investments. Cibo index options like SPX and XSP can help expand your investing strategies with cash settlement and potential tax advantages. If you're ready for a more dynamic game plan, head to Better with Options dot com. Cebo life is better with options, Your investments.
Speaker 2: Could be too.
Speaker 1: There are risks associated with Cibo company products. Review the disclosures and disclaimers at cbo dot com. Slash us underscore disclaimers.
Speaker 3: All Right, Welcome in episode seventy six What's Right with Nick Right podcast and YouTube show, our week four NFL gambling show and listening to yours. How this works. We'll give you five picks a week, we give you one lock. We might give you some exotics. Demanse makes me an offer. Who more on that stuff later in the show. Because I actually lost the offer bet to you, uh so, I owe you fifty dollars we discussed on Thursday's pod. There's a lot a lot here. We break the games down into four categories. My picks, stay aways, be carefuls, and perfectly priced. Now the reason you would listen to me on this is theoretically, if I'm making you money, I'm giving out good picks. We can show you my record thus far. It's not great. We've been two and three every god for saken week. We give you one lock a week. In those five we've missed two in a row. But that's where the real frustration comes. Because two weeks ago our lock was Baltimore minus three and a half against Miami and they are up twenty one points in the fourth quarter and they blew it. You can start the clock, they blew it. And last week our lock with San Francisco minus one and a half, and that was as painful of a gambling loss for you and for me as I've ever had. Even when Denver took the lead, the bat was still very live. If San Francisco, if Jimmy g doesn't throw that last pick kick a field goal, win by two. So the reason I, while I'm sick to my stomach about it, the reason I don't I haven't questioned the process is this because we have told you to be Oh. And the teaser we gave out last week was it it was Philly, which covered Houston, which covered and the Chiefs who blew it, which is why teasers are But here's the thing. If you've been listening to us on this been three weeks of NFL gambling, you are down just three units plus the big six wins nine losses. We should be eight and seven and three and zero on the locks. Our two locks have been our two worst speeds of the year. We also got screwed in the Jacksonville game in week one, in Carolina game in week one, and we've only really gotten lucky once and that was the Arizona Vegas game. But the process is sound. We haven't had any true disasters. We just need one outstanding week five and oh might be too much. Four and one would be great to be back on track and to really after the first month of the season like teams in the NFL two and two after one month we can deal with. If we're around five hundred after a month, we can deal with it. So we are giving out five picks this week. They are as follows, and we will explain them as follows. The first one is you gotta wake up early to see this game Minnesota minus two and a half against New Orleans in London. Demons if you remember when you and I were guessing the lines on Sunday and you told me, I guess this line, and you told I think I said, because you said to me Minnesota at New Orleans and I said, I probably Minnesota by about three. You said, yeah, two and a half, and then we realized the game was in London. I don't understand how Minnesota is less than a field goal favorite on a neutral site against a New Orleans team that sucks. That stinks. Jameis Winston, as of today, is yet to practice this week. We'll see, Like we don't have the latest injury report for Thursday, but didn't practice on Wednesday. Dennis Allen consistently has shown throughout his career's not an NFL head coach. The skill position guys for the Saints are banged up. Minnesota, on the other hand, we know Kirk Cousin stinks at night. Well, now he gets to play at six in the morning. Well it's not really in the morning, but it's in London. We understand. I think Minnesota is a good team. I have no evidence whatsoever that New Orleans is a good team. New Orleans beat Atlanta by the skin of their teeth in Week one needed a sixteen point fourth quarter comeback. They then got bullied by Tampa and lost, I would say, convincingly to Carolina, a game that at one point was twenty two to seven against Carolina, which is not proven to be good. Yea, I think Minnesota is a good team. I think New Orleans is not a good team. I'm laying less than a field goal. I really like this game. Minnesota minus two and a half against New Orleans in London. That's pick one. I almost made it our lock of the week. I didn't quite do that, to be totally honest, because this isn't really sound logically, but it's the first it's the nine am start time or whatever it is. I don't want to risk losing my lock before the NFL actually gets going. I just put such a damper on my day. I don't want to risk it. All right now, we are yet to include a Chiefs game in any of our picks. However, if you remember our analysis so far in discussing the Chiefs games, we said in Week one we expect the Chiefs to be winning by double digits, but we didn't want to lay. I think it was six against Arizona because they won't quit the good backdoor cover. They didn't quit. They did score a bunch late. The Chiefs were just up by like thirty though, so the analysis was sound there. Week two, we said Kansas City minus three. We liked Kansas City minus three and a half or four against the Chargers. We wanted to stay away from. The Chiefs won by three. Week three, we included the Chiefs in the be careful area because it fell like a little too easy of a line. The colt stink the Chiefs are awesome? Why aren't they favored by a touchdown?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: I didn't think the Chiefs could lose outright, but we had that one right as well. For the first time, we're including the Chiefs and one of our picks. They just have to beat the Bucks. I believe they will beat the Bucks. Kin City minus one.
Speaker 2: Is the play.
Speaker 3: Patrick Mahomes. We've gone over it as the greatest September quarterback in league history. The Chiefs have a little bit of get back in them for this game because the Bucks did beat them in the Super Bowl, and the Chiefs blew that game last week. Tampa doesn't shouldn't feel like they blew that game last week. Tampa against Green Bay. Was lucky to be in the game at the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Additional, Mahomes knows this might be the last time he ever plays Brady. In fact, unless both teams make the Super Bowl, or unless Brady changes teams, this will be the last time he ever plays Brady. You don't play the NFC team more than once every few years. This is going to be Mahomes's last shot at Brady, unless both teams make the super Bowl this year or Brady keeps playing longer. I don't think the Chiefs are going to have the kicking issues they had last week. I don't think the Chiefs are going to have the drop passes they had last week, the cowardly fourth down decisions they had last week. Tampa, on the other hand, I think is going to struggle.
Speaker 2: This game is going to be in October.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: Patrick mahums the best September Rady quarterback.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what, that's a fair point. I still like the Chiefs. You know what, you are correct, though, it will be in October. Well done, sir. The final September game was Bengals Dolphins. My apologies. That's a good point. I didn't realize it the day before my birthday. Actually, I don't think Kana City is going to have the cowardly fourth down issues that had had this past week. And I think Tampa, even with the weapons back, is going to struggle to score twenty one points. The Chiefs in Mahomes' career have lost twice ever when the defense allows less than twenty seven points. Oddly enough, both were to the Colts. One was last week. So can Tampa get to twenty seven? I don't think so. The Chiefs won't lose a back to back games where the defense plays well. I believe in Mahomes. I actually do believe in Tampa's well. But we said before the year the most brutal part of Tampa's schedule was this opening month. They're dealing with even more injuries than we thought. It then softens up greatly. If you remember, for the year, I said, if you gave me odds, I would bet Tampa under one and a half wins through four weeks. I love Tampa at under two wins through four weeks, knowing if they go two and two it's a push. I don't think Tampa's going three and one in the first month. I don't think Brady's just right yet. I do think the Chiefs offensive line bounces back. I like Kansa City minus one, all right, one more favorite, and I understand that underdogs are usually the sharper side of things. This one, however, I think it's gonna fall into a few of my rules.
Speaker 2: You gotta explain yourself a bit on this one.
Speaker 3: Okay, Las Vegas minus three at home against Denver, yep, Okay.
Speaker 2: Serious, any game that russ was due, it's this one against the Raiders.
Speaker 3: Why.
Speaker 2: I mean, the Raiders are ah and three, they're just not good. And then Russell Wilson, I feel like, given his history and with that one drive that he was himself, I think they we're going to see a lot more of that in the Raiders game.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's what I think. I don't think the Raiders are going to be four and thirteen, and they got to start winning games at some point. Okay, they're at home, they're desperate. Denver meanwhile, maybe feeling a little better about itself than it should being two and one when they're and not playing up to that level. Additionally, I said, until proven otherwise. Nathaniel Hackett is a must fade against a good coach. Now, I don't know that Josh McDaniels is a good coach, and I wouldn't love Denver at minus three and a half. And in fact, I think right now you can get them in some spots at minus two and a half. If I wanted to try to juice my numbers a bit, I would have. The producers have changed it, but we use the Fox Bet lines at the moment. The super contest locks our lines lock, so we got locked in at three. I think the Raiders win this game. The Denver offense has been absolutely brutal. I think DeVante Adams has a bounce back game after a couple quiet weeks, and I think the Raiders get to one and three.
Speaker 2: What's up if the Raiders don't bounce back this week? What's the narrative moving forward about the Raiders? Or yes, the Raiders that McDaniels is the wrong guy. Okay, I mean Derek Carr will catch some of it. But they were a playoff team last year. The playoff team. But think about that. Henry Ruggs had the tragedy, Gruden had the horrifying emails, They had a oh yeah, they got a bunch of bunch of stopped.
Speaker 3: Last year and they made the playoffs. Then they add Devanta Adams, they start ow owing four disaster. Additionally, the Raiders' biggest weakness for years has been they can't create a pass rush. Well, luckily, Russell Wilson creates one of his own by the way he handles himself in the pocket, he hurts his offensive line. I think the I think the general public is gonna love the Broncos on the money line and the Broncos plus the points. I like the Raiders at home. Laying the three points now to some dogs first few weeks is the type of game I wouldn't have bet, and I'd say to stay away because you know why, I just don't want to watch it. That's no way to make money. The Bears play the Giants.
Speaker 2: You bet on Chicago every week, No, I don't.
Speaker 3: This is the first time I bet on Chicago, first time I've bet against them. I bet against them in week one. Always Chicago has been involved. That that's fair because week one. Let me see who they've played each week and I'll explain it. So week one they were playing the Niners in the monsoon and that one, I went with the Niners. Week two, my lock, I had Green Bay and I went against them. So I've gone against Chicago every weekend. It's not that and now and then three I had Houston plus two and a half in a game that was stolen from me, absolute theft that that one didn't cover. These Chicago wins on a field goal at the gun after a terrible Davis Mills interception. This week, I'm going with the Bears. The Bears plus three against the Giants. Here's why. I know the Bears can run the ball.
Speaker 4: I know the.
Speaker 3: Bears are not going to ask Justin Fields to throw the football because they're one with him throwing twenty three passes. The Giants are on a short week. The Giants just lost Sterling Shepherd. You know, unfortunately for the season, Kenny Galladay has been a disaster. The Bears are just gonna say, we're gonna stop Saquon. Add to that, it's been two weeks since Daniel Jones fumbled. He's got one coming that much. You can guarantee that's me, Revin. If you hear the background noise, this is me, Revin, my engine to bet this bit game. This is a just a vintage grab the points game. I'm getting Chicago. I'm getting a full field goal. They absolutely could win the game out right. Whoever wins this game, by the way, is going to be the most fraudulent three to one in recent memories. I mean, these are two two and one teams that are just awful. But I'm getting the points. I don't think the Giants. I think the Giants fans are a little heartbroken from last week. I think the MetLife is not going to exactly be rocking for them. I like fading Daniel Jones. I don't know that Daniel Jones deserves to be a full field goal favorite over just about anybody. Also, when it comes to the Giants, I understand everyone loves the story of the Giants, or they did love the story of the Giants. Let me remind you what the Giants have done this year. In Week one, they play the Titans. It takes a last minute drive, plus a two point conversion, plus Randy Bullock missing a forty five yard field goal for them to want win. Week two, they beat Carolina at home on a fifty six yard field goal. Is the deciding play. That is, despite the fact that they won the turnover battle two to nothing. They beat Carolina nineteen sixteen, and week three they got beat by Cooper Rush in Dallas, so they're two to one. Yet they've been outscored on the season. They've shown no ability to beat a team by any significant margin. Both of their wins have come down to kicks in the final minutes. Chicago plus three and now my lock of the week, a team that is catching six and a half that I believe is going to win the game outright, and in fact, I even might have our first forget teaser, our first parlay of the week later.
Speaker 2: In the show.
Speaker 3: Jacksonville plus six and a half at Philly. Jacksonville is one defensive laps away from being three and up. Week two, they played the Colts, who are not good but not horrific, and blanked them twenty four to nothing. Week three, they played the Chargers and kicked the shit out of them. Philly, meanwhile, absolutely has looked very impressive. However, they've only played one team I truly believe in, and that team was Minnesota and it was on Monday Night, which is Kirk Cousins kryptonite. Week one, Philly played Detroit. Week three, Philly played Washington. Philly also the last two weeks has done something odd, jumped out to huge leads and then done nothing. Twenty four to seven was the halftime score against Minnesota, the final score twenty four to seven. Twenty four to nothing was the halftime score against Washington, final score twenty four to eight. So Philly has scored by the way. They all scored twenty four points in the first half of Week one, but they added fourteen more. Philly has not been a great second half team. Jacksonville I think will win this game out right. I would be shocked if they get blown out. This line opened at seven, and I told you Betty with it back before you retired from betting that betting Jacksonville plus seven was the move because it was gonna move a bit towards Jacksonville. It dated six and a half. Trevor Lawrence is the real fing deal. I like Jaleen Herds played great. Trevor Lawrence is better than him. Jacksonville's defense, with the number one pick of the draft Walker, he has been outstanding. They have a totally revamped defense. Doug Peterson has been good. Trevor Lawrence has been outstanding. That last two weeks they have won by a combined fifty two points. Philly also is a very good team, but they are not a juggernaut despite their record.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: What's the what's the well? Do you have a Are we good or no?
Speaker 2: No? No, no.
Speaker 3: I didn't know if you were gonna have an issue with my field, with my pick here your eyes.
Speaker 2: No. I like Philly the I don't like them like on this line, but I like Philly.
Speaker 3: I think Philly is a good team, and I think right now I laughed at people before the year that were saying the Eagles could be the one seed in the NFC. I was wrong. I think they will be the one seed in the NFC. Here's the other reason why I like Jacksonville. Here. Whether Philly will admit it or not, they know they don't need this game. Listen to what Philly has the rest of the way. I'll read you all their games at Arizona, Okay, A little tough home for Dallas, home for Pittsburgh at Houston, home for Washington at Indy, a little tough home for green Bay, very tough home for Tennessee at the Giants, at the Bears, at the Cowboys, home for New Orleans home for the Giants. They have four semi They have three semi two semi tough games, the Packers game and the Jags game. Every other game they play one of the worst teams in the league. I like Jacksonville. I believe in Trevor Lawrence. It's my lock of the week. So there's my five picks. Minnesota minus two and a half, Kent City minus one, Vegas minus three, Chicago plus three, and Jacksonville plus six and a half. We are going four and one at a minimum, we are getting the lock. At a minimum, five and zero could be on deck. If next week I come back here and we're two and three again, we gotta start the process over.
Speaker 2: I think we got to switch seats at that point in the Gambling Show.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, that's also by the way, We're gonna go through the rest of the slate quickly. In the B block and the Sea block will give you our survivor pick, which is the one thing we've done well in the nation where eighty percent of people have lost their survivor picks. Already, we've given you three winners, and Demons is gonna pick his three favorite bets of the week and We're gonna start tracking that as well to see if at the end of the season he would have been profitable if he didn't retire from gambling. All that coming up next What's Right.
Speaker 4: This episode is brought to you by Unstoppable. Discover the inspiring true story about Anthony Roeblas, who defined every expectation to become a national wrestling champion, and Unstoppable, a new original movie from Amazon MGM Studios and director William Goldenberg, evoking the excitement and come orado of classic sports dramas and thrilling wrestling matches. Unstoppable features an all star ensemble cast including Jarrel Jerome, Jennifer Lopez, dun Cheatle, Michael Tania, and Bobby Knavali. Watch Unstoppable now exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome back in What's Right? Nick Wright, Episode number seventy six, Week four NFL Gambling Show. Just gave you our five picks. We'll give you the exotics and the survivor pick and everything later in the show, but right now, we're going to go through the other eleven games on the slate in what category they're and we're gonna start with the stay aways. Demonse what's the first one?
Speaker 2: Uh? New England at green Bay? Green Bay favored by nine and a half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a stay away for a number of reasons. One is the Patriots are pretending like Mac Jones might play, He's not gonna play.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Now, do I believe green Bay has the ability to just kick the crap out of the Patriots? Of course I do, but I ain't the Patriots. If Hoyer's the quarterback, the game plan might be ball control, run the ball, punt fest and I could see a scenario where this the Patriots never have a chance to win the game, but are also it's a ten point game ish the whole way and they So it's a stay away because with Hoyer, I think there is a real possibility the Patriots plays such a conservative ball control style that it's tough for the Packers to score the If you're gonna lay ten, you want to believe the team can get to at least twenty seven, and I'm not certain the Patriots style of play is gonna allow that. I love the Packers are if you haven't left in your Survivor contest, this is the week to use them. They are no doubt winner, but it's a stay away from me. What's the next one?
Speaker 2: Oh, we got Arizona at Carolina, with Carolina favored by one. He's very strange.
Speaker 3: Why is that strange? Tell me?
Speaker 2: Tell me. I could see how a lot of people aren't going to stay away from that.
Speaker 3: Why what side do you like on it?
Speaker 2: Arizona.
Speaker 3: Arizona's been so bad, man, I get it. But this is to me a stay away because Carolina's offense has looked absolutely abysmal. Baker's not been good. Arizona. It seems like everybody hates each other. I have no feel. I know what Carolina does well. They play good defense. I know what they don't do well, everything on the offensive side of the ball. Sorry Baker side from Christian McCaffery. Arizona, on the other hand, for like fifteen minutes this season looked super dynamic and exciting, and every other part of this season has looked absolutely blah and terrible. If I had to pick a side, it would be Carolina. But this is just to be a vintage stay away because you don't know any given week what you're going to get from either of these teams. All right, next, go ahead? Did you want to say something.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's fine, Okay, Jets Pittsburgh's favorite by three and a half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I'm not laying more than a field goal with Mitch Trubisky, and I'm never ever betting on either Joe Flacco or It's probably gonna be Zack Wilson. By the time this comes out, people might know Zack Wilson, but Zack Wilson is Zach Wilson in his first game back. Is the reason we created stayaways because we have no no, and that's not a knock on Zach, but you have no idea how healthy he actually is, what he's gonna look like. So you can't bet the Jets. You can't bet the Jets getting you know, less than four points. And I'm certainly not going to lay more than a field goal with I might have said Jacoby Brisett, but Mitchell. Okay, I'm not laying more than a field goal with Mitch Trubisky. So that's a vintage stay away all right now. To be careful. Be careful is the category where it seems like they're trying to bait you into one side go ahead.
Speaker 2: We got Miami at Cincinnati with Cincinnati favored by four points.
Speaker 3: Okay, this started off when it was Cincinnati. It was Cincinnati minus two and a half, and now all the money has moved to Cincinnati minus. Just on the Cincinnati side where Cincinnati minus four. This is a be careful because I do think Cincinnati is gonna win, but I actually think Cincinnati has become too trendy of a pick. I think everyone wants like, Oh, I know everyone's saying what I think is true, which is I know Miami is three and oz and Cincinnatis one and two. But I like Cincinnati in this spot at four points. Be careful at two and a half where it opened. Loved Cincinnati. Now you got to lay four. That would such a critical number to be crossing over that three Dolphins?
Speaker 2: Are those boys? Man? Well?
Speaker 3: And you love the Dolphins in this spot. I think they're gonna be one of your picks. And by the way we're talking about this now everyone will have known at this point what has happened, but we can still include it because we're doing it before the game. Four is too much, and I can't go with Miami because I think since I's gonna win out right, So if I take Miami plus the points, like you, if you take an underdog that's less than a touchdown, you want to believe they can win the game out right. I don't think they will, and I think too much of the public is on Cincinnati, which is also the money line side. I'm on, just be careful. I wouldn't bet it. And thankfully, by the time you guys are hearing this, you will have not been able to take this advice because the game will have happened. You will have either bet it or not.
Speaker 2: Next Oh, we got Atlanta at home versus Cleveland and they are one and a half point underdogs. All right, Atlanta is one and a half point underdogs. Yeah, okay, you got it right. Oh okay, no, no, I thought so.
Speaker 3: You said exactly right. Uh So, here's the deal. Everyone in the world is gonna take Cleveland. Cleveland should be three and up. They've been running all over everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nick Chubb, are they going to be able to stop the run?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Everybody's going to be on Cleveland. Ye careful, now, gotta be careful now, guys, Atlanta runs the ball exceptionally well. Cleveland is still starting. Jacoby Brissett. The entire gambling public is going to be laying points on the road with Jacoby Brissett. I'd be shocked if Miles Garrett plays. He's in this terrible car accident. Cleveland is has looked awesome. There's going to be a game where Jacoby looks terrible. Atlanta, meanwhile, is feeling like, did we save our season with that win against Seattle? Are we alive now? Do I feel good enough to bet Atlanta? I don't, But I think there's going to be a game where the Action Network it's out eighty two percent of the handles on Cleveland minus less than a field goal. Be very, very careful.
Speaker 2: Next, we got Baltimore at home versus Buffalo and they are three point underdogs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Baltimore's three point underdogs. Here's why I say be careful. People are gonna look at what Tua did to the Baltimore secondary. Buffalo coming off that terrible loss. Buffalo is still on the top of everyone's power rankings, and they are going to be hammering the Bills. Everyone's going to be on the Bills. I actually do think the Bills are gonna win this game. Wow, why are you shocked by that?
Speaker 2: I mean the overrated Bills versus your guy Lamar and the Ravens.
Speaker 3: Well, the Ravens defense has been brutal. It's been simply brutal. And I mean they let Mac Jones throw for three hundred yards now they picked him off a bunch. The Ravens defense against Buffalo scares me. But that three points I don't know about it, and I know the whole world's going to be on Buffalo, and something just tells me, even though I like that somehow, and I know it's only a one or two point win. You know what I could see happening in this game. I'm not predicting this, but I want to put it out there in case it does. I could see this being a game that is decided on a failed two point conversion by Baltimore and Buffalo wins but doesn't cover they finally get their close win. I see a lot of I know the whole world's going to be on Buffalo. I also would be on Buffalo. Something uneasy in my stomach about this game. Just be careful and if you feel like you must better side, keep in mind this will be one of the only times you ever get Baltimore at home getting a whole field goal. The smart money would be on Baltimore. I think the public's going to be on Buffalo. Be careful here.
Speaker 2: Next one h we got the Rams at San Francisco. San Francisco is favored by one and a half. Okay.
Speaker 3: The reason I say be careful is I think I can't imagine anyone betting San Francisco here. Yeah, the Rams after the Week one hiccup have looked good. They are laying less than a field goal, and they are going to be the super public side. However, last year's NFC championship came notwithstanding Kyle Shanahan has owned McVeigh. I think the Niners have an outstanding defense, but they don't have Trent Williams. It's the best player on their team. So for all these reasons, the public is going to be on the Rams. History says it's the Niners.
Speaker 2: Is that left tackle still going to be injured?
Speaker 3: That's why I said the best player. Oh okay, that's what I'm talking about Trent Williams. Yeah, no, he's not going to be playing, at least I dont think he's gonna be playing. As a recording of this, I don't wouldn't have it in me to bet on Jimmy g with no Trent Williams playing points against Aaron definite, which one the Rams side of it? Yes, see, this is why you gotta be careful, demon Zay says, definitely one of his picks. This is what I'm talking about, that the square better is going to be all over the Rams. I might create the be careful category based on I might just text you and text our group and see what side you love. All right, we'll very quickly go through perfectly priced.
Speaker 2: Go ahead. We got Washington at Dallas with Dallas favored by three points.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what it should be, I mean, doubtless. And they're both mediocre teams, both with below average quarterbacks. Dallas is at home, Dallas has a great defense. If I had to bet a side here, it would be Dallas purely because Carson Wentz has got sacked nine times by Philly. What's DeMarcus Lawrence and Michael Parson's gonna do? But Dallas is on a short week. That that line's exactly right.
Speaker 2: Next, uh, Seattle at Detroit in Detroit's favor by four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I almost included Detroit in my picks. Okay, but then I thought about it, and I was like, Okay, Detroit hadn't been favored in a game in years until a couple of weeks ago. Now they're favored by more than a field goal. Feels a little rich. Gino hasn't played terribly this year. The Detroit defense is not great. I expect Detroit to win. I expect it to be a one score game. You've got to give them. You can't call it a field goal game because you can't say Detroit and Seattle are the same quality team. They're not. Detroit's better price. Just right next, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Houston's five point underdogs at home against the Chargers.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The reason I know this is perfectly priced is well, I shouldn't say the reason I know it's perfectly priced. The Chargers should be seven and a half point favorites in this spot. But no Rashawon Slater, no Joey Bosa banged up Justin Herbert. That's got to be worth about three points, and so they should be seven and a half or eight point favorites. Those injuries knock it down at least a field goal. Expect the Chargers to win. The Chargers are gonna be a popular suicide pick this week. If you don't have a Green Bay available to you. But I don't think you can favor the Chargers by a full touchdown with those guys missing.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Next one, Indianapolis favored by three and a half points at home versus Tennessee.
Speaker 3: Okay, at two and a half, this would be in my picks.
Speaker 2: Okay, three and a half those just right.
Speaker 3: Indy's not gonna beat anybody resoundingly right now. The offensive line hasn't been good. There might be in a bit of an emotional letdown after the Chiefs. The Titans, on the other hand, stink, But I expect this to be a low scoring, fast running game, centric three point four point game, three and a half points, exactly right.
Speaker 2: So we got Dallas, Detroit, Houston in Indianapolis here. Should we just rename the perfectly priced to games that Nick does not want to watch? No, I've been looking at these games, man.
Speaker 3: This week it happened, except yeah, this week it happened to except for what. Well, I'm interested in seeing how the Chargers look.
Speaker 2: Oh of course, yeah, yeah, idea, seeing.
Speaker 3: How the Chargers look. And you know, I have a lot of money writing on Indie being decent this year. Okay, so I'm a little interested in that as well. But this week the perfect I think the perfectly priced games do coincide a bit with some of the worst games of the week. That's fine, all right, demand's picks, my survivor pick. I've got a parlay for you this week, and Demandy's gotten offer. We do all that and we wrap the show next Welcome back in What's Right? Nick Right? Final segment, Episode seventy six, Week four Gambling Show. All right, so we already gave you our five picks of the week. I'm just going to reiterate them real quick. Minnesota minus two and a half in London against New Orleans, Ken City minus one at Tampa. We don't yet know if that game's actually going to be at Tampa. We think it is. It could be moved to Minneapolis, but as of recording, it's still going to be at Tampa. Las Vegas mines three against Denver, Chicago getting three against the Giants, and Jacksonville getting six and a half against Philly. The lock of the week is Jacksonville getting six and a half at Philly. That is also going to be our first parlay. We are money line, so just to win. I already have put it in actually a money line parlay, and this could be dead by the time people hear this. Put it in Monday evening Jacksonville money line, Cincinnati money line that pays. Let me see exactly what I got it at, cause I got Cincinnati at minus one ninety Jacksonville at plus two to twenty. That play pays plus four eighty five, So one hundred bucks when four and eighty five bucks or however you do it. That's our first parlay of the year. It will go on the Ledger. I think Cincinnati by the time you will have heard this will have won. I think the last remaining undefeated team will be Philly, and I think by Sunday evening there will be zero remaining undefeated teams. It is that that's the parlay Cincinnati and Jacksonville. So that is our one exotic this week. We now also have to love that graphic. We now have to give you out our Survivor pick. Week one, Survivor we gave you was Baltimore Alive. Week two, we gave you was Green Bay Alive. Week three we gave you was Minnesota Alive. This week, the Survivor pick is the chargers. Do I feel great about it? I don't. This is a week you really want to have Green Bay available to you. Chargers are on the road and they're banged up Houston. On the other hand, I don't think it's actually trying to win. I think the Chargers, now, if just for our purposes, that's locked in. Obviously, if justin Herbert all of a sudden isn't playing, you can change it by Sunday morning. The chargers of the pick all right, uh is there? So what are we doing here? Demon say, how do you want to do it? What are you? What are we doing next?
Speaker 2: Are we doing the exotics? Yeah? Oh yeah, you get You gave me a lesson last week in these teaser things. Yeah, let's see if I got it right. Yeah. What do you think of me doing a three teamer Jackson plus sixty and a half points, Casey plus nine points? Yeah, and the Packers just to win and at that line six hundred wins five hundred minus one twenty. Sorry, so six hundred wins five hundred. What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: I mean, that's a really good teaser. Yeah, I mean that's a really good teaser. I mean, you're not supposed to cross the zero on the Kansas City thing. What a three team ten pointer? Oh boy, and you're here's the here's the problem with that one. I'm just gonna be honest. You're getting no teaser value on Jacksonville, not enough at least like it's It's the thing with ten point teasers is they always look good because you get to move the lines ten points. But I get with Jacksonville. You'd love it even more if they're plus seven and a half. And so the ten point teaser it crosses all the way to plus seventeen and a half. But the Packers just win the Chiefs to keep it within a score Jacksonville not to get blown out. All right, you might have sold me on that one. I gotta think about it, and I gotta see all the lines move. But I like that one a lot. That's a good teaser. That's a really good teaser. Do you know before we get to the offer, do you know what your three picks are gonna be?
Speaker 2: Yet? Yes? All right?
Speaker 3: What listen, we have to add these to our ledger and we'll keep the score. We'll add Demonte's score sheet to it. What are your three picks this week?
Speaker 2: Uh so. My three picks are first of all that I'm bopping off you on one of them. I like the Minnesota versus New Orleans Minnesota and a half. I've got to go with that one.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 2: My other one is Miami at Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: You're taking Miami plus the four yep.
Speaker 2: I honestly want the original line when it was when I looked at it last week.
Speaker 3: No you don't.
Speaker 2: It was more than your oh wait, yeah, yeah, yeah, I love that. And then the.
Speaker 3: Rams, the Rams plus one and a half exactly, so Demanse's Yeah, two of them are the exact side. I said people that the square better is gonna want to bet.
Speaker 2: I'm there with him, and one is my pick, yep. Okay, all right.
Speaker 3: The way this is gonna work is these are all since Demanse is retired from NFL betting, These are all one hundred dollars wagers. I am going to keep them in a ledger, and if Demanse is profitable at the end of the year, I'm going to pay out what the profit would have been. So you're getting a total gambling free roll to learn that you would not be profiting. I'm also getting a free roll because I am not concerned at all that you are long term profitable. Okay, all right, what's the offer this week?
Speaker 2: All right, so last week you accepted an offer for me and you lost.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was looking good though when the Chiefs it was the Giants were the last undefeated team, and that bet was very live. You were nervous. But yeah, I owe you fifty dollars, which is why we did double or nothing on something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did the double or nothing on.
Speaker 3: Uh the it was Oh, it was the it was Thursday night game. Yeah I have Yeah, we did it on due so we'll yeah, okay, sweet, same thing, so we'll people will have known what happened. Oh, there's the fifty dollars. Look at the new graphic instead of holding the phone. Okay, go ahead, love it.
Speaker 2: We're three weeks in and you've yet to have a winning week, winning week on your picks. But I think you're due to go on five.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I'm making a five game parlay, fading all of your picks. So this means.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have New Orleans, Tampa, Denver, the Giants and Philly all.
Speaker 2: To cover exactly.
Speaker 3: It's twenty all right, I've got no I'm not taking that offer, that's stupid. Take it off the screen. I have something more interesting.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I will bet you one hundred bucks that I go five and oh before I go oh and five.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 3: That's the offer to you.
Speaker 2: I don't want to take that either.
Speaker 3: You don't want to take it. No, I'll bet you two hundred dollars to one hundred dollars. I'll give you two to one that I go five and oh at some point before I go oh on five. I'm not going on five. If I go on five, I'm retiring the show.
Speaker 2: They just shame the change the show, all right, So yeah, I'll take it.
Speaker 3: That's a deal.
Speaker 2: It's a deal.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, that's that's the deal. You're not going so in five twenty five to one, fading all my picks. That's stupid.
Speaker 2: Amen, that's stupid.
Speaker 3: And you don't even believe in it. Be you liked. There's no pattern. I've never gone on in five. We've going two and three every week. I don't like these bad vibes from you. I'm also late for television. I've got to go. There's The Gambling Show, episode seventy six. What's right with Nick?
Speaker 4: Right,