Speaker 1: Set go straight to the ghetto. Hitch up y'all rings and go straight to the ghettos. Hey, that was one of my favorite Christmas holidays. Sons, Man, you watching broken play only the real could relate. Man, I was just saying lost had a day in Saint Louis. Man a female ran up a pushing Oh brother, you don't know turned me off. You really watch this and you find as fun. It's Saint Louis bad. If you don't believe me, you can ask Clay. So she was like, can I get a picture? I give him a picture. She put an ass all over them, like, but you know at this moment you just had funds. I was like, you ain't got no niggas. You're like he over that sleep. I said, oh shit, you my type. But you sneaking sport, watching sex and mother fuck.
Speaker 2: Just like that.
Speaker 1: We're back though this reason comments. Hey, man, don't forget we got the number for the voicemail call in six seven eight three eight three seventy five six two. Y'all hate that net. Let him know, let him hear. We're gonna kick it right off with Cardrick Cardrick Nicks. These are from the app we see y'all. We see what y'all say. You know what I mean? Some people ignore that ship. Y'all say we don't take comments from the app, so boom, then we're gonna do app comments. Now needs to start giving Dack his motherfucking props. Fake ass Cowboys fan, motherfucker. I told you you see how that shit work. Sometimes, motherfucker shoot they self in the fucking foot of your Shut the fuck up. I told you it was Finna Cook. We just didn't know. Win. Soon as the bitch step on the plane and laying somewhere other than Dallas, they go Dakota. That nigga Dack at home, he Dakota everywhere.
Speaker 3: Else crazy at home, Bro.
Speaker 1: James Cook was some assaulting in the James Cook should a war, motherfucking chef hat that nigga's out there cooking that shit, hooking that ship up. But nah, it's not that I'm a fake Cowboys fan. When you get my age and know who wrote the comment, and when I say my age, you can't get disappointed. But so many times it's just like a kid. Once you stopped believing in Santa Claus, you can't rebelieve. I know what the Cowboys gonna do. They showed me what they gonna do since ninety five. Who am I to think difference? I just don't know when all right, Well, you keep waking your ass up, standing up to two in the morning with some motherfucking cookies and milk waiting for Santa Claus, and you gonna see. American citizen in the ninety said, y'all, don't be reading the app coment shaking my head. Shut the hell up. That what they's all fun. We're gonna prove our daughters wrong, y'all. I say it gets some niggative comings. You niggas two for two already. Sheldon Royster said, event needs to be on the couch more, Nigga, she on the couch.
Speaker 4: Bro w Merry Christmas box for money.
Speaker 1: Put event on the screen, Hey camera be put her motherfucker ass on the screen, nigga. This Christmas episode, We're gonna make all the wishes come through you niggas right age. And when you doing it? Yo yo yo, what's up? Man? It's your boy nav gread from broken plate and I'm back again with prize peaks. And right now I've been a given move. And when I say the given move it's the right, perfect time to make NBA picks on prize picks get started at so easy. Look, if you don't have an account, what you're waiting for. If you register right now for account, make a deposit, prize pick for a match, whatever you bring up, and you make a deposit, you pick more or less on two to six players. Stats to win payouts of up to twenty five times your entry. So if you do six for a f and you get all six, right, that's twenty five times your money. Man, what's a bigger gift than that? So if you deposit one hundred dollars, they gonna match you one hundred dollars. So now if you put one hundred, do a six pig and all of them here, that's twenty five hundred dollars. I don't care where you are and what you're doing right now. Anybody can use twenty five hundred dollars, especially if you know sports. So with the NBA going on, even if you deposit sixty dollars sixty times twenty five and then they gonna match it sixty dollars, go right now and head over to prizepigs dot com and register. It's available in over thirty states, what are you waiting for? Download prizepigs dot com Man, we're in a given move. Use the promo called Broken Play and that's what it's for. When you sign up, Broken Play gonna get you some money and we're gonna have fun today. Heavy holidays to you man from Broken Play Riz. Thank god dot It didn't say nothing to embarrass us. Paying the camera around that nigga, not even in his mother. We've been making. This is the Make a Wish Foundation. You nigga won't complain by nothing. Let's see now, I can't I can't do ship for this one. Or thirty eighty six said we need prize picking d C nigga. That's above my pay, Sorry, buddy, ship Santa Claus stopped, y'all. Y'all said, don't Jamal Crawford kind of sound like Tank?
Speaker 3: Oh David, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Talking about the raptor singer about the singer, I don't really know how. I don't yeh, nigga do that. Kendall said, Terry Cummings for the Bucks the only player that outscored Mike. It could be true. Mm hmmm, be right. Shoe pol Peto said, we need a shirt that says garbage bastard. It's coming. Yeah, we gotta work on it. We're gonna we're gonna get all that damn pack.
Speaker 4: That's what James what specific It'll be a surprise, okay.
Speaker 1: And what about Centric Whop said now deserves a water girl every episode. Nigga to do? What just bring a nigga water nigga, I can lean my feat ass right on er Nesto figs, Damn God, damn got a hoop legend broken play making moves and it's one season two, let's go, And it's one season two and it's one making moves and it's.
Speaker 5: One maybe only maybe that's what they say, and it's.
Speaker 1: Only season two. Let's go. Yeah, probably in typo. There we go. But we like when the fans see the progression with shit like that, even being able shout out to Marcella anyway he was pitching, you know, Jamal Craft with the show. But just to have somebody to come sit comfortable where they could feel like, we ain't trying to ask you no question, to fuck up your your other shit outside of this. We just want you to feel the comfortable talking to real niggas about sports. Well, You ain't gotta watch what you say, nigga. Whatever you say, that's what you want to say. We ain't sneaking, no nigga to answer a question. But that's why niggas gonna want to come here, and that's why the fans gonna want to watch this ship. Now, I did rewatch the episode. I wish I would have said more for Lebron.
Speaker 3: You feel like, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think I was caught up in the motherfucking moment. Guess but nah, he was making some good points somebody about Mike. I just wasn't prepared for a guest like that. So what's your rebutter, It won't happen. He gotta come back. So when he come back, I'm gonna be motherfucking ready. I'm gonna come in here with a notebook, y'all. Motherfucker gonna think this law and order exhibit A. We God damn going through. Man. They said Event needs her own segment. You niggas is just thirsty at this point. Damn bro, I wonder what that would look like. She could just.
Speaker 6: Maybe I can work on that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bring it to the table. Yeah, we'll figure something out.
Speaker 1: We're gonna we're gonna take everything, and here Bryce Inn said, now love Winning Time, niggas. It was a good show. I felt like they need to pay me for marketing. I don't. I don't talk about Winning Time. The niggas who didn't even know about it were like, what who won? Fuck? That's it for the comments from now we'll get back into some more. It was a good week. Oh you want to go into voicemails? Yell a player, y'all try to play Joe Biden, play the voicemails. He don't turn the motherfucker off. No, Oh, there we go. How many voicemails we got y'all playing? All right, all right, let's just see till it get crazy. So it get wicked. It's probably gonna start wicked. Sorry for the technical difficulties. And y'all watched by by Barial on Amazon Prime.
Speaker 6: That shit good.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, good as a motherfucker. So we'll get right into it till they fixed that. The man garbage bout man man.
Speaker 6: That's an understatement.
Speaker 5: I got so many call him.
Speaker 1: The simple fact. I thought that was a fake. To see how low those tickets were against the Falcons, burst the damn pun bro. These motherfuckers paid more in parking than they did for the game. Nigga, don't nobody want to watch neither one of those teams, especially in the rain. Bro, I'm gonna take this on some real ship, and I feel bad. I picked the motherfucking Falcons straight back. So they're playing the Sorry and poups. Ain't no way they lose, Nigga, never say no. The Falcons will show your motherfucking ass every time. Why just leave what's the fuck alone? Just leave what's alone?
Speaker 7: Pitiful, bro, And it's like the team has something to play for, Like y'all can win the division.
Speaker 3: That's important game.
Speaker 1: Bro, Tumble Bacon end up winning the.
Speaker 3: Division looking good, Baker Mayfield.
Speaker 1: Really, I'm gonna tell you this. I want to see the Falcons right now. I don't know if it's possible, and I could just be talking. I want to see that the Falcons can get into the college football playoffs. I want to see them niggas against Alabama and Michigan. I just want to see head to head, you know where that of competitions they should be should ain't be a SEC because these niggas don't need to be in the league at all. The Eagles lost to the Seahawks m Monday Night game. I know everybody in America had the Eagles money line. They had to Geno Smith not playing Drew Locke.
Speaker 8: Who Drew Lock?
Speaker 1: Why would you take the Seahawks over the championship contending Eagles. We did it anyway, Nigga Drew Lock. His video is resurfacing when he was rapping that gen word for work. When I see niggas do that, I don't want him to lose.
Speaker 7: Bro Monday Night football underdogs have won outright seven games in a row.
Speaker 1: Nigga, that's Vegas. God, ain't the uder dog. That's Vegas. Seven nights in a motherfucking role Vegas. Let's hey, man, you can't beat them.
Speaker 3: That boy.
Speaker 7: DK metcalf Man at Last Drive. He was going crazy amazing catches.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, DK metcalf Man. What's so crazy? Los called me yesterday and he was taught last night. After DK metcalf he was like, you know, DK metcalf He stayed next door to me growing up.
Speaker 3: Look like, damn, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: So we gotta get that nigga Los back on the show and just tell us some DK metcalf little boy story, Like how was the nigga playing freeze tag like that did the nigga all He said, the nigga always was the biggest kid, so he stood out. I said, damn, that's crazy, Dada. We just smoke on that a little bit. I'm not gonna go too deep into details because it's like it's what suspected. I think nobody in this room is surprised. We just know there no win and Buffalo Buffalo is not a horrible team. It's Josh Allen. You never know what Josh Allen you're gonna get. If Josh Allen is clicking, that's a that's a hard motherfucker to beat. But if Josh Allen don't give a fuck, you can beat him. I don't know. It ain't just that. I'm not gonna blame that. It's a team f it's Mike McCarthy, fat ass, it's oh Man CD.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Michael Parsons, get right on this podcast, like the media, Bro, you play for the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Bro, this is the most expensive team in all sports.
Speaker 1: And not just that. People gotta realize Parsons out there getting triple team and hell they replay. Watching Parsons make you realize why they don't call holding enough. He gets held every dayn play. But he's sitting there whining about it, like yeah, yeah, niggas start start body slamming the bit. They'll start holding you because they hold him play. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Josh Allen, it was like, you know, it's a very like you know, Rainy, that's as well front game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's as well. He Yeah, he dwells in that.
Speaker 7: James Cook twenty five carries, one hundred and seventy nine yards went off.
Speaker 1: And you know the Cowboys defense are usually good against the.
Speaker 7: Run, right, usually usually Josh Allen only threw fifteen times for ninety four yards, so they the run game is is where it's at. You know, don't let Josh Allen beat you.
Speaker 1: He won't.
Speaker 3: As far as coaching, yeah he won't. He didn't throw a pick in first.
Speaker 1: Keep that nigga at fifteen attempts. If you keep him at fifteen attempts, he can't fuck up too much.
Speaker 2: When he got it going on the ground, he a different quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, if he could run, get out of that pocket and the run game going, you get because then you really can't put eight in the box because the nigga can throw and they got step fun. So it's like shit, it's tough. They say Aaron Rodgers is medically clear to play Christmas Eve. Like, Nigga, why Bro, who gives a don't nobody want to see the Jets? Bro? Like, don't give what the anticipation was. How the first game after you got hurt, nigga and caught it off, we didn't give.
Speaker 6: A fuck no more, Bro, he shouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Don't do it. Bro. Niggas spend Christmas with your family. It's niggas like him and Tom Brady make you think. Damn them niggas really hate their family. Nigga, ain't Christmas Eve on all the days you could. We saw what happened, We saw your injury. If you sit out the whole season, niggas understand, But you want to come back.
Speaker 3: On Christmas Eve?
Speaker 1: Nigga, you just ain't got your wife no gift. It's gotta be something or you just he been there so long that nigga. Yes, there's no there's nothing you could do, bro, unless they say you got a complete a pass to get your chick, And that's what the nigga do. He guaranteed. They say, who is the NFL MVP right now? Oh, Tyreek Hill. I would say Tyreek.
Speaker 6: I would still give it Tyreek.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to.
Speaker 7: I bet it on him his plus sixteen hundred, but him missing that game and they have to rate the record. Bro like rock party's been going crazy. He's probably leading candidate for sure.
Speaker 1: Brock mm, I don't know. Dak just god damn took itself out.
Speaker 3: Of Yeah, he took a step back for sure.
Speaker 2: Does Tyreek have to break the record to get MVP?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so. It's usually a quarterback.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. This wild don't think so. It's the most valuable player, and I think Tyreek Hill is that most the most valuable player. I feel like you could put an average quarterback on the forty nine ers and they still excel because of all those weapons. You take Tyreek Hill out, that Offhins team is still it's not the same Dolphins team. A person that I really did want to see winning MVP, and I'm not even an Eagles fan. I wanted to see Jalen Hurts winning, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: He hasn't had a good Yeah last year last yeah.
Speaker 1: Last year was should have been a year. But I thought he was gonna come out and do the same thing. So if I had to, I say, Tyreek.
Speaker 3: Hill, Yeah, I hope. So it's got a lot of play.
Speaker 1: Shout out the boy Debo Man Debo. We posted broken play on the store. The niggas saw the ship, he laughed at the ship. And you know that's why with with our show, we try not the dog niggas. But if we do, we do. But if we give a nigga credit, we're gonna give him nigga credit. And nigga's gonna want to you know what I mean. They want that credit. But I didn't. I ain't know how a nigga take that. I say, he well, Walmart, but he understood the I'm saying, niggas, you.
Speaker 3: Could have win lift.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said, Okay, I explained. When niggas get money, they start wearing designer draws. So if this is on you, okay, if you're dealing with a nigga and you see him well designer draws, and you're dealing with a nigga and you see him want Walmart boxes, would I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't do what niggas that.
Speaker 1: Worry, But you wouldn't know. It'll be too late, you wouldn't know. You wouldn't know until the time. That's true. So are you just going on board mission, like, yeah, I'm out of here.
Speaker 4: Maybe if he's wearing Walmart boxers, there's some like other signs before I get there.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be multiple like I could jump ships.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what I'm saying a nigga like Debo seven just scoring three touchdown you would say you don't know all the football players because I don't. Yeah, so it's like you don't know the nigga just probably don't want to invest.
Speaker 6: In the boxes and drawn that's not my type of nigga.
Speaker 1: Then no, that ain't crazy to you. Like I think just with women in general, women could critique me and down to their shocks into their boxes. Well, we don't get critiquets. They don't even we Pennis.
Speaker 9: They all lives have been critiques like how your hair is, how your nails should be, all those things. So not too much on the women because y'all get very critique about us.
Speaker 6: But that ain't a nigga like non negotiable. Don't be like.
Speaker 1: She has Walmart Like what I stopped sucking with my button? He said that. Anyway, we were talking about m v B. Yeah, but what made me think about that though, because Brock he got de Bo, he got killed them, he got what that Brandon he got c mc bro he got weapons galore. He got weapons galore, bro doing that. They're talking about benching Dasman Rider.
Speaker 3: Now he got bench.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so he already bitched made that. Hey, when is Arthur Smith gonna stop making calls and be looking for a job? They they keep bing. It ain't different, Bro, you gotta start firing these coaches. He niggains South again Friday, motherfuckers, just like they did the Chargers. Fire them coaches. Edwards get I g model pregnant, pays one hundred k for abortion, dropped thirty two in game winning mother don't let don't hear I'm a basketball player. I never said I was a father. I came here to drop motherfucking points. My shoe was revealed. I'm going to buy some mad Man's facts. I don't know how this is going.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna send the tape of that on me buying the shoes anything.
Speaker 1: Whoever had the pay more abortion, go get you some of the mad Man's.
Speaker 3: Selling out selling now.
Speaker 1: Man, no side, bro man, I feel like it was a time. All this ship that happened before. It's just social media make it people know about it. You you sed, you would hear about all this stuff like players we grew up watching. He would hear about it way later because now with social media. And then I heard I saw the woman saying, I usually don't do this, Well, don't do it. I don't bring it to the internet. Yes, you do.
Speaker 3: You bringing it to the internet.
Speaker 1: So it's like sometime, bro, I think about we just gotta get back to a point where we conversate and communicate off the internet, like it just gotta even what this isn't even sports related the whole y'all saw that Cardi being all set thing, Yeah you crying on live, screaming baby. That nigga at his birthday party.
Speaker 8: He not on no motherfucker live.
Speaker 1: He not gonna see that. So he finished with his threesome.
Speaker 8: It's his birthday.
Speaker 1: Nah, I'm talking shit, But we gotta stop. You gotta stop talking. We gotta stop talking on the internet for real. So with if he discussing between you and y'all discussing with text message, it's gonna make niggas stop texting female. Bro, niggas gotta go back to using walkie talking god bro chirping and I'm gonna change my voice. I ain't y'all got y'all yeah man, but shout out man dropping thirty two game winning bucket.
Speaker 3: That's dope against the heat.
Speaker 1: Against going through all that. Yeah, nigga might gotta pay for another. Draymond suspended and definitely, we we knew he was gonna We found out, well, we knew about that happening last week. We had Jamal on the show. We ain't really you know, try to get in case they t and t partners in a way, so we don't want to do that type of ship. But us just discussing it, Bro, I don't think he should have been suspended. And definitely, and I'm gonna tell you what, Bro, it's me. I said, niggas had to get back to fight. Draymond saw that ship and he took it and ran with it. Nigga, you you can't be the only fighter. Niggas got. Everybody, Yes, niggas gotta fight you back, Draymond. I said, fight, not niggas getting beat on. And that's what you do your team, everybody. But to suspend a nigga and definitely like Adam, sit, you so fucking soft, you bullet head ass niggas. Bro Let them niggas be mean. If them nigga don't fight back, suspend them niggas.
Speaker 3: He's seen all these highlight mixtapes. He got his.
Speaker 1: Nigga, he got along wrong. But you don't realize it until a nigga. I'm sure you everybody here him been in court before. You know how, like if you in court, like whether you're in court for something, ain't gotta be but you being caught with people did some crimes too though, So you know how when you thinking like, man, I wonder what they're gonna do to me, and then you hear somebody just the judge keep reading what a motherfucker undid? Like, oh, I'm straight. Yeah that's how Drake money is you watching? Like wait a minute, nigga, Yeah you need something.
Speaker 3: He just choked out go Bear the week before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you know how you like, nah, man, come on, man, be easy on the judge and you're like, yeah, you need something.
Speaker 7: That's why they say in definitely because you can't. They don't want to put like a time on it because you're like, no, you're gonna sit down, You're gonna think about this ship.
Speaker 1: Bro. He got ful rings, he got money, his wife having.
Speaker 6: A baby, losings.
Speaker 1: Like, he's straight, he ain't tripping.
Speaker 3: You trade him?
Speaker 1: No, they can't. You go in there and whooped they add Warriors got.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't trade him. No, I don't think you can trade.
Speaker 3: Him, bro.
Speaker 1: I think like nigga popping that bitch and choke curR.
Speaker 5: Niggas like that. You gotta let you gotta let them walk on their own.
Speaker 1: Steve currying that coaching that nigga. I knew you always wanted to get rid of me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Draymond is the Warriors, Bro, I.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't the motive. I ain't speaking of suspension. Guess who the fuck back though?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, my favorite shooting. I like that. Hey damn what they say? Man, John mort Fin the drop at least forty tonight, at least at least forty. I'm willing. I'm willing to bet on that.
Speaker 6: I think he dropped.
Speaker 5: I think he go crazy when they play home because they got they play Hallerburn.
Speaker 6: He played Halliburton. So the play plans in New Orleans tonight.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, against us again. So that same draft class.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, he got a lot to bruse. Yeah, he might go crazy to night. But I do like that when you say he played the Pacers and I got him at twenty four on the prize. We ain't even talking prize pitch yet. Man locked that in. Y'all ain't gonna see the episode of the Late. But I'm telling you that's a lot twenty four and a half unless they restrict this minute, he like the nigga would hurt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nigga good, But here he has he's had time to ramp up.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he restrict because sometimes like to get him easing back in the game. Get they stamming them back.
Speaker 6: Up in there.
Speaker 3: Here you coach.
Speaker 1: Rich Paul invites Neil Long to a birthday party and shot at it.
Speaker 3: May I like the petty in this.
Speaker 1: I like it man clutch sports nigga nigga. I'm gonna tell you this, bro, it may s this one cause when niggas start doing a little ship like that, Bro, it's only gonna get worse. Nigga. If Houston play l A and you look over there and see Neil Long singing with Cameron wearing a motherfucking pink fur or. Nigga. You are nigga. You're coaching all that ship out the door. Oh man, nigga, you will lose your mind. Nigga, She's still fine. Is a motherfucker nigga, Lord it may you gotta be the to be a coach. I wouldn't want to play coach. You ain't ship. You could teach me. You dumb as a bitch. You might know them, ol nigga, but you don't know bitches, and you don't queen and y'all. Y'all need to gonna lay that nigga. Fuck you. You just fun with a bag your damn self than but nah shout out of Rich Paul. The party looked at dope. Anytime you can have Lebron at your party, you're gonna have an ups niggas anyway, cause you gon skelter your ship around here skelter you aint Lebron can't say, well, we gotta get no nigga, I know you had a game here here, so I did it right here in the middle of your traveling. You're playing gonna land. We do that real quick.
Speaker 3: You jump back on that, yep, Rich Paul.
Speaker 7: His stories is crazy like met Lebron at the airport trying to sell him a jersey.
Speaker 3: Doesn't life change?
Speaker 1: And life changed forever, Bro for jersey. That's why you got. When you see people and meet people, niggas always want to be stiff and mug a niggas. You don't know who who could God damn change your life? Right? Brandley Builder entered, cod Man, I be saying, I be seeing me and the role niggas at the airport. Damn. Why can't meet a nigga whos finna go in the league and make a billion dollars right on me? Motherfucker. Hey Hey, hey, big bro, Bro, you thank you.
Speaker 6: No posting me on your ground real quick.
Speaker 1: Posting the bit brother. I'll tell her that I got to hide this ship, Bro. I'm telling their music ship bit Bro. Bradley being injured again in his second game back. Nigga, just keep wrestling, Bro, because you fucking up the momentum. The niggas clicking. Yeh wait, wait till you're ready, Wait till your motherfucker ready. I don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 3: He rolled his ankle on the shot.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, whatever, street clothes, Yeah, man, just where you start start weighing your wardrobe. Put that ship on so they need you. They don't need you right now. They head started clicking. Speaking of who clicking? I gotta give my dog this problem. Greg been praying. Greg, Them clippers are on the motherfucking roll and the nigga James harden Bo he bothered. But just like I say for everything else, be patient, that time won't come.
Speaker 6: All Star weekend coming, and when.
Speaker 1: All come and them bottles roll out and them bitches come. And when we say bitches, whin't calling women bitches? I'm just saying the bitches. Who they talking about? It ain't all the bitches, is the certain bitches.
Speaker 6: But yeah, we know.
Speaker 1: What bitches I'm talking about the bitches. He won't not just queens queens, y'all not bothered by this statement. And if you are, start watching, God damn because we can't be political correct and be ourself. You interpreted for me, make it clean it up. You could be our own own on site. P R. Tell them what I'm trying to say, Tell them what I'm tell them what I'm trying to say. Please, you said what you said.
Speaker 3: Horrible.
Speaker 1: Ain't no help around this bitch? Speaking of no help around this bitch. Pistons extend the losing streak to twenty four. Hey, Nigga wiched out, Yeah, they might Nigga seventy Nigga do the reverse record? How the Wards had that seventy three and nine. You niggas go nine and seventy three being the rock sample? What you just gonna lose twenty four games straight and start playing good? Now, Dumble Ship keep losing.
Speaker 7: Like they had. You saw with his kids on the bench for like five minutes remaining.
Speaker 1: That nigga Ji is getting real real disrespectful.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he feeling himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, niggas chase them niggas the other day for the game ball.
Speaker 6: Uh, he was talking crazy that game to bro.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm gonna tell you all this, Bro. The worst thing is when for owners learn how to curse and use it the right way. When no foreigners learn how to cuss the right way. Oh boy, you in trouble. They know how to cut your ass. Clean the fuck out like that Nigga Luca oh Luke, he mad them busting.
Speaker 6: His hand, busting his eyes rop Yeah.
Speaker 1: I said he aud he talking that ship when Yanna's was screaming at them, niggas and I start him hearting his chest.
Speaker 6: I said, oh, he said, you go get the fucking ball. Yeah, no, you go get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro them nigga, you gotta think they already come from countries where they know mob bosses, they know, they know like a hierarchy, and I could get you knocked off. In America, we can't really get niggasknock because if you can't, niggas wouldn't go to jail over there. They hide motherfuckers. So when Yanna said you go get that motherfucking ball, he was letting that nigga know. Now, nigga, if you don't, that's your motherfucking ass.
Speaker 6: The funniest part was his coach had the.
Speaker 1: Ball right, No, dumb, it's bigger than that. He just wanted that nigga to know I'm in control.
Speaker 3: Holler burden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now go get it from my coach and bring it to me. Now, just a let you know, nigga is my lead. That what you want niggas to know.
Speaker 7: He broke the record for most rebounds and franchise history, and they made sure they got the ball.
Speaker 3: Seven thousand. He beat Kareem.
Speaker 6: Seventy six hundreds, so he's.
Speaker 7: A he's a franchise for points, rebounds, assists, blocks.
Speaker 3: I think franchised.
Speaker 1: He's gonna break the word every other day.
Speaker 7: So twenty six consecutive games is the losing streak that they can break?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they.
Speaker 3: Who they playing?
Speaker 1: Give me their next three game and I'll tell you if they got it.
Speaker 7: Let me check that the pieces next three games. Well, they got Utah on the twenty in US No, in Detroit, still like yeah, still, they got Utah, Brooklyn and Brooklyn then Boston.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, what's gonna be the first win?
Speaker 6: When they played the Spurs.
Speaker 3: They played Spurs January tenth.
Speaker 2: When they played Washington.
Speaker 7: The Wizards, they don't got Wizards till January twenty seven.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be sometimes fifteen.
Speaker 7: It's a funny stat. The Lions wins the last two seasons nineteen. The Pistons wins the last two seasons nineteen.
Speaker 6: That's a nasty y'all. Nigga play one hundred.
Speaker 5: The nigga played thirty four games.
Speaker 3: Your speech didn't work, bro Gotta Oh no, I know what I went wrong.
Speaker 1: I know where I went s g. A. Is he looking like the n VP candidate? A?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's killing.
Speaker 1: Hey, bro, when you watch that nigga play, like, hey, this nigga is motherfucking cycle. And I say that like that's a compliment, unstoppable. Like, bro, you be seeing why they be surprised people be having that nigga free throw so high. Maybe that should be ready to let him. I ain't no way that nigga gonna make it a nigga.
Speaker 6: They gotta nigga give you all shoulder, that's all.
Speaker 1: When fourteen fro, they gotta file that nigga, Marcelle, because if you don't, you're gonna want to fight him. That's who I want to see, chick. It's a Draymond. That's the only way he can be stopped.
Speaker 6: Draymond don't check niggas who can really hoop them.
Speaker 2: But and if you do, he's gonna file you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Like Bradley Bill, him and Bradley Bill got into it at one time.
Speaker 1: Draymond gonna have a Draymond is teaching nigga how to file the right way. Though. When Draymond your nigga, you're gonna get two shots in the ball back because he's gonna flame with five.
Speaker 6: I say for me, M v P S right now is sg A and Lucas?
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: I just got I got s g A and Broun Man. But Lebroun and the goddamn Pacers they ain't been looking good after that as tournament. Do you think it put? I think the nigga made a party too hard after the game in Vegas.
Speaker 6: The niggas popping champagne and.
Speaker 7: Ship they had like they had like two days off after, Like, yeah.
Speaker 1: You don't hung out ship different.
Speaker 3: They raised a banner last night, caught the l How.
Speaker 2: Do you think about the banner that today? Raise a banner for tournament?
Speaker 1: Take that bullshit down. I could see if the Pacers did that, because y'all ain't nigga. All these motherfucking championships. Don't put that N Season Tournament up there.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna be bullshit ten years.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what I think too.
Speaker 5: I mean, we're saying that now because it's the first one, but it's gonna mean more in years to come. What the N Season Tournament. It's gonna have the most classic performances. It's gonna be more fucking like better.
Speaker 7: This is not the first, Like they're just bringing this cup thing over. It's internationally a euro league you AA for like these cup things are something.
Speaker 1: Let me say this, it's like in college, bro, I look at it like college. Okay, you know how people win the ACC tournament and then they don't win the final, world don't win the national championship. It don't it don't stack up. You think about who won the finals. So it's like, it's cool to get the n season tournament, but the have a banner up.
Speaker 7: If you go to the Hawks arena, you're gonna see the banners and when they won the like their.
Speaker 1: Division Marcelle, because they haven't won ship. That's what people who. So you're saying the Lakers, yes, that's like an insult. If you see two thousand and one, two thousand two, two thousand and three championship, then two thousand seven, two thousand and eight championship, then two thy sixteen championship, then you see an NTSON tournament, take that bullshit down.
Speaker 3: What I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Now, if the Pacers were won, yeah, put that ship up. If the Hawks win, yeah, put that ship up. Charlotte Hornets, put that ship up. But if you don't want a real championship, don't.
Speaker 7: It's mandatory for them to put the man up. Like Adam Siewer's definitely said, like, Yo, we're putting up man. We're selling the ship to up most man.
Speaker 1: That nigga in the baseball I can't say his name, but I just know that that nigga three hundred ms away from a billy. They gave you that boys seven hundred ms. Bro, this is sick. Where's niggas finding his money.
Speaker 3: At It's the largest contract in sports history.
Speaker 1: Man, I know it's still from PPP. Shit going on. Bro, ain't no way seven hundred ms just sitting out there like this.
Speaker 3: But you see the pay structure.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They finessed the ship out of the pay structure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so he only getting two million a year until twenty thirty three. Then after from twenty thirty four through twenty forty three, he's getting sixty eight million a year.
Speaker 1: So he gonna be getting paid while he gone.
Speaker 3: There's some woof of Wall Street.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you gotta think he finish kill endorsement right up an endorsement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he ain't tripping. No niggas know how to do that.
Speaker 6: Mon eighteen. That's gonna make them they can sign mose players.
Speaker 1: Haini and Tank fighting talks for two thy twenty four. Who wins Tank? The fans, that's a good answer, mar said, But I'm gonna go with Tank as well, so we ain't got to boil on that long, they say. Rashard Menon Hall suggests a racially divided Pro Bowl game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, black versus white?
Speaker 1: What made him say that?
Speaker 5: Because he said he tired of white players talking about football like they know something and they don't know nothing about football.
Speaker 3: He's tight.
Speaker 7: So here's a tweet like shap in the Hall he played for the Steelers went to Super Bowl. I'm sick of average white guys commentating on football. Y'all not even good at football. Can we please replace the Pro Bowl with an all black versus all white Bowl so these cats can stop trying to teach me who's good at football.
Speaker 3: I'm better than your goat.
Speaker 1: Hey, when you've been drinking, you've been smoking, don't get your ass on social media, bro. That gotta be the dumbest, stupidest shit. You nigga. You ain't say nothing wrong, you just shouldn't have said it out loud. That's some shit you you say with your parts and ship, man, we should go out there if you should be the niggas versus the crock that he's basically tweeting you white boy, don't know ship. Let us niggas whoop you whoop y'all a nigga if they do a game like that. Do you know how many red necks will be at that Row Bowl? Do you know the sound it's gonna open?
Speaker 6: Looked like Alabama that.
Speaker 1: The nigga right on them side. A lot of hard yards but nothing but Jerseys. Oh man. But after okay, you gottam. You got your boy.
Speaker 6: Kelsey, Kelsey. Then we got Crossby.
Speaker 1: All right, Cooper cup for while receiver. They got a whole offensive line. We ain't gotta go through the white white people. It's a whole bunch. Officer ke Yeah, pro bowls with work, skill position all they got to see him see and cut and Kelsey?
Speaker 2: Who's gonna be the qby?
Speaker 3: They got the homes could be on that side of.
Speaker 1: Go for that ship. Yeah, mahons on the black side.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they can have that ship. They can have what's his name, probably Josh Allen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, some washing.
Speaker 1: Borrow No they don't want to borrow.
Speaker 3: He be too on the I side to Swaggy.
Speaker 1: You're katch that nigga black. So you're still hanging with Jamar chasing. That's my friend, your friend.
Speaker 7: Walk but defensively, like you can't really blanket shipped from the Eagles.
Speaker 1: Defy they're gonna have you know, that's what they really gonna show you.
Speaker 6: They bo t J hy.
Speaker 1: Man. They are they They got zero.
Speaker 3: Blake and ship is the only one that I know. And that's all.
Speaker 1: Linebackers, some white linebackers. You remember the white You remember it was an ear where it was like some good ass white linebackers that just.
Speaker 6: Lacker what boy from what? From the Panthers?
Speaker 5: Uh uh oh man, you remember.
Speaker 1: Damn nigga in Miami. There was just a whole bunch. Yeah it was Zach Thomas one. There's a lot of white linebackers niggas. But no, we're just talking niggas. W ain't for no proper. We just did that for ships and giggles. We got a voicemail ready, man, before we get out of there. What it is? Come on.
Speaker 10: Now, it's your boy, Mike Love Louise ad the city. Look check this outg First of all, you the funniest motherfucker on the planet right now, hand our nigga, like you can do some little ship that ship to make a nigga fucking be in tears, like, hey, check this out though you be you be, you know, see sawing back and forth between you know, being the falcons of the.
Speaker 1: Cowboys spread every week.
Speaker 11: Hey, I'm gonna tell you, like this, find of I'm full of week down the visions.
Speaker 10: Who that all day and the motherfucking Tampa Bay bucking niggas just came in and whooped, y'all. Ass y'all better hope, motherfucking saint, don't motherfucking you know, get on the motherfucking hot streaking win this goddamn to visit. You know what I'm saying, everybody six and seven, you heard me. I'm telling you we finna be Hey, you're talking about Don Julio, nigga, we finna be smoking on that on that Atlanta packing that Derry Barry tagging about God damn me a couple of weeks. Man, I'm just saying, keep your head on.
Speaker 1: The swim with hey.
Speaker 10: Who that Hey, now, man, Hey, nigga, fuck with the show man. May keep doing your motherfucking thy nigga. Nigga, do you man?
Speaker 1: Alright? Love y'all boy, Hey, that's a clever it though. That's a real and why say here a real nigga? He talk shit and he eded it. I love y'all boys, nigga. I'm not no Falcon fan, but I do want them to beat the Saints every time. That's just that's a city mandate, like you staying here, better place. Yeah, boy, they lose the New Orleans nigga. Nobody in a good move, nigga, American people at American dealers, like I didn't even know the Chinese new about the Saints.
Speaker 6: But no, no.
Speaker 1: No, no, Falcon beat the Saint. They give you. They'll let you mix your wings. No, bro, shout out to you though, Man, that nigga when he said why, I said, yeah, who the next? Dad? Love, that's the same one.
Speaker 3: Why y'all that man?
Speaker 12: I don't know what that boy Marcell had on in the last.
Speaker 1: That wasn't it.
Speaker 11: I think y'all need to start doing the garbage baster, the award for the words dress and just let they be the guy the basket of the week. But yeah, man, keep going up.
Speaker 1: Just to say he didn't like Marceill that when I would tell Hi why he's told he ain't got no malice to it. He washed. It was like, man, that I can tell you call from the house phone him and the phone. Yeah, I don't like what Marcia had. That wasn't it? No, Bro? I like the fact that niggas call and just speak their mind. We ain't gonna never tell him not to speak their mind. What's the next one? All right, it's good to see people hate more people than just dying that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they hate you.
Speaker 1: They just didn't like that. We're gonna get this system down packed probably about season six, season seven, h.
Speaker 11: Heright man, Any nigga that say, motherfucking James Hard top five shoes all the time, it's fucking dumb and ship you gotta walking fucking aid Way tea man, Michael Geordan, Kobe Bryan, ain't no ways days hard enough there with the motherfuckers man, the mother and niggas that's on that damn calls me to get their dumb line up on my mama life. That was fucking ridiculous, treacherous niggas.
Speaker 1: What do niggas never calling a good movie? Hell? Hey, so he was on dot this side there, that's how.
Speaker 3: He was side.
Speaker 1: Oh, bro, why you want them to sabotage dot that goo go tears him to play the one you want to hear. I ain't know so many niggas called now it is funny, get off the couch. Well on that note, we'll figure it out. Oh before I leave out of here, man, and we get back to the prize pigs and highlights and the low lights. We can't talk about highlights and we don't highlight our own accomplishments if you can pay in this camera. Eighty five South show, we had award show and Broken Play is the best new channel to the eighty five out not that, not that I'm surprised, because you know what I mean. We put in the work, We knew what was gonna happen, and all we had to do was stay dedicated and stay focused. But bro, this show is a show like this, ain't you know when the shit organically happened? This ain't nothing. We just we piecing together and shit just na. This shit just naturally again, better and better and better. So nigga, every time they have Award show, it's gonna be more that easily and I gotta think everybody in this motherfucker room, and not just in this room, everybody who watched this ship. Everybody who watched this ship and complained when when it's uploaded late. Ship like that, they couldn't make you think like, oh, people be waiting for I seen him coming, nigga, like, oh, I can roll my blunt Now it's comings like that, Like nigga, niggas be ready and anticipating this show. And it's because of them we're gonna keep winning ship like this first is the eighty five South Awards. Soon we're gonna be winning. God damn uh no, that's what the players win, Dag. Just be patient. You had the word right. We're trying to win an Emmy, nigga. We'll take a web.
Speaker 7: Getting nabbed on the Complex List and Most Entertaining Sports Figure.
Speaker 1: I've seen a lot of people tagging me in that. I'm like, it's still my rookie season. I know, I seem like a bet. Y'all be patient. It's like when Lebron came in, he can't win any Peter first year, and then motherfucker's start. What the fuck this ship? I mean, you gotta see a nigga progression. I just came in averaging thirty, so you know you you want to see levels to it. But with the team around me, we ain't got to rebuild. We ain't got to reshuffle. The team already sitting sitting, you know what I mean, sittence though. So with that being said, we'll get into some high lights and some low lights. Y'all keep calling in voicemail. Can we have somebody just call in? It's talking regular. And when I say talking regular, you ain't screaming for some of you niggas. I think if y'all see Dot in person, y'all might spear that nigga. I think somebody somebody was like, hey, man, what Dot dumb As said? Like, Bro, you can't call him a dumbas? Well, you can, but that's not his name. Next, he says, some smart ship. We just ain't seen it yet. The camera the camera that when Dot Net say the smart ship, the cameras don't be roll.
Speaker 3: You gotta catch them to catch it.
Speaker 1: We'll be back on more broken play Shine the coming.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Jesus is the reason for the season.
Speaker 8: I don't know that one.
Speaker 1: I think I had the right idea them the words but that is the right. So that ain't the tone. Yeah, that is not the tone. I was trying to go ce C and b B, but that ain't. But we're back on broken play. We're gonna get into some highlights and low lights. We gotta now, I gotta find it. Who's up on your phone.
Speaker 6: For the season?
Speaker 1: Jesus said, is the reason for this season? Yeah? All right, got you finally came in handed. So look my highlight off the off the gate, off the top, and man else dropping thirty two in the game winning shot with all the distractions going on in your life. Let you know right now, it's never bigger than the mission that that should be a quote for us. All that nigga had a rough for the hours, all all that social media talk, he didn't let it distract him. The Nigga is in Miami and to hear the game winning shot.
Speaker 3: M J fadeaway off the Glassha oh okay, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Now, Hey, who Raleigh? You think you want to play for pet row.
Speaker 2: He is?
Speaker 1: He is. We're talking about it. Man, He like, why he doing that for pet Rowan?
Speaker 3: So you can play for Miami in the contract.
Speaker 1: Up he wanted to play for Miami. Yo. I wish he was like, I'm glad enough. No, let us let us do this. We'll catch it later.
Speaker 3: Man, yet reason the season?
Speaker 1: I said, what the hell do man?
Speaker 3: And Pat Rowley got he sure I was?
Speaker 9: He was trying to say, though he didn't come out the way.
Speaker 1: Hey, Greg, what's your highlight? Bro?
Speaker 2: You already know my highlight?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: The Clippers and James Harding thirty five and nine last night?
Speaker 7: Bro, four threes in a row doing the Snowman, I ain't gonna lie though they look happy, Greg.
Speaker 1: I could tell. I could tell the excitement in your voice. But this is the last time the nigga gonna be your like. They can't be your fucking highlight every week, Grea. I mean it's gonna be sixty more games you you make them a highlight every game they damn win. It's gotta be some substance.
Speaker 2: It's not my fault. It's eight in a row.
Speaker 1: Who did they play? The Wizards? No?
Speaker 2: They play uh.
Speaker 1: Who they playing that night?
Speaker 3: And then Pacers?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, the Wizards?
Speaker 3: The end season tournament runner ups?
Speaker 1: Okay, I haven't make it sound better, Domn. What's your heart like?
Speaker 6: Jalen Brunson fifty points then miss the three mm hmm.
Speaker 5: High even bolling, Ye, your bucket for sure, Walking and his dad the coach to his dad on the bench too.
Speaker 1: So I fuck with that. But your dad can't make you play that good that nigga ball because he balled you got one.
Speaker 2: He was the first player to do that since Jordan's what fifty three fifty on three?
Speaker 1: Oh you got one?
Speaker 4: Oh, just how I'm excited to see y'all come back and see how that's good like what you got.
Speaker 3: Marcell, that's funny.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 7: Kick and Murray set the NBA record eleven straight threes. Steph Curry's never even done that, so that's that's big for him. Bro, that's crazy. Forty seven points. The Kings are They're gonna go further. I think in the playoffs this year.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 6: He missed three straight though he should have made them.
Speaker 1: Dan shout out Madal Marcelle walking that ship leader shirt man. I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Hey, I didn't get this for free. I paid for Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's a highlight right now, man, Uh low light. My low light would be.
Speaker 6: Damn let me go first, nigga, Steph Curry, Bro, what he had like seven points. Nigga, well, I think it was.
Speaker 5: Two hundred and sixty eight straight games he had a three point he went over eight the other night he had finished the game with like seven eight points.
Speaker 8: They won.
Speaker 6: Th Steph Curry is my low light, he tired.
Speaker 1: Bro might be Harry might be heired? Nigga back? Great? Who your low like?
Speaker 2: It was Steph too?
Speaker 1: Steph hm, you got one, Marcella.
Speaker 7: The Giants offensive line did not show up against the Ants. Move on the three game winning streak, and y'all just you know ship the bed, so do better, all right?
Speaker 1: Uh, if we're being real, my low life would have it be Jalen Hurts. And why I say that after coming off of loss to the Cowboys. There's no way you go lose to the Seahawks.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This this is supposed to be your bounce back game. He ain't bounced back.
Speaker 3: Supposed to be the flu game game. It wasn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got to tighten up. Speaking of tighten up, we the fuck got to tighten up. Prize Picks of the Week last week, everybody missed except one person. Put the camera on this motherfucker man, Give her a motherfucking credit. Y'all want to see him, and y'all don't see it. We're gonna keep the Cameron event while we do our picks because we don't deserve to be seen.
Speaker 3: I should be seen.
Speaker 7: Why I know, I wasn't here, but I sent event my pick, and my pick hit Jake Brown over passing yards.
Speaker 1: I put that in.
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 3: All that hold on all that ship I was talking about earlier.
Speaker 6: He was saying it was my fault that his pick didn't go in.
Speaker 1: Remember, we were looking for I put Jake Brown for the Bengals were over.
Speaker 3: We were looking for that he was.
Speaker 6: I got his pick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, he good?
Speaker 6: So I want I want Marsel.
Speaker 1: I got that hold on. I can show you that he was talking.
Speaker 3: I don't know what what I gotta confirm.
Speaker 7: I gotta confirm with that first before I apologize. Especially, I'm going to show you on the production sheet my pick was not in.
Speaker 3: This said thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's that, BROD. Don't give a funk. What do you doing that? Nigga said, shit, I ain't no camera fucker. Look, oh my bra Jake Browning, you know more.
Speaker 4: You see it, so make sure he gets your points right too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I like to apologize to that for that.
Speaker 7: She did something else this week and I didn't like, but I like apologize for that specifically.
Speaker 1: Okay, if it had Karen Williams rushing yards, it was at eighty and a half, he had one hundred and seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, crazy easy.
Speaker 1: A lot, Jake, Jake Brown and Marcel said. Then at two thirty four and a half he had two eighty. All right, dot Nick had Lamar Jackson for more than two hundred and twenty four and a half passing yards. He had one seventy one. Me and Thad agreed both that Deebo Samuel will get more than sixty five and a half receiving yards. He got his touchdown, he had two. He just will say he focused on another thing. Greg had Jalen Hurts more than one and a half passing touchdowns. The nigga had zero. He had out fucking wipping zero. Nigga wasn't even close. After conversations and conversations, we begged, We said, don please don't pick Bradley Beal with this. Yeah, because we said, dom every time you picked them niggas, they don't get it. He said, no, nigga gonna get this. So we said I don't know, don he said, he back, he's hurt again, but he get one out of the one in the half. No, so he didn't it. And we asked him not to pick that. And we have discussions when people have fixing. We tell him like, nah, I wouldn't do that, but you can't say that the dawn domb had his mind made up. He wanted to lose.
Speaker 6: That's an easy pick, Bro, I'm taking that pic all the time.
Speaker 1: And we don't.
Speaker 6: Niked here, I go out there here, two.
Speaker 1: Three, wherever, dealing it dumb. He didn't get the memo. With that being said, we were four out of six. We did better than last week.
Speaker 3: We lost four out of six. We did two out of six.
Speaker 1: At this rate, we're on the pissions type of time. We did four out of six, so let's try to get better and get three out of six. Nah man, I don't know, bro.
Speaker 3: At this point, oh, I started.
Speaker 7: Off, go ahead, I'll do a Cooper Cup receiving yards over seventy seventy three and a half.
Speaker 1: Okay, dang, you can put it in or you gotta. I could hold on, give me a minute. I got her. God damn reload on my account. Uh, i'm'a go I think i'm'a keep it football. I'm'a keep it football, and i'm'a do Russell Wilson two hundred.
Speaker 7: And ten and a half.
Speaker 1: But you know what, Damn this shit getting crazy. Somebody else go, I'll come go ahead, let's go.
Speaker 6: So stay where I'm comfortable.
Speaker 1: I'm running back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, rush yards for s White. We're gonna go over. He's at seventy two point five right now, Okay.
Speaker 1: Like it?
Speaker 3: I need him to go off me on my fantasy team.
Speaker 1: Hey, passing to No, I'm gonna go NBA. Man, I'm gonna leave football to work alone. That ain't my ship right now.
Speaker 2: I got my pick.
Speaker 1: Who you got.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go Desmond bang under four and a half assist tonight, got John coming back? I think he'll take the reins.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm gonna go brandon ingram over for free throws.
Speaker 1: Ware to switch it up?
Speaker 3: Three throws made? Got you?
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: Oh he's struggling.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: You picked George already?
Speaker 8: First ship?
Speaker 3: Bro, like you're picking?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, come on, guys, I'm gonna go John Morant twenty five points. Yeah, it don't went up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, went up, ship yeah, Cooper cup receiving yards over.
Speaker 8: Yes, sir, mm hmm, can.
Speaker 1: You drop these in a chat?
Speaker 3: I'm actually gonna play.
Speaker 6: I'm actually gonna put it in.
Speaker 1: Kay. There might be a good look. All right, Well, how do we like?
Speaker 3: Because I feel like the energy a little low like that's.
Speaker 1: What we need. That's what we need because anytime we excited yet nah, when we excited, we done lost. Let's try to put them in depressed. You gotta switch up to tempo. Okay, so hey oall side the pigs. We win, we win, we lose, we lose.
Speaker 3: Christmas, Christmas.
Speaker 1: Thank you for tuning in to another episode. I hope we was able to put a smile on your face.
Speaker 8: Seasons Greetings, Seasons Greetings.
Speaker 3: We'll see you next year.
Speaker 1: Bird Bird Bird, Broken Plate, No Man, thank you for tuning into another episode of Broken Plate. Bitch the money on the way, don't get it twisted. There we go, that's what it loves. We're going to Twiny one to fuck with the motherfucking rats. That's what twenty twenty three went ready for us to act like that. Twenty twenty four were coming in bands on, look like we got damn got football pants on that way. And when I say that, because the past sticking out. Yeah, man, left pocket right pocket four pm, full pocket four. Shout out a little baby, shout out of a man, Hey baby, thirty two and you're talking ship, say not the daddy. That's good, you know what I mean. It's real special. Now people be wondering why the show is for real niggas. It's because we bring real niggas on this motherfucker And if you don't believe me, we got mack Truck and this motherfucker, we got the Michael Harrison this mom. I'm glad you Feelers could join us. Man, what what? What? What's new going on? Man? We're just ready for the new year to start getting back in the game. You know, some things out so like how you how you feel, how to boxing, how boxing is going right now? Like the state of box or rather, it's.
Speaker 8: In a great place, a big year, a big fights, great place you.
Speaker 1: Feel saying, yeah, definitely, who's some of the fights this year that you felt like took it up? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: It's Crawford.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think Budd is in the in the league of his own right now. Yeah for a moment, Yeah, for the moment. But it's like even to the fact I love watching tank fights and stuff like that, but you you think it will ever get to like I think heavyweights, it's the like the fights that I enjoyed watching more.
Speaker 8: Christmas Christmas for Christmas number headways on the court.
Speaker 3: Yeah they go won next month.
Speaker 1: Heavyweights number heavyweight heavy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Saudi Arabia. That's gonna be crazy, right paint.
Speaker 8: Joshua, big Baby, the boys all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so who you see who you fight you rather than you're waiting for No.
Speaker 8: Nah, the boys and and real Miller. I smarted both of them, so.
Speaker 14: For real, I was that it was good big Baby Big But I bet he thow me around and every day like three ft like three dollars.
Speaker 1: With the sparn Do they tell y'all like, you know, be at a fifty percent?
Speaker 14: I mean you kind of could feel it, like you when you when you first come, like you know you want somebody, like you could tell like he want some cheers to today.
Speaker 8: Sometimes you got the motherfucker like you hit him with some good ship.
Speaker 1: You can feel ship that spark could turn into a real match.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yes, possible as ship I know I spared Tank as far as Secure and the.
Speaker 1: Nigga talk about that.
Speaker 8: Tell me the story, bro, which you want to go.
Speaker 1: One nigga, you can tell all. I gotta go on my boy Tank.
Speaker 3: So I start off with him first.
Speaker 12: I've been doing taking for a couple of years and I always tell him because he don't want to, like brought me into boxing and things like that. Hit me on shout out, yeah, real nigga, and pretty much he's telling me about like y'all want to spark you.
Speaker 1: He just be laughing at me, like you don't want to spark me. You see what I do?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I want to spark you. I want to spark you. So then one day he was like, all we go first round? He bullshit, he's playing right, He's just smiling. I said, no, I want spar for real.
Speaker 1: So so you keep asking. I'm asking, like you like, no, let's nigga knocked me? Just end up man. Pretty much, you know we was rocking you feel me? And after that he just showed a lot of respect to me.
Speaker 12: And you heard your home, Yeah for sure, definitely, and h you know he put me off like right after that, he flew me out to Baltimore.
Speaker 3: He was like, he looked back to Hopp in the car.
Speaker 1: He was like, I want to sign you for real, and he was like, I want you to find on my cards. And that's what it was.
Speaker 3: My first fight was in Baltimore. He did a homecoming a couple of years ago.
Speaker 12: And then my second one when him was in Atlanta, his first time coming to Yeah, I fell under.
Speaker 1: That as well. Hey, but you know he probably seemed like, oh he got heart, Yeah, that's got it. Word like a movie. Yeah, nigga thought he was shooting Creed six. Nah nah, fight for real, yo, yo, yo, what's up man? It's your boy. NAV read from broken Plate and I'm back again with prize picks. And right now I've been a given move. And when I say the given move, it's the right, perfect time to make NBA picks on prize picks, get started at so easy. Look, if you don't have an account, what you're waiting for? If you register right now for account, make a deposit, prize pick for a match, whatever you bring up, and you make a deposit, you pick more or less on two to six players stats to win payouts of up to twenty five times your entry So if you do six for a flex pay and you get all six, right, that's twenty five times your money. Man, what's a bigger gift than that? So if you deposit one hundred dollars, they gonna match you one hundred dollars. So now if you put one hundred, do a six big and all of them here, that's twenty five hundred dollars. I don't care where you are and what you're doing right now, anybody can use twenty five hundred dollars, especially if you know sports. So with the NBA going on, even if you deposit sixty dollars sixty times twenty five and then they gonna match you sixty dollars, go right now and head over to prizepigs dot com and register. It's available in over thirty states. What are you waiting for? Download prize pigs dot com. Man, When in a given move, use the promo called broken Plate, and that's what it's for. When you sign up, Broken play gonna get you some money and we're gonna have fun today. Heavy holidays to you man from broken Play. But so look when you so, how many rounds did you spurtle?
Speaker 3: About six rounds?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 12: About six rounds buy like with your Kien devieny. I was actually in camp camp with them, so oh, I was definitely like a whole one straight. Every three days, every other day we sparring.
Speaker 1: So that's sporing to take a toll out of Nigga. I'm like, I'm off to day trust ship. You know.
Speaker 5: So like all three of them, so you know, obviously all three of them put them all the three of them are in like you know what, I'm saying the same conversations all the time. Yeah, based on you sparring and working out with all three of them, who is the best out of all three?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 12: Like, I tell everybody all three of them good. But honestly, I don't think nobody messing with Tank. Devin did look sharpest hell the other day. He redeemed it real sh and he is sharp and Shaki same as well, they both shark. But I feel like this Tank got more of that dog and more than killer instinct. It can't really come down to it. And of course he got that crack.
Speaker 3: You know, he hit you.
Speaker 12: It could be lights out, you know. But my hats off to Devin at Instrul too. You know, they box very well.
Speaker 1: But now you're just being like straight up shot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just like a switch instantly, like yeah, any moment, and.
Speaker 1: You wanted that switch.
Speaker 12: None of that boys with the switch, man, I just want to see what the power was really like. Yeah, yeah, that's been my boys. So I didn't see him put some boys.
Speaker 1: On his back. Yeah, yeah, for sure. I just wanted to like, maybe don't look crazy. Besides Boxton, like, did y'all have y'all grew up playing any other sports?
Speaker 8: What you play football?
Speaker 3: You look like you fast?
Speaker 1: Yeah, nigga.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 14: When I moved down here, that's it was too serious. In middle school, we look hell I put the game yeah to serious lined up.
Speaker 8: That was six three in eighth grade.
Speaker 1: You think that ship serious when you was in middle school, that ship so serious. Now these kids be eight.
Speaker 6: Nine years, they're traveling and all kind of too serious.
Speaker 14: So we're moved from from I'm born in Colorado, Denver, Colorado, Okay, So I was out there.
Speaker 8: I played football. We were sorry we three years when we won two games, so it went on.
Speaker 1: You know, you're gonna get your snack after the game.
Speaker 8: I was playing on the teams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some of the kids would be like they just mean friends and ship like her in Atlanta that friends ship, Nigga, go out there and do something. Well, you and your mama gotta find y'all another park here around here. So when you move here, did you get a lot of fights and ship?
Speaker 14: Yeah, it's out for Denver, all right, man, it's Dinver kind of like it's you know what I'm saying. It's a Caucasian state at the time, so everybody call he properly, you know what I'm saying. I'm where like name brand, want a thing like when I was little, like see sixth grade, a no name brand. So I'm wearing basic ship really ship. We were gonna afford come to school. They joined them have some air forces them buses. Was leaning though, but they made the.
Speaker 8: Whole song in the class that.
Speaker 14: You make a song, you gotta to lean with it, rock with everybody. I stuck his ass and that's how after I just started fighting fighting.
Speaker 1: So but like you just fight, you ain't knowing how good you could fight.
Speaker 14: I'm just thinking, say something in your ship and take them a little suspicion days.
Speaker 8: And yeah, I take my ten days this point time.
Speaker 14: Me and my mom's just spend at the same time she got spential work with the crib chilling.
Speaker 8: My daughter, Like, yeah, she looked crazy, but she fighting too. We just spent the same time.
Speaker 1: So nigga, what can mama say to him? He got spend a fight. She got, man, let me tell how the bitch try. We're in the motherfucking break room. So now, so that was up. But then when did you start taking it seriously to a level of like competing.
Speaker 8: All well, I got a partner his named Corey from Baltimore. He moved to Atlanta. He was like, bro, you shure box, Bro, you already bucks.
Speaker 14: I was like, man, you know on YouTube looking like, damn, I'm gonna do it. I used to boss, I was boxing Denver, but I didn't really take it seriously.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna take it. But you was young, you know, you wasn't girls club.
Speaker 14: You do everything right, right, So I was like, i'ma taking serious. The next you know, I was like, bro, I'm gonna do it. He did now, but you know what I say, got killed. But that was like, hey, I'm gonna take it serious. And after then I was knocking. I was heavyweight there, so I'm sparking grown man. Dropping back to the back to back. So at what age is this like fifteen dropping nigga?
Speaker 1: Fifteen year old, drop your ad nigga. You gotta hey, man, I don't cut one violence that motherfucking pistol on you.
Speaker 8: That just he was like, man, you got talents getting shaped all right.
Speaker 1: Because that boxing condition is a different type of condition. Yeah, bro, because honestly, like that's what I do is like I want to start trying to shad weight, like do a little box and ship. So when I went nigga w ain threw a motherfucking punch. That nigga got us sk around the ring.
Speaker 8: Just but I signed up for this.
Speaker 1: I thought the nigga gonna hit the bag what I mean? But that shit a different type with niggas be thinking. You see them boxers going ten eleven round, You're like, man, I ain't doing it because it's only three minutes. Nigga do that ship for one minute. When they tell you just do like, you know, a little footwork to a shadow boxer, they gotta be looking at the clock like what the fun? So how long did it take you to get in shape?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 1: Like boxing shape.
Speaker 14: About like, well, now I know how to get you six weeks I'll be ready to fight. But that damn probably about two months, so I said two months by that time. So then I started, I'm fundling the trials. When the national falling limp trials everything, I was like, I'm turning pro. The coach I had was like, man, you had a dought on the way, like you gotta get this money, man. So then we turned pro. Then that's how I happened.
Speaker 1: That's what's up. Yeah, so you've been locked in every since.
Speaker 8: I've been locked in.
Speaker 1: But then they just go to show and some seeing somebody else say you know what, I'm like, you should do this, you should do that, and you went from there because before that what you was thinking about.
Speaker 8: Doing football, I was halfway in football.
Speaker 1: So it's just yeah, it's just easy to stop doing that.
Speaker 8: Ship just causing it, causing her neighborhood, that whooping.
Speaker 1: Man all from a lean with it rock with Just imagine if you if you would have came fresh as hell, you never have to fight. If you like what I'm saying, he wouldn't be Matt Trump. How you get the name Matt Truck.
Speaker 14: The coach I had was one day he was like, we gotta get you a nickname man, my name my really ain't the car. He was like, too long, I'm gonna call you that ship. Know how to spell that ship man? I'm all right, So just one week everybody you know, instagram popping. They see like, I don't want to spark him.
Speaker 8: They look at me like I.
Speaker 14: Could take him killing shit boom boom, whole week straight. He's like, your name Matt Truck. I was like, I like that that ship is and it stuff and it's stuck and just that it has been the same the.
Speaker 1: Marchael, what the name you got? They call me trigger Man, Mac Truck and trigger Man. The two wrong niggas be running through m those two niggas on the nigga as I need to take out of the BBS.
Speaker 5: Let me ask though, like, so, you know, when your first turned pro, how was it to experience the politics of boxing? You know, like that the first like kind of experience of seeing how these fights really work and you know how these promoters really operate.
Speaker 6: How was that for y'all?
Speaker 3: It was different?
Speaker 12: Was a lot different because I started off my first fight was on Showtime, and I kind of like.
Speaker 3: Seen the real real stuff. But you know, as it goes like the business.
Speaker 12: Of boxing ain't a lot, like it's real grimmy, Like it's almost like you're in the streets, so you know, you learn a lot who to stay from and who this sty away from.
Speaker 3: As long as you got the right team, you'll be all right.
Speaker 14: My mine's my first fight was in a gymnasium. Like you know what I'm saying, you're selling tickets. I think my first person is like five hundred dollars, so it want no money. So it was just like kind of you just building your name trying to that.
Speaker 8: Much either, and he was twenty five hundred though, going on my bill, you know what I'm saying. So it was just like the difference.
Speaker 14: I was there first pro debut, and it's like you're like, damn you first your first fight is on the tank undercr we in Baltimore. We had this fancy hotel. Yeah, you know, it was like damn and minds is like backyard boogie shit. I'm like, man, I gotta work harder. Yeah, that's kind of and their motivation. Motivation like what I'm saying, we were we were rocking out sister amateur. So it's like it was like all right, you know what I'm saying, So that's kind of different. But I just have to build my way.
Speaker 1: You know, uh what them persons looking like now a long way for five hundred, ain't it telling me about now? We had seen we was in Philly and mack truck had pulled up all those It was at the Carlos Miller Show, and I had noticed then you had dropped a lot of weight.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it just just like working like Philly. That's the difference, Like Lanta Leonard, like don't go wrong, Lando Box.
Speaker 1: That kind of made me.
Speaker 8: It made me so I ain't gonna never like stick credit Leanna. But it's levels, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I fought.
Speaker 8: I fought.
Speaker 14: I was ranking number fourteen in a row with seven fights, like I ain't had no I ain't really had nobody pet me.
Speaker 8: It was like, shit, were gonna throw you in that far? So I went out there. I thought somebody who just fought for a real title.
Speaker 14: So it was just kind of like I was out there, so you know what I'm saying, He he like eighteen and seven seventeen or one of the times.
Speaker 8: I'm like shit, it was kind of like got to do it, and he beat me. I beat me. Now I look back at the fight, it was like I was winning the fight, but it just.
Speaker 14: He knocked me out like he kind of like like how George Forman did, like I gassed out trying to knock him out, hitting sink that motherfucking was.
Speaker 1: He was he saying? Was he did? He did? He play it like that like he was seeing that you was?
Speaker 8: I really can't even know because like I know, the round, like two rounds of fogging out there. I looked through. I said, he was standing up, he sat down. I said, I'm to get him.
Speaker 14: Look look at the coach, coach like, nah, man, you got a chick, Like no, I'm for knocking the fuck out. And then I went out there and that was it.
Speaker 8: I gassed out.
Speaker 14: It wasn't even it wasn't even nothing like. It wasn't even like that motherfucker better than me. It just it was you, I'm trying, not that mother. I was really, I really was like I'm about to get this.
Speaker 1: But you think if you would have listened to the coach type ship and that would have changed the trajectory too, though, of like, because.
Speaker 14: You win that fight, I probably fight for a real title my next fight under ten fights. That's like you never boxing out. You mean you don't hear about the list of the little guys like fighting for real title.
Speaker 3: Dang.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was to the point like because I remember that.
Speaker 1: I was there.
Speaker 14: Yeah, so you know it got the embarrassment of that ship, you know what I'm saying, Like, be honest, I didn't even know I was knocked out until I went to the back.
Speaker 8: My manager look at me and he said, like, that's gonna be right, man, you mean.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be all.
Speaker 8: Right, man, We're gonna bounce back.
Speaker 3: What the you mean gonna be alright?
Speaker 14: Then I looked I saw my potet he crying, grown ass nigga. Yeah, I'm like, damn them. I looked my short at the time. She's looking at crying by crying.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know what happened, so broke. You didn't realize until you got it.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know.
Speaker 8: Like when I watched the fight back, I didn adapt the nigga walked out the ring. I don't remember knowing that.
Speaker 1: So look, that's why it was somebody who was fighting, and that nigga was talking like he wanted.
Speaker 8: You don't know, you don't It's just like you know what I'm after that, it was like damn, you sit back and look like damn.
Speaker 6: When you mix that ship with exhaustion, bro, Like.
Speaker 8: It was it was just like everybody like but you was trying to get up. You couldn't even get out out. I ain't even I was out.
Speaker 1: But then I will say this though, man, like, don't you appreciate that it happened early rather than later? And then it's like you could learn from that and just you know what I mean, just take something from there, like it is.
Speaker 14: Outside the ring, like I had so many people around me, like they gone, everybody going clear pal, everybody going like yeahs keep a certain small But it was everybody was around me everywhere I went.
Speaker 8: I had around me paying for this, paying for that fake ass friends.
Speaker 14: You know what I'm saying, grown people like Bro, you forty some years so hanging with me and I'm just cool with ship.
Speaker 8: Yeah, It's just how I was.
Speaker 1: Feeling. You feeling the love. You don't know what kind of love it is.
Speaker 8: You hear so much, You hear so much.
Speaker 1: After that fight, the niggas starts scattering what you wake up?
Speaker 8: I wake up. It's just me, my daughter, my MoMA. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's at the end of the day, no matter how far you go, Bro, when you realize that after like all the materialistic ship, all the money and all that type of ship, Bro, family, you can't buy certain ship. Yeah, even when you get all the money, you could buy all the ship you want in the world. Bro, you gotta get old one day, you gotta get shick. If you live long enough, all that ship gonna be gone. It was you and Mama still that suspended ship. No real, but that good that happened like that though? Who you want to fight? Nick?
Speaker 14: It's just one montherful to be talking ship on the ground. He be talking ship, bro, and we already sparred.
Speaker 8: I touched him.
Speaker 14: I just posted him recently. I touched you up, Bro, he just be talking ship on Friday. I'm the sucking up who. I ain't gonna say his name yet. You're gonna see on the ground.
Speaker 1: Damn, Bro, we needed that ex closer and he did.
Speaker 6: He did some boys.
Speaker 8: What do you do gonna He's gonna have a center contract my way? You really think you could beat me?
Speaker 1: Sorry? You feeling tried with this up? Okay? Is he undefeated.
Speaker 8: Yeah kid, though I already touched this, funcked you up, sent you back to Florida.
Speaker 1: Ain't do ship research get on.
Speaker 5: He talk about that too, you know, like like the bluffing and boxing and like, you know, the contracts and then you know the disrespects you might feel getting a contract offered from oh yeah somebody, Oh all right.
Speaker 14: It's one here, ex world champion. They were supposed to fight him. Actually after I wanted a little belt. He sent a contract, but it was like you an extral champion.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm nothing right exactly, But they do that on perfect because they really don't want to fight you.
Speaker 14: You know what I'm saying, Like that's kind of what to be like. It be stuff like that, you know what I'm saying. So that's how that's something I can tell you know without saying right exactly.
Speaker 6: See, what they don't do is be like, well, I sent him to offer, you know what I'm saying. They got that to say.
Speaker 5: But even they might not want to fight you. They could be like, well, Ship, I gave him the offer and he didn't want to fight me.
Speaker 8: Do you look at them, you be like damn it, and you can't you.
Speaker 6: Can't say yeah to that bro. That's that's insultant to yourself.
Speaker 8: That's how it be.
Speaker 1: Like, you gotta know your worth. But if it's somebody that you really want to fight and they try you on that ship, would you just like fucking'm whoop your ass?
Speaker 8: I mean yeah, but they gotta what's it worth?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Got the time? I got right?
Speaker 8: They got to come with.
Speaker 12: You can't fight a guy like on a local show and he a good fighter. Want y'all both ain't making no money like you put it on the TV network. You make some money off of then you blow the fight up. Yeah, ain't something you know what I'm saying? You on the tank cards or whatnot?
Speaker 1: What's that first? Like that first bag you got? You like? Ship? I gotta go buy this. I gotta buy that.
Speaker 12: I ain't gonna lie my first, my first check, my little twenty five hundred dollars, I spend it on a girl.
Speaker 3: Let's you learned, letsons learned you abuse?
Speaker 6: She didn't hear no more?
Speaker 3: Man, That's what I did.
Speaker 1: Now, that's what they gonna do. But ship, because look, is this true? Is it true that when y'all training and y'all going through y'all don't be fucking well, that's certain. That's certainly a lot.
Speaker 12: For my pro debut. No lie for my pro debut. I did it the day before and you still wore. Man, I want by.
Speaker 3: Crazy like that.
Speaker 6: Some niggas might fuck day of the fight.
Speaker 1: Bro. Yeah stop, I can't stop. So I was trying to make an excuse like ship, you ain't no push in a minute. You spend your money on but you you just wow, God damn that nigga fight for pushing. Don't whoop the nigga? Man, what's that money went out? She was going. It was a little bit. It wasn't even no secret, like she just starts slid on me. Yeah, but see you you need to take that loss early too, because it's like because then when them bags that real money, Like I know how y'all bitches here, yeah feeling.
Speaker 12: No, it was good because it was early and then a girl I wanted to be with, so I ended up getting engaged to her, Like at my what I want to say, my eyes to a fight.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you yeah, you don't learn from them nine fights? Oh yeah for sure? Okay he went on and like married engaged when you're all gonna get married that engaged, that'll slow him down.
Speaker 7: I got a question right quick, like being a are your favorite athletes boxers growing up?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I was Lebron because I'm from Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Lebron shout a real nigga mine.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I got, I got a few.
Speaker 14: Aaron Donald like, that's probably like the one I ad Lebron, of course, like Lebron go hands down, Like.
Speaker 3: You think he could have sucked up in Maine Doka when they got into it last week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, you think.
Speaker 3: I don't think Lebron Lebron.
Speaker 8: I think Lebron just he's so politically correct that he can't. He can't you can't do it, okay.
Speaker 3: But if he could, you think with somebody's that.
Speaker 6: Make that nigga job.
Speaker 8: Forty years old, he.
Speaker 1: Draymond choking you out like that. I ain't gonna I would not. I feel like you can really fight, make ugly none to lose. I don't care who your favorite boss was like a long time.
Speaker 8: Mm hmmm, Frank Tyson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like.
Speaker 3: For me, probably Tommy Herns and Floyd sugar Lin It so you go.
Speaker 1: Back watching old clips.
Speaker 8: Study of the game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what what's what's Floyd impact on boxing, like meaning to y'all because obviously, you know, he changed the game, like for the good and kind of for the bad. You know what I'm saying, Like people look at their records and they feel like they can't lose, like they duck can't fight because they don't want to lose.
Speaker 6: They want to you know.
Speaker 12: I feel like that's the best part about it though, Like everybody thinks they got to have an O and like back in the day that they mean that, like you could take an l go fight another champion the next time and be on top of the world again.
Speaker 1: So I think.
Speaker 12: Nowadays like fighters always trying to protect the oh, and it ain't really about that, you know. That's the part he messed up on. But I think everybody know that part. But the part he was right about just making God make sure they're getting their money, make sure work.
Speaker 6: And showing that work, showing the work he put in that work, showing.
Speaker 8: You like you know, yeah, you know I heard stories like work hard, you.
Speaker 5: Can see them showtime, Like yeah, yeah, bro, the workouts is crazy.
Speaker 8: They said.
Speaker 14: One time they worked out like a four hour training session, went and ran like seven miles. They's like two hours later he called another fire. We got to run ten more miles. You're like, damn, nigga, we just got fits with So he worked hard. I remember one time I was young, like little boy, like you know, Madi City was over at Mada City and we just with my mom. We just driving down town Ship and we just see a nigga running, but we see fancy cars following them.
Speaker 8: We look on the Instagram. That's Florid.
Speaker 1: So it was like, like, damn, you can tell that he just left Magic City. Could tell like one of those times you don't like street clothes.
Speaker 8: So I was like, oh, damn, runner.
Speaker 1: That's hard. Yeah. Floyd different though, like to the point of like I seen one and he was talking about like he bragging how he talked because he know how he doesn't trained, Like you know what I'm saying. It's different, like he ain't just talking ship to a motherfucker. I feel like on this and that he was like I trained so much that I know I supposed to have this, is supposed to do this, So it's different.
Speaker 8: So I believe you work hard.
Speaker 1: You hear stories about it, like the best fight you ever seen, whether it's on TV, old fight live, period, mm hmm.
Speaker 8: The best fight I ever seen. Man, that's a horrid one. It's a lot of it's a lot of. So you're saying best fight period.
Speaker 1: When I say, when somebody be like if you had to pull up and be like this show like now, this is the best fight between the like just two bots was fighting, you like, this is a good.
Speaker 8: Holy Field verse? What's his name? His name was big Daddy? Pause, what's his name he's talking about? He fought three trilogy.
Speaker 12: I can't remember. I was gonna say diable Corelli's versus what's her name? When they kept dropping each other and he knocked my name? That's a good fight too.
Speaker 8: It was what's what's his name? I can't think his dame? Talk about I met him there day.
Speaker 7: Yeah you say.
Speaker 8: They first fight was the greatest fight, Damn for real?
Speaker 1: Do you think holy Field get the credit he deserved at all?
Speaker 14: That's just like andre Ward, He's not gonna get the credit deserved. He was in the Floyd Are you know what I'm saying? In the the Mike Tyson area, like and Field will be know.
Speaker 1: Tyson, No, don't get me wrong, I know because it was like still like Tyson, you gotta think when I was coming up an age in like ninety five, ninety six, ninety seven, like I remember parents and my uncles and everybody mean up, they gotta see Tyson fight like Tyson to make motherfuckers spend that unnecessary money to show Oh yeah yeah, everybody fight one post on Instagram, the world gonna be there. Yeah, Tank, we had went to this, you know, like if they showed the fight and stuff people in up buying bottles and stuff like Tank he bringing that back to boxing where niggas be like, yeah, yes, women know about Tank, That's what it is. So it's like, I don't think so many women were knowing about holy Field. And when I say knowing, like women be like, oh, Mike Tyson fighting, women be like, oh Tank fighting. Whether they care about boxing or not, they know to put on some clothes. They want to go see the fight here.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Women, bro, women want to do They just want to do ship. They want to be round ship.
Speaker 12: I wish I would have seen that Tyson air. That would have been crazy, because we should really go dresser mink cokes and sitting and watching the fight.
Speaker 2: That's you think that dressing up aspect is missing from the sport right now, everybody get fresh, comes to the game, coming to the buying tuxes and you know Texas back.
Speaker 1: Then, Like you don't remember the Muhammad Frank with his head and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I played uh in g z Rick Ross video.
Speaker 12: It's called Almighty Black Dollar and they was in that. Yeah, boxing in it and whatever, and that's what they did it, Like what is that American games?
Speaker 1: American?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they did that little thing.
Speaker 12: I ain't gonna lie. I feel like people should dress up a little bit more in boxing though.
Speaker 1: But nigga nigg ain't trying to wear no suits and no.
Speaker 5: Because but nowadays, just be more festive, like like it's not like basketball or football where we're doing this ship every week.
Speaker 6: It's like it's one fight. Yeah, these niggas might fight once.
Speaker 1: And like and this is the big Like that what I'm saying, it gotta be a good fight. Don't just be wearing no suit. Niggat his head knocked out and you just sitting there with a suit. You know what I mean? That is turn in to a funeral with y'all.
Speaker 6: What'su'all think about influencer boxing? I like Jake Paul and you know the pause, and I was.
Speaker 12: Just with Jake Paul over the summer in Puerto Rico because being here, got the same trainer.
Speaker 1: I like it. I feel like he brought a lot of people to the sports.
Speaker 12: Sure likes like the internet is the world now, we socializing everything.
Speaker 1: So them in Florence's respect to them, I think.
Speaker 5: I think like when it first started, I felt like it was like a mockery a little bit. But now it's like they take yeah, and there's more respect, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They really trying. And Jake was just in a tough fight.
Speaker 12: It was in Dallas and you thought nas a killer, real he can fight, ain't no boxer, but you put him in in the cage, you know what happened.
Speaker 1: But still a hard fight.
Speaker 12: For a guy that never fought dad's life, you know what I'm saying. They still go out there and beat somebody. So it just shows that these influencers are training, you know, and they're working hard and respecting the game.
Speaker 1: So I like it. What camp you like being around mostly because I could, you know what I'm saying, You make your way, you under the tank cards and stuff like that. But like who god damn like show love spinning. When I say show love, like you seeing things you never seen.
Speaker 12: Probably probably the Jake camp. They had like a personal shove. We even three times a day. We're in a big crib. You know you're in Puerto Rico.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a smooth camp, like probably the best camp.
Speaker 12: I hadn't been in so far, like for that type of lifestyle when it comes to like real, how can I say it?
Speaker 3: Like really working hard? They work hard too, don't get it twisted.
Speaker 1: But it was.
Speaker 12: It's a little bit different because I was in Secure camp and Terrence Crawford was there. It was in Colorado Springs, so it's cold as hell, and we got to run five miles up a mountain and I gotta come back and spark Secure after running five mile. Man, I'm not your upper mountain.
Speaker 1: Niggas. He ain't even gotta say up the mountain for me. Nigga's just running the five mile, Nigga, that's it for me for the week.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of hard work in that camp. Ain't gonna lie damn so.
Speaker 1: Brow how you So it's like that's you really in shape enough to fight anybody now, because like you training with them you in the same type of shape.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, definitely for sure. Damn, I ain't gonna lie them, but getting the count what's your girl?
Speaker 1: I got my ass with. I ain't gonna lot to you.
Speaker 12: He was sucking me up every day and then until I got in shape, and then one day I sparted him. He was like this motherfucking shape now like yeah, yeah, it was good. I think she had got into shape and stuff. Yeah, man, because I ain't never been into the camp like that. I ain't never worked as hard as my wife.
Speaker 1: Bro. Five mile mountain ye, and then say sport, I see if it's man.
Speaker 12: We go rest for like an hour and knock on my door trying to spark, like what it's gotta work getting paid for gotta work.
Speaker 1: You running up five miles of a man.
Speaker 8: I mean, I ain't going to no mind.
Speaker 14: I I'll be training with boots drying, and they they go up the mound and they be like they're saying, like a Max, I've been their dad.
Speaker 8: He's still like like sixty, he's still.
Speaker 14: Running train and all that. So I'll be running with him. But they be like they going to the mountain, they run the heels and all that. Do my five miles on the flat surface.
Speaker 8: I'm good.
Speaker 1: You be ready to pass? Yeah, I be that mount Ain't gonna change ship ship for rig gotta be got damn. What what's your goal in this though? Yo? Like when I say goal, not not just overall thinking of like what legacy does Max Truck want to leave in the box on?
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying, No matter what you look like, hy, well, you could do it. People. You know, people look that boxers six bags and they ripped.
Speaker 14: Up and I'm knocking them to fuck out right, you ain't gotta be You ain't gotta have that look to you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: You can be a normal dude.
Speaker 1: See I want I want to beat all them niggas. Chubb it generation like, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: That's what that's me like, Yeah, generally like because kids would to go to the kids and talk to him at the middle old middle school, and it's like, y'all really don't know what y'all want to do, Like I ain't.
Speaker 8: Know what I want to do middle school, y'all, y'all really don't know what y'all want to do. You know what I'm saying, What you want to do. I don't know. You know what I'm saying. You don't want to go to college. I box. I ain't go to college, graduate high school and I was done.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But see sometimes when I'm glad you said, even going back to the school, when people see people like that around, it a light bulb in their head. Oh he come from where I'm from, or I could do this, or I could do that, or ship. If I'm always fighting, let me see if I could box. Because fighting boxing two different fucking things, because you will see that ship quick, especially when you put gloves on and you don't swung and the nigga don't dunk that mother talking two or three times, that fight ain't gonna stop, so you don't got damn gassed out, knocked your ass out. Because boxing and fighting to different things, like you can't grab you know what I'm saying, and slam a nigga and.
Speaker 8: So I can break it up. Y'all separate backt three minutes so.
Speaker 1: That ship be different.
Speaker 5: We talk about why talk about like the the the process of making a fight happen, like and why some fights don't happen or why it might take so long. Why negotiation like like, for instance, the the Bud and Spence fight, that ship was five six years in the making.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So from your perspective, talk about like you know, just the process and why some fights happened or something, don't I.
Speaker 12: Just think it'd be just the timing of it and just most importantly probably just the money because at the end of the day, the promoters got to make the money.
Speaker 3: The whole business gotta make money.
Speaker 12: So if these guys like Spence in Terrence Crawford fighting three years ago, when makes sense three years ago because they're bigger names now, the fat blew it up the whole company that made some money.
Speaker 5: That's really how I just think you think you think that's why it's taking so long for Tanking Handy to fight.
Speaker 3: I really wouldn't say that, but I still feel like the time it ain't right.
Speaker 6: I agree.
Speaker 1: I feel like the time is just ain't right. I agree, But they couldn't make it happen now, but.
Speaker 6: It wouldn't be on the level nowhere near Bud.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because Devin just had a good fight. Tank always have a great fight. But I think maybe like in the next year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, when you hear Budd say he would want to fight somebody like Tank. How you what do you take from that?
Speaker 3: Like want to fight?
Speaker 1: Yeah, not no coming on, but a bad motherfucker. I ain't gonna but can crack them, you know. Yeah, Like it's.
Speaker 12: Personally it's a fifty fifty fight for real. I mean a lot of people just what I say, But honestly it's fifty to fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just think Bud, it's smarter than everybody else. I think, just skilled than everybody else. Yeah, you know, all these fighters are champion for a reason. But there's some guys in this game like let me steal away from you. You know what I'm saying, You're on a whole different level. And that's a person right there.
Speaker 1: Still with let it man be So look, man, you be in a heavyweight because I be looking at you know when they show the boxers like you know what I'm saying, in those classes motherfuckering like five, five, one thirty. When you see that type of shit, like you be thinking, knocked this motherfucker out, But then you see the motherfuckers strong as a little bit career.
Speaker 12: Yeah but I'm six foot. Yeah, everybody gonna fight. They be small, like I.
Speaker 1: Fight real, but sometimes they be having reach and stuff like that. Yeah yeah, yeah, So what you do you think you got the advantage at being six.
Speaker 12: Feet Oh yeah, like a lot of guys ain't gonna really to take a chance to come in or you know, I'm using my jab the entire time.
Speaker 1: Then they do come in and throw right hand, probably sleep more likely. So what you be thinking about that, man, when you were saying, like the smaller.
Speaker 14: A lot, that's then be kind of my harder fights when we when they taller than me, they smash easy.
Speaker 3: Ain't gonna lie everything.
Speaker 12: He fight a dog out, small dog got he beat him up and then he fighter got his sides.
Speaker 3: It just never works out.
Speaker 14: It's the hardest wife of him like that be a little harder, so I be.
Speaker 1: But what makes it like that?
Speaker 8: Wh just used to always fight somebody tall?
Speaker 14: You know heayway, I'm short, and so it's like everybody tall average six foot five six six yeah, so it's like how tall are you? So it's like they punch it down at me. I'm I'm walking in boom boom, they like they get here and now they's like yeah yeah, so then just be it's the bigger than y'all.
Speaker 1: You have been jumped before.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they tried.
Speaker 1: That's a crazy question.
Speaker 14: Now ship I was catching Martin, I get I guess these kids was like the next person that run through. We're taking a ship for reason.
Speaker 1: I guess that was bro.
Speaker 8: I'm walking. It's raining too. You can tell you pointed they came. We need all that. I stuck the first one they look, he fell out and I just took off running.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna I got m okay, got beat up.
Speaker 6: Man, you should take this one.
Speaker 1: And that was that. When it comes back, can you talk about that turn? Trigger man d s.
Speaker 3: He was there right yeah.
Speaker 1: Ready, So you said you got a jump too, man? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man. When I was a kid, I had to be like fourteen. I was off emilk, just walking.
Speaker 1: Man. That thing on the west side, y'all was on the west side.
Speaker 3: That's where we used to live.
Speaker 12: Man, I got stuck. All I remember is falling, getting beat up, shoes down for no reason. So I ended up calling my daddy on the fall telling them what's going on. Luckily I stayed like right there. I ain't never seen my parents drive so fast in my life. The kids running and my parents trying to run them over like.
Speaker 3: That ship was.
Speaker 1: The fact that y'all are professional boxing. Y'all parents with the ship too to see y'all. So after that, you want boxing?
Speaker 12: Before that was no, I want box. I started boxing at nineteen damn. Yeah, I was a little older.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like already, like you just see the do you like wish you like you would have learned the crawd at the early age or everything happen for a reasons to think like that.
Speaker 12: But I feel like everything had been for a reason because I started boxing because at the time, like my family, like we had no money, were sleeping in the car and it was like a boxing gym and I was just go and I just ended up just didn't want to be in the call with them all day, so I'll just be in the gym the whole time. Literally when I opened to the clothes and I just got good over time.
Speaker 8: Damn damn.
Speaker 1: That shit inspired for real, because like you gotta think some people use what's going on in their life to like stop them from doing shit. You ain't got no excuses, bro, real, you can figure some shit out, nigga, Be like, man, my mama and my dad didn't have this like nigga Like sometimes people need to tell and share those stories. So people who might be going through that situation they hear that ship, like boy, I should do this or I could be doing this real real, that's what's up though, You said, James, Tony he wanted to go to box and you had.
Speaker 8: To put that that's one of my boats James to twenty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he used to be on Fox Sports a lot. Uh, when him and Max Killer Man and stuff like that. He used to come up. Yeah, I remember him a lot from that was best who anybody in the Boston game that you met and you were like, oh, this motherfucker legit and cool as fuck, or or not even on that note, somebody probably start struck by you met him.
Speaker 3: Adrian brother.
Speaker 1: Man, Adrian Broner gave him a handshake in the hotel.
Speaker 3: Somebody, bro, I ain't never washing my hand.
Speaker 1: And he was on top at one point he was Adrian Bronner made that ship fun man and he got out of the.
Speaker 6: Car doing that.
Speaker 1: Man. Yeah, brother was rapping and I was like this bro when he did that came man. Then when he oh boy the white Man, when he cuts his ass out, he.
Speaker 6: Said I'll knock you out there.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, I mean a B probably was when I got star struggle with Yeah, he's funny.
Speaker 8: He was there, he laughing because he already met him and Ship like a b.
Speaker 1: Niggah. So if it went for him, who was for you? Uh?
Speaker 3: Ship probably to go on.
Speaker 12: Floyd ain't gonna lie when I've seen Floyd was in the back room and I just he walked in to shake up everybody. Man, ain't gonna I was sitting there like, damn this Floyd and that was it.
Speaker 1: He adapted everybody else about.
Speaker 6: Four five niggas. It's like seven feet bro, that crazy dressed all black.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's the box of who Starsuck Wave had this niggas. Yeah, the concept crying.
Speaker 1: Lesson you know how like you I got kids, man, my kids we listened to it. So like you know, I like a few rod Wave songs because they they don't put you know what I mean, put them in rotation. But like Bro, I didn't know like he had that type of impact. I'm watching concerts, motherfucker. He ain't said Ship. He just came out and.
Speaker 8: Word word crazy Bord.
Speaker 1: This is different is different.
Speaker 12: So I gotta go again tomorrow it was smooth. I said, I'll go one more time for he go hard bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Ship, I appreciate y'all boy pushing up your talk. You know what I mean talk? You know what I mean. You ain't gotta ain't no professional interview. If y'all nigga wanted to come in here and say, y'all want to whoop a nigga, you ain't gotta call the nigga out on the show. But we just talk about it. Yeah, so we're gonna find that nigga you were talking about pushing off on a Friday for real, where y'all gonna be at. We're gonna go to Land Jake Paul Fight and dude finding on the other card.
Speaker 3: Pushing up on.
Speaker 1: You can at least tell us this what you're gonna say to what you said.
Speaker 8: I don't even know.
Speaker 3: I can't like conversation. I like conversation.
Speaker 8: He like conversation, and I just you're gonna feel me like.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 8: But you can't hit the nigga though, I mean, if he gets crazy, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Y'all, don't get y'all get fired, and Ship can list.
Speaker 8: I ain't going for you know what I'm saying he wanted did some.
Speaker 1: Real disrespectful ship. But like you could just bump a nigga or something like that.
Speaker 14: We want to disrespectful just like if you had the heart to even do that. What you send the contract and just feeling you're feeling himself. Yeah, bring him down a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, time for that. Yeah Friday nigga, you gonna see it. Yeah, man, I appreciate you. Anything y'all want to shout out or just you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: I can't hear me talk right now because it's still go.
Speaker 3: Ahead on that.
Speaker 1: Man. If I know, yeah, you know what I'm saying, I would have did that if we I know, he couldn't talk about this ship nigga, that wouldn't bring it up.
Speaker 8: We're just trying to do that.
Speaker 1: He funck up every week.
Speaker 8: That's my dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you should know they week anything y'all want to shout out.
Speaker 12: Though, Hey, man, the shout out to y'all for having us on the show. I really appreciate y'all. Next year March, both of us will be back from big fights coming up, and we'll keep y'all to y'all training.
Speaker 1: We ain't training after right after New Years locked in January fifteen, y'all back in, all right, man, appreciate y'all coming through. We got the Michael trigger Man hars, we got motherfucker Matt Trump. Like your coach said, we ain't got to say that whole it's been broken. Please, that's