Speaker 1: Here you go pretty too one perfect perfect?
Speaker 2: What's that shirt you got?
Speaker 1: Was that Michael?
Speaker 3: Yeah it's Michael, Yeah, Walker, I don't know which Michael.
Speaker 2: That's bad doesn't cover the bad? Hell yeah that was my peak Michael Jackson and also my kids peak Michael Jackson.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I have the three. So if you were ever to come to my office and you all are welcome. Actually I only let people in my house that actually like and so I like you all.
Speaker 2: You have you ever had a guest on the show that you they got to the door and you were.
Speaker 3: Like, m m m no. But there are guests that I've gotten off with and I've been like, they'll never be on my show again.
Speaker 2: No, thank you.
Speaker 3: But I have a wall and it's one. One side's Beyonce and the other side is Michael and I have the bad, have the Thriller album, and then have the Dangerous album. I think those are the three best albums that Mike ever did.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I feel like Dangerous was very overlooked in my opinion.
Speaker 2: I felt like, first CD.
Speaker 1: Nine year old, that's almost leave me alone.
Speaker 2: On it, right, don't just leave me alone?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well that was not bad, Yeah.
Speaker 2: But leave me alone dangerous? Is it no?
Speaker 3: Dangerous? It's not bad?
Speaker 2: Leave me alone? Oh oh my god, it's bad. It was like the last single off it was.
Speaker 1: It's like a Mandela effect crazy. The visuals of it feel like dangerous.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah, the visuals in the video. I remember the video was like roller coaster, roller.
Speaker 1: Coaster, like through his own face because the Dangerous cover was like sort of theme parky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what sucked me up.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's the dangerous one.
Speaker 2: Doude, you remember, remember the time and.
Speaker 1: On that on the floor Michael really what about?
Speaker 2: What about?
Speaker 1: That's my favorite Michael Jackson line that Yeah fu jam too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not too much for me too, jam Yeah. A lot of people think that that's gonna you're gonna be imposing on me. It's actually not too much.
Speaker 1: Actually not so hard for me.
Speaker 2: To not so hard for me too, jam.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm in good company because.
Speaker 2: Does Michael Jackson have a lyrics book that I could purchase? Has anybody ever like dug in and been like show means and Simon, Yeah, indeed know what he was predicting, like that would be cool to just go deep on his like utterances and be like this actually was predicted, like go Nostradamus on it.
Speaker 1: Michael Jackson predicted.
Speaker 2: To say Mama Sama Matusa actually was predicting global warming, global warming. In any ways, you're.
Speaker 4: A vegetable, imagine I always say, I was just gonna say, and they hate you.
Speaker 5: When they hate you, you're a vegetable. Oh man, I hate you so fucking mud.
Speaker 1: And Michael Jackson's lyrics you're.
Speaker 3: A vegetival.
Speaker 4: Hate you.
Speaker 3: Imagine someone running up to you would just be like your vegetable.
Speaker 2: Like coming in writing those lyrics and being like yeah, actually yeah, actually rules this timeline maybe the best song. I think Pitchfork rank that the best song of that decade, and I am hard pressed to disagree. That song fucking rips.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're imageable.
Speaker 2: Hello the Internet, and welcome to Season three ninety five, Episode four of Ally I Guess that's right. It's a podcast. It's a production of iHeart Radio. It's a podcast where we take a deep dive into American share consciousness. And it is Thursday July third. Interesting fact, it is Thursday July third, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Debatable, debatable, anything's up for debate nowadays.
Speaker 2: Actually, I believe that.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's actually May sixty seven.
Speaker 2: H you ask me.
Speaker 1: It's also national if you got a math.
Speaker 2: Right on that. If it is actually the sixties, like if May kept going it was, that would be fucking incredible.
Speaker 1: I just do that up there. But it might be it's a national Hey, everything's up for debate, even numbers, National fried clam Day, National Chocolate Way for Day, National eat your Beans Day, and eat beans, compliment your mirror Day.
Speaker 2: Who's the person who like got a picture, got a picture taken. She's like best forty second birthday ever. It was one of the like maga ghouls and it was she's like my husband took me to barbecue and she just had this massive like bowl of beans and someone was like that's a lot of beans, ye bitch, or like something really rude, and then people have been photoshopping her. She was the one who like tried to make a thing by uh saying like with trans bathroom, Nancy Mace, Yeah, Nancy Mace, I think that did one. Nancy Mays beans, check it out, Nancy Mace beans, Nancy Mace beans.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Someways, but that's a lot of beans, you nasty ass bitch.
Speaker 2: I mean, it is a lot of beans, but I can't not.
Speaker 1: That much hold on as someone who if you if you get like.
Speaker 2: A barbecue trade, yeah, like my barbecue. That's why that's why I didn't bring it up on the show. That's why I didn't do a whole story about it on the show, is because in the end, I like beans. And this is actually a look.
Speaker 1: I'm not defending Nancy Mace. I'm just I'm defending the lago. Yeah, that's a that's a normal size amount.
Speaker 2: And look I'm find a new angle that's a normal sized that.
Speaker 1: Is a normal Look at that. You got the nice paper tray, paper line tray, you got the pickles and the ribs, and it's okay hotling, Okay, Yeah, anyway, I'm.
Speaker 2: Hungry Penny who July third, twenty twenty five, maybe sixty seventh, who cares? This is the day before for the July And my name is Jack O'Brien aka Princess Thyana aka Lady Thigh aka uh Dirty than aka hey John k Ached, big old Thimer Schmidt. That one courtesy of Locaroni on the discord. Reference back to my big old thighs. And I'm thrilled to be joined. As always, buy my co host mister Miles Rest.
Speaker 1: Miles Gray a chicken tiaka masal roll okay, house on salad with that one. As we were coming up with the most violent Americanized versions of Indian food with Paganalen, you know.
Speaker 2: What's in it?
Speaker 1: Just cream of mushroom soup and some turmeric.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I thought chicken quesadilla, because this is how we made it in my household. It was a series and it's very good, I will say, but it's a like six layers of flower tortillas with cream of chicken soup and cheese like shredded cheese sprinkled in between, and it is actually really good. But it is not what I think are traditionally. It is definitely the Midwestern ass version of.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, like that shout out to the Midwest for like, I get that usually the diasporas of like people don't quite get to the Midwest as quickly as it does to the coasts. But then it's like they heard tell of a thing from the city and oh yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: It's likely it's like post a fugalyptic cooking like post like it all you have is canned goods ship like anyways, shit hits Anyways. Miles were thrilled to be joined in our third seat by a brilliant writer, speaker, and social justice educator who's written for Ebony Complex, Out the Route and appeared on NBC News, BuzzFeed, or Box, among many others. They're also the host of the amazing podcast BFF Black Fat Fem. It's doctor John Paul.
Speaker 3: She is black, she is back. It is exciting to be here.
Speaker 1: It's been too long.
Speaker 2: Joined us is the building.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, more of a doctor than doctor Phil.
Speaker 3: I was tb you know what tv H You are so so correct to be quite honest. Yes, yes, yes, I'm welcome.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: So it was I was sitting here, you know, as you were talking about beans, and I don't know, I may have to get this bleeped, but it reminds me of that me when someone's like this.
Speaker 1: No, I think it was a twist you're talking about. Yes, yes, somebody was.
Speaker 3: Like to a movie theater and dropped them and somebody screamed. They said, the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to them was they snug beans into a movie theater was eating them and the beans fell and somebody screamed, this nigga.
Speaker 2: Eat be exactly.
Speaker 1: It's famous. That one is probably one of the most famous bean based While watching cars too, Yes, picture came through.
Speaker 2: Max will make you drop your beans.
Speaker 1: It was said, I spilled baked beans all over myself watching cars to in theaters and a black teenager shouted.
Speaker 2: Bean and everyone laughed. Who was it?
Speaker 1: Just someone named at Maxi Domius Maxi Domius. Yeah, but now I'm like, tickles me, yeah, tickles me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean that became canonical. That was always something they'd say on Bodego boys. I remember that was just like one of the favorite refrains that you would hear Jesus say all the time. Yeah yeah beans. I mean, come on now, as someone who loves eating beans, that's just you don't want to bring a spoon.
Speaker 2: Don't eat beans. The more you eat, the more you enjoy cars too. Yeah, as the old saying, yes, all right, well, doctor John Paul, we are going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're going to tell the listeners a couple of things we're talking about. They had a ribbon cutting at America's first or eleventh or seventeenth concentration camp, but first in modern times, this concentration camp on American soil, I should specify sucks that we have to specify that. So we're going to talk about that, because there's just a lot of very surreal, weird shit happening down there. On the other hand, ladies and gentlemen, we got them, Chuck Schumer got their ass by changing the name of the Big Beautiful Bill at the last second. So we just want to, you know, talk about that.
Speaker 1: And so by changing it, it's now nullified.
Speaker 2: It can no no changing the name, Miles changing the name to it's no longer called Big Beautiful Bill at all. And now it's called just called like the Act or like some shit. So like the thing that everybody was. I think he thought we were all taking it at face value, and like that history would take it at face value, that it was a big beautiful But he changed his name. And thus sometimes I just wonder, did this man travel back in time from the future to save us from our fate, you know, because he just makes these should moves that all through the course of history clearly sees the main stream anyways, will make fun of him. Jurassic Park slash World is coming out this weekend, expected to make two hundred and sixty million dollars globally. The reviews are not great. I'm just wondering. I had hoped. I had some hopes for this way because there was like a real meme.
Speaker 1: We were rooting for you, we were all rooting for you.
Speaker 2: Exactly. Some of the reviews are very mean. I'm just wondering, like, is this have we just been giving the Jurassic Park franchise too much credit? And it really was alls all along, it was just like yet one good movie, and then all the sequels were just like, yeah, it's not as good as the first one that was directed by Steven Spielberg.
Speaker 1: Exactly. I'll give the second one some credit because my homegrow. Vanessa's in that one, so I don't want to I don't want to talk shit on that one.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's been diminishing doctor Ian Malcolm's daughter.
Speaker 1: Yes, Vanessa Chester, are you serious?
Speaker 2: That's my girl? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You don't remember when she was in the studio, uh on the one time.
Speaker 2: And I was like, wow, yeah, I did lose consciousness and that's why I don't remember.
Speaker 1: She was like she was in a Little Princess.
Speaker 2: We'll check back in with little Boo Boo dolls because the zeitgeist is catching up. I talked to him a few weeks ago about how I thought that this was all about like creepy, like ara obsession with creepy dolls, and that this was going to be a big, a big deal because Americans are actually secretly obsessed with creepy dolls. And now there's like a full on satanic panic happening. Goo dolls good, So we'll talk about that.
Speaker 1: Wants to be saved. Don't don't player, don't mess those Satan's play things.
Speaker 2: Please, our Christian listeners better not be buying those, and we'll explain why at eleven. But first, doctor John Paul Higgins, we do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 3: Funny enough, the Boo boo all of my search history for the last maybe two days. I am looking, well, I got it. I there was a specific laboo woo, I want it. There is a purple one with wings, it has it's a it's a little it's giving prince.
Speaker 1: What's the name Is there a name? Do they have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just has there's a name for it. I don't know the name of it, but it's a purple one with wings and it gives me Prince vibes. And I was like, oh, I want it, and I found it, so I'm going to pick it up tomorrow.
Speaker 2: So this you're not in the blind box.
Speaker 3: I have something so if you you know, for for listeners, you can't see it. But for those of you who can see me.
Speaker 2: Behind me, Okay, yeah, what is that? You were a blind box? But if but you will also go.
Speaker 3: Oh, well they're not I already opened them. Oh oh yeah, yeah, but they were blind boxes.
Speaker 1: Oh got you the Okay. I thought we could do something special on the show for our listeners and do.
Speaker 3: Some very visual like and I would yeah, I would do that for you.
Speaker 2: Well you know what show this nobody's going to waste of fucking the boo boo unboxing on this show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. That it is too hype. Wait, so the way you talked about it, JP, it sounded like you're adopting a pet. You're like, I gotta go pick it up tomorrow. I think I'm go to get gained custody tomorrow. Is it, because this is a like a third party off market deal.
Speaker 3: It's pop Mark. It's pop Mark. I don't know pop Mark because of so there's this So there's this thing in this world that we also need to be we need to talk a lot about. There's La Boo Boo and then there's lafu Fou. You have to be cautious of the lafu foos because of the fu foos will get you caught up in the sense that many of them will will They'll charge you the fifty sixty seventy dollars for one find out it's not real. And so I only these days, I only buy mine from PopMart because I've had one or two lafufus come through as I tried to purchase.
Speaker 2: And they're deadly, can be deadly choking hazards. Which diamonds, Yeah, those demon ones. Yeah, we'll get we'll get to that also could be made of lead, we don't know. Yeah, So, but I'm I'm just doing the job of La Boo Boo. I don't know. I've heard that those ones are bad luck and they'll get you killed.
Speaker 1: By the real thing. Yeah, sounds like sounds like a diamond industry was the Diamonds came out, Like, I don't know if you want those. I mean they're cheaper and stuff.
Speaker 2: But you know, turn your ears green?
Speaker 3: Basically, yeah, what is uh?
Speaker 2: What's something you think is underrated? Something that's underrated?
Speaker 3: My book? So I had a book, yeah, March hell, the Black Fat Femme Book if you if you just search it, it's you know, it's right behind me. But ultimately, yes, Black Fat fem Revealing the Power of Queer Voices in Media and How to Love Yourself came out in March of twenty It was March twenty fifth, And I say it's underrated because yes, it has sold, but it needs to sell more. If you want to go over to Amazon, you want to go over to Barnes and Noble. I know that I probably should be waiting to do this at the end, but I'm going to do it upfront.
Speaker 2: My book need We Need To? And New York Times best selling author in the intro that's what I got. Thank you.
Speaker 3: So tell everybody and your more from a local bookstore. You know to that too, Please get that, especially a black or queer one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you got it. Octavia's Books Octavius bookshelf.
Speaker 3: Octavia's Bookstore is a great place to go and also a reparations club in LA I've worked with them in the past.
Speaker 1: I mean in talking because I know you are speaker on things like inclusivity and things like that. How looking at the corporate retreat and diversity, especially this past Pride month, how do you see that? As somebody who's seen the undulations of that over the many, many years, you know.
Speaker 2: What a lot of it is.
Speaker 3: You know, So this is the thing, and I've said this, and I will continue to keep saying this. You know, doing the right thing is expensive, and I think a lot of the bottom lines for a lot of these companies have been I want to continue to keep doing terrible things because I don't. I can keep doing what I'm doing the way that I'm doing. It's been easy for folks to roll back on it because now they don't have to give it their attention, they don't have to put money towards it, they don't have to bring people like me, and they don't have to watch what they're saying. And so I think a lot of it has a lot to do with this idea of folks never really wanted to do it in the first place, a lot of it was performative, and now we're just really truly seeing folks true colors, like especially like Target. Target is a great example of seeing a company, you know. And again, I don't know if we're supposed to be saying that on the air, but I will say, you know, this is, you know, watching a lot of these companies move and operate the way they've been operating is definitely reminding me, as someone who's doing this work, of like, you've never been interested in doing the right thing in the first place. And that's what capitalism is, right, Yeah, idea of you know, folks getting over on a specific marginalized group and.
Speaker 2: So and then being able to just be like, yeah, but we've got we have an obligation to our shareholders, you know. Yeah. I was just reading an article about private equity and that came up again that they're just like, yeah, but you know, so we want to keep doing what's right for the teachers funds that are invested in our private equity companies, what about them? And it's just yeah, that argument that well, you have you your only obligation is to make more money for your shareholders, and that's fucking bullshit. That's a cop out. When you like go back to the original theorists on like free market capitalism, even they were like, well, except for like you know, schools and hospitals and uh, you know, things that require that like need to be there so that people aren't fucking victimized and the world doesn't turn into post apocalyptic landscape. And that stuff just got quick, just snipped out, edited out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, And so that's where we're at. I think we're at a place right now where we're you know, and we've always known this, I think, especially if you're black or brown, you know, or queer or any type of marginalized individual, and you've always kind of known that there's been no corporate interest in folks being on your side or helping you. I've even said, like I saw a video the other day where someone stopped a target worker and was like, how much do you get paid to work here? And she was like seventeen twenty five and they were like how much money do you make a day? And she was like one hundred dollars And I'm thinking to myself, like that's insane, Like the fact that there's somebody who's living on one hundred dollars a day and there's people at the top that have no interest in making that person's life better in any capacity. It just it blows my mind. But I still if that's to say, that's literally where we're at, and I just I'm happy folks are starting to wake up to it. I'm seeing people both online and off wake up to this idea that there's no interest in them making your life better.
Speaker 1: No, there's no interest in the humanity of that's the word brain.
Speaker 3: But yeah, there's no interest in your humanity. And I'm happy that I'm seeing so many people wake up to that.
Speaker 2: So I think if it was equal, if they could just be like, we'll make just as much money, they might they might be interested in do it doing the thing. But the thing ultimately, when we're like, how do you sleep at night, they're like, very well, as long as I'm making money, as long as you know, like that, as long as I'm making shrewd decisions that like are going to ensure that I have money for you know, that I continue to be wealthy and having an advantageous position in the civilization. But it's uh, yeah, I think I think when it comes to whether whether you're going to do the right thing or make money. They need so little of a push to be like, yeah, fuck that, fuck everybody, we're going line go up right. Okay, we're going line go up right. All right, Well, everybody go go get the book. What is something you think is overrated?
Speaker 3: Overrated? So I had to self fund and push my book tour. And one of the things about doing the book tour was traveling. And I don't know how much I saw that you all you all were just in a city. I was just in I literally missed you. I forget where you were.
Speaker 1: I was in Devoyne over the weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think we literally we were like two ships in the night.
Speaker 1: Oh you were just in Des Moines.
Speaker 3: I was, yeah, And so I think it was therefore a layover and all that to be said traveling, I think flying, I think packing, I think just all of it is. It's awful, like living out of a like living out of a like a suitcase. Like I literally there there have been two legs of my my book tour where I literally went from like one city to another and I was literally like from one hotel to another, and by the time I got home and had to turn around and repack to leave again, I was like, I don't want to do this ever again. And so like I just think traveling is trash, and then now you add COVID and then you have babies crying, and then you have the people who it's.
Speaker 2: Just it's it's a lot.
Speaker 3: It's like traveling is a lot.
Speaker 1: That plane's falling out of the sky and almost crashing, it's everything fu sucks.
Speaker 2: It's plain is actually like that actually happened to me.
Speaker 3: I was in San Luis, Obispo, and we literally were on the tarmac and we literally you could you know that that that energy of when you feel the plane getting ready to like start to like go off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's getting itself psyched up, gets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it started and we like halfway down the tarmac and then I just heard you and I was like, oh my god, what is happening?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the plane basically something electrical went wrong with the plane. They had to turn the plane back around and take us back to the actual life spot and we were there waiting for like three or four hours, and I eventually ended up having to rent a car and drive to San Francisco because I could not get another flight. It was it's that bad to travel these days.
Speaker 1: My going I saw. I went to a wedding in Des Moines. So many people had horrible travel stories who got there, Like people got in like the next day or a day late. One friend of ours who has like a kid, they were leaving the airport, they got stuck on the tarmac for nine hours because they said they've overfilled the plane with fuel, so they needed to burn some fuel. And in that process they went over like the Union time limit for the crew, so the crew had to get switched out before they could take off. That added another thing. When they were gonna take off, then they said, whoops, we now burned too much fuel and we have to return to the gate to refuel. And that flight ended up getting canceled and they had like they had to go sleep in at airport and then take off on a flight the next morning. It was like, this sounds like the worst dumb.
Speaker 2: It sounds like if you put me in charge of a plane like in my twenties, you know, I'm just like, ah fuck fueling, right, Yeah, all right, well, I guess we'll just like chill here and let it burn off.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Fuck, we just went over the time, like, oh shit, all right, let's drive over the fuck we're on almost empty now what wait, you gotta go? Wait, where are you going?
Speaker 1: You gotta go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, giving that just like overmatched waiter, just like knowing.
Speaker 3: The opportunity to oversee everything in the air exactly. Yeah, yeah, everything that just it's just utter trash. And then the food is terrible. And then they got the audacity to turn around and be like, we'll give you a fifteen dollars vouture for the inconvenience that we have with you, and it's like a food voucher.
Speaker 2: That's the that's the least you could do.
Speaker 1: Okay, girl, I bought a bag of beef jerky at Burbank Airport. You know how much a.
Speaker 2: Bag of beef jerkey was? Twenty three dollars?
Speaker 1: Fifteen dollars.
Speaker 2: I believe it the way burd Bank knows they have you trapped, like Burbank is so for people not in La Like there's Lax, the big ass airport that's like like on the South Bay. It's like, you know, all the way over on the coast, which is very far from most things in Los Angeles. And then there's Burbank, which is actually like surprisingly close to a lot of places, much closer to where I live, where Miles lives. The fares are much cheaper. You get there, you better have eaten, You better have had all the water that you need, because they will sell you a bottle of water for twenty dollars, like I swear they will.
Speaker 1: There because your a buffet you it's more like a bus stop. That's why I love Burbank, because it's like as you just like roll in fifteen minutes if you have that pre check, I will walk in there. I'm not joking. Ten minutes before the boarding you can get through if you got it's I'm not complaining.
Speaker 2: I'll eat.
Speaker 1: It's like three thousand calorie before I get there, so I'm not there's no chance on buying a seventeen dollars.
Speaker 2: You can actually be like, hey, hold the door while you're going through. Tsay, hold the door, hold get the train, the subway.
Speaker 3: It's the same way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly. A shout out to the smaller little airports around the Biggins. Yes, they're always nice, nice little change of pace. All right, let's take a quick break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: And we're back.
Speaker 2: We're back, and Superducer Bay is joining us from an airport and they can report that the drinks are twenty seven dollars at the airport.
Speaker 1: That's for a pint of beer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's we're probably having a pint.
Speaker 1: Then it's wild that they get.
Speaker 2: You to then, like, but for two bucks it could be a double and you're like, what the math is not math thing?
Speaker 3: What what the fuck is that?
Speaker 1: Then? Anyway, sorry, Alligator Alcatraz Americator.
Speaker 2: Alcatraz, Like, let's just combine concentration camps with the energy of a Saturday morning car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, Like like it's a Hannah Barbara character, Alligator Alcatraz. No, this is there was an ribbon cutting basically opening for the first concentration camp on American soil.
Speaker 2: Actually, maybe at.
Speaker 1: The eleventh if you count the ten that were used on Japanese people. Oh wait, maybe it's like wait, actually, do we count the emigration depots or around the time of the trailer tears.
Speaker 2: Because emigration depots and concentration camp.
Speaker 1: Okay, but then there's gonna okay, that's that's in Cuba, so maybe that's in Cuba. All right, Well, regardless of me. Yeah, regardless of your grasp of history. This is another just dark day. Trump walked around in a Gulf of America hat along with OBERSTROMFJA Barbie aka Christy Nome and Florida Governor Rob DeSantis, and they slap this together in a little over a week, uh, and again will be the site of countless human rights violations against for all from Statistically, we can tell law abiding people who were following the laws to have to properly go through the immigration process in the United States. But again, Trump has now deemed pretty much anyone who right now it's what he calls illegal, but pretty soon is probably gonna be brown.
Speaker 2: People who don't cut brown's.
Speaker 1: At a certain point, that's just what it feels like. The arc is of shit like this. Sadly, but they are now violent criminals. Chillingly, Trump said that like this would just be the start quote. I'd like to see them in many states, Trump said at the press conference, and at some point they might morph into a system where you're gonna keep it for a long time.
Speaker 2: Yikes.
Speaker 1: So, despite protests from local groups, residents, activists, and just the general horror of from American people like seeing this immigration policy. Trump got his own Alcatraz, and he seemed quite happy about it, although some of the reporters that were there say this ship doesn't it's not it's barely light rain worthy, let alone, as they say, you could survive well carry to Hurricane Florida.
Speaker 2: Porter these in Florida. As far as I checked with the new FEMA director and he's not aware of there ever being hurricanes in Florida.
Speaker 1: You can't be aware if you don't have the satellite imagery to back up that there's a tornado.
Speaker 2: Thank you their galaxy brain. As you said about yesterday, they turned off. They stopped giving the Pentagon satellite information to the Weather Service. Yeah, so so hurricanes, Oh you do you have pictures of those hurricanes? I doesn't think so.
Speaker 1: This reporter Jason Delgado, posted some videos on on Twitter and it was stuff like just rain water on the floors of the cells because it was raining during this little walk and talk. They said, quote while the soft roof of one tent rippled in the wind water pool at the base of the American in Florida state flags and around extension cords for lights. The state says the sites are rated to a stand a Category two hurricane. And again I'm sure that's all part of the point. They're not going to care if these people are harmed in a hurricane, as we know in Florida, they don't even they don't even do anything. They don't evacuate prisoners as it is. And Rohnda Santis is like, I don't even know if you need air conditioning for people in prisons in this sweltering fucking place of hell.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and in the you know, concentration prisons where people are being held like people are dying with fucking you know, air conditioning, like right, you know, just just by not giving them medical care like a human being needs.
Speaker 1: You know, exactly. And there's a ton of nine to one one calls that come from even inside the facilities of people asking for help because just again, these things are just fucking venues for countless kinds of abuse in his treatment. Then, so there was a little bit of like maga ego beef that went on to apparently so last week meatballs. Rob DeSantis actually gave the first tour of the concentration camp to Fox News despite being told by DHS that Christy Nome wanted that terrible pleasure and honor to be the face of the person walking people through these cages where people will be held and detained. And he did it anyway, and apparently they were fucking pissed that he got the jump on being the you know, the first tour guide of this fucked up place. And now when you look at Trump, like this man has just been out of his mind for a while now. But I'm wondering, like, like how we got to Alligator Alcatraz because we knew he wanted Alcatraz right because he saw he saw a movie on TV and then posted, we need to open Alcatraz. And then I imagine people are like, ah, sorry, like it's gonna cost a lot of fucking money and it's just gonna be an absolute waste to try and get Alcatraz running, on top of the fact that it's like not built for anything people can escape. It's not good. I don't know. I think you're just into the movie and maybe just convinced him that, like maybe they did like, well, we've got Alligator Alcatraz at home in Florida, do you want that? And maybe he was like, yes, that's fine, because he's a sick, fucking Nazi obsessed senile old man. But again he's still talking about Alcatraz in San Francisco, like he's not letting up on that. He posted quote because of the violence and criminality I've seen due to the open border policy of Sleepy Joe in particularly allowing millions of people into our country who shouldn't be here. I wanted something representative to show how we fight back. And then it happened. I saw a picture of Alcatraz looking so foreboding, and I said, we're gonna look into renovating and rebuilding the famous Alcatraz prison sitting high on the bay, surrounded by sharks. What a symbol it is and will be concept stual work started six months ago and various prison developed. Okay, he in this he's trying to act like he didn't see the fucking movie like a couple weeks ago and that gave him the idea. And he's like, actually, this has been in the works for six months. It's not because I saw a movie and people have me dead to rights on knowing that that's exactly how I got to this idea.
Speaker 2: And again, the picture of Alcatraz that he saw in this scenario is a fucking coloring book picture of Alcatraz. It is the island with shark fins, like four sharks fins circling around it. It's like what I saw a picture of Alcatraz looking so foreboding, sitting in the bay surrounded by sharks. Like that's like in the picture it was surrounded by sharks.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was, and we were I was handed a child's menu, which also acts as a place matt at Caro's. We were eating at Carrows. Sound all the words and I found them all and it was great. And then I had my grilled cheese with ketchup. But yeah, Also, he didn't do much to impress the public with his mental acuity at this press conference either, because again he was asked a softball question from Fox. I just want to play the answer, because when you understand what the question was, you're like, oh him, brain not good.
Speaker 2: This is my home state. I love it.
Speaker 6: I love your government, I love all the people around. These are all friends of mine. They know them very well.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not.
Speaker 6: Surprised that they do so well. They're great people. Ron has been a friend of mine for a long time.
Speaker 2: I feel very.
Speaker 6: Comfortable in the state I'll spend a lot of time here. I want to, you know, for four years, I've got to be in Washington. And I'm okay with it because.
Speaker 2: I love the White House.
Speaker 6: I even fix up the little Ovo office.
Speaker 1: I make it.
Speaker 2: It's like a diamond disputy.
Speaker 1: It's okay, Rihanna Shane Bright like a diamond my Oval office. Okay.
Speaker 2: This was the question though, However, hold on and I guess, can we guess?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: What does Florida mean to you, mister President? Eric Adams?
Speaker 1: Some of Florida? One word?
Speaker 2: Well, what is Florida? All right, I'm just going to say one. We're trying some with the state of Florida. What it means to you?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what you then that's what it felt like. That's okay, Okay, what about Okay, So we think because the President there was talking about a lot of how much time he's gonna spend there, this is the question that was clarified twice to him. Jana Marie McNicol, Fox News Channel. Mister president, is there an expected time frame that detainees will spend.
Speaker 3: Here days week and does that have anything to do with the.
Speaker 1: Immigration judges you just spoke about being trained and staffed here.
Speaker 2: When you say, what was the first party read? Is there a.
Speaker 1: Specific time frame you expect the detainees to spend here, days, weeks, months, in Florida.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is my home state.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 2: You can't even like have them straight, like just a A to B conversation with those motherfucks.
Speaker 1: You're here for the opening of a fucking concentration camp. That where people are going to be who are mostly following the laws here to become American citizens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be here.
Speaker 1: I like it here, I'd be here days. I like it.
Speaker 2: I'm here.
Speaker 1: I live in a diamond in Washington.
Speaker 4: Hit.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is this shit? That's a wild Yeah. Yeah, I mean again, that's the state of it.
Speaker 1: And I think that's what's really what really makes me nervous about this presidency is like this dude is just a senile old man with racist fantasies, and he's just like, I want to alligator alchectize, I want to blah blah blah, and they're like, yes, sir, yes sir, yes sir. Maybe well and like now people like Nancy Mason, like I think South Carolina should have their own And again, this shit with the alligator Alcatraz stuff. It's so fucked up because it's so euphemistic in the sense that it's meant to soften how absolutely vile this place is, to make it feel like, oh, yeah, just a bunch of alligators wearing maga hat.
Speaker 2: No yeah, no, just like a talking alligator comes in after that, like in the middle of that. Answer comes in over thee And after these messages, we'll be rag back, that's go switch out the president's adderall drip. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they very very very grim things on the horizon here, and I mean this this is just the beginning because now we as we know, this big beautiful bill that's working its way through the.
Speaker 2: House right now or sorry, the Act the Act, Thank you Miles.
Speaker 1: They are asking for like anywhere from one hundred fifty to two hundred billion dollars for the ice budget. Imagine how bad it is now what they're gonna do when they're just absolutely wasting money on brutalizing people. So yeah, yeah, a lot.
Speaker 2: Of one just fire hose of money. Yeah. I do just want to like come in and give a little bit of good news because Chuck Schumer did get their ass while they were down there celebrating. He was up in Washington putting it down, making changes, changing the course of history. By changing the name of the big beautiful bill. He said, this is not a big beautiful bill at all. That's why I moved down the floor to strike the title. It is now called the Act, That's what it's called. But it is really the Big Ugly Betrayal. And the American people know it now, they remember it that way. Yeah, I think we're going to be remembering this bill a little bit differently now that it's been stripped of its previously awesome nickname that we were all taking at the titles word. Yeah, I think I was just assuming it was a big beautiful bill. So thank you Chuck Schumer for your hard work. What a great metaphor for the Democratic Party. I mean, look that faction of the Democratic Party.
Speaker 1: So we've been clamoring for them to fight back, and I'm glad they chose that venue to do it. I mean, I will say though, a lot of the stuff that got stripped out of it was because enough Democratic senators were like raising the issues in that sense, Yes, some some something was done in terms of this specific piece, and it's still probably going to get a lot altered in the House version. But my God, like to really pat yourself on the back for being like and I got him to change the name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, man, it just feels like, I don't know, just spend whatever time you spent doing this and spend it on actually like fighting the bill or like changing Yeah. I actually had yes, yeah, instead of just uh, you know, broadcasting you like the that you're there's like work of futility done from the cup chair on the floor of Congress, you know, just being like, yeah, we got them, Yeah, ladies and gentlemen, we got that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was thinking to myself when I saw this, so I want to jump in and say, like, I know, for those of you who do or don't know, I work for a GBTQ nonprofit and when the news came through, you know, folks were saying, oh, the medicaid of it all is not going to impact those who are looking for gender gender confirmation surgery or anything of that nature. But I'm still to in my mind, I'm going this is still terrible, like like, yes, yay, I guess you could say yay for that, but it's still awful and it just it blows my mind that we're in a place where people are looking at this very bottom line thing and being like, Yay, we did it, and I'm like, it's still terrible.
Speaker 1: It's really bad because I think a lot people usually don't understand the wealth redistribution when that like when a tax cut hits like that from wealthy people, because it sort of it becomes obscure and not sort of directly tangible.
Speaker 2: Why I shouldn't they have access to their money, makes you get the money they earned it.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're doing a good job for our country, but the stuff around the healthcare and like snap benefits, all of that absolutely gonna be felt by people. And I think that's the part where you're like, if they don't give a fuck, they're really acting like they don't fear elections, which you're like.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, well, this is the other thing I've been thinking about too, And this is something I've been like thinking all week with all of this, I'm going, so many poor people voted in mind with this notion of like this man's gonna come in here and take care, and I'm going, he these wealthy people don't care about you. They don't care, they don't care about your livelihood. They don't care if you eat, they don't care if you're well. And it just it blows my mind that there are still so many people who are waking up every day being like, yay, we're taking out the dims and I'm going babe the babes. They're literally coming for you too.
Speaker 2: Do you not get it?
Speaker 3: I just it blows my mind.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, that's that's the American way is. We don't learn until we've put our hand on the stove, had a seventh degree burn. Yeah, look at our hard hand down to the bone and go was that hot?
Speaker 2: Hot? Yeah? Real?
Speaker 1: Let me try one more time?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, and another hand. All right, now, let's get your foot up.
Speaker 1: There now, cut open my head and put my brain on it. I just can't feel it.
Speaker 2: And I hear its delicious, little little brain. According to Hannibal.
Speaker 1: Lecter, yea with a nice kyanti.
Speaker 2: All right, let's take you a quick break. We'll come back. We'll talk about the boo boo, and we're back. We're back. And two quick pop culture things. One, the new Jurassic Park movie is coming out. We had talked about this and how we had I'll just say, I had some hopes for it because the director directed, you know, some first came on the scene for directing like a low budget monster movie somehow just using like effects and like creative you know, camera replacement to make a low budget movie about giant monsters and had since made some good films, and I was always like, this director seems destined to make a Jurassic Park movie. The movies out, the reviews are tepid, and it's starting to make me wonder if just this franchise is is just Jaws. But because at a time when studios were smarter and so like back then, they were like, okay, Jaws, two same shark, come to same island and like just eat people. They run it back, but at least they went to SeaWorld. You know, yeah, they did go to SeaWorld, and that was a good idea. And I would compare that to the only Jurassic Park sequel that I think really needed to exist, which was Jurassic World, where like they were like, okay, but what if the park was open? And I was like, that's actually a fucking fun idea, and every was the movie itself was like e but like that's a good premise, and that made sense why people would go see that this one. They're like, what if we just like went to the island with like some different people and there is like some stuff there. Like the other thing they're getting away from the whole point of these movies is like these iconic characters from childhood when everybody like went through a phase with dinosaurs, you were getting to see them. So it's like the t Rex, the raptor, the fucking like all all the ones that, like people were obsessed with those kids, and these movies keep just like inventing new fake dinosaurs, and at that point, it's like, what the fuck are we even doing? Like that's not the point. The point is still fine seeing the t Rex over, just give me the t rex, Like why do we need to yeah, or tell me about some obscure one.
Speaker 1: But well, the raptors are in a gang with Chris Pratt and you're right, these are all modified raptors and it's like, no, I just want like real deal raptors, Like I want to know more about Blue.
Speaker 2: Is growing up, Like, no, these have been made hyper intelligent and they aren't. They don't actually look like real raptors would because we've like hyper charged and it's like, well, then you're just like making a fucking monster movie, which is less fun.
Speaker 1: That's where they miss out. Yeah, that's I think that's where everyone gets further and further from like what the Michael Crichton kind of version of it is. Like also a critique on like, I don't know, it sounds bad trying to play god too or yeah, maybe maybe it's hey, don't invite your nephews to a theme park on opening weekend because it can go left really quickly. I don't, I don't know, But so the metacritics, so this is all that, this is all based on critics who have seen the film.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's critics who have seen it so far on Meta critic are giving it a fifty two and also Rotten Tomatoes is it a fifty two? So big fail by the studio not paying Rotten Tomatoes because usually Rotten Tomatoes will be a lot high the Metacritic because they've paid the Rotten Tomatoes meter to be like, uh, that feels freshish for like a two star review.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's like trying to wear like underwear for the third day and around like might you might fresh, freshish Fresh adjacent, fresh adjacent. Do they say anything about beloved Asian American actress Scarlett Johansson's performance.
Speaker 2: That is one thing that I know. It's one of the reasons I'm excited about it is because, you know, getting some diversity in there and getting you know, an Asian American.
Speaker 1: I mean, look when she when she was in Ghost in the Shell, I was like, there she is finally some representation for my Japanese people on the same man.
Speaker 2: You know, they give her like straight two dark black hair.
Speaker 3: She represents black people too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what those people who ever made that decision to cast her there, they need to be banished from Hollywood.
Speaker 3: She's the world, She's the children.
Speaker 2: I believe the scargo is the few future, the.
Speaker 1: New black and white videos. Just Scarlet Johansson's like she's doing new hairstyles.
Speaker 2: Ship she's white, she got dress. Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, we do. We have an esteemed expert on to talk the boo boo.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's the biggest fat in the world right now. It has all the hallmarks of you know, the two big hallmarks would be uh, fights in stores, or at least alleged fights and stores and just a whole lot of mistrust from the Christian community. But this, uh, maybe the Boo Boo dolls kind of look like I writer Jam described them as looking like if Maurice Sendak got drunk and tried to draw Willem Dafoe. Like they they really are like accommodation will Dafoe and like the wild things, but you know, the blind box of it all. A lot of TikTok endorsements from Lisa Rihanna share all the one named people and La Boo boos. There's a giant le boo boo protesting ice in La.
Speaker 1: Oh please don't make that the Pikachu of these protests.
Speaker 2: They're like, is boo boo at the event?
Speaker 3: How do we know?
Speaker 2: Let's rally around the boo boo. The black market is booming, another sign that we have a general cultural phenomenon on our hands. La fufus as previously mentioned, and yeah they uh I don't, Like I said, some reports of public fights in stores, which is you know, you know the local news gets excited about that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: The biggest controversy involves accusations that they're pure evil, which, as I said when I first found out about them like a couple weeks ago. I think they I think that is their appeal. I think they are like the first genuine like cabbage Patch kid style craze that is openly courting the creepy doll side of things. Like creepy dolls are an underrated phenomenon. They are secretly like the engine behind the Annabelle or the Conjuring franchise, Like that is a creepy doll franchise. A lot of people don't realize that, but I don't know. When my seven year old first told me about it, by the way, he was like, yeah, I saw it, like one of the kids has one. And when I looked at it, it turned to me, turned its head to me, and it looked up at me, and he gave me a creepy smile.
Speaker 1: I was like, Okay, is that other kids are trying to like that's the thing is, like, did you see the doll acting up?
Speaker 2: I just think he is sensing the evil that the Christians are saying. He's a very Christian child, and you know he he recognizes evil when he sees it. No, I think it's probably I think he's probably reacting to the fact that I am crying every time I see one and say saying that they're evil. He might be teasing me. He might be teasing me and being like, yeah, dad, I saw one. It looked at me and gave me a creepy smile. But ah, there's an exorcist who came out and told people that like, these are demonic toys that should not be purchased by Christians.
Speaker 3: Well I'm not a Christian, so.
Speaker 2: Say, yeah, there you go. Hey, we will take and de sa tantify your labou boos.
Speaker 3: You know what, surviving in this world everything is satanic. So I'm okay. I feel like I will be fine with the labooboos in my house.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I will also say this. So what a lot of people don't know is that they come from.
Speaker 2: There's a world.
Speaker 3: They're called the monsters. So they're little monsters and they're meant to do good stuff. They just sometimes don't always do the right thing right. They're just they're cute and like the Sower Patch kids. Huh they're Sower Patch kids. They basically yeah, yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 2: They are. That's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 1: I don't see the problem is where is this evidence that it's evil? Is it just made of where is it in the scripture about La Boo boo and how Christ fought La Boo Boo?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, did you not see The Exorcist? I'm just checking if you've not seen the film The Exorcist. So that is Pazuzu. You switch a couple of letters around though, Okay, there is no There is no P in the Boo Boo's ridiculous, very close to be, not really close to Z, but like unless the alphabet is on a circle. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, so pazuzu la boo boo. I don't I don't need to connect the dots for you. You can do that yourself. I'm just saying, do your own research. The demon that possessed Linda Blair in The Exorcist was named Pazuzu, also a ridiculous name. How did they get away with that? How did they get away with being like Kazuzu?
Speaker 1: What if I was that character, I'd be like, damn, that's like the weakest name for a demon.
Speaker 2: Because that's truly Pazzuzu. I guess there is Like in.
Speaker 1: Sounds like it sounds like you're a regular at Bjay's Brewery and you know how we're ending this one chocolate chip pazzuzu for us? You mean the pazuki.
Speaker 2: Well around here, all right, in this household sucks cocking. Hell, we call them around here stupid. But yeah. So one one thing that's been going viral is a laboobu side by side with an illustration of pazuzu that is implying like, this is what pazuzu has always looked like, this is the this is actually the illustration that's in the Bible, and it's just picture. Oh, pazuzu in the Bible is in the Bible for sure, Uh, it's not not. Yeah, yeah, So the drawing that they've made to like look like an ancient etching is actually just AI generated and the smiling pazuzu was clearly specifically designed to look like one of the dolls. So yeah, and when you look at what the pazzuzu like ancient art that depicts pazuzu, it looks like the face from the Exorcist, which is scary, but does not look like a labuobo. People are saying that the artist who originally created the labuobo was drawing on Norse mythology. So if you're a Christian who believes that anything that's not Christianity is evil and like you know, pagan who calls everything that's Christian pagan. Then there you might have an argument. But in that case, literally everything, including most of the traditions around Christmas are our pagan.
Speaker 1: And the Santa is also the devil. Two yes, but I mean those kinds of Christians typically do keep it a buck in that way.
Speaker 2: We're oh, yeah, I'm just say but then that's who you're that's who you're getting in with them and my seven year old.
Speaker 1: Whether what is what's the what's the resale market like for a little boo boo JP.
Speaker 3: So okay, so let's talk about it. It's it depends on what what what you're going for? Right now, what I know is that the I D there's one called Big into Energy. It is the I D version. It is a black one. What the big what Big into Energy? It's a black one. That is a it's only one in seventy two people get it when you do a blind box. That one's going for at least at least four hundred to five hundred dollars on the resale market.
Speaker 2: You can who would possibly pay that much for just some fabric and oh, yeah, I've done that for shoes before. Yeah, I've done it for I have a brand new you get a pair of the boos you can wear?
Speaker 1: Are they red bottoms? Like real la Boo boos?
Speaker 3: Right reals? But yeah, so that one. There's also another brown one from the Macaroon series that's also a blind box item, and that one can probably run you somewhere between one hundred to two hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you go outside with your little boo boos? Are using them as I see them as bag charms. I see some people who just have them stacked on a rack and they're like, look at my children.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I mean yes and no. So I have four behind me that just kind of sit there at five actually that sit behind me, and then I have another six or seven that are upstairs on my different bags that I have. I have a whole bunch of different Louis bags that I and.
Speaker 2: I knew we came to the right place. I knew we came to the right place.
Speaker 3: I have some they're all color coordinated. So whatever color my bag is is the color of the that I have.
Speaker 1: Do they match your nails? Because your nail game do not match?
Speaker 3: Well, Yes, I have two that match my nails. Those are from the Big One. Those are from the Big Into Energy.
Speaker 1: Next next question, JP, how long have you been possessed by satan as a result of surrounding yourself by so many demonic codes of it?
Speaker 2: It was when I came out right.
Speaker 1: The child.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The connection is.
Speaker 2: Can Cameron on On to just like pull this clip and put it on her podcast? That would actually be tremendous for us.
Speaker 3: The reason, yeah, that that gainess is the reason why the boo boo is when.
Speaker 2: You've seen these la boo boos that they're trying to sell our kids, our children. Obviously, the accusations of satanism, much like heavy metal in the late eighties, accusations of satanism are making the sales absolutely fucking skyrocket. Yeah, because America in this case, you know, has always been obsessed with like things that are uh, you know a little bit evil and demonic, but also we love a fucking cursed stall. I don't know how many times I have to say it. Huge booming eBay market for haunted dolls. People have like bid over one thousand dollars for haunted dolls right now, Annabelle, the real life doll that inspired the Conjuring movies, which is a raggedy anti doll. I believe, Yeah, raggedy ann is touring America, and rumors that she went missing and possibly burned down a mansion turned out to be false. But look, I need I need leaders in this time who are about class consciousness.
Speaker 3: So herb is that she also is the reason why those men in Louisiana escaped from New Orleans, those ten in.
Speaker 2: I absolutely believe that one hundred was there.
Speaker 3: I don't know why she was there, but the day that she got there is the same day that those men.
Speaker 1: So it sounds like she's a She's an anti capitalists.
Speaker 2: Is an abolitionist.
Speaker 1: Thank you, we stand, We stand, Annabel.
Speaker 2: I'm getting it tatted the real Annabelle.
Speaker 3: Stant a queen who knows her rights.
Speaker 1: I was gonna get a Marcus Garvey tattoo, but now I'm gonna get annabel test annabel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, an queen freeing the people.
Speaker 3: Sounds like Harriet Tubman.
Speaker 2: If you asked me, I'm sure I could rearrange some letters here to get it to work.
Speaker 3: And Harriet Tubman and the boobu. Yes, somebody that script.
Speaker 1: I better watch out. Someone will probably make that shameless.
Speaker 2: Well, Doctor John Paul Higgins as always such a pleasure having you. Where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff?
Speaker 3: Well, these days you can find me ducking and dodging donut places because I got to keep my sugar under watch. But other than that, you can find me at Doctor John Paul. I'm on all socials except X. I'm there. So I will say this because people are like you say, you're not on there, but you're on there. I am on X because I don't want anyone taking my app, but I don't use it, so I just want to make sure that I make that very clear that I only have it so that way folks won't take it from me. But other than that, I'm active on Blue Sky, I'm active on threads, and I'm very active on spill, which is my preferred social media place these days.
Speaker 2: There you go, and is there a work of media that you've been enjoy.
Speaker 3: Yes, So there's a thread that someone posted a couple of days ago. Their name is Danny Krau Tura.
Speaker 2: I think that's they said. It's k r I A Tura t U r A.
Speaker 3: And she basically says she probably went and got the bears supported afterwards too. And it is a picture of Goldilocks drinking all the porridge, the first example of white privilege you learn about, and it's Goldilocks drinking.
Speaker 2: All gets away with that ship gets away with it.
Speaker 3: You know what I wish you were. You're right, I didn't even think about this ship, right, this idea that.
Speaker 2: This girl breaking in entering ate all.
Speaker 3: They fucking pour it, slepping the bed, went to sleep in their bed, in their fucking beds, and then turned around and said, ah, just right, the the personification of gentrification. This bitch ran up in these bears home and gering their homes.
Speaker 1: M it's the bear way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that that sent me to the moon. So yeah, that's where I'm at, Miles.
Speaker 2: Where can people find you as their workimedia you've been enjoying? So those bears would have mauled the fuck out of her. Oh yeah, but.
Speaker 1: She's protected, okay, because she's pretty little gold Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and same ship with snow White. Snow White went in, broke into their house, cleaned up a little bit instead of stealing their food, but then just passed out in their.
Speaker 3: Bed literally, and the dwarves came in like bitch.
Speaker 2: They were about to murder. They have like rich yeah, like an inch from her head, and then she happened to roll over in her sleep and be cute and they were.
Speaker 1: Like well she could say, all right, okay, we like her. Uh yeah, you can find me everywhere at Miles of Gray you can find uh, I mean, look Miles and Jackot Mad Boosties the last episode was last week. You can check that out, uh, and then there will be no more Mad Boosties.
Speaker 2: In fact, there is no more Mad Booties, and then there was.
Speaker 1: If you like ninety fiance, catch me talking about that on four to twenty day Fiance with Sophia Alexandra A post I like a friend of the show alex Steed at alex Steed dot beskuy dot social post and Instagram is like, I see you're liking some emotional content. Can I interest you? In a succession of deeply unqualified influencers speaking authoritatively about attachment styles with performed expertise, uh yeah, yeah you can.
Speaker 2: You can I do like I will? I will?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Could I just could I have just that? I don't want the emotionally resonant content anymore. I just love that.
Speaker 1: And then another one from the at Love a marinerdt b sky dot Social the Too Love a Mariner podcast posted, among other things, I'm just so pissed that a country that once made winning World War Two its whole personality is now building concentration camps. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's giving them fun names. Yeah, it's like it's like, I'm actually right, Yeah we did, but we certainly did make it our personality. Yeah. You can find me on Twitter at Jack underscorel Brian on Blue Sky at Jack ob the Number one. I've been enjoying last Culturistas, the podcast and specifically they just announced the nominees for their Culture Awards for twenty twenty five, and they're super fun. Go check it out either on their YouTube channel which just dropped, or on their podcast, which is a medium where you can just like listen to the audio of a video for podcast. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, but anyways, a lot of fun. You can find us on Twitter and Blue Sky at Daily Zeitgeist. We're at the ale Zeitgeist. On Instagram, you can go to the description of this episode wherever you're listening to it, and there you will find the footnote, which is where we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode. There in the footnotes, we also link off to a song that we think you might enjoy. Hey, Miles, is there a song that you think the people might enjoy?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: This an algorithm suggested this track to me is from a DJ producer named Zulan z u l A and and I was like, oh, this is interesting. I'm like, I want to look up this artist. And then all I found on the internet that like, Zulan is an industry plant.
Speaker 2: Her mom was like that president of the Recording into Academy. No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, Jesus Christ, what's the deal. This track is called Campeon. She's Argentinian, and this is like kind of got a bit of like sampling some Argentinian music but then kind of housifying it in a way that I thought it was danceable, Nepo baby industry plant or not. So this is Campeone by Zulan.
Speaker 2: Amazing. We will link off to that in the footnote. The Daily Zeitgeist is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visits the iHeartRadio app Apple Podcast where you listen to your paper chows. That is going to do it for us this morning, and we'll be back this afternoon to tell you what is trending, and we will talk to y'all then, Bye bye bye.
Speaker 5: The Daily Zeitgeist is executive produced by Catherine Law, co produced by Bee.
Speaker 2: Wang, co produced by Victor Wright, co written by Jam McNab, and edited and engineered by Brian Jeffries.