Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: NFL Week one is here and a new season mean new ways to get in on the action. That Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. Fans have spoken, we want to bet touchdowns. Draft King hurt us and is delivering. Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to do a touchdown dance of your own? New Draft King customers bet five dollars to get two hundred and fifty in bonus bets instantly plus one month of NFL plus premium on US. Draft Kings Sportsbook app use coach Shannon that's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks and get one month of NFL plus premium on US. Offer ends nine to nineteen only on Draft Kings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net in New York, call eight seven of an eight hope in WI or text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill casino when resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on the amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: You want people have to pick it up now? Oh yeah, Now he may fifty fifty better.
Speaker 4: Maybe good.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's a reason why he got that fifty five million before we got it. He still started, Oh one, he still started season Oh.
Speaker 4: One, you hit me.
Speaker 1: We were good. We good, We're gonna be all right, We're gonna be right. Hey, remember us two times to vote winning champ. How did he look like in the beginning? They weren't too pretty. Now they weren't too pretty. But as a young there's there's a young dude. There's three and one against that young fella. That's a two times to a bowl champion. Coming in the week two, going in the arrowhead next week, and you know what's gonna happen. And I'm telling you, I'm not even Cleo. Remember the Remember the commercial, remember Cleo? Yeah, I know, Miss Cleo. Okay, I'm just letting you know. And the chat don't know. I'm telling you right now. I'm telling you ahead of time. If you're a gambler, man, put your money on the Bengals next week because we ain't losing.
Speaker 5: We ain't losing.
Speaker 4: Oh, y'all gonna win.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you next week the Bengals will be four and one against the Chiefs, or Joe Burrow will be I'm telling you.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, I'm going to the game. I'm gonna go to the game.
Speaker 1: I don't even know where Kansas City at, but I'm gonna get a flight because I know spirit go there.
Speaker 4: Okay that what happened to miss Cleo Ojo?
Speaker 1: I don't know, boy, I remember that. I used to see the commercials all the time, infomercials. I ain't seen him in it in a minute.
Speaker 4: Did she? I don't know. I think she might. Something might have happened to huh.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Adam Chef to drop the bomb this morning that coach Belichick wants to return to coaching next season. Kelly wanted to coach this season. That's why he went on job interviews that make it seem like that make it seem like coach Belichick turned jobs down.
Speaker 4: That wasn't the case.
Speaker 5: You know what I'd like, I'd like to see him coach.
Speaker 1: I think the difference now with Bill is will Bill be able to adapt to the younger generation of players?
Speaker 5: Will he be able to evolve? I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think the older style of coaching in a sense will resonate with the younger with a younger generation, I don't know if that makes sense. I think you might be able to explain it a little better. I think those in the chat might understand what I'm saying, being able to relate to the players, being able for getting the players to understand how you do things. I don't think the old school style of coaching will will go very well.
Speaker 4: With him, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: As Adam reported, Coach Belichick wants to return to coaching if the right opportunity presents itself. Belichick will be able to keep a close eye on the league through the media projects, tracking his players and reading himself to coach again, O, Joe, where do you land? Where would you think he will land? As I said? Went on some interviews? Remember he had two interviews with the Falcons before they settled on raheem moore more, excuse me? He interviewed somewhere else where? Did he interview at? Did he interview with two teams? I know he interviewed with the Falcons?
Speaker 4: Hey who?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, I'm saying. Did he interview I'm about to be a head coach? They wanted him as a d C in San fran Did he interview in Seattle? Did he interview Why? Am I thinking he interviewed with two teams? I know he had two interviews with the Falcons.
Speaker 1: I like, I like, I like honestly, honestly, I like Bill on TV. Yet, man, I like Bill on TV.
Speaker 5: He want that record? It's three seventy nine. What's the number again?
Speaker 4: I think it's like three forty two something like that, three forty seven. We're how far away?
Speaker 2: Is he?
Speaker 4: Probably? Like twenty games? I think that's it. Twenty five games?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, holdo, that's it in the right situation, that's it. I mean, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean he wasn't gonna get it because well, I mean, where where could he go? Can you imagine Belichick with the Cowboys, didn't like.
Speaker 2: No what to say? Just the Falcons, Just the Falcons. Okay, so you just head coach? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Can you imagine Bill with the Bill with the Cowboys?
Speaker 4: That ain't happening, but it happened. It's hard, O Joe, when you think about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you've had power for twenty years, yes, sir, no, so so twenty almost almost twenty five years, you had total control.
Speaker 4: How do you go and you have a.
Speaker 2: General manager over you and you don't get really final say on the roster or draft. How you operate on that?
Speaker 1: I think you have a conversation before you even That's why you have those those those interviews, understanding, understanding and laying laying the landscape before you even get hired. And if if the young fella with the star who run owns a team doesn't doesn't agree, you just walk.
Speaker 4: You just walk.
Speaker 5: It's it's just that simple. The great arguably.
Speaker 4: Gonna give me that.
Speaker 2: Jared just told you, O Joe, he told you kn't nobody do it better than him.
Speaker 5: I mean, Bill has six super Bowl champions. I think he can, Jerry.
Speaker 2: Saying he been through it. He's seen this thing from start to finish. Can't nobody do it like me? Hey, one thing about it. He's a salesman. Can't nobody said, Can't nobody sell a product like he can? Now that that that I agree with. So the Vikings beat the Giants twenty eight six. The Giants were blown off the field by Minnesota in the opener. They heard booze after the second offensive play again while leaving the field at halftime inconsistently throughout the second half. Giants fans even posted a video of themselves lighting Daniel jones Jersey on fire. New York did not attempt a single pass over twenty air yards in the first three quarters.
Speaker 4: The offense didn't look any different.
Speaker 2: With Brian Bayle Brian Dayball as the play caller, as it did last season with Mike Kafka. After the game, Dexter Lawrence spoke about the Giant fans booing Daniel Jones, oh, Joe, let's take a listen to the sound.
Speaker 6: I don't respect it, honestly, I get it. They want to see their team win. You know, it's just a rough patch I mean it just is.
Speaker 4: What it is.
Speaker 1: Rough patch. It's been a rough patch for a while. Yeah, what do you think about the board of Daniel Jones? You okay with it? I mean it's part of the game. It's part of the game. Listen, you have to have thick skin. You know what Daniel Jones plays football?
Speaker 4: Right? You know who he plays for? You?
Speaker 5: We're about the fans, boy.
Speaker 1: The media don't even play that, the media playing in the New York media. You got the You got to have thick skin. You have to have thick skin. Playing anywhere in New York. You got to have thick skin. So he should be used to it. Listen, thinks some things just happened going Daniel Jones' way. They haven't. They got you some weapons in there.
Speaker 5: You to use them. You got to use them. And the John Marraw how you say his name is it? John Morrow?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You have to be upset letting Sae Kwon Barkley walk watching him perform the way he performed Thursday night, Like, no.
Speaker 2: You gave one hundred and forty million dollars a Daniel Jones. That's what you should be upset about.
Speaker 1: They didn't have They didn't have a choice at that time, rent choice, the timing, the timing of everything there that there's there's no other option.
Speaker 2: There was an option because you gave it to him. You still had a fifty option. You still had a fourthy option. Oh you had options. Let him prove it. That's what they did. That's what they did the same quad. They put the franchise tag on it. They didn't given no long term deal.
Speaker 4: Oh you know, you know that.
Speaker 1: You know they don't value the quarterback I mean the running back position in the NFL no more.
Speaker 2: What the problem is that the wrong players. I'm not saying that the position isn't valuable.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean, no, that's that's the way the league has shaped.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't know how to explain it.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: At one point now that it's it's it's shifted to be in pass heavy. They don't value the running back position as much as they used to.
Speaker 4: Let me, let me say it like that. They don't. Nah, because he said it's a past half of the league.
Speaker 2: Nobody just oh, we just going run the football right right, right right. And because you paid a quarterback so much, you paid a wide receiver. Think about the quarterbacks making sixty wide receivers making thirty four thirty five. Yeah, so that's ninety five million between two players. Yeah, and you want me to turn around you wore so. In other words, I got two players that I'm paying ninety five million, but you want me to turn around and hand it to a guy that I'm paying eight million? Two.
Speaker 1: You got to be special to get that bag, bro, like you got. You gotta be special. You got to be able to You got to be a Swiss Army knife. You got to be able to line up at receiver, come run, run out the backfield, catch out the backfield.
Speaker 4: You got to be be able to do.
Speaker 1: So many different things and be dynamic to actually get well over double figures at the running back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, only only McAffrey. I think McCaffrey making what like eighteen nineteen million a year. He got that big remember he got that big contract and then Carolina, and nobody's been able to surpass him.
Speaker 4: A lot of running backs has come up.
Speaker 2: Zeke came up, Jonathan Taylor, uh, Derrick Henry, They're a lot of backs that's come up, and no one has been able to surpass that number. Yeah, nineteen Cobra Kamara's next with fifteen. Remember but remember McCaffrey got sixteen five four five four years ago. He's been getting nobody. Nobody's been and nobody's been able to delete frog that sixteen. He just got an extension that bumped him up to nineteen. Been getting right back. I get it, you know, Offensive player of the Year. He can do it all. He can catch it, he can run it. You know, he's great plais protection. You know, they do a good job of using him that. You know, you don't leave him in too much on pass protection because you don't want him to take anymore here that he has to considering. Oh y'all' hand him the ball twenty times and throw it to him. Another fire to tender. So I'm trying to keep trying to keep him as as fresh as I possibly can, given that we're so dependent on him, right because they're you know, the play action is huge in San Francisco. Like I said, I played for Kyle Dadam, so I know that offense. The Giants got smoked at home by Sam Donald and the Vikings. It took the Giants.
Speaker 4: He ain't had to say it like that. It took the Giants defense.
Speaker 2: One minute and fifteen seconds laying remaining in the first half to force an incompletion.
Speaker 4: Man they had, they had.
Speaker 2: Sam Donald out there looking like Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes and Peyton may Hey.
Speaker 1: Sam Donald was on fire. Boy, Sam Donald's on fire, and listen, I'm happy for Sam, you know, because obviously you're on your fourteen. Things don't work out in San Francisco, things didn't work out in Carolina, things didn't work out in New York. He's in San Francisco. Last year, he getting back up the party. Yeah, so I'm happy for him. I'm happy. I'm happy he's looking like that because all you're doing is you string You're gonna string together some games.
Speaker 5: JJ McCarthy is out what for the whole year?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Yes, listen, this is your time to shine because this might be another opportunity, another stepping stone.
Speaker 5: If you put together a good season with jaj.
Speaker 1: Well, you know he ain't gonna be there. But he put in the season together somewhere didn't go. He have opportunity to be a starter against somewhere else. Yeah, I'm happy for him.
Speaker 4: Who man, show what's wrong? You are right? Saints beat the Panthers forty seven to ten.
Speaker 2: Bryce Young was intercepted on the first lay and started the second half with another. His new targets didn't help the defense. Dunk it up or the Panthers and second year quarterback Bryce Young really as bad as they look. Hold on before you have that thirty one three halftime deficit by Canalis was the second largest for a coach in his first game since Brian Flores and the Dolphins trailed forty two to ten to Baltimore in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: Remember that was the year Lamar won the MVP unanimously. Oh yo, I don't know what's wrong. We can't blame we can't blame it. O' dave, he Dave just got there, mister Canellis, mister Knelli's just got there. Okay, who do we blame this on? I'm just asking, and I'm not gonna say it's week one. I ain't gonna do that. I'm not gonna say that. So who we blame it on?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Man, Hey, you can't start Look, you're on the road. You can't start the game with another You can't come out in the second half and start the game with another interception.
Speaker 2: You can't do that because your team is not good at over, aren't good enough to come.
Speaker 4: Those kind of mischuies.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm trying trying to pull them, pull them up right here, here it go right here. They're trying to hide Ocha. I don't blame him. Oh man, Yeah they were, they were good.
Speaker 5: Xavier Legged, I am I saying his name right?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Who's the other receiver on the other side?
Speaker 2: Well, they got really uh Terence Marshall you remember him from uh he was on that national championship team down in l s U.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, they yeah, they got they got they gotta help, they gotta they gotta they gotta get some some weapons in there from a dog man.
Speaker 4: They got to get some weapons. They got Adam Feeling.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's right, flinging plays in the slot.
Speaker 5: Uh h, Xavier Legged and who who's the who's the Who's who's the number two?
Speaker 4: Me and gold? They got Deontay Johnson. Remember Deontay Johnson?
Speaker 1: Wait, they got D'Onta for the Steelers over there. Yeah, okay, we got some we can we got something we can cook with.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Bryce Young Andy Dalton even came in.
Speaker 2: Bryce Young was thirteen and thirty one sixty one two o receptions four sack. Uh, they didn't look good. I mean, oh showed it. It doesn't look good. It didn't look good. It hadn't looked good in a long long time. Yeah, David Temper doesn't seem to be a guy that has a lot of patient. Who's the owner of the team. If I'm not mistaken, I think he fired wouldn't he didn't? He get rid of a riverbook Ron, got rid of Ron Rivera, hired Matt Ruhle, fired Matt Rule. Uh, who's the guy last year?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: Didn't Steve Wilks and didn't didn't hire him and everybody wanted him, and so now he got canalis Man.
Speaker 5: Okay, what do you think he gonna get Canelous?
Speaker 4: What two year? Three? Cops? Dang? And you ain't.
Speaker 5: You ain't turning no entire franchise around in no two three years?
Speaker 4: I know that.
Speaker 1: No, it's possible. Once you had that centerpiece, Bryce Young. Be if Bryce Young is the answer, you know is he? Is he your franchise quarterback? They're probably like, damn, we have to chance to get C. J.
Speaker 2: Stroud because whoever went first and the other guy was going second.
Speaker 1: Well, you definitely couldn't pass up Bryce Young with the season he had with Alabama.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that that the two seasons. Yeah, for sure, I agree, that's all. I agree.
Speaker 1: Putting them pieces around him, you're gonna be all right. But you know what, I think they're gonna be fine. I think they're gonna be fine.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you look at Baker, he left the Panthers, he's playing really, really well.
Speaker 4: Yeah in Tampa. Now, Tampa do have more weapons.
Speaker 2: That got Mike Edwards, that got Chris Godwin, they got a nice you know, I love Todd Bowles.
Speaker 4: That defense plays out standing there. They got some nice pieces.
Speaker 2: Uh, Sam Darneld, you look at what he played really well today. Like look Baker. We saw what Baker and parlayed that into a nice contract. Baker played well last year. They won the division last year. So Baker is playing really well and earned a contract that he's got, and he played really well today. Joe Brady, Uh, he was a OC.
Speaker 4: He leaves.
Speaker 2: He's calling a good game elsewhere. Something something going on over Joe. What's going on?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Everybody leader and everybody do good once they leave. I don't know everybody do better. Everybody do better once they out of there, once day out of the.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 5: It's it's so early.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna overreact. I'm not gonna overreact.
Speaker 1: But what we saw today, what I saw today from the Panthers is basically what I saw last year.
Speaker 5: Yes, I agree, and I hope as a.
Speaker 1: Young quarterback, especially for Bryce Young, I hope he hasn't lost his confidence because you know, once you lose that confidence, uncles hell to get it back. Yeah, it is, it's hell to get it back. You question yourself. You know, you want you want, you want, you want step off, you know, wanting to throw it. You hesitate, you question this this. Once you lose that, it's it's whole. It sucks if you think about it. Oh Joe, you look at what it is. They basically Gray Christian diccaffrey away.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Same thing with Brian's Burns.
Speaker 2: I think some team offers bought for them two first riders for Brian Burns. They end up taking, like what what they give up? What they give for Brian Burns. Somebody offered them to first they said, now we go. I think it might have been the Rams. I think the Rams offered them too, first for Brian Burns, who offered them to first somebody did They ended up trade them to the Giants and then getting nearly that you let you let forty nine ers flee ship for uh CHRISI Mac?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they they ran c Mac into the damn ground.
Speaker 2: They the Rams offered two first round picks at a second for Brian Burns, And he said that Carolina, what are they tradeing for?
Speaker 4: Watch this? Watch wat should we find out what they got for? Who make? Who make that decision? Over there?
Speaker 2: Mr Temple, the Rams had to firsts at a second they take trading to the Giants for a second in a.
Speaker 5: Field they must It must be some personal I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what, because normally the even swamp is in a swim. They got swindle on this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I said he want to He didn't want to help out. Mister what's what's what's what's the only name over there?
Speaker 5: Stand stank. Yeah they might be beefing, Oh Joe.
Speaker 4: We could be beefing.
Speaker 2: But if you want to win, you need capitol, You need players, You need good player. Yeah, you don't have good players. Yeah, he probably one thing about that.
Speaker 1: I mean two to one two ones in the two were supposed.
Speaker 4: To you trading for a two and the five sped to tell me you don't know what the hell you doing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh you ain't taking you ain't taken winning serious?
Speaker 4: How about that?
Speaker 2: So I mean you released Cam Keickley didn't do your solid because Kickley retired he had, you know, head issues. Keickley had many years left he left, so he was So you lose when in one year you lost the two heart beats of your teeth, Cam and Kickley. Damn Smittye you let smittee go Smitte. So yeah, they need they need to And and what the quickest way, oh Joe is too is through the draft first round picks.
Speaker 4: Just think about it. You got first round pick. Not granted, you.
Speaker 2: Gave up your first round pick when you traded uh uh for.
Speaker 4: Bryce right, but you needed that to restock it. Dang And yeah, David Temper.
Speaker 2: But you know, when you got a lot of money and you try to run everything, it's hard here, it's hard in this league.
Speaker 4: It'll humble you.
Speaker 1: Is he a football guy? Is mister temple of football guys? Does he have a football background to Actually, that's.
Speaker 2: Why I hired Matt Rudi gave him sam for eight years.
Speaker 4: And all right, and then you find.
Speaker 2: Then once you com comes in, do it do it really really well for you? Steve Wilks let him go too. Oh well. Josh Allen's second rushing touchdown today with a leaping effort in the end zone over Boodh Baker. But after leaping over Baker, Alan landing on his left hand around the ball underneath and appeared to hurt his hand, and the Bills went on to win thirty four to twenty eight. Allen led the Bills to three scores in the second half, a touchdown with nine players catching the pass and ten on and ten targeting. Allen joined Steve Young as the only players to have multiple rushing and passing touchdowns in four games. Oh cho, what you're thinking, if it's gonna be okay, Josh Allen gonna be okay. He was eighteen or twenty three, two thirty two, two touchdowns, no interceptions, did have two sacks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he took care of the football.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he didn't needn't turn the ball over.
Speaker 2: No, he on Covid had four catches for fifty one yards. Shakierra had three for forty two. James Cook three for thirty two. Cook had nineteen rushes thirty one yards. Josh Allen had nine carries for thirty nine yards and two touchdowns. So what's going on is they're gonna be okay for Allen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's gonna be fine. I think it's gonna be fine.
Speaker 1: The one issue that we've always talked about, we know him being a dual threat, being able to throw the ball, being able to run the ball.
Speaker 4: He showed that today.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But the most important thing for Josh Allen something that he's done in the regular seasons, something that he's done in the postseason.
Speaker 4: The turnovers.
Speaker 1: The turnovers have always been costly and they've always come at opp the wrong time. They've always come at the wrong time.
Speaker 4: Yes, and it's good. That's always his problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good to see him, you know, to be able to get the win, to go out there.
Speaker 4: And do what we know he can do with his legs.
Speaker 2: We know he can he can throw the ball. I'm sure that he did have one funnel. Let me take that back, oh Joe, he did have a fumble. He lost the fumble. Josh Allen did lose a fumble. They he had one turnover.
Speaker 5: They didn't get that back.
Speaker 4: Mm hm he lost it.
Speaker 1: Dam they're gonna have those those passing days today. What today was one of those days? We just sling the ball all over the pace. You throw at forty fifty goddamn times, put it through there. Keon Coleman gonna be good, he's gonna ben He's gonna be nice.
Speaker 4: He's gonna be nice for the game.
Speaker 2: Keon Coman revealed the chores he hates more than anything. Let's take listened to what he had to say on Joe.
Speaker 4: A lot of you guys that do chores. But let's not bring it back to the one worst number number five. It's oh yeah, one one doing this? This is this is wouldn't be too bad. I grew up with as the process. You can't get no damn dish washing. I said, five, what this is hot? We talked about this, We talk about this once. You got to clean my hand.
Speaker 5: Talking about please, we're talking about cups bowl.
Speaker 4: I think you ever scared the baseboards?
Speaker 1: You ever script the baseboards? But what they they talking like Janitor's, Hey, I ain't washing? Is I put it in the dish washing?
Speaker 4: Yeah? That that too. I listen washing the dishes.
Speaker 5: Washing the dishes, well, i'm you know, I'm I'm I'm very cheap.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't wash no dishes because I use I use paper plates, I use my I used recycled, recyclable.
Speaker 2: Ain't nothing recycling. It's going in the trash. You're just throwing it away. If recycled, would I buy it? But I recycling it again?
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, I see what you mean.
Speaker 1: I try to keep my water bill down low, you know, so I don't want to use my dishwasher.
Speaker 5: I try to keep my water bill down low.
Speaker 1: I don't want to use, you know, wash dishes just that's that's an unnecessary expense. So I try to keep it under thirty about thirty dollars a month. And after I've done, I've for.
Speaker 2: That because I washed my ass three full times a day.
Speaker 1: That's unnecessary. Unkna, Like, you use this and you're overdoing it. You're overdoing it, you're overreacting. Now you're gonna Donna scrup you God damn skin off. There's no need to get in the shower three full times a day.
Speaker 4: That's what I say. I fail good the good o, Joe.
Speaker 1: I know you get well, you get get wake up in the morning, you shower. Yeah, so while you do some activities, you run your errands, you hit the gym.
Speaker 4: I shall come home by twelve, two o'clock. You shower. Yeah, now there's no need to take another shower again. Maybe before you go to bed.
Speaker 1: Hold on, maybe before you go to bed, so you don't you don't get in bed dirty, you know. But come on, now, that's you being a little too excessive.
Speaker 2: I checked this dout on Joe. Let's just say for the sake of on a Monday, and I got nightcap. Yeah, so I get up at obviously I got first take. So I take a shower about six fifteen, get dressed, come downstairs, ask them to call Shelley. Shelley didn't let ask you, Jordan in so when I come down then here then got everything fired up. We done did the check. I'm gonna come in. I'm gonna sit down probably about six fifty do a mic check at about six fifty three, six fifty four.
Speaker 4: We good to go. All right, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna eat, eat breakfast, chill for a little bit, then I'm gonna go. Then I'm gonna go to the gym. I come home, I'm gonna take a shower. Now, I'm gonna take it. If I I'm tired, like man, ain't gonna come on late. Let me go and get me a nap. I'm gonna take it. I'm gonna take me in nap. And then I got to get them to take a shower. I gotta wake up oo okay, I gotta wake up right right right. Then guess what, o Joe, I gotta go do cardio. Then I gotta come back in. I gotta take another shower.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, hell nah, that's too much.
Speaker 4: I gotta figure another. Y'all come up, sweaty, that's too much you want me?
Speaker 2: Oh so you want me to come on? You want me to come on? Night cap Smeller like, get back.
Speaker 1: I mean, we ain't gonna know because we were looking at We can't ask you what she will though. That's I mean that that's just too much. I know your water bill got to be crazy. Your water bill got to got to be crazy though.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, but then you say you brush it, you brush your teeth.
Speaker 2: I tell you the guy about that. Only do it six times a day? Only six times.
Speaker 1: Think I any think how much water you wasting brushing your tea six times a day? Think how much water you wasting showering three and full times a day. Yeah, like that's that's a lot of water. That's a lot of usage. Man, I'm clear.
Speaker 2: Oh look here I said, Lord, Now, if you do, I done pray to you a many knights. I don't fell on my knees of many a knight. And I know my grandad them prayed a many a knight. You ever give me some indo you ever give me some some some running.
Speaker 4: Water inside my house? You gonna use it.
Speaker 2: And I ain't gotta take no tub baths, no more, no foot tubs, no tin tub I ain't gotta take.
Speaker 5: You ain't got to heat you ain't got to heat the water.
Speaker 2: I ain't got what see you had to heat it up? Or like when I was working in the fields on yor we'll fill the wash tub. We call them ten Some people call them ten tubs. Some people call them wash tubs, number two, number three, wash tub, ten tub, whatever you want to call it. So we sit it, we feel it, you know, put a half three quarters away full and leave it in the sun. Got that warm water. See I get that right there on.
Speaker 4: Y'all be back. They didn't have no but ivory, so yes, all we ever had.
Speaker 1: I know about ivory. I used to use the ivage float the iron, so be floating.
Speaker 2: So I said, Lord, if you ever, if you ever give me an opportunity to put mental situation, and I can take a bath whatever I want to.
Speaker 4: Many times I want to.
Speaker 2: Man, I wish I would take one shower day. I've never taking one shower day. That ain't gonna happen. I don't care if I don't do nothing, if I don't leave my house the first thing I do. I'm gonna take a shower when I get up in the morning. I'm gonna do that every morning. And I'm gonna take another one before I go to me just to wake you up. Yeah, okay, some time, you know, you know, you get that bag. Oh you know I have to go ahead and take a shower, you know, yeah, you know, you know you might come over there there enjoying me, and you know around two.
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing. Ain't nothing worse than trying to do anything in the shower at anything. Water with a water in general, it takes away from it takes away from the activity itself because the waters it gets in the way and it drives out the area.
Speaker 4: It's f y.
Speaker 2: I I don't know who you messing with, but it ain't done. Nah man, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Ain't nothing like that. You don't.
Speaker 1: You don't understand the friction, the friction. I don't want to get into that. I'm ana stay on topic. I'm gonna stay on topic.
Speaker 4: I don't know what war. Please for one, I'm just I'm just for one real.
Speaker 1: If I'm in the shower, don't get in the shower because you god damn had a hot water to motherfucker hot.
Speaker 4: Number one?
Speaker 5: If you do.
Speaker 1: If the one time when we first met, can I get some water?
Speaker 5: I'm in the back of the shower.
Speaker 4: Cold you holding water?
Speaker 5: Never again. It's been five years.
Speaker 1: She had never ever stepped foot in the shower me ever again.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what what you doing? Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 2: They do? They be cooking featfood in that water. Now hot ass water? Hey man, bet man, I couldn't stop peeing that hot ass water.
Speaker 4: You want to get.
Speaker 2: Man, I said, you gotta get a body of here.
Speaker 4: The whole time I'm going to shot water hit me what you got to go? Hey, hell no, no, but I say mad please. Yeah. Then women, the women, the women do have that water a little bit.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 4: I don't understand how they do that. I don't. I don't understand how they do that.
Speaker 2: Because a lot of time I take a cold shop, o Joe, So I don't. So I don't sweat because I don't. There ain't nothing worse taking a shower and you be and you be and you sweat, right right, So I alloted to tell her, I take a cold shower so I feel good to open up the poor esprection in the morning.
Speaker 4: In the morning, Joe, I take.
Speaker 2: A cold shower before I before I go in the air over the poison refreshment right right right, you know, I get some cold pat gets, some ice packs put on my eyes, so you know, get that fucking de side, get the swelling out. So I'm coming at them bright eye like, yeah, feeling good now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know about that cold shower. I can't. I can't. I can't do that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm taking a hot I'm taking a hot shower. The a C is on in the house wherever I'm going. I'm sure the a C is on cold shower. Oh no, I can get in the cold tub.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, but see I'm a sweater, O Joe, I'm a sweater.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay, I'm a sweater.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, I Hey you think you think old girl, because I'll be enoughing she'd be japping my face.
Speaker 4: Mother. D you know what I'm there, don't. I'm a final right that didn't stop?
Speaker 5: O chado, Yeah, got have the ac on man.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, for sure? Oh yes. Sixty five sixty five.
Speaker 5: Sea.
Speaker 2: The Seattle Seahawks beat the Broncos twenty six twenty. The Seahawks frustrated Botnicks and often kept him throwing off his back, but before he wanted to. Nicks was clearly wobbles on the early interception to missing on two other miss picks two sacks in the first half, but Peyton kept calling passes.
Speaker 4: By the.
Speaker 2: By halftime, Nicks was averaging three yards per tim on twenty two throws. The Bronco had run sixteen times. Nick's best moment didn't come until late in the fourth quarter, when he rushed for four yard touchdowns. After the game, a reporter tweeted absolutely horrendous game from from nick Nick horrible. I left felt the game been rough and blowout for sure, but it definitely didn't expect him to look this bad. Every positive that I praised for him is gone. Bad footwork, widely inaccurate reading to reading this out too slow, and I'm safe with the football everything.
Speaker 4: Hope it's just the first game. Generals.
Speaker 2: Either way, we'll see against hold On, they play Pitt.
Speaker 4: For good luck, it's gonna look the same. Hope they're playing Denver Pants.
Speaker 2: Certain, he responded, Honestly, this is what I expected, not going to lie so feeling.
Speaker 4: This is part of the game. Stuff happened, He played great.
Speaker 2: So quick to hate on someone to go on social media and talk about it that part of the process.
Speaker 4: Man, is better.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, you have to understand bo Knicks. You know they sat there, they watched him in the preseason. They crying them he looks so good. You know, you scrambling around, you're making plays, you're making throws.
Speaker 4: You look good.
Speaker 1: You're not understanding you're not going against the ones, You're going against the twos in there. You're going against some of the people that's not even going to make the team. That's what That's what people have to understand and then the plays that are being being called defensively, everything is very vanilla. You got Cover one, you got Cover two, you got Cover three, you got Cover four.
Speaker 4: That's it. Ain't nobody getting exotic.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody, man. Listen, now you see this is what happened. You got the Ones. This is why you need to play in the preseason. But the bad thing about it is bo Nicks doesn't know what it was gonna look like until you're going against the Ones. Now you see everything is speeding up a little bit. Now you see you have to process information a little bit faster. Nowice you got to get that ball out your hand and then listen. If you think the Seahawks was coming at you, now wait till you got to see the stealers next week and you got t. J.
Speaker 5: Watt Man, come on that.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 1: As a rookie quarterback, you're gonna have some growing pains. But this is one of the reasons why it's good for rookie quarterbacks to sit behind a veteran for a year. They get acclimated, to learn, become a sponge, and then transition into playing in the second year. Now they just throw you out of that to the wolves. They throw you out to the wolves. And when you lose your confidence as a young quarterback, that young I'm and listen, I already know how it is to get your confidence back as a receiver. So I can imagine being not only a captain, but the leader of the team and the throw of the ball, and you got everybody depending on you.
Speaker 5: Well, you better than me, boy.
Speaker 4: The Texans go on the road and then beat the Coast.
Speaker 2: The Texans scored twenty nine points when the defense allowed at the coach quarterback Anthony Richardson to have three completions of fifty a plus more yards. Richardson had a sixty yard touchdown which was a thing of beauty. He threw it off his back foot O Joey wide receiver Alex Fears, and he slid add a fifty four yard touchdown to Aston in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 4: CJ.
Speaker 2: Stroud was pressuring on thirty eight percent of his drop back in sack four times. That's something that would have to be fixed. Texans want to keep Stroud healthy throughout the season. Mixing was the best player on the field. He finished with one hundred and fifty nine yards rushing and a touchdown. He helped the Texans offense on keep this Texans offense on schedule when the passing game was a little bit shaky. He played unbelievable. We always thought he was gonna be big. Dep played big dividends because he can run the football and he can catch it out of the backfield. He's a really solid guy. I think the Bengals are gonna miss him Ojo. Yeah, I understand that the you know, salary cap issues, but I like this edition with him because you got Stroud, you got Diggs and you saw Diggs at two touchdowns, you got Nico Collins, you got tanked down Dalton Schultz. They're really really good. They got a great defense, you know defense Stingley junior, they got Will Anderson junior.
Speaker 4: They got some players though there. Yeah, Texas.
Speaker 2: The text is gonna be good for a minute. They're gonna be good for a minute. But I like, what what what what did you like? What did you like what you saw from the Texans?
Speaker 1: They showed flashes tank they'll show flashes of brilliance. Digs showed his flashes and egal Collins as well. Obviously, the Colts, the Coats, they pressured CJ. Shrouds so much and made him uncomfortable. You know, we I didn't We didn't get to see the CD strive were used to seeing. To be able to drop back the process your information, you know, to read read your read you your number one, Region number two, region number number three, and be able to make the throws. They always they always kept they kept him on the run. Listen, the Colts have a good defense. The Colts have a good defense, and so listen they I'm talk about. I'm ready to say the Colts, they goddamn Texans were able to get the win.
Speaker 4: They have to fix that officer line.
Speaker 1: They got to they have to fix the leaks, the little leaks in the offensive line that that has CD Shroud running for a damn life.
Speaker 5: Sometimes. Other than that, they're gonna be fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I said, the Texas man, they're gonna be players.
Speaker 4: They got a young team, they got a young coach.
Speaker 2: They believe in him, the city believes in him. The players were leave in that quarterback. They got some receivers. Uh, they got a nice running back with mixing. Now the offensive line defensively, they're gonna be They're gonna be tough. They're gonna be tough. Now they need to put this thing together, o Jo, because you know you saw that now Dad got sixty million. C. J. Stroud's gonna be available for a contract extension in another two years.
Speaker 1: So here you about to get sixty five million, probably, yeah, probably sixty five and he would be.
Speaker 2: And then you still got Digs. Digs contract is up after this year. You resign him. They just who they just they just gave money to who take one of the guys just got money?
Speaker 4: Nico. I don't know if it's Collins today.
Speaker 5: Probably Nico dall is only in the second.
Speaker 4: Year, Okay. And then guess what will Anderson Jr? Yo?
Speaker 8: Yeah, A Stingley, Oh, Stingley up next. Singley gonna reset the market at at at at at the defensive back position. He's gonna reset the market. He nice boy, huh Stingy nice.
Speaker 4: Yoh yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: But I like, look, man, it's early, and he didn't get a sad But with Richardson develop a little more touch, it realized that he don't have to throw everything Hurricane, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Because he can make every throw I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: When you say son, you don't normally want to see a guy throwing the ball from one side all the way to the other.
Speaker 4: But he got more than enough armed.
Speaker 2: Oh man, he's gonna make it some throws today and a big physical kid.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: They had him stopped on the goal line and he said, Man, I'm going to the N zone later for y'all get off me.
Speaker 4: He bulled big big dudes.
Speaker 2: Yeah yo, yeah, yeah yeah, what if you about six four bout two fifty So basically like Cam, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 4: But man, that's your arm that you got on. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, man, I like I like, I like I like the kid. Like I said, he'll develop some touch as time goes on. But hey, he got some nice receivers. He didn't really, I mean, Pittman Jumie really didn't get that involved. And you know, and they still got a peer. They got dueling, they got more Alex Cox. Uh, Jonathan Taylor, they did. They did a great job of bothering him up. But Richards had six for fifty six of a touchdown.
Speaker 4: But they get but.
Speaker 1: They get they get Jonathan Taylor going. It opens up everything else. The fact that the fact that they weren't they were able to contain Jonathan Taylor and he's and you still was able to throw you know, the who deep passes one you slip and still was able to get it out there right in stride in the bread basket. Goddamn strong as hell. Oh yeah. Richards only completed nine passes on shoe for two and twelve yards. He was nine to nineteen.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. But like I said, once, he once he developed a little touch.
Speaker 2: Oho, yeah, he's gonna be all right because that kid, Hey, that kid got that young man got an arm. I mean he can make every throw just a little touch. You don't have to throw everything through the iba curR cake. You're gonna be fine. I mean, I like him. I like him a lot. Caleb Williams became the first number one overall quarterback to win his career start since David Carr won way back with the text yeah yeah, come from behind when he's the first to win his debut David Carr in two thousand and two. But he didn't look bad. He didn't look that comfortable, O Joe. I mean they won the game, and.
Speaker 1: He would run around. He would run around for his life too. Now, yeah, he would running around for his life.
Speaker 4: If I'm field say, I know what that feels like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I forgot, I forgot the stat they didn't.
Speaker 4: I don't think he had one hundred yards fasting. He didn't.
Speaker 5: He didn't have He didn't throw a touchdown.
Speaker 2: He had he was fourteen or twenty nine for ninety three yards. Yeah. Uh, they got a block point four touchdown down, they got to pick six four touchdown, and they got another. They got another turtle. Will Levis throw. He shouldn't have. He shouldn't have done that.
Speaker 5: How many times do you heard me say, don't make it, don't make a bad play, worse.
Speaker 4: Take the sack.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, he was trying to make a cake the other day.
Speaker 2: He made it happen for the Bears. You see that what he wanted. You think he wanted. He trying to make something happen. He may have happened for Bears.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he wanted that. He wanted that.
Speaker 2: The Bears won the game to fight, generating one hundred and forty eight yards of total offense special team. They had three field goals by Cairo Santos, a block punt that safety Jonathan Owens, and a pick six.
Speaker 4: Look he won.
Speaker 2: I think Kyler Murray in his rookie season, I think he tied in twenty whether twenty nineteen, twenty nineteen. I think twenty nineteen, twenty twenty when they tied, I think they tied Detroit. But all the rest of the number one overall picks quarterbacks have lost in between twenty two thousand and two and twenty and twenty four, and Caleb Williams and David Carr were the only two to win number one overall draft pick. Yeah, so give give him credit for that. They were able to pull this off. Chicago's defense looked really really good. Arry, that defense looked really really good. You know, he missed Keenanvalley, He had Keenan Allen for a touchdown. He overshot Keenan Ally. K Williams there, Keenan Alley dropped on two night. Yeah, look, look out right writing in his zone. But uh, they'll they'll they'll get it fixed. They'll they'll they'll get that. Uh uh get that uh uh comfortable and uh But Caleb Williams Windsor's debut OH show three years after Kingdred Lamar guessed it during the Doctor Dre Super Bowl halftime performance. Hill headline his own halftime show in s Bowl fifty ninety New Orleans rap music is the most impactful genre today. Yeah, and I'll be there to remind the world. Why Lamar say in the statement they got the right one? How they not at Lil Wayne gotta how look, congratulations Kendrick, Congratulations, Listen, congratulations chndred Hey a phenomenal talent.
Speaker 4: But how you in New Orleans? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And don't have don't have weas in on that don't. I don't understand it. I don't understand it at all. When it comes to people that headline the Super Bowl, I always think about who has the visibility and can can can be relatable to all demographics that are going to be watching.
Speaker 4: And that first thing I thought was, well, listen is in New Orleans.
Speaker 1: I mean a no brainer from a business standpoint, Lwayne, it just made sense. So I mean Kendrick Lamar, based on what he's done, his accolades, and and him being on the run that you know he's been on this year, I kind of understand it.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 1: I get it, and I think I think Kendrick Lamar will probably do right and have a feature or have Lil Wayne as well.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking, I mean, I'm just throwing it out there.
Speaker 4: But you got it, you got it. Look, come on, o Joe.
Speaker 2: It's just like how you're gonna come to l A and not have New Bo DOUBLEG. How you gonna come and you don't have Dre. I mean they had Mary j but up there she and they had him, but you can't come to New Orleans.
Speaker 4: Yeah. A lot of people.
Speaker 2: Say, look, no matter what you think, m Wayne probably here top five, here is my top five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of people got him as to go and for him not.
Speaker 2: Look, I look, you know a lot of people I've been saying, were jay Z responsible? Means because you know, they allowed jay Z to pick like who's gonna be there? But little Wayne got to be there in some capacity. Now, whether or not he excited, you know, he gotta be.
Speaker 4: He gotta be. Oh Joe, does jay Z have anything to do with that? Yeah? Hey, I didn't. I didn't know that. I ain't know that. Damn, I an't even know that. Man. I feel bad because I know he wanted it too spoken to.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I'm just I'm just talking like knowing him a little bit when I used to see him a lot more, used to talk to him a lot more when I that if it's one. Yeah, don't really talk to him that much now, but I know that would have meant the world.
Speaker 4: To him him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the halftime show, to have that kind of eye, that kind of visibility.
Speaker 5: At home, at home, at that yeah, at home.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 2: So all right, oh Joe, now it's time. One of these days we're gonna get back to Spilow Sinko.
Speaker 5: And Uh, it's gonna be hard.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be hard. It's gonna be hard.
Speaker 2: To get tomorrow. Tomorrow we're gonna get there. Because we only got one game. We only got one game. We had, you know, we had we had so much going on today with that contract with UH, with Tyree in that situation, so we had a lot going on. And plus it's it's opening Sunday, and so we want to try to cover and we covered a lot.
Speaker 4: We got who did we come?
Speaker 2: We cover Buffalo, Arizona, we got New England, Cincinnati, Minnesota, So.
Speaker 4: We covered them. I mean, think about it.
Speaker 2: One we covered all but two games on the Sunday slate, and we spent time talking about Tyreek incident, to spend time talking about the d contract, and so we try we try to cover as much as we possibly can, and so there's gonna be times that we're not gonna be able to get to uh everything, you know, get to our normal you know where we do talk fellow Sinko and uh, we're gonna get back.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't know how we gonna get back.
Speaker 2: We might have to call some half, some call in for sex and next, but you know we're gonna get back, get back to somebody, get back to some of our old segments. So Joe, you know, we can't. We can't totally, we can't. We can't abandon what what what got us to where we got to. So now it's time for our last segment of the night. Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for Q and A h uh. Antoine Brown said, y'all know the perfectionists and ain't putting up with no bs the internet need to hush up on grown folks business.
Speaker 4: They got this. We love them together, not apart. We're gonna be together. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But but but like I said, oh you know where we're trying to go with this, But we're gonna we're gonna we gonna get that.
Speaker 1: Now, We're gonna get that now now listen, I might I might be a little late every so often, but we're gonna get You ain't gonna be able to be late. We ain't gonna be able to la we get picked up by a network. We no, Look, it's about if. It's about when when when we get picked up by a network, I'm gonna relocate where that network is.
Speaker 5: You ain't know that I'm gonna stay there.
Speaker 4: Okay, that between you and rail, That between you and Rail, are we still beefing?
Speaker 5: Were good?
Speaker 4: Were good? No?
Speaker 2: But I look, I think the thing is that when people, you know, people like, oh, that's just the YouTube show, that's how you see you know, that's not how we see ourselves.
Speaker 5: So much more than that.
Speaker 2: That's not how we see ourselves. Uh so, uh so, we appreciate the support. Antoine Craig Slaughter said, continue, separate, not strength, throw and tell to do is the key to unlocking our potential haters waiting on your failure like men at a brothel.
Speaker 4: True, I mean, we look. Look, everybody's not happy for us, o Jo. We know it.
Speaker 2: We kind of popped up out of nowhere. Nobody saw this coming, you know, I was I had a our club Shaysha was doing really, really well, but Cat Williams took me to another level. And you know a lot of things they see the commercials. We have major, major sponsors. Now Oho, everybody ain't happening. Everybody ain't happy about that.
Speaker 4: Ojo. Everybody's not happy about that. Everybody. Oh man, y'all do it good.
Speaker 2: But y'all all try trying to undermine one thing about it.
Speaker 5: Well, God got for you. Can't nobody take that away.
Speaker 4: They can't.
Speaker 5: Can't nobody take that away.
Speaker 1: You can hate all you want, you can say what you you can't take that away.
Speaker 2: Nope, Nope. Shout out guys. If you haven't watched it. Marlon Wayans podcast is up right now, do an unbelievable number. It was a great sit down to hear him talk about his journey, his family's journey in Living Color, things they doing. It's great appreciate that Marlin, to sit down. Been trying to put this thing together. I had reached out to him probably about two and a half years ago, and he said, bro, I ain't really got nothing to talk about, he said, but when I have something to talk about, I'm gonna come sit down with you. And so I appreciate the sit down Marlin. I think he has a comedy a comedy thing coming out here. But I'm gonna make sure I get that posted when I when I find out more information on that. So appreciate you guys for supporting that. You guys have been unbelievable with the views of the retweets and things of that nature. But again, thank you Marlin for that. Lady Ray, hold up, you mean to tell you in tonight, lady, cause you know the other night, Oh Joe, she was out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was at the Boss.
Speaker 5: She was at the bos Get the love, drink, drink and drink.
Speaker 2: Lady Ray said, Hey, guys, which team or game surprise you the most today?
Speaker 4: Good or bad? Surprise?
Speaker 1: Surprise, surprise, surprise surprise. Well, listen to me. It wasn't even surprised. I had the Bengals to win. But we start out, oh one, we started out on went out the gate. We start outing to out the gate. But we're finna be the chiefs. There weren't no surprises, really.
Speaker 2: Me, it was it was, It wasn't. I think I was more surprised by how thoroughly New England dominated Cincinnati, especially.
Speaker 5: Man, they ran down our throat. I'm like, what the man, what's up?
Speaker 4: I didn't inherit and also Joe, I didn't.
Speaker 2: At no point in time once that get where the tight end tried to get get to the end zone.
Speaker 5: And get old guy punched it up, punched it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at no point in time after that did I think Cincinnati was gonna win win.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 2: Damn they did. They did an unbelievable job. So that's why that's what I would have to go. Uh, glad you're back laying, stay away from the bar. Doctor Frank A. L. Bellam and said, who's got a tougher challenge? A high powered offense face and then stand your defense or struggling defense trying to stop a red hot quarterback. The struggling defense trying to that quarterback, and he gonna probably like there you know what up completely? Yeah, yeah, doc, Look, high powered offense, look a great throw, gonna be the great coverage. But if you struggling defensively and you got a red hot quarterback, you get you you bess running and run up against a Patrick Mahomes, the guy that can spin the ball.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we ain't gonna be gonna be hell gonna be hell for you.
Speaker 2: Taron g O Joe, please start referring to a great defensive play as a snooze fance. We understand you played offense, but some of us appreciate great defense, right.
Speaker 4: But when you have great defense.
Speaker 1: For a fan that loves the game of football, it's a snooze fance.
Speaker 4: That's that's what it is, with all.
Speaker 1: Due respect, when you have two teams that are playing great defense like we saw tonight the first the first and second quarter of the Rams and Lions game, it was a snooze fest until things.
Speaker 5: Open up offensively for both teams.
Speaker 2: I'm just being on you. Won't just being on you? Won't you? You like, you're the guy that want to go to the baseball game. You don't want to see a two to one game.
Speaker 4: You want to see nine to eight. Yeah, you want to see ten eleven.
Speaker 2: You go to a basketball game, you want to see one twenty five to one twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Now you see, Remember you see how I went to go watch the seventy sixers play and just so happened the game I went to and b dropped seventy and I came on the show.
Speaker 5: God damn excited.
Speaker 1: What's the chances of me seeing that again, the chance of me seeing seventy again ain't ain't ain't good.
Speaker 5: I ain't meant to a basketball game since.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you got to think about throughout history, there's only probably been about twelve of those in the NBA, like seventy seven, seventy eight years of age, So you see it one probably what twelve, so probably one every six years. I mean you've seen more. Devin Booker has a seventy, Dame has a seventy, Luca has a seventy, Joelle has a seventy. So you've probably seen four seventy point games in the past five years than you saw in the previous thirty years. Now, just that's just the way it is. Kipper Norwood Jr. Who is Rookie of the Year, Who is this this year's class will have a breakout season?
Speaker 4: Who in this year?
Speaker 2: Who in this rookie in this year's class will have a breakout season like Rock Purty.
Speaker 4: Did breakout season rookie.
Speaker 2: I guess he's talking about I guess he didn't mention quarterback, but he just mentioned pretty I guess he's thinking about who's going to be like who have a breakout season like Party, but party breakout season was two years ago. So who's gonna have that breakout type of season?
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 2: I don't think any of the quarterbacks because it ain't no court. Really the quarterback went to a team like what franch San Francisco had. Think about what San Francisco had, They had debo, they had I U they had a powerful running game.
Speaker 4: H Yeah, so Jennings.
Speaker 2: So the likelihood of somebody having that outstanding defense to support that Kepper, that's a That's a good question, man.
Speaker 4: I really don't know because I don't really see uh.
Speaker 2: As far as quarterback, I don't know who has that kind of supporting cast around them to be able to to to be able to do that.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think running back.
Speaker 5: Maybe Jaden maybe Jaydon Daniel is a Jaydon Daniel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the thing, yeah, you could you can see that he long's gonna be able to do so much. Yeah here, I'm mean he they don't have an offensive line with the forty nine ers.
Speaker 1: Got had had where they had they had Trip Williams go true.
Speaker 2: Well he was he was done with them after they did what they did to him. After who just told what was the guy named Damn Snyder after they did what they did to him. He wasn't playing there. And plus you know Kyle was that he was there with Kyle. He knew Kyle. Oh so can you imagine, you know, who tried to get him in the city.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine that wouldn't be fair? That wouldn't be that would be fair.
Speaker 2: Uh So, Stephanie Warfin said, who you rooting for in the Southern Classic? Tennessee State or Arkansas Pine buff? I gotta go with my Golden Lions. Also, have you considered the HBC football schedule where you feature one or two schools per segment. We have, But we got listen, we got some stuff in the works. We're Troy, We're working with a couple of sponsors. I don't want to give too much away because I don't want somebody to steal our idea. O Joe, but I've got to talk to you about it off the camera. But we got some things in the work, Stephanie, trust trust me, take my word for it. Uh take your glass, Hey, unking on your love the show?
Speaker 4: Can you give?
Speaker 2: Happy forty fourth birthday shout out to Mike Epps from Jay and Tank His birthday is September. Night check check out his podcast Nightcap Knowledge all social media, all social media platform. Okay Mac from Tank From Jay and Tank, they want to wish you a happy birthday.
Speaker 4: Oh, your birthday is in two days.
Speaker 5: Your birthday is on Mac.
Speaker 2: Happy early birthday, Bro. Appreciate the Tank. I appreciate you supporting Nightcap. I appreciate you watching. I appreciate you the support, the subscriptions, the chat.
Speaker 4: We appreciate everything.
Speaker 2: We appreciate all our sous man, because that means really a lot to us, a lot to us to have you guys to be so engaged. Sometimes people subscribe and they don't they don't engage, and they don't they don't talk about it. But the one thing I can honestly say about you guys is that you guys have supported us. You guys jump in the chat. You guys, you know you you built up a community. Yeah, that's what we are here, will community, And I want to thank you for all that.
Speaker 4: So happy with forty.
Speaker 2: Fourth birthday, Early birthday, Mike, Mike from a Jay in Tank Man, enjoy your birthday.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, yes, sir, we're backed man. Yeah, yeah, I can't remember the last time they had five consecutive days. Oh, Joe, So we were Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Oh we were six straight gagers. Man, that was so long ago. That was a long time.
Speaker 4: Wait.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, hold on, we on tomorrow because the Jets in the forty nine is play tomorrow. I fly back in the morning at six o'clock. Were you in Chicago, Yeah, I'm in Chicago. I'm in Chicago. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, but it was good. I mean to get back into the swing of things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to know, the the beat in the catus of football Monday and then we know we got a couple of days off. I don't because I got I got the Monday Tuesday.
Speaker 1: I ain't got the days off I got. I got inside the NFL Tuesday and Wednesday.
Speaker 2: But y'all, I thought, y'all, I thought, y'all take that on Friday, now day Friday.
Speaker 5: No, we switched it.
Speaker 1: We we we rehearsal on on Tuesday, we go in studio, we we go live on Wednesday, not live, but pre record on Wednesday.
Speaker 5: Then it then it air. Then it's on Wednesday or Friday, Friday.
Speaker 4: Friday night o'clock. Now, okay, yes, okay, so.
Speaker 1: Only I only got one free day out the week I got thirty got it.
Speaker 5: Remember I got thirty seven jobs.
Speaker 1: So outside of that, I still got other obligations I have to tend to right.
Speaker 4: So, guys, thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 2: I'm your Favorite, un He's your Favorite Number eighty five, The Rock Runner Extraordinary, The Bengal Ring of Fame, Hontere, the Pro Bowl of the All Pro Delberty City is on. He's chat oh Yosenko Johnson, do us another favor. Make sure you hit that subscribe button. Make sure you hit that light button, and guys, subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Every podcast subscriber counts, and we thank you for counting so much, helping us get to the level in which we've begotten and we're only going higher thanks to you. Make sure you check out Shave by Laportier. We have it in stock. If we don't have it in a state or sitting near you, you can order and.
Speaker 4: We'll ship it right to your door.
Speaker 2: Please go follow my media company page on all platforms. That's Shayshaped Media and my clothing Company. Eighty four that's eighty four spelled out. We pin the link at the top of the Chat Tour t shirt. I'm currently wearing one and hats drop earlier this week. There are two versions. One version has this and the tour dates on the back. The other version just have this and a clean back. The tour team with the dates on the back is forty two. The one with the print on the front nothing on the back is thirty eight. And if you use the VIP code you get an additional ten percent off.
Speaker 4: So very exciting.
Speaker 2: Day OHO, the first day back, the first Sunday is in the book Week.
Speaker 4: One have done.
Speaker 2: Hey, there are a lot of teams feeling good about themselves, some not so good.
Speaker 4: But guess what Next week is a new day? Yes it is.
Speaker 2: We'll see you tomorrow after the Jets forty nine Ers game. Thank you for tuning in for another episode of Nightcap. I'm on, He's Ocho.
Speaker 4: We're out.