Speaker 1: I'm so out of shape, but you can't do cardio?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes I can. Like I'm fully clear to do everything.
Speaker 1: Whoa good flexibility?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 2: My my, Oh, look at the camera. That was for free guys.
Speaker 1: Normally it's not.
Speaker 2: Okay, my hand me that kind of did hurt.
Speaker 1: Sounds like kind of pulling a little.
Speaker 2: How do I look over there?
Speaker 1: Beat?
Speaker 2: Honest, that's true.
Speaker 4: Show Me Something Podcast, Episode thirty. We are together in New York City.
Speaker 1: Bye in New.
Speaker 4: York Episode thirty My True Freshman of College Football number kind of gross. Brought to you by Who's Sophie Arby's shout out Arby's.
Speaker 5: In fact, I'm surprised we don't have any in front of us since we're together right now.
Speaker 1: Actually, where's the Army's Kevin? Goddam it? What are you doing in New York?
Speaker 5: I'm doing a lot, but I would like to say the city I thought was for me.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're already over it.
Speaker 2: It's way too damn cold here for me. Yeah, it's horrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, today's one of the colder days of the year.
Speaker 4: I believe, what do we do? You even know what it is out? It was very uncomfortable being outside.
Speaker 5: Well, I have one of my best friends here, Hannah Hannah, and she was like, hey, let's walk to coffee shop and I'm like, hey, yeah, and yesterday, but I was like, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: And it's like eight minutes away, Like I'm too cold.
Speaker 1: Oh god, damn, I know. No, I said that, just twenty two degrees feels like nine. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fan of that. But I love New York. I think I could live here in the summer.
Speaker 1: No, summer's worse. No, that's where I thrive.
Speaker 4: Think about the walking you did today, but then it's like ninety and it's humid and there's hot garbage, and then you go wait for the train and the humidity sticks underneath the streets and you're just.
Speaker 5: I'm much rather that than this. Like I'm serious, I can't do it. I literally cannot do it.
Speaker 1: Were you dressed for? Really? Is that all you were? Yeah?
Speaker 4: See that's the thing with cold weather. And we'll probably talk about football later, but I keep seeing everything.
Speaker 1: Like I wouldn't go to a football game that's so cold. You don't dress skin idiot, dude.
Speaker 5: I actually have this debate last night at dinner. So why I'm in New York?
Speaker 2: Is I met with. He's so awesome.
Speaker 5: His name is Matt and he does like financial investments for athletes.
Speaker 1: Said the dude you were next to at the next game.
Speaker 2: He's awesome, Like he's he's so cool. And so we've been working together.
Speaker 1: Connor's biggest ops. I don't know that's what Connor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know when we're friends from high school. Does he like invests for app Yeah? Yeah, but he's young, so he's got time.
Speaker 5: Yeah he yeah, he's fine, we'll be fine. But so we were there and we've been working together for a minute, and he has like all the top athletes like that. It is like any type of athlete, you know, like he's with and investing money with him and Patrick Coff and so he always entertains the athletes and he's like, hey, do you want to go to the next game or the NETS game?
Speaker 1: And you chose them? Hold on, hold on, I'm.
Speaker 5: A fucking idiot. I think everyone knows that. So I don't think I have to really explain myself. But my flight got in like two I needed I was trying to go shopping, So it's really the shopping's fault. I didn't know the k next play early yesterday.
Speaker 1: I mean I didn't early.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I chose the Nets and it was a snooze fest.
Speaker 1: Dude, do you know where the next play? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I know. I just I really wasn't thinking through.
Speaker 4: I can tell you that any time I've ever gotten offered honestly, but I.
Speaker 5: Really didn't get to choose either. So I was like, I was just like, oh, yeah, either's fine.
Speaker 4: Like I wasn't like any anytime anyone in New York who's not like Tracy Morgan or Timothy shallomeg it's offered court side seats, it's to a Nets game, because Nick's court side is like so hard to get.
Speaker 5: I know, I just I again, like it were I was just like, just do what you want, you know what I mean, and like Yeahtance, Yeah, but it looks like I'm being high maintenance as fuck because that was so boring. Oh and we got a warning, so listen to this, so everyone's asking because I put it on my story and this sea is hilarious. So he is like the nicest human you eve ever meet, and you should probably meet him.
Speaker 1: He's just good guy.
Speaker 5: To know this awesome We were court side, so like say, here's the basket right here, and like we were walking around the outside. Here's the Sun's bench, and we were just trying to walk right here because.
Speaker 1: Our seats were right here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you were baseline, Yeah, baseline okay, and so like literally just gonna walk right there.
Speaker 2: But I guess you're not allowed to do that?
Speaker 1: Were they was it during play? Now? Huh? Weird? Right?
Speaker 2: Like they were warming up.
Speaker 5: So this this lady was like and who knows, Like I don't know if she's doing her jab or she's just doing the most, probably doing the most. But she's like, she's like, hey, you can't do that. You need to go around. And he's like, okay, Like that's fine, and so we did. And then during the game, she like during a time out or something, she tried to like squeeze by and he was joking, oh oh, and he goes, you know, he goes, oh, excuse me, ma'am, you need to go around. It was like ha, and she didn't laugh, and we were like, oh, just weird, right, and so nothing.
Speaker 2: We didn't think anything of it.
Speaker 5: And so then at halftime we were going back to like go get drinks and food and we tried to go this way, and she like pulled him aside and.
Speaker 2: Was like that like pretty much, like that was disrespectful.
Speaker 5: Don't ever like that, Like I did not feel comfortable, like da da no da.
Speaker 2: And he was like she handled it so.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, but just a little a little he ha ha. It's so tense down like if you're sitting courtside or any pregame type of like on the field, people are so like he.
Speaker 5: Said, it's not like that at the Knicks and like and he knows anyone and everyone. He's like, but anyway, so after we got back from halftime, they brought someone down from like the top dude brought them down, was waiting for us, and they were like we heard there's a little bit of like an altercation that you're like, you're a little bit disrespectful to whatever, and he was not, and so they gave us a warning and he's like what the fuck. He's like, I've been doing this for twenty something years and he's so.
Speaker 1: Break the ice. You're gonna get rid of the awkward.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you. It was. It was.
Speaker 5: But after the game, he like shook her hand, was like, hey, sorry if you fell, like good guy, but he handled it way better than I would did.
Speaker 1: She finally crack a smile, not even once.
Speaker 6: Now she is.
Speaker 1: I wonder if the NBA and WNBA have like your wanting.
Speaker 4: Poster like up like upstairs for everyone to know to like not let you fuck around.
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised. I didn't do anything. This was him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but so I'm here, I was meeting them, and then when to hang out with Hannah.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen her in forever.
Speaker 1: Han has got two shotouts and only ten minutes in.
Speaker 5: She's like my best friend and she just moved in New York. So guys be nice to her. I'll you, and then I we have a dinner tonight and then.
Speaker 2: I'm an indeed to shoot tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Where's dinner?
Speaker 4: I got at And someone today said I might be hanging out with cuphilators.
Speaker 1: So if you do meet him, oh, his names EJ. He does like player relate for MLB.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he'll be at the meeting tonight, like the dinner meeting thing.
Speaker 4: Okay, So so if you get at NAJ say hi, he's great, he shout, I'll give you EJ shadow to has like taken care of me since way before, like like when I was at Bleacher Report days. He always made sure like good access, like takes me into his suitet for like the World series, the best guy Ever.
Speaker 1: Okay, well he rocks. Okay, you just had a second maybe too, So if you like, congrats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he probably looks like drained.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but yeah, so that's kind of what I'm doing. But I also before you kind of go on what you've been up to, I want to get up.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, you look great?
Speaker 2: Can you do man?
Speaker 1: You look great?
Speaker 2: So okay, people, people are absolutely ridiculous. What okay, what was it? Brick Center? So Brick Center blew this thing up?
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 4: Also, I would just like to also say this, we have an account that isn't ours that is also called show Me Something Podcasts and they just star clips the second we do it.
Speaker 1: I need to report that they I've reported him so many times, really, but they do.
Speaker 4: They did a whole bit on The first thing they posted was I have herpes. Was our herpes conversation? So the floor is yours and you look great? I would like, yeah, yeah, we'll see if I get it by next episode.
Speaker 5: By next episode, Okay, first of all, this is a joke. It's a cold sore, which I said it because it I think cold soars or is a type of herpes, right, like their cousins like cousins like, I don't actually have herpes, Like that's not it's a cold sore.
Speaker 2: And so I just saw it.
Speaker 5: Kevin just said it to me while we were sitting here, and like it really does have like five point two and.
Speaker 2: People are like, oh, she has the courage to speak about this.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I'm like, God, I don't have herpees, so clip this out.
Speaker 2: I did not have herpes. It is a cold sore, cold soar.
Speaker 1: Wait. Have you seen the movie John Tucker Must Die?
Speaker 4: Yes, remember when they give him they give him fake herbies at an ad and then it cuts and he's like giving a speech and he's like standing.
Speaker 1: Up so bad.
Speaker 5: But honestly, it's funny that people really take this stuff like to heart or like serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nothing we say on here will ever. Actually it's really not that serious.
Speaker 5: Wow, yeah, but very humbling. Someone said I went from a tin to it too, So that's good.
Speaker 1: Point at eight points.
Speaker 5: Unless it is so yeah that I just want to clarify that it was a joke.
Speaker 2: But the herpees is healing up.
Speaker 1: Nice god damn wow.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, yeah it went away fast without creams or ointments.
Speaker 2: Or ointments, no rashes.
Speaker 1: That's real, that's it was.
Speaker 2: It was a clean herb.
Speaker 1: Yeah damn yeah. I saw it too.
Speaker 4: But if anyone, at least the one I saw it was our whole conversation, did they just clip out you being like I've got herpies?
Speaker 2: I think about it.
Speaker 5: Let me go into detail a little bit more, but the main one was like it was like me and I was like the close up and I was like.
Speaker 4: You did, I'm not here to I'm not I'm not blaming you. You put your face in the camera, but you have to get in front of it too, because you're not gonna sity it the whole time with a cold sore talking like you want to address the alph.
Speaker 1: In the room.
Speaker 5: Well, And I could have fully blamed it on like someone elbowing me in the mouth, Like I could have blamed it, but like that's not me and so like, but I was also kidding, like there's so many people that try to hide it, and I'm like, hey, like I have a cold tour it is people get him sometimes it's from lack of sleep. I mean, I can highly connect with that. I really do think that I got it when I went back to Missouri, like the change in weather, My looks were so damned y that happens. I use two people's chapstick, which they both reached out to me. They're like, don't blame like sorry, yeah, the chapstick.
Speaker 4: You the chapstickers. Yeah, they're fleeing. They're fleeing h Missouri as we speak. Dang, all right, well it looks good.
Speaker 1: For everyone who was tuning in to see how her progress was.
Speaker 2: That's so gross.
Speaker 1: So you're here? How many days I.
Speaker 2: Leave tomorrow night?
Speaker 5: The main reason why I'm here because I have an Adidas photo shoo which is gonna be super clolar. That will be that'll be fun once it comes out. Is it something secret or yeah, let's see.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: I can't say anything about it, but it's like product. Yeah, it's like a product.
Speaker 2: It's a new Yeah.
Speaker 5: And they brought in another athlete who is like badass and what they do, and so that's gonna be fun. I don't know, you don't really get to meet like other Adidas athletes very often think about your schedule and other Bravo people schedule, like it's hard to get everyone in one spot.
Speaker 4: In I guess you do an Adidas cons can all hang out and that'd be cool. Whoo's your goat Adidas athlete?
Speaker 5: I mean definitely he's the best. But with Indiana winning, did you see their slogan?
Speaker 1: Yes, oh we shall I mean awesome? So sick?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I guess they were gonna have though, but they were going to have because Miami's Adidas also, Yeah, so they were going to be winners either way. But I think it's their first college football national championship or not.
Speaker 2: Who's it was like, who'sier? Did you see it?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: They said who's your daddy? Or no, who's your naddy?
Speaker 4: They did because Indiana be Oregon to get here. Who is obviously the face of Nike and so that was a big deal for Didas to have that win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, shout out Adidas. That's kind of dope. That's sick.
Speaker 2: I need to get you like cooked up with a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 4: Would I was underarmer in college, Yeah, that was I was fine. Don't love their cleats. Everything else was whatever you're defaulted to. Nike at least our age, because that was like under Armer wasn't a thing until maybe middle school. Yeah, and then Adidas I'm sure has been cool forever. But I want to say Adidas was soccer focused when we were little and then had now is infiltrated.
Speaker 5: For you well, which is crazy though, because Adidas used to be like the main like logo and like sponsor of the WNBA.
Speaker 1: Was it? What are your Nike now?
Speaker 2: And I don't know if it's like do they bid? Do you think?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's a bid, yeah, because you have a contract. I know this because when Montana State's under Armoured contract was Nike to the year before I got there, and then under Armour bids and then you get a contract for like five or six years or whatever, and then you can like renew it or you try to see if someone else wants to come back in.
Speaker 1: But that has to be It can't be for one sport. It has to be a whole.
Speaker 2: It has to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do like a yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: But how are you and in your world? What's going on with you?
Speaker 1: I'm still crushing still not no, no, like health wise.
Speaker 5: No, I hear, I understood, but you her sing, I did give you a weird look like beforefy.
Speaker 1: Before I came here this morning.
Speaker 4: Three chicken sausage patties so protein heavy, not not as fatty as the regular pork sausage, and three eggs over easy.
Speaker 1: Did you like that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you want to get a coffee or did you make your own coffee at home?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: I walked to get coffee. Let's talk about this, Okay. Financially not responsible to pay for coffee every morning, right, However.
Speaker 1: I do find it for like.
Speaker 4: Mental health, being outside, just like feeling good in the morning. I think going outside, touching the little grass, being in the cold, and what.
Speaker 1: Grass in New York not it's it's just it's.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh oh sorry. I was like, what the fu?
Speaker 1: Yeah you're saying sorry.
Speaker 4: You can find a little grass probably like dog shit in it and just rub it every morning, get outside, communicate with someone, like walk because New York, no matter.
Speaker 1: What time a day, when you hit the block, people everywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So soak in a little like cab honk to say hi to someone and then like pay for your coffee. I like to go outside to walk to get my coffee in that walk back for real, it energizes you.
Speaker 5: That's how I honestly feel like when I worked out in the mornings, I feel so much better about myself, but like to get up to think about the night before, it's so.
Speaker 2: Hard for me.
Speaker 4: My senior year of college, they and i'd never even heard of this. We did morning practices. Like I had football practice after school every day.
Speaker 2: But this isn't like pre season.
Speaker 1: This isn't it's just during season. This is in the fall.
Speaker 4: So we would have practice at like I think we'd go out at probably seven am, and if you had an eight am class, you like kind of got to like cut practice early, which I would have all am practice. Okay, but it sounded it sounds horrible and like super intimidating to like wake up and have to go like get.
Speaker 1: Your like head beat in. But then when you're in class and.
Speaker 4: You've already exercised, you've had your whole day and you have nothing looming over you the rest of the day, you're motivated.
Speaker 1: So nice. Yeah, I kind of I kind of loved it well, And I.
Speaker 2: Felt like because we had six ams too a lot in.
Speaker 1: Han did you go to the zoo?
Speaker 2: So Hannah's here, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hannah's here shout out three. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, we can't have the same class. Yeah, yeah, oh yeah. We played ball together and.
Speaker 1: I see Hannah.
Speaker 2: Yeah ddeh, that's dope, she's the best.
Speaker 5: But we we'd have six am. And I'm not the most schooly person, but I would actually go to class and like feel like focused and like ready to pay attention.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so maybe there's a lot of science to that.
Speaker 1: You're well, you're gonna always peak, at least for men.
Speaker 4: Your testosterone levels are highest right when you wake up, for really act. Yeah, that's why football teams always lift in the morning, because your testosterone is, Like you do you know what morning wood is, Sophie Cunningham, Do you know what that is?
Speaker 1: I know you do, so I'm gonna wait for your response.
Speaker 4: Morning would is when a dude wakes up fucking bricked the fuck up, And that's because his testosterone levels are just absolutely scorching when he wakes up.
Speaker 3: That's why I wasn't trying to eye contact with you this whole time, because that's where you're gonna go.
Speaker 1: That's not where I was gonna go. It just naturally happened that way. But that is a thing.
Speaker 3: Once you said testosterone its highest in the morning, I knew that somehow that's where I was gonna go.
Speaker 2: I might crying.
Speaker 4: I'm coming at this from a purely medical lens.
Speaker 1: You missus giggles.
Speaker 2: Too much.
Speaker 4: So yeah, ladies, if your guy, if you're tired of his mourning boners, it's not because he's a horn dog who's trying to bother you.
Speaker 1: His natural testosterone levels are skyrocketing.
Speaker 4: They're rushing through his body, so give him a cut him some slack.
Speaker 2: I feel like here's being for your so.
Speaker 1: I'm not we're talking about this is for all everyone. This is science. Shut up, Kevin. Oh god, that is good.
Speaker 2: Okay. Arby's just showed up with something big and they did not come to play.
Speaker 1: Facts. This new meat and three box is doing damage for seven to ninety nine.
Speaker 2: So here's the setup.
Speaker 5: First move, you choose your sandwich, classic rost beef or Crispy Chicken.
Speaker 2: Either way you're winning.
Speaker 1: And then it keeps stacky. You get Mozzarelli sticks, curly fries, and a peach cobber roll, which deserves its own movement.
Speaker 5: I'm dead serious that peach follower role is low key running the show.
Speaker 2: Absolute standout.
Speaker 1: But wait, there's more. There's a drink too, so yeah, it's called the meat in three bit. Realistically, you're walking out with five.
Speaker 2: Five thanks for seven ninety nine. This isn't one of those meals where you're hunting for snacks an hour later.
Speaker 1: Plus it's all classic Arby's favorite stepf You literally can't get anywhere else.
Speaker 5: So whether it's lunch, a post workstop, or you just want food that actually delivers, the.
Speaker 1: Mean three box goes super hard. Oh my god, I don't know why that got me.
Speaker 2: That's good. So you're still living the clean life though.
Speaker 4: Yeah for January, because February is premiere of our show, super Bowl. But I have that premiere party thing. I texted a producer yesterday. I was like, are we watching the first episode with everybody? With all these people this premiere party? You're like, are you gonna like give it to us a day or two early so we're not like freaked out.
Speaker 2: I think you should be freaked out.
Speaker 1: I don't want to watch it first time with everyone just sleep. Hey you just sleep, you get up, and yeah.
Speaker 4: It's just the sat.
Speaker 1: The two sucks.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So that would be interesting.
Speaker 4: I've never watched I When I get the episodes, I watch them alone by myself.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, why because you're too nervous.
Speaker 1: It just is like watching yourself for the first time.
Speaker 4: Like I don't fucking remember anything, so you just are kind of like, ah the whole time.
Speaker 5: Wait, do you ever wish, like watching back like the season before, do you ever wish that they would have put certain stuff in?
Speaker 1: Though, if you think.
Speaker 4: About it, the whole summer is like ninety percent of us having fun. Yeah, and then there's the times where you like have a hard conversation or like someone cries or fucking But they.
Speaker 2: Put it in those a lot.
Speaker 4: But they have to have that to give it like story true, to like keep it moving, you know. So yeah, there are like so many times I'm like that ship was so funny. Even we had a kickboll episode last year and I had so many sick plays didn't make.
Speaker 2: No, they did, they didn't.
Speaker 5: They got your diving ketch one and that was like the most try hard, funny shit I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: I want to win.
Speaker 2: I am not saying that you did the wrong thing.
Speaker 5: I was just saying that, like everyone else didn't even want to touch the ball and you're out here diving like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone got to carry the ship. Actually, Paige Page made the final out. Did she write like this?
Speaker 2: Wait real quick?
Speaker 1: Where is Page nowadays? Is she still in New York? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Jesus podcasting really weirdly. When they sent us the picture of this room, she was right there and Hannah was right here.
Speaker 2: Oh this is where they do this.
Speaker 1: Well I don't think that's where they do it. Every time they.
Speaker 4: Do Oh yeah, oh shout out Giggley squad Page and Hannah nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah about the fringe.
Speaker 2: The fringe, that's where we're at, dude, French podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh nice sing?
Speaker 4: Okay, we were riaping through shout outs, but shout out yeah, that's awesome them.
Speaker 2: So I know why am I shouting out?
Speaker 1: Everyone?
Speaker 2: Just kind of in a nice mood.
Speaker 1: I don't know. So yeah, I guess we'll see what happens. I really yeah. It did did come fast.
Speaker 4: Though, So let's say Tuesday, right, So technically we're two weeks away from the official premiere. I feel like you're nervous when it's your own beat, like your own self. Yeah, it's hard to not just be like fuck.
Speaker 1: Like here we go. It's always good, but as you know.
Speaker 4: I mean, maybe you and I are kind of different, but like even if ninety nine percent of the things that people are saying are like good about you, you still like, see, I just don't give a shit.
Speaker 1: I know, you know. That's why you'll get to that point. Though. You'll get to that point.
Speaker 5: I promise you you will, because it's just like here's my thing, Wes. If you're gonna live by the comments, you're gonna die by them. Yeah, You're gonna get to a point where you're like, I don't like.
Speaker 4: Anyone, no, no, no, I have certainly learned to like detach from most of it. The difference is your livelihood, Like what you're being paid to do is like just a hoop still and you can kind of like not have to work, worry about that ship, and all your posting questions will be about how you played, how the team did whatever. Yeah, I fucking have to go through. Like what people talk about is like who we are as people.
Speaker 2: They really break you down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I will say that my first year it was like so good and so bad. I kind of am already just like it's not ever gonna be that good of that bad, So I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna care you're like, I feel like people love you.
Speaker 5: It's kind of yeah, because you really do, like you're just the fun You're just the fun guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, truly. Yeah, I would like to think that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but no matter what, as also as you know, it doesn't matter what you do, people hate.
Speaker 2: They'll find a way to hate you.
Speaker 4: So it's almost like I'm not nervous from like the way I behaved or like what happened in the summer.
Speaker 1: You're just nervous.
Speaker 4: You're anxious because you're like preparing to be so overstimulated with people talking about you. Yeah, that that part's mostly good, but sometimes you just say, go, my fucking god.
Speaker 5: See, I feel like I'd be watching it and be like, your hair, like my hair eks gross?
Speaker 2: There, Oh I could have you know what I mean, Like, I feel like i'd be like.
Speaker 4: I think one of the beauties of our show is because it's fucking GoPros and the camera and we're making breakfast hung over, like and shout out to the guys. It's probably easier shout out to all the girls who do and have done Summerhouse.
Speaker 2: They try. We no like you're in a good way, Like they really like look put together.
Speaker 1: My point being is they look hot and they are.
Speaker 4: They've it's thirty seconds after they've woken up and they're wearing pajamas. Like other shows, people you do your makeup, you show up, film the scene, go home. Ours is like they're on camera fully just themselves.
Speaker 5: Wait, so like when you when you think about that though, because I really am curious, Like I feel like it's almost like a vacation, right, So like when you're going, let's say, to the Bahamas, you're gonna why did I say.
Speaker 1: That weekma to the What? What are you even trying to say?
Speaker 4: I just thought there's a place I'd never heard of in Florida or something, the Obamas?
Speaker 1: What is that Bahamas?
Speaker 2: I think something's wrong with me today.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, I don't know what's going on. When London, I'm like, is it expensive?
Speaker 2: You've never been there? Only just like the amount of people get together. I'm one of them, so you know I'm here to go to the Bahamas.
Speaker 5: That you would like maybe buy new clothes or like you have a style? Is that how it is? For like every episode of like oh like let's buy this and like look cute, am I? Our pajamas are like oh hey, when we go out, let's like you're buying new stuff so you can like look at.
Speaker 4: It, you know, just as well as mean that when you're hungover, you're not putting on an outfit to go fus.
Speaker 5: I think you have to understand those girls look a lot different than how I like when I'm hungover, Like they.
Speaker 2: They still look like they still look put together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I guess that's kind of what I'm saying, is like I think they they do. They're just like naturally pretty girls and they like crust.
Speaker 1: You said it, though not me. I just mean they're not trying in the mornings.
Speaker 4: And that's why I think our show is unique because you get a lot of like moments that people aren't trying, whereas other show you on the other end, No, I'm not crossing that line you set after I already set it, okay, But yeah, yeah, you like have outfits to like wear fucking out or like do whatever. But half of the time I always actually think this. I'm like, oh, only we're like a cool outfit today, But I go downstairs to like have a coffee in my boxers, and like some stupid hat.
Speaker 1: They mike you up and.
Speaker 4: You're like, my, he fucking changed now, and so then I just like help set up a party and like some stupid fucking boxer briefs in a backwards hat the whole day and that words. Yeah, but it is kind You do get micd and you're like, am I gonna go change now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I feel that that's after I've never got to talk about that your outfit usually for a whole eff we're at the house. Yeah, Like you'll wake up and you'll just be like, I'm gonna sneak downstairs, get a fucking water and like have some bacon, and they mike you and then you're just like, stuff, here's my fit, I guess for the us of to day, And that's kind of just what you do.
Speaker 5: I like when you and Jesse get ready in the same room together. I think it's always funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's cute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we roomed some weekends together this summer or some weekends not.
Speaker 1: He's like he'll like, I like love a sleepover. He's like like a bigger bed. He's taller than whatever. Time.
Speaker 2: But is that the reason?
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't think I smell or snore, No, you know, do you snore? I've been told like occasionally been not bad, not like a dad snore. Oh yeah, that's a different type of snore. It is no for really yeah.
Speaker 1: So that's kind of what February is. And then super Bowl? Wait are you going? Are you coming?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That feels like, you know, which is okay?
Speaker 2: Probably not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and see it near your face.
Speaker 5: I really do need a I am in such good shape of like where I'm at like working out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm so out of shape. But you can't do are you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes, I can, Like I'm fully clear to do everything.
Speaker 1: Whoa good flexibility?
Speaker 2: Thank you, my my, Oh look at the camera sick. That was for free guys. Normally it's not okay, my hand me that kind of did hurt.
Speaker 1: It's like kind of pulling a little and your bad. Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, I I just feel like I'm like, if I was not basketball is not my job, I'd be like, oh, like I'm fine.
Speaker 2: Basketball shape is no freaking joke.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, so what I told my agents, I'm like, I will do stuff on the weekends, but like during the weekdays, I need to like keep the main thing the main thing, and I need to freaking dial in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally. You should come and work out with me while you rehab.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that should be a podcast episode.
Speaker 4: I would be willing to see what I could keep up with. It's good like rehab or like actual basketball like both cardio. I know I'm I am not, nor will I ever be in basket well shape.
Speaker 1: That's just a different type of shape that's like its own world. Yeah yeah, but could you I don't know. We could do some fucking drills and I just shuffle here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that's more shimmys and shuffle.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you didn't see my feet. That'd be funny.
Speaker 5: But yeah, okay, I know you're not you are hitting that. I'm going to bring this up. But the news that.
Speaker 1: Dropped Josh Allen hasn't made it to super Bowl yet. That's it.
Speaker 5: I'll say it. But because I think that it's healthy that Amanda and Kyle got separated.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean sucks obviously because it does. They're friends and you want well and and it's your guys is like friend group. Yeah too, they did like in their statements and like ironically, where we are asking for privacy when it's a weird world, because like their relationship has been so public, you know, but obviously they should both be awarded privacy if that's they want, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: That's definitely a hard thing about what you're doing is like when your whole life is out there, Yeah, like good or bad, you you just don't people don't don't give you those boundaries.
Speaker 1: That right, you should totally.
Speaker 4: And that's what I think the hard part is is like people are so used to it being public and getting to see the good and the bad that like I I haven't actually from what I've seen on the internet, people have been pretty like supportive and not not evil, which I kind of worried about.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you almost feel like people feel entitled to.
Speaker 4: Your personal business because they've watched you be public about everything.
Speaker 2: I think they're like involved.
Speaker 1: They literally think that.
Speaker 2: They're like, yeah, it's just weird.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: When I met Kyle actually was like, the weird part about doing that is artists, athletes, actors, whatever, anyone else who's like kind of famous, Like your craft is what people kind of get attached to, and so your inner personal aspects like you can kind of keep to yourself. And then when people watch people who are on reality TV, they're like attached different, but they're attached to like who you are as like a person, and so it's it's almost weird attachment, where like they know your personality from a show and feel like this weird sense of connection that you wouldn't get otherwise.
Speaker 2: Which is also cool because that's why people love you, guys.
Speaker 4: But but then this stuff happens and it's like fucking really hard to navigate. I think they'll both like they're both in a good place from having talked to them. It's not like the world's fucking falling from beneath their feet, which is good. I guess my big thing would be to tell other people who are on the internet to like be respectful for once. If this is the one time you can just not be a dickhead to people, that would be great you And like, even if this is what's best for them and it's all going to be for the better, it still is objectively a hard thing to do, and like probably so fucking exhausting.
Speaker 2: Because you can escape it, like wherever you go, someone's gonna say something.
Speaker 1: Or ask about it. But I think this is the hardest part is out of the way now.
Speaker 4: Now it can just be about moving forward and like still being respectful towards each other, but just doing it in a way that is good for everyone.
Speaker 5: So from people who've experienced that, like in our industry and stuff like that, at the end of the day, like you just want people to be happy, like you know what I like, you just want people to be good and like both sides right, and you might to be closer with one or the other, you might not, but like at the end of the day, they're still humans and they deserve to like have peace and like the best form, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I think I think the hardest part.
Speaker 4: I mean I'm not either of them, so I can't speak for them, but like knowing that whatever they're going to do, there's going to be so much heavier outside opinions on it would make whatever decision you make feel so much scarier. And so I am proud of both of them. And they did together their statements together. They didn't each do their own things. So it's only been what two days, but I'm proud of them up until this point.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I think too A lot of people who haven't lived in any type of spotlight and then this is like a whole nother level that like it's really I think like there's so many relationships that they stay together because of like the show, or because of what they do, or like the business that they're in. We're like it is ballsy and like takes a lot of courager to like really do what's best for you, especially when there's so many eyes on you. And so I respect the heck out of it because I know, like any relationship that you are part of, even when it's good, it's still hard, like especially when everyone's either trying to get out your girl or get out your guy, or like there's so many eyes on you, like, but the fact that they really do did that is pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Do you think if it wasn't for that part of the world that you slash we live in, would you have like had boyfriends by now? Or like does any part of you like cater your the way you date to like just not having it be something that other people can bug you about.
Speaker 5: I feel like people knew kind of who followed the W but I feel like this last season definitely has like blown Like I'm still trying to figure out how I want to handle everything, Like I'm still trying to balance, like what I hold privately and like what I don't. So like an example is like Lindsay has two little girls and like love them, like they're like I want to post about my family, like I want to, like yeah, but like once I kind of blew up a little bit and then just like the amount of creepers then I was like being.
Speaker 1: A one and is also probably super different with just like scary.
Speaker 5: Me no, like like it is it is insane, yeah, and like just and it just really made me think, like, okay, do do you cover their faces up?
Speaker 2: Which is like hard because like.
Speaker 4: You're I've I've been I've been very curious as to what the decisions are when people do post their kids versus not.
Speaker 5: I don't I kind of get it now Like I used to be like, Okay, you guys chose this life, like you're being drama. Yeah, but now I'm like hold on, like y'all are weird as shit and I don't know if I want you to know anything about my family, you know what I mean, or like my personal life.
Speaker 4: For I had a soccer call my parents and my aunt and I that it went from being like really just like a joke to then I was like dude, fuck you no, it's and of course my dad talked to him for ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Well on the phone.
Speaker 4: I think nice burst army Soccer of the week time Sad it can't be my mom every week.
Speaker 2: Honestly, everyone loved that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so like I like that. We're gonna get some signed copies in this bitch. I'm gonna do my first hocker of the week and it's gonna be a guy.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry everyone. Lay of the Week.
Speaker 4: Arby's hockroll of the Week Alex Singleton, my roommate from college. Big hit stick against Dalvin Cook in the divisional round against the Bills. Absolute truck. Really fucking set the tone. And when you watch your friends do well, it's always really rewarding awesome. But during the playoffs to just see your boy like absolutely get shit fucking rolling. It was awesome to see cheach tape tackle form tackle, two arms, head on the outside, scoop ball on the ground.
Speaker 1: Incredible stick.
Speaker 2: Is that what it's called?
Speaker 1: We just hit stick? Yeah, you hit stick? I like that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But Hawker the Week is Alex Singleton, number forty nine, Denver Broncos and I'm ontannay Bobcat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, wait, really wow, this feels like a big This is like a big deal.
Speaker 4: I won't take too long talking about this, but I'm trying to figure out what He had a grin drug tests and they were like, oh, your hormones are spiked, so you either A are taking something or B you have testicular cancer. And he was like, well, I haven't taken anything. So they went to a doctor and he had it. He didn't tell anyone, played that night, then had surgery the next day, took his ball out, and now he's not one.
Speaker 1: But he's healthy.
Speaker 2: So on, uh, what do you mean to you just have one ball?
Speaker 4: So I have two very close friends who each oft have two balls for two balls.
Speaker 1: Now I have two friends who have each been.
Speaker 2: Through Jesse and now this guy Jesse.
Speaker 1: And Alex Jesse. You got a fake nut?
Speaker 2: Oh really? Yeah, like like an implant, like how girls get busy.
Speaker 1: Kind It's really hard. He'll let you touch.
Speaker 2: It next, No, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 4: And then Alex, what he told me was the doctor said, especially if you're playing a sport like football, if you get the fake nut, it'll like really beat up the other knut. So he went for what so now he's he's got a single and I don't know, I'm all asked after this if but he's he's.
Speaker 1: Got a big game on some day. Wait till he has sack.
Speaker 4: No, but do you think if you have one, do you think it stays on the side it originally was or do you think it gravitationally works its way back towards the middle?
Speaker 1: And you have did they get rid of the skin?
Speaker 2: Like? Did they get rid of like?
Speaker 1: Like? What do they do? Do they? You know what I mean? Should we call him? Dude?
Speaker 2: Please call him right now? Just do it? Oh my god, Kevin telling your wife.
Speaker 5: All coming and it's all the same, it's it's all the same parts.
Speaker 1: What is your mind on lately morning? Would?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Oh Alex, Okay real quick, you can you can back out of this, but we're we're recording the pod right now. And we were you're the hot girl of the week. First off, congrats for your Dalvin Cook tackle. And then two we were talking about your balls.
Speaker 1: And the question was.
Speaker 4: When you get one removed, do they take skin away as well or is it just the single testicle that gets removed? Just the single And so you're kind of you know when you look at your dog from behind, right, Okay, that checks out. And so then does it move does the one move back to the middle or is it still on the side?
Speaker 1: Still on the side? Interesting? Has it taken adjusting to you or do you not really notice it? I don't notice. Okay, oh but you did for a second. Okay. Well that's literally all we needed to know.
Speaker 4: Thank you, appreciate you go get him, give stitty hug everybody.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's cool.
Speaker 4: So no skin and it stays on the same side. I love how you use the dog reference. I didn't really understand it, Like, you know, when if it's balls are sticking out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like your tail and then you just see the two balls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he doesn't have a ball, So it's just like I guess. But that's star Hock world to Arby's probably loved that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's real. Yeah, I think it's real.
Speaker 5: Well, if you went with the guy, I think I'll go with I think it might just go with honestly, the whole Indiana team first time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah history, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like that is a huge big deal. And the coach I'm so.
Speaker 1: Terrible saying that. Yeah, kind of a beast.
Speaker 5: That guy dude, he like I kind of want to meet him, but I'm kind of scared of him. Like there's something crazy about him.
Speaker 1: I tweeted this. I said, he reminds me of Kobe Louis.
Speaker 4: He doesn't smile and just like only talks about like winning, and like even when they're up like seventeen touchdowns, he like won't smile.
Speaker 1: Who did they play before organ?
Speaker 5: Okay, so when they knew they were going to win, he like tried to smile and it looked painful.
Speaker 2: Did you see that?
Speaker 1: It was like he didn't the post him interview, he said he had a beer and it was the best beer of his life. And I can't imagine what that beer would taste like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I'm going to give it to the team. Yeah, shout out to Indiana. I think that's just like badass. So that's Strat's boys.
Speaker 1: Uh, party of kill Royce. Were we talked about this last guys? Yeah, but they have them in Indie. You need to go to the one in Blaoon.
Speaker 2: I know you keep saying that, but I'm not really.
Speaker 1: You'll get there if you stay Indiana.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a lot of people tell me to come to New York.
Speaker 1: Last night Liberty with Sabrina Yeah and Stewie.
Speaker 5: I mean, actually, you know what, no one's on any team? Oh okay, looked completely different?
Speaker 1: Is that? How that? Is that? How that that's shaken out right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's bad.
Speaker 4: Today's show is brought to you by our presenting sponsor, hard Rock Bet, Florida's sportsbook and the official sports book partner of your Florida teams.
Speaker 1: The Heat, Magic and the Panthers playoffs are officially here.
Speaker 4: And if you think you know how this thing is about to go, now it's the time to put in the work.
Speaker 1: Build a sand game, parlay on hard Rock Bet, and make GameDay way more interesting. And if football is not your only love, no problem. Hard Rock Bet has got you covered with lines for darts, esports, and even little table tennis. And if you're late to the game, relax.
Speaker 4: Hard Rock Bet has live in game betting, so you can jump in whenever and get your bet in with just a few taps.
Speaker 1: If you haven't placed your first bet yet, this is the perfect time. Put down five dollars.
Speaker 4: And if it hits, you'll get your winnings plus one hundred fifty dollars in bonus bets. They're also dropping new promos every single day, so whenever you're listening.
Speaker 1: Just open the app and see what's live. Download the hard Rock Bet app and make your first.
Speaker 7: Deposit today playable in bonus bets, not a cash offer offered by the Seminole Tribe in Florida. In Florida, offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital, LLC. In all other states. Must be twenty one and older and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia to play. Terms and conditions do apply. Concerned about gambling in Florida, call one eight eight admit it. And in Indiana, if you were someone you know has a gambling problem and wants to help, call twenty hundred and nine with it gambling problem called twenty hundred Gambler. Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, Virginia.
Speaker 2: All right, so topics, keV.
Speaker 6: So this first one is actually kind of West inspired. He shared that Matt Damon is his goat. He recently put out a statement regarding his new movie Matt Damon says, Uh, plot lines are cooked. Netflix has to restate the plot three or four times of the dialogue because if you were always watching on their phone, they're distracted. So my question to you guys, do people know how to watch movies anymore? Or does do we need to in fact put the plot line in several times.
Speaker 2: I think I'm more of a series type girl.
Speaker 1: That's what I was gonna say, is that, like I.
Speaker 5: Just don't if I'm watching a movie, I'm telling you to now and ten times I'm pulling asleep and then like I'll have to go back to it, like I'm there's a movie.
Speaker 1: No I know.
Speaker 5: Like it took me I'm not even kidding, probably four days to finish an hour and forty five minute movie.
Speaker 1: What fucking movie? I don't it was?
Speaker 2: It was just like a normal romantic like movie.
Speaker 1: Well say it like, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: It was like a Netflix original like I watched it last week.
Speaker 1: I here's two problems too.
Speaker 4: Matt Damon is my goat because Jason Bourne is my goat for being super literal. Right now, I can talk about the Born movies forever. We should do a whole podcast on that one time.
Speaker 2: We should have put him on.
Speaker 1: Hey Matt, if you're listening one, because cinema is dead.
Speaker 4: I think movies kind of died with cinema, which I think kind of we could attribute to COVID and just I don't know why, but people love, Like I've been told a lot, got boys are movie watchers.
Speaker 1: Girls are TV show bingers. Do you agree or disagree?
Speaker 4: I just can't watch a fucking series. Why you have to commit to like multiple days and times.
Speaker 5: And oh it's just like your free time, like instead of like on at night like that, you just watch a new episode or you watch a couple episodes like it gives you. Like I get excited when I find a good series. I literally get excited to get home.
Speaker 1: Just put it on.
Speaker 4: But also series don't get good into like episode three and then you're like then you're four hours into.
Speaker 2: Okay, have you ever watched like Lions? No?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: No? That is like a great anyone in.
Speaker 4: Here, dude, Okay, there's there's two there's three men in here, two women, both women.
Speaker 2: That was a yeah, I know, oh yeah, I rewatched it with you. I keep hitting this. No, I'm telling you you.
Speaker 5: I guess that I guess you might be right, But I feel like you haven't watched like good series then because they're addicted.
Speaker 1: Acquire so much.
Speaker 4: More like a movie, I have an hour and a half, I'm gonna watch it, go through this whole experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you wouldn't know the ending, like it's like boom.
Speaker 4: I just want the experience to be in that moment because I might feel differently the next day and I have other shit going on and like committing to a series, Like I tried to watch Game of Thrones in college and I was like, I don't have eight fucking seasons of this in my schedule.
Speaker 5: Okay, But I will say I think that when I'm mainly a Netflix and like series watcher during season because we travel so much. Yeah yeah, and so like when I'm traveling, that makes it easier. Like when I'm not, I really don't. I don't really have the time to watch movies or series because I'm just exhausted.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, although I do feel bad that you're missing Thrones, No, I know, I know that's a that's like my own issues and showers to get ready for the new season.
Speaker 6: It's called dedication, it's.
Speaker 2: Called you're a sick, called determination, anyway either way.
Speaker 4: But I I agree with Matt Damon because I did watch that new movie with him and Ben Affleck and it was.
Speaker 1: I was underwhelmed. It's just so Hollywood. Everything looks the same.
Speaker 4: It's like everything I don't know, and like when movies go straight to Netflix, you just lose the like there's no momentum and experience behind it.
Speaker 6: So the next point is that killing movie stars? Like do we make real movie stars anymore? Timmy the shalam is having a fucking run right now? White boy them.
Speaker 1: He was White Boy the Year last year, wouldn't he.
Speaker 2: I still think that's so fucked that there's a white Boy of the Year.
Speaker 1: There's gotta be now he he. It was after his college game day. Yeah, yeah, really got him going.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's there's some good. Yeah. I think that it has killed movie stars.
Speaker 4: Can anyone think of a new like a new No, because act the people who get the people who get clout are the fucking people in series Heated Rivalry bros. The fucking Meninda's brothers from that documentary. Those guys were hot last year.
Speaker 2: It's so scary.
Speaker 1: It's not the actual brothers. I know. I know the actors.
Speaker 5: Sorry, sorry, no, no, no, some people thought those are hot too, so that's why I was.
Speaker 1: I meant the actors.
Speaker 4: But I think people get hot for a series and it's all people talk about for like three months and then they go away until something new.
Speaker 2: What's the new movie though with Jacob.
Speaker 1: Loordi and uh Marc Robbie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like, but like I haven't seen it, and like, because it's gonna I'm busy, I'm gonna have to go to the theater to see it or wait till it comes out again.
Speaker 1: Probably won't, but.
Speaker 2: I feel like but I do feel like Netflix stars or like.
Speaker 1: Euphoria, that's like where he got hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're so series, it's no.
Speaker 1: I think it's a good call. keV.
Speaker 6: We just we just killed a movie.
Speaker 1: Sorry, movie industry series, series of rock and right now? Do you think COVID killed the movie theater? Is that fair to say?
Speaker 5: I think a lot of Yeah, Like think about like did there just just or TikTok even there just wasn't the honestly though, you know what's so funny is like there's so many people who are like social media famous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you then they're like pet Rocks in.
Speaker 1: Person couldn't read more and it's like woo. Actors could be that way too, though.
Speaker 5: Well, because you get it, you get you really love their character. Yeah, but they're they're playing someone completely different. Like you fall in love and like love all these people, but it's like they are nothing like that.
Speaker 2: It's if you really think about it.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 4: I agree, which is kind of circles back to our reality TV thing where that's like the only time you're getting like people's facts, like actual you're getting to know them.
Speaker 5: Yeh wait, can we talk about I have absolutely loved love Love Love the twenty sixteen trend because I really do feel like that there is a different type of just like energy in the air of like people going back to like those types of days of like social media kind of and like people were just like gathering and having fun, not so serious.
Speaker 4: And we deep fried our pictures with those fucking Instagram filters. I forget what that one was called, but half mine were like just so yeah, weird, just like.
Speaker 2: Way over, like vibrant and orange and like dark.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know, yeah, but I loved it. Mine crushed. Did you like did you double top it?
Speaker 6: I did?
Speaker 1: I did, and I like, yeah, I used that.
Speaker 5: I use it.
Speaker 4: Remember the Black Beatles trend where everyone in the locker room would freeze?
Speaker 1: We did it?
Speaker 2: Our team did it?
Speaker 1: Yeah we did Everyone's team did it. Yeah? That was fun. Should we ran back here? And then the beat drops and everyone dances.
Speaker 6: Twenty sixteen, The Last.
Speaker 1: Of the Movie Stars.
Speaker 6: All right, guys, next headline here, legendary Yukon coach Gina Oriama slams Connecticut pizza and his postgame preds. There he's in postgame presser. He said, pizza capital of the world, my ass. So this springs up in a very important conversation.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 6: First, before we determine who makes the best pizza, what makes a good slice? Is it the cheese, is the sauce or the crust? What kind of crust do you guys, like.
Speaker 4: Do you think he waited like twenty years to be that established in Connecticut for him to like give that take, because I feel like he he can.
Speaker 1: Do no wrong in Connecticut picks. So maybe he's just been sitting on that forever. I also think because people this is a New York thing.
Speaker 4: I think because everyone New York pizza is such a blown out like stereotype. I think the trendy thing in New York now is to say that New Haven, Connecticut makes the best pizza, to be like, I've been lived to Connecticut.
Speaker 2: Finally, So over the trendy bullshit, Like what do you think?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: What dude? Just have your own damn opinion. But I can tell you that I'm not saying that you didn't take offense that good.
Speaker 4: I can tell you why they say New York pizza is the best, though, is because of the water in New York is so good, so that the clean, good water goes into the dough and that's what makes.
Speaker 1: The pizza super good.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: So fun facts.
Speaker 2: So can you Can you drink tap water in New York?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: My tapwater is a little fucked up right now. It's kind of chunky at the moment.
Speaker 2: What what do you mean chunky? It comes out in chunks.
Speaker 4: Or I'm kind of kidding. I just having a little sink issue. But I drink tap water. I've been drinking tapwater in New York since I moved here. Yeah, on that tap it's the best tap water in the country.
Speaker 6: I think they say, Yeah, no, absolutely, that's one of the bagels are also elite.
Speaker 1: Really oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, well then I'm just going to tell you that the pizza in Arizona's fucking ass.
Speaker 1: Jason Tatum says that Saint Louis makes the best pizza in the whole world. I need to talk about the most pizza. Fun fact, and it's what's the cheese called provel I.
Speaker 5: Think, but it's only you can only get it in Saint Louis. Yeah, and it is good. It is good, like it's it's just so it's so unique that it's like you craved that.
Speaker 4: But you know what I mean, no, totally when something is like just it's nostalgico.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, guys.
Speaker 6: Like Italians are traditionalists, like cringe when they see like buffalo chicken pizza or like barbecue ranch, like all those crazy like.
Speaker 4: Uh, I get a lot of tiktoks of these fucking Italian guys in Jersey that make they all are like whatever, and they all they make all types of pizzas in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, good to know. Maybe like a good Italian grandmother would maybe cringe.
Speaker 2: Shraving some pizza now sounds good?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 6: Well I source No, props or food for the shoot. So next headline here. So twenty twenty six, everybody's releasing their rankings. San Francisco International Airports Harvey Milk Terminal one has been named the World's most Beautiful Airport, engaging Art Clean Environment exhibition honoring gay rights leader Harvey Milk. What are some elements of a good airport? And are they sneakily a good place to hang? Would you guys think you.
Speaker 1: Wanna go first? Or me you can go?
Speaker 4: I think people want to just complain about shit when they travel, Like every airport is the same fucking thing. Dude, go through TSA and go find your fucking gate and shut the fuck up. Airports are fine, Like.
Speaker 2: I don't like the Dender Airport because it was it's made a.
Speaker 4: Weird like, God, shut up, it's so lamely.
Speaker 1: Just shut up and go have a fucking beer. An airport beer.
Speaker 4: I'll say an airport beer top three situational beer if we're doing that, U. But I it's like, I think people associate, like if you had a shitty travel experience, like your flight got canceled and you got stuck there in your head, like I hate the Dallas airport because.
Speaker 1: Of X y Z when like, dude, everyone's trying their best. You know, you're right.
Speaker 2: I think that's a good take.
Speaker 5: Now, I will say we both travel a ton, and so I think that there are cleaner airports.
Speaker 1: Huh. I do think.
Speaker 5: I was just in the Dender airport and they have like really cool kind of like sleeping pods which were kind of cool, but like they were companier chairs. So if you do get sucked and have a layer a lot, you're layover. I see how there's benefit to that. But I do think as long as it's like there's just some that the bathrooms are just gross, you know, and like normally people are shitting themselves when they're flying, not your boy, Oh really it stops you up.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just like I do something like I can control my stuff. You know, it's nice. I'm good people can't anyway.
Speaker 1: Actually that's my goats.
Speaker 4: Who never have I ever, what never ever shoot on your plane And you get a lot of fingers down on that.
Speaker 2: So no, no, no, So I I'm sure you do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm like, okay, so I have actually never done that either because of snakes on a plane. Do you remember that movie of course, I'm so scared there's a snake that's gonna like bite my asshole.
Speaker 6: Of of course, bro Denzel one of the last real movie stars. Oh sorry, Samuel L.
Speaker 1: Jackson. My fault, my fault.
Speaker 6: Guy's real cut cut cut.
Speaker 2: So I think I think you're right.
Speaker 5: I think that you can always find stuff to be grateful for, and like when you're traveling, You're right, everyone's just doing the best they can.
Speaker 2: But I'm sure it's beautiful like.
Speaker 1: New Kids City Airport, gorgeous. Yeah, did a lot of good work.
Speaker 2: It's clean and it's nice. Dallas Airport could use some work.
Speaker 1: Dallasairport has low ceilings. Let's let's raise those.
Speaker 4: I think what makes an airport great or not great is it's the convenience to getting to the airport.
Speaker 1: True, that should be talked about more like JFK.
Speaker 4: Once you're inside, Like whatever, what a fucking bitch to get from Manhattan to JFK.
Speaker 1: Awful experience.
Speaker 4: What's like a good one San Diego Airport you could leave wherever you are and be at your gate in legitimately twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: That that rocks. It's again airport, it's in town.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So yeah, don't talk.
Speaker 2: About big fan of Atlanta Airport.
Speaker 1: Really, Delta Hub not not my fave. Been to the Charlotte Airport a lot.
Speaker 6: That's like the major like joining spots like go get connecting flights.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be there in forty eight hours. I'lllet you know, give us, give us the review. Yeah, do you know what?
Speaker 5: I also think too, though, I think the what makes kind of what you said, but like the easy access of like dropping people off and getting them I think that is a huge thing too, Like baggage claim area.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like if you land and then you have to wait in line to get on a bus to go call an uber fuck it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean not, there's so that I think that they still are like that lax might be like the worst you.
Speaker 1: Gotta call black car and then they pick you up right at the door. Really Yeah, it's a kind of booshie, but it's it's way better. I will.
Speaker 6: H okay, guys, last headline for you here and then we'll have it up so and a gotta go. Would you guys rather do UFC two thirty four of this guy's saying he'd rather be fat and happy than ripped, or would you rather do some weird tech.
Speaker 3: Boom.
Speaker 6: Okay, So the twenty twenty six Consumer Electronics Show was this weekend. Some other noable items, would you pop? Would you buy? Try or pass it by? The Razor project AVA it's giving black mirror vibes. The AI companion six inches tall, sits at your desk, and it could be an avatar of a person, an animal, any kind of creature.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: They call it a friend for life, and it offers scheduling and strategy advice.
Speaker 4: That movie where the dude uh it actually way ahead of its time. That Walking Phoenix movie where he falls in love with the phone opera.
Speaker 6: Stars drop all the movie stars.
Speaker 4: We love Walking Phoenix, shut out, and like people are gonna fall in love with fucking AI.
Speaker 1: Just therapy, It's fun with.
Speaker 5: The Disney that House, the the.
Speaker 2: The smart House. Remember the Smart House on Disney Channel. Do you guys remember that movie?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's scary these shows. It's it was a movie.
Speaker 2: Smart House is a movie. Yeah? No I don't. Yeah, I think I think AI.
Speaker 5: There's so many good things that could do for like the tech world of like I don't even know, but it has gotten way too like too far.
Speaker 4: I think people are depending on it for like they're emotional well being.
Speaker 1: It's fucking so whacked weird.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 4: People are gonna like they're gonna be some fucking weird like they're probably I mean, I know they already are. But people who have like fallen in love in love with fucking robots, I don't like that.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. No, what's the in your basement? Is it common? No?
Speaker 2: What's the is that with all the electric and all electrical those people.
Speaker 1: Who like dress up?
Speaker 5: It's like no, no, no, I'm thinking about what's the big thing in Vegas where it's like all the new technology.
Speaker 1: And maybe.
Speaker 5: Because we were there at the same year one year, just different dates, but it was like, I'm not kidding, they had like robots.
Speaker 1: Just as like.
Speaker 6: BROI Dead has talking about the same electronics show like it.
Speaker 2: Freaks me out and like they're just gonna go crazy and like kill something.
Speaker 6: Okay, so one product that won't kill you. They're really seeing the Lollipop Star. It's a piece of candy. You eat it and through bone contusion you could hear music. It has three flavors, ice, spice, acon, and Armani white.
Speaker 1: Which flavor would.
Speaker 2: You try those people, Ice, Spice and Acon.
Speaker 1: They are rappers artists, but you hear their music.
Speaker 2: When you show the Oh you hear their music.
Speaker 6: Incredible licensing deal by the way, the top top.
Speaker 1: Notche Like, what's the point?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So you gotta enjoy candy and music at the same time. You're eating your candy.
Speaker 2: Literally do that already.
Speaker 1: But now it's power through your mouth, easy, power through my mouth. I guess. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I'm surprised how Armani White got onto this list. I'd assume there's so many other like Grammy nominated artists who want to be in people's mouths and like here you I.
Speaker 1: Know some one of them. His name is Sean.
Speaker 6: Shout out. All right, no last product you got here, guys, Samsung has fucking done it.
Speaker 1: Finally.
Speaker 6: They have released their biggest TV ever, one hundred and thirty inch widescreen HD four K ten a DP. It is the same size as a regular NBA backboard with padding, twelve twelve person conference tables lined up, or four washing machines in a row. So do you need this TV in your house?
Speaker 1: Here's what I'm gonna say.
Speaker 4: No, But there are there are certain walls that are big and if you have anything too small, it looks fucking weird and awkward. And if someone has a wall that needs a whatever nch TV this is, then then then put it in there, because if it fits on this wall and then you put like an seventy five or it's gonna look weird like that's seen in the office when the points at the Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm I feel yeah, I feel like a lot of people get custom like for those types of houses and whatnot. They get custom made like TV's wait, Kevin, how many how tall are you?
Speaker 6: Five to five?
Speaker 2: And so what is that? N inches?
Speaker 1: Oh? Are you gonna are you gonna see how many Kevins it is?
Speaker 6: How tall is that's?
Speaker 1: Probably two Kevin's.
Speaker 2: Two little Keves sixty five inches? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow two Me's yeah, two Keves. I rushed.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 5: I think there's a market for it and people will buy it, so why not, Like, sure.
Speaker 2: I don't have a problem with it.
Speaker 1: The marketer is you, guys.
Speaker 6: Imagine your friend calls you over to mount this TV and you pull up in your hundred thirty fucking.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not helping you put it up. I'll come and sit on the couch. And watch it.
Speaker 4: We got our when we got our first flat screen in my house from your kids. My mom thought it was like way too showy and flashy, but it was right when everyone started getting them, you know. Yeah, So my mom put drapes in front of the TV and.
Speaker 1: She was like, does this like look more subtle.
Speaker 4: We're like, Mom, you're more so She's like, okay, we'll take them off fall Yeah, when you sign us off.
Speaker 2: Well, i'll sign you off. I loved being in New York.
Speaker 5: I love being with you, hate the weather here, but really enjoy the energy and the vibe of New York.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 5: So this was fine, and I think our live podcast are always so much better. Way about So, thank you guys, suppost thame.
Speaker 2: We love you guys.
Speaker 1: Cool wet. It's good for your mitochondria out.
Speaker 2: God, you're such a nerd.