Speaker 1: All right, News roundup and information Overload hour. Here's our toll free telephone number this Friday. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, we'd love to hear from you wherever you are in the country. Anyway, we'll get to your calls coming up. One of the most fascinating aspects of this is Democrats go back to Obamacare. When Democrats use reconciliation to shove Obamacare down off throats. Remember, Scott Brown was elected in Massachusetts to be the vote against Obamacare, but they pushed it through anyway. And we were promised a lot of things about Obamacare. Keep your doctor, keep your plan. Average family saves over twenty five hundred dollars a year. I talk about it all the time, and like so many other government promises and pledges about your security and about all the great things they're going to do for you, they are unfulfilled promises because the end result has been millions of Americans losing their plans, millions losing their doctors. Average family paying over three hundred percent more. Forty plus percent of the country has one Obamacare exchange option. That's it. Hope you like it, and it's not the best healthcare at all by any way, shape matter, form or definition. You know, just like Social Security was supposed to be put in a lock box, well they rated the lock box. They squandered the money, and Social Security, Medicaid and in states medicare all headed towards insolvency. You have a bunch of bureaucrats in Washington, the Camp balance their budget. But when they passed Obamacare, remember they exempted themselves in Congress because it wasn't it was not good enough for them. It was it. But so they're going to force this on you, and of course they you know, the we can eat cake, you know, we get stuck into, funneled into what I said in the beginning was going to be universal healthcare. I was not wrong. The big lie of the week, as we've been all day, has been that the Moneys they're fighting for is for taxpayer funded healthcare for illegals. They've been called out on the lie, and that's why it's failing spectacularly for them. But there's been two people on the Democratic side that I've seen that have been asked the question, what about foregoing your own pay considering starting in mid October, our military won't be paid, Our Department of Homeland Security, our ice agents, they're not going to be paid. Government employees aren't going to be paid. And then they ask the minority leader, really leader in name only is not the leader the radicals run the Democratic Party in the House, and Senate King Jefferies if he's willing to give up his pay. Listen, just in sup all members.
Speaker 2: Of Congress that have asked Phil Page to be held if this shutdown extends, do you advise Democratic members to do that?
Speaker 3: Or is it left to them?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a question that every individual members to have to make on their own, as has always been the case in the past.
Speaker 5: Will you withhold yours?
Speaker 4: First of all, that question is not even a ripe one, because we're anticipating that this shutdown issue will be resolved well in advance of our next paycheck.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't want to commit to that one. I want my money, give me my much, show me the money, right, Jerry maguire. Then one of our favorite congresswomen part of the radical left, is Kasmink Krockett. She was at least a little bit more honest.
Speaker 2: So, as I've been telling people. Your payment is only a way. That's basically what that is now. That is for those people that are deemed essential. You have a number of people in the federal government that are not deemed essential. So if someone's not being essential, then they're sitting at home waiting to get callbacks to work. And even if they're sitting at home, they are not allowed to go out and get another job. Yeah, they make you broke and said they get this stuff together. And to be clear, members of Congress, we still get paid. I just want to put that out there because I'd like to be fully transparent.
Speaker 1: Well, got to give a credit for once. She now one of the leading voices of the Democratic Party. However, there is a congresswoman Louisiana's fifth district, Julia Letlowe is her name, and she is giving up her paycheck to stand with the American people. And as far as I could tell, she is now the only one, at least officially, and I'm sure there will be others. I hope there will be others. I hope every Republican takes this seriously. That she's requested her paybe withheld during this government shutdown, and she joins us now congresswoman, how are you.
Speaker 6: I'm doing well so and thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: On well, thank you for being a real leader, I mean, thank you for taking us down. I have no idea what your financial status is. I mean, some members of Congress are pretty wealthy, they don't need the check. But regardless, you know, you decided to take the right stand, do the right thing, apply what's happening to other people to yourself, and I think that's appropriate considering your public servants.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I think members of Congress should not take a paycheck while our troops could potentially met theirs. Every member of Congress should ask for their pay to be with. How I know many of my colleagues have done so as well. This is not our shutdown. This wasn't on the backs of Republicans, but it's the right thing to do when especially our military or not receiving those paychecks. And you know, Sean, I'm a single mom. You know I have to watch every penny that comes in and goes out. But this was just the right thing to do.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you're doing it. You said, you know about how many Republicans have joined with you and pledged to do this.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: I've seen a lot of my friends on social media have posted their letters as well. I couldn't give you an accurate number right now, but we can get that back to you.
Speaker 1: What's going on behind the scenes in the halls of Congress. This is backfiring spectacularly on the Democrats. I don't even think they understand the magnitude of all of this right now. But when you speak with I assume you speak to some of your Democratic colleagues, what are they saying to you privately?
Speaker 6: Well, they're a bit worried because this has turned into an absolute fiasco for them. They're losing on the messaging when we talk about what this means, what they were actually asking for. The Democrats, they shut the government down because they want one point five trillion in new spending and because they simply hate President Trump. So this shutdown is absolutely driven by politics. It's nonsensical and it's not what's best for the American people. And my colleagues across the aisle, most of the sensible ones know that to be true.
Speaker 1: How do you analyze the reason I called the Schumer shutdown is and I won't play it again today because we've been playing it all week, We've been playing Chuck Schumer and every prominent Democratic you know leader from AOC to Tokahontas to you know, straight on down the line. We've been playing them all, you know, talking about the horrors of government shutdowns and now reckless and irresponsible and wrong and evil that they are. And now Schumer has gone against every stated position he's ever had on the issue of shutdowns. I believe it's because he knows that he's hanging by a threat. He is a seventeen percent approval rating if he can believe it. He knows that if AOC primaries him in New York, she wins by far. I can tell you as a former New Yorker that would happen. So what do you make of that dramatic shift and position of him, Well, it's absolutely hipocritical.
Speaker 6: And this is a perfect example of someone desperately trying to hang on to power instead of what's doing the right theme for the American people and standing up. So wow, I mean that is absolutely transparent to the American people. They can see exactly why he's not doing the right thing here and what he's consistently done in the past. And so wow, just a blatant power grab if you.
Speaker 1: Will, well, I'm glad that Republicans are doing this. Let me ask you what you think because President Trump and even the Washington Post acknowledged what I said. I said from day one, if this happens, just before it happened, this does have the potential to evolve into those two point zero and the Washington Post say said that, well, it looks like the Democrats might have fallen prey and write into Donald Trump's trap. And what they were referring to is Donald Trump now may be eliminating these jobs permanently, and this gives him an opportunity to do so. Mike Johnson, the Speaker that Chuck Schumer is afraid that is radical baseball, challenge him in New York. But then anyone on to say we think the federal government is too big, does too many things, it does almost nothing, Well, Democrats don't agree with that because they love big government. And also they have been exposed as just flat out lying about the monies they were requesting. They want one point five trillion dollars for seven weeks to keep the government open. And yes, they're fighting for monies for health care for illegal immigrants. So I think this thing is just collapsing, and they just they don't even know how to deal with their own position, right.
Speaker 6: And they've absolutely shot themselves in the food because this does give the administration the power to eliminate those positions, and rightly so, Sean, for far too long the federal government has been bloated, way too many federal employees who are sitting around and not even coming into the office, coming into work. This is something that needs to happen. So hey, if they are going to give the administration a shot at doing that, then more power to them.
Speaker 1: Now, you represent the Baton Rouge area. You know you gotta love the Garth Brooks song Sending my Love on the Baton Rouge. It's a great song, one of his best of all time. Operator put me on through, got to send my love down to Baton Rouge. Hurry up, put me on the line, got to talk to my girl one more time. I'm sure you're aware of the song. But Governor Landry was on with me earlier this week on TV requesting the National Guard support. You requested this a month ago. You're a close ally of Governor Landry. Would it be for New Orleans only or for New Orleans and Baton Rouge.
Speaker 6: It's my understanding the requests for New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and shreport. All three areas are really suffering from violent crime. You know, Governor Landry and President Trump are committed to making the cities safe again. And as a mother of two young kids, John, that means the absolute world to me. You know, I want to tell you just yesterday, a New Orleans sous check was brutally killed by carjacker while on the way to pick up his child from daycare. Crime is totally out of control, and we desperately need a National Guard presidence here in Louisiana. And the best is we know it works. President Trump's actions in Washington reduced violent crime by twenty five percent. We know the National Guard can help the turn crime in Louisiana across the nation. I know I feel safe when I'm walking to and from my home near the Capitol now in DC. So I am so excited that the Governor made that request and to be continued. Hopefully we'll have the National Guard in Louisiana as well.
Speaker 1: All right, congress Woman Julia lut Lowell fifth District of Louisiana, we appreciate it. Congresswoman, good for you taking a stand, and you're welcome back on the show anytime. We appreciate your time.
Speaker 6: Thank you for having me. Always a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Hi, let's get to our busy phones. We'll say hi to Patrick. He is in Minnesota this Friday. Patrick, Hi, how are you glad you called.
Speaker 8: Sar Great Sean. Yeah, I'm a furlough of US census worker. I'm a field rep. I work on the National Crime Victimization Survey. So they hire me back. I'm not going to get back paid. But what I think is going on in the kind of party is that the grifter you cannot oh.
Speaker 1: Wait, you're not getting back because you're a contractor.
Speaker 8: Right, it's a temp positions. You have to work for them like four years consecutively to get you know, full benefits. So it's kind it's just a side gig, you know.
Speaker 1: So well, but you'd be in a position where you can, you know, hopefully get some other work in temporarily. I hope, right, I got.
Speaker 8: Other you know, irons in the fire that I can do, you know, diversit, diversification, right, that's the key to success in life.
Speaker 1: Right, So no, I totally agree with you.
Speaker 8: But anyways, I believe like the people that are calling the shots and the Democratic Party are the grifter economic class. And I you know, if you look at those they looked at all those those weird fundings for sex changes in Guatemala or whatever, and it's just they're just laundering money to roll back into their political apparatus. And I think they're so terrified of Trump because Trump was bringing the sunlight and so life's the best disinfected. And I think they know that he's going to be cleaning their party up also, and I think they're you know, they're terrified of it, and they're willing to do anything now to stop them. And they don't give a squat about regular working Americans. I mean, we has proven the way they threw the working class under the bus. So I think it's just simp since Obama started spending all that money, you know, the National Death's kind of like thirty one trillion dollars since he became president, that the drift or economic class has so much power now that they're called it.
Speaker 1: Listen, here's the sad reality is that. And I really do as a as a person with working class, working roots background for decades of my life. I have so much sympathy for people that are going to struggle as a result of this. But I but I also have, you know, sympathy for our children and our grandchildren and future generations. And if there's any moment we're going to cut back a bloated bureaucracy and have an opportunity to transition people to private sector, high paying career jobs. It's going to be now, it's going to be seventeen trillion dollars in new investments and manufacturing that the President's been able to secure. It's going to be energy dominance, and it's going to be fracking in coal and rare earths and oil, and it's going to be the largest tax cuts in history. Bagan created twenty one million new jobs doing it. So it is the perfect time to do both simultaneously and with the least amount of disruption in people's lives as possible, because you know, government's supposed to serve people, but not rob us blind and not robbed from our future generations. Patrick, appreciate you, wish you all the best, and hope you get through this thing as quickly and painlessly as possible. We'll take a quick break. We'll come back right back to our phones as we continue this Friday eight hundred and ninety four one seawn our number, alright, twenty five now until the top of the hour. Happy Friday. You know you can't say happy Monday, right, Linda, and those such thing as a happy Monday's. I gotta get back to work. Not that I dislike work, but I.
Speaker 3: Mean when you work at the Hannity Show, every day is a happy day showe all right. Every day I get up, I'm like, what is Loah?
Speaker 1: Here we go his neighborhood. It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 1: I love mister Rogers. I love that show. Uh yeah, I can't take it that I and I God bless his soul.
Speaker 3: And I know I loved his outside sweater, the inside sweater, you know, the inside shoes.
Speaker 1: It's not real. It's like you're teaching. Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 3: I'll take an escape from reality these days, all day.
Speaker 5: Every day.
Speaker 1: Alright. It's a little rough out there. I'm not doubted people do need to break from the madness. There's no doubt about it. All right, Uh, listener, you're gonna love the technology it's all right, speaking of blohmen, we were kids. You have walkie talking as kids, right as you love walkie talk I'd love to walking. I still have with Liam, we still use them. Well, do you use rapid radios the real walkie talkies or do you use toy walking? Okay, because rapid radios. And you're right, because everybody, you know, I have nieces and nephews that have had you know, kids, and boy when they when they get a hold of my rapid radio, God help us. And I think you may be on one of the lines. You maybe be hearing the whole thing. I don't even know, but it's it's hilarious. They're like running all over the house, running outside, running down you know, you know, down the block, whatever they're doing. And anyways, it's a great way, you know, job sites get loud, deadlines get tighter. Your team needs a line of communication that's not going to quit. You don't need to want to worry about cell tower service, et cetera. Rapid radios, for example, keeps our crew here on the Hannity Show connected, whether we have good sell service or not. And it works for construction zones, warehouses, college camp there's no delays, CRISP reliable talk with the push of a button, one touch connection, group chats, private calls, battery life that goes on for days and days. These are not toys. These are industrial strength. It's on a nationwide LTE network. You never ever pay any monthly fee, no subscription fee ever. Whether it's a form into security, field staff, Rapid Radios helps you get the job done. Maybe you need to talk to an elderly relative. You live on the East coast, they're on the West coast. One touch connection, Hey, Grandma, how you doing anything you need? How you feeling today? I know you weren't feeling good yesterday. What's going on anyway? Durable industrial strength pre program build for moments when connection matters. It's great for work, great for play. You can stay in contact with your kids and then not on the internet. You're gonna love this technology and in the end, it's gonna save you a lot of money. Check it out. Go to Rapid radios dot com two day, Rapid radios dot com two day. So I got a call from Stephen A. Smith this week and it was after the TV show and I played Jasmine Crockett, you know, and every time I played Jasmine or AOC or comedy Marxist, Mamdani or you know, any of these lunatic friends Democrats. And we get into this debate. I said, well, they are the leaders of your party. Did not mind party? I said, it is so your party. You vote Democrat, you're a Democrat. And so we started doing our thing. I mean, it's whether we're on air or off air, it's still the same rapport, which is what I love about him. He's the most likable guy you ever you will ever meet. I mean, he is a dear friend. We love him, you love you knew him before I did, love him to death. And he goes, I don't know what you doing. And he starts going after me. I said, what am I doing? Because I know your tricks. I study you. You're the most unrelenting human being on the face of this earth. I see what you're doing. I said, what am I doing? He goes, you purposely play all of the crazy people in the Democratic Party on purpose? I said, no, I played the leadership of the Democratic Party. Your party, say it's his party, and we're going back and forth. Anyway, here's here's stephen A. He's so sick of me playing Jasmine Crockett that and constantly slamming Trump. He saees he went after on this show.
Speaker 9: How Jasmine Crockett chooses to express herself.
Speaker 10: I'm like, is that.
Speaker 5: Gonna help your district in Texas?
Speaker 9: Aren't you there to find a way to get stuff done? As opposed to just being an impediment to what to what Trump wants?
Speaker 5: How much work goes into that.
Speaker 9: I'm just gonna go off about Trump cuts him out every chance I get, say the most derogatory and send you everything's imaginabull and that's my day's work.
Speaker 5: That ain't work.
Speaker 10: Work is saying that's the man in power.
Speaker 5: I know what his agenda is.
Speaker 10: I'm not exactly in the position to stop him, since the Republicans have the Senate and the House. But maybe if I'm willing to work with this man, I might get something out of it for my constituency, because, like Joe Manchin said, he's there to represent or was there for fifteen years to represent the people of West Virginia.
Speaker 5: She's supposed to be there to represent the people to Texas.
Speaker 1: Now, I'll give you a little insight without revealing too much. You know, for a while, I had a let's say, respectful relationship with Gavenus and he doesn't like me anymore, and he has attacked me now numerous times. I'm not going to take attacks from anybody, period and a sentence. And you know I don't. There's some people like ignore because they're just not worth my time. But the fact that he's so ambitious and wants to be president, I will absolutely, you know, go after him, especially if he's going to attack me. And I actually enjoy it, which I don't know what that means, but you know, with a newsome, I actually said to him what stephen A was saying. I said, if you would like, I can facilitate a better relationship, a working relationship with you and Donald Trump. And there was one occasion where I was able to help facilitate that for the good of the country, Linda. I didn't do it for personal gain or reasons. And I'll tell you exactly what it was. You don't want to know what it was. When you remember after the wildfires, when Gavin met him on the tarmac. Yes, okay, he didn't tell President Trump he was showing up there, and I tried to get everybody in the right place to say Okay, this is you know, let's make this work. Let's look, let's think about the people that are devastated. And I just played a little bit of a role because I could. And it's just sad that this is the approach that he's taken. Jasmine Crockett's taken, the rest of the Democrats had taken. It's unbelievable. By the way, we have a problem. I've been doing this too long. I guess. I don't know. I really don't. Because listen to this exchange with Josh Hawley and maybe you can interpret what a two spirit safe space is. I have this guy that works on the TV show and I found out that he's I call him Phil, the Kami who loves Marxist Mondami. He didn't tell me when he first started working with her. Do you know Phil is a Mamdani supporter. Oh Phil is a big liberal. I know all about it. Oh no, no, he's he's the Mumdanni guy. Couldn't believe it. He hit it from me on purpose, you know. So not that I care. I don't. I don't have a litmus test of your politics that work for me. He does a good job and fine anyway, So We were discussing this and I asked him to explain what the two spirit safe spaces and he had a hard time. He couldn't explain it. Maybe you can listen.
Speaker 11: Here's what you say we ought to invest in instead of funding the police.
Speaker 5: Here's what we at to invest in.
Speaker 11: We do need to invest in programs that acknowledge the need for safe space initiatives. Yes, by lesbian, gay, bisexual, two spirit, trans and gender nonconforming people.
Speaker 5: What's too spirit? Well, look, I don't know. You guys will pull in some interesting quales. This is from your report.
Speaker 11: You say, don't fund the police, but do fund programs that create safe spaces for two spirit people.
Speaker 5: What is I just want to know. I don't know what that is. I have no idea what that is.
Speaker 10: Well, I honestly I'm not completely aware of the language you wrote the report.
Speaker 5: But what I'm telling you is that what we are, what is a two spirit individual?
Speaker 11: I mean really saying this is your this is your policy maker's playbook. You are the witness called by the Democrats on this committee, so I assume you reflect their views. Well, you don't want to fund the police, you want to fund safe spaces.
Speaker 5: For two spirit individuals? What is a two spirit person?
Speaker 10: I feel like I'm looking at a two faced individual because you talk about Regina.
Speaker 11: No, sorry, you're looking at somebody who's reading your words.
Speaker 5: And I'd like to hear an answer.
Speaker 1: Do you know what a two spirit is or two spirit safe spaces? Do you have any clue?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 3: Do you want the serious answer or my snarky answer. I mean there is a choice.
Speaker 1: It's it's Friday Fund, you know. Okay, did you know what it was before this exchange? Yes?
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 3: So what I will tell you is I saw this exchange when it happened, the moment it happened, and the team can validate for me because I was like, oh my god, you got to see this. And I looked up this guy and I on my ex account, I posted this and I said that I was frightened that his name is Gregory Jackson Junior, by the way, the guy he's speaking to, the Senator Hawley's speaking to. And I said, I cannot believe that this person has ever held any sort of job, let alone something to do with our government where he is called to testify before a Senate committee. I mean, anybody who talks about two spirited anything does not belong in a position of power.
Speaker 1: Let alone answer my question. I'm not trying to be difficult, but what is what is a two spirit safe space?
Speaker 3: It's make up. It's made up bs for liberals, That's that's what it is. It's absolute nonsense.
Speaker 1: You know that. When it comes to people's personal lives. For adults, I'm pretty libertarian. You don't care. I'm like, do you think I'm not getting involved? I don't care. I have a problem when you try to indoctrinate children into a belief system, or you want gender affirming care without parental consent, and you know the idea that government thinks they're better able to raise your children. Notes. Your job to teach reading, writing, math, science, history, computers. It's parents' job to instill values in their children. And yeah, the one thing you can insist on is that they behave And the golden rule kind of covers everything, right, So I would.
Speaker 3: Gently push back on that. I agree with most of that. The only thing I would say is that I'm against all of it. I actually don't want to hear about it at all. If you want to live in your two spirited Ama, this Ama, that world, that's fine. But I don't have to subscribe to your line of crazy.
Speaker 1: You do you, I'll do me.
Speaker 3: But once you start to bring it into other places of your life, whether it be our government, our classroom, you know, the subway, and you're in my space, I got a problem. Please go be crazy somewhere else. It's fine. You can be crazy, it's fine.
Speaker 1: Just that's all all right. But if somebody wants to dress or somebody.
Speaker 3: Is yeah, it's fine. But if you come up to me and you got a full beard and eyeshadow and high heels, I don't have to call you ma'am.
Speaker 4: That's my no.
Speaker 1: You don't have you don't have to say anything to them, right, But if they come up to me and they're like, all of a sudden, you're not out of nowhere, the word furry came up, you know, I'm like, this is what I mean. While I'm having a hard time keeping up with all those madness, you know, And fine, you're an adult, go be a furry. But you know, I had to ask people to explain it to me. And I'm not being I'm not being sarcastic. I'm not I don't even ask. I don't even I just it's a stretch too far from me.
Speaker 3: But well, just so you know that furry have for sona.
Speaker 1: You know a lot about ferries.
Speaker 3: I know enough, you know, because I live in a world with children, and I need to protect them from people who want to dress up like a wolf and give the wolf a septum ring and nail polish and a personality which they don't call a persona. They call it a first sona.
Speaker 1: So there's that, all right. Apparently there's a bunch of other stuff that's going on online, according to Phil, that I am just totally completely ignorant of, and I actually find in this case ignorance to be bliss.
Speaker 3: You're absolutely right, completely agree.
Speaker 1: I know. But then you know, one day I'm gonna come on the air and I'm gonna say the wrong thing. Oh he's got to be thrown off the air.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, you're gonna say the right thing because you didn't have to think about it. When you have to think very hard and give things new names that actually don't exist in websters, that's when you know it's a load of crap. You know, like man, woman, dog, cat people, you know, animals like these are simple concepts When it gets beyond that, that's when you know they're.
Speaker 1: Full of it. Let us go to Jason and my Free State of Florida. Happy Friday, Jason, Happy Friday.
Speaker 12: Sean, thank you for my therapy session. I appreciate you greatly.
Speaker 1: I helped that help. Did that clarify things for you? Do you feel like you know what a two spirit safe space is.
Speaker 8: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 13: I call in with a topic on my mind.
Speaker 12: By the time we're done and get around to my call, there's fifty other things I'm ready to go off on.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I did clarify a couple of things.
Speaker 12: I love the changes of language and the softness of how these things are presented by these lunatics. It just it just frightens me every single day a little bit more and more.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you taking the call.
Speaker 13: You know, my father told me a long time ago that if you're going to be a liar, you better have the best memory in the world. And my question, Sean, is how calm or at least what I would do is I would open up the government. I wouldn't let anybody in except a giant screen TV, and I would.
Speaker 5: Loop over and over and over again.
Speaker 7: Chuck Shoe and the Clinton duo and all these other lunatics who are actually seating the hypocrisy of their own statements on video and just loop it all day long for the American people to watch. I don't understand the blatant hypocrisy.
Speaker 8: Is it A they think we're that stupid.
Speaker 13: B they just don't care?
Speaker 7: Or see?
Speaker 8: Is the left side far.
Speaker 12: Left gotten such control of the Democratic Party that there's.
Speaker 5: No means for common discussion anymore.
Speaker 1: It's see if you want the closest correct answer. They just they're taken over by the lunatics and their party. They really are. It's unbelievable. And it all right, my friend, listen, you have a great, sunny, fun Florida weekend, the Free State of Florida. Man, these weeks fly by. That's gonna wrap things up for today. However, Hannity Tonight nine East on the Fox News Channel, the rapid declined deterioration of the Democratic Party. Senator Eric Schmidt, Ari Fleischer, Guy Benson, Kaylie McGee, Why Tricia McLaughlin will join us? Well, we have one congressman that was targeted by our government but daring to be a conservative under the Biden administration. He'll tell his story and Jimmy Fala nine Eastern say you DVR, We'll see it tonight at nine. Back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.