Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Mover's Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market. Harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data, let's take.
Speaker 3: A look at some of the stocks on the move today. We can do that with the Donna Hirich, Cross asset reporter for Bloomberg News.
Speaker 1: She joins us here in studio of Adonna. What are you looking at?
Speaker 4: I'm taking a look at esday Lauder ticker EL shares are up about six percent right now, up as much as thirteen percent earlier, and that's after the company said it plans to cut as many as as three thousand more jobs and generate a further two hundred million of savings to help boost its turnaround plan. This is a company that's behind a lot of various brands, including La Mayer and the Ordinary, which I didn't know until today.
Speaker 1: I'm a big user of the Ordinary. Actually, yeah, excellent.
Speaker 3: Well, Well, what Alex Steel wants explained to me is you have to invest in your face.
Speaker 1: Yes, you really do. Didn't the YF man deep did not know that. So I'm just saying right away, here we go. You guys are on camera you absolutely need to be doing that, all right, all right? You need SPF yeah, every day.
Speaker 3: Well at the beach, So yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Got a choice.
Speaker 4: Taking a look at shares of Reddit that's ticker r d d T shares are higher after projected sales in the current period that surpassed Wall Street estimates, and it's the company's continuing a streak of strong revenue growth. A lot of that is powered by its surging advertising business. So revenue in the second quarter will be seven hundred and fifteen million to seven hundred and twenty five million, whereas analysts had projected seven hundred and fourteen million.
Speaker 1: Are you a reddite?
Speaker 4: This is why I chose this one, because I go on Reddit for skincare.
Speaker 1: Skincare, for credit cards, for advice onloading. As we speak, I going to get into it, okay, and based on what you look at, that's how they're going to line up what to serve to you. And right, we'll check it next week to see which.
Speaker 4: Everything skin care related is really so many good tips? Yes, all right, yeah, any any cream you're about to use, just type.
Speaker 1: In the name and then redd it. You'll get a million commons aren't interested in it? Won't post on it. Okay, okay, all right, so it's so useful the kids are And last one another, I'm a big user.
Speaker 4: Shares of Clorox CLX are lower after it cut its fysical years.
Speaker 1: As personal like this is my yes, companies that she.
Speaker 4: Not companies I own out right, but I'm a big user. Physical year twenty twenty six earnings guidance. It was citing weaker consumer sentiment, higher energy costs, and the effect the financial effects of its acquisition of the Purel maker. But this one is interesting to me for a couple of reasons besides my own use. I have a toddler, I have to have a lot of chlorox works, so hence the own use. But it's interesting to me because I love to sort of get a viewpoint into how companies are being affected by higher costs oil.
Speaker 3: I'm logging on choose your interest.
Speaker 1: You would choose beauties skincare?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you choosing skincare?
Speaker 3: I'm not at the moment, but maybe your.
Speaker 4: Beauties different beauties, Like you might get makeup tips, but skincare is like what do I do for?
Speaker 3: Yeah? All right, I'm learning, guys, I'm working on it. I downloaded all the AI apps the other day. Now I'm doing Reddit, so I'm getting there.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.