Speaker 1: That's what's up. Family. It's your girl to mek A D.
Speaker 2: Mallory, and it's your boy, my son and general.
Speaker 3: And we are your host of street politicians, the place where the streets and politics me. I'm celebrating my birthday. I'm just celebrating every day I've been out every day. I'm actually very tired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you in these scraps out here, in these scraps, as you know.
Speaker 3: That I do not stay outside past a certain time or past a certain amount of days, doing no social stuff like.
Speaker 1: Work every day. Every day. I could go, go, go, but this is here. Two steps no from the what you go up to the left to the right. Can't do it us so much.
Speaker 2: It ain't gonna work no more.
Speaker 1: I'm getting older.
Speaker 3: Let me just say I can feel it like I'm really tired, Like I be falling asleep in the middle of conversations. It's pretty bad. Like it's not it's actually not healthy, Like I don't know, I need I need a rest, So I'm a rest soon.
Speaker 2: But the soccer, dad mold is a lot for me.
Speaker 4: Man. These kids made soccer like ooh, they got games that started seven and eight in the morning. And you don't get back until like eight. This weekend was it was crazy. Both of them had a bunch of games and then Cameron had a game and then Keston had a game on Sunday. Then we went to the carnival all day and they want you to run around and move around, and.
Speaker 2: My body was just like this ain't gonna work. Maybe I hear you.
Speaker 4: We went to see Transformers, like we had a We had a whole weekend.
Speaker 2: You know, it was.
Speaker 4: Me and my guys. We had a dope weekend and you know it was a lot going on. But yesterday, you know it was it was just it broke me down. Broke me down like a shot man.
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 3: That's a good breakdown when you just get a chance to be with your family and kids keep you young.
Speaker 1: Kids keep you.
Speaker 3: Young, you know, because I tell you when I am handling my granddaughter's you.
Speaker 2: Gotta be.
Speaker 3: You can't be slow like you gotta be catching things, grabbing, so it keeps you young.
Speaker 1: Hence the reason why.
Speaker 3: I have to get my rest because I usually get me a nap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I.
Speaker 1: Haven't been having thats and I need one.
Speaker 3: Actually, I took a nap between so the Tony's happened last night, and you know that the play that I invested in along with Candy Burris and my good girlfriend Lushawan Thompson and our friend lu Shan, we made it all the way to being nominated for a Tony Tony, but we didn't win. And so last night there was celebration, dinner and parties and whatever because the mere fact that we made it all the way to the nomination is.
Speaker 1: A big thing. Another black play one in the category.
Speaker 3: So at the end of the day, I feel like a win for black people is always a win for all of us. Of course we wanted to win, but still black people did win in the category, so that's good. But in between the dinner and the other stuff everything that was going on, I went to sleep because I needed a break to even get to even I didn't even see the part of the Tony's when we didn't win, because I was just waking up to try to get to the event. Like I just it's bad. That's it's bad. It's pretty bad. A good thing that did happen over the same this weekend as well is that the Randy Cox matter settled in Connecticut, So if folks people who are you don't follow us, know that Until Freedom was one of the organizations on the ground in Connecticut at the very beginning when Randy Cox was paralyzed by police where they gave him a rough ride. And shout out to our brother Scott x Asdale, who is the state conference leader in Connecticut of the NAACP, but he's also one of the national board members of the NAACP, and he's over the social justice work nationally for the NAACP, and so he called us immediately upon what happened to Randy Cox.
Speaker 1: He also got attorney Ben Crump's to take on the case.
Speaker 3: They have been in addition to working on getting charges for the police officers, they also, of course, as you know has been protocol, have filed a or had filed a civil suit against the city and the police and everybody, and its settled for forty five million dollars, which is the largest settlement since George Floyd and obviously before that for any black person who has been harmed by police and a person.
Speaker 1: Who is not dead. Brandy Cox is alive.
Speaker 3: I'm paralyzed unfortunately, and you know, forty five million dollars sounds like a whole lot of money, and and in fact, it is a lot of money. It is certainly again the largest settlement for any person that has been abused by police and their rights have been violated by police officers.
Speaker 1: And so that's a good thing.
Speaker 3: However, when you think about someone who is paralyzed with a number of physical issues, I know, you know, he was suffering with bed sores. Even though he was in a great facility and he was turning him and all of that, still his body had sores, you know, his he was you know, of course he has a lot of physical challenges. He needs a lot of equipment. He has to be able to live in environments that allow for all the things, the services or whatever. So forty five million dollars after you finished paying your lawyers and you do.
Speaker 2: It all, so basically his thing really just goes to his medical.
Speaker 1: Expense, right exactly, because after you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's no benefit from them if you can't even if you can't move from your next down, Like what do you think forty five million dollars really does? Would just make sure that that he you know.
Speaker 3: He just comfortable, comfortable, and he also has his mother, you know who.
Speaker 1: His mother is just a regular lady. Like you know, she's just this. You know, when we talk.
Speaker 3: About this all the time, these things happen to people that just regular kit we'll just regular everyday people out here trying to survive.
Speaker 1: You know, she's not a woman of great wealth.
Speaker 3: She's a regular woman just trying to make it from day to day. And now she has a responsibility. And by the way, she's also sickly, she has her own health concerns. We know her, sweet sweet lady, and to see her have to now take care of him forty five million dollars, which is not forty five million because once you again deal with all the things, you got to pay in the fees, and then you got to move because you need to live somewhere that you can like first of all, making your home handicap accessible, it's not It's very difficult. It's a lot corners and curved turning, positioning, medical equipment.
Speaker 1: It is not easy.
Speaker 3: So to your point, forty five million dollars, while it is definitely still the largest settlement that we have ever seen for a person violated by the police yet and still it is.
Speaker 2: Not a.
Speaker 1: Hundred hundred two hundred million.
Speaker 4: You make a lifetime. This is a lifetime of medical medical you know how medical course is.
Speaker 1: And he's young, sixty seventy.
Speaker 4: This is a young man, and he has to have a lifetime a medical cost. So at some point they're going to have to utilize that money. Try to invest in something that continues to make money, because that right there, O, right now, just off his medical you know alone, is if he's able to live a long life, you know, just just the average life that the individual lives.
Speaker 3: So that mother, his mother maybe seven sixty nine seventy, like these people have years to live.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, that's.
Speaker 3: That's where we stand now. And of course he needs medical kids twenty four hours a day. Still, Oh, I was gonna say before you say that. And you know, the more money you have, the less help you get from the government.
Speaker 2: So that's a.
Speaker 1: Whole other thing.
Speaker 3: You're paying for everything on your own because the more money you like, if you have medicaid. The best insurance I had was Medicaid. I'm not even gonna lie. It was good insurance when I had Medicaid.
Speaker 1: Then I got a job, got myself together, moved on. No more Medicaid. Insurance goes down.
Speaker 3: From there, so you have to be super poor, and they're trying to change that. The Republicans want that to end. Okay, but there was a time when as far as you are, you could have good insurance. Now you you might not even get it at that point. So we just end up the messed up.
Speaker 4: Time to start Ugdale Man for doing leading to charge, you know, and being vocal on the local grassroots side of d Randy Cox you know situation, you know, and Ben Crump once again for doing what he does.
Speaker 2: You know, I tell people all the time, I don't know what y'all think Crump does. You know.
Speaker 4: Crump is not prosecuted. He can't send nobody to jail, but he when he goes in there, he wants to make sure that you paid for what you did wrong to anybody exactly.
Speaker 2: He's pretty much the best at that.
Speaker 3: Like he said, you're gonna make it so expensive that you can't even you don't even want the police departments in the city can't even manage the amount.
Speaker 1: Of money that it costs you to pay for.
Speaker 3: Injustice and that and that, and that's a part of his own activism. I'm gonna find a way to bring as much attention into these situations so that when you have to settle, the number is so high you can't even afford it. We're just going to start bankrupting police departments until we can get courts to actually give us justice. So everybody's fighting on different levels.
Speaker 1: Funny thing that happened last night.
Speaker 3: So you know that the writers in Hollywood, all the writers in Hollywood have been on strike for over all months. So they're striking for all types of all types of rights. They want sort of an overhaul to the ways in which writers are not respected in this moment, right, So, and people who don't know about this, you should really because it's actually something. It's really powerful to see how writers from so many different backgrounds, writers from all different hues. It's not just black folks because you know, usually it be the blacks and the browns getting together to strike about something. But there's white people, there's black people, there's all types of writers coming together to say, nah, the system has to check. Writers have to be respected, they have to be paid different, they need benefits, they need all the things that they're supposed to have.
Speaker 1: So that's been going on. So because they did not.
Speaker 3: Have because the writers are on strike, there was no real script for the Tonies. Last night, speaking of the Ties, there was no script for the Tonys, and so we were getting up there saying whatever they wanted to say, and one person stood up and called DeSantis Governor DeSantis the Grand Wizard of Florida. Now that is so listen as true as can be. But beyond it being true, it is something you never see happen on daytime TV, prime time. So I'm just saying, I'm I'm very happy that.
Speaker 2: That voices have to be heard.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: You got to call a spade a spade, man, because.
Speaker 3: If the writers have been there, it would have probably been many white writers that would have been on this show, and they would have censored it. So, you know, not to say that I hate this that they have to strike, but it's good that if when they were striking, people just get this talk real and say whatever they want.
Speaker 1: That's really hard to strike too.
Speaker 2: That's part of the strike. That's definitely part of the stripe.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: We're going to speak truth to power in this tract.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: Since we all strike, Hey, we're gonna just say whatever we want to say. And then what in the hell, speaking of Governor Di's answers. Is Teddy Riley talking about like, bruh, my thing?
Speaker 1: Is this right?
Speaker 3: He's been defending Trump because he says that Trump did something I think part of his cousin or did something for his family and pride.
Speaker 1: His brother. Now I didn't even.
Speaker 3: Know what he did, but I know he was saying, oh, well, we kind of owe it to him because he did something for my family. Why don't we understand that just because somebody does something for you, it does not mean that you owe them your ass like you're dumb for that period. You don't owe them your whole ass just because they did something for you. You can still say, hey, I pre first of all. First of all, if that is what is required for some favors, you might not need that favor. And I'm not saying and I know that if he was here, he would say, Oh, it's easy for you to say that I was the favor is in trade for my brother's freedom.
Speaker 1: Respect that I get it.
Speaker 3: But if a person therefore tells you that because or if you feel that because you your brother was free, you now have the obligation to support a racist, fascist, freaking man who we just we just have been talking about the last few weeks or the last few years, but specifically in the last few days. Actually how dangerous this man is. And you here like just be Why don't people know how to just be?
Speaker 1: Who asked him to say something?
Speaker 4: I'm telling you that's that's what social media does. You know, we've all been victim. It makes you speak when you don't need to speak, right, It makes you say shit that everybody should know, Like if you support Trump, support Trump, you know, but I think I think in the space that you are Teddy Riley, just just understanding where you are, what your demographic is, what your fan base is. You know, I think you have to be very much more strategic and articulate at the way that you support somebody, Right, because you support somebody like Trump, because he freed your your brother, you have to you can say that. You can say, you know, what I appreciate with President Trump is then for my brother there, and you know he has done good things. I don't agree with this. I don't agree with that. I don't agree with this. I can see why this is a problem. But you know the fact that I will always be grateful for the fact that he was the personal part of my brother now this right here, I can't go, sir, I understand why everyone else is mad, you know. And and when you do stuff like that, people can't do anything but say, okay, I can I can respect that. But when you just start saying, yo, I support him because he did this, and he taught me how to be a free man.
Speaker 2: And what you're talking about the free man.
Speaker 4: That man got more charges than the pooky.
Speaker 2: But what are you talking about? Like what did he taught you?
Speaker 4: He taught you how to just say fuck fuck you know, common sense and you know, fuck the law and I'm just gonna do things my way. And like, I don't understand what Teddy is trying to, you know, prove or try to say. But I think it landed wrong. This one didn't.
Speaker 2: Land properly, you know.
Speaker 3: So here's the thing when you don't know what you're talking about and you get to talk and people can click quickly tell and so in order to to do what you just suggested, which is to say, hey, I I forgot to call him sexist, I said racist fascists.
Speaker 1: I needed to say sexist, And they excuse me. When when you.
Speaker 3: Are not well informed, right, you're unable to say I appreciate Trump for what he's done. But I also see an issue with x y Z because you don't even know what x y Z is. Because you're not even paying attention to what's going on. You can't be because I have to believe Teddy Riley as an artist and and and an and a and a.
Speaker 1: Musical genius that we know and respect.
Speaker 3: I have to believe that you have not been paying attention to the political landscape in America. For you, I would not even say right that I just I support Trump. I mean of Joe Biden one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even say that. No way would I say.
Speaker 4: And nobody has ever seen And that's what pisses me off because people say, oh, you said, well, I said, just show me the place where I said vote for Tell me showed me the one time that you heard those words ever in ever come out my mind. There has never been a time that I told you go vote for Biden. Nobody can ever put that in my mind.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So I understand you know the reality of what's going on, But oh, so what I was want to say, You know, it seems to me it's very disheartening, right that us as black people that it's like, you give us this one crumb and we stop and we never forget that crumb, and we just overlook the fact that the master them beat us and do all.
Speaker 2: Type of shit.
Speaker 4: It's like, I have I hear this same sentiment, Well, Trump let niggas go home.
Speaker 2: I know niggas that went home.
Speaker 4: And it's like when you look at the amount of people that Trump let go home, you know, and they're vocal. Somehow their voices get vocal, dude, the black people that they let go home, the voice is vocal. And when you look at historically, you know, the Obama administration did more part in this historically than probably the last ten administrations. And you never hear that talked about. You know, those are those things are never like literally, he had the side over one thousand people to be free because the Republicans refused to pass the original lord that he wanted to make the drug. The people who are the same people that Trump let about five thousand of them go home.
Speaker 2: Originally he was trying to.
Speaker 4: Make it retroactive, so everybody with that charge would have been free immediate, you know.
Speaker 2: And the Republicans blocked. These are the things that's not said.
Speaker 4: So when we have those conversations where, oh, and Trump gave us stimulus, you know, nobody get like this is the ship that that when Trump says woe for me, you know, my African Americans, what do you have to lose? You know, shit like that is like somebody throwing us pennies, and we just say, look, he gave us this, you know, and it really is disheartened. But you I understand because you're talking about people who really haven't had anything. You know, You're talking about our communities who really have been disheveled and dealing with a lot. So you know, they they played this game all the time, and we fall for it, and I hate hearing it.
Speaker 3: What I would say is that because you mentioned but you kind of like spent past it that President Obama he was trying to pass legislation that would allow multiple people to be freed at one time, and they slowed down his progress by forcing him to have to go and free each person individually, which.
Speaker 2: If they didn't slow down the process, they blocked the process.
Speaker 1: Well that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They ain't blocked that process. So what happened is since.
Speaker 4: They wouldn't block, they wouldn't pass the legislation because they gutted it. And that's how they came up with this first step, because they completely gutted Obama's bill that would have retroactively freed all non violence.
Speaker 2: Drug offenders.
Speaker 4: So they gutted it and they came up with this first act that only freed probably like three percent of what he was trying to let go. But and in his last days, since he knew they wasn't doing it, he started signing over one thousand partans to release people. And because he figured before that that they.
Speaker 2: Would do it, you know, he wasn't.
Speaker 4: Now it's like three or four days and ten days before we go, and you got to physically sign nose.
Speaker 1: Well, it wasn't a physical signing thing though it wasn't.
Speaker 3: It's that in order to get each individual person freed, there's a court process. So that's what that's what I meant when I said slowed it down. There's a court process for each person. There's all types of briefs that have to be fouled, there's lawyers that have to go in and do all of this work within the courts and so they wouldn't allow out him to pass legislation that would make it happen easily or.
Speaker 1: Not so much easily.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I mean retroactively, yes, But I'm saying it would have it would have been like a slate of individuals versus him having to have his administration with all the other things they're working on, focus on individual people. And so with that being said, these folks are very strategic about what they do. And I think that, yes, you know when you talked about how Trump said, you know, the black people have nothing to lose, and so did President Biden say, if you black, you're.
Speaker 1: Not black, if you don't vote for me.
Speaker 3: I mean, these these these people say some of the dumbest shit you ever want to hear. And it's all. It all is rooted in racism. All of it is rooted in racism. And I'm saying that a person like Teddy Riley needs to have people around him to help him be informed.
Speaker 1: And he need not feel that he.
Speaker 3: All Donald Trump an allegiance against his own people.
Speaker 1: That he need not feel that he.
Speaker 3: Owes Donald Trump an allegiance against American citizens.
Speaker 1: I mean, you need not feel that you can.
Speaker 3: Still say I appreciate this thing you did over here, and I respect it, but you need not go and sell your whole body in order to get that. It's like a man gives me a nice bag or a nice gift, or even does something life changing for me. You can't screw me every time you come over here, though, Like what they say the song, the song say what have.
Speaker 1: You done for me lately?
Speaker 3: Okay, because you might have did that thing over there, but then you're doing these other things over here. That's not okay. And we just don't have to praise racist white people. We just don't have to do it no matter because guess what pardoning your brother, pardoning all our people, free our people, free our people. Not saying that everything our people have done is right or whatever, but standing in the way the systems have been set up in this country and the ways in which they can find to criminalize us and not criminalize themselves, that is unjust so free our people. I'm saying that, right, And so therefore, if you do pardon somebody, damn it, you were supposed to.
Speaker 1: So now there we go.
Speaker 3: So you didn't do shit that was so so big and cool, It's good. We grateful for Topeka and others. We know that that was the right thing to do, but it was the right thing to do. So just because you did the right thing does not mean that you have to get praised in the bullshit that you're.
Speaker 1: Also doing at the same time. So that was my thought of the day.
Speaker 3: My thought of the day is to Teddy Riley, you do not owe Donald Trump your whole ass just because he pardoned your brother. He did what he was supposed to do. He was the president, and obviously they found reason to do so. Now you still at this time have the right to call a spade a spade and call lot of men who is a racist, sexist fascist who wants to take our country to a place where black people will not be free. So whatever he tells you, or whatever you think you learn about being a free black man, if you allow Donald Trump to be president of this country, I promise you they have done enough to unravel, to shift, to change, to destroy the little bit of progress that our people have made. And if you allow even for one moment that man to become president of this country again, you're gonna see some shit. Because the DeSantis is the governor DeSantis and all of these folks. They were emboldened due to President Trump's presidency. So don't sell your whole ass for one favor that was done to your personal family, because there is a family of millions and millions more that also deserve for you to stand up for them.
Speaker 2: Not the whole ass, toy, not the whole thing.
Speaker 1: So now it's time for us to go to our guests.
Speaker 3: I'm excited to have this conversation because we keep calling me asking me about Trump. I'm like, shit, I don't know, Like I'm trying to figure it out, just like you. I just want to ask, is Trump going to jail? So our next guest is going to come on and help us break down what's happening. Thirty seven indictment charges. That's a lot of charges. That's a lot of charges. Perhaps there was a real investigation going. So our guest today is somebody who is absolutely no stranger to street politicians. We like to call him our smart, educated, edumaicated knowledge of well bull know it all of all about all things politics of bull movement.
Speaker 1: Everything is Reverend Mark Thompson.
Speaker 3: He's also our friend and brother, and we invited you on today, Reverend Thompson, to help us unpack what is happening with the Trump indictments and the question that I have to get us kicked off is is Trump going to jail? That's what I want to know. Thank you for being on with us.
Speaker 6: Mark Thompson, well, thank you for having me, and good as always to be with you and Mice.
Speaker 5: Hey brother, how you doing King?
Speaker 6: I'm good man, you know, to be first of all, full disclosure. Obviously I'm not an attorney, but most people aren't, so I think it's good to hear from us lay people about what this looks like and what this means. And first of all, I think it's important as much as the three of us talk about injustices and the criminal injustice system.
Speaker 5: I mean, for a.
Speaker 6: Change, we see a white man being held accountable for crimes that he actually committed, when everyday black folk are held accountable for crimes that they don't commit or that they don't have legal representation to get them out of.
Speaker 5: And I think they've been statistics to.
Speaker 6: Show that most of us who are locked up don't even see the inside of a courtroom in terms of a trial. We're pushed into a please situation. And answer to your question, I think it's going to be very, very difficult to keep Donald Trump out of jail because of the magnitude of what this is and for those who may not really understand that.
Speaker 5: On the one hand, it.
Speaker 6: Looks like, well, he stole some boxes, some documents, but you have to know what the documents mean. This is classified information about weapons systems the Department of Defense plans to invade or surveil other countries, and it also contains information about informants and what have you, agents and the CIA.
Speaker 5: Now New York Times did a story.
Speaker 6: Recently on CIA agents being targeted, being outed. That's a very serious crime when you're the commander in chief and you take that oath of office. If you are causing harm to people in the CIA who are spies and exposing them, that puts them in their families at risk. And it appears Donald Trump has put those individuals risks at risks. We don't know for certain yet whether he's caused the death of anyone, and we probably won't know because that information is still classified. But if in fact he's caused death and harm to individuals who are unemployed the United States government, if he's revealed secrets, and by the way, when you reveal secrets about United States agents, you often also are also are revealing secrets abouts and agents in other countries who are United States allies. Also want to be clear, you know, to borrow page from Malcolm, you know, when people would say our astronauts are not our astronauts, these aren't our agents. We as black folks, really don't have any business but to do anything but criticize US foreign policy and US espionage has never been good for US, and it's never been good good for black people, if not people of color throughout the world. But in this business of empire in which he was their employee.
Speaker 5: You know, if we're the president, we are an employee of the empire.
Speaker 6: And when you have a job and you take an oath on that job and you do things that bring harm to your employee, your company, that institution, which in this case happens to be the United States government, you can go down thirty seven counts.
Speaker 5: I don't know anybody in any.
Speaker 6: Category lastly, that can have thirty seven charges filed against them, thirty seven felonies federal charges and escape being convicted of any I just don't you know, as you know, nice even when folks have to take plea deal. They get a bunch charges, but they got to plead something's gonna happen. That's part of the arrangement.
Speaker 5: You got it.
Speaker 6: And I don't really know if he's eligible for a plea deal. He's probably too proud to do it. But I think it's gonna be very, very difficult for an argument to be made to keep him out jail.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: So he so basically some of the information he has exposes the CIA's snitches, the ones they got.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: So man, well, well put it in another way, he's he's he's snitching.
Speaker 2: Now we don't exposed. So they just might have been just undercover.
Speaker 5: Undercover, and that's the CIA's that's their job. They spy organization.
Speaker 6: So throughout the world, the different intelligence agencies, the most notorious being the the CI, A, British m I six that's James Bond, folks, that's who he works for, UH and obviously Israel's Massade. Those are three of the most powerful espionage agencies in the world, and there are others that are significant Pakistan, Canada, UH and And that's the business of Empire. They spy, they surveil, they spy on countries, that they consider enemies and they spy on each other. All right, That's that's the intrigue of politics in the world, right, And so Trump has placed that whole apparatus in jeopardy.
Speaker 5: It is, it is reckless.
Speaker 6: And ultimately, if you're the president today, if you're Joe Biden, then your allies are probably call and saying, what's up? How can we trust you? Is our information safe with you? Because you have spies of work together. If there's if there's a US spy or a US project or initiative that's working with the British government or the Israeli government, and that's in those boxes, and it gets exposed. And what is he doing? He takes the boxes, y'all. It's it's if if it weren't funny, it'd be kind of saying he's he's real messy. He takes boxes, packs them himself. He packs these boxes of classified documents himself, stores them on the stage in mar Alago. Then when the heat comes he puts them in the bathroom in Marlago. I mean boxes on boxes, and when people come back, he shows off, Look, I have a box.
Speaker 5: This is a document. I'm not supposed show you a secret document.
Speaker 6: It's like a kid showing off something to make himself seemed popular, very reckless, very childish.
Speaker 3: But you brought up Joe Biden and President Biden, and so he had documents as well, Right, that was something that was found recently that he also had document documents. What's the difference in the two.
Speaker 5: Well, to this point, Joe Biden hasn't been indicted.
Speaker 6: Second of all, he reported immediately had taken these documents by mistake. Also, by the way, Mike Pence as well, Mike Pence found documents on his person, disclosed them, turn them in. So apparently it's not an impossibility that someone could take something home that they later learned they should not have taken home. And both those instances with Biden and Pence, those documents were disclosed and they're under if they're not still on investigation. Investigation was closed and it has not resulted in a special council or a grand jury. And then we're not talking about boxes either. I mean, if you look at the indictment, folks, Trump probably had at least twenty twenty five boxes doctor documents. I mean huge boxes are going to moving truck, right, And I think.
Speaker 3: With President Biden when he was asked to return the documents or whatever happened, they immediately turned them over. It wasn't like this process that they had to go through of literally breaking into mar Lago right go get through, and.
Speaker 6: He didn't obstruct justice. One of the charges of obstruction of justice, which is a very serious charge.
Speaker 5: Trump lied.
Speaker 6: He lied about the documents, lied about what he had lied about where they came from.
Speaker 5: He's incriminated himself several times.
Speaker 6: With the back and forth stories about I could be classified, but I can't, and I know I shouldn't have him, but I'm able to do classify. If I say it's classified, he's classified, but I know I'm really not supposed to have it. I mean, he's he's just all over the place. He has no legal representation, that's real. Two of his lawyers have resigned since this. Nobody wants to represent him because none of the lawyers want to go to jail. They're scared of that. And that's what happens when you represent Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: He has we all live in New York.
Speaker 6: He has been able to skir the law all his life in New York, get away with things. But I think he's finally met his match in this Special Council and in this in this federal judicial system.
Speaker 4: So so he's been indicted, So what's what is the next stage do you have? They said any time for trial? Like what is who's going to try it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 5: What is going on? Will find out what the timetable is.
Speaker 6: It's supposed to be something called the Rocket Dock at Rocket Docket in Florida, which is why the Special Council chose to go to Florida for that. But the bad part of out it about it is they ended up with a Trump appointee as judge who's made some rulings in the past favorable to Trump that even the Eleventh Circuit which oversees her, criticized her for so. Not sure how this is going to work out. She may try to help him. I think it'll be difficult for her to do. She has an oath as well. This is a pretty this is not circumstantial case. It's pretty black white. He we have the pictures of the boxes in Marlago, so he can't say they weren't there, all right, so he took him home. He has them, and in a trial like this, that's really all you're trying. Does he have him, does he not? Did he lie about having them? They can prove all of that. She may have the power, It's unclear yet.
Speaker 5: She may have the.
Speaker 6: Power to postpone the trial for a long time until after to draw it out. And I'm sure whatever lawyers he tricks into representing him to draw it out past the twenty twenty four election, and if he can do that, he can run again. I doubt he'll be re elected, but he can't back. I think if it's Biden and Trump head the head, it'll go down the same way it did in twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: We'll see, but he'll have this hang over his head.
Speaker 6: If the trial goes forward and he's in deep trouble, deep doodoo, that just lessens his chances even more of being elected president again.
Speaker 4: If he was elected president, could he go to jail? Can you send a sitting president to prison?
Speaker 5: I believe so.
Speaker 2: I think the you know different things about that, So I was yeah.
Speaker 6: My understanding is the only thing that would actually disqualify him from serving would be if he was actually convicted of sedition and insurrection in the January sixth matter. I'm not clear as to whether or not if he's found guilty of the Espionage Act, if he in fact is disqualified, he ought to be. I mean, that's there's historical president for that. You know, Bennett an Ord, bennettedt Onnod wasn't president. But we say the name Benedict Arnold. That's the name. It's always used when somebody is a turncoat or a snitch. And and Donald Trump is right, is the first president to be in that category. To make you asked earlier whether this has happened before. I think the closest that this has come before.
Speaker 5: Was when Richard Nixon. Well actually two instances.
Speaker 6: Richard Nixon sabotaged the Paris Peace Accords that would.
Speaker 5: Have ended the Vietnam War.
Speaker 6: During Johnson's administration, right before the sixth state election. Wanted to harm Johnson, so he sabotaged the peace talks it could have ended earlier, to draw out the war to hurt Johnson.
Speaker 5: Needless to say, Johnson not running.
Speaker 6: The only other circumstances would have been when Ronald Reagan and George H. W. Bush the Father negotiated with the Ayatola to keep the hostages in Iran in nineteen eighty so that Jimmy Carter could lose and they could win the election.
Speaker 5: So there's been that level of infirs.
Speaker 6: They were prosecuted and they were never charged. They were never charged, and those are things that are that are known about. There was no special counsel appointed, and some of that is circumstantial. That's about places and people being in different places at certain times.
Speaker 5: But this is hard body evidence, paperwork.
Speaker 3: But but that brings me to my question mark, how did we get the pictures?
Speaker 1: How did that happen?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: You talked about lawyers who have resigned, You've talked about, you know, people who don't want to be implicated in this because it's actually really serious.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know the gentleman's name.
Speaker 3: In fact, I think I could pull it up, but it was it's one of these uh talking heads or folks that they invite to be on Fox News channel all the time that has defended Trump for everything anything he does.
Speaker 1: He's you know, Trump didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 3: And finally this weekend the man was on Fox News and said these charges are pretty damning. Right, So it seems like a lot of people are beginning to say, there's no more.
Speaker 1: We can't there's no more wiggle room here.
Speaker 3: So the question that that makes me wonder, how did these documents become? How did the pictures of the documents and the video and all of the details of.
Speaker 1: What he did and said, And.
Speaker 3: Like you said, he was telling people, I'm not supposed to have these doculas, but I have them, but I could declassify.
Speaker 1: How do we find all of this out?
Speaker 6: Well, as we know, the Special Counsel's Office and the FBI have been investigating this for over year. So they've interviewed Trump, they've interviewed people down in mar A Lago. They have been gathering evidence, and they took pictures of the documents once they found them, once they realized where they were, and so that's how we have them, and that's what's in the charging document. We had not seen those pictures before the indictment document was released and the Special Council said, look, everybody, just look look at this. We don't have a lot to say about it. You can look at it for yourselves, read it for yourselves, and see what this is really all about. So that's how it came about. This has been going on for some time. He prolonged it by not wanting to turn documents over over time. He prolonged it by changing his story, so many tis. All of that is laid out, and people go look at it online. You can just literally google the Trump indictment and see even some of the things he was saying. He had somebody somebody's writing a book and he says, come let me show you something. I'm not supposed to show you this, it's a secret. But look I got this document. This was planning for water to go to war against Irhan. This is the missile weapons system. We're trying to be just crazy. And even the people who were doing it, like they were like, wait, minue, maybe we shouldn't be looking this either, because they don't nobody. You know, people don't want to be implicated. You know, don't show me. I don't want to see that. But he's flashing these documents of people just to impress them, because that's just how immature he is. I think to his credit, the Special Counsel and by the way, the Council Jack Smith, he is a prosecutor in the International Criminal Court, so he has a reputation of prosecuting world leaders for crimes.
Speaker 5: That's his thing.
Speaker 6: So this is who was chosen by Merrit Garland to prosecute this, and I don't know. I just don't know how Trump gets.
Speaker 5: Out of it.
Speaker 6: It'll be it'll be drawn out. You mentioned, though, Tamika, that people are now saying that.
Speaker 5: He's in trouble.
Speaker 6: Some are, but none of the Republican candidates are yet. They are interestingly silent because they still don't want to offend his base.
Speaker 5: They want his voter.
Speaker 6: So DeSantis that the day after DeSantis said Trump violated the Constitution when he tried to order him to take part in the insurrection, He's gonna kill Mike Pints.
Speaker 5: It's gonna have him hung. The next day, when Trump's indicted, he says that that's wrong. He's scared. DeSantis are scared.
Speaker 6: Chris Christie came out throwing lefts and rights in his announcement, but he's been silent too since they indictment. So so, on the one hand, those are the candidates, but yeah, other former officials, other.
Speaker 1: Former Jonathan is who I'm talking.
Speaker 6: I mean, people like that Bill Barr, even his Attorney General, John Bolton.
Speaker 5: But you know sometimes.
Speaker 1: People William Barr had something to say.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're all they've all said Trump is out of control. But I also, in my experience people also say those kinds of things because they may want to make sure they're not implicated. And anybody who was an attorney worth here's or her assault in the room with him while he was doing that, would have said, hey, dude, you are your own on this one.
Speaker 5: I can't be a part of this.
Speaker 3: That's that's what you say, right with when you be with your friend, your friend is wild and crazy and you with everything, you with the ships, and then they get to a certain point like what's.
Speaker 1: That movie we always laugh about Mice.
Speaker 2: American? I will leave you.
Speaker 1: Killing cops that everybody know you police.
Speaker 5: I'll give you another example.
Speaker 6: Let's all all all of us here talking again, all of us listen thing for a minute. Barack Obama's leaving the White House and he calls some of us because hey'll come over help me get some stuff put in some boxes and take with me. Now, what does an average person do. We might go over there and say what can we take? We may we take some sheets, some china, some paintings, even stuff that we can show off to our friends.
Speaker 5: Might we might have a few friends that might pass buy some stuff they can.
Speaker 6: Sell hot but what who would nobody here, nobody listening, I'm sure would ever think, Hey, where the classified documents kept?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 2: Because what are we gonna do with him?
Speaker 5: What do you do with classified documents?
Speaker 6: The only thing you can do is go to jail, but all that might so the other thing you can do is if you have a way to sell those. The only way you know how to sell those is if you are a professional spy. And what have people always said about Donald Trump? That he is an agent for the Russian government. So if somebody dropped a document like that in any one of the three of our laps, Okay, y'all go sell this. We won't even know who to call. We don't know anybody who knows who to call. But I'm person who would do who could do it would be a spy.
Speaker 2: That's one of the That's the jail that they don't even going.
Speaker 5: To put you in jail, right, that's jail.
Speaker 4: They can just hold you and say, look, we're just gonna keep you here for a bus sixty years until we figure out what you know.
Speaker 1: Linda talks about that all the time.
Speaker 3: It's like guantanamobey or whatever or something where they just hold you and you don't know what boson in those environments.
Speaker 1: But you know, Mark, you talk about how he sounds like a kid.
Speaker 3: Because it's true, it's kind of like you're dealing with a little child, right, Do you think that that is something that will get him leniency in the final hour that he didn't know how serious it was, or he didn't take it seriously because he thought it was like a joke, you know, because it seems like they always find wiggle room for white men one and two. Trump absolutely seems to just get away with whatever he wants to do.
Speaker 1: So where do you see holes possibly?
Speaker 5: I think in this judge.
Speaker 6: I think that's the biggest concern right now now the Special Council. Some are saying he was wise to take it to Florida because not only if that's where the documents were, it prevents Trump from drawing out the trial. If it were here in New York, what would Trump say, Oh, in New York is not a fair jury in New York. Everybody in New York is against it, which is true, and he would argue that he would be certainly convicted. So you take it to Florida aware one of the grand juries voted to indict. So even though Florida is Trump slashed the Santis country, they got a grand jury down there, can't get a grand jury nowhere to indict no officers for killing black people. But a grand jury in Florida, one of the red estates in the country, now voted to charge Donald Trump and to indict him. That says they saw something. They was like, whoa, this is a little scary. So you we'll have to see. I think the whole will be with the judge. She'll probably try to do some procedural things to muck it up. But I think it's going to be very difficult because when you instruct jury in a trial, you try to confine it to just the facts. Did he take these documents? That is the question, and there are pictures of the documents. He's been all over television. Seeah, I took him, my head the right to take him, but he didn't. He didn't have the right to take him.
Speaker 3: So he took these documents when he left left office. So this is not all at least that's what they think, because he couldn't.
Speaker 2: He took he took backed up, and he took his ship.
Speaker 3: So we saw the picture of the U haul truck outside in front of the White House and they made jokes. No, it was like a real picture and people made jokes that it was Milania getting her stuff out of there.
Speaker 1: But it's very possible.
Speaker 3: There's some documents like he just did what he wanted to do. But there has to be a reason for it, because you can't tell me that this man did not know he could get in big trouble for taking these documents.
Speaker 1: But he took the risks anyway. But then why would he tell other people?
Speaker 6: Mark, would you say he's stupid? He's you know, and and he's he's narcissistic. He thinks he can get away with everything. Look, remember now, folks, the protocol is for the outgoing president and the incoming president to be sworn in the ride to the Capitol together.
Speaker 5: Remember Trump didn't go to Biden's inauguration, he boycotted it.
Speaker 6: Well, now we know why he stayed back to be sure that his stuff personally, he personally packed this stuff. That's what the indictment said. He didn't have just staff do it. He's going through the boxes. Let's get this, let's get this instructing people what to pack.
Speaker 5: So and he didn't do that.
Speaker 6: In a matter of a few hours, he had obviously contemplated what he was gonna take and what he was going to try to use, uh, to either sell or to flash around. Uh, you know what other thing to makes him stupid is I hope he got something out of it. I mean, what's the point in going to jail just to keep some in your bathroom. You're gonna gonna do somethinghere to sell it, get some money, you know, extend your your contract with Putin or whoever you're gonna sell that information to.
Speaker 2: You probably gonna have you probably gonna have a you know, sut his own little museum.
Speaker 5: Well again, that's what there's a process for that.
Speaker 6: There are presidential libraries in museums, and you have to go through the National Archives and they decide what's released. Some things have timed releases, so there's certain presidential libraries. They may never get a document, they won't right away, but they'll get it when it's officials to be released.
Speaker 2: He's gonna circumfit the process.
Speaker 5: Man, already, I want it now.
Speaker 6: And but but even with that, has anybody heard about any fundraising the bill? The Trump Presidential library because it any most that starts right away.
Speaker 5: That probably was the reason money if his library.
Speaker 6: Trump ain't got no library, he has got no players the libraries in the bathroom in Marlaga.
Speaker 4: He probably was trying to be that was his exit plan, his retirement plan. He said, Man, all those fails, I got these documents.
Speaker 1: Man, I said, but wait me, let me ask this question though.
Speaker 3: Do you think and I know, again, like you said, none of us are lawyers.
Speaker 1: We weren't there. We don't know all the details, but we were pretty.
Speaker 3: Smart folks, and you know, we've been doing some things for long enough that we can make some pretty good assumption.
Speaker 1: Do you think he was being blackmailed to get these documents? And have we heard yet that anything is missing?
Speaker 3: Like are they looking for something in the to your point, current administration, the current administration has to deal with allies saying, hey, where's the stuff that we got something going on over here? Where's that stuff? Like cause anybody said, well, you know, where is this document that is about something serious in terms of international issues?
Speaker 5: Right? So last I'll answer the second part.
Speaker 6: First, I think we can reasonably hypothesize that that is going on, but because it's classified, they won't tell us.
Speaker 5: Also, that's the nature of that.
Speaker 6: We're going to to get little pieces of information dribbled out, and they're not going to disclose anything.
Speaker 5: That they may want to use in trial, because.
Speaker 1: That's we're gonna know everything in trial. It's going to be closed.
Speaker 5: Well, well some of it will be open.
Speaker 6: I'm sure some of it will be closed, some of it will be classified. But whatever they choose to disclose to the public, they're gonna hold that evidence.
Speaker 5: They're not going to give tip him off.
Speaker 6: Right, we'll never know the conversations that Biden is having with world leaders.
Speaker 5: Will never know, I said, New York Times just did a.
Speaker 6: Story on cioperatives being targeted and hunted and killed. So but you can't say who they were because that's the nature of being a CIA operative. Nobody can know who you are. Sometimes your family can't know you're a CIA operative. And so we'll never know whether that's a relationship. But directly between what Trump is done, we may find out in months to come or years to come. The White House will never tell us that the President of France is called by it and to say.
Speaker 5: Hey man, you compromise some of my people.
Speaker 6: You got you got operatives that work for the United States and operatives who work for other countries if their locations are disclosed. I mean this, this is that's the nature of the spy business. Your your life's on the line. If you get you get outed, you you're done. You your cover's blown. We've all watched enough TV and movies. You know where it works. You're covers blown, You're done.
Speaker 2: So Trump is a spot.
Speaker 6: Well so Malcolm Nance, who's the national security expert himself, when this, you know, was going on at first when he was in office, kind.
Speaker 5: Of walked us through the four levels.
Speaker 6: The highest level being a full on agent, the lowest level being a useful idiot. And I think there was consensus that Trump has always been a useful idiot. Nobody could ever find the evidence that he was actually on a payroll and that he had a you know, a.
Speaker 5: W two from the Russian government.
Speaker 6: But somewhere on that spectrum he's between useful idiot and being an agent.
Speaker 1: I think he played being black men possibly.
Speaker 5: Well, and that's part of the compromise.
Speaker 6: The compromise was always that they had surveiled Russia had surveiled him.
Speaker 5: It surveiled him in Russia.
Speaker 6: That's how the issue of the Golden Shower, the PP tape was out there, although they may not even need that because what you also have the other reality is he owes money to the to the oligarchs in Russia. That's enough.
Speaker 5: And let me tell you something. Put this aside. What we all know, what they how they play in Russia. They will take you out.
Speaker 6: They kill people, they disappear people, car accidents, everybody jumping out. Everybody ain't jumping out the window two three, four times a week. That doesn't happen every day, always five people jumped out the window Russia today. You know, no, no, no important people too, I mean big name people.
Speaker 5: So you know he knows that.
Speaker 6: And so that probably too is part of the black male and so that's that's how he gets away with.
Speaker 5: That's why, that's what that's what motivates hm.
Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's a lot.
Speaker 1: To unpack, Mark, it's a lot to unpack.
Speaker 6: So he's going to jail, well, we we hope, so we hope that he's held accountable. I mean, they'll probably they'll send him someplace nice if he goes, but I think it'll be very very difficult. I mean, what do you do with the president. You put an ankle bracelet on it, you let him, you stay in the house. I mean, you got to figure out this. This has never happened before, so this, this will be a very very different thing. If he goes to jail, he won't have the bronzer, the hair care products.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be rough.
Speaker 2: I think you can give him house. Arrests him and his homeboys.
Speaker 4: He got his house, like he got what table, tenants, he got tenants, he got golf, he got whatever he needed.
Speaker 2: It ain't ten to jail. I don't have that much faith in the hearth I hear.
Speaker 5: And you may be right.
Speaker 6: You may be right about that too, but it may be enough that this will be if this happens and goes down.
Speaker 5: If he's convicted.
Speaker 6: The first of all, he's already the first president in history to be federally indicted.
Speaker 5: And it's not done there.
Speaker 6: Finnie Willis in Georgia is working on another indictment from the from the election and the interference in that.
Speaker 5: So he's going to have other indictments to come.
Speaker 6: He's got a city indictment here in Manhattan, a state indictment from the state of New York, George is coming. No that this has never happened to any other president in history, So if nothing else, he's in.
Speaker 5: The history books for that.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: Now now the question becomes, what all now the candidates are running on, Well, we'll pardon, We'll do like Gerald Ford and and pardon him if he's in office soon if they put him in jail. Whoever, if a Republican president is in office, they'll pardon him, uh and and release him. And you know, the way this country works, Biden may be if he's re elected, he may be forced to the same because remember, Jim, that's what I know.
Speaker 3: Before you say, because I want you to say, give us the history of Jimmy Carter. But I was gonna say that Joe Biden president Biden might pardon him himself because if there is violence in the streets the way that has that Trump has been calling for, right like that is a thing, a real thing that he's using, which I don't even think that it's a whole language anymore. Seems to be very clear that tomorrow, I get well, we wouldn't say tomorrow. It seems to be very clear that he and other extremist groups are calling for there to be an uprising, and if he goes to jail, we can only imagine that that would get worse. And perhaps Joe Biden would feel that or the administration would feel that it doesn't serve the country to have him inside of a prison. And and you know, and the other thing is does it serve our country from a you know, visual right, the visuals of that tour for other countries doesn't make us look weak, like what do you think?
Speaker 6: Well, those are all the considerations Biden will have to take up because it is.
Speaker 5: Going to impact allies.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: The Prime Minister of Britain was just here. He visited the White House and for the first time he's a person of color.
Speaker 5: Although he's a right wing conservative.
Speaker 6: I'm sure in those private conversations Biden had to provide some reassurance that mutual secrets are safe or unsafe. Now, the other thing that happens is if and a CI operative is at risk of being burned, and people know that, I mean, they get these documents, they review them, they say, look these people in jeopardy. Then you pull them out, you know, if you have time to do that. But we also know some people have not been able to be pulled out, and their lives may be in jeopardy even as we speak. But I think that what Biden is going to.
Speaker 5: Have to do.
Speaker 6: Jimmy Carter commuted the sentences of one or two people convicted in Watergate. They were still they weren't pardoned, but they were commuted from prison to be free. Trump is an old man. They sent him to prison. I mean, it could just be something simple. He's too old, too sick, and people play those games too. The mafia does that. I mean, if you you know, I'm too old, I'm sick, and then they'll figure out a way to commute the sentence. So seeing him doue to count a hard time that a young person or a non president. Look look how they prosecute people or want to prosecute those involved in wiki leaks and other classified information. This is the same thing. And the United States has pressed him it so you can't come after all the other whistleblowers who are legitimate whistle blowers, and then comes to Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: Well we're just going to give him a pass.
Speaker 1: Now, Well that's it.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's like you said, Myson, it's a lot to unpack, and especially for people who don't pay attention to politics at all. This is like overwhelming all of this stuff. All they see is on the news. You know, Trump has indicted, and I think that it certainly puts a damper on society if he's indicted in this way.
Speaker 1: All these charges.
Speaker 3: You hear all these people saying this is a big deal, and then he does not face any real consequences for it.
Speaker 1: That's not good for America either. So no, it may not be good to have him.
Speaker 3: In prison because of all the implications, the violence, the just everything. How we look again, because to your point, which I didn't even think about that Mark, that if you put him in jail, what stops him from just telling everything.
Speaker 1: He knows right and.
Speaker 3: Really putting our country in danger and our agents that are around, you know, across the borders and in different places around the world. So, I mean, all of those things are true, but there's also something to be said about the fact that our people and people anybody other than the president and rich white men and rich white people are held responsible and accountable for their actions tenfold sometimes tenfold, and to see him walk free with just I think that would also harm the country, our politics and everything else. So that's that on that, But I don't know if you want to say something about that, But I do want you before you go, Mark, tell us about what's happening with Jalen Walker matter in Akron, Ohio.
Speaker 2: No, I'm good.
Speaker 4: I want to hear about it because what you said is pretty much my sentiments.
Speaker 2: It's just it's a quagmire.
Speaker 4: You know, when you think about Trump, what he represents is, you know, he represents lawlessness, and he represents something that can put this whole country in jeopardy on either way, him being free jeopardized us, and him not being free also jeopardized us. And that's why we have to be very careful about the people that we put in power. You know, you give people a level of power, they can abuse it, you know, you know so. And I think his actions in the way that he moves shows that at some point he realized that he had a level of leverage that made it almost impossible for him to be held accountable, right because he's like, yo, I'm a common person. I'm somebody who's not politically savvy. I just have money. I know how to utilize my money. Now you give me access to secrets and things that can completely.
Speaker 2: Damage this country.
Speaker 4: I have knowledge that I shouldn't know, and they know that I have this not so you know, you can't make me an enemy, you know, because then at that point I could utilize this information to benefit me. So it's like he's playing from that point of view.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's very strade.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 6: And last thing I said just on Trump is I know I wouldn't want to be caught in between the CIA and the Russian FSB.
Speaker 5: I mean, you have, you have a death sentence.
Speaker 6: You're gonna piss off the CIA and the Russian FSB, and and sooner or later something's gonna happen to you.
Speaker 5: I mean that's just all.
Speaker 6: This may not having the day of tomorrow, but you really those are two people, you, two groups at two institutions you don't want to have looking for you. So you know that that's it. And so from that point of view, and I know, no do others. The more people that around him, they don't want to be called ininated because their names exposed.
Speaker 5: So folks are heading for the els by a peace man. Nice to know you. I'm out.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: So there's that Jalen Walker.
Speaker 6: Uh, folks, grand jury see and this, watch that, and I said that earlier. For a reason, you have a grandeur in a red state like Florida. See what we not what we've yet to see. They saw enough to say, indict the former president Donald Trump, who ran in this state. In one They found a grand jury to do that.
Speaker 5: That's huge, that's not supposed to happen.
Speaker 6: Grand jury in Akron, Ohio seized the hard evidence of a young brother shot at almost one hundred times with forty six bullets hit him and decide.
Speaker 5: Not to hold a single officer.
Speaker 6: Who of the eight officers and five the shot everybody got off Scott free.
Speaker 5: Had a national margin Akron last month.
Speaker 6: This month, June twenty seventh, we invite people I know you both will be there at the Department of Justice to the man the Department of Justice initiate a pattern and practice investigation into the Akron Police Department and investigate the case of Jalen Walker to see what his civil rights were in fact violated. So you know, while we get some I mean, while people are seeking justice for Trump, we still have our lives not mattering. You know, you know, you know what I get it to Trump. You know what Trump ought to say key'all said, wait a minute, y'all, if you can't indict someone where there's video and photos of him being shot forty six times, you can let them off, why can't you let me off?
Speaker 5: You would almost be justified in saying that, what's the difference?
Speaker 6: They had the evidence, dead to rights on those eight officer in Acron did nothing and so obviously to the United States and the many of the United States and the people on these grand juries, these documents are more valuable. But again, why we're talking about agencies where their individuals working in their lives in jeopardy, and most of those people don't look like us. Now, I'm sure there's some agents of color their operatives. When to say, you know, black people have jobs in the CIA, Now people color have jobs in the CIA, But that's still the institution of the empire.
Speaker 5: That's still the institution of the empire. Jalen Walker out here on his own, any one of us out here on our.
Speaker 6: Own, there's no accountability justice for Jaalen dot us. Check your social media. But one point thirty PM a Department of Justice. If you're in the DMV, if you want to join us, and we're bringing buses from Akron. So if you're an Acron, you can jump on the bus, Hop on the bus, get on the bus, come to Washington, DC. We're gonna be out in front of the DJ making some noise for our brother. We have to we have to do something to bring this about. Mary Garland didn't want to prosecute Donald Trump. That's why he gave it to a special council. Wisely, but we got to do something about Jalen Walker. You know, let's let's get let's hold those officers accountable as well.
Speaker 3: Well, we want to say but before before you do that, Mark, tell us about what the people of Akron did.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: The legislation that's the past.
Speaker 6: Well Akron, I would hope, And unfortunately this does not get the type of coverage it deserves. Akron was Jalen Walker was shot June twenty sevens twenty twenty two. So that's why we're gathering in Washington D June twenty seven. By November of twenty twenty two, the citizens of Akron got placed on the ballot an initiative to give to establish civilian oversight of the Ariican Police Department.
Speaker 5: So less than six months and folks. That shows the power we have.
Speaker 6: In our local communities to bring about change and reform. As I've said, I know it sounds like a broken record. We will not tweet justice in policing. Police are governed locally, so we gotta get IOBO grease together. But you know, it's sometimes it's easier to tweet. Sometimes it's not as glamorous and we don't have as much time.
Speaker 5: It's too tedious to do local organizing.
Speaker 6: And we get gratified when we put something on Twitter on Instagram and it gets thousands of likes, But how many of those likes in your local community to bring the change in that local space.
Speaker 5: Akron didn't do any of that.
Speaker 6: They got on the ground and Akron focused on Akron and got that initiative on the ballot so that the civilian overside of the police part if Akron can do it, the low Akron is not any news every day. Every other city, big or small can do the same thing. So I think people really should should focus on that, you know, and not give in to the instagratification and the comfort of because because the social media is not telling you where these lights coming from and what assignment are you giving I want in York, I want you all to sign this petition. What's about to happen in Atlanta. We were down there to stop cop City. Their signature is on the ballot to vote to repeal the city Council's passage of cop City this November, and they'll probably do it. But that's real organizing. That's the discipline that it takes. And and look as we look at we're upon the sixty the anniversary of Mega Ever's assassination.
Speaker 5: Local organized.
Speaker 6: Mega wasn't shot for being a national organized that's the power of local organized. Doctor King Montgomery again, if he was around there, what we tell him to do? Oh for womer national organization and get your Instagram account. No, we gotta do the local organizing when it comes to a lot of these issues, especially the police.
Speaker 5: That's what the people in Actin did.
Speaker 2: Well Mark.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a lot because we could go on and on with this case. In that case and people some people know about cop City because we started informing them on our show and started talking about cop City, and you know, so some folks know, but some people are like what cops, Jaylen Walker, Trump, It's so many things that one time it's hard to keep up with, but it's good to know that you know, you're out there in so many different staces and then able to come and articulate you were out while being between working with Justin Jones in Tennessee. You were then back in New York for Jordan Neely to stand with Jordan, the protesters and the organizers around the murder of Jordan Neely, which we should talk about that real quick before you go. Then you you know, back and forth, and Akron helping to manage things there, showed up.
Speaker 1: For the folks at cop City.
Speaker 3: It's something to be said about all of that, because it's a lot of work and it takes a lot of resources to move around from state to state and be there to give some of that wisdom that you have to these movements that are being led largely by younger organizers, younger organizers and younger activists.
Speaker 1: And I know that everybody.
Speaker 3: That you've been working with appreciates your involvement and the knowledge that you have just a wealth of knowledge. I know certainly we do it until freedom, and we do personally, you know, my son, and so we just want to salute you, first of all for what you've been doing and how consistent you've been in this movement for a very very long time. And and I did want to talk about Oh shoot, I forgot what was it?
Speaker 1: What was about?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Did you all see that for Jordan Nearly?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: That that Daniel Perry came out with a statement where he sat down with.
Speaker 1: He did a video. Did you see this? It just came out yesterday.
Speaker 3: He did a video recording and one of the things he says in his video is that he was he was his life was threatened, and he had no choice but to do what he did because he was protecting himself and he was protecting the other people on the train. I'm still who else has corroborated the story that his life was in danger, because I'm not heard one person say that Jordan Nearly touched, lunged at, or did anything to anybody. And and maybe I'm wrong about this because I know Mark, you know most of the details. Did we not hear that that that, uh, Daniel Perry approached Jordan Nearly from behind? So how are you threatened if you went behind somebody and snuck up on And that's what the reporter said.
Speaker 1: The reporter or the journalist.
Speaker 3: The journalist who was there that recorded is said that Daniel Perry saw Jordan Neely yelling and screaming and that he snuck upon him from behind and grabbed him around his neck, which is which based upon what we see in the video, that looks about right.
Speaker 6: Well, and you can't you can't put somebody in a lock like that unless you are behind them. But but here's here's the thing. We've not heard that he was threatened, but then we know he was. Why was he threatened? Because he was black? And people like Daniel Perry are existentially threatened by black people just whatever we're doing, and if we're loud, especially we're doing something, or just there's something too. People have a fear of homeless people. They see homeless people and they feel like homeless people are gonna do something to him or and it's it's it's absurd. But I doubt that if Jordan Neely was an unhigh I was a white person, that he would have done it that way or reacted in that way.
Speaker 5: So you know, if I'm the prosecutor, I'm going to get into that. What were you, how did he threaten you? What were you afraid of?
Speaker 6: And then bring out the inherent racism in his perspective, in his lens to get this bs manslaughter charl he should be that the charge should be higher, should not be manslaughter, because so you got to break down the amount of time, you know, and all the witnesses covering for him, because there's a there's a moment in time when he made a decision to put him in that headlock and choke him. Were they in a confrontation. It doesn't manslaughter require something accidental. But what gives you the right to put another human being in choko? Come on, mi, let meet him, go down subway there and put them back in choco.
Speaker 1: We can't do that a white man at that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, we can't do that.
Speaker 6: Just you're busy to make you business, go put some back in choke. Guess it's not what you do. You can't just do that and then say manslaughter, which suggests, well, you know, it's a little people saying and it was an accident. Ain't no accident. If I go down to put somebody in a choko and that is a lethal thing, mostly, how many people know how to put somebody in.
Speaker 5: Choco and kill him? You have to be taught that. I don't say that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Y'all told me right now, go put somebody in choko. I wouldn't know how to do it. I see what I see on TV, but I you know, I mess it up. I don't know.
Speaker 3: So if you are a marine, which means you're a part of law enforcement, you know exactly how.
Speaker 5: To do it. That's a military mood. It is a lethal, fatal and deadly mood. And he made a decision at a point to do that.
Speaker 6: And when he made that decision, that's what why it has to be looked at.
Speaker 5: Is it manslaughter is a second degree?
Speaker 6: It could still be first degree because the moment you premeditated, you know, I'm gonna kill this person, But when did you decide to do that?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 6: Is it an accidental manslaughter kind of piece? If just because someone says I'm hungry and I'm tired, okay, and then if I kill him, then that's kind of in the realm of it, because that's what people do. When people say they're hunger and tired, they might get killed. So that's common.
Speaker 5: No, it's not.
Speaker 6: You made a decision when he said that that you were sick and tired of hearing his vite, his voice. You were disgusted by the way he looked and that he was black, and you made a decision in your mind, you premeditated that went over there and killed him.
Speaker 2: Period sounds like they weren't murder than me.
Speaker 1: But hey, who are we We don't know nothing.
Speaker 5: Right now, we know we are we were.
Speaker 6: The sisters and the brothers. We're black, and we know that there's a different it's sickening. There's a different standard of justice for us, a different standard of treatment.
Speaker 5: I was just with Merrily Evers. They shot her husband down like he was a dog.
Speaker 6: And how many years did it take for that killer to be brought to justice, the woman who lied on him until.
Speaker 5: I was just in Jackson, Mississippi.
Speaker 6: The tell families there she was able to leave here and die peacefully without ever being charged for that last she told on Emmetel. So we know what this is and and that's why you know, who cares about Donald Trump as a person. But the question becomes is is this is this one opportunity for the justice system to actually be fair? Donald Trump gets off, It'll just confirm what we've already known that it's not fair, and then how many deaths has he caused with his behavior versus ones we don't even cause, And then we have to answer for ourselves. We help, we're taking a trial, we're convicted, we're locked up doing serious hard time. Most of us for nonviolent crimes. Haven't put our hands on anybody. Folks still serving time for some kind of drug offense or something like that. So that's that's the problem with this country. That's a double stand. That's why we keep fighting. You know, everywhere you listen all places I've been, everywhere I've been, y'all being so y'all, don't act like I'm going these places by myself.
Speaker 5: We running around y'all.
Speaker 6: But still it's not I say this in closing, if if everybody listening to this podcast raise their hand and wanted to take an assignment on an issue affecting our people, there will still be a million leftover. That's how much stuff we face every way, every day, on every level. And it's impossible for a couple of us to help everybody. That's why if we do stuff right where we are, because stuffing some of you listening, stuff going on right in your own community. We don't even know about it, and the news ain't even covering, but you do, and you can organize around it, and then you know, black folks, you sing a song in church, right in the corner where you are, right in the corner where you are, someone far from harbor, you may help across the bar, right in the corner where you are, so you can make a difference, and when Carl will be there to support you. But don't wait on social media, don't wait on us. Just organize and get into it, and let's get some of our people some more.
Speaker 5: The freedom that we deserve.
Speaker 2: Sounds about right to me.
Speaker 3: Great, Mark, you on it, you on point. Thank you very much for joining us today. We needed that update. We don't want to just talk. We wanted to have somebody on here that know a little bit of something about a sun.
Speaker 1: That's thanks Mark, We appreciate you.
Speaker 6: Reverend Thompson, thank you for having me. Blessed to be here with you.
Speaker 5: Both. Continue folks to support until freedom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mark Thompson of make It Playing, You got your own show that folks need to support. Tell people how they can catch you, where they can follow you.
Speaker 5: Make itplain dot com. That's the easy place to go.
Speaker 6: But wherever you download your podcast, make it playing with Reverend Mark Thompson.
Speaker 5: It's everywhere you can download it.
Speaker 6: We just recently posted an interview we did ten years ago with Merrily Evers which she disclosed that when she and her husband asked for extra security from the NAACP, they denied it and the NAACP later fifty years later apologized for that. And it's a very poignant story that she shares. So folks, so yes, please make it plain with Rivermark Thomas. Where you get your podcasts, Makeaplaine dot com and let's get out all get out here and get them get into it and get involved.
Speaker 1: All right, Peace, thank you, Mark, Peace King.
Speaker 3: I appreciate whenever we get to have you know, Mark on the show, because he really, even though he's an activist, he's a thought leader, and I think a lot of times people don't necessarily give him credit or maybe they just don't know.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like certain people get all the attention and whatever. They just say stupid shit all the time and stuff you know that don't even matter, and then the people who actually are like out there on the ground that they get drowned out.
Speaker 1: It's just very weird. We live in weird, weird times.
Speaker 4: We live in trendy times, you know, and that's that's what it is. And you just got to acknowledge that. And what I realized that hard work and real work, substantive work, outlastes everything, you know. It's like it's like when you look at certain brands, they just they don't go nowhere. I don't give fuck what happens. Polo ain't going nowhere. It might not be the hottest thing for a day, and it might this and that and other brands come up with some new shit that people were in.
Speaker 2: Polo's gonna be there, you know.
Speaker 4: So my thing is to just be Polo and be consistent and be you know, and have a brand that everybody knows that this is what you get with me.
Speaker 2: In consistency.
Speaker 1: I like that, Just be Polo, hey.
Speaker 3: I mean I wouldn't necessarily use Polo out in the world.
Speaker 1: It's like I would probably say something like just the.
Speaker 3: Time, you know, or just be because Polo probably has a history of racism to.
Speaker 1: Who the hell knows. I mean, the point is so well taken.
Speaker 3: The point is so well taken because you know that Mark would be polo, right, like somebody that's been out here consistently for a long time, that has a lot of knowledge and and and he's the strategist, you know.
Speaker 2: So all those fails, you're like, well, who can we get this?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 2: Well, I know, Mark nos It's like you're saying.
Speaker 4: I'm going somewhere if they I need to find an outfit, I can't. Well if I put on a good polo, you know, rugby, I ain't gonna lose. They ain't gonna say nothing wrong. Give me a good color to match polo Rugby.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 1: Get laughed at you.
Speaker 2: I gonna get laughed. There ain't nobody was going but you got polo. You know. It ain't much you can say. And then what happens is every now and.
Speaker 4: Then they get into the season where they trendy, where they where they you know, they come up with something that's even hot.
Speaker 2: So you never lose a polo. The only thing you can do is win to struggle that.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to help. We took a turn to Mark and Polo.
Speaker 4: But speaking of a short thing, no, I don't know if you had the opportunity to see the fight last night, and it was I.
Speaker 1: Don't know nothing about the There was a fight after the fight, but.
Speaker 3: I don't know about I didn't know nothing about a fight was happening until after the fight.
Speaker 2: There was so much going on, you know, there was so my other don't get it. It's so layered.
Speaker 4: There was a fight between Floyd Mayweather Junior and John Gotti the Third.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, whoy's junior.
Speaker 2: Floyd Mayweather Junior from Floyd Mayweather is junior? He is a junior. That's who he is.
Speaker 1: Oh right, because his father his mother.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's fine, because I was about to say, wait a minute, so you're telling me that because I thought.
Speaker 1: I was all the way off. If you're.
Speaker 4: Floyd Floyd regular, Floyd, Lloyd Champ, Grand Champ. That's why I said, you know, it's a sure thing. You know, Floyd gonna win. So you know, the regular Champ was fighting against John Gotti the third.
Speaker 2: Who is John.
Speaker 1: Gotti's real John Gotti?
Speaker 3: Because I thought it was like a nickname, No, herd gotty, No, it's.
Speaker 4: John Gotti's son, his real one, the third. There was this match that it really heated up around the next last couple of days. You know, they've been scheduling, but I didn't really see the promotion for it into the last few days. You know, it was in Miami. You know, Floyd was doing all type of workouts at the Fountain Blue. We had all type of events at the Fountain Blue. They had the face over at the fountains with all types of things. So it was a Miami event. And then it just started picking up and I started saying, all right, so Floyd fight, let me, let me tune into it. So I'm you know, I'm laying here after a long day, and so the first thing I don't get right was for the It was the bout was scheduled for eight rounds, but they stopped it at six rounds. Now, for these six rounds, John Gotti the third did not fight. He probably do one or two punches. Floyd was just pretty much treating him.
Speaker 2: Like a punch event. It was like an exids. I'm like, what is he doing? Is he in there of the fight?
Speaker 4: So what I don't get is so there was after he was getting beat up every round, he started grabbing Floyd. Floyd was talking to him, just talking to him because he probably was trying to bait him to fight, like fight I'm just you just target practice. At this point, you throwing probably one of two punches around. After the referee told him, hey, it's too much talking and it's too much holding. It happens again. I'm gonna end the fight. So right after that, probably two minutes later, that happened again. He ends the fight. At that point, John Gotty third starts going crazy. He starts throwing a bunch of punches. Now you ain't doing nothing. You didn't have this energy the whole fight. The whole fight, you sitting there just getting punched in the face and blocking. Now when the fight is over, you you turn into an incredible hulk. You want to start throwing punch and then you still get punched across the ring. I don't get why you had this energy after the fight was over, but you didn't have that energy during the fight. It's like if you would have had that energy during the fight, you probably more than like that. You would have still got beat up, but it would have been a fight at least would have looked like you was staying out there.
Speaker 2: You now you rageingr well.
Speaker 4: So everybody comes on the stage, it's a it's mayhem, is a melee. You know he's they back him into the corner because now he doesne swung on Floyd. Now everybody from Floyd's kid, like you see they all on the stage. Dudes, I know people, we know they just running on the stage like big dudes coming. They got them back into a corner. So at some point the guy gets up the stage.
Speaker 1: It turns it to the people.
Speaker 2: Yep, the whole TMT team.
Speaker 3: And that was because at some point, non boxing match related, the gotty child, I mean, excuse me, the gotty dude tried to attack Floyd like on a different he.
Speaker 4: Just ran because standing he just running, charging him, going crazy at that point. So now they're like, no, this ain't boxing no more. This match is over you You're taking this somewhere else. So now you know, people running on the running on the stage, you know, to get involved at that point. For by the good thirty minutes, don't.
Speaker 1: Have the police or the security.
Speaker 4: As security was not it was nothing they could do. It was out of control. Like I'm telling you, it's complete mayhem. So I'm watching this on TV for thirty minutes straight.
Speaker 1: No huh, it was on the television.
Speaker 2: Camera did not turn off.
Speaker 4: They showed everybody that you see people on the sideline, you see it just was you can hear people. You could tell that there was a lot going on, not just on the stage. And then his train up was getting into it with other people, so that turned into a thing back and forth with them.
Speaker 2: So my I don't know.
Speaker 4: So then it gets backstage and someone that I didn't know, allegedly it.
Speaker 2: Was Joscelyn Hernandez.
Speaker 4: I just see this woman whooping everybody's ass, like I mean, she throwing blows, she wrestling, she kicking then and broke her up four or five times.
Speaker 2: She still So what.
Speaker 4: I want to do is I want to I want to give a lot of props to a lot of the men that were there because I watched her.
Speaker 2: It's this one dude. I hope we showed the cliff. I'm gonna find it.
Speaker 4: But it was this one white man, I think he was a security guard. And she slapped this man four times in his face clean and he didn't lift in hand to harm her. He didn't retaliate, he didn't block, he took the thing and and and just shielded up from going where she was trying to go smack this.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I hear she put it.
Speaker 4: I heard she went in jail, so that what happened. So after the big main label Joscelyn whatever that goes on. So my second I don't.
Speaker 2: Get it right.
Speaker 1: You can't have like three out of it.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to tell you it's layer, this layer, because it's too much. Today, I wake up and who I believe to be is jong Gott his daughter or granddaughter?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I can't confirm, nor than.
Speaker 1: I his daughter.
Speaker 2: She threatens Floyd's daughter.
Speaker 4: Right, not only does she threatened Floyd's daughter, who has nothing to do with none of this event.
Speaker 2: He was at the November She wasn't on those stage. She had her son, She literally had her baby.
Speaker 4: Floyd came out with his grandson, the first time people actually had a picture of physically seeing his grandson. He came out, walked to the stage with his grandson. So his daughter is deal with a grandson. This lady decides to go on to social media threatened their daughter, calling them zoo animals. And I'm trying to figure out what did Dad have to do with anything? You know, like we did this this underlying racism of you know, the zoo animals she had a baby with an animal, and they all zoo animals, and you know, and and it was really sad because now it turns into something else. You know that that those were two people who got to a situation. There were two camps, this and that. Now you you got this racially motivated because I see a bunch of black people like, yo, this ain't going down like that. Like I don't get for I don't know what the fuck you calling zoo animals and this and that, and now it turns into a racial thing that didn't have, So I don't want to get. I don't get what she thought she was doing with that. I don't even get how you thought you was even getting involved with that girl. She'd had nothing to.
Speaker 2: Do with it.
Speaker 3: I thought that what would you know what was said on behind the scenes. But regardless, I thought that one Gotty was a nickname. No, I don't even know that the Gotti family still was doing anything. So this, you know, I I recognize that eyes Mika Mallory am not in the I don't even know what's going on, So I get it.
Speaker 1: But that's what I thought.
Speaker 3: So that's first second of all, I thought that these people were which still would have been bad.
Speaker 1: But I thought they were like LATINX.
Speaker 3: Folks, Latinos who were using the Gotti as like you know, I'm giant Gotti, like you know, I'm a killer like type of things.
Speaker 1: So the fine.
Speaker 3: So then I so I asked the question on shape room because I really seriously wanted to know is the woman white?
Speaker 1: Because I see the woman, she looks like she's white.
Speaker 3: But I, of course we know a lot of Latinos that they look they can pass their white passing. So I asked the question, and within seconds there are hundreds of people like, yes, that she is white as snow and Italian and this is, you know, really a John Gotti family member. And I'm like, oh, this is really like not okay, Like you can't just call people zoo animals.
Speaker 1: That shit is bad.
Speaker 2: You can't call black people.
Speaker 1: When did they take this? She take it down?
Speaker 2: Or you don't know, I have no idea, haven't you know, I haven't been.
Speaker 1: I just seen you wouldn't know how to find her.
Speaker 2: Try.
Speaker 4: It's just it's just it's it's unfortunate, man, you know, for the you know, shout out to Floyd for he went out there and and and showed why he's, you know, arguably the greatest boxer ever lived. He went out there and treated this man like what he was.
Speaker 1: He was like, did you think you were gonna win the fight?
Speaker 2: But the thing is not even I just think I would think that you're gonna fight.
Speaker 1: Else happened, Something else happened you. It's gonna come out, I promise you.
Speaker 3: Is there some more details here that have been left out of the public distance if.
Speaker 2: That was left out? Is this right, Floyd? I think what happens is this Floyd is tired.
Speaker 4: He thinks that it's really sad that and the guys at MM a fighter you know, the second boxing match, and you know, he feels like people disrespect the sport of boxes.
Speaker 2: You know, you got these YouTube boxes.
Speaker 4: You got people that just think they're gonna come from MMA and they gonna fight him and get in the ring. And if I can make fifty to sixty million to beat you up and the MUNI humiliate you, then I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 2: And i'ma and I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 4: While I do it, I'm gonna show you the skill set that it takes to be where I'm at. And I and I'm gonna beat you up and embarrass you for even wanting to challenge me. But thinking that you in the realm that you could get on live TV and challenge somebody like me who has established something, it's actually disrespectful, you know what I'm saying. I think that's I think that's the mind frame that look Floyd is coming from at this point or you So, y'all, y'all got enough money, y'all gonna scream got e gotty, you know, And he kept parting, he kept you know, he was helding him going gott ee gotty every round.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, scream gotty because it's like, what the fuck you?
Speaker 4: I think y'all think I became the best I've been fighting my whole life since I was ten and eleven years old. To let a nigga that just decide he gonna wake up tomorrow come here and beat me, Like, why would you even think that?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: And I think that it's disrespectful to him. So that's what that's.
Speaker 1: What is the Boxing Commission called the Boxing Commission.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but this is a this is not even part of sanctus. These are what you call exhibitions.
Speaker 1: You know, somebody is over the exhibitions.
Speaker 4: And the exhibition but it doesn't it doesn't count and just you know the ranking of the real boxing commissions. So there are certain elements that don't that you know, you don't have to adhere to to you know, to be involved in these.
Speaker 3: Where's the ball out going to come from? Like who has to respond to is.
Speaker 2: The people who the Zeus network? Like I heard that there's network.
Speaker 3: I'm the same people that carrying that carry uh blue face and.
Speaker 2: They performing opening up him?
Speaker 1: Who's that network?
Speaker 2: Why they got to do better?
Speaker 4: And the thing is this we like for me, it's just like you blame them, no, but you it's not so much that you can't blame them.
Speaker 2: I think what happens is this.
Speaker 4: When you utilize and you try to profit off the least in the bottom of the culture, right when you don't give a fuck understand that where Kashan in blue Face all right now, Like that's not some.
Speaker 2: Shit that you even should want to explod.
Speaker 4: So the fact that you put them on the same stage as the same like you're looking for some level of controversies. You know, people are tuning in because they like, oh, I know they don't even fuck with each other. They've been back and forth. He's been disrespecting her this and that. Maybe the baby mama is there, maybe the terms of you you you're hoping that there's a level of some type of controversy that's to pay attention, because yeah, you're looking for that energy.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: So just like when you bring Jocelyn, when you Jocelyn has been banned from every TV show they got, just think about it. She's been banned from every love and hip hop band to the other show that she just had, They Got, the Other Fight, the College Here They Band. She's been banned from networks, whole networks. Is like, nah, we're not fucking at all. And you decide that you're gonna say, you know what, that's exactly what you want. We want the person that's so uncontrollable that that people want to see it. And that means that you don't have really any standards. So now when she goes there and she acts like motherfucking Rambo and she's beating up everybody and jumping around, now they gonna sue her, and they gonna sue you nice.
Speaker 3: And what I will tell you what my final word is, they put her ass in jail.
Speaker 1: Today in jail. Last night, monkey all you want, but your ass is going to jail.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're gonna put her in jail. Man, So you know, you know, once again, shout out to Floyd. And you know, I just think that we as a people there.
Speaker 1: Ain't got our.
Speaker 2: Friend.
Speaker 4: But he with tm T, Yeah was there. Man, shout out to bad is another one. Good brother, you know he was. He was respectful, you know, you know, I see and made sure he didn't get into no melee.
Speaker 2: You know he could have.
Speaker 1: But that's this is a lot.
Speaker 2: It's a lot. Man.
Speaker 4: Shout out to my man p T. I see, I see all of you know, Floyd's people there.
Speaker 1: But right mm hmm, this is I mean, you know, I am like hmm.
Speaker 3: I woke up and started scrolling and the shade room had a whole bunch of you know, they be ready to put anything bad that happened.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's what this coach box telling you all about it.
Speaker 4: Culture cannot wait to expose the bottom of the ship that we dealing with, man, and unfortunately that's what we are. Man. And with that we come to the end of another episode. Shout out the good Reverend Doctor Mark Thompson for his expertise and everything. You know, we call him all for everything because he pretty much knows all of the stuff. To shout out to him and shout out to you for always supporting us, making us the number one number one podcasts in the world. And we're gonna be adding some new things to Street Politicians. We got some new stuff we're gonna run by y'all, So I want you to pay attention as we revent and make it the greatest podcast ever. It's number one, but were talking about the greatest podcast ever is about to come, so we want to say thank y'all for that. Tamika once again. You know all month is your birthday, so continue, y'all done. That's how we That's how the tourist feel about the Geminis. We we do us until y'all come, So continue to celebrate and we love y'all.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Once again, I'm not gonna always be right to make it d marriages and I can always be wrong, but we both always and I mean always, always always be authentic.
Speaker 1: Ease.
Speaker 3: Listen to Street Politicians on the Black Effect Network on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 4: And catch us every single Wednesday for the video version of street politicians on iwomen dot TV.
Speaker 2: That's how we owned