Speaker 1: Hey, before we start the episode, we're gonna remind everybody, man, we got one of the biggest radio shows in the country, syndicated in almost one hundred cities all over. Shout out to iHeartRadio. All right, some of the latest cities that we've been able to add. Man, want to give a shout out to ninety three point nine and the Beat in Honolulu. That's right, Hawaii, We over there going crazy. I also want to give a shout out Hot ninety eight three and Tucson. Shout out to Tucson going crazy. Also want to give a shout out to Wild ninety four one in Tampa going crazy. We just got Richmond. We also just got the good folks in Bakersfield at Hot one O four to seven. So we're going crazy on the radio with my partner James Andre Jefferson Junior for the Bootleg keV Show. So make sure you tune in and you can listen anywhere on that iHeart Radio app. That's right, Let's get into the interview, all right, man, Bootleg cap Podcast live from Saint Petersburg, Florida at Wild ninety four to one. I'm like, man, when I come to Tampa, I got to tap in with my guy ten ninety Jacobs here. How you doing, bro, Bro?
Speaker 2: I'm good. How you doing?
Speaker 1: Yo? It's crazy like seeing you without a hat like every like the last few interviews I've seen, I'm like, yo, you like without the tattoos, like you know what I mean, Like you look like you can sell mortgages, bro.
Speaker 2: So I have people saying that shit the other day. They're like, you really white boy in it right now?
Speaker 1: Super super white boy.
Speaker 2: I mean it's it's convenient, like just throwing a hat on. You don't have to get your hair cut actually the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's like a lot of people thinking on fucking ball too, So sometimes I gotta switch it up in.
Speaker 1: You know yo. So you know I kind of came up in the Tampa area earlier on in my career. Uh, you moved out here when you were thirteen.
Speaker 2: I moved to Florida when I was thirteen. I was visiting Tampa on weekends, and then I think I was like fourteen fifteen when I actually moved to Tampa.
Speaker 1: So like you, essentially you were when you were getting into trouble early on, it was here.
Speaker 2: It was all down there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So like did you guys, did you ever go to like clubs guy back in the day?
Speaker 2: Nah, I just heard about it, So you never actually, like, would you like.
Speaker 1: Fuck around any board at all?
Speaker 2: I was like too young falling that ship, Okay, you know what I mean? And I never did like teen clubs and ship like you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Just wasn't in none of that, So I never really got to experience e boys nightlife or anything like that.
Speaker 1: It's what I mean. Obviously, the strip clubs here, I feel like, are wildly overrated, but it is a strip club city.
Speaker 2: You think they're overrated, they are. Ye, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean when you go to Miami and you go to Booby Trapper, you go, I've never been a Booby Trap or you go to Nah I went to Uh, I think Cheetahs.
Speaker 2: It's like twenty four hours. Yeah, I went to that ship.
Speaker 1: The thing is is that they have the most strip clubs per capita in Tampa. Yah, which doesn't mean sometimes it's like quality over quantity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it also means like damn that every girl you meet out here has stripped before.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so like the uh, the Tampa lineage is essentially a girl will start out at wing House or Hooters, it's respectable, then hit the bottle ser and then you know, and then and then, and then all of a sudden you might go to Dollhouse. You might be like, hey, what the fuck's going on? How you doing? And then back in my day out here it was Reality Kings right after, you know, or Brassers or whatever. But you know, now it's like straight to only fans. Yeah it is Yankee now. But chats all had a lot of fun out here.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: It's a good place, yo. So how's everything been for you?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Obviously you've had a crazy last like four years or so, just kind of turning up in terms of this this content space, Like, are you you're the kind of creator who we're talking about this a little bit where you got you got some enemies out there just the nature of what you do exposing people's paperwork? Is it like, you know, I always talk with Adam about this where I'm like, man, I don't know how Adam does what he does, because that motherfucker always got to be looking over his shoulder for you. Is it like, are you like, are you like super worried about ever having to like, you know, deal with that kind of shit in person. You know, I feel like.
Speaker 2: I'm already of very like hyper aware type of person, but that comes from like prison and everything else, you know, So basically like the career, like it just heightened everything. I don't necessarily feel like I have enemies because a lot of this shit is just internet shit. There hasn't been a shot fired, you know what I'm saying. I feel like it would be more likely for me to run into a situation where somebody's trying to rob me for my chain or something, then especially out here, then over like some rap beef shit, you know what I mean, Because it's like, it's just not that I've ran into a rap that fucking roll aloud that I dropped paperwork on. Nothing happened.
Speaker 1: Who was it.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna put his name out there so we don't crank up a situation, right. I also think that the person thought I was their size, and when they saw me in real life, they're like, oh, Jay kind of big. Yeah, it just was nothing, So you know, but it's just situations like that, like if it was really that, you would have pressed it. Yeah, and on me the president, I'm go going to drop your paperwork you're supposed to press that line.
Speaker 1: It's not yet, that's it. You're doing your like you're yeah.
Speaker 2: Like, bro, if I see you, I'm not gonna come at you. So that's why I don't feel like with enemies because of what enemies is like, it's going both ways. Well, but sees who first, right, you know? But yeah, I mean when I'm out, I'm very aware of everybody. And you know, obviously, when you become knowing people are looking at you, you want to know why they're looking this and that, and you know, so a lot of things changed, but so.
Speaker 1: You end up. I know, you did a lot of juvie time. You spent about thirty six months in prison altogether.
Speaker 2: It was less than that because I got six months time served in the county and I think like two months gain time.
Speaker 1: Obviously, I'm a West Coast guy. I'm from Arizona, so the prison politics are a lot different than Cali. But it's a lot of like still, it's it's Arian nation, It's Mexican mafia, you know, La, It's the north siders, the South siders, and you know the others, and obviously all the blacks roll together. How are like the politics in Florida in terms of county. If you if you got beef with a set and you guys are in county together, it's up. But once you guys hit prison, you guys are rolling together because it's a race thing. What what are that the dynamics like out here in terms of you're also a white blood?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you ever played grandv Ado? Of course, it's like that. There's no rules. You do whatever the.
Speaker 1: Fuck you want out here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's very like there's no politics. Interesting, there's there's none. So the Aryan Brotherhood and all that, it's not sanctioned in the state of Florida. So they have a homegrown gang called Unforgiven. That's the whites. They got swastickers, cracker boats, all that shit. Then you got bloods, crabs, you got MS thirteen, you got Serenos, you got Latin Kings, you got every fucking thing basically.
Speaker 1: And all those people are just on their own.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's like, nah, you got clicks, like people all click up, like in the county jail in Tampa. It's gonna be a bloodhouse. Yeah, it's gonna be almost all bloods. You're gonna have Latin Kings in there the Kings fuck with the Bloods and then you know, you might have a couple of cribs, a couple of gds or whatever. But the county out here wasn't really rocking like that. It's more so like hood beef, like, oh he from the West, he from the North, he's from the East, whatever, like just hood shit. And when you go to prison, it depends on where you land at. So like we got Zo's in Florida.
Speaker 1: Of course, so.
Speaker 2: Zmf Is on Mafia Family. They're a major gang in the Florida prison system. There's those, the Bloods and the Kings really run shit. Like those are the three big factors anywhere you land at. So it's like in Cali it might be a race riot or something. Over here, it's gonna be like the Bloods versus Zo's.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, definitely a lot of race riots even like yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: There's not really any race riots here. I'm gonna be honest, and people don't like it when I say this, but it's like white people aren't really a factor in Florida State prison m M. So it's like if you're white, like obviously you're more in tune with the hip hop shit right, Yeah, you're not gonna get no love in that bitch, Like you really gotta be with the shit or you just you know, people are gonna just abuse you because it's like you already kind of don't fit in, so you really gotta make yourself fit. And the white guys that go to Florida State Prison that have gang affiliations, some of them, you know, we'll see it through. Some of them will get xed out, some of them will get into the race killed. Nah. Like I knew a kid named t K who I was really cool with in prison, and he was part of the Unforgiven. He had a fucking swastick on the back of his head. He had fucking Nazi bolts in between his eyes. And the thing is like everybody'll associate with each other. It's not like we can't sit together. We can't. We don't have those politicis. So like, yeah, like you were a little Nazi, but you listen to Boosy, you know what I mean. So it's different. TK he got his throat cut because when he came to prison, he from clear Water. When he came to prison, he was a GD the GDS, so he went from GD to well, you gotta think you forget for black dude.
Speaker 1: He chose up. Essentially, if a black.
Speaker 2: Dude cuts your throat with a box cutter, you're not gonna want to be around them. So he went to where people fucked with him and.
Speaker 1: Just went all in on the tattoos and.
Speaker 2: He went all out because it's like, all right, now you're committed, you know, And he had. He had a lot of respecting that he was going knife for knife with people and fucking. He wasn't a big dude, but he had a lot of.
Speaker 1: Heart, damn. And it's almost like if you're the unforgiven cats, you're probably like, well, we kind of know this ain't really you, so you got to show us that you're with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's that's also the manipulation is like, oh they don't they don't like you. They're not gonna fully embrace you. You should come to us, stick with your race. Like bro TK was trying to get me to go to that show. I'm ain't going to that shit. Shit is I shouldn't even sound right, you know, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Get did he get out? Uh?
Speaker 2: He got out of prison. I try to get him to be a YouTube fucking whatever, have a prison channel. He started doing it, things went left. He did ten years bro and he wh when he was like fifteen, he was struggling mentally, ended up in Oklahoma, beat his sister half to death. He got like twenty something years now.
Speaker 1: Crazy. Yeah, yeah, I think what people don't understand is when you're institutionalized.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You know, both my cousins at a cousin who's half Mexican, who ran the Mexican mafia in the Arizona prisons. Nobody knew he was half white, straightcholo. He was beefing with my other cousin who ran the Arian Nation. Both of them are dead. Well, no, my cousin, Sheldon's in prison right now. He's doing like twenty five years for a murder. But uh, my cousin Aaron ended up passing away in prison. But these motherfuckers was worn with each other. They grew up together, right, they like got in trouble together, they got arrested together, and then nobody knew that they were cousins, you know what I'm saying. Like, but the race warshit was, man, Some of these stories these guys would tell me, Like my cousin Aaron. He said, they would like everybody with shit and pissing a bucket, they would boil that shit and throw it on somebody from like a different race or whatever. I'm like, bro, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: The most racial shit you'll see in Florida State Prisoner is just white boys just get victimized. So it's like punks boys, like the gay shit that goes on, Like it's mostly white boys that are getting turned out.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, like you can't go to you just can't go and just be like a normal white dudent and just be like I'm just fine.
Speaker 2: You gotta put metal in somebody, bro, you gotta really do something to somebody. And that's the thing is like when I went in there, I was trying to be as turned up as possible. But within my first year, I got cut, I got poked up, I got hit with a brick, I got all type of shit, you know. So it's like you're gonna get hit it too. You're not just gonna go in there and be flawless, but for sure you gotta do some shit.
Speaker 1: Anything that was serious enough to wethell you might lose your life.
Speaker 2: Nah, none of it nah, Because when I got cut. That's the most blood I've ever scene. But it was like not that serious. That's how I got this little.
Speaker 1: Scotter of the crazy.
Speaker 2: When I got cut, it went from here down the hill.
Speaker 1: You you know, obviously it's not the easiest thing. It's a lot easier said than done to be able to put yourself away from that lifestyle and pivot, you know what I'm saying, and at least kind of have because you know what you do and what you started to do with YouTube. It's not something that just anybody can do who's a convict. It takes It takes a lot, you know what I'm saying, Like, it takes a lot of dedication. I'm sure your first video didn't go crazy, you know, like.
Speaker 2: It's I ain't gonna lie my first video went crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh. He's like, well, actually, bro, the way.
Speaker 2: YouTube started for me was not like genuine I guess right. So I've seen an interview on this channel called Lockdown twenty three and one, okay, and Josh, he goes by the nickname Death, He was like, right, crazy, But I think it's more so like to dude with like the call of duty shit, Like there is this game attag or whatever. He's a cool dude, family man, and he was one of like the original prison channels and he would interview people. So I watched an interview with him, interview this white blood from Virginia, and I'm like, man, this whole story sounds like bullshit, like how the fuck are you a white blood? But you didn't get to know gangster shit in prison, like you ain't get stabbed, you ain't stabbed nothing, you ain't you know, Like, how the fuck did you just have it that easy? And then he said he wasn't blood anymore. But he's like speaking in code with the host. So that's like me, like saying certain shit that you don't even know what it is, just to try to sound cool on you know. And I was like, man, this shit sounds fake as fuck. So I reached out the death on Facebook, like yo, interview me. I wrote a little paragraph. Everybody was liking it. He brought me off for an interview. That interview went crazy, and he was the one that was like, yo, you should start a channel. I started the channel. The first deo went.
Speaker 1: Up, what was your first video?
Speaker 2: I forget what it was on, maybe like Florida Florida toa to test the hot because a lot of people never heard of that shit. I just sat in front of a shitty camera in an empty room in an apartment and talked for like thirty forty minutes about memories. Yeah, just talking about like yeah.
Speaker 1: For people who don't know what that is, it's essentially like checking your temperature, making sure like if you're.
Speaker 2: A test to hot. Right, it's really something that comes from the Florida JIT camps. So in California they got, what's what's the fucking It's not adult prison to you. Shit, yeah, juvi, not juvie. It's above that.
Speaker 1: So it's like in between.
Speaker 2: I forget what it's called in Cali. But see here you got juvie. A lot of people got my life story fucked up. They think I just did straight juvie time. That's not what a JIT camp is. Jig campus state prison. Well what happens is if it's your first time in state prison from fourteen to twenty four years old, you're going to jitcamp.
Speaker 1: That's what you could be twenty four locked up with a fifteen year old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're just gonna be in a different dorm, right, But when we go to state prison. We're on the bus with all of the adults. We get separated at reception. So I went to the Central Florida Reception Center that's in Orlando. I get put an ah storm that's held on them. This is jitcamp. This is where everybody's getting slashed. You got kids getting fucked with broomsticks. You got people getting lit on fire, poked the fuck up like two hundred times. So that's where the t oage comes in. Right, So you come in, We're gonna look at your tag, you know, to find out where the fuck you from, because the tag on your DC number is gonna say the city or mine. It was a C, so if you're from Tampa, you normally get a T. I gotta see my DC number zero seven sixty five to two. So if I got to see, they're gonna be like, oh, where the fuck you from? You're from Central Florida. Where at I'm from Tampa. Oh, Tampa's over there, you know what I'm saying. Or it's like, oh, we don't fuck with Tampa. And now you're in a whole situation. But it's your wah. If it's your people doing it from your city, they're gonna act like for one, they're not from your city, or if like, if you a crip, all the crips are gonna act like their bloods to see how you react, like you surrounded by straight enemies.
Speaker 1: It's it's kind of like to test your character, and it's certain.
Speaker 2: Test, but it's a pain test. You're gonna get held down and putting the fucking full Nelson then stabbed or a piece of a fence like a hundred times, and they're gonna see what the fuck you do? You know what I'm saying, You had people had like lighters and ship They hold motherfuckers down, put their pants down, light, they digging nuts on fire. Yeah, they're trying to extort you.
Speaker 1: When you say extore it like what so so.
Speaker 2: They'll ask you or you're gonna break it off. If you say yeah, nothing else is gonna happen to you. You're gonna get treated. No one's gonna bother you, no one's gonna fuck with you. But when that money comes from your family, it's getting took.
Speaker 1: So essentially you can stop whatever is happening to you, but.
Speaker 2: You could break it off as soon as you walk in the dorm.
Speaker 1: But when you stop. That means that you're all right now I gotta pay people. Yeah, you're like property damn. So the longer you deal with the tah, the more like like you get on the other side of it. Right. I would thing, if someone set your dick on fire, what are we even talking about? You? Nah? Bro?
Speaker 2: Like like like, I mean that happened to one kid that I heard of. I never actually met the kid. It was in a different dorm, but you know, his dick hole shut so he had to get sent to a different prison.
Speaker 1: Was he a fucking tramers?
Speaker 2: Nah, it's just the kid that got fucked over. But now for them, they get fucked with a broomstick. Broomstick, mopstick, They get held down and you know, they get their intestines blown out, and shit, you're getting fourteen inches of wood putting your ass. There's a lot of shit like that going on. So a lot of people never heard of this ship when I got on YouTube until I told him to look up something CI laying cast the sei. Those are the spots I would before that. It was Indian River, Brevard. These were places where you know, like you got lawn mowers, they would take the blades off and make machetes. So you got like seventeen year olds hitting each other with machetes and then they're getting airlifted because they're barey, you know, they're barely alive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't even imagine like what the rehabilitation process even as like possible in those situations.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing is like in the Gladiators in the JIT camps, everyone wants to go to adult prison because yeah, you can get killed over there, and there's a lot of gays shit over there in the adult prisons. But every day it's going down a JIT camp and I think it was like what every Wednesday or new bus comes when they take them off the bus. Before you get off the bus, the CEOs are beating the shit out of you. Everybody gets slapped, so they'll tell you stick your head under your nuts. You gotta put your head as fire down as you can on a bus. They come through, smack everybody in the back of the head, Lancaster. They take you in the room. Everybody got a strip naked. They go around slap the fuck out of everybody just to get your attention. They'll tell you, look, we run this shit now. If y'all want to go PC, get in this line. If you want to go on the compound, get in this line. You go.
Speaker 1: PC is obviously protective custody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they go right to confinement. So if you decide you're gonna stay, you go through like this little two weeks in the reception dorm, then you go to the dorm that you're going to. Out of the twenty people that make it in the dorms, maybe like five stay on the compound. The rest of them are getting fucked up. That's just how it is. Like if you blood and they put you in a zo house, them boy's gonna cut you, stab you, whatever, like within the first hour of you being in there. Jesus.
Speaker 1: It seems like a very broken way of trying to rehabilitate people.
Speaker 2: There's no such thing as rehabilitation prison. There is none.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just feel like, fuck man, especially if it's like the younger generation, and it's like, damn, you fuck around and you end up. You know a lot of people are kids, make stupid decisions, but they ain't really about that life. But they end up sitting there and now they gotta they're forced to be about that life. Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I met this one dumb motherfucker appalachi Ci. This is when I went to an adult prison because my WIO got snatched. So if you get involved in like a big enough riot, or you get a dr for an assault on an inmate, I had assault on an inmate, possessional weapon, whatever, they sent you to adult prison. But because I had negative disciplinary reports, they sent me to one of the most active adult prisons in Florida, which is appalachi Ci. It's way up in the Panhandle. I met this kid there. You know, he's wilding out in prison, robbing people this and that. He had like two months to go home. He goes home, comes back, ends up coming back with like thirty five years because the shit he was doing in there, he did it to one person on the street. And the thing is in prison, if I cut you and I get caught cutting you, sixty days in confinement for cutting you, sixty days in confinement for the weapon, I do one hundred and twenty days nothing, find nothing.
Speaker 1: I come back out here because you're already in there.
Speaker 2: I cut you on the street.
Speaker 1: That's cravated as salt with a deadly weapon.
Speaker 2: What ten fifteen? Yeah, So these kids are coming in here fried. You know, they did some light shit. They might have done a burglary, they might have broken too a cow. Whatever, they come in here, they turned the fuck up they and now they're normalized to that level of violence. Yeah, and then you get out and you go smack something, You.
Speaker 1: Get someone said something, and you go out to the club, you go to the house party, someone talks to you the wrong.
Speaker 2: Way, and now it's not raises, it's guns. You know what I'm saying. So now you just pop the shit out of somebody. Now you gotta go do forever, and you're fucking twenty. I got released from prison at twenty years old. The first thing I did was I got the fuck out of Florida. I went back up to Massachusetts. I got released from prison July first, twenty fifteen. In July twenty and sixteen, I caught a case in Boston. They said I was chasing somebody with a gun trying to rob them.
Speaker 1: Was that when the setting up on the dating apps thing? Yeah, which dating apps was? This was this.
Speaker 2: Tender and plenty of fish.
Speaker 1: POF is where you get the sick fucks.
Speaker 2: POF is where this kid got fucked over. Yeah, my bat. Yeah, but there was multiple robberies I was under investigation for, so part of the plea deal was they weren't gonna keep you know, did.
Speaker 1: You have to do time for that? I got probation, that's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I got over because apparently the kid got robbed and then gave two different Basically I lived right where having that, So he's like, I don't want to nah. So this is what happened is I ran up on him and put the ship on him, and he pulled out fucking mace. So it's like, all right, I'm not gonna, you know, like I'm trying to take shit. I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to kill you. I'm not trying to pick mace.
Speaker 2: He's shaking and ship, so I'm like, I'm gonna put the gun up and then just come back out here and beat the fun out of him. Because I've already been sprayed in prison and shit, so it's like, I'm not worried about the spray. So I go back in the crib, I changed my clothes, I come out with a whole new fit. He already called the police, so when I come back out, he's still there because I'm still texting him on the app acting like I'm the bitch three of Popment's up, you know what I'm saying. So it's like when he he.
Speaker 1: He was like waiting out there like, bitch, yes, some bit which you were cat fishing.
Speaker 2: I had pictures of a bitch I know in Florida.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's how it played out. He already called the police, so when I came back over the second time, they jumped out on me.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: But now if I had caught that case here, you'd be fucked. Yeah, because of the pr LA, the Prison Release Reoffenders Act, So any child you get, they double it and make it mandatory. I'm robbery is a PBO punishable by life. I would have had a double life sentence mandatory.
Speaker 1: Because you already had your.
Speaker 2: Because I just got released within three years.
Speaker 1: Do you think that's it? So let me ask you, because obviously Florida is like you know, the Polk County Sheriff all, this is going viral. That motherfucker's hilarious. Yeah, Judd, Yeah, that feels so funny. But it feels like I guess Florida is like one extreme of like the judiciary system in terms of like being in LA and like how liberal everything is, Like obviously you can't have a gun in LA. But I feel like, you know, it's a lot it's a lot more easier to get away with shit and crime wise, and in more liberal cities. I feel like Florida is like kind of like the other extreme. Do you feel like it it does deter people from getting out and reoffending, Like not really.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you like live down here long enough, like you're gonna I don't know if they still haven't, but I know, like when I was growing up, you would see the ten twenty life billboards. It's like, pull a gun during the commission of a felony, that's ten. Shoot the gun, it's twenty. If you shoot someone, it's life. So it's like, I don't know, you hit that shit, But it doesn't really stop people from doing shit, right, It still happens. So it's just and it also depends on where you're at, you know what I mean, Like, if you're in an active ass place, you want to protect yourself. But the one thing about Florida though, that CALLI doesn't have is you can stand your ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure, which is like obviously you know good and a bad thing, depending on I feel like, I feel like living in La long enough, I feel like I wish we had that shit because it's like everyone's getting robbed in La.
Speaker 2: No. Yeah, if you completely different, you go to road and you shoot someone in the fucking face because they try to take your watch and you don't even get put in handcuffs.
Speaker 1: Out there, you're gonna get charged. You're getting charged.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're going away for that. So in Florida, if you literally walked up to me and said take that chain off, I'm shot you in the no, not even threatening you. If I shot you in the fucking face, I'm good. Yeah, I'm good. I'm a felon. I might go down for the gun, but I'm not going down for killing you, right you try to take my chain. So with Florida, like it has its pros and cons. You talk about the TOH thing a little bit more. What when you I saw an interview where you're talking about how you when you got in you were like I want it now, like get it out the way. Like essentially there were some casts like no, no, you're.
Speaker 1: Good, we know you. You're like no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: They told me in the county jail. Like, yo, if they're telling you you're good, you're not good. How bad was your Toh? Mine wasn't bad because it was done by my own people. So they're not going to hold you down and stab you. If it's your own people, then you're not gonna get hit with a broomstick. Of it's your own people, that's gonna be like enemies or randoms that get did like that. So your own gang, you're gonna fight, you know, like you might have to line people up whatever whatever. Honestly, in reception, all I had to do was fight my bunkie. So the cleanup crew or whatever, the only ones that were allowed to come out and mop and sweeping shit, they came to my cell. They're like, yo, tighten up your bunkie. I fought my bunkie. He wasn't even a factor, So it's like my bragging, like I beat him up, like he wasn't even a They just want to see if I would do it. By the time I hit someter, when I got the sumpter, I was in the reception thing. I went to confinement because they found a poker in my bunk, a little six inch piece offence that got straightened out chain link fence. I went to confinement, push, come to shove. I end up in the room with a hoover crip. I cut him in confinement. So when I got out onto the compound, everybody already heard, Oh, he the one that cut so and so in confinement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, straight, that was the your boy had like sent over a razor to you, right, Yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Was across He was basically across the dorm from me.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So he told me that he was in tool with my bunkie.
Speaker 1: And you were kind of cool with the bunkie, right, you were writing his mom or some shit.
Speaker 2: We were cool. You and the bunkie were cool, bro.
Speaker 1: But you're a guy who was a part of your game that tells you, hey, I got a problem with him.
Speaker 2: He wasn't even like that, to be honest, because I was cool with another crip and that crip told him to fight me in the cell. He was like, yo, bro, i'm' just bang on the wall and shit and act like we fought. I'm like, all right, but you ain't tell nobody I lost. I got you. So he's literally I'm sitting on my bunk. He's throwing himself around and he's like, yo, Bro. He's talking to this kid named Flex from Orlando. He's like, yo, Flex. Yeah, we got in there, but he bumping, Bro, he got me, So I was like, this shit corny as fuck. So then one of my homies CT Charlton Thomas, he's still in there. He gets moved across the hall from me so he can see into the cell. He's like, man, tighten your bunky up. I beat the fuck out of my bunkie. But he wasn't bumping like that. I knew that already, otherwise we would have really fought. So when I get put up top because I sell floods out, another one of the homies is across from me. He can see into the cell. He basically tells me like, yo, he said this and that on the compound, I'm gonna cut him. So I'm gonna raise my hand because I just got here. I know I gotta go crazy. There was one other white blood on the compound named Brando that's my dog to this day. He was getting busy. So it's like I already kind of had something I gotta live up to because he was already doing shit. So Bro tells me he got a raise in the room right now. I'm thinking when I said I'll do it to him, like when we get out, I'll do.
Speaker 1: It, yeah, Like like what what you know?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, like like two months later, like when I get out after this sixty day weapon shots like, yeah, I'll handle that. He's like, no, I gotta raise it right now. So I'm like, oh, fuck, And so your boy who you got?
Speaker 1: You guys have a cool little Yeah, it's your roommate. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm like, how the fuck is this supposed Tom locked in the cell with him? Like what the fuck? So he's like, I gotta raise this something, shoot it to me. So he broke the raisin half. It's the shaven raises we get. It's one razor on the blade. So you popped the plastic, you take the blade out. So he broke it in half, put it behind his stamp on an envelope, put pictures in the envelope. When the CEO came around, your CEO passed my pictures to cell. That the thagh That's how I get the blade. When the envelope comes in, I grabbed the blade from behind the stamp. I tied it onto a little flexible pen that we get in confinement. I used sheet from my mattress. So basically I'm like texting him, I'm doing sign language and shit in the window. I'm like, y'all, I'm ready. So he tells my bunky to come to the window. When he goes to the window, he's looking at him and he's acting like he's writing some shit. So my Bunky's focused on what he's writing. And then that's when I went up and popped him. How the shit went.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're when you say texting, you guys like have a.
Speaker 2: Whole Yeah, we text like ab CD all that shit. So it's like, how long does it take you to get because that's it's a lot of Yeah, I learned that ship going to court in the county jail. You know, you in court from like fucking six am to like essentially.
Speaker 1: Like you're able to communicate with anybody through just the window just with sign language, with text that's texting. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: And then like certain gangs will have different different versions of it. Yeah, they'll have like different symbols and shit, because you don't want people.
Speaker 1: Because if everybody can see near your window, if like someone like yes.
Speaker 2: Then they know what you're talking. About you know what I mean, if like if my bunkie's texting but he's covering what he's saying, Now I'm suspect about it because it's like, what are you trying to.
Speaker 1: You know, what are you trying to do here? Why can't why can't I.
Speaker 2: See what the fuck you're talking about? Dann. So it's like one of them.
Speaker 1: Did you ever participate in any shoving of broomsticks anywhere? No?
Speaker 2: Hell no no. So a lot of gangs were against that ship, and then you have certain individuals that would It's just like I.
Speaker 1: Feel, it's just it feels like you have to have done something wrong, like or you have to be a kid or something to do the broomstick right.
Speaker 2: But you got to think it's like feel.
Speaker 1: Because how do you even get on the other side of that If you're like, yo, I'm down, like I'm not, I'm not gonna would you say, uh, break it off breaking I'm not gonna break it off. I'm just I'm gonna just I'm gonna take that brooms.
Speaker 2: Not forward breaking the ship off. Obviously there's different. So like a lot of times, it's like they'll go and get it. The first thing about prison is the second you get to reception, you're stripping ass naked and you're with like forty guys. A lot of dudes ain't never did that before.
Speaker 1: Most men, you know what I'm saying, unless you played football and it's cold as shit, so.
Speaker 2: You know, you're fucking hanging out there with a tik tac and it sucks. It's like four in the morning. You're not enjoying that shit, right, It's real awkward. Super So. The thing about the broomstick is if six dudes run down on you and hold you down and pull your pants down, you're pretty much already done, Like, yeah, take whatever food. I don't even want it. I'm not even hungry take it, you know what I mean. Usually it ends there and then you'll have that one crazy fuck that has them stick. He just bink, and then it just it turns. It turns into.
Speaker 1: You've been around when that's happened.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's certain doing that. That ship was going on and one of my friends fell victims to that.
Speaker 1: Ship though, to the stick.
Speaker 2: Yeah fuck yeah. He got hit with the stick and then he was okay after m he he never really talked about it. I found out through someone else he's from Tampa, from Roble's Park. They got him with the stick and he ended up cutting like three or four of them right after.
Speaker 1: Abye, that's something you got to die for, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So this other kid from the Springs that I was in county with from Sofa Springs, North Tampa. Uh. He ended up suing and won like a hundred to two hundred thousand after he sued the Department of Corrections. But he got raped with the broomstick and he had rectal bleeding and he had to end up telling the CEOs, telling the nurses. He was put in the protective management and then he sued and won. Good for him, he got a little check off of that ship.
Speaker 1: I feel like with but like some of the like like most I think CEOs uh in terms of like would you say there's like because you're you're in there with a lot of the CEOs, you become I guess friendly would be a word at least.
Speaker 2: It just depends on who the COO is. Bro. We had coos that game Bang. They'll give us weed and K two and ship, they give us raises whatever. They just tell us not to cut people and they shift so they didn't have to rick out of the paper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that m don't have to do the paperwork with the.
Speaker 2: Blood break it it's like, yo, I'm gonna go on the smoke break at this time. You know, y'all beat them, y'all beat them up, but just don't stab them. And you know there's some CEOs that would let us fight. They let us go in the mob closet and fight. If you lost, the CEO would suck you up even more.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Then you got some CEOs that, you know, it's like Lake Butler. The CEOs got wrapped up in this thing. They were KKK.
Speaker 1: So you had.
Speaker 2: CEOs that were like racist, like a pole like that. They'll handcuff you to the pole and beat the shit out of you. They'll strips nigga. Yeah. They used to keep a paint bucket, like one of those five gallon buckets in the booth. Lake Butler has prison bars like real bars. The only place I have ever been to that had that shit. It's been like that since the seventies. And they would come through with the bucket and throw water on you in the middle of the night when it's cold as fuck. And Lake Butler, when you look out of the bars. The walls are like open windows, so birds flying and everything. It's cold as fuck. They'll hit you with the water. Do you got CEOs that will do dry buys in confinement? They'll open up all the food trays and walk by with a can of gas and just spray everybody. Crazy shit.
Speaker 1: See that's the kind of shit where you got them motherfuckers. Man. It's like when you watch uh, I think it was prison break. There was one of them coos that was like a real piece of shit, and they fucked him up when they ran into him, and like when he was in like regular clothes. Yeah, you ever run into a ceo like in the wild, like after you got out.
Speaker 2: Nah, I ain't gonna lie like after some shit. I got beat at uh Butler, I got cut at Butler, and then they beat me because I wouldn't tell them who cut me.
Speaker 1: So the seos fucked you up because you were Yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Fucked me up, and then they put me in confinement and they didn't they didn't clean me up. Like I was covered in blood. So I'm smelling like that metallic smell for the next couple of days until I went to my next prison. And then they fucked me up at Lancaster. They fucked everybody up. But I used to think about that shit, bro, Like I would think about, like I want to be that one person that just pulls up here during shift change and just shoots all of them, you know what I mean, Like you sat fantasizing about killing these people.
Speaker 1: Because the way they treat Yeah, because the way they treat you.
Speaker 2: And then it's like it's not only that, Like you gotta watch things happen to people, and if you're not seeing it, you're hearing it, and that shit sticks with you, you know what I mean, Like I don't see my homies get cuffed up and just get punched on and they can't do shit but just make a face. And you hear them grunt. You hear the sounds, and you hear the screams, and you know, and it fucks with you that that shit sticks with you. You don't, you don't think about it in the moment, but after you see.
Speaker 1: You feel like you have PTSD.
Speaker 2: I know I do, yeah, yeah, but I never felt like that when I was in there. When you're in there, there's so much chaos going on. Your time goes by faster. There's too much to focus on. When you're released and everything's peaceful, that's when you realize how fucked you are. You you can't sit in peace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they always say, like, if you go to the FEDS, it's a lot more chill, right at least that's what they say.
Speaker 2: I don't know, that's what I heard. But if you go to a USP, bro, that's just like that. And they got hands off policies where there's no fighting. If we're into it, we gotta go at it with knives. It's like, but we had you know, there was certain jit camps. Like when we touched down at Landcaster, people are talking about fighting and then they're like, what's fighting? We don't do that here. We're like, what like something, we only do stabbing bros. Something you would have like gang fights. It'd be like six crips versus scrapping six bloods, you know, and they're all just lining up and everyone will fight. If me and you were six to one, we're gonna fight. If that five five, yea fight, man. We got the land Caster. They're like, you better get a box cutter, you better get that. And they had box like real box cutters from the street, big fat ass box cutters. So when people are getting cut you can see inside like their teeth and shit, you know, like the whole cheeks fucking hanging off like shit was crazy. So like people were getting fucked up and fucked up bad, and it just made you think like you didn't even want to get into it with people because you just know, like some of your homies are gonna.
Speaker 1: Get hit right, but you almost like, let's let's let's try to keep like you want to keep things as diplomatic as possible, because you know what comes on the other side.
Speaker 2: Of yeah, and you know when it popped, it ain't gonna be no light shit, It's gonna be real fucking you know, like people are getting sucked up. There was a kid that got hit up at the work camp. He was, uh, he was false claiming to be a zou, so the zo's got him. So this short zo ran up behind him with a box cutter and slit his ship from here all the way to the back of his head. This other Zoe that was strong as fuck ran up slammed him on the floor. The little Zoe's jumps on top of him with the box cutter starts swiping, so like all the tendons in his hand got cut through, so he can't close his hands because he was trying to cover his face. And then it's pinky got cut in half. So he stands up and runs over the CEO. His ship's dangling bro all his whole ship's wide the funk over. They try to put an attempt murder case on the ones that did it.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, it was bad. That sounds like attempted murder to me, it was bad.
Speaker 2: I tried to interview him after we got out. He didn't even want to speak about it. He was from brow account, he moved up to Tallahassee. He won't even talk about it in public. Hit got hit up. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you know I think you've obviously became of cultural relevance to the point where you're starting to get you know, your name dropped in records and shit, and I just saw you connected with Lotto out here, are like like how Like? I guess I would ask, like, where do you feel like the resignation with because you've resonated a lot with certain artists, you know what I'm saying? Do you think it's just because I think in hip hop, man, it is definitely a perception game rather than a reality game. So a lot of artists, obviously they live life and they make money based off of the perception in their image. And like you kind of come in like the dream shatterer on some of these guys. You're like, well, what the fuck? What what? Like can you remember kind of like the first artist who tapped in with you and like was like, hey, I like what you're doing. Keep that ship going.
Speaker 2: I mean there's been a lot. Uh. I think Julio Fulio was.
Speaker 1: One of the rest in Peace.
Speaker 2: Yeah, rest in Peace. That was like really early on and it's fucked up because when he got killed. I knew he was coming to Tampa. I was going to reach out and see if you want to do an interview. Ah, and then he got killed.
Speaker 1: Guy. I interviewed him twice and I said it during the interview, I was like, it just feels like that this your ending is already we already know how it's gonna end. Yeah, like it was it was expected. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just drove past that hotel the other day and Uh, it's just weird thinking about like that, you know, But I mean from him to obviously, like the big names would be Lotto. Dirk put me on a song. Yeah, Kodak shouted me out at Rolling Loud, but that shit kind of went left. More recently, fifty had me on his Instagram. It's been a lot of people. But then Drake. When Drake put me on a song, that shit, I went to the strip club immediately, I bet as soon as that shit got sent to me, yeah, I was like, oh, yeah, we're going. I wanted to call people that. Look, Drake put me on the song. We're getting a section what strip club? I don't even fucking I think it was. It was some ghetto ass shit out there. I wasn't Orlando, and I drove all the way over here just to fucking yeah, I forget which from the whislow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it is interesting. Yeah, the hulio fulio thing, like if it feels like man like, you know, it's almost like what you were saying was like how kids are like conditioned in prison and how they come out the other side. It's like hip hop fans. I feel like because of the YouTube culture, I guess where a lot of artists are. They're not necessarily even known for music anymore as much as they're known for like what they do in the streets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's like, fan that's what made everybody so much more official in the eyes of everyone else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's like, well, I got a hood documentary that Swamp Stories did about me.
Speaker 2: Or whoever, and then I'm doing fuck that whole shit up. Nah, bitch, you ratted you not like that. So it's like, I mean, that's the thing is for me. I was just doing prison shit and then I only got sent this to three years. I'm not gonna have twenty years worth the fucking Yeah. So I started covering criminal cases. So I did a story in Palm Beach and this kid that went to seven eleven and he robbed the seven eleven and this white Karen lady tried to stop the robbery. She got shot in the head. The kid had a YouTube video with like six thousand views.
Speaker 1: He was a rapper.
Speaker 2: I mean he had one video, okay, with six thousand views. One song. I put rapper in the title and the video went crazy. And then that's what was like the light bulb, like, oh, I'm gonna start covering rappers. So at first it was just criminal cases, and then I started finding out like who was snitching and shit, and then.
Speaker 1: You already like like like, was it on accident that you were able to figure that out, because obviously there's a process to being able to get public paperwork.
Speaker 2: It wasn't really thinking like, no, I wasn't an accident because I was getting public paperwork on myself.
Speaker 1: So you were like, oh, if I could do this for me, I could get it.
Speaker 2: Because people were like, oh, you didn't have a gun, joge, Oh you didn't do this, you didn't do that. I'm like, all right, well I got the reports. Oh you didn't get caught with a weapon. Oh you didn't do nothing in prison? All right, I got all my disciplinary reports. You didn't do a year in confinement. This says I did fucking a year straight, right, So it's like you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So you kind of like I'm like, I'm like fact checking myself, checked yourself and moved to the fans. And then a light went off for I.
Speaker 2: Was like, wait, if I can look my shit, if I can look that shit up, because TMZ does it.
Speaker 1: Who was the first startist you were able to I think I think it was spot Him got him. I think he was like the first and he's from Orlando, right or Jacksonville.
Speaker 2: Nah, he from jackson Jackson Yeah, he from Jacksonville. And then when that happened, I guess like that's what started the beef with like me and set Cheese and shit. And because he was trying to interview.
Speaker 1: Me, I didn't know you had to be for Set Cheese.
Speaker 2: I really didn't either, because he never said it. But all of a sudden he working with spot Him got Him or something. He signed him.
Speaker 1: Oh, spot Him got Him, was signed to Say Cheese.
Speaker 2: And he was about to have a song with Dirk, and Dirk gave him the money back. Oh right. I didn't know any of this either, So like this is before I did any major interview. No jumper reshot to me first. I told him I was going to do that first, So I was waiting to do that before I did Say Cheese. After the spot Him Got Him shit happened, Say Cheese never posted me again. The only time they would post me is if it was like some negative, negative shit about you, yeah, or they would post like a major thing that I covered, they would just.
Speaker 1: Exclude me, exclude your part of it. Yeah. So it was like common sense, like well, I mean I get it. I mean, look, if this artist assigned to me and you kind of yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't know though, so it wasn't But would you.
Speaker 1: Have would you have not exposed him had you known that he was signed to say she's nah?
Speaker 2: I probably just would have told say she's.
Speaker 1: Like hey, just so you know, the homies a rat? Yeah, Like well, I mean at least. I mean that's the thing is like I wonder like for you, like, if you find someone is snitching, have you ever not aired him out because maybe you have a relationship.
Speaker 2: Or in my homie did a video with somebody I exposed, and before the video released, I was talking to my homie. He was like, yeah, I just did a video with Uh. I was like, yeah, well I'm about to drop his body cam footage, so uh, you know, drop your video, make your money. But I'm still finna And that's how it played up.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: So he dropped the video with Dune then right after the fucking blasted the ship.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, man. Have you ever gotten anything wrong that you had to walk back a little or you felt like maybe.
Speaker 2: Track one hundred in the YNW Melly case, Yeah, I misspoke on that one. It was something to do with him turning over the cell phone as evidence and that having a negative impact on Melli. So how I corrected that was I did an interview with.
Speaker 1: Track and let him clear it up.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah, we got the story situated because the paperwork aligned with what he was saying. So it was a misrepresentation. As far as like the snitch and shit, it's really all like opinion, I guess, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think you said it best with the gunn of thing. Right, It's like gun is only a snitch if young thug says he's a snitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, other than that, nobody gives a fuck, right, And.
Speaker 1: I would would you say that young thugs behavior towards Gunna since being released has at least insinuated that he thinks that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think their best friend.
Speaker 1: He still signed to him, right, there's like why is that still putting out Gunns record?
Speaker 2: I mean money, money is money. But then it doesn't seem like they're cool.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it feels like like just half of Atlanta just put him over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's the thing is, you got to be big enough to make something happen. So like I've dropped ship on people that have still maintained their career, and.
Speaker 1: I think, like I wasston Richie was one of your famous ones, right, Yeah, that one was initially really affected his career negatively because I think it got taken off of between.
Speaker 2: I mean people say that, but like, bro, like.
Speaker 1: But he just had his biggest song in his career, saved me, his biggest hit.
Speaker 2: Like six days after that ship dropped. When I dropped that ship, he got signed for like six million. True, So who gives the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And it's like people are still going to have their opinion on that, like, oh, he gave fake names whatever, whatever, And I can show you what name was real and what name you know, but it's like, who gives a fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just think that like, even if even if it's upt for interpretation, the fact that you make a video about somebody, it's there's a stigma where you're like, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: But at the end of the day, though everyone has the mentality of he didn't snitch on me, I think people get it confused and they think that I genuinely give a fuck. I don't care.
Speaker 1: You're just mak bro.
Speaker 2: If I wasn't if I wasn't making money off of this ship. I wouldn't give a fuck for sure, you know what I mean, Like, nah, I'm not gonna go do an interview with Boston Richie. And people have actually tried to make that happen.
Speaker 1: People have tried to make you and him sit down together. Yeah, I think they'd be entertaining.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it wouldn't end how you know. Yeah, all one of us got to do is say something stupid and it's turning in a whole other situation.
Speaker 1: Was flat style, dude, the fucking you know, put them on the screen.
Speaker 2: It's just like, you know what I mean, But it's just all the matter, Like finesse two times was another one. Yeah, you know, so with his situation, he claims whatever. Whatever the PaperWorks as otherwise. I got in contact with all three co defendants that got told on. They said what they said. People don't care what.
Speaker 1: About So you did? You did say something about someone who I consider a dear friend, my boy Grito, uh oh three Grido.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well that's who I saw in Miami, I rolling loud, so you.
Speaker 1: Ran into him and and in Miami room, I ain't really run into him, I was. You guys are in the same area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was inside the No jump A tent and Remo came up to me and was like, yo, you into it with Grito. I'm like, I mean, you know what happened, Like we're not fucking cool. He's like, oh, well, he's right outside the tent. Like I bet, so, I walked over right. It's like, I'm gonna show face. I'm not gonna sit in the turn You.
Speaker 1: Guys didn't drop it up it all. Nah.
Speaker 2: He just looked my way out, looked his way.
Speaker 1: That was it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't have a conversation. There's not really nothing to speak on, you know, because from what I heard, I was banned from LA. And then right after I was banned from LA, I went to LA and did another no Jumping interview. Like I said, the whole thing was people from his hood sent me the shit. All I did was cover the case. I don't give a fuck about Grito. I'm not saying that disrespectfully. I don't know him. I don't give a fuck about the situation. This is the type of shit that I cover.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you cover shit, I mean this is what you do.
Speaker 2: So it's like in his situation, trying to remember exactly what it was. It was more or less like if me and you get pulled over and you know, they find a bunch of shit in the CAI and I tell the police like, yeah, I felt like he was doing some weird shit. You're gonna be like, what the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you say that?
Speaker 1: You know? So, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've seen some shit in the blogs not that long ago saying he just got robbed or some shit.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's fact or not. I don't have pressure with Grito, you know what I mean. That's why when I seen him, I'm not gonna run up and a but I'm gonna just move how you move. And he kept that shit pushing, So I kept that ship pushing.
Speaker 1: Have you decided to not expose somebody for whatever reason even though you have shit where you're like, maybe, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got an interrogation video on a big rapper.
Speaker 1: Why haven't you dropped it?
Speaker 2: Because I know what it's gonna turn into.
Speaker 1: So when you say you know what it's gonna turn into in terms of there's.
Speaker 2: Certain topics that if I speak on it to to take me out of the equation, it becomes a race thing, right, Oh, he's trying to bring a you know, he's trying to bring a black man down, and he's a white man. That's when all the Oh, he must be an FBI agent, he must be a clans man, he must be of this and that and all that.
Speaker 1: You're part of some CIA operation.
Speaker 2: And the thing is, I already know that who it is is going to get a pass. So why do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why stir up some ship?
Speaker 2: Why stir up some ship that in a fucking you know, two weeks, nobody's gonna give a fuck about And it's just gonna cause me more of a pain in the ass than anything. So I don't need the money that bad.
Speaker 1: So for you, it's more about like, like I was gonna say, like, do you ever feel any like I guess, like like you said, you hear that, you hear the conversations out there about you know, tearing black men down, or why is this dude? You know, this guy makes money off of essentially, you know, exposing cultural figures and hip hop, and I mean it's it's I mean, Adam gets the same ship that it gets the same ship.
Speaker 2: Anybody that's white gets the same ship.
Speaker 1: I mean, I get call it a culture. Culture all the time.
Speaker 2: I cover crime. So if you define your culture as crime, that's not a met issue, right, I cover crime.
Speaker 1: Do you have you ever exposed anybody who wasn't in you ever heard a little piru?
Speaker 2: No, the Jewish kid from New York that moved down to Miami and got a whole new identity. I tatted a whole bunch of blood shit on him and claims he's from the South Bronx. He went to a private school in Syracuse, New York. Dismantled this kid's whole life. It's got over a million views. No one talks about it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: The Island boys done them too. I jumped on the phone with them. Bro, I facetimed one of them. He was cool because it was like, how are y'all bloods? Like I'm just confused, you know, like how did this happen? So they ended up telling me it was some kid from Atlanta who told them they were this and that, and they got told the wrong shit, and they basically gave it. The phone call was respectful, it wasn't any crazy shit. And then it come to find out the dude from Atlanta was false claiming twenty one savage of shit, he got the same little cross on his forehead of the knife and he moved to LA and now he looks like fucking little Uzy with fucking color shit. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, like on some weird shit. So it's like people are gonna pick and choose what they want to do. I know what my fan base wants to see. They want to see hip hop, they want to see street ship. All right, Well, how many fucking white people am I gonna be able to do videos while you never cover a white rapper?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: How many white rappers are there? How many of them are on that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How many white rappers are like gangster rappers? Millions?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, other than that, like you're not really seeing. And then at the same time, those are two white rappers that are smart. They're not crashouts for sure, you know what I mean? Like you got u what is it low Wick? I think he's from Saint Louis bro.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of white rap shit that's.
Speaker 2: Gonna crazy, and he be on the drill ship too, But it's like it's just it's not as common and what's.
Speaker 1: The big dude who says the N word? From Texas?
Speaker 2: I forget I got glarious. Uh, isn't it like g something I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, not just solve. I said that video and him at south By Southwest getting into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I seen the video of him at the mall beating Shu up. But he's like six five six'.
Speaker 1: Six he's a big.
Speaker 2: Dude so it's, like, yeah you could say all, that but can you do something to? Him, Right that's where it becomes a Different see me like this videos of me saying THE n ware or whatever, Whatever like HOW i talk to my, people my, homies, whatever that's. That but WHEN i got on, YouTube that's not HOW i was trying to present. Myself, Right so when you go do a job, application you're gonna you're gonna put on that lawyer. Voice.
Speaker 1: YEAH i feel like if you grew up In, florida at LEAST i didn't grow up. Here OBVIOUSLY i lived here a few. Years everybody says, it but if you, are you know the white boys In, florida who? Who who are with the? Ships it's just it's just even.
Speaker 2: What country white boys will say that ship and it's not it's not like a racist. Thing it's. Not it's just it's the. Vocab it's the fucking slang down. Here so it's, like but for, me business, Wise i'm not gonna get A netflix deal If i'm saying this and. That so it's, like, yeah if you want to be a rapper and you want to do, that you're limiting yourself by saying. It because WHAT i understood early, on even in, prison is not only DO i not benefit from saying, it there's no good way to explain it right and justify. IT i might as well not even do.
Speaker 1: It, yeah what's the.
Speaker 2: Point so that's my viewpoint on.
Speaker 1: It you're just sucking up your. Money, yeah it's holding you. Back. YEAH i had a homi Name Interstate facts just locked up In cleveland right now or In. Ohio and he's one of the big most legendary battle rappers ever shot The fats free. Fast he's a white boy and uh and all his. Battles early, on he would always say the FUCKING n, word you, KNOW i tell this. FOOL i was, Like, bro you'd be so much bigger dog because now you got you have something that like people can use against you if they you, got you're giving people a reason not to fuck with. You.
Speaker 2: YEAH i mean WHEN i was in, PRISON i got into it with A muslim dude over saying, it and you, know, he, OH i ain't gonna let no white. Boy but mind, you when you're In Florida State, prison everybody's saying cracker, right and this and, that you know. Whatever they're mainly talking about the police, though oh the crackers did this or. That but even when someone says something a certain, way you're gonna it's gonna you're gonna feel that. Sting AND i t how you know the intent behind. It so he overheard me and wanted to create a situation and it basically became bloods Versus. Muslims and there was only like three of them in the dorm that we were, in SO i had had they all numbered, us it probably would have went, somewhere but the situation went. Away and like that's the thing, is LIKE i didn't really recognize it because WHEN i first got on, YouTube, Bro i'm telling these, Stories i'm, like, YEAH i fucked up so and, so AND i cut this one AND i did. That everyone's. Black so then you'll ask somebody in the comments like that he's talking about cutting off people and doing this. Stuff, like, FUCK i didn't even think of it that, way you know WHAT i. Mean but it's like all of my homies in there, black you, know a Fucking Puerto, Rican, dominican. Whatever but it's like everybody was all a part of the same, shit and we didn't view it that way until people in the comments make you look at things, differently and then it's like. Fuck but when it comes to like, YouTube hip, hop the, culture et, cetera you're gonna have people that don't like you. Regardless so it's LIKE i really don't give a. Fuck i'm not here to please. People i'm here to just make this.
Speaker 1: Money and, YEAH i MEAN i feel like that is kind of like you, KNOW i. WAS i was, saying like a little bit like the fans are so desensitized to when people get hurt now or. Die it's, like you, know whether it's your channel Or Swamp stories Or trapper Or, ross it's like just fans are just waiting for The it's almost like they're waiting for the end of THEIR tv show they're, watching and that end is someone.
Speaker 2: Dying, well, yeah it's like modern day. Gladiators, right everyone's there for the. Violence they want to see the. Violence they want to have everything to do with it except participate in. It we love hearing about. It we love this. Song oh he dissed? Him or how's he gonna? Respond oh let, me let me write something on His. Instagram oh so.
Speaker 1: So just you're gonna. Slap, yeah you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Slaugh but now he comes back with some. Shit, now motherfucker get. Killed oh it's really. Happening all his music's. Real then he.
Speaker 1: Died some of those comments were just fucked.
Speaker 2: Man, yeah but you got people that are also, sad, Right and it's, like how fake are you that you're acting sad when you were hyping this shit the whole, time Participating that doesn't make any. Sense you loved everything about it until he got, nailed but you didn't give a fuck about anyone else that died in the.
Speaker 1: Process, yeah it's LIKE i was just talking with my boyfriend the label About. Dirk you, know Obviously dirk's fucking amazing, artist and his situation is just so sad because it's like there's no Way internet pressure didn't play some sort of part in like, him like making some really ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Decisions but think about the in House prussia, too there's the in. House but how many songs has he? Said i'm around the? Killers? Right, okay well you're around all these killers and now they're looking at you like what's. Next you, know we'll do, it but we need you to you, know you need you to get the rental cars to. Fly you got the money to make it, happen, right you. Know so it's like how much in house pressure was also being applied because he can't just walk away from the. Killers you see What i'm. Saying you got to feed the wolves you surround yourself. With so in that, sense what the fuck could he really?
Speaker 1: Do? YEAH i MEAN i THINK i think when you're that, big, though, man you got to kind of like have the wherewithal to, understand LIKE i can't be one foot and one for out no.
Speaker 2: More, Yeah and that's you, know this is probably MY i think it is my first time publicly speaking on. It but like you brought, Up i'm a white. Blood none of that shit's on My instagram. Anymore all the pictures are taken, down all the Fucking LIKE i turned thirty AND i was just like this shit doesn't serve. Me you, know it made sense in, prison brotherly love overriding impressure and. Destruction i'm, broke you. Broke we come, Together we. Eat they want to fuck us, Up well we're gonna fuck them up. Together you, know out here doesn't make any fucking. Sense why AM i risking WHAT i got going on to Portraying i'm not out here sliding on, shit doing, shit you, know so it doesn't make. Sense and then not only, that but people are on the. Internet people are gonna question if you're, tough if you're, authentic if you're, real, whatever, right and there's nothing you Can't you can kill people and they'll still think you ain't tough enough because you don't have as many bodies as. Him you, know it never ends for. Me my what got me, was you, know traveling and meeting people and meeting people at the top of the food, chain within the you, know and seeing, like, damn, y'all ain't you Ain't scott, faced you ain't fucking. Loaded like a lot of the people that Started blood back in the nineties on The East coast Of New york are all, broken fucked. UP a lot of the big homies are broken fucked. Up so if you're forty fifty years old and your life, sucks why DO, i as a thirty year old who's making more money than almost the majority of the entire fucking. Gang the fuck AM i doing over? Here it doesn't make any. Sense and, then, uh you know there's some kids out Of boston that are cranking up, lately the comedians and.
Speaker 1: The guys at the sandwich.
Speaker 2: Shop, yeah, yeah, yeah it's my. Dogs so they linked up With Mike wahlberg and.
Speaker 1: Then, yeah they're. FUNNY i follow them.
Speaker 2: In, yeah they're doing what they're, doing and, uh you, know LIKE i had asked one of, them, like, yo tap me in With, Mark AND i asked him AND i could tell he was kind of cautious, obviously like that's a Big.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's a big. Layup, yeah it's a big.
Speaker 2: Layup but at the same, time it's LIKE i had to look at, myself, like, wait who AM? I who is he presenting To Mark? Wahlberg AND i looked at My instagram and it's like it's banged. Out it's me with thirty forty people with red flags this and. That it's LIKE i make him look bad even presenting that you know What i'm. SAYING i already solidified WHO i am with What i've done and everything. Else the shit like THE n word and everything, else all it does is hold you back when you get to a certain. POINT i don't want to be forty acting Like i'm. Twenty and that's the reality of what a lot of gangs. Are it's the same shit in. Prison you got a lot of forty year old teenagers that a big gang members that don't give a fuck about, life don't give a fuck about your, life and they stay in the same cycle because they can never figure it, out you know WHAT i. Mean so like that's Where i'm at now with a lot of that shit and with a lot of the. Rapers the ones that get away from everything are the ones that, survive.
Speaker 1: And they have. Longevity they have.
Speaker 2: LONGEVITY i mean even With Thug, bro like After thug blew up and all that, shit like they're grabbing him on old, shit you know WHAT i. Mean and even just with shit that's happened In. Tampa People i've known the maybe met once or twice and they get arrested on some crazy. SHIT i don't want to be tied into.
Speaker 1: That, Yeah like because you never know what discovery like, yeah, yeah, no it's it's it's a thing where where you, know you see a lot of guys and you're, like, damn like you see that you meet somebody when they first come in the, game and then you'll meet him like six months later or a year later when things are and then you'll, see oh, Okay Like mazzie's a perfect. Example mazzi's my. Brother you, KNOW i Love. Mazzi he just shouted me. Up YEAH i saw. That But, mazzi, uh you, know the first TIME i Interviewed, mozzi he came to the radio station with forty. PEOPLE i got in. Trouble it was a. Lot but now AND i you, Know mozzi comes to. It it's just like him and, one, two three. People he's you, KNOW i think LIKE i think he, understood like you, know OBVIOUSLY i had to go sit down, recently BUT i think he started to understand the last few, years like OH i got, it like a real opportunity, here like to he's already, rich but it's like you also are. Great so it's like if you want to be great, man like in the music, game you really gotta you really gotta be two ten toes In, Man and it's like maybe back in like two thousand and, one two thousand and, three when Like Fat joe was running around fucking fools up and fifty was doing what fifty was. Doing this was prior to The, internet and this was prior there was hip hop police back, then but they it was a lot harder for them to find shit. Out a lot of like the self snitsch and shit is so.
Speaker 2: Crazy, yeah it's crazy. Now AND i mean just like WHEN i pulled up the No, jumper Like i'm here by, myself, right you know What i'm. Saying WHEN i pulled up the No, JUMPER i came with a shitload of, people and then you know that turned into old Ten ninty j pulls up with the bloods From. Florida uh. Yeah in the, Moment i'm, like, oh, yeah, yeah you, know whatever whatever this, is you, know shit's going. Viral but then NOW i think about, it like what if me pulling up like that prevented The Joe rogan, interview or prevented the theovonn, interview or prevented the because why the fuck would they want all of that coming to where they, work you, Know so it's just like.
Speaker 1: That or prevents like certain linkups that you don't even know are possible because they're, like.
Speaker 2: You know, What i'm not SAYING i would have had what if you're, like, YEAH i fuck with, dude but BUT i don't. KNOW i don't want to bring that. Ship you. Know it just it just made me question myself and What i'm putting out and you, know the image THAT i want to continue to. Have you, know you see a lot of videos of these rappers getting killed with their.
Speaker 1: Kids, yeah that one In dallas was. Heartbreaking, YEAH i saw you covered. That that could have been me and my. DAUGHTER i got a seven year old little.
Speaker 2: Girl yeah you know What i'm, Saying like, THAT i would HOPE i die BECAUSE i wouldn't want to survive. That and she, didn't you know WHAT i. Mean so it's, like all, right, well how DO i prevent? That change the Image i'm. Giving stop with the fucking you, know presenting myself in a certain way because that's what people are gonna expect when they see, me and a lot of people are surprised That i'm mad. COOL i always take pictures with, people shake, hands thank you all that, ship you, know so it's just Like i'm not trying to give off an image of a lifestyle THAT i no longer in A.
Speaker 1: Yeah because the other, thing, too is you gotta, Understand like you, KNOW i feel like once you have a, kid, man things, change for, Sure they're supposed. To they're supposed. To and the other thing is you're supposed to. Change, yeah you. Know it's like you're supposed to want to get out the. Hood you're supposed to want to never go like all, This, like, man you don't even come to like why WOULD i go to the?
Speaker 2: Hood like why are y'all going to the club every weekend celebrating? Failure?
Speaker 1: Yeah why are we over here popping bottles on fucking you, know at a night, clubs you, know for five hundred dollars a bottle when you you can't even fucking pay your. Rent you can't even you don't even know the fucking.
Speaker 2: House, no you take the homeless to a nice. Restaurant they don't even know what the order, like what like what's market? Price how do y'all know the whole McDonald's menu by High but you don't even know how you want your? Stay?
Speaker 1: YEAH i just, think you, know just different, man when you grow, up, bro you're supposed to, mature, Right and the thing is in the YouTube world is oh well.
Speaker 2: You would never like that. Anyway oh, well you pussy that's.
Speaker 1: Why, yeah but you can't even look at the comments man Comments.
Speaker 2: If now you know WHAT i, DO i don't look at. MINE i go look at Little dirk's. Comments that makes me, humble, right because you can have all the money in the, world you can be around all the, killers and they still shiit On. Dirk you know WHAT i. Mean if you're, female go look At Kim. Kardashian, shit what guy is gonna raise their hand, like oh, YEAH i wouldn't fuck. It everyone's gonna fuck. Her everybody thinks she's bad for. Sure you go look at her. Comments she's getting, dogged, bitch you're still.
Speaker 1: Hating, yeah it's almost like it's almost like. That Do you also have to understand the type of human being that goes out of their way to open their phone comment on a stranger's fucking life.
Speaker 2: And then log out and log into the fake pages and do the same.
Speaker 1: Ship these are the type of humans that we are giving weight, To.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah you can't beat. Them that's why they say you can't beat the. Internet, yeah you got people that will have ten different accounts and go and like their own. Comments for, SURE i can't fuck with. You, YEAH i can't worry about that. Ship, yeah you. Know ALL i know IS i gotta take care of, me my home, base WHAT i got, doing my. Situation or are you.
Speaker 1: At all cognitive of if you put something out that might have to do with a let's, say a, beef that you are not putting out something that could escalate or intensify some tension that might already be.
Speaker 2: There i'm documenting what's already taking. Place i'm not bringing anything new to the. Table so if there's a rapper who went On live saying fuck you and all your dead, homies AND i put it in my video documenting the shit that's been, Happening i'm not adding anything. New. Now i've had rappers reach out to me unhappy about the. Video but the thing, Is i'm going to react how you addressed me.
Speaker 1: Right like you, said you had a respectful conversation With island, boys.
Speaker 2: Well one of, them but then it went.
Speaker 1: Left, Dudes, man they're kissing each other for fucking. MONEY i don't know what's.
Speaker 2: Get your money in B i had a rapper actually From, Jacksonville John. Wall, okay, UH i think that's his. Name he said some ship like. That so he he's cool WITH K shorty And Julio fullio's. Boys, Right so paperwork came out ON K shorty and the Kid John. Wall he didn't like THAT i talked about, it so he jumped in my D ms on that a ship and he was, like, oh why didn't you say anything about this other? Rapper though that rapper already admitted this MENTION ja do, Breezy, yeah he, said he told when he was in high school he was a football. Player what the fuck you want me to add on to?
Speaker 1: That you want me to like he exposed. Himself, yeah the.
Speaker 2: Fuck AM i gonna say about? That you? Know but the thing, is and this is WHAT i Told John.
Speaker 1: Wall if you got a problem with, him why you hitting me up?
Speaker 2: Abouty the fuck you talking to me for you're supposed to be a, Gangster well go handle that ship with. Him he's the one saying fuck you and your dead homies and all that, Shit so go figure out that. Situation John wall just got locked up with six other people for shooting the fucking three year old in the, head whatever the fuck? Happened and Then john told on everybody.
Speaker 1: Did you did you do a video about? Him?
Speaker 2: NAH i might do it after this, interview just to do. It, yeah, Right but it ain't that crazy like you drunk the I dm about your homietelling that and you snitched because y'all just want to kill the fucking. Baby oh.
Speaker 1: MAN i just feel like we have to get to a point where BECAUSE i feel like hip hop YouTube culture it's it's very AND i feel like what you do isn't as like divisive BECAUSE i feel like you're just sharing information AND i feel like you do a pretty good job but like being like respectful and like you, know me and me And jelly talks about that shout out to, him but, uh there's all these like FUCKING i just feel like there's a very very dark corner of like the hip hop YouTube space that is like it just, man it just feels like when like like When fulio, died it hit. ME i was, like, DAMN i was going through them comments bro and that. SHIT i was, like like all these people didn't they don't give a fuck about. It they didn't stream this dude's. Music they were only really invested in the end of the, story and that was when he was gonna. Die and in the same way with like young In, Ace i'm sure there's a lot of people who are, like, well fuck young In, ace his get. Back, Obviously i'm not trying to speculate that he had anything to do with, that BECAUSE i don't think he. Did but but you know What i'm, saying, like it's, just, man it's just we get to this point where it's, LIKE i don't, know Man, Like i've tried to do a better job of just making sure like man, like WHATEVER i put into the, universe and this shit is like if there is some beef shit that happens on my, platform it's brought up in a way OR i try to reel it in OR i try, to, like you, know do my best to instead of talk about the, beef talk about, well how do y'all get past? It like if you watch My Julio fulio, Interview i'm, like, yo would you ever? Squawk like obviously people have, died but, like how do we get on the other side of, this because otherwise you're gonna die and he's gonna die.
Speaker 2: Yeah lav be doing the same. Thing but the thing, is and they know what their career dies when they end the.
Speaker 1: Beef because those are the biggest.
Speaker 2: Songs what the fuck are y'all gonna talk? About?
Speaker 1: Right and it sucks too because it's, like but then you got a guy Like dirk whose biggest song ever literally is like an inspirational record With Ja cole number one On. Billboard it's only number one he's ever. Had that was his. Song and it's, like, damn pop smoke passes, away, Right but Pop smoke's biggest records weren't the drill. Shit it was the what you know about love and all this other. Shit and it's, like there is a way where you could like pivot if your music is. Good the problem is is a lot of mouf fuckers do this drill ship and they're not really serious about the music. Ship.
Speaker 2: Bro, no they're serious about the.
Speaker 1: Crime.
Speaker 2: Bro they're waiting for a documentary to drop on.
Speaker 1: The right because they feel, like oh, shit that's gonna run, it that's gonna run my ship. Up it's, like as opposed to being, like, Yo i'm, Living i'm living my, Life i'm making the music that reflects that. Life But I'm i'm serious about the. Music so you have to understand you got to be able to pivot and make.
Speaker 2: Records and that's the thing, is you, know you don't really have a lot of rappers right now that's trying to like blow up off like trap shit anymore or just like. Selling it's all about. Killing it's you know, what what's his, Name Belly Gang. Cushington love that, guy so he's so. Fired that's like throwback trap music seem like jeezy shit fire though it's so.
Speaker 1: Good. Fire my guy just sold out a hundred dollars white teas.
Speaker 2: And it's just like with, him it's, like, yeah that's that's you don't got to worry about no. Create you could play his ship and you know you're not dissing. Anybody you can't even play certain people's music if you don't know where the fuck you, at you know WHAT i. Mean so it's like for me WHEN i cover videos and it's killing and this and, THAT i always try to end the video saying, something trying to have some message behind.
Speaker 1: What like a final thought almost.
Speaker 2: RIGHT i always have that AND i always try to give some type of advice to the. Youth or. Whoever, like, yeah if you want to follow in these, footsteps understand this is what comes with. It that's the point of being a risk. Taker you're taking. Risks not everybody's gonna hit the lottery and make. It a lot of y'all gonna, die a lot of y'all gonna get locked.
Speaker 1: UP i think it's one thing for you to do this and have the history and the background you. HAVE i think that. There it can get a little icky at times when you see like AND i Think Trappler roster is like good. Work Like i've watched plenty of his, Documentary like recently he's been like dressing up like whoever the fuck he's talking, About And i'm, like what are you doing?
Speaker 2: FOR i, mean he's just trying to he's trying to apply a more creative approach to, things you, know because he doesn't have he's not from over, here he has no ties to the, streets you. Know so he's literally looking at it from the form of being a fan and being a creator and just how creative CAN i? Get thug just came out saying that he wore the dress for basically like the. Promo the promo is gonna come with.
Speaker 1: It yeah for the for the, Shock, Well.
Speaker 2: Ross's doing the same.
Speaker 1: Ship, yeah you know WHAT i. MEAN i just think it's different if You're Trapploer ross and you're like a geeky dude from THE uk and like your entire livelihood is based on like documenting you, know black, culture but you don't come from that ship like at. All, RIGHT i just feel like it's just IT'S i just feel like he should be more Mind And i'm gonna up talking with him because, uh he's gonna come on the, podcast so BUT i just think he needs to do a better job and be more mindful and have more respect for that, ship you know What i'm, Saying because it's, Like, dog you can't do a BIG u interview or a BIG u documentary and be wearing a fucking A Seattle mariner's hat and a Fucking chargers. Jersey, Dog, LIKE i understand what you're trying to. Do but it's like it's just it's just like it's, it you. Know for, me it's it's just there's certain ship where and then some of these guys who you don't know what they look. Like you just hear their, voice so you know who the fuck these motherfuckers. Are what kind of history they? Got? Right you know What i'm, Saying but they're just stirring up ship on their.
Speaker 2: YouTube i can understand what you're. Saying i'm not SAYING i fully agree with. It but my viewpoint on it, is look at. Me. Right you could SAY i have whatever type of BACKGROUND i have to mad people that ain't good.
Speaker 1: Enough it's not gonna be good enough for first of, all for you and me and for any other. Wise it's never gonna be good, enough never gonna be good. Enough BUT i just mean in terms of LIKE i just feel like there's there's this thing where it's, like because.
Speaker 2: Like i'm gonna be. Honest ross went on a. Podcast i'm not gonna name the. Podcast vlad try to get me in like they hit Up lad on like, yo see If jacob come. ON i was, like fuck, mom BECAUSE i already know what it's gonna. Be you know What i'm. Saying i'm not trying to have a whole black panther discussion and WHY i should feel bad That i'm. WHITE i don't give a. Fuck so that's gonna be the difference between me And ross being on that And ross is going to explain his perspective and why he feels justified in doing what he's. Doing he's a, fan he's a traditional he's a. Fan i'm not gonna explain myself like. THAT i don't give a fuck about you, him none of. Y'all don't give fuck about your, feelings don't funk about your. Opinions i'll give a. Fuck now what now.
Speaker 1: What do we?
Speaker 2: Do we might as well not even have the. Conversation but you're you're not gonna get what you. Want if you don't like me, already then fuck. You i'm not gonna like. You so it's, like what are we just gonna go in there and fight or?
Speaker 1: Something, Yeah i'm not gonna Go i'm not gonna walk into a situation in WHICH i know we're just not gonna see already not.
Speaker 2: Welcome but you want me to come on so you can have a viral, moment you.
Speaker 1: Know WHAT i? Mean That's i'm not going to serve you up a viral.
Speaker 2: MAN i don't give a fuck about your. Opinion you don't like, me, COOL i don't know you enough to not like. You but if it's fucked, me it's one hundred. Percent fuck?
Speaker 1: You how how are you, like uh are you mapping out like how to build this thing? Out more LIKE i could see you. DOING i, MEAN i could see you hosting some true crime shiit On. Netflix And i'm, Gonna.
Speaker 2: I'm, Gonna i'm gonna be honest with, you, Right i've thought of all of these. THINGS i think WHAT i struggle with is. TRUST i don't have a, team.
Speaker 1: So you don't have like a. MANAGER i don't have.
Speaker 2: NOTHING i do everything. MYSELF i record by. MYSELF i learned edit by. MYSELF i do all my own ship and that's my. Problem that's my biggest flaw IS i could probably make way way more ship IF i had a.
Speaker 1: Team so you're recording and editing everything.
Speaker 2: EVERYTHING i learned how to do. EVERYTHING i youtubed how to become a YouTuber and turned it INTO APPLOI i, mean what over a? Million that's.
Speaker 1: Amazing coolos to, you. BROTHER i got one, Guy it's me and one. Guy. Yeah BUT i also Like i'm doing you, KNOW i got a fucking radio SHOW i do every. DAY i got a lot of shit going. On but if, YEAH i MEAN i Also i've produced my own podcast for a couple of months. EDIT i know how to. EDIT i, know you, know it's it's tedious.
Speaker 2: Work, man it's a bitch to learn how to do. It but for, me LIKE i was always an, ARTIST i was big on, graffiti, drawing, tattoos all that. Shit and the first THING i learned is you don't need the most expensive equipment to make. Art so for, editing even to this, day ninety nine percent of the editing THAT i do is on, iMovie, really the free app that comes on every. iPhone ninety nine percent of my editing is done on. That and THEN i put it on a premiere. Pro WHEN i add the music AND i add my name in the corner of the, video that's.
Speaker 1: It because you're just comfortable with.
Speaker 2: IT i learned how To you, know if you give a real artist a, pencil they're gonna make some amazing. Shit if you give a fucking little kid the most expensive.
Speaker 1: Uh paint brushes and paint and, all.
Speaker 2: It's still gonna come out, Child. Right so THAT'S i learned how to make a shitload of money with the easiest fucking.
Speaker 1: METHOD i, mean if it's not, BROKE i would, say if it's not, broke don't fix. It BUT i feel like if you want, to, like.
Speaker 2: IF i want to take it to, that if you want to take it.
Speaker 1: To not even necessarily your, channel BECAUSE i feel like you could handle your, Channel you've shown. That but if you want to like just get other things going outside of your, shit, right you gotta you. GOTTA i, mean at the very, least you gotta have somebody like an advocate trying to get you some of that, Shit like you should have A tv, agent you, know just BECAUSE i feel.
Speaker 2: Like, AGAIN i feel like a lot of that is also part of me having to clean up my. IMAGE i need to be in a space WHERE i can present. Myself, yeah it's like you, said IF i didn't have the, tattoos that look Like i'm fucking telling the, chance, Right so IF i can clean up my image and present myself in a different, manner because you, know for the, LONGEST i was going by six figure felon, right you, know BECAUSE i was making six, FIGURES i got five fucking. Felonies well Now i'm making more than. That AND i don't want to just be known for being a feeling the, bullshit you know WHAT i, mean much more than.
Speaker 1: That, Yeah SO i.
Speaker 2: Want TO i want to be able to basically rebrand myself at the same. Time that's WHY i wanted to get away from the exposing videos because all it does is make essentially enemies and if this rapp of WHO i expose is tied in with these people that could have got me this or what the? Fuck because it doesn't really matter who's snitching, anyway no shock.
Speaker 1: Values we've shown that no one gives a. FUCK i feel like when you first, started it was a oh, shit and that's the.
Speaker 2: Thing it had a, Shock but.
Speaker 1: Now it's, like get everyone. Snitch you got WHY i Sell woody? Right who's out here getting a? Bag a bag off Stitch? Bro so that shit's dead over.
Speaker 2: With it was cool THAT i was like the one that was able, to you, know start that, shit and people still to this day, like, oh how how did we let him in the hip? Hop anybody let me? IN i kicked the fucking door. In that's HOW i got. Here But i've established everything, already so now it's just a matter of you, know, rebranding, refocusing and finding the next. Thing Because i'm gonna be honest with. You WHEN i got that plaque for a million, SUBSCRIBERS i didn't.
Speaker 1: Know what to.
Speaker 2: Do like after, that it was like that was my biggest, goal.
Speaker 1: Right because what the next one? Is like ten? Million?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Crazy, yeah that's.
Speaker 2: Insane doesn't have, that you.
Speaker 1: Know it's like it's, like, like, dude your kind of ship ten? Millions toughladd got ten that's fucking.
Speaker 2: Insane and he's been doing it, forever and you're like, yeah, yeah once you hit that, one you're, like all, right what's?
Speaker 1: Next, yeah that's the.
Speaker 2: Thing AND i was, like what the fuck DO i? Do you know WHAT i? Mean that was my biggest. GOAL i NEVER i. Graduated, UH i got my gend in. Prison they give you a, diploma BUT i never got to walk and like accept LIKE i never got to do the little hat ship BECAUSE i got released from. Prison it WAS i literally passed the test right before my. Release.
Speaker 1: Wow and they.
Speaker 2: Were, like, yo if if you want to walk the stage and accept your, diploma you would have to come back to the prison as a. Visitor i'm, like, man fuck, y'all just give me My i'm not coming back. Here fuck you me come back just SO i. CAN i don't care about. That SO i got my, diploma piece of. Paper it's. Framed and that's the only fucking ACHIEVEMENT i have is a piece of paper that SAYS i graduated From Appalachi Correctional. Institutions so you got that and your. PLAQUE i got, that THEN i got the HONEY k, plaque and THEN i got a million subscriber. Plaque so ONCE i hit that, Milestone i'm, like all, right, well what's another achievement THAT i can work towards Because i'm definitely.
Speaker 1: Are you like, investing like obviously making a lot of? Money are you doing? ANYTHING i mean obviously you outside of the cars and.
Speaker 2: Put any of that out, there because as many trolls AS i, HAVE i don't want people fucking up my. Ship you know What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying do you ever fuck with any of the crypto that's been tanked by your Boy. Donnie i've been.
Speaker 2: Meeting some new people that are fucking going crazy with the crypto and the, trading and you, know you just.
Speaker 1: Haven't had you start a coin.
Speaker 2: Yet i'd Rather i'd rather just know what's about to happen before it.
Speaker 1: Happened, no that's what you want to. Know, yeah that's how you make the.
Speaker 2: Money get into that. Circle it's fucking. Crazy So i've been you, know it's just it's all about connections for, sure and meeting, people meeting the right, people and uh, Yeah i've been doing a lot of that behind the. Scenes, EVENTUALLY i want to get to a point Where i'm making more money behind the scenes because experiencing the fame aspect of things it. Sucks, yeah that's.
Speaker 1: Honestly that's kind of like for. Me. Man you, Know i've Been i've been a public figure for twenty, years you, know whether it's on the radio or. Uh and it's like, LATELY i, say the last five or six, Years i'm, LIKE i don't like. IT i don't want to be this shit. FOREVER i DON'T i want to just, LIKE i just want to have enough sustainability on my you, KNOW i own a. NIGHTCLUB i got a couple of. Restaurants like that's the thing that that's WHAT i.
Speaker 2: Want it's cool when you you, know you get in the club for free and they give you a bottle or. Whatever, yeah but it's like you're trying to pull bitches and it's, like oh, Yeah i'm. Popping, Uh like you know What i'm. Saying this shit's really corny and you don't really want to be that guy. Anyways but then you get in a relationship, ship you out with your, girl you don't want to deal with taking. Pictures. Right you might be with a bitch that you don't want nobody know when you're, with, right you might be with the, kids, right you don't want to deal with. That so it's like that aspect of it kind of fucking.
Speaker 1: Sucks but before we, WRAP i want to get your take on a few the current things happening in hip. HOP i saw today SOMEONE i Think vlad tweeted. This maybe might have Been vlad that there's an expectation or there's an inside information That didd he might take a five year. Plea, yeah did you see?
Speaker 2: THAT i saw. It i'm lad it was. THEN i don't know shit about. IT i don't know how true it. IS i think he should fucking take, it.
Speaker 1: Right because he's already been in it about a, year, Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah and he's facing it's like an endless amount of. Shit They.
Speaker 1: YEAH i THINK i think he's facing at least twenty, years right if it gets. Convicted so if it's, five is it a state? Fed it's, Fed so he's gonna have to do eighty five. Percent, yeah same as, yeah so uh, yeah you would take it if you were. Him it's just an odds, game, Right like your loyal will tell you, like, hey, look if we take this and we fight, it there's this.
Speaker 3: Probability this is the, Thing, LIKE i still unless they flat out got, proof he's drugging, People, Like i'm kind of against the whole you, know you want to fly bitches out and they're down the fucking suck and whatever, whatever and then everyone just walks.
Speaker 2: Away everyone's an, adult.
Speaker 1: Bro that's so. So so that's the. Thing is the Whole diddy thing is like we see the video him fucking Up, cassie, obviously that's that's that's, crazy it's, egregious IT'S i, MEAN i don't know if that's. Right the statute delimitations on that's probably past, Too but that was more like a that was like that fucked up his, public you, know the the public, opinion the, image the, image, Right so, okay that's. Gone but then if we look at just the, case is he really drugging people against their?
Speaker 2: Will like the producer that sued, Him, oh he forced me to have threesomes with bad?
Speaker 1: Bitches like, that, really, listen most of this shit is a cash, grab especially you know with this busby fucking, Guy jesus that. Guy and, then like you, said it's like if flying women in for sex is against the, law everybody in hip hop is.
Speaker 2: Fucked everybody's going.
Speaker 1: Down EVERY nba, player EVERY nfl, player every rock, star every. YouTuber, fuck everybody's fucking.
Speaker 2: Cooked, yeah that shit's all because then it's, like all, right, well what's the difference between flying somebody out for a date and then you end up puking up with?
Speaker 3: Them?
Speaker 2: Right because females lie they. Do so if you fly girl out just because you're, interested and she's from bum fuck, whatever and you're thinking, like, oh this is a girl all the rappers haven't, fucked you, know let me talk to, her you fly her, out, whatever you hook up.
Speaker 1: Most of the, girls all the rappers have fucks by the, way.
Speaker 2: Damn and then you know she spends the story, like oh he flew me, out just the. Fuck, Mmm NOW i got a fed. Case NOW i got a fed. Case that's.
Speaker 1: Crazy, yeah it feels like it's not illegal to be freaky as. Fuck now did he do some illegal? Shit i'm sure we'll find, out but it seems as if he's just extremely a nasty motherfucker who's into some wild, shit which is by all means do your, thing. Buddy then the public opinion crashes because that video comes, out and then now there's just all this shit and they're, like, okay well now we can go get, him because you, know fuck forever Did hey was like a beacon of light and hip hop where everybody was, LIKE i want to be Like. DIDDY i want to BE i want to be on My diddy, SHIT i want to have.
Speaker 2: And it would appear that when you reached that, level you're.
Speaker 1: Untouchable Correct if anybody was ever gonna be, untouchable you would think it was.
Speaker 2: Him so it's almost like and that's why there's so many conspiracy theories as to him coming, down because it's, like all, right well who would pow woes that be the way of.
Speaker 1: It even THOSE i don't you, KNOW i think a lot Of i've seen the conspiracy theory That diddy was somehow like it was like An epstein type of. Thing i'm, like there's no fucking way.
Speaker 2: NOW i think it's just a frequent money in a drug habit and Like the.
Speaker 1: Other thing that's funny is like how the post like that you get into some of that Dark twitter shit where they'll be, like look at all these celebrities to have photos With, diddy they must have raped people, Too and it's, like, hey everybody has a photo With, diddy and guess what everybody in your entire life would have taken a photo With diddy WITH i got a photo With. DIDDY i was very excited to take. IT i was, like Fucking, diddy let's run.
Speaker 2: The what the Fuck, nely you're not gonna say no what?
Speaker 1: Like and everybody who got an invite To ditty parties, went you go Because diddy parties weren't like there was like a normal aspect to. Those now what happened at five in the. Morning but he had tons of industry. Parties, bro everybody in the music industry was. There it wasn't didn't mean there body was fucking putting fucking ecstasy up their asshole on fucking boys LIKE i don't, know you.
Speaker 2: Know i'll say this, though as far as if the five year thing is true and he's facing forever in, prison don't get caught Like Tory lanez thinking that it can't.
Speaker 1: Happen, Yeah tory got some bad legal advice Asad rocky. Walked THE A sap thing was it looked like a crazy. Gamble it paid, Off but damn, man that was bro.
Speaker 2: Going to fucking trial as a fucking parlay. A THE A sap thing was. Crazy it's just it's it's at the end of the, day it's all a. Gamble and, uh he's getting off at five versus. Forever just take the. Five but you.
Speaker 1: Did he got an, ego, Man and now is it broken? Down? Now is he is he kind of comes and does he kind of know, like you know what if they really want.
Speaker 2: To because he's not going to go to a crazy.
Speaker 1: Prison, No, no he's. Chilling yeah he's and he'll be out three. Years you.
Speaker 2: Know it's still, richest, fuck still. Richest.
Speaker 1: Fuck no one's drinkings to rock. Anymore but but he ain't been involved WITH A rock and.
Speaker 2: One BUT i, WOULD i, WOULD i would take that fucking. Five what do you?
Speaker 1: Do you do you feel like there's a light at the end of the hunnel For dirk to get.
Speaker 2: OUT i don't wanna be that. Guy but WHAT i said To vlad WAS i don't think it's a matter of if he gets. Out it's if he survives the. SENTENCE i think that's the. QUESTION i don't think it's a matter of coming. Home, NO i. DON'T i don't think he's flat out beating. This the thing, is is he gonna be alive when he gets? RELEASED i, BRO i just did fucking two back to back videos On dirk. Situation they're alleging that he hired hitmen and funded their flights From chicago To, cali then got them paid for the rentals and the guns for them to go carry out a broad day assassination with machine, guns and then he tried to flee the country on a private. JET i don't give a fuck who it. Is if you just hear, that, right it's, like, bro what the? Fuck and we're talking about beating the? Case like this is how this is some shit that you? Know this is like death penalty. Shit, yeah federal death penalty.
Speaker 1: Shit would you ever uh? SOMETHING i think they would be dope that you could, do, man BECAUSE i See jelly do it all the. Time it's, like go and talk to people at. Prisons.
Speaker 2: BRO i reached out to. UH i try to reach out to The TAMPA, jubi the juvenile detention center that's In West tampa THAT i was actually in BECAUSE.
Speaker 1: I feel like you can go and like, say, hey, GUYS i got literally was just.
Speaker 2: Here i'm gonna be honest with, you. RIGHT i don't Think i've ever told anyone this like, publicly but one of the things THAT i wanted to do was getting into the. Interviews and then obviously IF i If i'm in contact with a, rapper see if they would be willing to go inside of the jails or at least the juvenile facilities and speak to the, youth you know WHAT i, Mean, like, yeah it's one thing IF i go in, there it's more so a thing for me of you, KNOW i was in there and Now i'm here speaking to. Y'all but If i'm able to bring in their favorite rapper in a, facility.
Speaker 1: Be the highlight of their fucking, year their sentence.
Speaker 2: And they're hearing motivational shit Because, juvie, bro you're only gonna be in there for twenty one, days so all these kids are coming out real, quick.
Speaker 1: And it's almost like if you could get a message to, them.
Speaker 2: IF i can sway you before you come home on some, bullshit it.
Speaker 1: Matters maybe we can make something, matters even if you could sway one person each, time, bro you.
Speaker 2: Know WHAT i. Mean and then as far as like the adult the county jails and this and, THAT i would have to have.
Speaker 1: A rapport with the wardens.
Speaker 2: And the sheriffs and everyone. Else and then, again my image is a. Factor if they see me in pictures with a whole bunch of. Members no one's gonna do.
Speaker 1: That especially Current, yeah not for.
Speaker 2: Sure but now if they See i'm doing positive, things and then this is gonna be The the blowback to that is IF i organize a fundraiser with The sheriff's department that's possibly sponsored by, them and What i'm doing is we're speaking out against certain things and we're bringing in rappers to speak inside of the jails and. Institutions it only furthers the allegations of oh Ten. Nanni jake is working with The. Feds that's how he gets all the.
Speaker 1: Paperwork but you can't worry about, That just can't.
Speaker 2: Worry but that's what they try to.
Speaker 1: Do they, Will they're always gonna do that a, FLAW i, know, Man but.
Speaker 2: In what you, do that's why. Security that's why rappers don't get security because security is too close to the. Police and then they'd rather ride with their homies and get the ship shot out of.
Speaker 1: Them it's fucking, crazy or just.
Speaker 2: Get caught with guns and end up in.
Speaker 1: Prison, yeah it's like you let the opinion of nobody's have you fucked?
Speaker 2: Up they want you in a lose lose.
Speaker 1: Situation, yeah, no you can like like you can never do enough for. Fans it's never, enough and not even these people aren't, fans by the, way these are just. Commentators, yeah they like the.
Speaker 2: Spectacle it's the same fat fuck at the bad that's saying that he didn't throw the ball fire.
Speaker 1: Enough that's exactly what it.
Speaker 2: Is or he should have thrown it's the same. Shit it's you never did nothing with your, life but you're saying that you're.
Speaker 1: Over here shitting On lebron or shitting on Fucking maywell whoever the. Fuck yeah that's, true. Man WELL i think that'd be, dope, man BECAUSE i feel like that's kind of, where you, KNOW i feel like you have a, platform, bro and like your history is so, crazy you, know AND i feel like you're cognizant of like that that age group you were talking, about the juvenile. Shit, yeah that's like a real breaking point for a lot of people's.
Speaker 2: Lives, Brother and that's one thing THAT i admire About Jelly roll is a lot of the things that he's been able to do and just the message that he puts.
Speaker 1: Out, Yeah i've seen. That dude have like the most insane busy days and like it's, hey we have to do this wherever city we're, in whatever city he goes, to he tries like if he's gotten off, there he's got the. Time he's always, like, yeah we gotta reach out to the, warden try to. Say AND i think he's about to. Be he's one step closer from.
Speaker 2: Getting this ship, pardoned, Right, YEAH i saw. That. Bro that's, major super, major BECAUSE i ain't gonna. LIE i would pay whatever the fuck if they said for a million, dollars.
Speaker 1: Fucking scarlet letter on you if you're felling man. Forever.
Speaker 2: Bro the fact that you get to have gun rights and everything.
Speaker 1: Else, again the gun, rights it's, like, bro trying to rent, something look a, License you're. Fucked, yeah it's. Crazy well, Listen, bro keep killing. IT i love what you. DO i look forward to watching you continue to, evolve and and and all the new Ship i'm sure you're working. On AND i didn't know you had the one man. Shows guy's working his ass Off man ten Ninety, Jake thank, you. BROTHER i know you're not too. Closet you made a little bit of a, drive so thanks for making the, drive, Brother Jake boom