Speaker 1: Hi Scott, Hi Andy. Two weeks two ball chats. Wow, welcome to ball Chat.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: I love that. What a fun theme, so fun, so fun. Yes, welcome to bowl Chat, big podcast. Where I sit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what makes it different. Scotty sits in this.
Speaker 1: It does. It calms me down.
Speaker 2: We don't have any webcams yet, but maybe next week's I'll send Scott a link and he can order it for thirty dollars off Amazon. It's shoots in four K two.
Speaker 1: Ooh yeah, that'll show all my blemishes. Oh yeah, and this patch, so we'll have to start wearing makeup. Yeah on bowl Chat. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: The fans will request it. They want to see a high production value.
Speaker 1: All right, no problem. Oh excuse me one moment. I have to light a match.
Speaker 2: I'm oh, yes, of course. Can you light my candle this time? Would you light my candle?
Speaker 1: I keep opening?
Speaker 2: Isn't that a song?
Speaker 1: Light my fire? Is right?
Speaker 2: I always thought that there was like a song about a candle.
Speaker 1: Are we going to set up the smoke alarms one day? Let's see where's yours?
Speaker 2: I have it?
Speaker 1: No, I lit one of yours already. Oh, this is it? Huh, my finger's going to go on fire. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: So sorry?
Speaker 1: No, don't? Ah?
Speaker 2: Well chat, the show goes on and on.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Andy, why don't you talk about the candles while I'm trying not to set my finger on fire? Okay, so these are new candles, not anymore? Okay, well, this is your last week to buy them. Wax cabin coat, candle coat. Okay, sorry, you.
Speaker 2: Get into Serial KILLERSPC dot com to get your frosty and flaky or cinnamon hot bun candle. Now use the code cereal at checkout. You'll get two dollars off in any order over seventy dollars you get free shipping. Wax cabin candles are so good.
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 2: What wax cabin can are so good? They smell great. I personally prefer mine because it's very woodsy, and I enjoy it.
Speaker 1: It's cinnamony. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, woodsy. I associate cinnamon with the woods.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like the owl.
Speaker 2: Huh, like the owl a cinnamon owl.
Speaker 1: Give a hoot, Andy, don't pollute. That was woodsy owl.
Speaker 2: I don't know his name. Wood So, yeah, this is mine. Smells so good, big fan. Yeah, Waxcabincandlesco dot com to get yours or Serial KILLERSPC dot com will link you right over.
Speaker 1: And I think you only have until the end of this weekend. I'm guessing like Sunday night at eleven fifty nine pm your SOL sales over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so go get yours now. We appreciate you guys so much and thank you for buying the candles. Make sure you tag us who knows. Maybe Scotty will send you like a thing from the vaults.
Speaker 1: I'll send you an open box of cereal. Yeah, if you send us a picture of your open box, it'll happen. Huh.
Speaker 2: If you send us a picture of your candle, yeah, that your receipt.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no, Please don't do this, Andrew, do you know what a nightmare this is going to be for us. I don't want to see people's receipts. I don't want to see how much money they've spent on things. I would love to see them doing this. That would be a fun picture. And if you're only listening and not watching, that was me sniffing the candle and almost burning my nose hair again. But I burnt it last week, so I don't have any left. Your nose hair is very important by the way. It al catches things. Yes, so that way you don't breathe in bugs and bad dusty shave. Though sometimes I can't stick that thing in my nose.
Speaker 2: I can. I try it such a satisfying feeling.
Speaker 1: It vibrates my brain and I can't do it. I try so now I just take a little scissor up there and try not to cut the inside of my nose.
Speaker 2: Do you cut your ear hair?
Speaker 1: Uh? You know it's weird.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: First of all, the answer is no, because it doesn't grow When I'm an old man, it's going to grow out like this, because that's what happens to old men.
Speaker 2: I started getting some random black hairs coming out of my ears, and I'm like, what am I seventy five?
Speaker 1: I have one random black hair, No, not black, but I have one random hair on either side. It's it's not in my ear, it's on the outer lobe. Like I'm hurting it right now, look bad? Can you see? I'm pulling it and I have to cut it every once.
Speaker 2: In a while. Yeah, that hurts.
Speaker 1: It's weird. You get hair in weird places. Yeah, just randomly. After like, however, many years of life that you've never had it there before, all of a sudden, you're like, where the hell did that hair come from?
Speaker 2: Well, they say that happens to your body, like every what is it seven years or something, it's supposed to like change, Like you could be allergic to certain things and then not allergic to certain things. Yeah, like I am less allergic to apples now still am, but.
Speaker 1: Your throat closes up right, Yeah, it does certain your disgusting cereals. Yeah. Well it's funny because when I was a kid, my mom took me to an allergist mm hm, and I was allergic to literally hundreds of things, hundreds. There was a list, there was a dot matrix print out. I remember sitting in the waiting room and hearing neat Nat made me that's what a dot matrix printer sounded like, you know, with the rollers and the holes on the side, and it wouldn't stop, And there were like two hundred things. It was like chocolate, cinnamon, and it was just it was all these things. And I remember after that, we took the list and went to the health food store and spent stupid money on dumb things that didn't have these things in it, just.
Speaker 2: The organic section like in the seventies and eighties.
Speaker 1: I wasn't in It wasn't in the seventies, you idiot. It was in the late eighties, the mid to late eighties. The organic section, like in the air it was. They didn't have organic sections in the supermarket. You had to literally go to a health food store. It was a health food store. I guess it would be like a really scaled down whole Foods. Yeah, you know. And the only thing that I really remember is carib. I had to have carib chips instead of chocolate chips.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's so sad.
Speaker 1: My internet connection is unstable, Andy, Yeah, you're fine on my end, Oh okay. And so like I would sweeten things with honey and I would eat carib chips, and after a couple of weeks, I was like, this is so dumb. I'm not allergic to anything. I had chocolate chips three weeks ago. Nothing happened. So I just had screw it all and just went back to eating everything. And that's why I'm a big jerk today. I guess right, you said it, not me. Yeah, So what else, Andy, I'm aligious to grass well, I mean that's that's a seasonal allergy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not great. But my allergies this year were terrible.
Speaker 1: But I mean there are people that are allergic to things that if they get near them or touch them or ingest them or any Oh my friend Monica, she cannot eat die in the same room as a peanut. Yeah, it is that severe where she can literally like detect the peanut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Allergies are insane, especially like really bad allergies like that. Yeah, see mine where bs allergies, those are real. That's like the real deal. That's actually being allergic to something.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe you have a skin problem like I did, because I have what is it called dermographia.
Speaker 1: You have all these things with big names.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like writable skin. So if I like scratch myself.
Speaker 1: Right now, you can write on yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can like write my name. If you have like a pin, I could like write my name and then it'll the skin will raise up and it'll stay like my name.
Speaker 1: Well that's because it's irritated. That would probably happen to anybody.
Speaker 2: Not true, No, dere mcgraphy is the skin condition. So what wound up happening was I got my allergy test and it looks like I was alerted to everything.
Speaker 1: Oh they poke you with those things? Yes, yeah, Hey, you're delayed like a half a second. It's so annoying you're.
Speaker 2: Delayed a half second on mine. It's because you're using an older computer.
Speaker 1: M I forgot my laptop.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You have the past like seven episodes.
Speaker 1: I'm really sorry. I edit them so I know what's going on. Maybe the next episode will actually have the cool cameras.
Speaker 2: I have mine, and I'm unpacking my apartment next week, so I'm good.
Speaker 1: Send me the link. I'll get it, and then hopefully for our next episode, we'll be in four D. Okay, K. Four D would be smellovision. You're right, I meant K.
Speaker 2: I'm imagine if we could do it with smellovision and send out little cards to people and they could scratch them and smell them.
Speaker 1: That would be cool, and that would be done that with TV shows and movies.
Speaker 2: Rugrats Go Wild.
Speaker 1: I saw the premiere of that because my friend's aunt worked for Spike, which was owned by Viacom at the time, which owned Rugrats, and we got to go see the premiere of that movie. This is very calming. Yeah, very calm.
Speaker 2: I think we Oh gosh, we need to have candles while we do the podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I definitely just burn my nose hair again because I smell burnt hair up in my head. Now, wait, damn it, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: You should tell ghost stories?
Speaker 1: Turn the lights. Turn the lights no, because now the camera's awful.
Speaker 2: You know anything, Let's tell ghost stories.
Speaker 1: Please turn the lights back on.
Speaker 2: Tell a ghost story.
Speaker 1: Andrew is here, it's a ghost story. Please turn the lights back on. It's so mean. Please, I know the lights are so stupid. Now look up right, it is you can talk.
Speaker 2: Did you like me being in here last week with you for the twenty fifth anniversary show We're sorry two weeks ago?
Speaker 1: That was kind of cool? Yeah, I did. It was nice, you know what, it was a little bit overwhelming. It was nice to have everybody here because for a year and however many months, it's just been three of us in here, and all of a sudden, there's twenty of us in here. So I feel like people need to come back to things. Gradually. I need to start now, but gradually, like four people, then five, then six, then seven, you know, over weeks, and I think then people will get used to things again, because it was like, hello, you guys are all in our space right now, and it's just kind. Oh my god, my nose hair is burnt and it stinks and I can't get rid of it because it's in my nose. What the hell?
Speaker 2: Get some of the wax on the candle and put on the inside of your nose.
Speaker 1: No. Oh, can we talk about something? Yeah? Can we talk about discontinued products? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love discontinued.
Speaker 1: Because another one of our favorite products is discontinued. Amy and I have been having this problem for our entire relationship. The first, the very first thing that I remember blist decks, simple blist decks. You know, the lip stuff. Don't call it chapstick because that's a brand name, but it's bliss cks, it's lip bomb. And they had one that had a flip cap. Nothing really crazy about it, but it was a flip cap. You didn't pull it off, and it was vanilla e kind of flavor was in a blue thing and they stopped making it. I started raging. The next thing was Mented. Then do you remember mented and toothpaste? You might have been a little bit too young.
Speaker 2: Was that for dentures?
Speaker 1: Oh it wasn't for dentures, that's polydent or polygrip, but no, it was. It came in a white container like this, and you pushed down on it and the two the paste and the gel like went together. Yeah. Yeah, So, I mean we used that forever. Then they stopped making it. Arm and Hammer bought them and they made it for a little while. They stopped making it. Then they made it in a tube, and I liked it in a tube because they had like little crystals in it, like little balls that you would crunch in your mouth, and that was great. Then they stopped making that all together, and it's just And then my deodorant, they stopped making degree deodorant, the one that I use, the shower Clean aerosol discontinued. Wow with that one. Actually it was called shower Creams shower Clean Aerosol. Then it changed to Degree Women, but it was the same exact formula, so I kept using it. Then it went back to regular degree aerosol Shower Clean, and now it's just gone. You can buy a can on eBay for eighty dollars, but I'm not interested.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm trying to find. In Japan, I used this mouthwash. It's called no Neo Okay, but that was in Japan.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the.
Speaker 2: Best mouthwash I've ever used in my entire life, and I've been trying to find it. In the United States. I can buy a package of five of them for eighty dollars. That seems ridiculous.
Speaker 1: But I can't even buy the degree anymore. I can't the only one they make now, they don't make it anymore. You can buy like old overstock for really expensive yeah online, but they make one that's just antipersperant now, and that doesn't do any I don't understand why do they make just antipersperant that means just don't perspire. You're still going to stink, and you need deodoran on top of that. So I don't understand why companies make only anti presperant.
Speaker 2: I think I have a good idea for like a website.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: What if it was you bought the overstock and then sold it.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean there are websites that do that, but then they run out and that's it. Yeah, Oh, here's the latest one. My favorite bar these cliff Nut butter bars. They apparently have stopped making the tart cherry and cashew butter, so I just bought eight boxes of them, the.
Speaker 2: Vest of v If. They were just like, oh no, it's coming back soon.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I asked Secret Squirrel Joel and shop right, because he's not just for Cereal, you know, he's a he's a manager there, and so he put it into the system and he told me it was discontinued. So I went right away and bought them all up. Yeah, sorry, no, it's okay.
Speaker 2: I let me think, what's the discontinued product.
Speaker 1: I like, life is full of disappointments with products because you love them and love them and love them, and then they just go away.
Speaker 2: Pepsi blue is a thing for a second that was discussing, though I was happy that was discontrovered.
Speaker 1: So what do you care for? I mean, there's so many products that have come and gone. Peb Max, great candy bar in the eighties, Vanilla coke. I loved vanilla coke. That's back it is. I think so or cherry vanilla coke maybe something like that had all these crazy flavors.
Speaker 2: Get it, like one of those cool coke machines.
Speaker 1: Well, you can do that. Yeah, what do they call it, uh coke whatever?
Speaker 2: The one machine.
Speaker 1: No, it's the one with the digital.
Speaker 2: It's so cool. Touch mix them. Yeah, they have them at movie theaters.
Speaker 1: I'm all over the place. They have been mos too, Yeah, a lot of Yeah Wendy's. Okay, we did the Wendy's already, I know.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying. The mention of Wendy's makes me happy.
Speaker 1: Are you craving a bacon eater or something?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, always a junior baconator and a small kids spicy frosty. Frosty's are good.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you. I stopped at Wendy's last week because it was midday and I hadn't had lunch. But I didn't want to ruin my dinner, so I just ordered an order of chicken nuggets. But they gave me the spicy ones. And now, okay, I didn't know that they were coming, so I had no beverage, you know, I just thought they were gonna be the regular ones. I was just gonna pop a mem i ate one, and my mouth was on fire. They are spicy.
Speaker 2: Are you a child? Yes, you're a child.
Speaker 1: I am a child. I'm a man child for sure. They're definitely spicy. I mean I needed a drink.
Speaker 2: Is Mayo a spice to you?
Speaker 1: Because, let me know, Andrew, Chipotle Mayo is. Oh.
Speaker 2: I love a good Chipotle Mayo.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: We're pest away oli.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm not a pasto fan. That's one thing. Pasta and peppers and olives no, no, every olive, No, every olive, every olive because they it gives you that metallic feeling in your mouth. There's like a weird feeling when you bite into them. I don't like it, Okay. I also don't like the way it smells, and so I don't like the way it tastes. Kalmada olives are my favorite salty and kamala kamata, kalmada kalamada. Yeah. Yeah. Though I know about olives because I have to buy them for people when I instacart chop. But you know, I don't eat them. I love them, and if they're in a salad, the salad's ruined and I can't eat it. God no, oh my god, olive juice everywhere.
Speaker 2: I was a big Caesar salad fan, but I've converted to be a Greek salad fan. And let me tell you something, the more feta and olives you throw in that salad, I'm in heaven.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what, everybody has different tastes. That's why there's so many things.
Speaker 2: That is why there's so many Yeah, I feel like you're not a salad person.
Speaker 1: I do enjoy a salad.
Speaker 2: What kind? I love the CPK buffalo chicken.
Speaker 1: No copper meal, It's not true. I mean I'm crumbled.
Speaker 2: Up burger bits on top of No.
Speaker 1: I don't like meat in salads. I'm just a house salad guy. I like iceberg lettuce. I could do romain, but I don't like the really green romain. Nope, those are weeds. I don't do weed salads. I'm a fan of the basic. Good salad that I would like would be iceberg, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, probably some cheese croutons, and uh, either a ranch or a creamy Italian on the side. Please, Oh yeah, ranch has to be good ranch.
Speaker 2: Okay, what was the other one? You said?
Speaker 1: Creamy Italian? They don't see that too much. But my the diner that I played you diner, they have a good creamy Italian.
Speaker 2: What is exactly creamy Italian.
Speaker 1: It's Italian but creamy, because Italian dressing is not creamy.
Speaker 2: But what is Italian dressing?
Speaker 1: It's it's Italian dressing. I don't know. It's it's clean, it's it's liquid. What you know what Italian dressing is? I don't what are you talking about our? Is this just olive oil and vine? Okay, great? So, and there's some spices and stuff in it. That's Italian dressing. I don't know. Okay, I don't like regular Italian. I like creamy Italian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like whatever makes it creamy.
Speaker 1: I guess it's like a dip.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, sorry, okay.
Speaker 1: See, look I like you don't that's life.
Speaker 2: Blue cheese, no, we'll say, is a big note for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a note for me as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's good with buffalo chicken.
Speaker 1: Though when we get the wedge, we have to get the blue cheese on the side. The wedge salad.
Speaker 2: I wish I was a wedge salad fan. I feel like every time I go to steak restaurants, they're like, get the wedge and it always comes out and it's this cool presentation. But it's just it's a.
Speaker 1: Hunk of iceberg lettuce. That's all it is. It's just with some bacos on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, honestly, why would I want like a piece of lettuce the size of my face that I have to cut up and mix it all together. Where's the fun in that? And you know it's even worse capers. I hate cameras with my life. Let it be written on my tombstone that I hate capers. Okay, the passion that I.
Speaker 1: Have for this. I simply don't like capers.
Speaker 2: I'll so solid they wreck any dish that they're in.
Speaker 1: Okay, well for me, that's olives and peppers.
Speaker 2: Olives are not as salty as capers. Capers are, No, I meant as far as ruining the dish.
Speaker 1: Yeah I get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Capers I once got because I thought that they were like, I don't know, some type of like I don't know food, like a meat or something or fish. So I was like, oh, okay, fine, they could put them on, and then I took like a bite of one by itself. It was the nastiest thing. I remember the taste to this day.
Speaker 1: I'm very sorry you've had that experience.
Speaker 2: Sorry, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: No problem.
Speaker 2: I've talked about it with a therapist. There they understand too.
Speaker 1: That's hardcore. Yeah, caper life, Yeah, hashtag caper life. What else? Andy?
Speaker 2: What was I going to say?
Speaker 1: Don't you have the list in your head?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It's going check out? Do you prefer checkout counters or do you prefer the self checkouts?
Speaker 1: Here's where I'm torn.
Speaker 2: This actually wasn't a topic, just came from saying the word checkout.
Speaker 1: I feel like, in another life I would have been a supermarket checker, cashier, whatever you want to call them. So I like to do it myself. I like the beep, and more than anything else, I like packing the bag myself. And the way that supermarkets are now is they don't let you go to the line until the person in front of you was finished. And my thing is I like to load everything onto the conveyor belt in order, and I like it to all be loaded before they start checking. That way, I can go down and bag because I must bag. I will make it a point to go to a lane where there's no bagger, and if there is one, I'll say I'm sorry. I'd like to do it myself. No offense, but I would like to do it because I always get the guy that'll put like the loaf of bread in and put a watermelon on top of it.
Speaker 2: So are you buying a loaf of bread and a watermelon?
Speaker 1: And sometimes that's entirely possible. But see, and I like to pack. I like to put all the cold stuff together, So I'll put the cold stuff on the conveyor belt first, then the regular packaged goods, then the produce. And that's how I do it, and that's how I like it bagged. I don't know if it's an OCD thing or but when you unpack your stuff, you want all the cold stuff to be together so you can put it all in the freezer or the refrigerator. You know. Well, I don't think that that's weird.
Speaker 2: No, it's just you have a very methodical way of doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But so as I was saying, is if.
Speaker 2: You're in the cart though, like you're going through the like, just say a shop right or wherever you are in the United States or wherever you're listening, right, you're in the supermarket.
Speaker 1: Right, do do do?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm picking up I don't know, a can of something, but I'm also picking up bread. Are you like arranging the cart out.
Speaker 1: I put the bread on top where the kid would sit, you know where the leg holes are. I put the bread there, and I put the produce there because I don't want it to get smushed. It takes me twenty minutes to pick out an apple so it can't get smushed in my cart. That would be a travesty. I'm a produce snob, and I'm a self proclaimed produce snob. I don't care.
Speaker 2: I feel like going shopping with you at a supermarket would probably be one of the worst experiences of my life.
Speaker 1: You're correct. I don't think I could do it, and that's why my poor wife can't do it with me, because I'm just I am out of my mind in a supermarket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like you're very type A in a supermarket.
Speaker 1: I will I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: I'm really not here with the mess that we have, But I'll.
Speaker 1: Go to the honey crisps and I will inspect them. There's a little line right there. Nope, there's a tiny little hole where someone's nail must have gone through. Nope, there's a soft spot.
Speaker 2: M m.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It takes me a while to pick out apples. Apples are tough for me.
Speaker 2: I don't think I could do it.
Speaker 1: Bananas are relatively easy, but apples, apples are rough, and berries. Don't get me started flipping them over. Gotta look in the Oh, there's a tiny bit of mold on that one. Nope, next up, that one's a little bit smushed. Next. But I mean, I don't take them out and rearrange them in other packages. It just has to be the perfect package.
Speaker 2: I have an intense phobia of picking up a grape because like my mom usually buys grapes and keeps them out on a dish. I have an intense phobia. Then I'm gonna eat one and then find out it had mold on it. Yeah, I have no idea why this is such a phobia of mine, but it really is. It hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 1: But well, with a grape, I see, I look at it. You don't look at stuff before you eat it. You just pop them in. Well, because grapes are good, grape will be mushy if it's moldy, so you could tell right away. But yeah, sorry, anyway, I like to check out myself nowadays, I like to do it anyway. So but a lot of the self checkout lanes are you know, twenty items or less, and I have a giant cart full of stuff, but I'll still manage to go there because I just, I don't know. I like, I like to be in control of checking out my groceries. But I also then feel bad because I was at CVS yesterday and there was a self checkout open, and the cashier was just standing there and I'm like, she's like, i'll help you over here, sir, and I said, I'm gonna, I'm just gonna go here. Oh my god, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: You would you would?
Speaker 1: No, you know, I just I didn't want to make her feel bad, but I like to do it myself. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it's a control thing with you. If I'm diagnosing you. It's apparent on this podcast quite often. I think you have a control thing going on. You like being in the I've re seen and in the minute. Anybody like even suggests otherwise, You're like, no, it's not going according to plan.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's entirely true. There are some things that I that I you know, like to do.
Speaker 2: Okay, so then the next cereal killers, Why don't we just, you know, maybe do one cereal or switch up the milk. Why don't we do an.
Speaker 1: Oat milk, because that's just not how we do it. You want it, that's fine, you want to change it up, that's cool, but it kind of We've done one hundred and eighty one episodes with regular milk and three cereals, sometimes four. I mean, if you want to change it, go ahead. It's not you'll you'll see I'll go right along with it. But you're going to have to run it because I can't. I don't know what you want to do. No, I go ahead.
Speaker 2: I like that. You're making it sound like brain surgery if all we're going to do is use oat milk.
Speaker 1: But my only problem with different kind of milk is it changes the taste of the cereal. That's all I'm saying. The cereal tastes different when it's in a flavored milk, That's all I'm saying. Like, you can't get the true taste of a cereal unless it's in straight up milk.
Speaker 2: So why don't we do oatmeal?
Speaker 1: Oatmeal? That's a whole other podcast. It is.
Speaker 2: Why don't we mix cereals? No?
Speaker 1: That is also another podcast. This is the purest podcast. Andy.
Speaker 2: Even getting you to do bull chat was like pulling teeth. Well here I am, yeah, I mean again, I have to physically make you do it.
Speaker 1: That's not true. I said, would you please come in today?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well, because I remembered.
Speaker 1: All right, you're the best. I'm the best. Let's just call it a day.
Speaker 2: I love that for us. That's really nice.
Speaker 1: All right, So anyway, you have let's see one, two, three, four, five, you have like five days left if you're listening to this on Wednesday. To order our deliciously scented candles from the Wax Cabin Candle Company, just go to Serial KILLERSPC dot com. You'll get all the info there. Andrews looks like that. Mine looks like this. It smells delicious. Use code Cereal at checkout, get two bucks off. Yeah, and you'll be supporting your favorite podcast. So that's really all I can say. And thank you so much for your support. We thank you for listening. Please follow us at Cereal Callers PC on all social platforms. Feel free to leave us a review and and all those things that.
Speaker 2: You can bring a game next time, we're gonna play a game. Okay, maybe like heads up, heads up would be so much time to play. Yeah. Okay, watch us too, right, yeah watch us on YouTube how YouTube dot com slash serial Killers PC.
Speaker 1: There you go, pal, all right, you ready? Let's blow them out?
Speaker 2: Two three clink Wow ominous mind's better.
Speaker 1: Smoke alarms l O L alright body, Hey, thanks by Eve. Hey clink clank? Is it? Stop it? Did you stop it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna drink this wax, do it?
Speaker 2: I dare you