Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. I just hiccup there, Chris, Did you hear that? When I said the Jesse Kelly Show. I get the hiccups sometimes I don't know what's going on. Anyway, talk about the COVID vaccine being pulled off the market. Get to a bunch of emails. Apparently rates are going up. We'll have a horribly offensive conversation about immigration being selective, about immigration as in discriminatory. Yep, I'm going to talk about that. All that and so much more still to come, as if we haven't made enough people that angry on the show. And yeah, I heard Joe Biden's comments.
Speaker 2: You imagine a kid two years old saying, mom, don't take it across Rio Grandez against the law.
Speaker 3: Give me a break. These have been model citizens.
Speaker 1: Model citizens. Just read another story today about well three month old kid getting beaten to death by one of them. Anyway, we'll talk about those model citizens in a little bit. Astrazenica. You've heard of Astrazenica. They were big pushers of the COVID vacs, and they announced today that they're withdrawing it, pulling it off the market.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: That is interesting how this is starting to shake out now. As long as we're walking down memory lane tonight, I thought it might be beneficial to look back and.
Speaker 2: Remember, you are the unvaccinated. You are the problem. It is the unvaccinated who are the problem, period, end of story.
Speaker 4: The only people that you can blame, the only people you can blame. This isn't shaming, this is the truth. Maybe they should be shamed and the unvaccinated start.
Speaker 3: Blaming the unvaccinated folks, not the regular folks.
Speaker 5: Anyone you came in to contact with will blame you, as will the rest of us who have done the right thing by getting vaccinated.
Speaker 4: Because frankly, we know that we can't trust to be unvaccinated.
Speaker 3: I think it's time to get our moral house and order.
Speaker 1: Anderson, it's the un Ah, you dirty unvaccinated. How's that all working out for us? Anyway, Let's move on and talk about other things. I'll get to the illegal immigration stuff in just a little bit, and more open anti white racism stuff, and you know, some things we can plan on for after the election. What's happening with Red States there's a story out of Idaho that's crazy. But I am so behind on emails. Jewish producer Chris brought up today that I have a stack of emails. Are you watching on a simulcast? Remember you can watch me do the radio show on the first TV they simulcast the radio show. You look at that stack, that's how many emails I haven't gotten to. So we're just gonna churn and burn through some. Chris, this to be fun. Who knows what it's about. Hey, I said, we go. I'm gonna get through a bunch of them, Chris. Hey, Jesse, I'm a seventeen year old male in North Carolina. One thing I've severely noticed is the public's ignorance on male mental health. Ever since this huge boom and feminism in LGBTQ. No one cares but those who are about anybody except those who are considered minorities. So on to say, okay, what male mental health? This has been a problem for a long time, and it's it's getting so much worse in this country. The male depression, the male suicide, the male mental health is really really bad, and there are a long there's a long list of reasons for this. Look, you hear me talk about chalk all the time. And honestly, testosterone is a big reason. Gentlemen, get your te levels checked.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 1: If your tea levels are down, you will feel down more, you'll be depressed. So that's one of them, honestly, and that matters a lot. Tea levels do matter a lot. So that's part of it. Another part of it is what this guy just to say. Gust society itself turning against men and it has. It's very obvious to everyone who's paying attention. If you're a white Christian male, you are everyone hates you, and every part of society has decided that you are the enemy. And actually, let's dig into that. As long as we're offending everyone tonight, we'll make sure we have zero listeners by tomorrow. So let's go ahead and do this. Why is that the case? Why is it that the white Christian male is the most hated and reviled person and in fact, you can openly discriminate against him, You can announce it at a podium, and not only will it not be controversial, you will get applauded for it.
Speaker 3: Do you hear this out of New York?
Speaker 6: This is something What we didn't want to happen is to go back to the community and Jim, you know this, and people look at us and say, well, what did you do? Known on that project looks like us, Known in that project represents us. We didn't not want to have those conversations. And that's why those tireless meetings that took place on zoom. It was Michael, what was it, Microsoft WebEx or whatever it was, and it wasn't working in your bandwidth and you had to turn off the camera or turn off the mic. As annoying as it was, we knew it was for us, for us, by us to make sure that this community that we represent looks like us.
Speaker 1: Case you're wondering what that is. New York City's JFK Airport got a taxpayer funded grant and it's not for white people. In fact, that's the qualification. No whites, no whites. But why is it? Why does it come back to that? Well, what do the communists today want? We've talked about this endlessly. What do they view as the height of all evil?
Speaker 3: America?
Speaker 1: America for them is the symbol of all that is evil and wrong. Okay, so the stay with me, How's that translate into white Christian male hatred. Well, white Christian males of European descent are the ones who founded the country. The founders were all white Christian males. Those were the people who founded the United States of America. So if you hate America and want to burn it down, you have to take the authors of America and hate them and everyone who's like them. That's why it's like this now. That's why it's like this now. And men in this country feel it. They feel it everywhere, and you'd be blind if you didn't see it. Everything has to be feminized and women have to be included, and men are evil and men are stupid. And you see it in subtle ways at that sitcom you watch where the dads did the big dumb oaf Honey, I don't know how to powder my butt. Will you teach me out of tie my shoes.
Speaker 3: I'm just a man of the house.
Speaker 1: You see it in little subtle ways like that. You see it in more overt ways everywhere you look everything. Men are the enemy, Men are evil. Tear them down, tear them down. Well, what's happening right now is men young and old are looking around and they're feeling like their country has been ripped away from them. I might add at this point in time, gentlemen, that the country was not ripped away from us because we have stronger hands. If we've lost the country, and we have, it's because we allowed it to happen, because we didn't have the guts to say no to the people who were trying to take it away. Don't forget something. And no, I'm not making a Nineteenth Amendment joke, but if you're one of these people angry about the Nineteenth Amendment, women didn't vote on it. No woman decided on the Nineteenth Amendment.
Speaker 3: Men died.
Speaker 1: You're mad about a jey, I'm mad about the feminists.
Speaker 3: I saw some guy because.
Speaker 1: I was ranting about boy Scouts yesterday, and the guy was talking about, yeah, well they'd ruined everything. We allowed them in our boy Scout troop and soon it was ruined and everything else. But let's circle back to the very beginning of that sentence, we allowed them. Why do you say, no, Hey, we want to in No, but you should be more inclusive.
Speaker 3: No, why inclusive? Stupid? Get out?
Speaker 1: But we want to be there. I want a lot of things. You still can't come in.
Speaker 3: Leave. No, you're not welcome here. It's not difficult.
Speaker 1: But anyway, so because men have lost this society doesn't mean we can't take it back. And we have to take it back. Gentlemen, allow me to encourage you with this. There will be no saving the country unless men buck up and take it back. Take it back, take it over, make it right, get rid of the evil, protect women and children, do the things men are meant to do. That's what we have to do to save the country. But look, it is a problem. It's a major problem. The mental health of men, the suicide rates among men. It staggering. Right now, breaks my freaking art. I hate it. Yeah, it's an issue. Dear mister bean hater. When eating things like mac and cheese or rice, do you choose a fork or a spoon? Okay, his name's Arlow. First of all, Arlow. I don't eat rice. Okay. I'm not in Japan and I'm not starving in Africa. I don't eat rice at all. Ever, it's certainly not on purpose. Maybe if I was starving, I would eat rice. There's a reason they'd drop bags of it on poor countries because it sucks. Okay, that's one two mac and cheese is eaten with a spoon. Everyone knows it's eating with a spoon. What are you look in that like that cad? You eat it with a fork? Oh? Please explain to me, Chris. What's better about the fork than the spoon? That's what I'm asking. What's better? It's less work for dishes?
Speaker 3: Don't you have a wife?
Speaker 1: Oh? Stop, I was kidding, and it's a joke. We're allowed to make jokes on this show. Hey, Jesse, I always enjoyed Medal of Honor Mondays. After hearing a Foster Joseph Sayrs and Thionville yesterday, I looked on a map to see how far he was from Nancy, France. My father, Robert Joseph McDonald three hundred nineteenth infantry. How cool is that? Was severely wounded on November sixteenth. I guess that part isn't cool nineteen forty four in Nancy, France. The mortar that filled his left side full of stratno killed another man and wounded a third. Nancy is a little over fifty miles due south of Thionville. Mister Sayers and my father made it to about the same distance away from Germany. I have the after action report with my father's name printed out next to me at my desk here at work. My dad passed away in twenty thirteen. What a cool blast from the past. I'm so glad you have that. This is why we do Medal of Honor Mondays.
Speaker 3: It's awesome.
Speaker 1: All right, more emails, But first let's discuss immigration and the most offensive way possible. Next, miss dast catch up.
Speaker 3: Jesse kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Remember if you missed any part of the show, you can download it on iHeart Google or no not Google. Dang it, Chris, I'm so used to saying that. iHeart Spotify iTunes. iHeart Spotify iTunes. You can download a podcast of the show. You can email me Jesse at Jesse kelly'show dot com. Now I'm trying to think of the most delicate way I can put this. You shouldn't accept any immigrants from certain countries because certain countries suck. Is that delicate enough that I put that the right way? There's a German politician, young lady, actually pretty young lady, Marie Tarise Kaiser. Of course her last names Kyser. I assume everyone in Germany's last name is Kaiser. Anyway, she's been convicted. What was she convicted for? She published the gang rape statistics for guys from Afghanistan. Look, human beings. We may all be born the same, but all cultures are not the same. They are not and all cultures are not equal. In fact, many many, many, many, many cultures. You could probably argue, pre Western civilization, most cultures are barbaric and horrific, and they treat women like cattle, and they treat children like cattle, and they're really terrible, terrible, terrible places. And you should accept zero people from these places. The numbers should be zero.
Speaker 3: Zero. How many new.
Speaker 1: People from Afghanistan do we need in the United States of America?
Speaker 3: Zero?
Speaker 1: Jesse, that's not being inclusive. Yes, you're starting to get it. I am discriminatory. I look at Afghanistan and I see a nightmarish hell where young girls aren't even allowed to learn how to read. And anyone who comes from that, I don't want them in my country.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: But Jesse, what if they're the good guys? Sounds good, be a good guy somewhere else. That's a lot of not my problem, because I know my politicians will eventually, as soon as I allow one good guy in, they'll allow ten thousand bad guys in to rape our women and murder people here because they'll vote for the Democrat in the next election, So the number should be zero. Somalia is another great example. Somalia. It's always been awful for my entire life. It has been maybe the biggest dump on the planet.
Speaker 3: Somalia. It's run by warlords.
Speaker 1: I won't even describe because there are children listening. The uh medical procedure. Young ladies have to go to. What do you want me to call it, Chris, I don't have another I don't have another way to.
Speaker 3: What do you want me to tell you? It's really bad?
Speaker 1: Don't look it up. It's really bad. How they mutilate women there. How many people from Somalia do we need here?
Speaker 3: None? Zero?
Speaker 1: And see this is where people will push back on that because it sounds so unkind. And what will happen is people will start to make all the excuses for why, well, they're not all bad, they're not all this. No, you don't understand. We are a nation. The United States of America is a sovereign nation. I as a sovereign nation, as an American citizen, I don't have to justify to you or anyone else on the planet why I don't want you here. All I have to do is say no, you're not welcome. You're the one who wants to come into my country. You're the one who wants to take possession of my things. Therefore, you have to justify to me why I should let you in. I actually have no obligation. You an American citizen. You don't have any obligation at all to explain yourself why you don't want any more in immigration from Afghanistan, you have no obligation. No, but want to know, but you don't understand. No, No, you don't understand. Your job is to convince me to let you in. You're standing at the door, on the doorstep of my home, trying to come into my house. I don't owe you squat you want to leave that dump where you left and come into my country. I'm looking all around the planet at the various countries and the problems they've had with people from certain areas. Did you know this young lady from Germany isn't the first one to dig in the statistics of the new arrivals the other countries who have done it, they've found nightmarish results from Afghanistan. Name the European country. You take in a bunch of guys from Afghanistan, bad news, trouble follows. Therefore, the appropriate amount of immigrate from Afghanistan, legal or illegal, is zero. And you shouldn't feel the least bit bad about that. Protecting your wife, your life, your children, your nation, it's not mean, it's not unkind, doesn't make you What are all these stupid words they use?
Speaker 3: Now? What do they call it?
Speaker 1: Xenophobic or ricis or It doesn't make you any of those things. It makes you right and good. You understand that it's good to keep barbarians out of your country. That makes you the good guy. The bad guys are these people. Can you imagine a kid two years old saying, Mom, don't take it because Rio Grandez against the law.
Speaker 3: Give me a break.
Speaker 1: These have been model citizens to the American communist. The one who swims across a river to get into this country illegally is to model citizen.
Speaker 3: You what was it they called you? In fact, what was it? Joe Biden called you.
Speaker 1: A threat to the foundations of democracy. The illegals who pillage our laws. They model citizens you hot garbage. That's pretty much how it works. Now, all right, more emails before I move on and offend anybody else. Let's also talk about pain. Though. I worked out this morning, not to brag, no big deal, just getting huge over here.
Speaker 3: I'm kidding. I just lifted a little weights.
Speaker 1: And now I have to plan for the inevitable sore neess that's gonna come tomorrow after those friggin lunges. Now, what do I do when I wake up tomorrow and I can't get off the toilet because my legs hurt so bad?
Speaker 3: Relief factor.
Speaker 1: Whether you have neck pain or back pain, or muscle pain or whatever you have your joints, you shouldn't be reaching for the ibuprof and bottle. Let your kidneys live and breathe and reach for relief factor. The drug free solution. What does it do? It helps your body. It helps support your body's natural response to inflammation. You hurt because of information, so fight back. They sell three week quick start kits for nineteen dollars and ninety five cents. That's it, nineteen ninety five Call one eight hundred the number four Relief or go to relief Factor dot com. All right, more emails. Let's talk about norm Norma. Should I join TikTok hang on.
Speaker 6: What's Feeling a little stocky?
Speaker 1: Follow like, and subscribe on social at Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. I'm gonna get to some emails, so I just want to touch on this point really quickly. This is a story out of Vermont. It's from a Vermont news station. We were just talking about, you know, all the crap that you had dumped on now for being white in this country. White this no, we have a this loan is just for non whites. It's just unreal what these people get away with. Now, listen to this expanding.
Speaker 7: A program to help BIPOC vermontors become homeowners. It's called the Homeownership down Payment Program, which provides it's a twenty five thousand dollars for givable loan to buyers who are black, Indigenous, or people of color who are buying a permanently affordable home through the Champlain Housing Trust or its partner agencies.
Speaker 1: Across the state.
Speaker 7: The expansion was made possible in part through a donation of one million dollars given by philanthropist Mackenzie Scott.
Speaker 1: Now that is what you call systemic racism, Jesse, Are you doing everything you can to wake up norm and Norma? Are you active on TikTok? Our ideology should be inundated, inundating social media. This is something I struggle with a lot TikTok. What should I do about TikTok? What is the right thing to do about tiktoo? This is not an attempt to ban TikTok. It's an attempt to make TikTok better.
Speaker 4: Tick tech towe a winner, a winner.
Speaker 1: Besides making it winner. Should I join now? I have not joined, and TikTok is banned from my home because it's Chinese spyware. It's really really bad. They're pushing all kinds of poison into our kids' heads. It's really bad. So I don't like it. I don't like it. I hate it. It's bad. It's bad. It's bad, it's bad, and so I don't I haven't joined it. However, emails like this one, and I've had emails like this before from you, and they really get to my art and they make me, they make me question things. Is it right that I'm not there or that you're not there, and this is what I mean. I don't want to go there to Brown's puppy videos or whatever. If that's where young people are, and increasingly that's where young people are. Young people are on TikTok, Michael Chris, you guys are about half my age. Is there a hotter social media app than TikTok that I can think of? I know Facebook is the biggest out there. There's nothing hotter than TikTok?
Speaker 3: Is there? Yeah, there's not.
Speaker 1: That's where young people are, and that's where the communists are. Democrats are all over TikTok. They advertise on it, They pay these young influencers to go on there. They essentially pay some young dude or what they really love to do is you pay some dime, you pay some total smoking hot woman to get out. I'm voting for Joe Biden. E look at me, bat my eyes at you. And because young men were all suckers, that's like, oh, I think i'll vote for Biden too. Maybe she'll go on a date with me. And that's kind of how it works. I'm not there, I haven't pursued it, and I don't know that that's right. I'm not saying I'm going to. I'm not saying I'm going to right now.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 1: But these kind of things they do get to me because maybe I should jesse. Inflation is bad. But I'm starting to think businesses continue to raise their prices because they know they can. Nowadays it's expected. I think they're taking advantage of a bad situation in milking it. You ask them why their prices are going up so crazily, they'll say, COVID did it in the supply chain and the economy, so on and so forth. Okay, so he thinks they're doing it on purpose. Are there businesses in this country jacking up their prices more than they should to take advantage of the inflation because everyone else is jacking up their prices? Oh, of course that happens. It's not like businesses are some saintly organization. Businesses are just made up of people trying to make a profit, just like you, just like me.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 1: They are, just a group of people trying to earn a living. Are there bad ones out there? Oh yeah, many, many, many of them. But that is not the reason you can't afford to go out to eat anymore. That's not the reason grocery prices are up forty percent. That's what the communists would love you to believe, that it's just price gouging. Now, anyone in the business world will tell you the costs have gone up so much at staggering Jesse. I'm a Southern white male that's signed up to join the Army infantry at seventeen. I went on to get a BBA in economic become a professional plot pilot. I've been listening to your podcast since twenty nineteen. My vote was going to be for the mental patient to help accelerate America's collapse that buzzby Biden. But recent talking points of RFK Junior abolishing the FED and telling the truth about the vaccine have me reconsidering. Surely I am not the only one. What's your take on this? Well, I'm not voting for RFK Junior. I'm going to vote for Donald Trump. However, I don't I've never blamed anybody for voting for RFK Junior, especially when it comes to the COVID vaccine. And let's talk about this, because we talked about it a little bit earlier. We're not just going to gloss over the fact that Americans were, in many cases forced by their employer or their child's school or whatever to take that poisonous shot. The propaganda campaign pushed by the media was without air.
Speaker 2: You are the unvaccinated, You are the problem. It is the un vaccinated who are the problem, period, end of story.
Speaker 4: The only people that you can blame, the only people you can blame. This isn't shaming, This is the truth. Maybe they should be shamed, but the unvaccinated.
Speaker 6: Just blaming the unvaccinated folks, not the regular folks.
Speaker 5: Anyone you came into contact with will blame you, as will the rest of us who have done the right thing.
Speaker 1: That thing killed people, it did, we know that now. There's all kinds of lawsuits out there. There's so much testimony out there. It maimed people, strokes clots, It killed people, And a lot of the RFK appeal for people on the right who would traditionally vote Republican is the fact that he speaks out against it and Trump still brags about it. Now, I don't like RFK because he's a gun grabber guy. He's one of these climate changed, nutball, genocidal freak guys. So I can't vote for that. But at the same time, if you tell me, because of the whole therapeutic slash vaccine that you're voting for RFK on that one issue, I can't call you an idiot. You do what you do as long as you have your own reasons. Like I've said many times, I don't tell you how to vote. Your vote is the only power you have. It's the only political power you have in a representative republic. So you use your vote the way you want to use your vote. If you want to vote for Joe Biden to accelerate the destruction of the country, then as long as that's your reasoning, go for it. You want to vote for RFK because he's better on vaccines than Trump is, go for it. You want to vote for Trump because he's better on the border than Biden, and the better on foreign policy, and life was better under Trump, vote for it. As long as you have legitimate reasons for voting the reason you vote. I don't judge anybody at all, no judgment, and I don't tell you how to vote. I'm not doing that, but I'm not judging you either. Historical oracle. I've driven past the local Little Caesars for a long time, literally hundreds of times.
Speaker 3: Don't use that word.
Speaker 1: I noticed today they had chicken wings. You never mentioned this? Have you been holding out on us? His name's Larry. Look, I tried the chicken wings the first time I walked in and saw them, because really, everything at Little Caesar's is high quality. Whenever you buy something at Little Caesar's a large pepperoni for six dollars, you know you're only getting the best. Little Caesar's crazy bread is the best. Their employees are the best when they're not smoking weed out back. Little Caesars is the best. So naturally, when I saw they had chicken wings, I pounced on that like Kamala at a job interview. I didn't like them. I didn't think they had enough flavor. Look, the cell on chicken wings is bold flavor. Otherwise I'll just go for a big fat piece of chicken that has more meat. If you're gonna sell me on it he bity meat pieces, then I need you to knock my head off with flavor, buffalo sauce or lemon pepper, like a good dry Chipotle barbecue rub or something like that. Little Caesars were just kind of there, and it's not what I would expect from such an elite organization. All right, let's talk about the FED interest rates, mortgage rates, how that stuff applies to us, Why we are the authors of our own demise according to a well looking at a GOP donor here, and so much more. But let's also talk about getting ourselves prepared for a future that may be a little rocky. You know about my Patriots Supply. You know they've helped millions of Americans prepare for a food shortage. They're attacking the food supply without end. When's the last time you talked to a rancher, a farmer. What are they telling you? I'm telling you, man, we're gonna have problems.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Are the grocery stores in your area gonna close down?
Speaker 3: I hope not? Probably not.
Speaker 1: What if they do?
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: My Patriots Supply has four week emergency food kits fifty dollars off only this week. This is the final week they're going to have that. All right, you have to go to prepare with Jesse Kelly dot com. Everyone in your home needs an emergency food supply. That's basic preparation. Everyone will tell you that Prepare with Jesse Kelly dot com go and get yourself ready. All right, we'll be back. I've got on animal inside on me. Yes, Jesse Kelly, you're listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show Onday Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Don't forget.
Speaker 1: You can email the show and you should. We love your emails here Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. All right, now, let's let's discuss the financial aspect of everything here. I people ask a lot, they email a lot. Hey, Jesse, you always warn about this debt crisis and the debt crisis and the financial crisis. What's it going to look like? When's it going to come? When's it gonna come? And I keep trying to explain, and I know it's hard to accept this, but it's not coming.
Speaker 3: It's here.
Speaker 1: And the reason people ask when is it coming? Is because we've fooled ourselves and I've done this too, into thinking that all these increases in cost all around us, that they're temporary. These prices are grocery prices are up forty percent. That's a big story that's out there right now. We've convinced ourselves that it's temporary. Well, they're going to go back down right, milk's going to go back down, and eggs are going to go back down, and it's going to go back down. But well, here's the headline. FED President Kashgari warns rates might not be high enough. He's the Federal Reserve President of the Bank of Minneapolis, Neil Kashgari is his name. And I've been hearing this for a while that they can't get inflation under control. They can't get inflation under control, They're gonna have to jack rates up. But what does that tell you? That inflation is still not under control? And not only is it not under control, no one's stopping or slowing down the things that are making it bad. Honestly, I could pair this article right next to this other one from Politico Today. There's an article in Politico today tracking Biden's spending. Can the President Trump proof his one point six trillion dollar legacy before the election? And they just go down the list on the endless just gobs billions, hundreds of billions of dollars of government spending. They're still printing, they're still spending, and not only are they doing it, they're doing it at an accelerated pace. They're not slowing down there for whatever reason. Either they're suicidal, just trying to end the country. Don't know what's happening. Think they'll be gone. I asked one senator, I said, hey, did none of you people realize what's happening with the money? And she told me it was actually Senator Marshall Blackburn, and she told me, Jesse, they don't think the crisis will come while they're here.
Speaker 3: They think they'll be gone.
Speaker 1: They're accelerating everything that's making your eggs cost more money. They're not trying to fix it. They're accelerating it to the point where inflation is so bad they might have to jack rates up again. The fiscal crisis, the fiscal disaster that is coming to the United States of America, isn't actually coming. You're in the beginning stages of it. This is what it looks like. And I screamed and I yelled, and I know you screamed, and you yelled for years about the spending and the spending and the spending, and no one's stopped. Republicans didn't stop, Democrats didn't stop. And I tried to explain as best I could how this affects you. But now you know every new trillion dollar bill. Did you enjoy that COVID steamy check passed by Republicans? Trillion dollar bill after trillion dollar bill, trillion dollar deficits, two trillion dollar deficits, thirty four trillion in debt. It all seemed like funny money, and it all seemed so far away for the longest time, didn't it. Oh, that's happening over there, doesn't affect me. How was your last grocery trip? Do you feel it?
Speaker 3: It affects you.
Speaker 1: You looked at mortgage rates out there right now, the job market right now, you understand where that came from. That came from Washington, DC. Illegal immigration makes it worse too. They're admitting this now. The Fed president came out and said all these illegals, he wasn't even making a political statement, So they all need a place to stay. It's actually driving off or driving up the cost of renting, of home ownership for everybody. The illegals are. And again that's not stopping. It's not slowing down. If anything, it's accelerating. Remember that story we covered, I think it was last week or the week before. The Biden administration is not only flying them around the country, they're flying them into the country from places like Venezuela. We are going down in grabbing new illegals and flying them into the United States of America.
Speaker 3: Do you.
Speaker 1: Do you have your gold yet? Do you have your silver coins your retirement account? Do you have precious medals in there? Look, the time to invest in hard assets is right now. It's not next month, it's not a year end. If you can, whatever you can do, get something you don't, don't go crazy. Don't spend your life savings on gold coins. I'd never tell you something like that. Get something in your hands. Whatever you can do, because these people intend to destroy the value of everything else. Call Oxford Gold Group and let them do it for you. Eight three three nine five gold. Let Oxford Gold Group take care of this for you. They're my friends, they will. Okay, all, let's get to some more emails. Oh tall Marine Adonnis. I played a ton of golf in the Marine Corps. Saw plenty of devil dogs get hooked on it. Did you play golf when you were in the Core? I did actually play golf when I was in the Core in twenty nine Palms, California.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's changed today.
Speaker 1: They had the worst golf course in America. No, Chris, you should have seen it. It was bad, really, Chris said, was their grass? There were some?
Speaker 4: There was.
Speaker 1: There was some grass. I wouldn't say a and I wouldn't say green, but there was grass out there. Here's how bad it was. The fancy officers and stuff like that. They wouldn't even golf there. They'd go somewhere else to golf. Now, that made it really fun for us because we'd bring boomboxes and coolers full of beer out on the golf course and you could just blast music and no one cared. And then we played all sorts of well, I won't go in any of the any of the individual bets and things like that that were made on the golf course that nobody, no young person needs to participate in. Either way, it was a great time. It was a bit of an adjustment when I got out of the Marines learning that other golf courses they're not.
Speaker 3: Into the boombox thing.
Speaker 1: Did you know that? Yeah, Chris, they really pushed back on that. You'd never believe it when you're trying to tee off with Metallica. I always thought it helped me. I guess it doesn't help everyone else. Something about concentration or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm not a doctor who knows why. Jesse, it's nineteen forty three. You're a new guinea cannibal dining on Joe Biden's uncle. Which part of the body do you think tastes best? Would you add it to your smoke? Caso? Do you think women taste better than men? Well, I mean, obviously women would taste better than men. To me, I'm not in the air force. That's one. Two what Chris, It's fine, we can make jokes.
Speaker 3: Two.
Speaker 1: Have you ever read the stories of various cannibal things that happen, whether it be the Donner Party or remember the movie Alive, that true story based on that lacrosse I think it was a lacrosse team that crashed in the Andes Mountains in South Carolina or in South Carolina and South America and started eating each other. You never saw the movie, Chris Alive? Oh whatever, it's a creat You know what everyone eats?
Speaker 3: First?
Speaker 1: They eat the butt because the butt's just fat, you know, right, the butt's just fat.
Speaker 3: So I bet that would.
Speaker 1: Be the most flavorful. Although I could see an ear being a good snack. Listen, Chris, a little, crunch a little, it's like a chip. Do I like eating cartilage? No, Chris, But if I find myself eating human beings, I've lost the ability to be choosy, now, haven't I. Anyway, we have an entire hour left. We probably won't talk about cannibalism anymore. We'll do that next hang on.