Speaker 1: I felt that I was gonna lighten the mood a little bit. And you know, when this man asked me to come on the show, he didn't really ask, he just said, I'll be there. I'll be there, you know, because he a boss. Now that's what he does.
Speaker 2: Nephew, Josh's in the house. What's going on? Man?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm?
Speaker 2: What the hell is that you?
Speaker 4: I got a date tonight? Don't say nothing crazy?
Speaker 1: Why does that ship look like shiny plether?
Speaker 4: That's what's going on right now? Everything is not a Steve.
Speaker 1: So but but is that pleath or leather? And don't disrespect my brother Steve Harvey.
Speaker 3: You no, no, no Harvey, Steve stephen A stephen A Harvey.
Speaker 1: No no, there's only one stephen A baby, It's only one stephen A. But you were you wearing the title, So hold on for a second. You said you got a date tonight. Didn't you just say that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Where you going sight seeing?
Speaker 4: That is free? It's my turn to pay.
Speaker 1: So so you said, because it's your turn to pay, you going sight seeing because it's free.
Speaker 2: So that means you don't want to spend no money.
Speaker 4: It's not just that too.
Speaker 3: Did the weather's turning around too, like the city's nice, do the weather fields? Get outside, you're gonna get some heah.
Speaker 4: But you eat.
Speaker 1: But the first words out of your mouth was it's my turn to pay.
Speaker 2: So this is free.
Speaker 3: Because you know, you know when they be like, it's the thought that counts. So I put a hundred percent thought into this instead of instead of money, one hundred percent thought thought zero.
Speaker 1: So so so, so where you gonna take her for the sight seeing?
Speaker 4: Where where you gonna we're gonna go. We're gonna start at thirty fourth Street.
Speaker 3: Then we're gonna walk a marathon until you know, she probably gonna wear heels cause she think you're gonna eat. So we're not gonna walk too far, and she's gonna be tired, and you're gonna head back as soon as you're getting side.
Speaker 2: But if she's hungry.
Speaker 1: But if she's hungry, why would you head back anywhere when you really really is supposed to be taking out to dinner.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not supposed to take you out to dinner. I'm supposed to take her out. It's it's on me on where I'm taking her.
Speaker 2: So where's she f where's she from? I'm saying if she's from New York, it's what a mask? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So why you think taking her to Times Square thirty fourth Street is something that's gonna.
Speaker 3: Move her because on every block somebody's gonna shout we rich And it's just the feeling of you know, you're with a jalas celebrity.
Speaker 4: Now wheking my way at? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's on your mind?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Why you why do you want to sit in here with me today? Man? Because I mean you already getting on my damn nerves with this. Go ahead?
Speaker 3: Man, did you tell him that we was at the Three Americans thing together?
Speaker 1: I didn't tell them that was I was. I supposed to tell him that. Yeah, why you want me to tell him that?
Speaker 3: Because you have to add some some some validness to my.
Speaker 4: My JVP run.
Speaker 1: Well, you were there filming it for me, but you did a bunch of shots from the back of my head that made no sense.
Speaker 3: Oh you want me to get into why because the people at the place would not let me film from in front of you.
Speaker 4: You know why? Right?
Speaker 3: My last name wasn't Cuomo or 'reiley. Because I told him I told him who I was. They that like they ain't know who I was, So that's either your faull today fora who taking the blame.
Speaker 1: So you saying that you know because you said that you were Smith, stephen A Smith's nephew, that they let they denied, that's past.
Speaker 4: I didn't say stephen A. Smith's nephew.
Speaker 3: I said, I'm Josh Smith, and we running in twenty twenty eight? Now where do I see it? And she looked at me like I was crazy. I got over it.
Speaker 2: We running?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How we running?
Speaker 4: We we running vice president.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm gonna get you to vote that that the people that don't want to vote for you gonna want to vote for me.
Speaker 1: Why don't you tell the people what you said to me on Sunday when you came. You walked up to me and you said, Uncle Steve.
Speaker 2: Man, I might have been wrong. You you you you really could do this. You could? You should? You should when you tell elaborate to the audience, let him know.
Speaker 3: I walked right down on him because I did see him speaking on our behalf.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure where you can see that? What can you watch that?
Speaker 2: Or I don't know? Yeah, that's Bill a rally.
Speaker 3: You don't even know who we could watch that but he was speaking on our behalf, and I was thoroughly impressed by that.
Speaker 4: I was impressed. And I'm like, listen, between me and you, you got you got the You got the left, and I got the right.
Speaker 1: I think it would be the other way around the way you talk. I'm just saying, I don't know, but go ahead. Why you got these cards in your hand?
Speaker 2: What you got?
Speaker 3: No? This is these are my notes for later. I got I got a few, uh, new laws and stuff like that. We're gonna get into that after.
Speaker 2: The new laws.
Speaker 4: New laws.
Speaker 3: Oh god, if I'm driving and I catch if I catch a heat flash, right and I cracked the window, but the passenger is cold, who should be go with? I'm the driver, remember that part.
Speaker 2: If it's your lady.
Speaker 1: If it's your lady, look, you got to find at least a happy medium.
Speaker 2: You got the compromise.
Speaker 1: You have to always do something that tells her it's not just about you.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm trying to say with that.
Speaker 4: Is it about me at all?
Speaker 1: It can be because you don't need to be freezing if you drive it. You don't need to be uncomfortable because your safety, her safety is.
Speaker 2: In your hands. Because you're behind the wheel.
Speaker 1: But you do need to be a bit sensitive to what she wants and needs, even at that particular moment in time, because damn it, if she's freezing, that's a problem.
Speaker 3: So if she starts a question with so, can I ask you a question?
Speaker 4: And I say no? Is that valid?
Speaker 2: Said?
Speaker 3: What if she asks me a question and it starts with can I ask you a question?
Speaker 4: And I say no? Is that valid?
Speaker 3: Because we all know when y'all start with can you ask you a question? There's nothing good coming behind that. So you gave me an you gave me an option, and I said.
Speaker 4: No, is it rhetorical? Can I ask a question? Like?
Speaker 2: It's rude? Can I ask you a question? No?
Speaker 4: Really, it's true, it's an answer.
Speaker 2: Next roll forward, Next rule, bro, next rule. I got a surprise for you, by the way, before all of this shows up.
Speaker 3: But go ahead, Oh, you do the indecision shot clock. If I ask you what you want to eat? You got twenty four seconds to figure it out. You got two back and forth before the twenty four seconds runs out. You know I'm vegan this month. No, we don't have time for that. Like, I'm really sick of it. I'm going on the day tonight, like I told you, and it's outside, we're gonna stop. We might stop at a hot dog truck or something like that.
Speaker 1: Why would you be going outside on a date in April, in early April? Why would you pick an outside venue that this early April?
Speaker 3: Like it might get a little chili, but the wind's not gonna go through this. Hopefully she doesn't have on nothing. That's too that's too dam.
Speaker 1: So you're thinking about what you was wearing. You took into account, not at all what she might be wearing.
Speaker 4: No, not exactly. If she wants to go home, then the sooner we be getting side.
Speaker 2: Man, sit, what's your next rule?
Speaker 3: So that's it for today, because my mails. We're gonna get to the mails on the next show.
Speaker 4: What's a surprise for me?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna bring you back later on in the week to get to your rules. But I got a little surprised for you. A little video that I'm gonna play for you in just a second. I just sent that to my man Griff and Galen.
Speaker 2: When y'all have that video, play it for Josh. We're gonna end the show on this please, because you got something explained to do I got you good on this one.
Speaker 1: Hold on for a second, yo, Stephen a man, tell your nephew.
Speaker 2: Tell Josh that I'm really disappointed in him that he didn't know who the original.
Speaker 4: Flash was.
Speaker 1: All right, pay homage to the original Flash before you introduce a new Flash character.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: So I'm still a big fan. But that's strike one.
Speaker 1: You not ritating one of the nicest dudes on the planet, who's one of the greatest off guards in the history of basket ball, of three time champions, a Hall of Famer, all right, one.
Speaker 2: Of the best people I know. You know that's my brother right there.
Speaker 1: And how in God's name do you not know who the original Flash was?
Speaker 2: I mean, you ignored him and he called you out.
Speaker 3: I never not knew who do Ane Wade was? Is he still Flash?
Speaker 2: Excuse me? He's whatever he wants to be. That's what Hall of famers are.
Speaker 1: Hall of famous who are champions multiple times over plus the finals MVP. Those are those guys right there. And by the way, he didn't send them the help. He's not bad at me because he didn't send that video for me to put over the airways. But you know he got love for you, so I tried. I thought he would appreciate me showing that.
Speaker 3: What that reminded me of was was it Rick Barry saying that like he could have played in any era if he had all of the things that they had. Now, this is what I mean with everybody. We have to move along with the times. If you see better, say it's better. I mean Waite was so so who.
Speaker 2: You saying is better than the Wade? And I'm saying, who are you saying?
Speaker 1: Who were you alluding to at that time that he had to call you out?
Speaker 4: Who were you alluding to? That's not that somebody's better.
Speaker 1: Than exactly, It's all right, So now we get that out the way. Secondly, that's not what he was getting on you about. He was getting on you about like you were acting like you didn't know who Flash was.
Speaker 4: I know who it is, but I'm just saying that if there's a.
Speaker 3: New flash, does he keep flash?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: See how you smiling?
Speaker 1: You smiling because you caught out there You're trying to find the man you called your boys.
Speaker 2: I didn't call you, Josh. He was watching you.
Speaker 1: He was watching you on the show and saw you forget his name.
Speaker 4: You see, I do things to support this show. We in this as a whole.
Speaker 3: I even did the Chris Brown residuous challenge on behalf of the show. We're gonna show it on the next on the next episode, leal. Yeah, it's like when you remake his song and I did it on behalf of our on behalf of our show, music video and all of that I'm gonna show.
Speaker 4: Is he going to be me? Go?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: R and B album pending.
Speaker 2: That's what the America, the world is YouTube. Goodbye, y'all. We we we gotta go with it.
Speaker 4: Go out on me, to go out on me.