Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from coast to coast am on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Is it a situation within governments or are there really some other groups doing this?
Speaker 3: Well, the new World Order is above government, and that's you know, kind of like the World Economic Forum, the Club of Rome, Trilateral Commission. You've got all the Builderberg groups. You've got these bigger groups that are actually above local and national government. And that's a hard pill to swallow for a lot of people. And then you know, it starts to look like a land grab on a bigger level, for smart cities to be established, fifteen minute cities, and like a bigger plan than even our presidents can sink their teeth into. So it's actually, like I said, it's actually bigger than government.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Matt. Beyond the devastation of hurricanes Saline and Milton, there were strange anomalies reported electrically, the purple skies, car batteries going out. What's that all about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a great question. So Milton, it went from the Milton is the storm that just recently hit Florida, Tampa Bay area and what have you. Milton went from a tropical storm to a Category five hurricane in just twenty four hours, so it had sixty mile per hour winds and all the way to one hundred and fifty mile per hour winds overnight. As Milton approached Florida, car batteries were fried. A lot of different people I've got I'm Matt Landman on Facebook and I've got about ninety thousand followers. People reach out to me with their testimonials, and lots of people I corroborated this. I don't just say things. I do my research. A lot of people were witnessing their car batteries just stopped working. Like they're at a gas station and they drove to the gas station, they're getting gas, they come out and their battery just stops working, and then they're also witnessing at the same time purple skies. This is caused by a dielectric breakdown of air when high voltage electrical current zaps the oxygen out of the atmosphere, and it's like if you stick a fork or some metal in the microwave, you can recreate this purple haze, and with enough electricity introduced to the atmosphere, you actually get purple rain. Maybe that's what Prince was talking about that could.
Speaker 2: Be Now, initially, when this all started years ago, was there some purpose of let's make sure it rains during a drought, let's take care of farming, let's do all these great things, or was there something the furious here?
Speaker 3: Well at first, yeah, if you watch Frankinsky's in the timeline, the military industrial complex in conjunction with private entities and the Air Force and everybody. They're talking about it publicly and they're saying, we're going to manage the weather, the weather, and we're going to make it rain on farms, and we're going to help everyone out. But just like any technology, it gets in the wrong hands and it turns into a land grab and situations like Lehina, Maui and now Asheville, North Carolina. And if you look deeper into it, there's lithium mineral deposits and the lithium ion batteries needed to fuel this next revolution of electrical vehicle car batteries and all sorts of things like that. It ends up being a bigger play with billionaires involved, like Bill Gates. Bill Gates is the largest farm owner in the country now, and if he controls who gets rain, because he's rubbing elbows with these different billionaire megalomaniac technocrats. Then you can see, you know, you can put the puzzle pieces together. He can make it drought and then gobble up or they can make it drought and then gobble up land for cheap. There's all sorts of different plays. But I do believe technology such as this, especially back in the fifties sixty seventies, it was likely. I'm not as nefarious as it is now, but like I said, just like anything gets into the wrong hands when it gets perfected.
Speaker 2: We've had two live stage shows in Ashville over the years, and we're just broken hearted over what has happened to that beautiful city and all the other cities that got hit.
Speaker 3: Well, people there are and it is really sad and it's a beautiful community. And some people say that the attack is even political. It's hard to really say. We won't know much until after the election and what have you. But one thing that is happening is it's almost becoming mainstream that weather modification exists. Me being the person who made Franken Skis and working on the sequel, I'm getting inundated with new people and it's like you plant this seed the metaphoric analogy of the seed of truth, and as truth seeking activists, we've been planting these seeds for years and now finally the metaphoric soil in which the seeds are planted is fertile enough to germinate and sprout these seeds of truth, and people are waking up. It's sad that it has to happen this way, but people are coming together and asking the right questions, and it needs to happen. It's critical right now for humanity.
Speaker 2: Do you feel vindicated at this point?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, yes and no, but yes I do. And people are even questioning the recent Northern lights and if you look up on the harp like harp is in a tenont array in Alaska that electrifies the atmosphere. But Heart programs will even say if you look up on their website that they electrify the atmosphere and it's going to look like Aurora borealis. So people are opening their minds and their hearts and their souls, you know, to look at the truth with the right lens. But I am feeling a bit vindicated, Yes, I mean like people. Let also sorts of different networks and podcasts are reaching out to me and saying you know you're the guy to talk to and Franken's Guys when it came out in twenty seventeen, I wanted it to come out a couple of years before. I wanted Franken's Guys Too to be out already. But I feel like God has a plan for those films, and Franken's Guy's now is gaining more traction than ever before. I never thought that would be the case. I figured twenty seventeen would be It's big time to shine, but now it's really important and available for people. And if people want DVDs, I'm happy to send those out, just send me an email. I've also got them for sale my website for a few dollars. And I've also even expanded into making EMF protection silver clothing and what have you to protect from EMF because Kim Trails wasn't necessarily paying the bills, but I wanted to be an activist and for people that are interested, I've got a lifetime promo code for the Sparrow spe ro Gear is my website for the EMF protection clothing line. The promo code is post to coast with the number two, so people can use that for the life of you know, whenever they want to use that. But yeah, I am feeling vindicated a bit as an activist because you know, you can scream it from the rooftops all you want, and you can get on all the podcasts and you can do all the things. But nobody's gonna watch the movie if they're not interested. But at this point people really are. And when they can see the history, see the timeline and witness it with their own eyes and start to ask the right questions, and then it feels really good.
Speaker 2: We're going to take calls next hour with Matt the Landman, so make sure you jump on board. I always remember the Summer Olympics years ago in China and they said that with the Chinese, are you concerned about the weather, And they said, no, we control it. What an admission, Matt.
Speaker 3: Yep I remember that, and that was a big aha moment for many, and for many they just turned a blind eye. But you can't always turn a blind eye to these things. You know, eventually the truth surfaces and the truth will set you.
Speaker 2: Free, no question about that. Since you've been doing this work now how many years?
Speaker 3: Ten years ago? I devoted my life to exposing kim trail gew engineering, whether warfare and all that sort of stuff. So it's been a decade now and it'll be for the rest of my life.
Speaker 2: Ten years ago, what did people say to you about this?
Speaker 3: That I was alone and that I should give my time and energy to something else.
Speaker 2: And your retraction and your rebuttal was.
Speaker 3: What, Well, my rebuttal is something's happening, and if people don't know that it is, that's a crime against humanity. I think people deserve to know the truth. Truth is a frequency, and as you elevate your consciousness, the vibration of truth other truths becomes self evident. I think it's not right for people to be hidden truth. So I think it's very important and I'll keep saying that till everyone is awake to the topic.
Speaker 2: Do you know Dane Wiggington, Yeah, Dan.
Speaker 3: Wiggington out already a geoengineering watch. He is beating the drum of geoengineering as a thing, and it's geoengineering is synonymous with kim frails. Is also called solar radiation management, stratospheric aerosol injections. There's a lot of synonyms that you can look it up. On the Internet and gives it more credentials. But it's been ongoing for some time and there are activists involved, and we do care. Yeah, and where.
Speaker 2: Does his head? I mean, what do you think for you? Is the next step?
Speaker 1: For me?
Speaker 3: The next step is Francis Guy's two Climate Change the movie and continuing to bring light to this. But where it's heading is likely the normalization of geoengineering. And then I predict possibly an EMP kind of thing knocking out power and blaming it on a solar flare and then saying we need kim trails to stop this from happening. I think there's going to be a normalization program where they bring it and say we need this, we need this technology, we need to dem your son, we need to block that sun out. It's evil and I think it's all lies. And also to save us from global warming, which is another sham. We can do a whole show on that one.
Speaker 2: For years, we've been talking about EMPs and solar flares and knocking out the grid and we just can't get anything past We've tried.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good on you. I'm glad that that's a topic. I do have not to promote my stuff, but I have at my website Sparrow sp e r, which is Hope in Latin sparrowgear dot com. I have silver Faraday bags and I'm going to be coming out with this little cigar box that you can put your electronics in. And these are designed to protect from an EMP because when all the electronics are wiped out, I will be the one with my MP three player, my photos still and my you know, cell phone and what have you. But I do think that it's on the horizon to build back better, like Kyle Schwab says, and I think that there will be a big blackout, and I think everyone has to have a bug out bag and be prepared for this. And if you're prepared, then you're not going to be in fear because you'll have seen it coming and you'll be, you know, resonating with truth and you won't be like everyone else in fear because in fear you don't think clearly. And it's important for people to see this thing coming.
Speaker 2: In my eyes, absolutely, and you think more and more people are becoming tuned into this.
Speaker 3: Definitely, the world is waking up. It's truth is contagious, and the more that the evil shows its ugly head. The more that people realize that there's polarity and duality in this world, and that there's light and dark, and then you know, most everyone when they see that, they know that they are the light and that there is darkness. And then in that realization, we can really tune into our spiritual identity and understand who we are, why we're here, and what we're here to do.
Speaker 2: Math there's another storm brewing in the Gulf of Mexico.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see that. It's really sad. And what I think, which I don't like being Debbie Downer, like predicting doom and gloom, but what I think the plan is is to hit these different regions. It happened with the force fires, like we had Paradise, California had really bad fires, and then they had bad fires again, and now that zone around Paradise is non livable. It's part of this agenda twenty thirty. You're not allowed to rebuild, you're not allowed to live there anymore. When FEMA quote runs out of money and certain areas are continuously flooded and they can't be reinsured, there will be non livable zones. And this is all to push rural sustainable awesome people that live in the mountains and in the countryside to put that are sustainable, that can live on their own and guard in and raise food and all that sort of stuff farmers. It's to push these people out of those regions because those regions will now be non livable and the government will say you can't live there. It's for your own good. You got to get pushed into these you know, smart cities, fifteen minute cities, all that Jenda twenty thirty agenda.
Speaker 2: I'd seven hundred and fifty dollars that you mentioned was that one time checker a weekly.
Speaker 3: It was a one time check. And there's a disinformation pro so a lot of different things came out, and there's a disinformation campaign to discredit free thinkers, which is actually psychological warfare. The seven hundred and fifty dollars is not alone. They're not going to come take your land if you don't pay it back, but there is a disinformation campaign saying that. But yeah, it was just a check for one time of seven hundred and fifty dollars. And like I said, when Ukraine is getting cut all these different checks and the US has plenty of money to fund FEMA, people should be getting ongoing payments to get their life back in order. Seven hundred and fifty dollars is not enough.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast tocoastam dot com for more