Speaker 1: This episode of Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 2: The Boys is presented by Barstool Sports True Verry Swimming, Verry Swimming. I don't know if you could notice, but I had mentioned that, which I thought was being recorded. I have a yoke stain.
Speaker 1: Oh that's egg, yolk and yolk.
Speaker 2: God damn it, Zach.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I'm trying to keep my personality, but that just pisses me off.
Speaker 2: Dude, Wait, trying to keep your personality? Like what like you're fake?
Speaker 1: No, No, like I'm trying to like be in the podcast that we're trying to do now right.
Speaker 2: I just can't help but think the thing is hold on, Zach. I think, I think, if anything, you don't want to interrupt right now, right of all the top things we don't want to do, maybe piss us off twice because there's a smile here, but this is a fucking there's a brewing going inside you. Don't you have to ship really bad like that, but everywhere really just I'm about to run somewhere and just let it all out because I don't want to do that in front of in the front of our interns and stuff. And we were just about to compliment you guys and how great you have all been, especially you Alex. Yet you couldn't press the play button back there.
Speaker 1: Well, we said we're rolling, and if we're gonna put it on one single person.
Speaker 2: On me, Yeah, because you're the producer. Yeah, so it is. It is on you me.
Speaker 1: You're sitting in this chair. I came and interrupted your guys podcast, which is which.
Speaker 2: Honestly I thought was going well, what do you guys think? It started out as it was going good.
Speaker 3: I started out as a joke and then it turned into well that's kind.
Speaker 2: Of how it happens. But you got to know what are there is. It's important for people to know the preference of women that you like. You're turning twenty one, yeah this weekend actually yeah June thirteenth. Yep, you're turning twenty one years old. So you given your eye if you have your idea on you, because you're not gonna let it anywhere. If you don't have an idea, no you can. You're the world, is you, oyster? Yeah? You didn't go anywhere and do anything, drink anything you want? Right, So it's about time to start, you know, fishing that thing around. We need Where are we going? Where we're all. So we're getting up the pod? Yeah we were?
Speaker 3: Are we circling back around to the woman?
Speaker 2: Well will we will circle back to that. What we need to do is get on zachob the pod because he did a very it was a very bad job. You should have started the podcast. We're mad. Okay, we've done it. Then what we else were we talking about? We were talking. I'll throw it up for it. Scroll up, scroll up to the regular the intro part that it shouldn't be difficult for me to remember, but I'm still gonna put it there. Oh yeah, we forget so okay, hey, well fuck this podcast might be fucked now, but hey, you're we're busting with the boys. You're a busting with the boys. Subscribe raid five stars. We got Twitter, we got Instagram, we got YouTube. Just type it all in, dude, subscribe and then do me a little favorite. Take that mouse, put it over the subscribe button if you've already subscribed, and it'll give you an option to unsubscribe. Click that button. Unsubscribe. But you're not disrespecting us. You're helping the boys, because you need to go back and then resubscribe. Now, that little bit bot bip that subscribe unsubscribed scribe that is going to make us go just up in the ranks, get more people interested. What are the what are these what are these boys in the bus doing? How come they're rating are so high? Why? Because our core foundation or cult, dude, are the den the bus, the puffs at Wolves, Dude, everybody, each of you who have been so fucking amazing from day one. You're just making us grow, dude, And we're all just growing together because our foundation is solid. We've got a solid fucking foundation, and we're just pyramiding up to the top. You know. We're about like, you know, middle to lower range right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say that, and I'll say we're very working, middle class, working, middle class, blue collar podcast podcasts for the Boys.
Speaker 2: By the Boys. Yes, that's exactly what we are with the boys with the boys, a very very not diverse group of boys.
Speaker 1: I will say, I know you look around the bus and it's you know, you question question, a.
Speaker 2: Lott of white chocolate out here. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, I'm not proud of it. I'm not not proud of it. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, Yeah, I hear you. It's uncomfortable, Zach, you're fired. We need to oh tell the deal you said, there's a way, there's a really good way for you to subscribe, unsubscribed, and resubscribe so you can get the boys a little more lon, right.
Speaker 1: So the reason we tell you to unsubscribe and resubscribe, outside of just being obnoxious and being ourselves, is the benefit of subscribing. There's a window the first twenty four hours of podcast drops where when you do subscribe and download the pod, you get a little boost boost. So if you're like, if you're a person, if you're a person that listens to the pod on Monday night or Tuesday morning, that obviously helps us. If you're somebody who listens to it later in the week, that's where the whole subscribe resubscribe thing comes in because the closer you are to drop, that's where your bonus comes in.
Speaker 2: For all the.
Speaker 1: Ratings, that's how people climb the ladder, that's how people get to the top. But it's day one, you got a big boost, Day two, you got a little boost, Day three, very very minimal. Day four, everybody's on the same field one for one. All of that fun stuff really that's the reason. Yeah, that's the strategy.
Speaker 2: Well, that kind of goes into oh well, now we're starting o'clock. That kind of goes into what I was saying right before, when we start recording different tears yes to each Busting with the Boys, lad character Wolf, All right, there's are a fucking hardos dude, the one that if we said, hey, drink this, they drink it. They won't. They won't even ask, oh, yeahy put this in your vein, smoke this, snort this. They would fucking do it from the game. They're watching our show literally decked out in all of our game right wearing Busting with the Boys merch. Maybe has a has a Compton tattooed on their form with a fifty one. Maybe all of your numbers you've had, how many numbers have you had? Just well you had you had that hot little spell for forty forty nine, like so days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was forty six in training camp, my rookie training camp. Huh when I got on the active roster that one game my rookie year that I got called up in, yeah, I was number fifty three. Oh, but then from that point on, I've been fifty one. So just three numbers in college, so those are the only numbers.
Speaker 2: You have to get tattoed on your farm. Yeah, if you were a real fucking heart. Oh, if you love the boys, I would die for the boys. Oh my god. Here's the thing too, is I don't I really don't want that responsibility. But at the same time do it, you know, And that's what tears at. That's like, that's that's like you fucking like you would die for the boys. And that's a good title. Fucking yeah, that's like, dude, that's like Charles Manson like kind of like I'm into it, like this, Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Like you have your own nate names. You don't go by your your government name anymore. You go by Lulu and Sparkles and Flower like that. We call you what we want and then then you just move on. So then there's tier two, all right. Tier two would be like you don't download Mondayer Tuesday like a Wednesday follower, Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see the stuff online? Maybe yeah you laugh at it?
Speaker 2: You Oh that's good. No, no, no, maybe you don't retweet.
Speaker 1: Maybe you don't you just look at maybe No, no, no, you actually no, this is tear too.
Speaker 2: You're right, I'm sorry. You would retweet, you would like you would giggle, Oh my god, what are the boys? That these boys are stupid? Yeah? Maybe like yeah, oh yeah, shout out for the girls. For shoutouts, you would go and send it off. Did your significant other show your dog? It doesn't care you're baked at home. You're gonna show or talks like the boys to the treat. That's not all right. That's tier two. That's like you want to be tier one, but you're not quite Tier two. Then there's tier three. All right, I'm only gonna make three tiers because it just gets muddy after three, right, it just gets super muddy. Tier three would be like you don't follow, you don't subscribe, and you don't rate five stars. But you you're aware, you're aware of the boys. You see barstool and you see that the boys have kind of just been dominating everything we've done from day one, all the games out there. Everything, dude, first was prices, prices right, yeah, price is right. No family feud, thank you? You think, Alice? Is that again? See? I was trying to make it come back because play before you got family feud killing it doing a great fucking job bff BFF. We dumbat that. It got hairy for a second, had to go down to a vote. But we've won that. And now our most recent venture, which it might be over win. This podcast ships off into the night. We're doing punk now and we have won two rounds. Yes, we're in the sweet sixteen. We're in the sweet sixteen. Today we have won our second round. Will a dicey game?
Speaker 1: It was dicey.
Speaker 2: It was dicey.
Speaker 1: We were going one for one, not not going double cups store you get balls back. No one ever got balls back. We were kind of meeting one for one until we got done a three. She couldn't really get out of the three spell. I got it down to one, but I was stuck in the final cup for like six rounds in sweating. I was sweating because there's a lot riding on the game. There's a lot, you know what I mean. It's like you beat p f T huge win, big win because my take, But.
Speaker 2: Was it that Alice? Alice two for three today, two for three, Thank you, Thank you fellas. I like that vie.
Speaker 1: You know you know where we get that vibe. We can't we won't say it we won't say that vibe.
Speaker 2: Maybe the Tier one people can hear about this, definitely not the Tier three people.
Speaker 1: Two or three people are probably more like our teammates and guys who are aware and they want to push the brand, but they don't want to fully commit.
Speaker 2: Tier three would be like Mike Rabel, like, you know, but you know he probably listens to something.
Speaker 1: He listens to every he's like, he's like an undercover Tier one.
Speaker 2: Yeah he is. Like that's a really good reference to what Mike Rabel head coaches. He's a closet Tier one. He is a closet Tier one dude. Yeah, his family would be so disappointed if he came out. We need to have him on.
Speaker 1: His wife would be upset, and Juli's coming around the corner. We need to get that Rabel episode ready for football season.
Speaker 2: You think so, But like if you have him on again, where do you go from cutting off your piece? Like what's that next door we open?
Speaker 1: I think we open that door together and we figure it out like both hands and not the same time. Yeah, yeah, and we just have him on and we talk about him being a closet.
Speaker 2: Being a closet busting a closet b t w d b b t bt w b w b w tb BWT you.
Speaker 1: Know, I'm just I'm sure, but yeah, we have him on one, We have him on and yeah, that's that's about the end.
Speaker 2: He's a fan. Yeah that's about the end of that. But he's a Tier three guy for sure.
Speaker 1: But those are the tiers to explain to get back to the whole subscribing and the learning thing. That's that's why all that ship.
Speaker 2: Kind of. Tier one would be like qualified as will compted rookie year, just to fucking get after it, grinding and you're ready, dude, you'll do anything for the fucking cause you know what I'm saying. Tier two would be like, fuck.
Speaker 1: How did we describe Tier two?
Speaker 2: Okay? Tier two would probably be are we gonna? Are we referencing all these?
Speaker 1: To my kind of.
Speaker 2: No, Tier three two was mi Vrabel, honest thing a Tier two because Tier three is Mike Rabel. You're following, but you're not following. You pretend like you're not a part of it, but you want to be a part of it so bad, but you just don't know. A good end to the cool kids the playground, you see them you've had lunch, you guys had matching things. One time he has both open your lunch box and you guys both had bananas and you go, oh, and you're he would think I'm cool as ship. Yeah, we have the same meals at lunch for gods. But then you just don't know how to start that conversation. Right, I'll tell you how you shut the conversation two threes, Mike Rambles, just subscribe and read five stars and then just fucking comment, dude, comment and just love us.
Speaker 1: Engaging is real. You want to do better at engaging our personals. We're getting really used to Alex picking up the slack.
Speaker 2: Who's we can be better at engaging? Because I mean, maybe you do. I'm comfortable before. Maybe it's me that doesn't do it. You are on Twitter a lot? No are we talking about your Twitter?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no, we're talking I meant engaging with bus with the boys posts like saying something underneath, like stuff like I need to say something under these culs.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking maybe. I mean, we know Alex never tells us if we need to do better.
Speaker 2: Well, you guys have both.
Speaker 4: You have different standards for like where you want to be though. That tailor is just about to say, like, Will likes to be engaging way more than Taylor does, and so I expect to see more out of Will than I do Taylor as far as Twitter goes.
Speaker 2: Wow, Okay, it's like Alex knows me better now, dude. Alex is gone from a Tier three guy for me to a Tier two guy for me as far as like liking me.
Speaker 1: Alex is very introspective.
Speaker 2: What's introspective meaning? I don't know, but Alex taught me that word. I use it in every conversation. But you know what I thought of the minute you said introspective. Interstellar. That movie. It's a great movie. It is a good movie, but it's kind of out there, right, Yeah, do you want to know what introspective means?
Speaker 1: Alex?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, do be honest.
Speaker 4: It's like just it's like self analysis, just reflecting kind of like you may feel after watching Interstellar.
Speaker 2: Oh so I was on it. Yeah, you're very introspective by thinking, very thoughtful of what you just watched. So it's just being thuughtful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but reflecting it against like your self, like looking inwards to yourself. Yeah, not just like analytical you know what I mean, like in words type stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I'm with that, like watching something or seeing something and what is it? What did it mean to you? On a dep level?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not sure how many times I have to say I get it, but no, I I'm for sure on board with you know what, you know what? You know what the crowd did miss? What's that? Fucking fuck covid? Oh they missed covid. The boys are back on the bus. Fuck you COVID nineteen When boys are back on the bus three four, five, six seven. We did? We did?
Speaker 1: We we?
Speaker 2: It's still out there though, so keep your head on a swivel. Boys, I love each and every one of you. Keep your heading a swivelu to get us at any time. Yeah, they say three and four people that get it don't even I don't even show.
Speaker 1: Simply I saw the asymptomatic thing. You had a scare. I did not you your fiance? Yeah, Charo had it. Yeah, Charo had the flu for like how how long did it go? So that was I think six days for sure, in the seven days when it started, like okay, here's where it's She had a one oh four point eight I read on the thermometer and I've never seen a one point one oh four point eight and she had it every day. Around four to five pm is when it would hit hard, and it's scary. It was legit kind of like, and then everybody's like, don't go to the hospital yet, not unless like she can't breathe or has trumbre, because you don't want to put her there because you could be around other people.
Speaker 2: Just a whole thing. Dude. Now, I don't want to speak out of turn of COVID because I was not affected by it yet medically, but I heard people the numbers are really fucking inflated on COVID because of like if I say, you have COVID, Medicaid or something like pays me as a doctor, like thirty five thousand dollars more, right.
Speaker 1: Right, we heard that on the Rogan pod. That's why we heard that on the Rogan with Elon Musk.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: He's like, you could get hit by a bus and go to the hospital and if you cough, like before you were to die, they could chalk you up as COVID because.
Speaker 2: It's super extreme. It's a super extreme.
Speaker 1: Right, right, right, right, Well, he went really extreme by saying, if you get attacked by a shark, then he took it to busy.
Speaker 2: Which I don't know why that, Like, if you're saying that it's a little extreme, like maybe go to something else, like I had a fun attack, since hospitals are kind of like having a furlough a lot of people.
Speaker 1: And like, don't take me out of context, everybody, Dude, it sounds like you could be easily to get in a context for sure, for sure because this doesn't matter of like fact, because I don't like I'm just regurgitating.
Speaker 2: What can I tell you something real quick? Go ahead? You sound smart as fuck. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Use the word introspective something on furlough A little bit, drop us a big words, drop it some big hoords today.
Speaker 2: Dude, you might need to sit in that seat from now on. You just seem smarter to me.
Speaker 1: Well I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And since hospitals were furlowing their employees and having to come out of pocket more, I guess is the right term that if you put somebody with was it on a ventilator, you could the government or somebody would write you thirty five thousand dollars compared to if they weren't on a ventilator and they passed away without any COVID symptoms, it'd be like five thousand dollars. It was some kind of example shaity that made it make sense from a perspective of why people would inflate certain numbers or why hospitals would go this route. And people take them out of context, and then this is taken out of like it's.
Speaker 2: Just do there's so many levels. Well, it's kind of a cat shoining too, right, because if let's say this is a conspiracy theory, let's say the government's behind the shit. I'm not saying they are right, right, right.
Speaker 1: I love a good conspiracy theory.
Speaker 2: I think everyone can get lost. Let's hear it. Shut out YouTube in the conspiracy, no doubt. If I'm the government, I'm releasing this thing. If you inflate numbers, that's one thing. But also if you're inflating numbers that much like the people that make it, and it's a weird thing to say that people that live or are not like dramatically affected, that that percentage goes way down. So it's kind of like a sliding scale, like what makes it scarier. Lower number of people get hit, but a lot of people are getting hurt or a higher number and less people are getting hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was tough to follow you were you with me a little bit?
Speaker 2: A little bit? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I zoned out for about three seconds.
Speaker 2: No, that's you said the hurt thing. What's so?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: So like I'm saying, like, if you are affected, so people are dying off COVID nineteen, right, right, right, So if your numbers, if you're saying, we're putting people on ventilators, not saying you're saying that, I'm saying people say that, right, So regardless like oh he's got a minor COF ventilator. I know that's dramatic, right following me, those numbers are going to go up. The number of COVID nineteen cases are going to go through the.
Speaker 1: Roof, right, and there are people that are dying are low.
Speaker 2: That would make that percentage of people dying much lower, right, right, right, So now you look at the numbers of COVID nineteen, the people that are affected versus the people that are recovering, that number is so low. Now you're giving people an opportunity to say, well, it's no worse than the flu. It's no worse than this, it's no where like we should be able to go out and work. We should be able to that instead of just being like the data being.
Speaker 1: Right right, Like it's like in a year or two, like looking back on the data and then you're able to kind of compare it to the other stuff that's happened in the past. But I know you're saying, like cases compared to death, no question, because people again it's like and now that then then the asymptomatic article comes out from who who, the whole health organization, and you're just like you just kind of throw up your hands like, okay, well people who aren't showing the symptoms that they're not the ones that are passed it on, right, So it's just confusing.
Speaker 2: It's a really confusing virus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 2: And it's slow burning. It's like a slow burning virus, like it's not usually when something is super strong like effects the population like that, like those usually those die out. Those viruses kind of die faster because they don't have a good like incubation period to kind of help themselves spread. Because if you're not if you're not showing signs. But I'm hanging out with the boys, and I'm kind of just picking you guys off one by one, and one out of four you get hit. Yeah, like that thing's living a little longer. Right, we're making a little more moves. There were two to fourteen days before these things would show up, Right, that's a little more. This thing's intelligent, this COVID nineteen thing. If I were to ask you, is this thing a natural thing or is this man made? What would you think? I don't know. I don't know because I think right, woo hoo wooh.
Speaker 1: If I was at a Vegas casino and I was betting money, putting money down knowing I can lose, seeing the other side that I can lose, right, But I would push. I would push on.
Speaker 2: The man made stuff because I like a good conspiracy theory. You so you, but you're you like a good conspiracy theory and you're willing to wager money on the fact that it was man made. Yeah, yeah, because a lot of it. Hey when that when that little ball is spinning around a roulette table. I love black, right, but I mean I'm put my whole life savings on black now, Well, I'm.
Speaker 1: Not putting my whole life savings a chance. I'm gonna take the minimum times of by five, and then that's what I'm putting on the table.
Speaker 2: I said you had to put the whole life savings on. If I don't add to gun to the head you want to die, I don't know. I might just default to natural. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: It's just I feel like it's oh, you just go to naturally. That's the safer thing to say.
Speaker 2: Is it. Though. Let's go around the room. Yeah you think, what do you think natural or man made?
Speaker 3: I kind of feel like it could have been man made.
Speaker 2: I feel like now we need a definitive answer.
Speaker 3: Like well, I'm feeling like Russia China is like like kick back, like kind of licking their chops like this is they could use something like this for like biochemical warfare shit.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: Like so like when this stuff started coming around, like our economy started shutting down, people start staying home, people start some people start dying. Like I feel like just Russian and China and some of those enemies of ours are just kind of sitting back and watching because this could have been a ploy by them to just see what would.
Speaker 1: Happen, but it was also affecting them, like in like China and stuff, right like January February.
Speaker 3: But that's which if you didn't want to get caught, that's that's what you would do, right.
Speaker 2: You take got a couple of meses that's plural form mouse, take out a couple of messes to get a whole bunch of mases on the other side.
Speaker 1: And if you want to go mouse to mouse says, it would be like it wouldn't say meses. It would be like MEAs I think it's an opinion because you know what I mean, like deer is plural.
Speaker 2: Well, it would just be mice. It would be mice. Yeah. I said that as a joke, but you got to get serio. It's okay, a we kind of fun.
Speaker 1: I struggle sometimes, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Why did you Why you struggle? Why? Though? I don't know why. I think the mess thing threw me off? Oh that yeah, yeah, yeah, I spelled m right there.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Got the he got the boys slipping something else to think about of a being man made And we're just spitballing here, folks, All.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, we're really just define But like if I'm a conspiracy theorist now, which we do look a good conspiracy theory.
Speaker 2: Yes, we do look a good one. If I'm the government and I need to know how to control a population, and I released this thing that's not as bad as it is fear fear saying everyone needs to stay in their house. They've done a pretty good job of saying stay in your house. You're going to you're like they were. CDC was saying, like, we might never go back to the original way we used to do life, like office spaces, people might just work from home now, well a lot of and then they backtracked real fast. Actually after Portano I said some ship but it wasn't. It wasn't the CDC. It was something start with an f alex.
Speaker 1: Uh. But sure, but business had to learn how to pivot and do everything else and people started working remotely and businesses that it became successful from it. It's like, why if you can utilize people working from home more and not go into an office space overhead? Yeah, exactly, Like why runt a huge ass space when you can kind of downsize that and people can kind of work from home if you have a good process in place. We had to adapt to Zoom podcasts, which fucking sucks. Zoom podcasts can fucking kick rocks. And I think Zoom hacked me one time.
Speaker 2: We can get You were big on the Zoom hacking. I thought we had to go to a password because of me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, for sure you were all about that goddamn Passwordy. Hey, we're having a bus of the Boys pod. But if we're you know, but yeah, for sure. But we had to go to Zoom, which sucked. We had to do our pods like all those little At first we were like, not necessarily about it, but remember we wanted to do the most.
Speaker 2: We did. We did a lot in the beginning. We started to pick them with the boys, bit off a lot more than get cho. We did for sure, started doing that choking thing. You did that one night. Remember when you choked. You almost died that night. Yeah, but you started picking with the boys. Start picking the boys with the boys. That was solid.
Speaker 1: But it just it's a lot of fucking We bet a whole lot more weak you because there'd be days where we sit there, all right, what else we can do, and then we would start doing it, and then days would go on.
Speaker 2: It's like, hey, we get a lot of the fucking stuff here. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We had the Derek carr one and it's like that one should have just been a fucking podcast.
Speaker 2: Should have just been a podcast. Do you I think Alex fucked that up? Actually he wanted a podcast for sure. Yeah. So like we're fifty to fifty with Alex. Fifty fifty with Alex. What's today? Today's June ninth, June ninth. So Matt neel fucking Matt Neely day, dude, what do we do? The boy six slash nine. That was Matt's favorite number. And I think it's pretty obvious to figure out why I was his favorite. It's hilarious. What do you think Matt would be most hype about today? He'd be so mad about COVID and he'd be one of those guys that didn't like, wouldn't listen. It's like, I'm I'm going out.
Speaker 1: I would have to probably text him on the side and call him on the side and tell him, hey, slow it down.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's sometimes where he'd be too vocal about like once he was with us about the tight and stuff and things like that. I'm like, hey, Bud, you represent another brand now that you got to tighten on board. Yeah, like you gotta be careful, right, people are gonna take especially you, out of content. Question if you're gonna be with the boys, Yeah, there's something you but he would definitely be somebody that tries to meme the whole COVID thing. I think for anybody who's listening out there, we do a good job of writing the line though it was being unbiased as possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we like to find the line. Find the line, live on the line, live on the right. Do you dip that tone that other water? Because you know what they say, the grass is always been on the other side, do they? I think that's the expression. I'm pretty sure that's what it is.
Speaker 1: There's like songs for both there are are there songs. Yeah, grass isn't always greener.
Speaker 2: I think. And let me tell you what I think. You're on fire right now with the mess now this because the phrase is actually the grass isn't always greener on the other side, but there's also a case where the grass is greener on the other side. I think, Yes, that's the whole point of the moral dilemma, is the grass cleander on the other side. Well, that's exactly, that's like the whole thing, right, all right, Hey, hey, I'll tell you what. My boy's taking a lot of shots on that head. And I have I love you, I have I love you. I'm gonna wheel you around. I'm gonna wiel you around when you're older. Me and Charro we are right off where we're at, Alex. Now, is this man made or is this natural? We have to we have to finish the boys. You would you would bet your entire life savings on man made. We got a lot of dudes that don't trust this government. Got a lot of too.
Speaker 1: I just I to me, it's like I we were talking about the line I live on the line to where I try and like listen and see aside from all the sides.
Speaker 2: So you can kind of say, let me tell you what line you live on. Go ahead, because I live in the same line you live in the line. That's like, I kind of have opinion both ways, and I don't want to upset anybody, So I'm just gonna kind of be like, hey, yeah, but also yeah, you know what I'm saying, Because if you don't stand for anything and nobody gonna get mad at you. You know what I'm saying. For sure, you just see them and go whoa.
Speaker 1: And we're just talking right, Like, it's like staying in your lane of what your lane like the path, It's like staying in your lane and then everything you kind.
Speaker 2: Of like take in and digest. Yeah, you kind of live on that. You put your medal, you try try to go to the next lane, but you realize, oh, someone in your blind spots. You kind of go back to your lane, right, kind of stay in your fucking zone. Yeah, exactly. It's a good place to live because, like you learn more, but you also don't cause a little stir about like shit, you don't really know because I'm not super educated on a lot of this stuff. I was a general general studies major for a reason, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, like I was fucking in that thing. Like Petter pattering my whole my, my whole college, my whole degree is doing this. I'm just Petter pattering back and forth, right like we I literally I mined my way through college.
Speaker 1: You hear subject and what you want to know a little bit about every angle, right, And that's kind of like because if you go too hard on one side, then you gotta how do you go back frustrated? Then you gotta think, Okay, now I need to learn and study more about this, right, And then you know, it's like, okay, it takes away from my lane of the.
Speaker 2: Lane lane, your lane of staying where you're at, the own the wolf pack journey, you know what I'm saying. That's why I have a hard time with politics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because stuff can get fuzzy and then it gets dragged into the political lane.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm just like and it's also like, who who do you agree with? You know, I think Democrats have a good little idea over here, But if you get you far over here, it's like, yo, what are we doing now? Right? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Republicans a good little deal over here too. You get a little far things that say, little Harry, Yeah, things start to feel a little uncomfortable on both sides.
Speaker 2: Then you get attacked. I feel way safer in the wheelhouse of my lane, and I got a head shaken over here. I got a head shaken, yes, over here. Yeah, it's just easier to do because if I go I don't know, fuck gun right, gun laws. We shouldn't even have to go through a test. Fuck that, we should never we should never do X, Y and Z. We should always be able to have our guns. But then like mass shootings happen. You know, people are getting guns. They shouldn't be getting guns. Whatever. It's like, Well, now I can ain't go back on that saying. I have to stand firm on the strong stance ie talk, no doubt, you know what I'm saying. But now, but now if I stay in the middle, and I'm like, man, a lot of shootings going on around here, huh yeah, I feel like, you know.
Speaker 1: I think we should have You know, that's not a bad idea now fuck that. No, no, no, I'm not saying that. I'm not saying we should take it all away the right right right, I'm saying. I'm just saying, let's think about this dicey shit.
Speaker 2: The no one enough to have conversations with everybody in general studies major. You know what I'm saying, it's the best degree. I don't even think Michigan offers it anymore. I honestly don't. That's why I go to communications next and.
Speaker 1: The whole man made thing to play into that side of it is you can't not. I mean, there's an obvious it's a political year. Yeah, it's like a voting year. So there's every year we get enough actually that we don't even just know about.
Speaker 2: So it's weird. It's like, oh, it could be that.
Speaker 1: Oh, but it could be that.
Speaker 2: It's a bit of a deal. It's a bit of a deal, Alex. If you're don't looking this up, I like to know why you think it's man made and we'll go. We'll go with the next person, which names I'm fully not understanding it.
Speaker 3: Do you think we'll get back to a like a the same normal or a new normal?
Speaker 2: Like you think, I don't know?
Speaker 1: To me, like say, when the COVID happens, and it's kind of me with every situation, it's like, whatever is gonna happen is happening, and this is where my lane. It's like, I'm gonna pivot. I'm gonna pivot and adapt however I need to. Right, It's like when the COVID hit for busting, it's like, Okay, well let's figure out this is gonna do instead of like you know, I'm gonna say everybody complains and all that. But it's just like shit's gonna happen to you constantly, right, So for me, it's whatever happens is gonna happen. But the boy, the boy's gonna be all right because I'm gonna adapt to any fucking situation, any fucking situation. The path the path, that's not really the path.
Speaker 2: That's the path when I think about the path. Okay, the path to me is just one path, you know what I'm saying, Right, point need to point B. But if you're if your path starts to get fucked out of your control, no question, your path shifts a little bit, but you're staying on the path, which is a strong reason to always control the controllables. Correct, always control your controllables. Yeah, that's a little deal. Maybe put that on a shirt. What are we looking at it?
Speaker 3: It looks like it's actually been proven false.
Speaker 2: But I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 4: Yes, there was a massive viral post that went out that was basically showing correlation between there being like viral outbreaks and viruses and everything every election year over the last like four decades or something, And I guess it's not accurate.
Speaker 2: What was accurate though, Like when you go back to that other thing you had. So stars are two and four Avian the Avian flew two, those eight swine to the ten. I remember swine Merse merse, but this was this was debunked. This, this was a debunk deal. Yeah, allegedly.
Speaker 4: I mean, who do you want to believe?
Speaker 1: But the thing is that's alone, because then I start clicking, and then I'm like, why why am I fucking.
Speaker 2: I've wasted an hour? And here's another I forgot.
Speaker 1: I forget to call Alex back, I forget my entire routine of the day, and then I'm just kind of like frustrated myself.
Speaker 2: And then it's seven thirty and you're the hardest person to talk to in the world, right, Yeah, Hey, that boy. It's a little difficult doctor. I'll tell you what. This is a perfect reason, perfect what we're talking about right now for staying your lane and not having too strong opinions about things because fucking people, I've lost my train of thought.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try to bring it back, actually, but you just kind of want to respect, like if you're feeling like okay, whether you believe in wearing the mask or not, but if a lot of people is wearing the mask.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna wear it because I'm just gonna respect to it. Respect.
Speaker 1: We're taking it very seriously because if you're even if I don't think it should be that big of a deal, I'm just gonna put the fucking mask on.
Speaker 2: Because that goes with better be safe than sorry, right right, another phrase that we don't need to puck around with. That's that's how the phrase goes. Yes, I think what I was trying to say is is that with so much literature that's out there, right, we're in the internet, start like nineteen einety six, something like that, some crazy shit like that. Right, So we were all alive that were you alive? No, you weren't alive. No, not even thought of, not even fucking thought of yet, dude, years getting just getting created in a little balls I don't even you weren't even married. He was raiding the ball side. Dude, his brother's sister is getting sprayed all over the place. They were. Then his turn, he was waiting in line.
Speaker 1: He took a number and he just happened to have that right fucking number, have a fast pass. He had to wait in the three hour line at fucking Chicago six to get.
Speaker 2: On the middle and it's hot and your sweating and your ball's balls are sweating. But but you're here, dude, what a trillion chance? Good for you. There's just so much literature out here to say, like like, if I'm a super if I'm a Republican, right, I can find anything I want to prove my point about being hard Republican. And if I'm a Democrat, horror left Democrat, I can find anything I want to prove what I'm saying is right, because there's at the end of the day, Paul is that politics is an opinion, right, And everyone's like, well the stats and blah blah blah. If you find a stat for something that I disagree with, I can easily go find us out on the internet that also right their angle.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, that's that's only there because of this stat over here, right, It's like, all right, dude, it's not I gotta go make this.
Speaker 2: I gotta go to a meeting.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just talking about ship. That doesn't even matter anymore. I like bacon, I don't do that. Don't do that. Don't Alex, Why do you believe it's a man made or.
Speaker 4: I read something in here I go citing sources that I can't say air credible. Now I read something about how something to do with the protein profiles within the virus's structure. The only way that they're able to build the way that they exist in the virus was through like manual manipulation in a lab. So I don't I don't know if it was on purpose, but I don't think that the virus itself was naturally occurring.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, it's pretty strong, That's what I'm saying. That was that was the most powerful opinion we've had some and well articulated. It was never stumbled, never said, none of that kind of said.
Speaker 1: It all made sense. And my eyes are just kind of like this. You're like, that can make sense? Yeah, that's I kind of believe that.
Speaker 2: Now. You're right.
Speaker 1: But people could be out there driving and listen to this, and you can almost people can get upset with you that you just don't know whatever that they're reading. You know what I'm saying, at these moments, they needed educated themselves.
Speaker 2: These fucking idiots. I should just stick to football. We should, but we won't. But we're not gonna. That's just how it is.
Speaker 1: That's bring up the list all of our interns, all the people, everybody who sent in a deal to get picked up by busting with the boys. If you didn't get it, sorry, because the ones that did get her in here. I didn't do anything. I did not do one thing. I did not look over one sheet. I think I wasn't even.
Speaker 2: Asked to look over a sheet. I wasn't even sent I wasn't even sent a document to courtesy be like, hey, Tay, we take out a couple of these and would you like there wasn't even there wasn't even that, dude.
Speaker 1: I think everyone understands by now that you're like, you're you're the talent part of the pod. So you come on and do pods like they don't expect you to make those?
Speaker 2: What is it? What is the talent part of the pod? I just talk I sent in the same space, if anything, you're more talented me. Youre sit in tw different spot.
Speaker 1: Well that's because for people that don't understand why I'm sitting here. We lost fifteen minutes of this episode because Zach Or producer was too busy when the bullshit and be like, oh I'm the boy. Will's late so I'm gonna sit in his chair forgets the press play to run a podcast with Taylor.
Speaker 2: Which I think was the best part of this.
Speaker 1: They come on kind of interrupt I kind of know, like, Okay, I'm about to walk into some fire here because I'm late and they're gonna you.
Speaker 2: Know, did you think that though, because you saw my truck and you knew, oh shit, Taylor, when no one.
Speaker 1: Had called me or anything like that, and I was still on the phone and I saw your truck there, I'm like, he's running a pod by himself. I bet like doing the whole you know, Hey, I could do a pod like all my own time.
Speaker 2: But they can do a pod by myself. I'm sure you can't too.
Speaker 1: And when I want, Hey, that was a solid o deal.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: And when I walked in and saw Zack sitting in my chair, I'm like, okay, this is this is gonna be a little fun joke, roll with the punches, delivered the latte, yeah, and just be like, you know, I was on the phone about some business. We had a fun time in those fifteen minutes. So that's why Zach is sitting there and I'm not sitting in that chair. But he also fucked up those fifteen minutes by not pressing play.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to busting on the boys, our guests.
Speaker 2: We will very happy to have you journeyman in the league. I don't know if you've seen that, but me and me and Zach won this.
Speaker 1: That is kind of your bit every time with.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you what, shout out so bros, Dude, I don't give a ship that this thing costs four and a half dollars to make. I'm proud of this, proud of that. And the flow off fell off. No, I did another one, another one, I.
Speaker 1: Think, yo, Taylor up first topic up there? Oh yeah, here's here's what I'll ask, because obviously virtual meetings are probably boring as fuck. What has been the worst part about the virtual meeting the virtual off season? What's been the best part and what's been the worst part.
Speaker 2: The best part about it has really been like being able to like, you know me, dude, I'm all over the place. I'm an add poster child. So for me, this has been a it's been a cool opportunity to kind of lock that in and try to like because if I'm staring at a screen and people are just talking and you're going over something in relativity, like you're going over the nuts and bolts of something that you know, like going over cover one for you, like we're going over our base stuff. I know. It is my third year in the system, so it was cool for me to try to like learn to pay more attention to pick up new details and new nuances, you know what I'm saying, and being more kind of like in it. What I did like about it is you'd be muted the whole time. So whenever Keith or off the line coach would ask a question, I would answer it out loud, but no one could hear me. But I'm like boo boom, boom boom, and I'd say it and they would say, I'm like, all right, cool, I knew that, Like I just I would try to take it as that. That's been a cool part. It's OTA's dude. OTAs are annoying as shit, they are. So the worst part would be, I mean, you had to be in a zoom call every single day. You got to kind of move your schedule around those zoom calls. This is the only thing that you truly have to do every single day. Yeah, that would probably be the most annoying part. But it's been cool. Yeah. I mean you've got in a solid routine shout out blate blate, blaite.
Speaker 1: But uh, I think it could be better because, like you know, as you get become like a vet and stuff and you figure out like what's good for your body what's not. It's like cramming in speed, conditioning and lifting all within four hours and then sitting down at a desk like in meetings, and then like offenses up first for two hours and you gotta cram it all in two hours. Then you switch at the defense. It's like when you have the entire morning to kind of routine outstructure out like how you're going to take care of your body and perform and focus on a goal a day other than like three different goals because you haven't been there the whole time, so strength coach is going to run you into the ground.
Speaker 2: I think that's where a lot of benefit comes in. Four vets. Yeah. I think it's been good for the rookies too, because, like you do, you remember the first day you got in a meeting room and you're sitting there looking at these vets. Yeah, I was looking there, looking at Michael Ruse and Chris Spencer, two ten year guys, and like, you don't want to fuck up around them. You want to say some stupid shadow down. So like it was kind of good as a rookie for the rookies, Like if you fuck up and you don't know it, you got a little couple extra seconds think about it because you can just be like, oh shit, hey, my bad, I was paused.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yah, I'm bad. I was muted on the deal. My WiFi is fucking heay, my WiFi is sucking up. And you can be like, oh, yeah, actually that's an X Y and Z or whatever they answer. Coach, you freeze there for a second, Yeah what'd you say?
Speaker 2: And then your head you're like, kud, what did you mean by that? So it's a it's I think it's a good it's a good acclimation period for rookies to kind of feel more part of it. And I know there's some old school cats out there, which we need to talk about in a second, old school cats out there that are like, no, it's bullshit, Like rookies need to go through the blah blah blah blah, which to an extent they do rookies, do you need to get kind of like, you know, verbally abused a little bit, have razzed with, made fun of a little bit. That's the first time around the guys, first time around the guys, and you're like bottom of the totem pole. It's kind of like that. And you know, it's like in the league, like you get shipped on, but you learn to also shiit on people like it's a fun little back and forth always. But yeah, that's all I got. That's it solid, that's all I have. And I was like, oh, we've got zoom podcasts down, zoom zoom meetings for me. What about you? You got some free agency stuff going on? And he calls, what's up.
Speaker 1: Well, I've had a couple can't say teams, Yeah, yeah, yeah. Obviously people know that I played with the Raiders last year.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: But basically the landscape for because there's a lot of free agents still on the market, what I was told, what I've been told, where the stand still is and that kind of next wave of free agency hasn't happened because the COVID thing is so up in the air. Not that people are like, oh, we're gonna football, Sea's gonna be fine, blah blah blah. But until data comes out and proves, like these guys go into training camp and get around each other in the locker room, and then they have kind of like some data to support Hey, either guys are testing positive, they got to go home, or they figure out a routine to where hey, this is working.
Speaker 2: The structure they're doing. I think the NFL actually released something and how they're going to incorporate it.
Speaker 1: But until the owners have that confirmation that everything's gonna be okay, that's when guys are gonna start getting signed again. Because as a vested veteran, to explain what a vested veteran means, you need like three years and three games to be considered vested in the league to where you get the pension, to where you get all the benefits and so so pretty much four years. Once you hit four years, you're vested. Now, me being a vested player, an owner is gonna look at signing me. I might be on a list somewhere high, low, middle wherever, and say somebody wants to sign me. They're not gonna sign me yet until they know about COVID because worst case scenario, they sign me, right, and if we agree on my paragraph five money, which is a base salary, which is like what as a vested veteran, you're guaranteed once you're on the week one roster, Once kickoff happens, and I'm on the opening roster, I'm guaranteed my paragraph five money being a vested athlete. If the data hasn't came out yet. But if worst case scenario covid re came back to the service and people are to quarantine and go back home, they had shut on the league in week three, owners would still have to pay the paragraph five vested money to myself. So they're not gonna do that until they know for sure that the season is gonna happen and the whole year is gonna happen. That's when the next way for free agency is gonna happen. Did I explain that correctly? Yeah, that makes that made sense. We're gonna end the pod. I had some big stuff. Okay, Okay, we're gonna pause. A. J. Brown's coming on Legend, Future Legend, and uh.
Speaker 2: We'll be back. Big announcement.
Speaker 1: Boys, we got a product alert over at Manscaped shout out the boys that manscaped legitimately one of my favorite ads.
Speaker 2: I'm a huge believer.
Speaker 1: Anybody who's probably talked to me about manscaping nose, I am a.
Speaker 2: I'm all in on the boys. They we got a product.
Speaker 1: Look though, they just released a weed whacker nose and ear hair trimmer. I'm not a big I don't have a whole lot of ear hair.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I do got a I do got a shitload of nose here though. I think I get that from my mom. I'm dead too.
Speaker 2: I think I don't know. It's both there, it's both their faults.
Speaker 1: I'm sure if you're taking the look in the mirror, we'll we'll all have we have. We have hair everywhere in all holes, but mainly right now, the focus is your nose and ear hair. Mandscape is forever changing the grooming game with their we'ed Whacker one. This nose and ear hair trember provides proprietary skin safe technology which helps prevent nicks, snags, and tugs in those little delicate holes. The premium manscaped weed Whacker uses a nine thousand rpm motor power three sixty degree rotary dual blade system that in itself don't even know what that means. It could mean shit, But that entire, that entire little factor right there just sold me because it sounds badass. The design, the intelligent design, enhances the trimming experience and his waterproof which WI makes for easy operation and cleaning. The only nosehir a trimmer on the market with a powerful and rechargeable lithium ion battery that lasts for up to ninety minutes of use.
Speaker 2: Have you ever pulled your nose hair out with your fingers? It? I have. I do it quite a bit and it hurts. It hurts pretty damn bad.
Speaker 1: About like nicking your balls, but not, I mean not that bad and I'm just kin dramatic. Manscape is making whacking your weeds a time to look forward to, delivering maximum confidence while providing hygiene. Yes, you will get a replacement blade every three months to keep your wee whacking time clean and enjoyable.
Speaker 2: So here we go, fellos.
Speaker 1: Seventy nine percent of partners pulled admitted that long nose hair is a major turnoff. It's time to upgrade, delegate, and elevate with the boys at Manscaped with their routine with the weed whacker get twenty percent off of free shipping with a code Bustin' at manscape dot com. Thank you Manscape for keeping our pubes trimmed and hairs in our holes looking nice again. Twenty percent off free shipping with code bustin at Manskin b U S S I N boys. It's just it is what it is. Go get manscaped, Go whack your weeds, go trim your balls, go do it all man shout out manscapes. We just took a break. I'm sure you guys just hit an ad, but in real life we had to run the AJ brownpod that you guys will listen to in the distant future. I was explaining the free agent thing. Did I explain that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, people in the back is more like I'm trying to talk to that audience. Yeah, explaining the friege and landscape because I think it's interesting, you know what I mean, everybody you kind of wonder is like you're somebody on the market obviously, but everybody else who hasn't been signed that you're like, oh, these guys should definitely be signed right now, and you're just wondering, like what the hold.
Speaker 2: Up is with that next wave of free agency, But yeah, is it scary kind of like sitting sitting and waiting, like because you were in the Redskins for five years and then you're kind of sitting and waiting for a little bit for the Titans, but not near as long as you obviously waiting for the Raiders and stuff like that. Was it like like there was times last year when we talked and You're like, I don't know if I'm playing football again? Yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: There are teams call for like the tryouts and we would say no, you remember that, Yeah, but you're not getting offered a contract to legitimately be on the roster. They want you to come try out, and we would just say no and kind of just play the game of like somebody I'll probably get hurt. But then when I got injured and came back from New Orleans, once I was getting healthy, I really wasn't getting.
Speaker 2: A whole lot of calls.
Speaker 1: But I guess to answer that, uh, if I was still like obsessed and completely in love with football, I would probably be.
Speaker 2: Like uptight, nervous and stressed. I just don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think I am as much anymore because I enjoy doing this as you know, and I just have other like I don't know, I like me personally, I just know it's gonna be in. It's gonna be over soon, whether it's this year, next year, Like I you know what I mean, Like I feel like that's kind of what takes the stress off is knowing I have some pivots and stuff going on, and knowing that I've I've kind of faced the reality that I'm toward the end of my career.
Speaker 2: So two things when we've talked about another. One first thing is like do you worry about like coaches and GMS stuff like that, Like hearing this I bust some of the boys is becoming a bigger deal. It's more widely known around the league. What if a GM hears you say I'm not that in love with football anymore. It's kind of pivoting right now. Blah blah blah. Like I can turn off a GM easily. Yeah, I could, for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, Like I've told you before, like you almost hate not knowing what's gonna happen because when I am doing something, I like to be all in on it.
Speaker 2: So it was the same situation last year.
Speaker 1: I almost we had talked before about potentially retiring last year, right and charl would ask me and we would kind of just hang on and like wait and see, because part of me almost didn't want to go try out at the Raiders because I'm like talking myself into other things. But I was in the same headspace last year. But once I get once I was put on the Raiders roster, it's kind of like committed to whatever I'm doing. It's just not that from that obsessive standpoint that football is everything I need. Well, I feel like a lot of guys do, and they struggle with as they get older, finding that transition because it eventually does end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you think like when you're sitting there kind of like has the opportunity to go into your eight Like you haven't been a pro Bowl player or by any means, but you've also been like a very steady, consistent, learns the playbook in three days type of guy that can go in and plug in and play right away. Is there a sense of ego that's like, and what the fuck do I try out? Like I've I've kind of gone through these rough walks. I've done it. I've been the practice squad guy. I've been the starter guy. I've been the special teams guy. Like you've hit every notch essentially as you can as a football player. Like there'd be a hard point. And I know we've talked about this, like trying to get rid of ego and trying to like do that mental stuff I've been trying to do this whole year, but like there's got to be a point where you're like, why do I have to keep doing this to keep proving.
Speaker 1: My workw I know, I would say that's my most like bitter thing is knowing like the way I ended last year strong in my mind, it was like this is the same story, different year type of thing, like I proved it like improving myself again and just knowing that and I'm never gonna Yeah, there's just knowing, like you're whatever happens, like I know I'm in this certain box that it just it just it's just the way it is with my career. But yeah, I've learned to like cope with it better now. But it's always been a bitter thing is like anytime I've gotten the opportunity, I've always made the most of it. And so knowing I can, like last year I always kind of talked like I can learn to play book quickly and if a team had me, i'd be ready that next week. But when I actually went to the Saints and then actually went to the Raiders, there's there's that little feeling all right now the time to put yeah, your money in your mouth is And then once I did that, it's kind of like, I feel like I have that stance that you know, if a team were to pursue me and say it was like a minimum deal, that I know that I can just do the same thing that I did last year, So why why commit? Yeah, Like, say, if the Raiders called tomorrow, it's like, will we went off of your contract minimum?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 1: And it's kind of like, well, honestly, I could just wait all the way until season. If you guys still wanted me, that I could just play then, because why why beat my body up and put myself through all that stuff if I know I can have the same opportunity as I did last year.
Speaker 2: And there's value that when you get to your age, there's value that people hold like you hold value on the field. Don't get me wrong about that, But like coaches, younger players sitting there being like, this is how you be a pro, this is how you grind through, because it takes a grinder to know a grinder for sure, Like you're a fucking grinder. And so like if you bring you into a locker room and you into a linebacker room with a bunch of young guys and say like, this is how you work, this is how you digest the playbook, this is how you watch film, I mean that there's value in that. Exactly. There's definitely value.
Speaker 1: That's why it's like, you know, if you guys are going to preach that to me and say that would be the benefit of bringing in, but we got to kind of stay strong on this offer, then it's like, Okay, well you're not showing me that there's value. September, Yeah, exactly, see in September. No, I agree with that because I do think there is like you've been in locker rooms where there's good leadership and bad leadership, Like this past year a lot of good leadership because you guys turned it around. But it's like if you have bad leadership and ships in the fan, you kind of know what the story is gonna be, how it's gonna be written. Like guys are already starting to prepare for the off season and like kind of wanting to lose. And I mean I've been in those locker.
Speaker 2: Rooms, and you've also been a locker room like late November, like making plans right right, and hey, what are you going on? I'm going to I'm going there.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, And then you get you're around like leadership and locker rooms that even though you start to might go, you might go there, in that mental space, you'll get snapped out of it because guys aren't you know, the leadership doesn't allow you to really do it right, Like they're right, we do got a fucking.
Speaker 2: There is something about like when you're a younger guy, thinking all, we always had next year. Yeah, even in college only have four or five years. But you're like, oh, it's always next year. We can always win next year. Like when you get to the end, you're like, well, you know this year didn't go out. We can always do it again next year. Yeah. Like it takes until you're older and like you're like, oh, fuck, like this this, I only have so many years.
Speaker 1: Left right, And it's like and you you've gotten the taste, You've gotten far away from the Super Bowl. Me, I've played seven years. I've only been in the playoffs one time. Right, So when guys are like, oh, I got next year, it's like, no, there's no fuck that.
Speaker 2: There really isn't there. You gotta you just gotta tell yourself there's no fucking next year, no question. That's why. That's like leadership is so important. Is the show Guys like you just you don't need to go and fuck fuck around. You're not winning, Like teake this time to learn. That's what we were talking about. Then you said it, we took a break. We did the AJA podcast. In the AJA podcast, I mentioned something about like he's like he knows what it's like to lose, but that teaches you work ethics. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. It really does. Like if you know, you're know more about yourself as a person when you lose and you do when you win. It's fucking easy to win. It's easy to sit on top. It's easy to be like, ah, I'm the best tackle in the league. But what is what is it like when they want to replace your lambing tunsil? What's it like when nobody wants you? Yeah, you're fucking lots of penalties or you have to prove yourself.
Speaker 1: I mean, dude, you like your own your own personal journey. It's like what happens when you have the suspension like you had, or when you're going through those holding penalties, or when you get called out by people in the media saying you're not a leader, and how you handle it. You know, you're calling Eddie and like you know you're you're right. Like that's when you, I feel like you learn about who you are as a person, is when you are in times of trials and adversity. Because I remember when I first called because I was in Oakland at that time, and I just see the rumblings being said about you and the leadership stuff, and I get on the phone with you, and you just had the most you know, rational logical like yeah, you just it kind of impressed like on the conversation with the Yeah you're doing fucking You're doing all the right fucking things about it.
Speaker 2: It's one of those things like and it's so like when you're in the middle of adversity, and this is for anybody. It's just for like not getting the job you wanted, not getting a job at all, Like working your way up and running to a speed bumpet doesn't just doesn't just happen, Like it's not like the football players just don't deal with that on day today mas NICs, Right, But it's like you get a good sense of who you are when like things aren't going well. And so as a person like to be successful. For me to have had the amount of success I've had in the NFL, and there's so much more success that I could have, but just the success that I've had, you have to lose. You have to like go through something that's got to change your mind. You know. At one point it was just having having a woman like Tailor for me was like seeing that person and knowing that I don't deserve that person. I need to make myself a better person to be with that person, right right, That is a change of adversity, a change of tone that made me work off the field, which actually helped me on the field. The minute I met Tailor, I mean three Pro Bowls in a row, four, but I got suspended.
Speaker 1: Because you almost like learn about how you learn to be a better person. So you're like, then you might go into the next situation, you might take your experience with tailing and then be like, oh I can. I can use the same methodology and use it the same approach to it this way, and then you're getting better that way.
Speaker 2: Well, it's tough too, because like if you were to ask me, like how I handled it when you were talking about like when you call me and you're how you're dealing with this, and you're saying by you call.
Speaker 1: The boy, we're like, you know, yeah, well I'm best friends my words, not you're you go ahead and say that, but we're like best friends, and you're kind of like in my approach, you're wanting to like juggle the boy. You're not want to say anything. You just you don't know what's gonna happen when you call and like, hey, what the fuck's been going on? Like I'm sure you've just been you know, maybe in your own head and just your answers, like what was what was your mindset when having those kind of conversations or in talking to me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well like when you were when you're going through anything, and everybody on this busket like when anything bad happens, like you, shit feels like it's the world's falling apart. Yeah, like you think like, fucking this is the end and everybody's watching you. Your heart broken? Yeah you think everyone's watching you, but yeah, think about like, you know, you go outside of Nashville, Tennessee, and nobody gets shit what I'm doing. You know what I'm saying, and nobody cares about like actually, you know, a week nine, week ten game for the Times. But like when you put yourself in that bubble, it's like it's fucking hard to like sit in the bubble that we sit in all the time and think like, oh, sixee thousand people are at the game, Oh millions of people are watching it home. Like what are the what are they gonna say or think to do about me? It's like it's so much harder to do than it is to say. But like if you can just control what you can control and move forward and like, okay, I can only control like my next game. And I would call a call tailor like Sunday, and because I never in my mind think I'm gonna play bad. I always gonna play good. But I would tell them I'm not getting a penalty this entire game, and she'd be okay, and that I wouldn't get a penalty. You know what I'm saying, It's like it's making a conscious effort, but it's so easy and like all I know is like being an American, but like it seems like Americans like we just want to complain and bitch and moan about something like you want like you always have this, we have this victimized mentality where and something doesn't go right, poor me, and why is this happening to me? And it's like the minute you just start doing something, like even if you don't know what to do, like you just start doing something, it's going like you're gonna find new pieces. You're gonna find new pieces of puzzle. You just start flipping over those puzzle pieces and eventually you're gonna find that piece that's gonna fit in the way that you need to go, you know what I'm saying. Each time it gets easier and so like, but it's like.
Speaker 1: It's like you have to intentionally choose that I'm not going to fucking victimize myself in this day. It's all the time, And it sucks too because I remember it's waking up to an alarm in the morning and choosing like put your two fucking feet on the ground and go to this work, brush your teeth.
Speaker 2: Go yeah, And it's like, don't have a bad fucking attitude because no one gives a ship, No one cares, No one cares, one gives it. No one gives a ship about your dreams more than you, not one person. So don't expect people to be like when you're in the fucking dumps, be like, oh hey, man, don't worry about it. Let me let me get talk about But here's what you need to do. Because everyone's got fucking advice on the outside looking in, but like, ain't nobody truly gives a fuck. If you want to be successful, get up early, get up early, get a good amount of sleep, and eat healthy. Because it's not like you don't just eat healthy because like, oh I want to look really good. Like you just function better. Your brain function is better, for sure, you handle stress better, Like it's just how life works. Like if the way you treat yourself as the way the output you're going to give. And that's why like, like I'm more I'm more drawn to people that are fit because I know, like, well, if they're willing to take care of themselves, well I can. There's a there's a certain sort of like standard to have. Well, if you don't give a shit about how am I supposed to trust you with whatever? You know what I'm saying, it's a it's fucking hard, dude. Life is hard, but it's gonna make the choice every single day and you and it's easy when you're sitting on a bus talking about it, but like you know, it's when you've done it for three weeks and like they're like, well, fuck, I've been so good. I know that pizza.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because day day one, Taylor of the one, is gonna feel different than day sixty tailor one, and it's whatever you refer to it as the path, but like the standard you make on day one, that's why you got to write ship down too and see it all the time, because you're not gonna be as motivated.
Speaker 2: That's what this fucking this whoop thing dude. Like literally every day I wake up and they'll tell me how I slept, the percentage of recovery your head. But then it'll pop out of like journal. I'm like, well, I can't get around it until like I journal it. It's all typing like slept well, baby got up at five? How to get up the baby x Y and Z blah blah, but it kind of your head like triggers you like, I gotta go do the rest of my shit, kind of holding yourself accountable. You well, the Whoop does yeah, shout out Whoop for shoutouts, No for shutouts to Whoop. You gotta d m us sponsor us. Yeah, but for real, though, Whoop fucking gets that ship locked in for you, dude. It's kind of cool, but it definitely helps. It's definitely I don't know how we got into this motivational path.
Speaker 1: I mean neither, I don't know. I like the vibe, though, there's a there's.
Speaker 2: A like a point where you like, like joking arounds fun and all that's awesome, but like you have to water all the plants of your personality, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: People see it, and we obviously have a blast. I think people see how hard we work too, But.
Speaker 2: I don't think people do see how that's the thing.
Speaker 1: They don't, but it's like they kind of they kind of understand it. There's a lot that goes into it. But it's like when we get off the bus and everything else that's surround our lives, like there's a lot of work being there's a lot of.
Speaker 2: Work done, and you do a lot of work on this pocket. You do a lot more work than I do. But when we fucking when we do, when we work out, remember that, Like two years ago, I'd be like, you know, people who work out and take pictures of themself working out, go fun yourself like that. That stands within the last year too. I've had that stands within the last year as well. I'm kind of wavering, but this is a good, perfect example of staying in your fucking lane. And I didn't do that, dude, right, I did not stay in my lane. I fucking teetered and I was like, if you post pictures working out, you're a piece of shit. And now I'm like, how do to the other side? Yeah, there is a thought like I posted myself righting my rogue bike. I know Alex is a big bike guy. This is a stationary but I get in this rogue bike and I posted it and I was like, Okay, first off, you're a hypocrite. Second off, I was like, I have to get on this fucking bike now because like someone's gonna see this and expect me to do it. You know what? I'm saying, like, right, there is a sense of social media can be a sense of accountability. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. After I make this bus, or not make this bus, make this gym, I might just have a whole production crew in there twenty four to seven during workouts and just you just know I'm gonna have to do that. I have to grind.
Speaker 1: And I think too, like when you get to the point of like wanting to post, I think you're so you're so deep and convinced in your your your methods, your path or anything that when you do it and you feel good that you're accomplishing it, you're kind of just wanting to not show people to give you praise, but show people and kind of like inspire too, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's why people should, like there should be an age limit, like twenty one to drink, Like you need to be like at like twenty four to like have a social media account, because the shit is, this ship's a little ridiculous, you know what I'm saying, Ridiculous, Like the things I said five years ago. I would if someone said if I said, at twenty three something to me right now like that, I used to say, then you're a fucking idiot. I know what are you saying? I bet in five years we're gonna watch some of these podcasts and go, what the fuck are we talking about? I know, you know, it's like every every few years, you just you learn more and you grow more, and it's like and then you're dead, you know, like you just fucking live and then you get smart and you're like, yeah, I'm kind of starting to figure this out. Heart attack. Yeah, fucking done. Dude. That's it, dude, no doubt, no doubt that that's it. The work ethick's really important. If you don't, if you don't have work ethic, you're gonna you're gonna be a slave to the to the to the whole world, to the environment, to working at a nine to five job, to be an accountant or no question, and you're gonna have a poor me fucking mentality and you're gonna get mad at people. You're gonna be you're gonna be on Twitter talking shit about this guy successful and he's a piece of shit because of X, Y and Z, when really you just met at yourself or not doing what you were supposed to do in your life. You know, what I'm saying. So many people and you guys know how many people have you met that said, oh, yeah, I could have been a professional athlete, but or I would have been this, but the coach didn't like me, or you know, but I you know, I had a torment my meniscus my rookie year, and like, what do you tormaniscus? What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's a four weaker rights you've torn you No, I haven't, but it's up to eight weeks. It's update weeks, like six weeks for meniscus. If you can turn the penis into a vagina now or vice versa, you don't be okay if you hear something, do you know what I'm saying? Except for staff, No, that's it's a little bit of a deal. Hey, that staff's a different staff. Speaking of staff, staff, through my heart.
Speaker 1: We got a we got a huge announcement before we move on. It's a phenomenal. It's an announcement we've all been waiting for. The NASCAR Cup Series is headed to Talladega, one of the most popular races out there. We've all heard how much Dave portinoy l Presidente loves Dega and this is definitely one you won't want to miss. Drivers take on NASCAR's biggest track, some where some of the fastest speeds happen, Biggest Rex, just pure chaos that I'm sure we're going to endure. You won't want to miss this. Tune in and support the barstool Car, shout out Clint all the free shoutouts to the Boy, and witness the Big One for yourself. Catch a live action on Sunday, June twenty first, at three pm Eastern on Fox and download the NASCAR Finish Line app, a free to play NASCAR predictor game that gives fans the chance to win twenty five g every single race.
Speaker 2: Back to the episode what I've I've taken a one ay on Waffles. I fucking love that dog. You a to your left.
Speaker 1: There's a smear on the window that says, fuck Waffle because that was the first day I got her.
Speaker 2: Yep, fucking Waffle exclamation point. There we go, dude, there we are. It's another being on the path and fucking going way too on one side. Stay in your fucking lane. The one you told people? What did he say? I said I would unfollow Waffle, and I would I would I will follow you if you go and block Waffle. You show me. But then I actually said that, Then I'm not gonna do that. I'm not gonna follow you just because Al's Waffle. Now I love that dog, Dude, Dude, she's she's the fun her helmet so she stays safe. There is something clinically wrong with that dog. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean that she's just so she's so cute, Dude.
Speaker 2: I don't think she's so sweet. I don't think Waffle loves anybody more than me. I really don't. She she loves, she loves I don't know why. Either, it's an old expression. Boys treat him like dirt, sticky, like mud. That's what happened to Waffle.
Speaker 1: Or you come around, you know, every now and then, so you're like a new face.
Speaker 2: I'm not a new face. I've been around your house like four times.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying you're like somebody else coming in the house besides me.
Speaker 2: Char So this person's gonna play with me? Right? Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see, when the when, the when, the when the guest count goes like above one person, she kind of sits a little more reserved.
Speaker 2: But when it's just you she's all in. Yeah, wait, but that wasn't the argument. Though you said she wasn't cute. You know, she's not like her. You still don't think she's cute though, I think her personality is cute, Like it's like she needs a helmet cute.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm gonna take whatever we have. I'm gonna take what we got.
Speaker 2: We made it this far. The dog, the dog from a like. I shouldn't have brought this up. Yeah, I'm so sorry. What do you have? And I'm fucking way over here now again.
Speaker 1: Listen though, when that happened, all of you guys are low key shitting on waffle.
Speaker 2: No one really wanted to speak up either.
Speaker 1: You're right, and I want to know what you have to say for yourself now because a part of me was better because I oh, you guys, he's so strong in his argument that nobody's gonna question it.
Speaker 2: Very powerful voice. Yeah, yeah, I mean cute. We all know. Silence.
Speaker 1: I'm listening to it.
Speaker 3: Well, she didn't like me when I came over to your house the other day. She ran away, but then she got act plament it to me and she loved that.
Speaker 2: Never once happened.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, she actually got scared of Zach. I don't like look at him. I picked him up and stuff. She actually picked that up. Do you look at you just a little boy?
Speaker 2: Do you think from like a like a classic Disney movie cute? Do you think Waffle is a cute dog? A classic Disney movie is like a bunny rabbit or a banby the deer or snow White, the seven doors and the tweeting of the birds flying around like cute. Like if you cartoonized Waffle, you mean, well, no, I think that'd be cute.
Speaker 1: That's hey, hey, you mean animate?
Speaker 2: Animate? If if cartoonized, hey, a lot of slips today, but Waffle itself And I hope that God on the YouTube video right now, it's showing a picture of Waffle.
Speaker 1: We'll get some photos, but I I don't want to the burger where she's sitting there and she looks like the job of the hunt.
Speaker 2: Dude, that that dog is. She's comedy skitch. She's a bit her own her her life is a bit. Her life is a comedy unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I can agree with that. But I think she's adorable. But it's probably because she's like ugly, you know what I'm saying you could say, you could say, oh, look at little waffle, like you just kind of grab her skin and you it's soft her first, Yeah, you scratch under her cheeks.
Speaker 2: She had you got a grabb her. You had a grabb her by the but her little tufts of her neck and just double thumbs stroke her neck and stared her in the eyes and she stares back at you. She stares right back at you, and then you kiss her right between her eyes and she goes it's all matt like she's and to me, that's adorable. That's adorable. But we're talking about cute right now, and like legit objectively cute. Golden tree were cute. No, jehuahua is not cute. I know that hurts, but at chihuahua is not cute. Pull a picture right now. I mean, we got an internet, we got a monitor right here.
Speaker 3: I have to agree with Will on this one.
Speaker 2: Not a fan bulldog or chihuahua and cuteness.
Speaker 1: Jack, you're first, uh Garrett bull bulldog, bulldog. Hey, we got we got five to two.
Speaker 2: I knew Jack is my heart. Where's then? Tell me that's is that cute? Yeah? That I mean, that's cute. But we're talking an adult chihuahua. Dude. Oh yeah, do the one with with the with the soap on the top of his head, second row, second row. Second. You cannot tell me that's something that's cuter. They can go to will go to Waffle in the house's Instagram. I still have a blocked go to Waffle on Instagram. That dog. Traditionally, they're not cute. Neither are pimples. Like a cute dude there wake and bulldogs awful, so cute. Man, Oh my god, Okay, I wish you just pulled the profile picture. You could just pull up that profile. Oh yeah, yeah, for sure. But like some of it is humor like.
Speaker 1: That, Oh my god, yo, that is so funny, dude, hilarious.
Speaker 2: No one's arguing that. And look at it. We don't even follow her, we don't. We don't even follow her. Bro butt all the boy doesn't even follow Waffle Mouse.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Don't do it. You don't give it. So, I mean, talk about progress, we're coming far. She's only following two people, like what kind of Yeah, her parents did she follow Uncle Taylor? It's not up to me, it's up to her. She has her own phone. See that's not funny. It's funny. It was funny to me. It's not funny though, I mean, you know, it's like.
Speaker 1: When you say her name and she looks over at you like.
Speaker 2: She's the same my name, say waffles.
Speaker 1: These are these are the cutest.
Speaker 2: Pictures of her still nothing.
Speaker 1: Look at her in that bottom right, dude, she's adorable right there. Look at her coat, look at her eyes.
Speaker 2: Okay, for the record, though, and I hope, I hope you're keeping track of what wood pictures these are. I've seen this dog face to face. This is like the girl who is a little thick but she's really good at editing her photos. She's a little thick, but she's fucking unbelievable. Like that filter You think her eyes with that ballue in real life or not? All right, she gets hurt, That's why it stands up blue. I'm just saying, bro, she does not look this. Look at that? Are you kidding me? Second row to the right, second word to the right. That is an adorable dog. This is not the same dog. That's not the same dog. Are you saying with their look? I'm saying with their look, I'm saying, like Waffle is catfishing. Maybe if another bulldog got on the scene, I was like, woofull or whatever. The dog's hit on each other. For if this dog came on to this dog and she was like, let's meet up, he means like lit's meet up, and Waffle was like wolf like they went and met up, He'd be like, fuck, this dog lied at me. It feels a bulldog. No, this the bulldog would sit there and have dinner and be courteous, but that would be there would be no deserts.
Speaker 1: Look at that look on the right when she's about to get that puppuccino.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's also about that funnycino is a re laft.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you go at Starbucks and you say, can I get a puppaccino and they give you one for free for your d So when it was her six month birthday, we got her a puppaccino.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's another thing we even talk about. Your birthday is annually, for sure.
Speaker 1: I agree with that. There's no there's nothing I'm taking away from that. It's just like, you know, you just get excited to celebrate something.
Speaker 2: And I'm willing to go on the far side of the fence. For this one. I'm willing to go outside of my lane for this one.
Speaker 1: I hope you weren't a kid that ever said like eight and a half and stuff like that, because I bet you did at some point.
Speaker 2: I bet it too. But like I said earlier, well I said some dumb shit when I was twenty three. I can I just want to say it was eight you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna apologize or celebrator to get him a puppy Puppaccino.
Speaker 2: She's six months old. That's exciting. Yeah, okay, but it's not a birthday. Six month birthday. Yeah, her birth day the day she was birthed.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, just say it was their sem my birthdays.
Speaker 2: Still still not with you on that. I'm still not It's okay, why.
Speaker 1: You're right, I will, I will submit to like it's not her birthday, and I you're like, if I got a problem with people, say, I understand that for sure, Sure, but I enjoyed getting her a puppetchino and be like, oh, it's six months to day.
Speaker 2: So that picture I had of that chihuahua cute as fuck, right, Yo, Chihuahua sucked, dude, Chihuaha's personalities are fucking bullshit. They suck okay, all right, They're like number two in dog attacks. By the way, they got little man syndrome. Little man syndrome I had. If you can like find those unicorn dogs, those dogs are like they don't that's not right, Like it's a very chill If I can get a chill boy chihuahua, name him Chamaco and have him sit on my lap in my truck driving around.
Speaker 1: Is it Chamaco or Chamaco Chamaco Oka.
Speaker 2: And yo Chamacco. He's like that kind of just comes up to you. I would fucking die and just hold him like a hard of time, like in your hand. Yeah, no, I let him, but no, he's just he's such a chill boy. He just walked with me unless it was too hotter cold for his feet that I pick him up. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Chihua was like being held and stuff. Dude. I like holding dogs. I do. That's one knock I have on my dog right now is that she's not a big puddler. But I love a cure to death.
Speaker 1: And the last adreage of the day, Solid solid week for the boys, shout out the Boys at Hydrant. Summer is definitely kicking into full swing, so it gets It's getting crazy hot right now, especially for in Nashville. It's getting real wet out there, getting real humid. It only takes minutes outside for me to feel exhausted and ready for a nap.
Speaker 2: We all know the sun takes that out of you.
Speaker 1: Between the sun beating me down and the heat and humidity, dehydration kicks in more quickly than ever before. The Boys at Hydrant is your key to getting back up and running more quickly than ever. Top performers in business and sports often attribute their success to their morning routine, where that's waking up early, setting goals for the day, exercise, meditation, whatever you do, but not everyone has the time to do it all. With Hydrant, you can jump start your mornings. You want to kick the coffee habit. Are you worried about your energy levels? Dehydration can actually be one of the main reasons why you feel that morning sluggishness in midday slump. Hydrant has created a refreshing electric electrolyte powder that you mix directly into your water and efficiently and effectively hydrate your body. It hydrates you quickly and keeps you hydrated for longer, so it holds in. It holds in all the good stuff. Each rapid hydration mix has the four essential electrolytes your body needs, sodium, potassium, magnesium, and zinc, and it packs a punch to help your body hydrate fast and stay hydrated. If you're looking for that extra boost of energy, there's also Hydrant plus Caffeine, which contains one hundred milligrams of caffeine from Green Tea. Hydrant is backed by research. The formula was developed by an Oxford scientists smartest Shit. It's made with a real fruit juice powder, delicious, refreshing and comes in a variety of flavors. If you want some real summer vibes, try the new brand the new iced tea lemonade flavor. Hydrant starts at just a bucket packet for a thirty day supply bonus. You save even more with a monthly subscription. That's a huge w especially in twenty twenty. Right now and for twenty five percent off your first order. Go to drink hydrant dot com backslash busting or enter the promo code busting at checkout. That's drink hydrant dot com backslash bussing and enter promo code busting for twenty five percent off your first order. Drink hydrant dot com backslash bussing and enter the promo code busting.
Speaker 2: Back to the episode. I hope you enjoy the rest. YouTube comments? What's YouTube comments? Yeah? While we do uh, we.
Speaker 3: Do YouTube comments or we do pod reviews at both.
Speaker 2: I'm not reading. Oh, we got to get you to read some Potter reviews. Do I'll tell you all my eyes, they're bad. We need to get the pod reviews. We need to get more pod reviews.
Speaker 1: We should've It's like there's been there's just been weird steps in Quarantine. How have you felt about podcasting all year long? Our year of twenty twenty so far podcasting?
Speaker 2: Uh, I would say like started off pretty strong. I enjoyed the first few and then going to California and having Quarantine happened, then having to go to Zoom, I wasn't a big fan of It was fun and it was new, but then I didn't like it as much. Yeah, and being back on here makes me feel a lot better, but there's still a lot of question marks overall. Four point five I agree do you do with that? Yes?
Speaker 1: Did you really didn't go to Cali? But you're kind of doing the zoom pods in the whole Like we like right now we can talk at the same time and we just kind of know the energy and the vibe like who like just talking zoom. You sit there and you'll say something. You'll stop you but oh you go, oh my bad. You you asked that question. Yeah, there is right there. U Will's question for Taylor.
Speaker 2: What is that? Dude?
Speaker 1: All right, guys, this is it. It's a very formal moment. Are you proposing no sort of wow? I want you to be in my wedding and I am. I am asking you on this pod if you would accept the invitation to be a groomsman in my wedding.
Speaker 2: When you say groomsman, though, hey, we had we had We've had the talks, dude, with number. It's been enough to be allowed the number, the the the what is it across my legs? Like you want to get formal, dude? I know you say what number and then like what we talk at we're here. I still got to put the full roster together. I don't necessarily know yet. So you've used the word best friend. Let's talk about that. You've used that word I I do.
Speaker 1: And I also want to make it clear I use that word for several people.
Speaker 2: Several more than three. That's what several means that we've been the words yes, yes, yes, I have for more than people. He's one of my best friends. You've used the word best friend. You've used the word best friend kind of like birthday right one, and there's.
Speaker 1: There's no, there's no like yeah. But that's not nearest clear coat you can have. You can have best friends. Okay, he's one of my better friends exactly.
Speaker 2: That doesn't sound that good. That's why you say one of your best friends. Made me want to say no. But the obvious answer is yes. I'm very honored. Thank you so much, Big Sky, Montana. He said yes, I said yeah. Yeah, I said yes I did. It's a fucking big deal.
Speaker 1: I mean, what's we knew this was coming right for sure when you were over at the house the other day, Charles Taylor, like you, why don't you ask him right now? When I asked if the bean, because we're gonna have we're also gonna have the bean.
Speaker 2: Bean's gonna be a flower girl?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Being big shot up and be shut off shot and uh, you went to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: You went to knock you want to knock it out of the park upstairs.
Speaker 2: And I respect that you went into the third to your bathroom too.
Speaker 1: I respect that when you were up there, Taylor and char were like, why don't you ask him? Can don't you ask him here for a pod?
Speaker 2: Well? I did.
Speaker 1: I just thought of my head like yeah, I mean I just figured it's kind of an unset thing that he's going to be in it. I don't know, I need to make it formal, kind of like how like, hey, will you be uh what is it?
Speaker 2: Well? Charles literally said, we're doing Big Sky Montana, Big Guy, Yeah, Big Guy in Montana, and we're playing staying in a place only seventy five people. Blah blah blah blah. You're gonna be in the lodge on the lodge with the whole of the wedding party. I was like, cool, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's why when they said that, I'm kind of like, yeah, I mean he should know, but okay, I mean I'll ask him, do you get out on one knee? Like when he comes down, you should get out one knee and like, do.
Speaker 2: It like that? That's idea? Yeah, it was I know that woman and uh and uh.
Speaker 1: I was like, nah, I'll ask him here soon because I'm like, okay, maybe I should ask him, like instead of him just assuming and me assuming, I should ask the boy. And so I was like, I put that in the note. I was like, yo, make sure we get a question opportunity in there for will to ask the boy if he'll be in the wedding.
Speaker 2: That's beautiful. I'm honorately beautiful.
Speaker 1: I'm fired up.
Speaker 2: What do you want for a wedding present? If you had to? Like ause, you know guys, don't they don't guys the guys wedding presents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we're gonna need We're gonna need a house. I know you're building one, and would love for you to give that to me. Okay, all right, that's all I need. Okay, I love it.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to move into that spot then you to go see it. Yeah, this piece of ship will do right here. Huh. I'm thought about the one you're building. I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't no piece of ship. Don't try to lower the if you.
Speaker 2: Moved into the house, right now to be a piece of ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, compared to what the way you guys are saying it was built. Yes, initially I thought a very solid house.
Speaker 2: Oh you're a Bay fan. Yeah, I mean it's it's a it's still a nice house. You know, it's gonna be a nice house, that's all right. Which one are we talking about right now? What do you mean there's only one? I think you said the house right now to move into. No, the house we're in right now is a piece, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's not necessarily a piece the way it was built, probably, but it's not like initially moving in you're like, yo, this is a nice spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then you learn a couple of things about it, like man.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, Like it sucks that you can't sit on your deck on the one of the bottom of the bottom floors and water comes.
Speaker 2: Dripping down on you. Like come on, man, the furniture soaking what out of here? Right out furniture? Yeah, But the one you're building, come on now, I'm a big fan.
Speaker 1: Like I said before, it's like if you had your own sims and like all you you build that upper la chelon, you get to that dream job and sims and you're just raking in the dough and you build that thing out and you build it ideally because they're they're getting to build it. It's like, Oh, I'm impressed, dude, I'm fired up for it.
Speaker 2: It'd be cool to find a place for the bus on that property. Party for sure. That'd be a sweet little gate where gyms.
Speaker 1: We have to be careful though, what because if we're going to have the bus there, right, you're going to need to let these guys have access when any at any point, sure, you know what I mean. Okay, go to the bus and do it.
Speaker 2: So the gym is going to be a different part of the property in the house to where there would be like different different there's a different road, there's not even you won't even go near the house right right right, I know, I know, but I'm saying going that you would go in the back there because I'm trying to get this gym and then when we have guests on, go through a hard ass workout and then we go on the bus.
Speaker 1: Right, you can pitch, my hay, let's still work out. Oh bus right here, let's go inside.
Speaker 2: Hey can see see talk about it. Put these headphones on. Yeah, yeah, get an air strangely can see the night, have a sleepover.
Speaker 1: We do need a spot that has like land line electricity and Wi Fi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, scuse, we don't have that. We're gonna, we're gonna, We're gonna. I mean, I mean, I'm not paying for the WiFi. What's gonna come at your spot?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, it'll be something. It'll be an expense out of the bus right off and.
Speaker 2: Narrow for that. Yeah, yeah, that's that's yeah, no problem. But let's not lose. Let's not lose. I'm very honored. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Also, Oh yeah, yeah, let's get back to the man. If you do want to talk about that was the gift. I don't know what gift. Yeah, and you're a big gift guy, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: Don't.
Speaker 1: Don't overdo it, dude, I'm going over I know. I see the look in your eye, but don't. I'm just ay for the record right now, do not overdo the gift.
Speaker 2: That's like one of those Hey don't.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be sitting the camera and Charles gonna bay Oh, hey, right to think you cart the Taylor and Taylor I'm ba.
Speaker 2: This is what the fuck they got us. They say you run away? Hey, what the fuck is it? Little deal here? He told me not to go all out. I was fucking joking, dude, for the pot. So if you will, How many grooms are you gonna have?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's tough.
Speaker 2: Are you having? Are you hard and arrowing the numbers? Yeah? I am just a lot of good friends. Yeah. What are the chances of accident? Zero? Okay, that's fair, that's fine.
Speaker 1: When I when I said, I said, it's fine for him now yeah, when I know for sure, somebody's not gonna be and I'm just gonna have to just.
Speaker 2: Lay down that law because you don't want to give him hope. He's gonna go home and he's gonna tell his father and his mother is Hey, I have the best possible news today, Right, I got a one percent chance of being a will his wedding. Right, they're gonna throw a party and then he's not gonna do it. He's what's all that war? A million talk, right, no doubt, no doubt. They're fighting for just invites. Yeah, yeah, I mean there's a lot of people. I mean, you got one, you got five dudes in here. Yeah, they're all right, Now, No, there's there's some nose in here? Are there some nose in here? Yeah? I mean the you know what if they came and filmed? What if they added value to your wedding?
Speaker 1: Well, then there's a conversation there.
Speaker 2: I got you boys in there. You see that, right that? That was a smooth little I got. Hey, I'm rolling deep with these boys, all right. Yeah, I'll tell you what. I'm fired up for, Big Sky Montana. It's gonna be amazing. Sure, I wanted an outdoor wedding. When is it to me in June? It's gonna be in June. That's late June twenty twenty one. Don't do the twenty first. That's sane On's birthday. Yeah it's not. I think I believe it's the twenty sixth. Yeah you know what you did say that? Yeah, I'm fired up, dude.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be fun, man, because I want people to like make a few days out of it.
Speaker 2: I'm making a I'm making a whole week out of it. I love it. Fires me up. I'm gonna get out there, call you two weeks before your wedding. I'm out here just fishing it up.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try to get me to go out there two weeks before.
Speaker 2: Probably, Hey, let's go and you won't. Yeah, I know, what are the chances you're retired next year? Oh? Then they were good? Yeah? What if you ball this year and you get offered like a two million dollar one year deal. There's a price for everything.
Speaker 1: Hey, that boy got a price for There's a price for everything.
Speaker 2: Uh. I'm probably not friends with like half of my groomsmen.
Speaker 1: It's always, man, it's always tough because I wasn't in Taylor's wedding. Now, we were brand new at the time, so completely understand.
Speaker 2: If I got married right now, you would definitely be my wedding. You wouldn't be my best man for any any of the My best man would still be Nick. Oh yeah, yeah, Nick Bennett. Yeah, Nick Bennett. Shut up Nick Bennett. Ude. But yeah, I think I like eight or nine. It's like your Nick, Yeah, Nick is my Nick. Yeah, your Nick is also a Nick, and I have a Nick too. Yeah, shut up the Nicks.
Speaker 1: Shut if your name is friends in the Nick lineage, no question, dude, gotta love that.
Speaker 2: Engagement stories, what engagement stories?
Speaker 1: We're just talking about the way we got engaged.
Speaker 2: I assume is that that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I put the note to run with it. I put the note to run with it because I figured it would go that way. But now that we're saying it out loud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're right, that's hard to do that the dog's thing. Remember when you had me.
Speaker 1: Uh, this motherfucker dude, he's the only other person I've read my engagement letter to.
Speaker 2: Wow, we're not gonna go back on the best friend thing. But yeah, but you forced Hey, you forced it. You know you know why, because good friends give another friend to push. That's why sometimes you need to push.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I read it to me. Read it to me right now. I'm not chose like out of the roomies. I read it to me. I'm not so sure you wouldn't be engaged right now. If it wasn't for me right now, I think you'd still be pussy footing around. No joke, I'm not even kidding. No, there's not I have heard that.
Speaker 1: No, we would be engaged right No, high sweetheart would be engaged right now.
Speaker 2: You gave her a note at ah, Well, you can tell your own story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I wrote so, dude, proposing like being in public and doing something like that far into the sweetness spectrum makes me uncomfortable, like I for whatever reason, maybe it's my masculinity, maybe it's my joking side too much, but I just get like I get.
Speaker 2: A little sounds like ego.
Speaker 1: Yeah probably yeah. I mean, anybody out there, whatever you're thinking chalking it up as that's true, right. But I wanted to do it when she came out, uh in Oakland, because you knew I had dappled with the idea of like doing it at at her Bar three studio, Like I was trying to figure out the best situation that would I know, Taylor trying to make me do it the day he was telling me about it, and I was just so like, you know, you just get uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: And you get the best emotions out of people when it's just right.
Speaker 1: There, right, But also you get best situations when you can think about it.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 1: I mean, so, uh she came out and I was thinking about dud it around Christmas, and I was like, ah, don't be the slap that does it on Christmas. Don't be a slap that does it on Christmas, because that could be kind of stupid because people do it on Christmas.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to be like kissy games with k Like I didn't want to be in a situation like that, like do it on Christmas.
Speaker 2: I tell you what, when you said that, I got fired up about Christmas.
Speaker 1: H dude, Christmas is so great.
Speaker 2: Love.
Speaker 1: And her birthday was on the twenty eighth, so I had a couple different options. The twenty eighth was Saturday, so we're flying to Denver, traveling to Denver.
Speaker 2: She's going to the game. She wanted to go.
Speaker 1: Eat in a nice spot. And I had had my ring, carried it around on my backpack like an idiot everywhere I went football meetings, like it was my.
Speaker 2: You know, backpack with holes in it and everything.
Speaker 1: I'm carrying my diamond ring in there. And uh so I come up with, like, Okay, Friday, I'm gonna take her to eat. Try to find a couple of spots. Went through like the Raiders, shout out DiAngelo for helping the boy out and hooking the boy up. But we set it this little this little spot that's like in downtown Berkeley, California. And we sat at this little table in the front window so you could kind of see everything. We were kind of not. We weren't really secluded from everybody. We're still like in public, which I again tough and instead of because I almost when I almost did on Christmas or the day after Christmas, I was close to doing it, called her dad left a very nervous boys mainly had an shire. I was getting frantic. I'm like, oh fuck, okay, I wanted my own ass bail mission, bail, bail, not doing it tonight, sit down. I'm like, fuck, dude, like you gotta you gotta like get your mind, get get out of your own way and just fucking do this. It's gonna be feel better when you do it. So Charles always wanted me to write her a love letter, and I've always kind of dismissed that idea because of the whole like it's too sweet, corny type of thing.
Speaker 2: So I would kind of laugh at, you know, the boy. But I was like, okay, boom, my bulb went off.
Speaker 1: I can write the love letter and it can be my engagement, it could buy my it could be my proposal. So I wrote a love letter first, try, blank sheet of paper, no lines, wrote it perfectly, line for line, didn't get like off kilt or any of.
Speaker 2: That stuff and have to redo it. Didn't have to redo it.
Speaker 1: I'm a what guy, You're a blog guy.
Speaker 2: And he's had issues with writer's block. This was no problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure, and words just flowing.
Speaker 2: Set it up.
Speaker 1: Start from yeah, I can't say it all.
Speaker 2: I have to actually have a screenshot you yeah. No, no, no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 1: Don't because she doesn't she doesn't like a whole lot of people knowing, because it's like a little little US thing, us and Taylor. But so toward the end of dinner, the boy starts sweating, sweating hard, and so I basically use her love letter as like her card. Hair, I wrote your card. This is your birthday present, hand of the card. I'm like, the only the only thing you have to do is you have to read it out loud. What I have to realize she just got to read it out loud. She opens it up, opens this letter and looks at me. I'm like, it's your love letter you've always wanted. And so she starts reading this love litter.
Speaker 2: She starts crying after like the first paragraph. For sure, she starts paragraphs. There is three or four three or four paragraphs pages paragraphs.
Speaker 1: It's all fit all in one sheet. So she starts tearing up as she's reading. She still doesn't know what's going on. I just, you know, did the boy did well writing this love letter? The last the last paragraph it gets into proposing the whole proposal. Wow, and it's like, this has been one of my best years of my life. Will you basically stamped this and make this the best year of my life? And as she was reading that, I moved the little table aside. I get down on the knee and I say, will.
Speaker 2: You marry me?
Speaker 1: And she's already you know, crying and stuff like that, and oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I can't remember.
Speaker 1: It all happened kind of so fast, but it's kind of like tears and smiles and sitting on my lap kissing and like, uh, you know, you kind of black out on that moment.
Speaker 2: I feel like I don't remember if she said yes.
Speaker 1: Or no, but obviously it's a yes. But uh yeah, that's what happened. And the boy, like you know, the whole being in public thing, conquered it.
Speaker 2: Proud of you.
Speaker 1: So that's what happened.
Speaker 2: So that's a good little proposal.
Speaker 3: This may be like a stupid question, but like coming from me who's not engaged or not married, Like, are you nervous about like like asking? I mean, you know she's want to say yes, but like, dude.
Speaker 2: I was petrified asking.
Speaker 1: I was super nervous again, Like I just get really nervous, like you know, speaking of public alico, I just get super nervous about that whole. And this is like marrying your person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you.
Speaker 1: Just don't want to stumble over your words. And then I got over that because I came up with a love letter idea. I'm like, Okay, I'll be able to knock these birds out with one stone and do it elegantly, do it solid. Yeah, but yeah, I was super nervous. Weren't you super Were you super nervous?
Speaker 2: Yes? I was, well, actually yes I was. When the moment is coming, your heart is pounding, Well that's where I'm more of a fly by the seat of my pants kind of got right. Yeah, tell your story because your story is funny. I like your story. So Taylor and I were dating for about uh twenty four days, and I called up mister A and I was like, I need you to give me a ring. I mean like I want you to this is it? This is it? And Miss Ray is like, oh, buddy, like, hey, maybe think a chill tablet on. That's that's where Jalen Ramsey comes in. A white people do that people. And because we were talking, I was like, like literally we were almost joking because she's Canadian. I was like, Oh, I'll marry you. Just keep dating right over here. And so she she told me she was like, I always want to go to Iceland with the person that's going to the rest of my life with. So I was like, Okay, fucking deal, We're going Iceland. Done. So I started like looking up flights, so I figured out when to go. The ring gets in. Taylor knows the ring's coming in. Really yeah, she knew because I was like, what do you like? What's your with this? What's that? And she's like are you getting a ring? I was like, just what you like?
Speaker 1: She's like you whatever?
Speaker 2: Yeah. So she's liket like the pair like this blah blah blah. So she starts picking stuff out and she's gonna be so mad when she hears this said, I'm doing terrible. I'll explaining the story. But I had this whole plan of like taking her to Iceland, going hiking, hopefully it's in northern lights. Action, get down on her knee, make it super romantic, right, I get the ring. I'm in the basement with mister. He gets the ring. He hands it to me, and he's like kind of like, all right, there you go, rests up to you. I go upstairs and I'm in the kitchen. She walks in the kitchen. I don't know what to do. I just got on my knee and ask her to marry me right there. So the ring came in about five weeks. So we were dating for about five weeks when I proposed to her and then we got you just got on no words? Well yeah, cause I was like it was a really fucked up gig how we met, and like the whole situation of like as you're walking up the stairs or she comes down to the kitchen, what is going on in your mind? So I'm walking up to her and I'm like, were you getting her in my head? I'm like, God kill She's like because she's like feeling, you know, she was with intuition, like she just knows people. She can, you know, decipher everything about you. And then she meets you, and so she knew me like the back of her hand already, and she's like, what's up, what's going on. I was like, well, you know, hey, so I popped that motherfucker out on her and she was like she got so excited she sat on my lap and I was like, hey, you gotta stand up for this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like I don't remember what I said, and she doesn't remember what I said either. But we go and we got married. It was like maybe late February or mid February when I proposed April twentieth. We went and got uh we went to this church. Yeah, there's no uh, no reason why, no reason, just a coincident, just a coincidence. Love the coincident love. It's a funny coincidence. So we go to this small church on Vanderbilt and we literally like we're like talking about getting married, and we're like, dude, let's just get like because we just met. I was dating somebody and like I met Taylor and I like fell in love with Tailing from the get go, like right there, and I was like kind of like fuck, like what do I do now? So I end up breaking up with the girl. And it was a total fun boy move on my part, but it's like, yeah, it's a fun boy move at the same time, like you made I made the right decision, but like it I obviously hurt that girl in the pier, but I wish it would. I wish everything worked that perfectly. There's no good point to break up with someone. So I ended up breaking up with this girl and we're like what do we do? And like we're talking about like when we should get married, and we're like, well, like no, everyone's gonna question everything, and Tayning like like everyone's gonna question everything, Like, let's just we can get married tomorrow. Let's get married tomorrow. So I was like we're literally in East Nashville and I'm like we're like getting lunch. I'm like all right, cool, let's get married tomorrow. So I get on the internet. I find this guy for three hundred bucks. No, it was like it was like like going to marry your dot Hummer like something like that is so crazy. She's like, yeah, I pay like three hundred bucks, call this guy up. I'm like your day. He's like yeah. He was like I needed to marry me and this girl tomorrow. And he's like yeah, Okay, didn't ask question, all right, she should have probably asked a few things. Yeah, but like the guy didn't give a shites s. All right, we'll be there, like you guys put the spot. Taylor calls us this place at this church in Vanderbilt, and they should gets a dialed then like yeah, no thing's going on tomorrow. So Taylor like goes with a friend and like goes and picks out a dress. I'm like, I'll just pick out one of these suits. I'll just get married like that. And there's literally there's a picture. I gotta find the picture because it's dope as fuck. Like we go there and like it's me, my biological mom, mister A and like her her family on the on the on a computer screen in this church, and there's a picture of her and I like standing far left and far right from each other just looking at each other like we're both like bending over a big ass eyes like we're about to fucking do this, Like this is fucking this is happening right now. Yeah, And we got married. We just we did it. And we didn't have like she had her ring. I didn't even have a ring. So she got too.
Speaker 1: Because you didn't make a huge deal because you ended up doing a real thing.
Speaker 2: So so yeah, like three months after we got married, she got pregnant win and then we didn't get married to like two summers after. So like we have been married for almost two years, or had been married for two.
Speaker 1: Years before you had this, before we.
Speaker 2: Had our wedding that everyone thinks we got married at right, So it's crazy. But yeah, dude, that was so fucking tight when that happened. There's probably a picture. There's probably a picture when you have a tiny little bean, tallettle bean chucking beers camfish. Hold on, did you post that picture? Even? No, I didn't post that picture, but I posted add picture. Okay, good go up because that's this is Hawaiian, Like that's me and Jared in Hawaii. I think I deleted them all. Why would I delete them all? Huh? That's the pitting shout out, the pitt shout out, pitt dude, Yeah, no, that's not on here. We but it was like total secret, like we were married. Literally went to bed, like went to the Southern had some lunch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, went to bed. Hey we're married, we're married now, Hey, good morning wife, good morning.
Speaker 2: It was crazy, bro, it was fucking wild. We've been doing this podcast for like an hour and thirty minutes. The fuck have a good time, dude. That was a fun time and good stories too. But uh, yeah it was cool a fuck. Getting married super tined. It's super easy when you know it's your person and you know me, I'm like, as soon as I know something, I'm gonna do it. Yeah, so I just did it. But yeah, Tal's dope as fuck.
Speaker 1: Shut out, shout out the girls, Dade, shout out, Hey, it was It was funny about mine, uh because that day Charle had texted her friend.
Speaker 2: Then because she was like, here, I want to show you something.
Speaker 1: And I saw her. I forget who she was texting, but she's like, it doesn't look think it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: This trip with the.
Speaker 1: Sad face the day that I did it, the day that I proposed, damn, because her friends, like, you know, god, dude, women and their friends will like hype them up like it's going to happen, you know what I mean, just to kind of the dudes get fucked in that situation because then when it doesn't happen, there's this expectation on her friend's side that starts building and just like fuck that dude. But anyway, she had the text like I don't think it's going to happen this trip sad face.
Speaker 2: For sure, for sure.
Speaker 1: And what sucked is I had the ring for a while and then I would just It's like I would just give myself a reason to like, Okay, that's not the perfect moment.
Speaker 2: That's not the perfect moment. Like you want a perfect moment, It's just not gonna happen. I know I kind of robbed him of a perfect moment. But she always says like that was our perfect moment. Yeah, she laughed about it though. Yeah, it's so funny. She's like, here's how Taylor fucking did it?
Speaker 1: Just get on in the kitchen. Iceland would have been sick. An Iceland proposal would have.
Speaker 2: Been would have been the plane or done the plane or at the security check would have been like, Hey, by the way, you know what I'm saying, I'm not holding that ring in my backpack. I can't do that too much. I can't have a burden on my chest. You know what I'm saying. I just got to like not a burden. But you know what I'm saying, like waight on my chest like stress, it's fucking tough. Well, I'll tell you what the best move would have been, bar three.
Speaker 1: I know that would have been. That would have been a great move.
Speaker 2: Break into her Bar three class, Yeah, do it right there, for sure, that would have been. That would have been a solid move. But the love letters is awesome too. Tay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Taylor was like wanting to go to the bar three that day.
Speaker 2: I'll go in with you. Fire it up the boy man, shut out the boys. Yo.
Speaker 1: Uh we get a roll. But hey, what do you think about running this pod.
Speaker 2: Next week.
Speaker 3: Instead of Wesley Winard? Are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because here's my here's here's this next week. Here's my thought. We have Fourth of July merch. Go buy our Fourth of July merch, got your boys fourth the boys and have fun, dude, like rep or buy it, tweet us when you get it. Have a lot of fun with this Fourth of July. We're obviously going to do it big as we always do. We love I love for the July. It's one of my favorite holidays.
Speaker 2: Love the merch too. We love doing merch. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we love doing merch.
Speaker 1: We love doing merch and suit stoked for the Fourth of July Merch to come out because we didn't.
Speaker 2: We didn't do Fourth of July merch last year. No, we didn't, So because we fucked up. Yeah, we're not fucking up this year.
Speaker 1: Barstool Sports dot Com at the store Busting with the Boys, that's.
Speaker 2: The brand you'll go to.
Speaker 1: Go there, buy the merch for the Boys, Tweet at us that you bought it, show the receipts.
Speaker 2: Everyone does a whole receipt thing. Now go buy it up, go have fun, shout out the boys.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you guys listening, Subscribe, rate, review the podcast on any platform, follow us Busting WTB. We also have a YouTube channel, go watch it. Subscribe there Busting with the Boys and yeah, merch is on barstool as well. Site go under the Bus with the Boys brand. You'll find all of it there.
Speaker 2: And let us know what tier you are, dude. If you're Tier one, two, or three for the Boys.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, we talked about that in the beginning.
Speaker 2: You just gotta know if you tier one, Are you in the fucking wolf pack? Are you? That's what we want to know, dude, because if you're.
Speaker 1: In the fucking wolf pack. It's not a it's not a sum of the time thing.
Speaker 2: We don't want no scrubs. Yeah, it's an all the time thing. It's a commitment.
Speaker 1: Yep, guys, gals, people of all ages, appreciate you so much for tuning in to another episode of Busting with the Boys. If you haven't yet, please subscribe to the episode on Apple, podcast, Spotify, whatever platform you're on. We're on there. We have a YouTube channel, Busting with the Boys. We would love if you subscribe there as well. If you are subscribed and you want to be a more for the boys, unsubscribe and resubscribe. Again, it sounds funny and stupid and kind of obnoxious, but all of your subscriptions and resubscribing and stuff, it helps in these little algorithm games for climbing charts. Because again, we're very organic, you guys. Where we're at is because of you guys, So we like to keep it fucking organic and just from us, dude to us versus the world. But we really do, we really appreciate your guys and support. A few of you had questions about merchandise. You can go Our merchandise store is on barstool sports dot com. Go over to shop and we are under the brand Bustle with the Boys. You can find all of our gear there. We restart constantly. Now, if you guys have any ideas, shout us out. If you guys buy the gear, shout us out. We really do love when you guys talk back to us, add us, mention us, put us on your stories, tag us all that fun stuff. We like grabbing that stuff and putting it in on our YouTube episodes and again, we just love it.
Speaker 2: Man. We love you guys.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you so much. Keep being for the fucking boys. Keep being a wolf. The biggest of hugs and the tiny stuff kisses.
Speaker 2: We love you.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you. Tune in next week for another episode of Bustle with the Boys.
Speaker 2: But the truge stops back from Tamas. Hall says he loves the winds h