Speaker 1: Oh right, it's the show convene on rish Over promised a little bonus pod because can't sit all the goodness into two hours on Fox.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: If you're just listening, check it out on YouTube. Watch what you hear.
Speaker 2: Fox Sports Radio is YouTube page.
Speaker 1: You do this at least once a week because we have so many great ideas. But we're on Monday through Friday, Fox Sports Radio two to four on the West, five to seven on the East. Steve Cavino, Rich Davis World Series in the rearview, Election in the rearview. So now it's all about like NFL and tonight. We got a good game, and I feel like I got the best pick for tonight, so we'll get to that in a little bit. The best the pick that can't be beach, you said us in the rearview. You're acting like Donald Trump. There he is, Dicky Trump. And by the way, this isn't just any Over promised this episode sixty.
Speaker 2: Nine, okay, Ronnie.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So aside from Rich's picks, we also got to talk bombshells, all right, sex pots, pin up girls. We'll explain first and first. Mostly we're eight days away, bro, I can't wait Mike Dithan, Jake Paul as Mike keeps saying new date, same fate. Yeah, I mean, what a day New Lincoln Park comes out from zero. We got Cobra Kai the season finale continues and Mike Dthan Jake Paul let go I Ferosia animal. I'd set a double check the date. It's Friday, the fifteenth of November. That'll be when all that goes down, and you and I are gonna be together, hanging to Miami with some of our buds, a little bro's weekend. So that'll be a lot of really fun time. It's gonna be great. We're super pumped about it. We're gonna talk about expectations in a minute. But it makes us think of memorable spectacles, kind of like these.
Speaker 2: What do you think those are?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: My mc hammer, bad boys, Oh oh oh, look at my eyes man. Memorable spectacles, because we're hoping that this one goes down in history as the best. Okay, now, when we see memorable spectacles, what comes to mind. I'm talking like chrisse Bo, I'm talking like Apollo, Creed Drago.
Speaker 2: It's supposed to be an exhibitionion.
Speaker 1: There's some good ones now, fights most of them. But do you remember when Michael Phelps raced a shark?
Speaker 2: Here that really happened.
Speaker 1: I remember the promotion leading up to it. I don't remember watching it though. That's my true why I think I dreamt it. Yeah, did it ever happen? Now? I'm pretty sure he did. He raised something like a stingray or something. No, it was a shark.
Speaker 4: I can't tell us this a real image, you know what? Because when I searched Phelps races shark, this is what comes up. Maybe I did dream, but I'll tell you what I didn't dream, barstool. Yes, they did an event, and I remember Portnoy saying, like yo, he took a dive. Jose Canseaco got paid fifty grand to last, I believe, two seconds against Billy Football, a twenty two year old intern.
Speaker 1: This is ridiculous too, because jose Canseco growing up Mastadon forty forty club just Abastadon of a baseball player. Jew Stump wrote it out. He had his cool Jose Canseco nineties haircut. We've met him in person. He's a gigantic guy. I mean, did that fight go so bad that he lost his sideburns. Oh no, he never had sideburns. I'm knocked his negative burns right off his hide burns. But you think this guy's gonna step up and beat Billy football, Now that's not what happened. Billy Football beat his ass. So he lost a spectacle to a barstool intern not necessarily that memorable, but it's in recent history. I think, if it comes to mind, what else you got? I think the King of Them All one of the best ones ever. I remember you and I were in Vegas. It was a hot ticket. It was one of the biggest events because two worlds Collade ravalashas two worlds meaning a UFC superstar and a boxing superstar. When Mayweather fought McGregor. I found that to be really intriguing, and I feel like it lived up to the hype. Man if McGregor didn't get winded because he didn't have the conditioning of a box, Yeah he was in that fight.
Speaker 2: He looked good.
Speaker 1: What was Floyd just toying with him? You could say that, but it was still exciting either way. I remember I remember the vibe of Las Vegas Boulevard and people were in their their Irish flags and then all Mayweather's fans were, you know, battling it out.
Speaker 2: Like that was a good fan experience. That was a fun time.
Speaker 1: It was a good one and it opened the doors to a lot of these other spectacles. And you know, it was way better than Evander Holyfield Beato Belfort, which was ridiculous. I think he lasted what a few seconds take Ko in the first round. I'm just embarrassed. You know what I remember from the McGregor and Mayweather we interviewed his uncle and he kept calling him mcconnaugh.
Speaker 2: No, it was his dad.
Speaker 1: It was his dad, Mayweather Senior, Roger, it was Lloyd Mayweather seniors. Like, yeah, mcconnor kept calling him Connor McGregor. Yeahs so funny man. That was a great, great fight, and like I said, the doors went flying open and we saw the Tysons Roy Jones' is that was actually a decent fight, but an exhibition. I think Tyson later said, like I wasn't really trying to knock him out, but I think he will try to knock out. He the wonderful man, the right word, the great champion, you know, so, yeah, he has a different mentality in that fight.
Speaker 2: It's more for fun, but they were going at it.
Speaker 1: But one of the most memorable you mentioned how Michael Phelps and a shark feels like a dream. As a kid growing up, you always heard the legend of the Bayone Bleeder. I'm from New Jersey, right, The Bayone Bleeder was Chuck Webner who fought Muhammad Ali. Kind of how Apollo Creed handpicked Rocky Boy. Absolutely, you know it was based on Muhammad Ali picking out Chuck Webner. It was just like a bar brawler type of fighter, but he had a reputation because he fought years later, he fought a bear. Oh, I think it was Victor the Bear. It was two different versions of the bear. And you're like why. As a kid, You're like, he fought a bear? Was it a circus bear with a two two on? No, it is Victor the wrestling man. This is a real photo. Yeah, this is rendering. So what happened was the bear whooped his ass twice. It was like a muzzle declawed bear, but it was like a famous wrestling bear. The bear actually whooped his ass two times, pinned him twice, two different bears. But Chuck Wepner did fight a bear later in his career. So you know, these are some memorable spectacles like my mc hammer bad Boys I'm wearing right now, really nice, And that leads us to the one that everyone's excited for and our expectations can't even honorable mention.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, it's not a guy we know. But you remember that video of the dude that was boxing a kangaroo.
Speaker 2: Oh that was great. He was trying to protect his dog dog and.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden he just squares up with the kangaroo.
Speaker 2: Dude, I love that clip. That is the coolest clip. And the kangaroo is ripped.
Speaker 1: Remember, yeah, He's like what yeah, no, the kangaroo had his dog in a headlock, remember.
Speaker 2: Like he was Robin Ventura without Nolan Rod And then the dog tags his owner and the owner comes out.
Speaker 3: He's like, this is it? No, that's not it. It might be Oh yeah, dude, this is great. Maybe spectacles aren't working it good.
Speaker 2: Because doubt spots video squares up.
Speaker 1: Oh hit someone the right, you know, Jim Lambley called that.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you there were people that were mad, like, how dare he hit a kangaroo? But the kangre went after his dog. That's my dog right there. Yoh, that's brave right all right? So other spectacles now, first and first, mostly, I also want to give credit to Jake Paul and what he's done for the excitement of boxing and just bringing other kids into the sport.
Speaker 2: It's a great sport.
Speaker 1: And he's making sweet deals MVP promotions. Just this week he made a trading card deal with Fanatic Sports.
Speaker 2: That's big. Yeah, So that's cool.
Speaker 1: Like he's doing cool things, especially for the fight world, in the fight game, and I think a lot of people, millions of people this might break records tuning into this fight. So what are the expectations. You got a fifty eight year old Mike Tyson and a young, hungry, tough ass no longer Disney kid YouTuber Jake Paul. He's a fighter, he's a boxer, he's a heavyweight. You know, he's getting in the ring with a legit, young, strong fighter. At this point, Guys like dal La Hoya are like, come on, man, I love Mike, but Mike's fifty eight.
Speaker 2: There's no way he.
Speaker 1: Has that fight and fire that's been practicing and fighting for the past you know, four or five years straight. Let me hit you with a little tail of the tape. Yeah, twenty seven versus fifty eight.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Jake Paul's got three inches on him, six to one to five ten. They both way around the same. Jake's got a five inch reach on him. And at the current moment, Tyson's a big underdog. Depending on what sportsbook you go to, I'm seeing everything from Jake Paul's minus two fifty minus three hundred minus three thirty. Tyson is a plus two hundred or more overdog. Wherever you underdog, wherever you look. So and Vegas is usually right and they usually sort of know what's going on. I'm a Tyson knockout. Come on, let's go. I mean, we're all hoping for it. Yeah, we got to make that clear. Double O seven three seven three five nine six three.
Speaker 2: What is your real expectation?
Speaker 1: Grew up idolizing Iron Mike Kid, Dynamite, Mike Tyson, punch out, all the fights, the pay per views. You know, he did so much in our lives, we've interviewed him. So let me say this, Steve Cavino here, I'm not the biggest guy. I'm not the smallest guy either. I'm a good five ten and three fourths. We've interviewed Mike Tyson. He's like my size.
Speaker 2: Jake Paul is big and strong and young.
Speaker 1: Mike Tyson has the power, is the last to go, That's what they say. So that's his only advantage here. And if he really does have that fight and fire, if he's able to channel that that ferocious guy he once was, if he's able to find that again, then yeah, he's got a chance, but he's got to do it early. That flaus again with being young. Jake Paul has the stamina that Mike Tyson just isn't gonna have, dude, you know. So my prediction here is Tyson has a shot if power's the last to go. He has a shot early in the fight. If it goes too far and deep into the fight, if Jake Paul, believe it or not, takes Tyson into the deep waters, he has an age advantage. Father time wins in this case, not necessarily, Jake Paul.
Speaker 2: But what was that article you pulled up?
Speaker 4: What Lennox Lewis six Lewis is warning Jake Paul that, you know, only a few people have knocked out Tyson, and he knows how to throw big body shots Tyson does, so you better watch out, dude.
Speaker 2: I hope so you know we all want that.
Speaker 1: That's our uncle, Mike at this point, right, we grew up watching this guy and we don't want to see him lose.
Speaker 2: When you see him lose or.
Speaker 1: Get knocked out, it's like our childhood gets knocked out.
Speaker 2: There's my guy.
Speaker 1: I hope you guys the ruin for me. Hey with up Cavino and Rich look at my dem So my prediction is an unfortunately uh negative one toward Mike. I think Jake Paul wins this fighting Mike Tyson in the fourth catches them. I mean, I hope you watch them, catches your money where you're around. So, guys, start making plans, invite some people over. Take it back to the nineties when you had friends and family come by, you order pizza.
Speaker 2: You watch them.
Speaker 1: Mike Tyson, you don't pay for anything. It's on Netflix. Yeah, So and start start planning and listen enjoy it. I hope Mike Tyson wins. I don't think he's going to. What do you guys? I give you the tail the tape two more details, fourteen ounce gloves. You're the boxing fan? Does that mean there Are they bigger than you want to are? They're the right times a little bit bigger, but they're not like circus gloves. Okay, so fourteen ounce gloves eight you usually see ten twelve ounce you know.
Speaker 2: Eight three minute rounds. I thought they were fighting in Mickey mouse gloves. Yeah, hey, eight.
Speaker 1: Two minute rounds. That favors Mike. Mike a little bit, gives him a chance to rest, not going that deep into the fight. Eight two minute rounds. Do you think it's gonna go the distance? Cake style? No? I think I think either Mike catches him, Either Mike catches Jake, which is my hope, like fourth round, like, oh my god, like Tyson has an upper cut, it's like, holy shit, he got him. Or I think after like the fourth or fifth round, Mike tires out and he's like I give up or something. I can't do that, something that I can't do that. So we shall say. But I do appreciate these spectacles and these spectacles it brings fun to boxing. I prefer legitimate fights, but if we can have fun watching fights like this, I'm all for it. So I don't what do you mean you rather watch your legitimate fight than this? I prefer if it was like, we're gonna be like five of our old school palce. Yeah, we're gonna have a great time. You rather that might be like a Canelo fight. I'm saying, there's a lot of great fights that matter, right, so I could still appreciate that. But I still like a good spectacle and a good fun exhibition or whatever you want to call this. This is a real fight, but it just doesn't matter in the big picture of things. It's just a lot of emotions and heard online, Let's go Mike Tyson, Let's go Uncle Mike. I'm rooting for him. I just don't see him winning. What says you hit us up? There is at Covino and Rich at Fox Sports Radio hashtag over promised, let's go Mike. Now.
Speaker 2: There was a Liam Neeson story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not that he pat his pants, not that he officially retired from action.
Speaker 2: Movies will Find You and I would kill you. He's in the new Naked Gun with Pam Anderson.
Speaker 1: We were away against this, remember, like, you don't need to reboot Naked Why not?
Speaker 2: Maybe it'll be fun, But.
Speaker 1: I do love Liam Neeson and the story in the past week or so is how he fell in love with Pam Anderson. But I think that was a misleading headline. He fell madly in love with Pam Anderson during the filming.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like he was longing for her. I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I feel like he just was like, I could see why the world loved this woman. I don't think he was yearning for her heart by any means. I don't think, you know, he wanted to run off and marry her. I think he fell in love with her humor. He described her as humorous, delightful, kind and sweet. Basically a treasure, kind hearted soul with a lot of talent. And he loved working with her, loved her as a person. But it got us thinking, you know, she was the beacon of hot She's fifty seven now and she looks great. She's in the New Naked Gun. Before before social media, when everyone and had their own favorite hotties they liked. Yeah, back then, there was always a handful of women that somehow just dominated the poster racket, spencer's gifts. Yeah, there were the women that were in magazines, Like there was like a handful and you had your favorite. It wasn't like it is now where you said handful like you you're dumb, Buddy'll be like, you'll look at this girl I like on Instagram.
Speaker 2: It's a different world now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the bombshell era. You know, we still lived that pin up girl era when you would go to the back of the store Spencer's Gifts and you'd look through the posters to see which one you wanted for your room. In fact, it was a very tricky time in our life because you were taking down your Keith Hernandez or Don Mattingley or Bo Jackson poster. You were taking that down and you were putting up one of these posters. So in honor of this Pam anders Anderson story, and you know, she's a delight in everything. Who were some of the legends we want to honor today as we throw it back? Well, and can I just make a creepy analogy real quick? Please don't back in those Pam Anderson days. I always thought the porn version of Pam Anderson was Jenna Jamison.
Speaker 2: I agree, Yeah, you agree.
Speaker 1: I was like the parallel, yeah, okay, because I always thought the answer to Pam was Carmen Electra and the poorn answer to her was Chasey Lane.
Speaker 2: There was Jenna jamieson Chasey Lane. What a bird.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm not the only guy that remembers, but I gotta say for everyone else, for your Pam Anderson, I was a Carmen Electric guy. The way Carmen, you can't leave off someone we've worked with over the years. Dude, I was gonna say, I was so in lover. I did an event with Carmon. I actually threw my game at her in my early twenties. I'm like, yeah, how that works hard, dude, Look at.
Speaker 2: Me making moves, bro, look at me making moves.
Speaker 1: Sadly, you know it's the only two thousands. He's at Planet Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, making moves.
Speaker 1: I hosted an event with her, but we also we had her on our show, and guys, I gotta tell you in person, just as beautiful and she still looks good man.
Speaker 2: Carmen Electra singled out days.
Speaker 1: Look, there were at Serious XM just gorgeous. So I feel like there was Nirvana guys and Pearl jam guys. There was Pam Anderson guys in karmel like I was more of a karma, like still a karma, but you know what, to keep it rolling, Let's go to Jenny McCarthy, we're forgetting the moment where she was everything we speaking of singled out, yeah wow. And you know what, my girlfriend Jordan Jordan, she said she went to a recent taping of The Mask Singer or something like that, she saw her and we used to work with Jenny. Just haven't seen her in years, But my girlfriend came back.
Speaker 2: And she's like, she looks.
Speaker 1: Phenomenal, Like she still looks gorgeous, so she's still holding up nice and yeah, she was gorgeous, still is gorgeous. Good for Donnie Wahlberg look at us in the early two thousands, Bro, Yeah, I look at my hair.
Speaker 2: Son.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we had the privilege of working with her, and she was always super cool and super fun. But she was definitely one of the top pin up girls of our lifetime for sure. Jenny McCarthy. You know who comes to mind as far as pin up girls.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: Everybody loved her, Kathy Ireland and like that's all she sort of was. Really I don't remember her from anything else, right, like Spencer's Gifts, but she took off from what Sports illustrated, like swimsuit issues, right and then bam, everybody loved Kathy Ireland for a minute, and there's an answer here that I only saw in the form of Spencer's Gifts. Yeah, because I don't know what they did other than this. Remember the Barbie Twins, of course I do the Barbiees. I remember both of them very well. People ask me who my favorite twins are. I'm like Danny DeVito and Arnold Oh in the Barbie Twins, I'm like Ozzie Conseko and Jose Yeah, of course these two right here. And by the way, I'd spend multiple minutes at the back of the story Spencer's Gifts.
Speaker 2: Just stay looking at them. You're like, what the heck them?
Speaker 4: Were they on a show? Were they on a movie? Did they do anything besides the spot?
Speaker 1: You know, of all the posters you were looking through, right, Pam Anderson carmera like Jamie coth when you got to the Barbie Twins one, they were the most provocative. Oh yeah, yeah, well they're in their sixties now, so and for our generation, right, Andy Dufraine had the whole thing going on, and every generation has the right. I mean, anyone that was on Andy Dufrain's wall sank was your dad's answer, right, right? Every generation has their answer. You got Rita Hayworth, who else?
Speaker 4: And Marilyn Monroe, and then you had Raquel Well, let's say, well our rocket welch If Rich and I agree, it's fact is by far, and I swear to you this is the story. I took down my Donnie Baseball hit Man poster yep, and I put up a Cindy Crawford.
Speaker 2: She was she was mine as well. She was the one.
Speaker 1: And that was the first like, that was the first sign of telling your mom like I'm a man now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, goodbye Garry Carter and Cindy Crawford. Yeah, I was a teenage room now. See.
Speaker 1: I had the one where she was wearing like these lee like real like bottom cheeks sticking out. Maybe I subconsciously moved to LA because I had I was living in New York, and I had the one where she had a Hollywood bathing suit on it. These are famous posters, and those are the ones that stand out to us as we honor Pam Anderson. It's sort of a comeback of Pam Anderson.
Speaker 2: Good for her.
Speaker 1: You mean this one, Rich, dude, he had, I had the other one. I wish she's wearing Jean shorts. I had that and the generic Joe Montana like fading back to pass right next to each other. I mean, which one did you look? We listen, we got a big Thursday night football game tonight. Let me give you a quick pick and we'll let you guys get on with your Thursday night.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: This is a divisional battle, and you and I talked about this earlier on the Fox Shell. The Bengals, who started out like hot shit, hot trash, like like garbage, they have.
Speaker 2: Somehow turned their season around. They lost one.
Speaker 1: More in the mix there, but they started out to I believe, oh and three, right, they win tonight. They're five hundred, they're five and five, and the Ravens would be six and four.
Speaker 2: This is a game of high steaks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sounds tasty, but no, hey, hey, the lights went out.
Speaker 2: We got a pair electric pill what's going on?
Speaker 1: Oh hello, hey, but it's a game of high steaks for sure, and I'm curious to see where you're putting your money. I think that this might not be a game the Bengals win. It's a division battle. I think it stays close. I like the Bengals plus twelve and a half over forty six and a half, So Bengals plus twelve and a half over forty six and a half. In a teaser, Bet locked his bad boy in.
Speaker 2: I think we're good for tonight. Nice, I think you're good for ten you believe that? Yeah? This can be uh yeah, it's time to go. Tell you other lights off too. Yeah, guys, we gotta go. We gotta gotta you. Guys, gotta go. They're closing. Hey, let me turn off to the on lighte enjoy.
Speaker 1: Enjoy the game, everybody, a game of high stakes. This is a statement game, to say the least. You could have the Bengals at five and five the Ravens at six and four by the end of the night, or do you see the Ravens winning, making them seven and three again plus twelve and a half over forty six and a half your Thursday night pick and we'll see you guys tomorrow on Fox Sports. Ready, until then, we'll see you in the over Promised Land. Guys, go home bye. They're saying they're closing.
Speaker 2: We gotta go right better, guys,