Speaker 1: Welcome back to How Rude Tan Ritos. I am Andrea Barber and I am Jody Sweeten. And today are you sure Hope? Today we have another wonderful mini sod for you, another great fan question. I love these questions you guys are sending in some really good The.
Speaker 2: Fan questions are so good, and I love like knowing what's on people's minds because sometimes there are things I haven't even really thought about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, like today's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, today, definitely, Today's question definitely made me kind of thumb through the rolodex of names.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So this question is from Douglas in Huntington Beach, California. Hi Douglas, Hi Douglas. He asks, there have been so many amazing guest stars on Full House. Who was your favorite or who left the most lasting impression?
Speaker 3: Wow? Yes, talk about a rolodex. You're right about that, we have.
Speaker 1: I mean, should we just should we just read? Can I just read like a short list and then we can go into details? Or do you just want to start off with your favorite one? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can do that.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, do you is there anyone in particular that stands out for you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Gosh, Well, I wasn't in every episode, so I wasn't in.
Speaker 3: All the episodes with these with these stars, but you.
Speaker 1: Know, the ones that stand out for me are like like Kirk Cameron because he was in he was in the Fresh Rain and he was such a big star at that time and everybody was like Google eyed over him and I was like, I got to slap his butt. Like as part of the episode we were playing like flag foot right and I was like, totally into it.
Speaker 2: He was cousin Steve, right, yes, he played which then then she went on to date a Steve. Oh weird, No, but there, but who disappoints you? You with this new teenage interest instead of hanging out with her like he used to, Yeah, cousin Steve, but then you wound up going on a date.
Speaker 1: This is one of those continuity things where he yeah, he came back in Fuller House as himself.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, well, Kimmy Gibler goes on it.
Speaker 4: Got it, Okay, got it?
Speaker 1: No, No, he's cousin Steve and Dj DJ wants to hang with the guys, you know, be one of the guys, right right, you know, cousin Steve is in that he wants to he wants to play football. So we're playing football and Kimmy Gibbler is just finding any excuse possible to act like a footballer and smack him on the ass.
Speaker 3: And so I was just like, Hey, how many girls do you say that? So I was I felt kind of important and I was really excited to get that. And so that's the one that stands out the most for me.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure it was so cool for Kandas to have her brother on on the show. It's got to be so weird to have. I can't imagine having any of my.
Speaker 3: Brothers on the show. I would probably just fight with them the entire time.
Speaker 4: Right, I don't have to worry about that problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 1: But when he came back for Fuller House, I know, Candae was so super excited to direct.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, she was directing that episode.
Speaker 1: So she was super excited to be like, oh, I get to direct my own brother and boss a little bit. So yeah, yeah, fun facts, Fun facts do you have? Do you have a guest star that stands out in your mind?
Speaker 4: Let's see that stands I mean little Richard.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, we've we've told this, We've we've touched on this a little bit.
Speaker 2: I've touched on the Little Richard story where he was a guest star on the show and I was standing next to him and he was playing this whole piano thing and he flung his hand back and whacked the gun in the face.
Speaker 4: It was funny. He felt terrible, not intentional at all, absolutely, but he.
Speaker 1: Was such a trip, like sweating profusely.
Speaker 2: Like I mean, just hot under those lights.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah. And his just energy.
Speaker 2: His energy, his skin. He was everything that you've ever seen, Like when you've seen Little Richard interviewed and you're like, wow, he is a character like that is completely just who he is. And it was amazing, and you know, it's funny. I think that is one of the ones, along with like like Phyllis Diller, one of those that I didn't really I don't think until now like really have appreciate the.
Speaker 4: Historic nature of who they were.
Speaker 2: Like you know, Little Richard when I was kid, I was like, oh, toty fruity whatever. You know, Like when you look back at what he did for rock and roll, for music in this country, for I mean, the influence he had, it's unreal the effect that that one person had on the complete shaping of the music industry in the fifties and sixties. And you know, at the time, I was just like, oh, he's just some cool dude that plays a piano. But like now I'm like, dude, he is an icon, Like I con you know, yeah, I did not appreciate.
Speaker 1: I did not appreciate it as a kid, just how famous these guest stars are, Like they're huge.
Speaker 2: Even the Beach Boys, the Beach Boys, the Beach Boys. We we I mean, we could not.
Speaker 3: We should have opened with the Beach Boys.
Speaker 2: Come on, we should have, right, we should have always opened with the Beach by always opened. But I mean they and you know, I think also because with the Beach Boys, like like John was such a part of them as like friends and whatever, and they would play at our rap parties or they you.
Speaker 4: Know, it was just they were kind of always around.
Speaker 3: They were buddies.
Speaker 2: But that it was that it was. It was just so funny, like it didn't sink in really, like again, the his historic nature of you know what some of these musicians and bands were. And I know a big reason that we had a lot of music people and and and stuff on and even some of the guest stars that we did was because Jeff Franklin was like huge fans of them, you know.
Speaker 4: Was our writer's room was like who could we get?
Speaker 2: That was like our you know, our idols as kids, and it was really fun.
Speaker 1: Do you remember going doing this episode where you went on stage with the Beach Boys and performed where I fell?
Speaker 2: Oh you fell?
Speaker 4: Do you not know this? I felt full of people.
Speaker 3: No I was. I wasn't there, so.
Speaker 4: Okay, so that's right.
Speaker 2: It was just this the Tanner's family, just the immediate family. Well, so there's an episode of Full House where I forget what I mean. We'll get there obviously, but I forget.
Speaker 4: How it happens.
Speaker 2: But we wind up the Beach Boys invite the Tanner family on stage at their show in that they're playing in San Francisco. Now they weren't really playing the show in San Francisco, but they were playing a real show at the Coliseum in downtown LA, and we were that we were going to get the footage of us going up on stage with them at this concert, so you know, we could actually have a crowd of you know whatever, thirty thousand people, how many people were there?
Speaker 3: Okay, so.
Speaker 2: We are getting on we're now one thing you also, if we've not mentioned it before, I trip all the time. I just I just I was clumsy and just not paying not in my body.
Speaker 4: I was ten steps ahead.
Speaker 2: So anyway, we're getting up on stage in front of the entire stadium of people while the Beach Boys are playing, and they're like, hey, welcome the you know whatever, like sayah names, and we're coming onto the stage. I hit the last step, catch my toe and just fly forward onto the stage.
Speaker 3: You didn't, Jody, Oh, I did?
Speaker 2: You did?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 2: I did in front of I did a whole stadium in front of a whole stadium of people. And you know, I second only to the time I mortified myself in front of a stadium full of people for Fuller when I had to sing and act like a crazy person and no one knew.
Speaker 3: A baseball baseball.
Speaker 2: But but yeah, this was this was definitely this was my biggest flop. Was actually yeah, just falling stage. Did you hurt yourself or was it just like you just oh, I don't know. I was so used to falling down. I just sort of like sprang back up. I mean, I was used to it. I was like seven or eight at the time. I didn't have that much far to fall.
Speaker 3: You were you were you were like, gummy, you're just very leible.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly. So, yeah, that was. But I remember the Beach Boys. I remember them coming on and oh my gosh. Also, do you know who had they're like first well not maybe not very very first, but first speaking role on Full House?
Speaker 4: Danielle Fish.
Speaker 1: Oh, no way, that is so her first job was a first house.
Speaker 4: Speaking TV role was on Full House.
Speaker 3: That is so cool.
Speaker 2: She was Jennifer p which was half of the popular girl duo the Jennifers.
Speaker 4: Because there were two Jennifers.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, they were kind of bus right, they were kind of like bullying Stephanie a little bit or pressure you need togation.
Speaker 2: They were like, Steph just.
Speaker 4: Really wanted to be friends with them, weren't they the reason that Steph Pierceter ears.
Speaker 2: That's what that was. It was the Embers.
Speaker 4: Just really tying the room together.
Speaker 3: This marks on your calendar, but what we did.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was the Jennifers that were like, oh, you're so lame because you wear clip on earrings in the episode. And then I'm like I've got to pierce my ears and Kimmy's like, I'll do it, and then like it gets infected and it's the whole thing. But she that was her episode that is happened, So one half of the Jennifer's Funny.
Speaker 3: I was talking sort of like Heather's sort of.
Speaker 1: I was talking to Danielle at Nineties Gone in the green room and Jeff Franklin came over to say hi. Actually I think he thought it was Candice because her back was to him, and he walked over and kind of put his arm around her, and I'm like, do you know daniel Offishal And she turned around.
Speaker 3: He's like, oh, hi, Hi.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, Jeff, do you know Danielle? You know, she played Jennifer on Full House? And he was like, oh, hi, yeah, And so it was just a really funny moment because I'm like, I don't know if you remember.
Speaker 3: This was so long ago. I don't know if you remembers casting her in that role.
Speaker 1: But it was very nice, and she was so lovely and complimentary of the show and of him, and she's just a lovely, lovely person.
Speaker 2: And that was where she started. And then obviously boy Meets World and the highlight of both of our careers was a Kushlin commercial that we did together. Oh no way with Larissa Olenik.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no way.
Speaker 3: I did not know this.
Speaker 4: That's so cool.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, a kush and Kushlings. It's it's uh, it's near and dear to my heart. It's the worst stupidest commercials you've ever seen, is it?
Speaker 3: I need to go to YouTube. I need to find it. We got to find it.
Speaker 2: It's so good and so bad. It's amazing. It's it's one of those things where you're like, I am so happy, Like now, I'm so happy this exists.
Speaker 4: Probably at the time, I was like I need to crawl under the floorboards.
Speaker 2: But yeah, definitely now looking back that Cushling commercials rad My mom brought up two guest stars.
Speaker 4: We had Frankie Avalon and an Net Food and Chill.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was in this episode, so I remember being in the backyard and I didn't really know who they were, but you know, we were so young. I didn't I wouldn't understand who they were, why they were famous or important, but they were lovely and Frankie Avalon sang a song. Yeah, he was so talented and what a great what a great guest star. That's so so cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was really fun.
Speaker 2: I weirdly, as a kid, really liked like fifties music and sixties music. Oh yeah, And now that I think about it, it's because it was like twenty thirty years.
Speaker 4: Ahead, so that was like fifties was like a thing. I remember people having like nineteen fifties birthday parties.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I like, the eighties are now it's that's.
Speaker 2: Something like the eighties and nineties are now, right, it's every thirty years it becomes cool again. But I remember like listening to his music and stuff, and so it was kind of fun to happen. Oh cool we have We did have Jaliel White Jalil family did a crossover episode.
Speaker 1: Matters taped in the stage next to us whatever stage. I don't know what stage number that was, but so it was family Matters in full House.
Speaker 2: They were a couple over.
Speaker 3: Oh they were a couple over okay.
Speaker 2: They were like they were over by that weird barn because remember they were over by on Sony. They were over by that basketball court and over by stage nineteen where we did our pilot episode. Oh okay, and then we were like further up, like a couple of streets.
Speaker 4: Up to the front.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I remember hanging out with them.
Speaker 2: In my I can't remember my zip code, but I can remember useless crap like that.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yeah, so Jaliel played he played his you know, signature role Erkle on Full House.
Speaker 2: What was Urkle doing on the Yeah, I'll be interested to get to that episode.
Speaker 1: I'm really excited to get to that episode because I can't remember either why Erkele was in the house, but he was there in all his glory, so funny, interesting, and I don't remember if I was in that episode, of course I don't remember. But you know, people always compared Kimy Gibbler to Erkle because we were both like the nit the nitwits, the neighbor, you know, enjoying the annoying sidekicks.
Speaker 2: Right. So yeah, but I would I would put Kimmy on a far less annoying skin.
Speaker 1: That's very big of you, coming from someone who played Stephanie, who was the mortal enemy of kim.
Speaker 2: I mean at the time I might not have, but now looking back, I'll give it to you.
Speaker 3: I'll give it to you. Oh, thank you.
Speaker 2: You know what else I was looking through last night we're pictures when Wayne Newton was on the show.
Speaker 3: Was that the Las Vegas episode?
Speaker 2: The Las Vegas episode when Joey opens for him in Las Vegas. Oh wow, and uh and yeah, and we met the great Wayne fig Newton.
Speaker 3: That is so cool. Yeah, this is this You got lost in Vegas?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Did you get lost in a casino? Or that wasn't part of the episode. That was just like realize some part of the episode.
Speaker 2: No, that was not like when you know, Steph gets lost at disney World, or was something that happened.
Speaker 4: No, I actually did.
Speaker 2: I got in an elevator and got out without my mom on the casino floor. We were actually upstairs in the Elvis suite at the Hilton, which they had, and you can go up there and there's like still you know, the bullet hole from where he would get loaded and shot something into the elevator. And so we're and you know, with Jeff and John and everybody being like huge Elvis fans.
Speaker 4: Of course we went up there.
Speaker 2: We're all excited. Yeah, there was like a big group of us and we got back into the elevator that was going all the way down to the lobby, and I don't know if I got in the I think I might have gotten in the elevator without my thought. My mom was with me, but there was just a whole bunch of other people and I they must have been with in our group.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Some one way or another, I wound up on the floor of the casino just wandering around, like what should I do now? I was like, I don't know, nine ten, and of course, no, there's no cell phones, there's no you know, this is not Life through sixty. It's just you're just alone from a TV show is lost in a Las Vegas casino at like nine pm.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Oh your poor mother, poor Jane.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, my mom, poor mom.
Speaker 2: So I think I wound up going back to Adria's room or something. Somehow I found Adria later our teacher, and like went to her room, and then Adria got ahold of my mom, and then my mom was ready to throttle me, just.
Speaker 4: Like why weren't you banging attend? I was like, am I you're right me?
Speaker 2: You know, why did you get out? I don't know. Yeah, So anyway, that was well. Wayne Newton had nothing to do with my disappearance at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, good glad to know that he didn't kidnap you or anything.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no like Wayne, right, No, just me getting lost falling down.
Speaker 4: Oh and we did find out.
Speaker 2: Erkle appears in Full House as the cousin to DJ's friend and encourages Stephanie to wear her new glasses. That's right. I remember steph was very was very hesitant with her new glasses.
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 2: Since both shows take place in the same universe, time travel also exists in Full House, so that totally.
Speaker 3: Is how Yeah, okay, that's so cool.
Speaker 2: Season four episodes, Stephanie gets framed. That's the episode he appears in.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we got to get through a few more seasons before.
Speaker 2: I can't believe. I was like, what was he doing there? Like you he did something for you, right, you.
Speaker 3: Were in many scenes together.
Speaker 2: You were in many scenes together, right.
Speaker 4: No, it's a.
Speaker 3: Former child star amnesia, I tell you. That's the thing.
Speaker 1: Do you remember Kareem Abdul Jabbar being a guest star on Full House in a in a basketball a basketball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a basketball I do, he was. I mean, I was so short at the time, but he is a very tall man. Oh, very very tall man, very.
Speaker 1: Tall, just with big hands and yeah, big hands, big height.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, just just almost like he was a basketball player. Very he was very tall.
Speaker 1: And I don't think we were in these scenes. We were because they were playing on a basketball court.
Speaker 2: He was a referee, right, he was. He was a like celeb referee for a celebrity baseball baseball.
Speaker 3: Good job sports. I don't. I don't do sports either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm playing basketball in a celebrity basketball game right until it's revealed that Jesse can't shoot a single basket.
Speaker 4: So basically he was there playing the referee or whatever. But I think he.
Speaker 2: Was not super comfortable in it.
Speaker 3: Maybe, well he's a he's an athlete. He you know, he's not.
Speaker 2: We've got a couple of athletes on the show, and it's not like it's I always feel it's.
Speaker 3: A different it's a really different.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They get very nervous and it's not comfortable. It's not like playing sports. It's you gotta learn lines, you gotta strew.
Speaker 2: I guess if you put me out there and we're like here, hit this ball with a stick, I'd be like, oh no, no, it would.
Speaker 3: Be awful, awful, So yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Understandable if he wasn't totally comfortable in that environment.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a crazy environment, so it is.
Speaker 2: It is, right, but it's our crazy and so somehow it feels normal. Do you remember speaking of uh sort of crazy? Do you remember Mickey Rooney? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I was in that episode, but I've seen that episode. Isn't it a Christmas a Christmas episode where.
Speaker 2: You guys get stuck, We get some stuck at an airport? That's it?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Oh? Was I mean Mickey Rooney again? If you don't know who he is, he was a Hollywood legend. He was a child actor in the thirties, I believe, and you know, uh look, I'm sure a child actor in the thirties had a had it much rougher than we did on our show. Yeah, there was a lot going on. But he was a very intense man.
Speaker 3: He seems like it. He seems he has a big personality.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, small size huh, large, like just kind of angry, little like just a little intense okay, okay, yeah, And I don't know why I remember.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I remember this.
Speaker 2: I remember that when he came to set, like he really like it looked like he hadn't shaved, but like in like I don't know, maybe a week or something like, but it was like that length of hair where you're like, is it in this out or what's happening? And he just and he showed it, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, who is this?
Speaker 2: Like angry dude, like he just was there and and then they were like, oh, that's make your read. I was like, oh wow, okay. And even as a kid, I knew who he was, but yeah, that was Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did he talk to the kids or did he talk was I don't know, interacting with the adults or I don't know if he's a kid, he was a kid interacting with the adults.
Speaker 2: I I feel like John has an interesting Mickey Rooney story, And I don't know why that's sticking in my head. Maybe because they had a scene together in the airport, and I think it's almost I think almost it's like we sort of like hint that somehow Mickey Rooney is Santa Claus kind of if I remember, this is the one where we get stuck in like the reno, Uh, airport maybe right.
Speaker 3: And there's you don't have gifts, you don't like gift right.
Speaker 2: And then Christmas is ruined and I'm worried Santa's I'm not gonna find Isn't that the.
Speaker 3: One he's in?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think it's someone someone will come, will come right and correct right.
Speaker 2: But anyway, yeah, it was he was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was an intense, intense person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you get all sorts of persons seen a lot of things.
Speaker 3: We've seen a lot of he's been places, he's been.
Speaker 2: What about some of the animal guest stars we had?
Speaker 3: It's oh, well, there's a donkey. I mean, well, we've talked about the donkey. Have we talked about the donkey on this podcast? We talked about it in ninety the last nineties. Con I don't think we've talked about it. I don't know. I don't I don't think do you know, I don't.
Speaker 2: You know what? Actually, actually, I think we need to have an animal mini.
Speaker 3: So okay, okay, let's save it because we have.
Speaker 2: I have lots of cool stories too, about the animal trainers that worked with Comet, that worked on all the movies and stuff, that used to bring all kinds of really cool animals to set because I was really into it.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, so let's say we'll do it.
Speaker 2: We'll do it many So write that down A weird animal miniso.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for the Donkey story, which is absolutely legendary. Yeah, what about Doris Roberts, who, Yeah, Danny's She was the second actress to play Danny's mom, right, missus missus Tanner, because we had Alice, her son, who was in a couple of episodes.
Speaker 3: And then I don't know when the change had.
Speaker 2: No do no Doris Roberts.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, yeah, Grandma Claire nicknamed Granny Tanny. So I believe she was the second, the second actress to play That's right, she was, That's right. And I don't know if that's ever not, that's probably not. She was the thing that happens, you just recast the part. Maybe Alice wasn't available, and so it's like, hey, let's bring in doors.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, in the days when it was one episode a week, stretched out over eight years, whatever happened in season six, you didn't remember who was in season one?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You know, so long ago you weren't You couldn't just go back and google it.
Speaker 1: It's like a soap oper where you know, you go upstairs to play with your toys, you come back down like twenty years old.
Speaker 2: Thirty years later, right, yeah, exactly, and your twin has killed everyone.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, same type of thing. But yeah no Doris Roberts, Yeah, another legend.
Speaker 2: Who is the the mom on Everybody Loves Raymond? If everyone is wondering who what the name? Why the name sounds familiar? Yeah, and also I mean just an actress in a ton of things. But yeah, I do remember her on the show. Yeah she was. I think working on a show with kids and dogs was.
Speaker 4: Maybe not her favorite.
Speaker 1: Okay, understandable. It's difficult. Yeah, it's a lot. It's a lot. They always say, ye, never work with babies or animals in full househead and we've we've had plenty, yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes.
Speaker 1: Before we wrap this up, I have to bring up this binder I just found.
Speaker 3: I just found this.
Speaker 1: Binder, yes, literally like twenty four hours ago, and we can take a picture of it and put it on the Instagram. But apparently, and I didn't remember this. My mom kept a binder and it's titled Guest Stars, and she has headshots from mostly child actors, but a few the adult actors and so, yeah, and they and so and they. They would sign messages to me, like to Andrea, you know, thanks for a great week or whatever. So great we've got like Anne Marie McAvoy who played Kathy Santoni, that's right, Yeah, yeah, would be heard.
Speaker 4: For duck face.
Speaker 3: Duckface, Yeah, duck face.
Speaker 1: Christian Guzek who played Bitterman, who was my first kiss ever, both on screen and off screen. So you know, I got mixed feelings about that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's so great. She would save she would save like the title page.
Speaker 1: Like the the the cast, so she would know. Yeah, they would either sign that or they would sign their head shot. And then here's one from who's this from Scott Scott Curtis. I don't remember who he played, but he wrote to Andrea. I guess the new kids are okay, question mark.
Speaker 2: I think that's so.
Speaker 1: Great that he made a new kids. The picture of Scott Yeah we have okay. I don't know if you can see this.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, who did he play?
Speaker 3: Oh, Kevin Gwynn. He played Kevin Gwynn.
Speaker 1: Kevin Wynn, which I think is a friend. I think that's a DJ related friend. I don't know, I should have done better research for this.
Speaker 3: And then we have the three.
Speaker 1: Adult actresses who played or I guess four adult actresses that played the adult versions of DJ, Stephanie, Michelle, and Kimmy.
Speaker 3: So yeah, no, it's so.
Speaker 1: Cool that I've got all these pictures, all these headshots, all these signatures, like a what a time capsule right here?
Speaker 3: God bless Cherry Barber.
Speaker 4: For seriously, the mong was the historian.
Speaker 3: She was. She was like the historian.
Speaker 1: And she even wrote this note that she attached to the first page of the binder and said, I'd like to do this every week, but Andrea isn't in every episode, so feel free to continue the tradition while we're gone. Otherwise I'll just pick up where I left off. Cherry Barber mostly from season three. She wrote season three down here, so I think these are mostly season three.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say those are a little bit I think a little bit older in the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: She was so good at keeping records of everything everything.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Love that she would have. She had a polaroid wall. Do you remember the polaroid wall. Oh yeah, the polaroid wall was huge she would take a picture of every cast member, every crew member and write down their name, their department, and their birthday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, and she did that.
Speaker 2: So that everyone we had a big wall up there. And it was great because sometimes there's people in departments that maybe like you don't know, like you see them, but you don't maybe maybe know their name all the time. So like seeing having that wall there and then knowing when people's birthday was, it was like, it was just it was the Polarid wall became a tradition that we then also did later on.
Speaker 3: We did, we did it. We did a similar a similar type.
Speaker 4: Of similar type of thing.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you're you're right, Yeah, your mom really was, uh was keeping track of all that.
Speaker 3: Oh, thanks Cherry Barber.
Speaker 2: Thanks thanks Cherry Barber, and thanks all these amazing guest stars. My god, hm, amazing what.
Speaker 1: A thing we didn't We didn't even touch on on most of them. But yeah, that was just a sampling of the number of wonderful guest stars we had on Full House.
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like those are kind of the bigger ones that people might remember or they had like big episodes around them for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the most memorable ones. Definitely, Yeah, definitely. Ah, what a great this was such a great question.
Speaker 2: Memory link.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you Douglas for such a great question and helping us jog jog of some of our memories.
Speaker 4: Yeah, seriously, Yeah, thanks Douglas. That was a great question.
Speaker 2: And if you want to submit more questions for minisodes, or if you've got comments or corrections, because I'm sure there's a ton of those, please go ahead and follow us on Instagram at how Rude Podcast, or you can send us an email at how arudpodcast at gmail dot com. Make sure you're subscribing, rating, reviewing, you know, all the fun things that you.
Speaker 4: Do for podcasts.
Speaker 2: Uh and yeah, we will catch you next time for a full episode of How Rude.
Speaker 3: Tannerto's see you next time
Speaker 2: On Anywa