Speaker 1: Two teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of The twat Seat with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 3: Today's a big day, Teddy.
Speaker 2: We've got Jesse Slomon from Summerhouse and his bio is really cracking me up. Jesse is single and always ready to mingle, working an investor relations and a veteran of the Hampton Summer and standing tall at six ' five, He's never had an issue with the ladies and doesn't plan to start now, regardless of their relationship status. With a big milestone coming up at the end of Summer, Jesse opens up to his new friends and finds solace and their support.
Speaker 4: Dun't dum, what would Jesse do? What would Jesse do?
Speaker 3: All right, let's bring him in.
Speaker 5: Hello, beautiful women.
Speaker 3: Oh Jessie, Hi, Jesssey, how are you?
Speaker 5: I'm so much better now that I'm here with you. Guys.
Speaker 3: Osney a charmer? Oh he is a charmer, this one charmer.
Speaker 2: Well, we made a special little president for you right now. Our producer is going to send it to you, and we want you to go ahead and play it. I mean, it's we're really going to blow you away with this.
Speaker 3: We've never done anything like this before.
Speaker 2: You'll probably realize quickly why.
Speaker 4: We've never done anything like this before.
Speaker 3: But go ahead, and it's lovely.
Speaker 5: I'm just impressed that you guys prepared enough to send a video to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but now now you have to play it. Let's go.
Speaker 5: Oh you're singing, aren't you?
Speaker 3: Whoa wait, we have to sing a whole song.
Speaker 4: Whill he came to the twat See with old ben Arms.
Speaker 2: Never thought Teddy and Tamera would fall so hard, the freshion wood Jay and the twatsdew.
Speaker 3: He promises he'll be a good guest too, You will, Teddy, and to make it through the pot.
Speaker 2: Will Jasey join the squat.
Speaker 3: Yes, Walters throw him under the bus.
Speaker 2: Will Tama share her pions and throw fus?
Speaker 5: Jesse gave it.
Speaker 3: All, he was himself.
Speaker 5: And now here Tuesday.
Speaker 3: What the Jazzy and the twat stew Every word he says will be true. There is no doubt reading the heat our news. What oh god, that is over? Thank you? I mean, what a what a welcome, Jesse, What a welcome we have?
Speaker 5: That was so impressive.
Speaker 3: That was so horrible. Say it, just say it. That was about.
Speaker 2: Fifty five seconds too long for me to with like endure that kind of anxiety of having to hear that back.
Speaker 3: I was kind of hoping that the producers would put some like background music to it so we wouldn't it would drown out our Yeah, where's the auto Tune's? Yeah, where's the auto tune?
Speaker 5: Well, thank you for welcoming me into the Bravo family, and I'm glad you guys could make it happen.
Speaker 2: Well enough about us, because I have a really pressing question that I need to ask straight away.
Speaker 4: Did you and Brand hook up?
Speaker 3: That's a yes? Oh yeah, no, yes, you guys are such a cute couple, is it? No couple? Just friends? Just ran into each other.
Speaker 5: There, Yeah, we we ran into each other. There was no vibe.
Speaker 3: Hold on, what do you mean? I have a question.
Speaker 2: You ran into each other on purpose or you ran into each other. You were both at the same place at the same.
Speaker 5: Time, so I knew she was gonna be there because I guess her company, riz Or, she's one of the co founders, was posting a table and one of my girlfriends, a friend that's a girl. Let's not get crazy. Was one of the like influencers hosting the table with her, So she was like, yeah, I'm gonna be there with Brinn whatever. And I was like, oh, I'm excited to meet Brin And that was that. I walked over and said Hi. We talked for a few minutes. She was very sweet, and then I saw she commented on someone something somebody sends me this comment of hers. A fan was like, we do no ship this Jesse and Britain like should not be a thing, which was like the first time I'd seen that. Wow, And she was like, haha, no need to worry. He's a nice kid.
Speaker 3: Like she just nice kid.
Speaker 2: Yes, so she kind of chock down even more than Paige did when you hit on.
Speaker 3: Her that first day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she little boyed me.
Speaker 3: I actually have a friend that would like you to hit on her. You would like for you to slide into her DM. She's on the show selling oc on Netflix. Oh yeah, her name is Alex Hall. I don't know if you've watched the show, but she would love for you to just slide into her DM.
Speaker 2: Can you pull her up real quick and let us know if you're interested? In sliding into her DMS.
Speaker 3: Very beautiful, successful real estate agent works for the Oppenheimer's.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I just got distracted. Somebody says, is it too far to shoot my shot from Sweden?
Speaker 2: Oh my, can you get out of your other dms and pull up Alix Hall?
Speaker 5: Right? All right? I think somebody somebody asked me about this girl already.
Speaker 4: Oh so she's really putting her work in.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, I've never seen this girl. She looks very sweet.
Speaker 2: Oh, nobody wants to be called very sweet. That's like the first thing if somebody was like, hey, you're supposed.
Speaker 3: To be like, they're hot. She's hot.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm in.
Speaker 2: I'm already sliding into her dms. Can we have to take five seconds?
Speaker 3: By the way, would you like us to be your backup singers for your next song? And will there be a next song?
Speaker 5: I don't want you to, I need you to.
Speaker 3: Oh you guys, what do you think about us going on tour? The three of Us, the three Amigos?
Speaker 5: Yeah, listen, I mean people have been talking about Jesse Solomon tour. Some people are saying I'm super sick of your song. That was a tongue twister, and other people are they want more of it?
Speaker 2: So I'm super impressed because when when I posted on my story that you were coming on and asked everybody to ask questions, I jokingly in my head was like, I wonder if his song is already on Instagram?
Speaker 3: And it was, and I was like, what the how did he do that?
Speaker 2: So fad No, but like the fact that his song already populates and pulls up like that takes real work.
Speaker 3: Oh you mean like if you want to tag a song to yes, oh you hit it big time. Boy. Yeah, I got the little Boy, Little Boy, Little Boy.
Speaker 5: My manager did that. I cannot take credit. We like had to do a deal with a distributor to get the song and put it on TikTok and get the right clip of the sound to be It was the whole process that I've never done before, but it made it cool. Learning experience made it give.
Speaker 3: The people what they want.
Speaker 4: Go on tour.
Speaker 3: Now. Now, now that you're in the Bravo universe, who is your Do you have a Bravo crush besides.
Speaker 2: Brent, besides Amanda? I saw your comments on all for posts.
Speaker 5: I mean I have a crush on pretty much every girl on my show. But like as a friend, and I.
Speaker 3: Don't know what that means either. That's not even a situationship.
Speaker 5: No, No, it's like they're taken or I mean, they're just like beautiful, smart, funny girls. How could you not have like a little baby on them?
Speaker 3: Well, let's get to summerhouse. Speaking of the girls, how did you get cast?
Speaker 5: I'd met Kyle partying in the city a little bit and we joked around at the idea of yeah, big surprise, Kyle was out No Amanda and.
Speaker 3: Four am another soccer Yeah, And.
Speaker 5: Then we had drinks and then the producers reached out to me on LinkedIn and.
Speaker 4: Wow, so professional?
Speaker 3: Oh I need to update my linkin?
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe that's why nobody's cast me in anything recently? Should I update my LinkedIn? Do I have a LinkedIn?
Speaker 5: Probably? Yeah? Uh. It was just a typical finance bro in New York City and my LinkedIn was up to date.
Speaker 3: Now are you are you ready for the next season? And when does it start filming?
Speaker 5: Oh, Tamra, you know you can't.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I thought.
Speaker 5: That Jesse comfortable and then we're just gonna slide in the back.
Speaker 3: Oh I really wasn't. I thought it was well known that Summerhouse Films starts filming in July or something like that. They feel through the summer because it's summerhouse. Jesse, I know you film in the summer.
Speaker 2: We're not the smartest two girls, but might be blonde, but we're not that dumb. We're not naturally blonde, so at least we can figure out that it's summer.
Speaker 4: Right now, you said you're in finance and with doing.
Speaker 2: Summer House, how does that affect your job? Because I know you film housewives. How much people will be like, oh, it's a part time job, but it's really not. It's a full time job. And so how much of your time is actually dedicated to filming?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I had like a forty to fifty hour week finance job while filming the entire eighth season. And the job that I had then is not the job I have now.
Speaker 4: Oh are you an influencer now?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm also working in finance.
Speaker 3: Six five blue eyes wait extent.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Every time I say I'm six five now, people are like, trust.
Speaker 3: Fund, we need you to sing that song.
Speaker 5: I actually I was talking to the girl who did the original sound whatever and the girl on couch girl and I was like, do you have any advice for old Jesse Salim? And she was really sweet and she's funny and I hope she has a lot.
Speaker 3: Well, it sounds like she wrote the song for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess AnyWho. Yeah, I still work in finance, but I kind of work for myself and I've started to do a little bit of brand deals just because like yeah and yeah, and I'm recording more music, which has been fun.
Speaker 3: Music, like a has it been a passion of yours? Like your whole life music?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, I realized I could sing at my bar mitzvah, and then I've been studying in choirs and voice lessons and all that stuff ever since I went to University of Miami for vocal jazz performance.
Speaker 3: What I just got shoes? Do you have your jazz shoes in your apartment? There?
Speaker 5: We wear special shoes.
Speaker 3: That's like, it's special shoes to sing?
Speaker 2: Is jazz shoes when you perform in jazz? Well, at least there is. For my four year old, we put he's not four.
Speaker 5: Well, it's not like jazz tap dancing.
Speaker 3: It's like music. Is that the type of music you prefer to sing? Is there a certain genre I would.
Speaker 5: Say that my voice sounds best on like Sinatra, Boublet, crooner type stuff.
Speaker 3: I could see that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I like to sing all sorts of things, and it's been fun trying to figure out like what I should be recording. But I kind of think like a holiday album would be a hit with like the Bravo verse.
Speaker 4: Oh, that would be huge.
Speaker 2: I think you can bring into other Bravo celebrities. No, No, I would bring in a couple that already have like hits.
Speaker 3: What Marama celebrity has hits?
Speaker 2: Well, lu Anne, Erica, Jane Melissa can Okay, should I continue?
Speaker 3: No, you're right, you're Candace. I just say, don't share the spotlight.
Speaker 2: No, I say bring it all because the more eyes you get on it and the more they post, the more people are going to listen, and that's the more money for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I mean the music thing is not necessarily a money thing. It's more just like a her fun thing. But I like money too.
Speaker 3: But it could be for money. Maybe old John Mellencamp can hook him up.
Speaker 5: You get like a sixteenth of a penny every time somebody streams your song. It's not like lucrative, but going on tour could be good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean once anything could happen. But speaking of anything happening, we saw that Dan Yelle just announced she was taking a step back next season.
Speaker 3: Are you surprised? And also, these kind of posts.
Speaker 2: Always make me a little bit suspicious, like are you really taking a step back or were you asked to take a giant step back if you were to get yes? Do you think she took a step back to focus on her app or I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: I have no idea actually, but I think that she probably wanted to focus on her app.
Speaker 3: How long has she been on the show. She's been on for a while.
Speaker 5: I think she was maybe a friend like in one of the years her two. Yeah, she's she's a she's a mainstay.
Speaker 3: Well, she'll be missed and that's all that really matters.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's very sweet and was not welcoming to me like the first week, but eventually we became friends.
Speaker 3: Are you closest to on the cast?
Speaker 5: I would say West And I've gotten close with Carl since filming wrapped actually, and you know, I'm friendly with all the guys, Kyle too, and then probably like Paige and Sierra, are my closest girlfriends.
Speaker 3: Well, everybody's friend now, Wes. We had him on the podcast not too long ago. We were rooting for him. He is the best. We loved him. He was so much fun.
Speaker 4: And then then he went and did a big stinker at the reunion.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that was that was tough to watch it.
Speaker 2: And then we went in and did it as well, Like then you stepped in it, like you couldn't just let him be in his own ship.
Speaker 3: You had to run through it as well, like just let it be.
Speaker 5: I'm going to stick up for my boy, like he wasn't sticking up for himself. Andy even said in the Urinel afterwards he was like and the journal he was like, that was good that you stuck up for your friend. And I was like, thanks, Andy, I agree.
Speaker 3: No, it is good when you stick up for your friends. And sometimes your friends aren't always right, but you see you're still there for them.
Speaker 2: Who he maybe explained it a little differently, like I wasn't really ready to be in a relationship when he came in and started saying, you know, I wasn't ready for all this attention. I was going to get in the d MS and all these options and that that's what made it.
Speaker 3: Kind of well, he wasn't ready for his options, That's what it was.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 5: That was wild and that's where he stepped and ship. But he just wasn't prepared, Like I think he went out the night before the reunion. Like I asked him the day before, I was like, what are you going to say about the Sierra thing? And he had like He's like, I'm not sure. Just he had like one answer and I was like, hmm, maybe you should say something like this, and he just he just kind of winged it.
Speaker 4: Well, he should be a winger and a winger.
Speaker 3: On a different note, how is your health? Can you give us any updates?
Speaker 5: I'm healthy, thank god, thank God. And yeah, I'll have another check up this summer. Maybe I'll do it like right after filming, so it's not such a big deal.
Speaker 3: Again, how often do you have to get testing done?
Speaker 5: Once a year now now that I'm pretty far out, But yeah, I feel good. I feel as good as ever.
Speaker 3: That experience had to have just changed you completely as a person.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would say I still think I'm the same guy, but like my perspective for sure changed a lot. And I was always a goofy, pretty happy guy. But now it's just like hard to get upset about pretty much anything.
Speaker 3: Right, how old were you did you say you were twenty seven when you first got diagnosed.
Speaker 5: I was twenty four the first time, and then yeah, it came back like a year later. It was no fun, But like, now I get to help people going through something similar. I had a call with the guy yesterday who's like the exact same situation as me, and he had all these questions and his eyebrow is gonna go, and I was just like I helped him decide if he's going to take the bar or not. Like there's just the messages that I get on social media are just super rewarding, and I just respond quickly to everyone and it means so much to them and it takes me like ten seconds. And in person at this music festival over the weekend, like this one was like I had cancer and watching you made me feel so good, but myself, not just like physically, but now I'm more open about talking about it with other people. And I just like grabbed her hand and looked her in the eye and I was like, you're a warrior like that. It was give me so amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the best part of sharing something like this, you know, a health issue, like we my husband shared his heart issue a few years back, and still he would sit and talk with people. He would call fans on the phone and talk them through it, and it's like just helping people is like the best part of being on the show and watch show.
Speaker 2: What would you say is the main piece of advice you would give to somebody, Like, So, I've had melanom and I had to have this like surgery where was like eight hundred stitches and it was crazy. But like, my biggest piece of advice to anybody who's going through anything is go get your checks because so often it overlook something like what is something as a twenty four year old man that you were looking for or that caught that forced you to go to the doctor, or like what are some of the signs that people shell people out?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think for me, there were no real signs, like maybe my testicle hurt a little bit, but like testical's hurt sometimes they're like funny little things. So I was just going to get a check up at the doctor and get a physical because early detection is the only way to prevent serious cancer. So it's just good to go get a physical every year. Young guys think they're invincible. So just grab your nuts. Make sure you're doing your regular checkups, like once a month. You feel anything change, go to the doctor. But then just go to the doctor once a year. Because your mom isn't forcing you, doesn't mean you shouldn't care about your health.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we both just started doing those prenuvo scans. We both had them where it scanned your whole body to look, yeah, for cancer or anything like that.
Speaker 5: How to go.
Speaker 3: They found like four spots, like one on my pancreas, one on my long one, and they're like, well, you know these two are sists, but this one is not, so I have to go back. But it was very small, So I have to go back this next month and have another one just to see and then from there like take it to the next level. But it's it's scary. But there was a somebody in the Maria Menounas she had stage three pancreatic cancer and was detected by the prenuvo scan. So I mean, this isn't an ad guys, but it's just a you you have to sometimes take up. You look out your own health and this isn't something that's volunteerly like it did not cover by insurance.
Speaker 2: But but that that's the hard thing with Prenevo. It's not covered by insurance. So what you know, what Jesse said too, is you have to go get your early physical. It's very important. When you went to get your physical. Did you go just because it was your year time or was it because you were in pain?
Speaker 5: At that moment, I was just a young dude living in New York City. I hadn't seen a doctor for two years. First of full timer, I hope you're okay. Sorry. I just went to get a physical because I was like I need a STD check and I need like whatever. And I go to this doctor and he's like you're probably find but come back like pee in the cup, get an ultrasound on your nut and whatever. And I like went to Taiwan and Australia for work and I was like gallivanting around having a great time. And I was like, oh, I should I get that test done? And I go, I pee in the cup, I get the ultrasound and they called me back right away and I was like, oh, I have chlamydia. Like a good this is the worst of my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 5: Like, I'm gonna have to tell the girl I'm seeing and I was like, my mind was racing. I was like, this is brutal. Whatever. And I go to work all day and it's the Thursday before Labor Day weekend and I was like, oh, I got to go back to the doctor and like get my antibiotics for my committee. I sit down and it's like the only doctor left on staff the Thursday before Labor Day weekend and he's like, listen, it looks like you have testicular cancer. We're going to need to remove your testicle. You'll likely get some radiation and chemotherapy, and we should do it right away. I was like, did I just get punked? I was like, where is my doctor? And who are you right? And uh yes? And now I've told this story before, and like people wrote an article and it's like Jesse sawhim and thought it actually cancer.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious.
Speaker 5: If you search my name, it's just like Jesse Solomon, chlamydia.
Speaker 3: Stop it. Oh my god. I just watched that Lance Armstrong documentary where he talks about it.
Speaker 5: I haven't watched it yet.
Speaker 3: It's really good. It's really good to the newest one thirty for thirty and they do one on Lance and it's good. I mean, talk about a warrior. That guy went through cancer.
Speaker 2: All right, let's let's let's pivot into some drama. Now you said you're close some non health related drama.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but thank you for sharing. Thank you for sharing. Guys, get your checks.
Speaker 2: You said you've been hanging out with Carl a good amount since filming ended. What do you make of the rumors that Lindsay's pregnant?
Speaker 3: He's all I pleaded the fifth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know. I have no idea. I would like to know.
Speaker 2: And do you now that you've watched it and you've lived it, do you think Lindsay was blind sided? And can you like cause I flip flop each week? Like I was like, oh, no, she's the asshole. Then I was like, no, what is wrong with him?
Speaker 3: Who wants that?
Speaker 2: Like I seriously went through both sets. But like, now that you've lived it, where do you stand?
Speaker 5: Obviously there were signs that this was a tumultuous relationship, for sure, but I think Lindsay was all in, Like she's the kind of person that commits to something and if there's you know, trouble in a relationship, like she's going to work through it. They were going to couple's therapies. So like should they have broken up? Yes? Could she have also been blindsided? Yeah, because like you know, he showed up at her engagement party and like there was you know, things were on track. It did feel a little rushed and soon, and like I would, I brought that up to Carl, even though it was like not really my place. But yeah, she could have been blindsided. That's that's totally Like do you think.
Speaker 3: He's still in love with her or do you think he ever was?
Speaker 5: I don't think he's still in love with her. Yeah, I think he loved her for sure.
Speaker 3: It's going to be crazy to see them film together after all this, which is going to be really crazy. I'm assuming they're both coming back, and I'm assuming you're gonna start filming soon, assuming all this happen.
Speaker 2: Speculating other than West, who do you trust the most in Summer House?
Speaker 3: We can't.
Speaker 2: We already know it's him for everything, so we're just gonna have to keep it moving.
Speaker 3: But other than have.
Speaker 5: Page page I love page pages of.
Speaker 2: All and she's so funny and how do you think so everything's with you? I know that Craig Paige's boyfriend and Kyle. What do you think is going to happen with that now that there's been all that sprits drama.
Speaker 5: I'm sure Bill remain friends, just probably like not as close, but hopefully that they can just have a conversation and figure it out.
Speaker 3: You mean, not on social media arguing in the comments. There's room for everybody's business on this.
Speaker 5: Were they arguing in the comments.
Speaker 3: About their their drink? I guess Craig is coming out or teamed up with somebody for Yeah, he teamed up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know about that, but I don't. I didn't. I think Craig is kind of like stayed above it all. I didn't see it.
Speaker 3: If you Oh no, Craig didn't say anything in the comments. I think Kyle did well. Of course Kyle did definitely something on Watch When It Happens Now. Theme parties are huge on your show, right and I love seeing them. What do you have like an ideal dream theme party that you would like to throw on the show.
Speaker 5: You know, I've never thought about this, but I would like to throw a party. And uh, I think like a Hugh Hefner, like lamemates.
Speaker 3: You should do maybe you should do like a rat pack party and you can you can be you can be singing. That would be fun. All that guys dress up like Sinatra.
Speaker 2: And he just wants girls and buddies costume and the girl yeah he does, and the girls can dress and yeah.
Speaker 4: Are you gonna have balloon?
Speaker 3: Are you gonna have balloon? Guy?
Speaker 5: Come bubble boy? I love that guy.
Speaker 3: What do you think the biggest misconception viewers have about you, if there's any other than chlamydia.
Speaker 5: Yeah, chlamydia is definitely a big one. No. I think people just like think that I like married women.
Speaker 3: They think you're like a boy, are you?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I think at the end it was cleared up. But at the beginning, just the things that I say in the interview chair, like you could, I would probably hate me too based off of the way that I was on TV. Like the first few episodes, I'd be like, that guy is a cock. But then once you get to know me, you know that I'm a cock and a nice guy.
Speaker 3: I didn't think that. I just thought you were a nice guy. I could see your sensitivity.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I think the problem is you know, the smile is trouble.
Speaker 2: So whether you're going to take the smile as like funny humor trouble or like I'm really coming for your girl trouble is really up to the man watching it.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, I think what I said on the show was that I forget exactly what I said, So I'm not going to go into but I was like, a lot of great girls have boyfriends, like, hopefully there's one out there that is single, Like I'm looking for single girls. A boyfriend a husband is an unnecessary obstacle that I don't like to deal with.
Speaker 3: But what if Page and Craig broke up? So they broke up, is it like guy code that you can't go after her?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would say that would be proper bro code, So you.
Speaker 3: Couldn't go after Lindsay, well, we're not just following bro code.
Speaker 2: We're following like Jesse code. What would Jesse do? What would Jesse Solomon do?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jesse Solomon has bro code.
Speaker 2: Okay, so does broke Because Ciara and West were just in a situationship supposedly and they weren't in an actual relationship. Do you think what if you got to summer, if you got to the house this year and you started forming a connection with her, would that break bro code.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to speak to like the West and Sierra situation, but I will say that if a friend of mine was dating a girl and he was still a friend of mine that I cared about, I would one hundred percent of the time have a conversation with him prior to going for that girl, because losing that friendship is not worth the potential relationship unless I'm like, I'm gonna marry this girl and I what this says.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's like undeniable chemistry, Like that's hard to fight, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in that case, I'd be like, listen, I'm gonna take.
Speaker 3: Her out on a date, or like, yeah, you asked her a blessing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like you just you just massage the situation accordingly.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Do you think that he's still into her.
Speaker 5: Talking about Western Sierra again, Yes, we are. Yeah. I think there probably there's still some attraction there on both sides, but I think they're both probably over it and don't want to like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I hope they remain good friends through all that. Now, this is a fan question, and they said that there's season two curse on that show. They're saying, I'm not aware of this season two curse, but a lot of fans are saying that as season two curse, where you are loved your first season and then your second season you get a lot of shit. Now, I don't know if this is true, but are you prepared for that? And how are you going to try to avoid it? Or do you give too shit?
Speaker 5: I'll just say that I try not to get too high when things are good, and I try not to get too low when things are bad. I think fan reactions are cyclical, and people will love you one minute and hate you the next.
Speaker 3: You're as good as this week's episode. I always say, people like you one episode, they hate you the next.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm fully prepared for people to hate me again. I don't want that to happen.
Speaker 3: But do you I'm used to it. Do you live in the comment section and when you go into filming now that you're going in the second you take those comments and be a lot of people do a lot of people do? And it's like, oh god, people are saying I'm being too mean, or people are saying I'm too soft or whatever. Do you take that hate and or do you just like forget it.
Speaker 5: I'm just going Yeah. My take on it is like the human brain is not meant to read negative things about yourself on the Internet, so I try to stay away from it as much as possible. The only issue is when you like collaborate on something with Bravo and people are like commenting on those things, being like this guy's will you lose her? And he's not even attractive and I don't like and I'm just like ooh, yeah, like this comes into my notifications, whether I wanted it to or Yeah.
Speaker 3: That does not feel well.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, so early on, like I tried to get a pulse of like what people were saying, but I really don't go digging in the comments anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me either. And can I ask a question?
Speaker 2: This is just about the specifics of Summer House on Friday nights. I noticed there's always one person hosting that dinner?
Speaker 3: Is the rule?
Speaker 2: You either have to cook or pay someone to come set up the dinner?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 2: And is it always somebody else each week? Do you guys draw it out of a hat? Like how is this schedule decided?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's there's no hard and fast rule. I think It's kind of just comes naturally. Like if we want to cook, we'll cook. If we want to set up a fancy dinner, like if your page, you're obviously not going to cook, so.
Speaker 3: Would you cook?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I actually cooked a lot of meals for the house. I can. I can find my way around the kitchen.
Speaker 3: Did you hear that? Girls? Yeah, is a huge plus. You're going to be getting some nudes soon from some of the Speaking of nudes, do you get nudes sent to you all the time time?
Speaker 5: Yeah, just from you too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go into your ninety nine plus that I'm in there somewhere is kidding. Oh my gosh. Well, I know. We we got an end, and we got an ended on that for sure. Now we have one last question. You could start one bench one and cut one West, Carl and Kyle. What does start one mean?
Speaker 4: Like it's a sports analogy.
Speaker 5: I'm obviously not going to cut any of my boys, Okay, but yeah, I don't know. I refuse to answer.
Speaker 3: I didn't even say who you're who you're going to start, and who you're gonna bench. You don't have to.
Speaker 5: Cut, obviously, everybody knows West is my best eieest, So I'll start west.
Speaker 3: And then who you mentioned.
Speaker 5: M I see you, and I'm not going to fall for it because if I tell you who I'm I'm binging, then that says who I'm benching or cutting.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want to give anything away, clearly, all right, he's not giving us any additional crumbs.
Speaker 3: But and he's gonna bench ask for that bad song.
Speaker 2: Listen, I benched myself still I have PTSD from that song. But thank you so much for joining us. Is there any website or information that you want to share or plug on the twat seat or just really hot girls signed?
Speaker 3: My damns?
Speaker 5: Yeah, My Instagram's Jesse Saws and Let's be Friends.
Speaker 3: Hinge that's his Hinge profile. Let's be friends, Let's be friends. That's where it all starts.
Speaker 5: Guys, I feel like a freaking ninja, just like dodging all these.
Speaker 3: Did you not know you were coming on the twat seat? That's why it is. By the way, we're not it's not twats like we're twats. It's twat, our abbreviation for to teas in a pod comes out to twat ah. But I mean we are t TWT twat.
Speaker 5: I went on a business podcast last week and I thought it was just about business and career and whatever. But then he started asking me about money and my money and all these different things, and I was super unprepared, Like, you didn't do your research on this podcast. I was like, I thought it was a business podcast, So I guess I should have known that you guys would want the taping hot tea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we got it. It was we got it. We got got it. Now we don't always need the dirt. We just like I think you gave out a lot of great information about to help people out with their you know, getting cancer checked, and very brave to show share your story with.
Speaker 2: The world, and we're excited to see you this coming up summer. Thank you so much for joining me.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 5: Thank you guys for having me. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Bye.