Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty Armstrong and Getty and he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: Hey there, it's a good Friday. What does that mean? It means a lot, even if you're not.
Speaker 1: What you would call is yourself a Christian?
Speaker 2: If even if you don't like identify as a Christian, it means a lot because it has been the dominant influencer of Western culture for two thousand years. And we can talk about that coming up a little bit later. I learned this from Tom Holland in his book Dominion, but super super interesting, So I hope he can stick around even if you're not religious.
Speaker 1: For me, it was a real slapping my forehead and saying, oh my gosh, how have I not recognize this moment in hearing some of this just terrific. I hope you can stay tuned.
Speaker 2: But first, before we move forward, we must look back fondly at the week that was. It's cowl clips of the week.
Speaker 1: Yes, where we are?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Who's there?
Speaker 4: No king?
Speaker 1: Do it? Is there any decision in particular you disagree with?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I would start with, I've given our boys dolls. We're recognizing what it is to ultimately deconstruct all these gender roles and ultimately be human.
Speaker 1: Here, Sean, you know, forgive me. This is embarrassing.
Speaker 5: We are systematically dismantling the regime's ability to threaten America.
Speaker 1: The blood warning from Iran. Any American troops invading would be set on fire.
Speaker 2: We're going to bring them back to the Stone Ages where they belong.
Speaker 1: President Trump doesn't bluff and he does not back down. You can ask Kamanian about that. Go through the strait and just take it, protect it. This is not aw war. We will not be drawn into the conflict. Docthors Jackson, notwithstanding you know you had sort of an idiot ag and coming along on this, I wouldn't say that because we have cases in front of the court. So Joe, well put and lift off. The crew of Artemis two now bound for the Moon.
Speaker 2: You'll go deeper into space than any human has ever gone before.
Speaker 1: Well, going back.
Speaker 2: To the second Moon.
Speaker 6: That's why new questions about Tiger Woods's future.
Speaker 1: After the fifteen time major champion was arrested, he was sweating profusely. His movements were lesargic and slow. Mister Woods, did you hang out down here with us?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was stalking the president. Well speak. Do you know I have a fear of German sausages. I always fear the worst. It's clips of the good stuff in there.
Speaker 2: So did you know? I did not know until just two minutes ago when I read this The Civil Rights movement protested heavily the moon landing in June of nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I did not know this. Yeah, I can picture Eldridge Cleaver was it leading a big protest in uh Houston.
Speaker 2: I think this is after Martin Luther King Junior had died if you know your history, because he was killed in April fourth. Tomorrow's the anniversary nineteen six. This is nineteen sixty nine, June when we landed men on the moon. But Ralph Abernathy, who's one of the closest advisors in right hand men to Martin Luther King Jr. Led a protest with about five hundred mostly African American protesters about how we're spending all this money on going to the moon while people are still.
Speaker 1: Hungry, et cetera, et cetera. Yeah, I wonder if that's what I'm picturing. Yeah, the money should be spent in the cities, not on the moon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's a number of problems with that. There will always be hungry people. So if you're going to go with that sort of logic, he can't ever do anything as long as anybody's hungry. All of these various programs that you want to throw money at to try to eliminate hunger seems to have only increased it in certain segments of society or made.
Speaker 1: Things trained as graft. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then you also have I saw this yesterday somebody who's making this sort of argument for present day with the NASA launch of Artemis two and all that that, with the we spend twenty billion dollars in our space program, and somebody wisely pointed out, yeah, but we spend and I forget what the number was, three quarters of a trillion dollars on various aid programs.
Speaker 1: In the United States. I mean it's not even close.
Speaker 2: I mean it's a drop in the bucket where we're spending on NAT's complained compared to for his tax transfers to try to help out people who don't have enough of this or that.
Speaker 1: But a lot of people would hear that argument say wow, yeah, yeah, So it's actually both the false choice uh uh fallacy and it's just the mathing right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The tweet, and I don't remember who, was from some lefty, well known lefty. The tweet was billions for the space program and pennies.
Speaker 1: For the hungry.
Speaker 2: And the response by somebody who knows the numbers was or twenty billion for space program in like three quarters of a trillion.
Speaker 1: For the hungry.
Speaker 2: But you know, you do you yeah, But that sort of thing works.
Speaker 1: It works all the time on a lot of people. That's why democracy doesn't work. It's it never worked. It can't work. We need to restrict voting to landed white wow, and every other color, males and females, anybody with a job, anybody who pays taxes. You gotta pay more in taxes than you get out of it to be allowed to vote. I'll be a fascist. Go ahead, I'm a fascist. Well, goose, step right on out of here.
Speaker 2: We had a little clip in there of Gavin Newsom's wife talking about how she reads to her kids. If you didn't hear that, we did it earlier in the show.
Speaker 1: It's really really insufferable. Good lord.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that whole point of view.
Speaker 1: Changes the male protagonist to female, so her children realize that girls can do things too, because it's the Middle Ages or even nineteen fifty.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about, She's a reading person, Tom Sawyer to her kids? Does she make it, Tina Sawyer, so that they know that girls can also make rafts and travel around with former slaves.
Speaker 1: Do friends into painting their fence? Yeah, go ahead and play the clip, Michael. I have a comment.
Speaker 3: What I've done with both my daughters and my sons is if I'm reading a book and the protagonist is a male, I just change the heat to as she and it just normalizes for my sons. In particularly, it's not even I don't even just do it.
Speaker 1: For my girls.
Speaker 3: I do it for my sons because I want them to see that women can be the center of a story, that women matter, that women are interesting.
Speaker 1: Because there are never books, TV shows, movies.
Speaker 2: Anything where women in real life where women are the center of the story just never happens.
Speaker 1: Right, What are you talking about, you crazy person? Two things I never bring up, like family or children of politicians unless they make them fair game. It's like the rules a cross examination in a courtroom. I fear for those boys, and I hope they are okay to be constantly hammered with the message that I mean. The unspoken message is, I'm not going to tell you about boys who are heroic or do things, or are adventurous, because it's much more important that you learn this. There's an unspoken message there. Well, so I give you a couple of paragraphs about but I'll bet you can guess what I'm mean.
Speaker 2: She's doing to her kids what she believes the world is doing to women but hasn't been for like centuries.
Speaker 1: Right, right, And then my second thought about it, and I think I said this on just a segment that only goes out to around the radio ranch locally. Her deal is, I believe, Number one, she's got that progressive self, a grandizing look how enlightened I am thing twenty four to seven she's That's what she gets up in the morning to do, is to make herself look enlightened. And secondly, because she operates in the rarefied air of the very very wealthy Napa Valley types and the rarefied air of the very very powerful Sacramento political class, she has no idea what normal people think or do or how we live. She's guessing she's heard things about how the unwashed masses behave and what they think the poor bigoted, you know, racist woman hating scum. I mean, it's like she took her kids on that zoo trip to the Red States so they could see Hayden racism and bigotry. It's like, sweetheart, I've lived in the Red States. I love. It's fine.
Speaker 2: It's not what you're picturing from your mountaintop in Healsburg. Well, and then she's got another clip, is her She gives her boys dolls so that they can learn about nurturing and whatever. And so apparently that's her, never having had the experience a lot of us have where if you let like some boys and girls run wild in a room full of toys, the girls pick up the dolls and the boys pick up the dump trucks. Almost entirely, they just do. We got to deconstruct gender roles. Jack not a social construct. Nobody told the little my son when he was three, only pick up the bulldozers. Boys don't nurture children, all right, now, go get the bulldozer and the oppostion to the girls pick up the doll.
Speaker 1: Girls only take care of babies.
Speaker 2: No, they just naturally do that because there is a difference between the genders and were designed a certain way by evolution.
Speaker 1: And I threw in, go ahead and play with the doll, because you'll never be at the center of any adventure or story. I made sure my girls do that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I've given our boys dolls. Even if they tear that off, I've given them dolls to learn that care and caregiving is not just an activity that's reserved for women, but that it's also an activity that is a responsibility of men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she is a dedicated adherent to postmodernism critical theory. She's not nearly as smart as she thinks she is. Or you are so wildly lacking an insight, dear, you live in a world that the world you imagine is nothing like the world that actually exists.
Speaker 7: That's a great question.
Speaker 1: Well, it was a statement.
Speaker 2: So, as Mark Cowperan's always pointing out, there is no scrutiny like running for president scrutiny. I mean, you can be governor, you can do all kinds senator, you can do all kinds of things. And people are like looking for the appo. But it's nothing even close to like when you're in it for president. There's going to be stuff that she has said on camera, on video, tweeted out, written about over her ear. It's going to come out if he actually makes it to presidential GANDID that he is really going to struggle to deal with. I mean, because this is this is fifty year old her. What was twenty five year old her.
Speaker 1: Saying, honestly, it's imp it's possible that it was none of this crap because she hadn't been indoctrinated into critical station point. She might have been a normal person when she was twenty five. That's possible. Yeah. Wow, Okay, we got a lot more on the way. Stay here.
Speaker 4: I needed a place in NYC to nap, so I looked up on Reddit where to napp and it was like all these things being like there's one secret room in this library that if you go at these hours, the guards aren't there. Until I read the best idea ever, which I did. I went to the movie theater, paid fifteen dollars for a ticket and slept in the recliner seats during the movie, popped in my earbuds, put on my beanie and I had one of the best naps of my life.
Speaker 1: That is a.
Speaker 2: Great idea, a reddit that lets you know all the good places you could nap. It reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where they were quizzing each other, like George Costanzo could tell you the closest public restroom, give me a spot, you know, twenty third and ninth, the Barnes and Noble bookstore. You know, just where people go to a public restroom. There need to be you know, Reddit things like that.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Yeah, that is I take a quick nap. Hey, this is apropos nothing. I wanted to squeeze it in. I mentioned it hours ago, but Mike and Missouri formerly Arkansas wrote, it's a really interesting note. We were talking about the Duggers and how that thing kind of fell apart and their problems in child molest station.
Speaker 2: Set that briefly because I'm not sure I even remember. Weren't they held up as something great by everybody for a.
Speaker 1: While reality show? That yeah, tons of the reality show, though.
Speaker 2: I think they became famous pre reality show because they had like, what eighteen kids or something. Obviously that gets a lot of attention. And they're supposed to be this just fantastic family that cared so much about this and that. Then there's reality ship. But then we found out there was a pretty ugly underbelly.
Speaker 1: Is that what happened? Yeah, Yeah, there's some some sickness definitely going on, including dad. I believe it was. But anyway, let me just read some of this. I have many thoughts on the Dugger news since I knew both the Duggers and Caldwell families, the ones involved in the latest scandal. I'd been to both of their churches homes and was part of the same cultish homeschool group with my kids.
Speaker 2: Right and my family never Yeah, that was part of the angle of lifting it up in the beginning was it was homeschool, very religious.
Speaker 1: And then he says he obviously has no sympathy for some of the bad things that were done, but he has a lot of sympathy for the family in general when it comes to the weirdness of fame and media twisting and exploit exploitation of it. And most of them are actually doing quite well, he says, But they're doing far better than I think could be expected based on the weirdness of fame they received as a large family that was selected for a show that made them rock stars overnight to homeschoolers, and objects of hate and scorn to a lot of the population. Just the small amount of tension attention I got from being a Dugger adjacent freaked me out a bit. We rented a home from them that was on the show often that Josh and Anna previously lived in, had randos pretend to run out of gas, come to my door regularly hoping to meet a Dugger, or stand out in the street taking pictures of my kids playing in the yard, even people becoming our friends to fish for Dugger info, elite to gossip sites about the Duggers. I finally moved us from that house when pictures of my kids were on an anti Dugger website where psychos make threats all the time. You know, I wrote back to Mike. Actually, I said, it's really interesting and troubling. Fame is a curse.
Speaker 2: The fact that so many people seek it is well dumb, yeah, or just they don't think about it or don't get it. Fame is a her that goes along with being successful at a visible job. I will I will put that as my my sentence to be engraved in granite. Why do so many people want to be famous? It's just a wanting too much of one level of Maslow's hierarchy of needs, the like belongingness or yeah, they want to be celebrated, they want to be admired.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, Yeah, yep, they just and it's not dumb. That was a bad choice at words. They haven't reckoned with her, haven't heard about the really weird side of fame. And there's a lot of it, not just that stuff, but any Hollywood star, any you know, sports star would tell you, I'm never sure if I'm actually friends with somebody, or they just want to drop my name or they want something from me, you know. Among among other problems, it's.
Speaker 2: Good Friday, maybe the most important day in the history of Western civilization.
Speaker 1: Whether you're religious or not. Talk about that coming up stair, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: You are Christian, whether you know it or not. Actually you're Christian, even if you're Muslim or Jewish, even if you're an atheist. According to Tom Holland, who wrote the book Dominion, and he is a historian, and we talked about this fair amount a couple months ago he himself, I don't believe is I'm pretty sure he's not a believer himself.
Speaker 1: So you don't need to.
Speaker 2: As Christopher Hitchens used to say, you read some of these books and they sneak Jesus in through the back door, like they make all those arguments, and all of a suddenly they gotcha. Now you're stuck believing Jesus as a savior. That's not what Tom Holland is up to. He's just making the point that the crucifixion of Jesus is so important to Western society and the way that we look at the world that we all really are. The main dominating philosophy of Western society is Christian, and it is a Christian philosophy. So that's what happened on this This is Good Friday. So in case you're for some reason not raised in a way that you would know this. This is the day historically that Jesus was crucified. Then he discovered in an empty tomb Sunday three days from now, that's Easter Sunday.
Speaker 1: That's the way that works. Then appeared to his followers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what does Tom Holland mean by that? What was the big philosophy thing there and he started or these videos started making the round. This is after AOC she was over there in Germany at whatever conference thing they had going on there, and she mocked the idea of Western civilization being a thing. And then there's somebody else that made a similar comment or whatever, and the pushback, Yeah, there is something called Western civilization. And Tom Holland had written this book Dominion, about specifically how it comes out of the Crucifixion. He makes the argument that the cross is the most powerful symbol probably in the history of the world, for the amount of time that is had endured and had a meaning, and that previous two Jesus and the whole story of the Crucifixion, mankind had a very brute the strong.
Speaker 1: What is that saying?
Speaker 2: You're always using the strong do what they can, the week do to what they muster. Essentially, Yeah, strong do whatever they want and the week do what they will.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: And everybody was perfectly okay with that. They just thought that that was everybody's lot in life. That's the way it should be.
Speaker 1: I always.
Speaker 2: Remember, because I was confused by this saying from Bin Lawden. After nine to eleven there was this thing that went around with Ben lat and talking about how when two people see, when people see two horses fighting, they root for the strong horse when they see one horse is winning. And I always thought, no, I don't, and I don't think most people do.
Speaker 1: That is the Western philosophy, in that we tend to.
Speaker 2: If we see somebody strong brutalizing somebody weak, we're horrified by it.
Speaker 1: That is a new way to look at the world.
Speaker 2: Coming out of the Crucifixion of Jesus two thousand some years ago, in that the Crucifixion, crucifying people was a way for the Roman state, and this sort of thing had existed forever and still exists some places in the world, showing we're in charge.
Speaker 1: We the Romans are in charge.
Speaker 2: We make the rules, and this will what will happen to you if you disobey the rules. And so they would crucify people, which it was a horribly painful way to die, and they would.
Speaker 1: You were torturing them to death right of course, many hours here.
Speaker 2: And they would do it in public and leave those crosses hanging up on the outskirts of all the towns. So everybody, no, this is what happens if you crosses, and for whatever reason I guess, I guess just human nature. People were kind of well, you know, he had it coming. He was a thief, or he was in a you know, whatever the crime was, you went against the Romans. Tom Holland in his book he uses the example all the time of Caesar went up north into Europe, slaughtered a million people and came back a hero for having done that. Who would think in them, you know, in the Western civilization modern era hold that up as a great thing because you had a more powerful army, you went and slaughtered a million innocent people. Right, nobody would have hold that up, but that was that was the belief system of again, of human nature. You know, see kids and what bullies will do if somebody doesn't intervene, they'll just take charge. But the idea, well, the weak had it coming. The stronger came along. We root for the we root for the strong horse Caesar in our civilization that has better weapons, and the weak had to come.
Speaker 1: And they deserve that for being weak. You deserve it for being weak.
Speaker 2: We've all known people like that who kind of feel like kids that get picked on, well, they kind of have it coming because they're weak, which is just the Yeah, yeah, it's just a disgusting idea. Well, the whole the weakest of the week, Jesus being crucified, being being resurrected, and then being held up of here is the weakest. Here's the lowest rising up against the most powerful, being a symbol of you know, the downtrodden have reasons to be respected and honored and valued in the same way that the powerful.
Speaker 1: Do, which was a completely new notion. Yeah, I was gonna say, and it's I happen to come across this from Galatians, that there's neither Jew nor Greek, slave, nor free male nor female when it comes to salvation. And without that notion, we hold.
Speaker 2: These truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal could not have been written. Nobody would have ever said that pre Christianity, very Christian notion. Tom Holland makes that specific point in his book about the Declaration of Independence. Yeah, and he doesn't the history in Tom Holland does a much better job of describing it in the book. If you want to read a thousand page book, or just check out any of his YouTube videos.
Speaker 1: There's a million of them describing.
Speaker 2: This whole philosophy that was brand new upon the world, the idea that the weak should be valued every bit.
Speaker 1: As much as the strong, well and equally American is the notion that Christianity screwed this up over and over again, because we're human beings. We screw everything up. But the notion that there is the Kingdom of God, then there's the kingdom on earth. The secular should not profane the sacred, and the sacred need not worry about the secular. That's obviously a very non Islamic way to look at the world too, but that absolutely informs our constitution. And you know that came straight out of the New Testament. Render un a Caesar, what is Caesar's under God? What is God's Yeah?
Speaker 2: And he actually talks a fair amount about Nietzschee and who more or less had the view of the strong get to do what they want and the week should suffer for being weak. That Hitler latched onto with that same sort of belief and just sharing the word the powerful and.
Speaker 1: Look at the.
Speaker 2: Whether you're handicapped or whatever your problem is, you're weak and you should be dispensed with, which is not the Christian view of things.
Speaker 1: Hitler actually thought he had a duty to mankind to eliminate, certainly to the German people. Yeah, absolutely, yeah, to eliminate to to its strengthen the herd in general. I just I think that example of Caesar is so interesting. There is no.
Speaker 2: Is there anywhere on Earth where you could still do that. Maybe there are some I don't know, I don't even want to mention any places, but maybe there are some places on Earth where you would still go out and slaughter the neighborhood village. And because you could do that, you're held up as Yeah, that's awesome, good for you. Those weak people, they haven't coming. That is definitely not a Western civ way of looking at things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nigeria right now, yesterday, we would all be horrified by that. Yeah. Yeah, I don't care what your political cause is. You wiped out the suburb next door. I mean, the entire country would turn a good against that person's cause, no matter how good it might be. Yeah, it's horrible.
Speaker 2: And so Holland says as a historian that that is the dominant philosophy on Earth for a couple thousand years, and we're all, oh, it's kind of like the fish don't know they are wet because we're swimming in that Christian view of the week versus strong and everything like that.
Speaker 1: We're just so used to it. People.
Speaker 2: You can be atheists, you can think Christianity is dumb and whatever you want to think. You're still living in a Christian world.
Speaker 1: As you've pointed out more than once, it's sometimes atheists who most have vehemently espouse the idea that we must help the downtrodden, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, And.
Speaker 2: She makes that point that the woke are Christian whether they know it or not, and it would probably really make them mad.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Can I end on this note? Horse fights?
Speaker 2: Horse fights, right, You're putting horses together to fight, would be like dogfights, same sort of thing. And when you see the big tough dog tearing apart the little dog, you think, yeah, tear that week one apart. That's a different way of looking at the world. Yes, then we've been doing in Western civilis for a couple of thousand.
Speaker 1: Years, and that point of view would be manifest in a very very different form of government Tror, of course, which is Islamism Shariah, which is why I'm so vehemently against it. It's and its incursions into the West.
Speaker 2: It's interesting to me. I did go to a church every Sunday as a kid for many, many, many years. So where I go where the Western civilization philosophy got into me?
Speaker 1: I don't even know.
Speaker 2: If I had to come through the church. It might could have come through my parents or grandparents or friends whatever. No, no, no, you don't pick on little kids. That's that is the weakest thing you could do, is to pick on somebody who's weaker than.
Speaker 1: You, right, That is that is an incredible lack of character.
Speaker 2: That's the opposite of look at the tough dog, destroy the little dog. The little dog had it coming. And I mean that is a monumental change in philosophy. And that's what today Good Friday symbolizes. According to Tom Holland m.
Speaker 1: That is a really interesting, great book. Ye, it's it's.
Speaker 2: So troubling to think that that was the dominant philosophy for so long and could be again.
Speaker 1: If we can't hang out of this. I certainly don't want to offend anybody's religious beliefs, but I would say the history mankind would suggest that it's almost certainly going to be the brutality again unless we defend enlightenment. It needs to be defended. It's not the net back to the OFFICI doesn't know what's what. It's not the natural state of mankind. It's a miracle. Fight for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good stuff, we'll finish strong next.
Speaker 1: But listen to this.
Speaker 5: Hershey and I said they will soon go back to using chocolate for their Reese's products. This raise the way more questions than it answer.
Speaker 1: No kidding.
Speaker 2: Everyone about to give their kid an Easter basket full of Reess is like great timing?
Speaker 1: What no kidding? What is our what is? What is it?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: You don't want to know? Apparently not. Well, it's like cheese whizz or whatever is pasteurized cheese food. I mean it's look, we came up with it in the lab. It looks like chocolate. It tastes more or less like chocolate, just to eat it. So so go ahead, I was gonna say. Another humorist but not making jokes. Greg Guttfeldt took on one of our favorite topics lately, the Go Go power couple from California. The newsoms see what he had to say.
Speaker 7: Here's the voices to stand out and speak out when they see pain and suffering and bullying and racism and misogyny around them. I am a truth seeker and they need to know the truth.
Speaker 1: They need to know the truth what that Their mom is just as fully is their dad.
Speaker 5: Hey mom, Hey mom, can we go to Disney World? No, kids, We're off to shame white people in Alabama. These two are not a power couple. They're just a better looking version of Jim and Tammy fay Baker Shelf, promoting egotists who gained the system by seizing control of it. And the scariest part is this is the best the DEM's got.
Speaker 1: Everybody's latched onto that on the right now his will yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: That might keep him from running. It could, and he might not even tell. He might not even be honest with his own wife about why he decides not drying because he can say I just decided I didn't want to put the kids through it, not because I found out there a lot a lot of stuff you've said over the years, and I'm gonna have to answer for it and ain't gonna be Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, honey, you know the part of the Democratic Party the ninety percent of Americans say they hate, uh, you're it.
Speaker 2: You're that, you're like you have become already the symbol of it.
Speaker 1: Love you, babe, But yeah, all those things, that's that's what you say all the time.
Speaker 2: You're the queen of the part of the party that Bill Maher and others say keeps us from winning elections.
Speaker 1: Yes, I wonder, given the the the sexual fever that egomaniacs have for getting to the White House, it could leads you to you know, we all rationalize things all day long. But I wonder can he rationalize away having his wife just become a national laughing stock saying no, no, no, I'll call them out. I'll say she's not the candidate I am, and that'll stop it. Because he's so I mean, I often say, like a seventeen year old is lustful for the gentle touch of a woman. I just I wonder whether he can put aside.
Speaker 2: That would not work, That would not work, That would not work. I mean, it might work if you had a spouse who you know, had some baggage. But she's not political. She says, you know, hey, I'm the president, but she she is going to be uh we're running you know, as co presidents.
Speaker 1: She's going to be that type. Well, not only that, but she believes she's on a whatever the secular equivalent of a sacred mission is, She's on a sacred mission to spread her philosophy to everyone. So she's not going to want to let him back out. She's gonna be like, no, We're gonna fight for what we believe, which is woke nonsense. Hey kids, it's that time again.
Speaker 4: With Armstrong and Buddy.
Speaker 2: Here's your oath for final thoughts, Joe Getty, let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap up the day of the week.
Speaker 1: Mike Lenge Low lead us off. Which final thought?
Speaker 6: All right, this is for adults that are going to an Easter egg hunt. Let the little kids get the eggs. Do not knock the little kids over. You're an adult, Yeah, I've seen it with my own eyes.
Speaker 1: Wow, they're little Osama bin Laden's, aren't they the strong Horse, ETCETERA Katie Green or a Steam Newswoman.
Speaker 2: As a final thought, Katie, I would love to hear Gavin and Jennifer like in just a slight disagreement going back and forth.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, And then he would try to make a point and she'd go m passive, aggressive, hell is what I'm missing. Yeah yeah, Jack.
Speaker 2: A final thought for us has a good reminder, Michael. After all of my Western civilization Christianity values the week stuff earlier this hour. I was the MC of a giant Easter egg hunt one time, and watching moms push down little kids to get more candy for their own kid was one of the most horrible things I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it was horrible, Katie. It was a radio promotion.
Speaker 2: Mom's just like elbowing down little kids so they could get ridiculous amounts of candy. I mean, more than you could ever need in your life though.
Speaker 1: How humans actually are illustrated right there? My final thought is two words long, go Eline. I fighting Line Eye in the final four plane Saturday night, maybe in the National Championship game on Monday, Monday. Monday, yeah, Monday. And if they win, that will reflect well on me and make me cooler as an individual.
Speaker 2: And if they lose, will we get some sort of sto sports or a stupid waste of time screed? Uh? Probably yeah yeah, armstrong and giddy wrapping of but other grueling for our work day.
Speaker 1: I got a worthless degree from them forty years ago. So many people to think so.
Speaker 2: A little time, Good Armstrong, Giddy dot com, God bless America. I'm strong and getty a.
Speaker 1: Bill Clinton. I've been working on this should have paid less attention to song and more attention to jong ill and because it rhymes, it's more powerful. I don't. Oh, clearly everybody knows that.
Speaker 2: Get the podcast on
Speaker 6: Fine A great Friday, you, Mother, Armstrong and Gaddy