Speaker 1: Elvis Durant phone tap.
Speaker 2: So much going on today, I think it's time for another Michael Oppenheimer phone tap. Dear Elvis, My father is an old school Italian man who thinks everyone's trying to rob him when they tell him to refinance his mortgage. So why don't you have Michael Oppenheimer pretend to be a lender call him up, tell him he's ready to refinance his house. You'll probably have to bleep out most of the conversation, but it will be funny. This comes to us from Gary. Michael Oppenheimer now is on the phone phone tapping Gary's dad.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, mister Negro please, mister Negro, yes, is more like mister Hi.
Speaker 1: This is mister Michael Abenheimer with the Bender and Fender lender company. How are you doing today, sir, mister Michael Oppenheimer.
Speaker 3: No, I'm all set.
Speaker 1: We'd like you to refinance your mortgage at this time. No no, no, no no, would you be sure?
Speaker 3: No? Would you know?
Speaker 1: Would you let me finish?
Speaker 3: No? No?
Speaker 1: Would you got?
Speaker 3: I got no call?
Speaker 1: Excuse you?
Speaker 3: I got that? No call on? How you people get my number?
Speaker 1: What's the no call?
Speaker 3: No call?
Speaker 1: No call? Yeah, what's that.
Speaker 3: I'm good, look at look, I'm all straight on my mortgage. Right.
Speaker 1: Oh no you're not because oh yes, this is mister Michael Aban. I'm with the Bender and Fender lender company. How are you doing today, sir?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, no, we can offer.
Speaker 1: You a thirty year fixed for your mortgage if you like.
Speaker 3: I'm all that with my mortgage.
Speaker 1: No, you're not not, according to our records.
Speaker 3: Where do you get my records? Who are you to check my records?
Speaker 1: Okay, we understand you own a.
Speaker 3: Home, sir, Yeah, I own it. That's right.
Speaker 1: Okay. Now which company you with?
Speaker 3: My wife takes care all that?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, right now, we'll give you zero percent for six months if you.
Speaker 3: Look at a bout sir.
Speaker 1: Excuse you. I this is mister Michael.
Speaker 3: Who are you? Who are you to check my luggage?
Speaker 1: This is mister Michael Evanheimon with Bender and Fender, your favorite lenders?
Speaker 3: Yourself? All right, listen you look at the ball.
Speaker 1: And sir, we lend.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: Have you many large purchases?
Speaker 3: No? No, what do you give us? What I bought? Give me give me your phone number, give me your address.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, sir, there's no here's my excuse me. There's no need to get crazy.
Speaker 3: Your harass, sir.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful day here at Bender and Fender.
Speaker 3: Are you to check my credit?
Speaker 1: This is mister Michael Oppenheimer.
Speaker 3: Is Michael Appenhammer. Let me tell you something? Let me where are you now? You local? Are you close by?
Speaker 1: We're in Santa Barbara, California.
Speaker 3: Sir, Well you'll make a get out there and I'll come out to meet you personally. All right.
Speaker 1: This is mister Michael up and Harmer with the Bender.
Speaker 3: And Michael Vanheimer whoever he is.
Speaker 1: And you're on a list?
Speaker 3: Let mean you're I got you got ma an list?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Watch, I don't put.
Speaker 1: You on my list, A no call list.
Speaker 3: Yeah I am. I want to know how you got my number?
Speaker 1: I have here on no no call list, which supersedes the list that you're on.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna you to tell me I'm a risk on my mortgage? So why tell you my mortgage?
Speaker 1: We could sign you up right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sign this up. I got something for you to sign up. Are you local? Are you close by? I'm me in person right now, sir.
Speaker 1: I'm not here to pick a fight.
Speaker 3: Michael, I am I'm here to pick a fight. Now you're harassed me on the phone.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm mister Michael Oppenheimer.
Speaker 3: I don't give a about mister Michael Oppenheimer. You know what you can do my ass. Don't call back here again.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna no, you're.
Speaker 3: Not give me your phone number. I'm what's your name.
Speaker 1: Mister Michael Oppenheimer? O P P E N.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know how to spell? Are you and Michael Uppenheimer?
Speaker 1: That is with the Bender n Fender Lender company?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Fender Vender be. I don't need you. If I want money, I'll go to my friend. He's a shylock, mister Michael, I remember you, mister.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, sir, I'm calling as a currency today because.
Speaker 3: No, I don't need no from you or anybody else. Okay, sir, I'm gonna track your number down. Whoever can just give.
Speaker 1: You my phone number one hundred two four two zero one hundred. This is scary Jones. You assume Gary asked us to play a phone tap on.
Speaker 3: Holy and you make me curse like that.
Speaker 1: This table was pre recorded with permission granted
Speaker 2: By Dan Phono tab Elvis Duran in the Morning Show