Speaker 1: It's another jewbile phone frames on the twenties. Hi, this is This is Candace. Can I help you?
Speaker 2: My name is Peagins and I would like to lodge a complaint. Can I speak to your manager?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, I'm well. HiPE.
Speaker 1: I hope you're well.
Speaker 3: I'm the manager.
Speaker 1: I'm not well. Can I speak to the manager. I'm the manager.
Speaker 3: I'm happy to hello you.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I got the manage your one. What's you name again, Candace? Candice?
Speaker 2: I have a complaint and I would like to lodge it right now, no problem. How your restaurant ruined my life?
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that.
Speaker 3: Can you provide me some details?
Speaker 2: Yes, I can provide you details of how your restaurant completely ruined my life. I may not recover from what happened to me while I was at your restaurant, and we need to figure out how to make this better.
Speaker 1: Because I'm very upset, obviously. I hope you can pick up on that. Are you picking up on the back that I'm upset? Are you picking up when I'm putting down? Because when I'm putting it down is a whole lot.
Speaker 3: I'm upset I'm picking it up in order to help you, I need some context. Oh okay, I can't help you if I don't know exactly what you're referring to.
Speaker 2: I want your server named Julio fired right away, and I need to be compensated for the damage cost.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just need to know why I should fire one of my best servers. And exactly what Dan you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you. I'll tell you. So.
Speaker 2: I was in there the other night dining with my girlfriend. Your sake was very good. It was delicious, actually very perfectly cooked.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Yeah, perfectly cooked. But that's not going to make up for the fact that you ruin my life.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, I would love to help you. I have a little bit of a line for me, so if I could just get the details, I'll give them to you. Then I could maybe talk to Julio.
Speaker 1: And see, I will give them to you.
Speaker 2: I was in there the other night for a romantic dinner with my girlfriend m and who was my waiter, Julio? Exactly do I have to say much more?
Speaker 3: And I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I was planning on proposing to my girlfriend that night and making her my fiance.
Speaker 3: Oh, congratulations.
Speaker 1: Don't congratulate me because it never happened. Not only that, but yes it is, this is Julio. It's all Julio's fault.
Speaker 2: It's your restaurant's fault, so therefore it's also kind of your fault, and it's your server, Julio's fault. Yes, she left me that night because of what happened at the restaurant.
Speaker 3: Okay, just to clarify, you asked her or you're asking was interrupted.
Speaker 2: Well, I was going to ask her, and I did not get a chance because of Julio.
Speaker 1: Right. Here's what happened, Okay.
Speaker 2: I was about to propose, and then Julio came up to introduce himself as our server, and when I looked up, I saw him, and I mean left.
Speaker 1: To be honest, he is a sexy man. So I seeded to.
Speaker 2: Tell my girlfriend that night how attractive he was, and I hit on Julio and she.
Speaker 1: Didn't like it, and she left me before I could even propose.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, let me get this straight. You are upset and complaining and taking my time right now and blaming Julio for being an attractive man that you were attracted to. But you're there with your girlfriend about to.
Speaker 1: About to propose to Julio ruined it.
Speaker 3: No, you ruined it by coming on to Julio. And actually you're the one who should be fired from this situation.
Speaker 2: Oh, Harry, I'm not sure if you've worked in this How long has you worked in the customer service industry?
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard of? Whichever, the customer is always right.
Speaker 2: Your server ruined my engagement, therefore ruining my future plans. I blended on getting married, having family, all that stuff, and now it's never going to happen because of Julio and your your.
Speaker 3: Restaurant mat Listen, the customer is right. That woman who you were with, she was right. Glad that your fiance said. No. You deserve to be alone and you deserve to be miserable. You're wallowing in your misery. You won't pull yourself out of it. Don't drag me down with you. Don't drag Julio, and do not come to my restaurant again, and do not wall here again. You know what, you're a weird Why are you laughing?
Speaker 2: I'm laughing because this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your server.
Speaker 1: Julio set you up. Actually, what I'm going to play Julio He said.
Speaker 2: You deal with a lot of weird complaints, so he wanted me to call up with the weirdest one.
Speaker 3: Oh, you don't even know. I deal with so many rare exemplates. This one definitely was the weirdest. So you got me, You got me. Good. Wake up every morning with jubile phone pranks.