Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty, arm Strong.
Speaker 2: And Getty, and he Armstrong and Getty. I wasn't going to jump back into straight politics, but I do want to get this clip on later of John Fetterman, Senator of Pennsylvania, behooded bebald u b A L d.
Speaker 1: Oh not b A L l ed.
Speaker 2: I see blasting the Democratic Party is toxic too many years of shaming and scolding men particularly. It's pretty interesting and he's right.
Speaker 1: Also Fetterman is something that he's a really intriguing guy.
Speaker 2: Also coming up, we love this every year the prop bets various things you bet on, including the over under on the link, the national anthem, among other things. What their guess is. So we'll get to that coming up in just a few fantastic and everybody's favorite crazy later lady in Pakistan trying to overthrow the government.
Speaker 1: It's an internet sensation. I don't know, this kind of funny, kind of troubling anyway. First, let's take a fond look back at the week that was, and what a week. My goodness, it's cow Clips of the week the crisis.
Speaker 3: It's here.
Speaker 2: It seems like there's a jud Kingson has slain this Whips of the Week, I'm stwani Phil saw his shadow, an atmosphereic river still pounding the West Coast, a seismic shift in the NBA, the Dallas Mavericks creating Luka doncic to the Los Angeles Lakers.
Speaker 3: On the twenty k by this week. Okay, in my pockets in cash. Okay, that's a demand to the government.
Speaker 4: The best country album Cowboy Carter Beyonce.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he's ninety country. This is about nanoparticles of decades old plastic now being found in the human body.
Speaker 5: Hey kiokd at pumps that went into the wall and it was the whole unit.
Speaker 2: I'm getting the middle of a plump. What is happening?
Speaker 1: And they created a name for that. They call them screamers.
Speaker 2: In Pennsylvania, police say one hundred thousand eggs were stolen. Two men are under arrest charged with brokering the sale of watches, jewelry, and handbags that prosecutors say were stolen by South American gangs. It was powerful military in the world.
Speaker 1: Will not be intimidated by anybody. Let alone cartels. The war on women's sports is over, President.
Speaker 2: Trump signing an executive order. Man, I just feel vindicated, Hero Verst.
Speaker 1: Foreign policy is good for trade and national security. The tariffs on Mexico and Canada are just paused. It's going to affect beer. It's going to affect your glock.
Speaker 5: US AID run by radical lunatics.
Speaker 1: Fifty thousand dollars to do let's see a transgender opera in Colombia.
Speaker 4: Thirty two thousand for a transgender comic book in Peru.
Speaker 6: Fifteen million for condumns to the Taliban.
Speaker 1: I don't want my dollars going towards this crap. But we have actually just a bowl of worms.
Speaker 3: When your government is doing you row, you fed all.
Speaker 7: Ela Musk makes unsafe cause and now he wants to create an unsafe world.
Speaker 2: We more. We have to fight this in the streets.
Speaker 1: How far are we from a kleptocracy?
Speaker 2: And I think we are there.
Speaker 5: The US will take over the Gaza strip and we will do a job with it too.
Speaker 2: Wellow it it's a remarkable idea. Look the guys, that thing has not worked. President Trump is taking it to a much higher level. Is there anything more annoying than putting a fitted sheet on a mattress. Oh god, I hate that. Shade boy, shade boy unfitted sheat please. So Super Bowl Sunday. You probably know that the halftime show is Kendrick Lamar. I don't really know his act that much. My son is really excited about that. But they asked someone about Kendrick Lamar, somebody who's a friend of his, about him singing in the halftime show, and this friend said, I think it would be reasonable to expect that Kendrick will take every advantage of having an audience with the Republican President of the United States. Oh good, Oh good? Is right?
Speaker 1: You know what, it would be awful except that the heat, the momentum is on our side. Yeah, go ahead, Kendrick, go ahead. A speaking of that, cow, I've just got a comment. The idea that Bernie Sanders, two and a half weeks after the Biden family leaves the White House, is worried about a kleptocracy all part just too sweet. Yeah, kank, God, now you're worried about people running a grift using government power. Hilarious.
Speaker 2: So for the game itself, the Chiefs are one and a half point favorites. It's been steady I think since they both won their championships. But then there's these other kind of bets you can get into. Which will happen first? A touchdown? Why did I say that with the t A touchdown? What's a touchdown? What a chick?
Speaker 1: Is that some sort of bizarre woke molesting each other? Hell? A touchdown?
Speaker 2: A touchdown? Yes, yes, Katie, what a chick?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say that a touchdown?
Speaker 2: You wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a misogynist, folks, un.
Speaker 2: There's no end evil.
Speaker 1: I've been to several Dutch towns that were very pleasant.
Speaker 2: I want you to guess on this, Katie, which will happen first? A touchdown or a Taylor Swift live shot? Which will happen first? Live to Taylor? Sir? What do you think Joe.
Speaker 1: Touchdown? One of your sad setting.
Speaker 2: I feel like they would hold off during the game. I assume they mean once the game started post kickoff? Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, Well obviously they'll show her Taylor Swift is hair sharing on her boyfriend drums. Yeah, they got it that that would be that would be malpracticed to not do that.
Speaker 4: Now they're still going to show her before even after kickoff. I guarantee it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Swift was shown eleven times during last year's Super Bowl, but I.
Speaker 1: Feel like they're going to cut that back by like, I don't know, twenty five percent.
Speaker 2: I think it'll be much less than eleven. Of course, some of it has to do with how Travis plays. I mean, if he has you know, if he catches three touchdown passes, that.
Speaker 1: Thrilled taite is when it happens, right, this is my prediction, she'll be very thrilled.
Speaker 2: Mouth open, hands on the side of her face like Macaulay Cochan he caught the ball. Yes, yes, Michael.
Speaker 5: This year, she's gonna have an outfit, a different outfit every time she's shown.
Speaker 2: That would be cool, Like she's Reaben McIntyre.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that would be brilliant.
Speaker 2: That'd be very funny, just like play it completely straight face, be completely different every single time.
Speaker 1: Just acts like nothing's happening. Right, it's just.
Speaker 2: Geene shorts and a tank top ball gown, tiarra no hat.
Speaker 1: Here's another idea for it, shows up in full Indian princess garb to honor the chiefs with the chiefs logo. Just watch fans heads.
Speaker 2: Explode, toy Hatchett, I know how gonna boy National Anthem over under one hundred and twenty and a half seconds. Now, you don't know how long that is, but comparing it to this, the over on betting on the length of the National Anthem has hit four straight Super Bowls with an over under of one hundred and nineteen seconds the last couple. So they've got because the over has won a couple of years in a row, they've lengthened it. It's John Batiste, who I really like, and he's gonna do it with his piano, and uh New York Post has bet the over because he's gonna like tinkle the ivories and stretch it out a probably longer net. He is one of those guys as a wanna be musician, I watch him do stuff like lots of stuff on YouTube or whatever, and it's like, why do I even try? I mean, his brain clearly is so much different than mine. What's the point you want to set fire to your instruments? What am I trying to accomplish here?
Speaker 1: I did not bring this up, but as a as a Midwestern rock guy, I should have at the time. Did anybody else see and love Robin Zander of Cheap Trick for some reason doing the anthem in the Denver's last game when they lost their playoff game? Was that a playoff Denver?
Speaker 2: It was one of there in the playoff games?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and he crooned it like he was Perry Como.
Speaker 2: Very interesting. You're making any political statements, because that's what I come for. I don't recall any No.
Speaker 1: You can bet on whether Indrick Lamar is gonna get political go I had.
Speaker 2: You can bet on whether or not the first quarter in zero zero Since two thousand and one, twenty one teams haven't scored in the first quarter. For the past ten Super Bowls scoreless after fifteen minutes, including last year. Four. Well, I didn't realize it no score in the first quarter last year because that was a heck of a game Chiefs forty nine ers. That was that was awesome over time, that that was as good as Super Bowls or ever has ever been. But I didn't realize this is gray. The most of these are actual playing things. They think the odds and who's going to be MVP, as Jalen hurts, which is interesting since their team is not favored to win, and you're not going to be MVP if you lose. There's one more I want to get on.
Speaker 1: What's the over under on the Stars getting their homes robbed by Venezuelan gangs.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. That's a great pop prop bet. Which players are most likely to have their home robbed by a Venezuelan gang during the game. That's hilarious. I want to get to. There's one more. That's Oh, Gatorade bath color orange. The popular money is on purple, the color dumped on Reid the last two seasons. Orange is the sleeper, which is because it's the most used flavor of the past fifteen Super Bowls, including mahomes. First time you're gonna built on the I mean, if you're looking too people that look into it, well, if you're a degenerate gambler, you probably do. You probably get that deep on that sort of thing. That's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're trying to call people within the Chiefs Organization claiming to be the USA today or a representative from gator Rade, Coco Cola, whoever, ounds or whatever, just desperately trying to get a little intel, getting edge, as they say.
Speaker 2: John Fetterman, who used to hate now we like, said something interesting about democrats in the way they treat men and how they may never get mail voters back again, among other things. On the way stay tuned.
Speaker 1: In treat news.
Speaker 6: The Nestley Companies announced that they will stop selling vegan kitcats. Luckily, so Luckily, this won't affect my favorite flavor of kitcat beef. Fans of the niche candy are upset, with one even posting on Facebook, worst day.
Speaker 2: Of my life.
Speaker 6: Oh come on, I find it hard to believe that this is worse than the day you decided to be vegan.
Speaker 2: Can't a good one? God, vegan stuff sucks.
Speaker 1: Oh really?
Speaker 2: Oh it's so have you ever had any vegan anything? Oh, it's so horrible. It's it's not edible. I mean, you can't force it down. Do you agree, Katie?
Speaker 4: Oh my friend tried to make me eat chocolate pudding made out of an avocado and I told her to go off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're ever somewhere there, they have like a vegan chocolate chip cookie. Spend the eight dollars because it'll be ridiculously expensive to buy one just to taste it, Because it's not edible.
Speaker 4: No, And if you want a sandwich, your bread is going to be made out of seeds.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What's what's not vegan about bread? Egg? Maybe? Is there egg in that? Oh? Oh right, yeah, you can't have egg. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And that's why the cookies are so horrible, because you can't have any butter, any egg and anything like that. Oh like sand like like eating sand I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to live in a world with no butter.
Speaker 2: No kidding.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, one more super Bowl follow up? No, which just really quickly. I think he may have been a real moment. You remember when Harrison Butker, the devoutly Christian kicker for the Chiefs, he came out with statement about women living a wife as a traditional wife and mom and how they can be fulfilling and blah blah blah. There's a backlash he out there, he and most of America said no, you know what, he's a nice man, he's a devout man. He said, he's entitled to his opinion. How about y'all back off. That was one of the early moments of the woke tsunami starting to recede. I think they thought they could condemn and cancel anybody.
Speaker 2: You're right, that was one of the tip offs looking back on it, of there's more of us than there are of you. Yeah, yeah, a lot of us agree with his opinion. And he was saying it a Christian school and why do you care anyway, and he was fine, right, yeah, that's a good one. Also Byron York writing this, we mentioned this earlier. This is just catching on. I don't know if it'll catch on a mainstream media. There is a thirty year history of bipartisan efforts to move USAID into the state Department, and a thirty year history of hysteria about it. But this has been going on originally started by the Democrats in the Clinton administration, so this is not new. So calm down, calm down.
Speaker 1: And then when the Clintons couldn't bring it to heal, they decided to launch a grift. If you can't beat them, join them. So they profited enormously from USA.
Speaker 2: Speaking of politicians, Senator Fetterman said this and once again kind of bad mouthing his own party. He's a Democrat from Pennsylvania.
Speaker 8: I don't know, and truthfully, I'm not sure. I'm not sure if that's possible.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I think and so people know. What you're talking about is ask if a Democratic party can get men back as voters since they're pretty much lost working classmen.
Speaker 8: I don't know, and truthfully, i'm not sure. I'm not sure if that's possible. To be honest, I think that's been seriously eroding for a while. They just feel like, you know, the other side seems like it's it's like men, Well that men's the problem. Men are to blame, or their masculinity is toxic, or if unless you're able to conform to our very strict kinds of definition of what we think is appropriate, well then hey, I'm just going I'm going to find an alternative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how many Democrats agree with him? I wonder is he going to be the they gonna move him back toward him or is he an outlier? I don't know the answer to that.
Speaker 1: I think they're a whole lot more of him than is clear these days. I just came across an article. I haven't gotten to it, maybe it will, but about people were actually like recruiters for reaching out so they had a more diverse workplace, like old school who are now coming out and saying, hey, this DEI is not me that's not what I've been trying to do. It's it's weird and it's sick, and it's not about diversity. So I think more and more people are finding courage to be fetterman like and calling their own side.
Speaker 2: The phrase toxic masculinity should be banned. That is just never going to be used where I think it's okay. I don't think I'm not gonna have time for this. Maybe I'll save it for next week. University that adds two hundred and twenty trigger warnings to Shakespeare plays can give you some examples of things that they're concerned about. Macbeth has contents warnings for blood as well as murder, suicide, violence, knives, and family trauma. Warhosts a warning for an adult before you read Macbeth that this includes family trauma.
Speaker 1: How flipping soft are you? Trigger warning for the Three Little Pigs. It involves homelessness, wanton destruction, and predatory behavior by the Big bad Wolf, swine abuse, a great deal of huffing and or puffing.
Speaker 2: We've got We've got an Internet sensation to tell you about. It's pretty entertaining.
Speaker 5: Stay with us, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: What's the over under on Patrick Mahomes, seeming like he had a career ending injury, then scrambling for a first down like two minutes later.
Speaker 1: This seems pretty like time. Can you bet each time? Yeah? So it's uh, there's a hmm should I even say this? Maybe not? Well yeah, well there's part of me that can't enjoy this that much because we're dealing with somebody who's clearly fruit loops. Some woman by the name of Onija Robinson had an online boyfriend in Pakistan and went to go meet him.
Speaker 2: Is she an American? She's the nice okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, uh she and she went to meet him and he turned out to be a fake catfishing man.
Speaker 2: I would have to be. I mean, like a long distance relationship, you get a little you got a little concerned to begin with. But Pakistan, my mom my, my intent would be up pretty high. You seem very you seem very attractive and very nice, and I'm really kind of getting feelings for you. But Pakistan.
Speaker 1: Uh So, the aforementioned fruit loop goes to Pakistan to solidify the relationship. Turns out she's being catfished and contacts the Pakistani media and and government and wants to be compensated for the disappointment of all of this, and she is become a media sensation in Pakistan. Really, here is example number one. She holding a press conference. Clip ten, Michael ten, Please.
Speaker 3: Listen, be quiet. I'm not sitting down. My plan is to reconstruct this whole country.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I'm asking for one hundred k or more. I need twenty k by this week, okay, in my pockets in cash.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: That's a demand to the government.
Speaker 1: The government is going to fix up these buildings, fix up.
Speaker 3: The streets, and clean up these streets. It's ridiculous out here. I do not like it. Okay, right now, I'm going to Mama fuing business. Thank you very much, have a nice day. Clear away.
Speaker 2: So she's a media sensation in Pakistan, and she's in Pakistan while she's doing a press conference, and she's become a big enough deal that the press shows up.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and they're all standing around trying not to snicker.
Speaker 2: I've always liked when people make very clear, angry demands with zero leverage. That hilarious. Yeah, and twenty thousand in my pocket by Thursday.
Speaker 1: Right, this is my demand. Oh no, she has other thoughts. She'd like to share.
Speaker 3: So I would like to say that I'm lounching a bigcoin under on nine just sells LLC, but it will be run under under Nidella.
Speaker 1: Men.
Speaker 3: Yes, So anything else I would like to clear the air. Anything that you hear that's not true, that's not true. Okay, thank you, but you're looking well. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I like that anything you hear that's not true is not true. We should go with that from now on.
Speaker 1: Amen. That's a good simple wisdom of Niger. Robbins.
Speaker 2: So she's savvy enough to recognize that bitcoins a thing and can catch on and you know, make a lot of money for no reason, and mentioned LLC. So she's not an idiot.
Speaker 1: No, she's perceived certain realities.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's perceived certain realities. Anything you hear that's.
Speaker 1: Not true is not true. Right here she is with a reporter.
Speaker 3: I feel great, Shabana. You want to go back in your country it's private, but no I do not. I'm from Pakistan.
Speaker 1: Now, how Pakistan helped and take care.
Speaker 3: Of you, Shabana? Would you like to speak Shavano? Okay, she's been taking care of me. Thank you very much. Yes, everybody, this is my team. Okay, yes, hi, now you are feeling valid. Yes, I'm going for Sono ground.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: So there's a there's another player in what's going on here.
Speaker 1: Shabona is part of her team Jack. So she's assembled a team of something or now she's going for a Sono Graham. She says, for reasons that are not clear to me. There's another clip that I guess we don't have of. She's in the hotel and she's mad about something, and she turned and points at a woman and says, this is the owner of the hotel. The woman says, I'm not the owner of the hotel, and she and the woman starts making this on NIJA. Woman starts making demands of the quote unquote owner of the hotel, who's just standing there, completely befuddled.
Speaker 2: Hey, here's something that's not true. It's not true. I like the way she's done this a couple of times now where she'll say that's private. But no, I mean she'll do a quick degrees.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry I can't answer that question, but yes I am. Yeah, obviously, Guys, if we can get an edit of anything you hear that isn't true, isn't true, that's a specifically funny kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry I can't answer that question, but yes.
Speaker 1: Wow, I just I hope she doesn't end up, you know, in a terrible circumstance.
Speaker 2: Okay, I gotta speak for many people in the audience, certainly dudes. What does she look like? Uh, we're all God's children. Jack, not a treat, Katie, would you like to handle that?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 2: Didn't need to say that.
Speaker 1: I say she's a thought that was restrained.
Speaker 2: She's a Midwest four. I mean give her a number.
Speaker 1: What like it's three point two?
Speaker 2: Three point two? Yeah, so a woman.
Speaker 4: I will say, she is not cute enough to be talking the way she.
Speaker 2: You can say that. Yeah. I took that phrase from Sarah Sherman on Saturday Night Live, where she was mocking the Victorious Secret Catalog and why they're all so hot? Where my Midwest four is at?
Speaker 3: Anything that you here? That's not sure, that's not true.
Speaker 1: Okay, thumb, it's true that she's not hot.
Speaker 2: Well, that doesn't matter. I just was trying to picture for the you know, so I thought maybe that might if she was. Maybe that's why she became an internet sensation. But it's purely on her record.
Speaker 1: Now she's a larger female. Yeah, I think it's that she's a crazy American.
Speaker 2: Ah right, they did so her in.
Speaker 1: Having fun mocking the stupid, stupid Americans.
Speaker 3: Anything that you here, that's not sure, that's not true.
Speaker 2: Okay, So where where is her bow?
Speaker 1: I don't think he exists in her head. I think he's a scammer.
Speaker 2: So there's nobody at all. It wasn't just a they're not who they seem they are just.
Speaker 1: No. I think she too. I don't remember specifically.
Speaker 4: I've looked around because I've seen her. She's all over the internet and no, but he has claimed her. Let's put it that way.
Speaker 1: She is single and set to mangle fellas as she's bouncing back from a failed relationship.
Speaker 3: And anything that you hear, that's not sure, that's not true.
Speaker 1: Okay, And it's worth mentioning she's going to have twenty k in her pockets by the end of the week, soon one hundred k. That's her demand from the government.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as a female therapist told me, for women heartbroken, the best way to get over someone is to get under someone. So perhaps that is not true.
Speaker 3: I don't think that you here, that's not sure, that's not true.
Speaker 2: You don't believe that philosophy?
Speaker 4: No, I do not.
Speaker 2: No, you know that's funny. I had a psychologist who I was seeing briefly tell me after my divorce and I was really really down. He said, you know, the best way to get over somebody is to get over somebody, if you know what I'm saying. A psychologist told me that, and I thought, I think that is a good idea. I actually save them. But I actually thought, at my current age anyway, I thought, I don't think that's a good idea. I don't think that is the best way to get over somebody at all.
Speaker 4: Just from a woman's perspective, I know we catch feelings a lot easier than you guys do.
Speaker 1: Not a good idea, actually in rebound mode.
Speaker 2: Don't do right. I just thought this opens up a whole can of worms of things. That seemed like a bad idea. I was just surprised the psychologist told me that. And it was a female therapist who said that about.
Speaker 4: The Yeah, I had a guy friend who's like, oh, Jude, I've met this girl and she's totally in rebound mode.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, well, good luck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're about to get along onto like a leech.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a big fat asterisk right there. Yeah. Yeah, that's a different that's a different ride. You think you're taking that, uh, you know, amusement park ride. No, you're taking a very different one.
Speaker 2: It's also somewhat cruel. Yeah, I would say, yes, Hanson, what are you singing? My ear? Look at the screen?
Speaker 1: Love you, He's always loved you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna check it out. I find her pretty cute. Actually else she is.
Speaker 1: Single once again.
Speaker 2: Oh, there you go, newly.
Speaker 4: Enriched matchmaking in heaven right here, Pakistan, There you go.
Speaker 2: That's the catfish photo. That's who she fell for. So she fell for a woman that's her? Oh that okay. Oh so her photo wasn't exactly accurate.
Speaker 1: Okay, you need to draw out the map.
Speaker 3: That's not sure, that's not true.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I've never done the online dating thing, but I heard I heard somebody say the other day that they were out, they were done with it. They'd done it for a couple of years. Because nobody is who they what they look like, who they say they are. It's just way too many times. But I just saw the picture of her, her online photo. She's flat out hot in that picture. I mean, so she was deceiving on her end too. I mean there's there's you know, we all have pictures of us where we look better than other pictures. Sure, but then there's a picture that doesn't look like anything like what you look like. I mean, they're not gonna recognize you when you walk in the room. Maybe that should be the standard. If they don't know it's me when I walk in, your photo is too unrepresentative.
Speaker 1: All right? So he met her at the airport, saw her and took off in horror and disappeared into a mosque? Has he've been seen since?
Speaker 2: He could have been interested, could have been a real person who was interested in her, right, Yeah, I thought, I the traffic explosions of myself before I do that.
Speaker 4: What the I just saw the way she's advertising herself.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what I get that off the screen hands, and I don't need to be looking at that. She's wearing a T shirt and high heels firmly.
Speaker 4: No, the filter work and photoshop here is impressive compared to what we're seeing in the news of her demanding money.
Speaker 2: This is right, Yeah, I know, I now see though, how she became an international sensation. So if you got those pictures floating around and her crazy press conferences, yeah, I can see how you'd become a reality star, and especially you throw in a dash of as Joe said, getting to mock America as a decadent society, which we are, and that's pretty delicious.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow, human beings are odd. I mean, what's the most sideways like an elk could go or a I don't know beaver or whatever. What's well, like, the most aborate behavior beavers ever engage?
Speaker 2: Nothing like till when there's no danger, nothing like humans. Yeah, the US Consulate has convinced her to return home to the United States. I was wondering how long has she been in here and how she supporting herself well with the one hundred case she got from the government, and I need twenty thousand in my pocket by Thursday. That's not negotiable. I'm sorry I can't answer that. But yes, beautiful, Okay, we'll finish strong next.
Speaker 3: Anything that you hear that's not true, that's not true.
Speaker 1: Okay, are strong and.
Speaker 7: Yet well, guys, everyone's exciting because this Sunday is Super Bowl fifty nine. Between the game and the commercials, that's going to be four straight hours of Patrick Mahomes on TV. I thought that this this year's Super Bowl will.
Speaker 1: Be watching one hundred and eighty countries.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well one hundred and seventy nine if we take over Canada by Saturday.
Speaker 2: But this year is going to be interesting.
Speaker 7: Thanks to Ozembic for the first time ever, the biggest Super Bowl snack will be.
Speaker 2: Sealary mentioned this a little bit earlier. I think what's going on here is we believe woke. We're on the other side of woke in the United States and we'll look back on it think well, that was weird, but maybe it hasn't peaked yet in Europe or certainly in Great Britain. And got a couple examples here for fairly recently in October, the University of Nottingham placed warnings on Jeffrey Chaucer's The Canterbury Tales because of expressions of Christian faith. In November, biology students at the University of Reading were warned of potentially upsetting depictions of the human body. Okay, your biology students, but this is the latest one from the University of West England, two hundred trigger warnings on Shakespeare plays demanded by the students who either have sensory issues or trauma in their background, and they were troubled. And so now there are warnings on these things. I can give you some examples. Macbeth has content warnings for blood as well as murder, suicide, violence, knives, and family trauma. Romeo and Juliet is flagged for references to suicide, distress and mourning. Mourning with a U, but students are warned that The Winter's Tale has accusations of adultery and references to a wild animal attack. No, and this is the one I like the best most Bizarrely, The Tempest was flagged for extreme weather in storms. Wow, you're an adult in college and you need a warning this play you're about to read mentions the weather.
Speaker 1: You're right, that is part and parcel with some of the other insanity that sane people clearly recognize as insanity. But it's really held sway for a long time.
Speaker 2: And the final one from The Tempest that the stage adaptation included the popping of balloons, which could sound like gunfire to some students.
Speaker 1: Wow, hey kids, it's that time again with Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: Here's your host for final thought, it's Joe Getty.
Speaker 1: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew wrap things up for the week. There he is michaelangelow Art, Technical Director. To lead our self, Michael, go to.
Speaker 5: Armstrong getty dot com for my football cheese dip. It's delicious, You're gonna love it. And also, this year, I put my four oh one K on the game's coin flip, so we'll see what happened.
Speaker 1: That's smart. Double your money. Katie Greener steemed the Newswoman. As a final thought, Katie, I know it not.
Speaker 4: It may not be a favorable opinion, but the word trauma and somebody.
Speaker 1: Goes, oh my trauma, Yeah, shut up, shut up.
Speaker 2: I'm never gonna use that word referencing myself.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't have it?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Number one predictor of success in life is resilience. Try to have some jacket final thought. First of all, where do you find Katie's corner with a K? We get a bunch of text asks in that they can't find it.
Speaker 2: Where do you find it? Katie?
Speaker 4: Go to Armstrong Getty, click on your guys's picture and under recent posts.
Speaker 1: It's right there.
Speaker 2: Ost dips vote yeah. Second billing, Uh Michael, I'm going to make your cheese dip this year. I have eaten your cheese dip because you used to bring it in, but I've never made it. I will make it this year, and I can't wait. I'm very excited about that.
Speaker 1: You'll love it. My final thoughts Eagles buy three book it.
Speaker 2: Wow, that'd be a fun game if it's a three point game.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I almost forgot the Armstrong and Getty rule. If you make a sports prediction, you're wrong, you lose a finger. Can I withdraw that?
Speaker 4: Ooh?
Speaker 1: Can I cut it off? Choose? Wow? Wow?
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty wrap it up an other're grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 1: Go Eagles, please go Egles. So many people that thanks so little time. Go to Armstrong and Geddy dot com. Check out Katie's corner, check out the hot lanes, pickups, may and g swag for your favorite am G fan, including yourself. Drop us note mail bag at Armstrong and geeddy dot com.
Speaker 2: We will see on Monday with all the stuff that happens on one of the most watched days of the year.
Speaker 1: God bless America, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: And I said, boy, they look like people that like each other.
Speaker 3: Anything that you hear, that's not true, that's not true.
Speaker 5: Okay, just just y, just you and show listen, let's go what happened, So let's go with a bine.
Speaker 2: It in my bed. I'd have said effort and slept on the bear mattress, which I've done many times. God Y, it's one final message. We're not putting up with this anymore. Big sheet by That's Great Friday, Mother Armstrong and Geddy